HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

snakebug

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by snakebug »

Crystalwind wrote:"Okay. It's just down Sycamore Lane."

She walked down the road until she came across the house. It was rather plain looking, being mostly white and blue. Inside, it was a bit more interesting, but how short a time the Evans had spent in it was pretty clear.

Snow walked into the kitchen after taking a moment to close a laptop sitting on a table in the living room. "Make yourself at home. Do you want anything in particular for breakfast?"
Eva smirked. "Ill go with something light... He isnt much of a picky eater." She said, making Reverend roll his eyes.
In this world there are two types of people my friend.

Those with loaded guns and those who dig.

YOU DIG
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"While picking some of my herbs I got an idea to build a treehouse."
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Points to himself at the question. "Me? I'm not that strong, but I'm fast if you need something chased down" He gives a slight wag as he looks over at the other dog. "Hi, I'm Ryyn."
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"hmmm... I don't need speed at the moment. In fact I don't know what chasing would have to do with my project." Koa decides to stand up, showing a painful expression on his face. "Ow..ow..ow.. I had better get this medicine mixed. The pain is starting to return." Koa almost fell over when he got up but eventually caught his balance. "Curse this cast. I coulda sworn I put the smallest one they had on." He then waddled over to a flat rock hat was in just a little bit more inside the forest and began crush some of the herbs he had just picked.
Crystalwind

Post by Crystalwind »

Snow went to work making breakfast. After a minute or two, all that was left was some cooking. She sat down while she waited and opened up the laptop, then began typing, though with some very long pauses.

"It'll be a bit." she said. "No, that's no good." She held down backspace, sighing.
Who wouldn't attempt to acquire the thiiiiing?
snakebug

Post by snakebug »

Reverend sat down and looked at the laptop. "Something wrong?"

YOU DIG
Crystalwind

Post by Crystalwind »

"Just a bit of writer's block." Snow explained. "Nothing really major, though it's somewhat frustrating to have it over a line this simple."
snakebug

Post by snakebug »

Reverend looked at her curiously. "Your a writer? What do you write?" He asked.

YOU DIG
Crystalwind

Post by Crystalwind »

"Well, I'm trying to be one. I mostly focus on low fantasy works. You know, some fictional races, set a good distance into the past, but very few and usually unconfirmed actual supernatural things. I try to avoid the medieval setting due to it being too common. The one set most recently is roughly Napoleonic era, but I also put one as far back as the rise of Egypt."
snakebug

Post by snakebug »

He nodded. "Can I read it sometime?" He asked. He was very interested in books, which that was all he had back with his old owner.

YOU DIG
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

sunauto wrote:Points to himself at the question. "Me? I'm not that strong, but I'm fast if you need something chased down" He gives a slight wag as he looks over at the other dog. "Hi, I'm Ryyn."
Zanna waved.
"Hellooo. I'm Zanna.". She stood up, brushing the dust from her fur.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Crystalwind

Post by Crystalwind »

"W-Well, I guess." She spoke quietly and nervously. She didn't know if her work was good enough to share, but writings were meant to be read, and improving went quicker when you had someone to point out the flaws. "I'm almost done with a rewrite. When it's finished, I could email it to you. Well, if you have an email. Otherwise I could probably print it out."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well I'm definitely not the strongest of rabbits. I daresay we could pull it off with our combined strength though - as they say, many hands make light work." He sees Koa struggling to get up and moves to help. "What happened to the bat I gave you to use as a crutch?" He nods at Zanna. "I'm Flynn, by the way. Nice to meet you."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"The bat is right there." Koa said pointing over at the tree nearest to the clover patch, then immediately goes back to mix his herbs.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah." said Flynn, looking at the bat. "You know, if you're going to make a treehouse you should ask Sixtoes for help. He's quite the climber so I'm sure he'll be useful. Where were you thinking of building it?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"In the center of the forest. And at the moment I don't know how to contact him."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well we have the number for the clinic so we'll be able to get to him through that easily enough. We'll not be able to go into the woods until the poachers are caught though." replies Flynn.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury sat back with out a word, eying the corgi suspiciously, drawing up the scene again. After a bit he wandered over to Koa, "You know, I'd carry around an index of plants if I were you. No matter how well you know what a plant will do, that will never stop you from mixing up a safe one and a toxic one." The cat crouched down, "I know there's a couple medicinal greens that look just like deadly nightshade, and anything that comes in a berry is a risk."
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis maintained her steady, rhythmic jog down the block, with the mansion lying in-between her cross-heirs. Approaching the estate closer, and closer, Travis grew more impressed with the size and integrity of the well-ornamented structure. The arc evident in her brows, and widened eyes, were enough to demonstrate her awe-struck surprise and admiration for the fancy, multi-story building.

"It was a nice distraction," she admitted to herself, intent on continuing her jog.

Just as she was about to turn face, however, she had caught a glimpse of Mercury, along with a few other pets, across the lawn. She stopped in her tracks, immediately recalling the cap that perched comfortably on her head, was not her's. She brought it down to level with her snout, staring at it sincerely.

"You don't owe me any favors," she monologues, now fixated on returning him his hat. Her cap, which she had lost mysteriously in his home, could stay lost. So long as it wasn't the service cap, the world can continue to revolve safely and indifferently.

With that said, Travis trudged modestly toward the group. Hesitant at first, she eventually trailed them, stepping past the brambles and thickets of the serene, and tranquil forest. She didn't even need to follow the strong, and dense scent. They didn't stray too far from the mansion, at least in her opinion.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa looked at mercury with an excited face, because not many people knew that. "that's true, I usually carry it on me. Unfortunately I left my index back at my owners house, So I must go by what my nose says." Koa's ears shot up when he sniffed the air. "I think we have more company."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury turned his head to the sight of his friend, "Oh, hey, Travis!" The cat stood up, waving
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn turns to look at the newcomer. "I haven't met you yet, have I? I'm Flynn." he says, offering his paw. "I only moved here 2 days ago."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Hi, uhh travis is it? My name is Koa"
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

The modest husky emerged promptly, waving back to Mercury with an amicable smile.

"Sorry," she muttered sheepishly and briefly to Mercury, "about the night before."

Curiously, her pitch was convincingly lowered, which bore no feminine remnants whatsoever. She glanced over to Flynn, and, as he extended out his paw, she shook it politely and firmly.

"I'm Travis," she introduced herself, her greeting further adding to her ambiguous, and androgynous presence.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Hi Travis, I'm Lucky Richardson The Third Esquire." said Lucky waving.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury momentarily pursed his lips, why had Travis gone back to her former act, "It's not a problem. I said so yesterday, didn't I?" The cat asked with a tiny bit of a sullen tone
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis folded her arms in front of her, her head hanging morosely low for a brief moment before it sprang up to meet everyone's glimpse. She simply nodded to Mercury's response, her snout visibly forcing a smile.

"Oh," she began, "I almost forgot to return to you your hat."

And, with that, she took the cap that she held in her paw, and extended it outward for Mercury.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Roarin wrote:Senka was surprised to see the wolf walk in. She hadn't realized he was still at the clinic.
"You! What are you still doing here?" Her voice was a mix of relief and astonishment. The first of these unwild animals she's ever really talked to.
Doc looked over and smiled glad to see she had stuck around and hopefully took his advice.
"And good morning to you too"

As the fox spoke he caught the words "Pets hero", half of him liked the sound of that and the other half didn't as he was just protecting his friends. But as she addressed him directly he snapped out of it and looked at her, he extended his paw
"Why yes it is. And you are?"

Then Doc watches on as another Human enters in with what appeared to be food and from the intense smell, feline food. Though as Cinnamon chatted about he couldn't help but chuckle at the cute comment, thinking about retorting another predator comment but seeing as how he is in a room with 3 other predators maybe he could spare him the panic attack. Then when the fox yelled about the picture Doc couldn't help but look over in curiosity but Cinnamon's question drew his attention once more, he looked at the human as she also asked the question.

"Well when the first of my party; the Husky, Corgi and horse came in I had placed my medical bag He pointed at his collar on the harness of the horse, hoping it would be safe here rather than in the woods. I asked about it last night but was denied the opportunity to search for it"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote:As the fox spoke he caught the words "Pets hero", half of him liked the sound of that and the other half didn't as he was just protecting his friends. But as she addressed him directly he snapped out of it and looked at her, he extended his paw
"Why yes it is. And you are?"
"I'm Nadia , "the chaos fox" , according to that human over there anyway" Nadia laughed , shaking Doc's paw
"anyway , glad you're alright , even with insane ability to survive most catastrophies you wolves seems to share , I can't say many escaped the poachers that fast and easy , even with helps "
Marine Fox wrote:"Well when the first of my party; the Husky, Corgi and horse came in I had placed my medical bag He pointed at his collar on the harness of the horse, hoping it would be safe here rather than in the woods. I asked about it last night but was denied the opportunity to search for it"
so he's a medic huh.....interesting.... , haven't seen that many wolves even bother with this stuff ever since I left home , not at all now that I think about it she thought , the asked Kandi "Mrs.Kandi that horse wouldn't happen to be here would it ? Maybe the bag stuck on the harness and someone somehow missed it"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Hmm...". Senka dipped the spoon into the bowl and scooped out a small chunck of the feline mix. Whatever it was it didn't look like meat... but... She ate it anyways. The spoon felt cold in her mouth, and food... Well...
"Bleh.". She cringes at the taste (which might have been an exaggeration.
"Is this what humans make their pets eat?!". Whatever it was...
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Roarin wrote:"Hmm...". Senka dipped the spoon into the bowl and scooped out a small chunck of the feline mix. Whatever it was it didn't look like meat... but... She ate it anyways. The spoon felt cold in her mouth, and food... Well...
"remember when I said you would rather hunt for your own food ? that's why hehehehe , but don't worry you'll get use to it , sort of "
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "I'm Nadia , "the chaos fox" , according to that human over there anyway" Nadia laughed , shaking Doc's paw
"anyway , glad you're alright , even with insane ability to survive most catastrophes you wolves seems to share , I can't say many escaped the poachers that fast and easy , even with helps "
Marine Fox wrote:"Well when the first of my party; the Husky, Corgi and horse came in I had placed my medical bag He pointed at his collar on the harness of the horse, hoping it would be safe here rather than in the woods. I asked about it last night but was denied the opportunity to search for it"
so he's a medic huh.....interesting.... , haven't seen that many wolves even bother with this stuff ever since I left home , not at all now that I think about it she thought , the asked Kandi "Mrs.Kandi that horse wouldn't happen to be here would it ? Maybe the bag stuck on the harness and someone somehow missed it"
We never knew to be on the look out for it. At least not while performing triage on Moonbeam.
So your the wolf who he calls his rider. You must be quite the horse trainer to not only get him to trust you on his back, but to actually want to be around you.

serence ice fox wrote:
Roarin wrote:"Hmm...". Senka dipped the spoon into the bowl and scooped out a small chunck of the feline mix. Whatever it was it didn't look like meat... but... She ate it anyways. The spoon felt cold in her mouth, and food... Well...
"remember when I said you would rather hunt for your own food ? that's why hehehehe , but don't worry you'll get use to it , sort of "

Hospital food.. it just was what was on hand.. There are many different ones out there, we will just need to find what brands you like and what ones you don't.
At least until we get settled in, and set up a larder to keep fresh meat around for you.
So what kind of collar would you like to have?
Kandi asks, while pointing out that all the other "wild" pets are wearing one right now.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Rusty continued to walk along the streets humming a tune as he went. He turned a corner, revealing a large mansion-like house at the end of it.

"Wow." he thought, impressed by the house's architecture, "That house looks amazing!"

The yorkie continued down towards the house, wanting to get a better look at it from up close. He looked at the house in awe - it was really an impressive sight. Looking around from where he stood, he noticed something by the trees. He couldn't tell what it was from where he was standing, but it had perked his interest.

"Curiosity never harmed anyone!" He thought, eager to find out what it was.

Rusty carefully walked towards whatever was over by the trees, hoping to stay unnoticed by going through the bushes. At least, that was the plan. However, once close to the trees, he ended up tripping over a root that was sticking out of the ground and tripped, tumbling through the bush and landing behind the group of pets.

"Um, hi!" He said looking up at them, still rather dazed by his tumble.
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn hurries over to help the dog up. "Hi. You OK?" He looks back at Lucky and laughs. "You know, I'm surprised you weren't the first to trip over, Lucky."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

My Luck is usually better in the mornings, explains Lucky, "Trust me, bad things will happen later."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Hi Rusty glad to see my aromatherapy worked. I suggest you stay away from sugary treats though."
Lifio13

Post by Lifio13 »

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn hurries over to help the dog up. "Hi. You OK?"
"I'm fine." Rusty said cheerfully as he was helped up to his feet, "Thanks for asking!"

He brushed off some leaves the had stuck to his fur.
LovingCorgi wrote:"Hi Rusty glad to see my aromatherapy worked. I suggest you stay away from sugary treats though."
"Oh hi Koa! And yes, I should avoid sugary things!" The yorkie replied, "Just don't runaway next time.

"Oh! I'm Rusty by the way!" He said, happily to the others, extending his paw.
Avatar by the very talented Laxan!

~Rusty Reid -Yorkshire Terrier-RA
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'm Flynn." says Flynn, shaking the proffered paw. "Are you new here too?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

snakebug

Post by snakebug »

Crystalwind wrote:"W-Well, I guess." She spoke quietly and nervously. She didn't know if her work was good enough to share, but writings were meant to be read, and improving went quicker when you had someone to point out the flaws. "I'm almost done with a rewrite. When it's finished, I could email it to you. Well, if you have an email. Otherwise I could probably print it out."
He nodded. "You could print it out, and you seem like you could use a second opinion."

YOU DIG
Crystalwind

Post by Crystalwind »

"A-Alright. It should be ready soon." After a second, she began typing away frantically, then paused again. "Ha! I think I figured it out."

After another brief bit of typing, she went back over to the kitchen to check on how breakfast was doing.