HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Shirosune

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Shirosune »

"And that's got it!" Came Valkyrie's voice as she put the last of her things into place. "Finally feels like home." she added before turning to look at her brother...who was already laying in his bed intent on a nap it seemed. "Oh no you don't, we're finally done unpacking, it's time to explore." She said as she walked over and grabbed him by his collar, dragging him out of his bed and earning a quick yelp but little else in the way of protest. "Mom, Fen and I done with our room, so we're going to go explore the neighborhood, okay?" She called toward the back of the house. A response of 'Be home for dinner!' was her answer, and she proceeded to the door, happy to find she wasn't needing to 'drag' her brother any more by this point.

"I see I still don't get a say in these sorts things..." Fenrir muttered from just behind Valkyrie as they left the house. "I still don't see why I'm not allowed to take naps." He grumbled as he followed her lead as they began to explore. He knew there was no sense in actually fighting it when his sister decided something was going to happen, even if he was slightly stronger, she could be many, many times more frightening when angered. Still, that didn't mean he couldn't make his displeasure at being denied his nap known.

"Because, every time I let you nap, you end up staying awake all night and won't let me sleep." Valkyrie answered simply as they began heading in a seemingly random direction. By chance, she had decided to head for a what looked like a wooded area that, while a ways off, seemed to be the more inviting option out of the areas she could see. "Besides, it's more fun having company."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:Tesla was not involved in the incident, as he was out of earshot, focusing on building a fire with a gadget that appeared to made of a coffee can. He had successfully build his fire and he wandered over to the group, "What did I miss?"
Mercury took a pretty nasty spill in the river, but it looks like he's doing ok, he kneeled down next to Mercury, You sure you're ok buddy?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Thouhastbinpwnd

Post by Thouhastbinpwnd »

"Well, just to be safe, we should head over to my place. My mom's a veterinarian, you know." said Spartacus, he then walked over to the quad and sat I the seat. Turning back to the other pets he said, "Well, whatare you waiting for? Hop in!" gesturing to the bed attached to the back of the quad, which was just big enough for everyone.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla put his hand over his heart, "Well, Mercury, I'm gonna keep an eye on you." he spoke in a concerned way

"Yeah, Gilmore, I'm okay, but there may be unforeseen complications...I'm sure your mom could handle it, Sparticus." he turned to the dog. Mercury stood in a wobbly fashion, using Gilmore's shoulder for support
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis glanced over to subtly stare at Spartacus' general direction, fiddling with his cap nearly half the time.
"...Sorry, but I think I'll pass," he spoke, respectfully refusing to sit. He much rather preferred to maintain his distance from the other pets, in addition to walking alongside the group on paw.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

"I still don't see why you had to pick this area to explore." Fen commented as he walked through the wooded area just behind his sister. "I mean, it's a nice place and all, but if you wanted to find other pets to talk to shouldn't we have..." He began to speak his mind on the issue, only for the argument to die in his throat as he stepped into a clearing to find a group of pets gathered there, Kyrie grinning back over her shoulder at him. "Once...just once universe, I'd like it if you could let me be right..." He grumbled quietly to himself.

Kyrie turned to the gathering of other pets she and Fen had run across, a pleasant smile on her face. "Hello there!" She called to the group, as she began walking toward them slowly, wanting to be sure they all realized the two of them were there now. Now she just needed to hope they reacted well to them...it wasn't exactly an everyday thing to run across domestic foxes after all, and for all she knew, they might completely miss their collars.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Shirosune wrote:"I still don't see why you had to pick this area to explore." Fen commented as he walked through the wooded area just behind his sister. "I mean, it's a nice place and all, but if you wanted to find other pets to talk to shouldn't we have..." He began to speak his mind on the issue, only for the argument to die in his throat as he stepped into a clearing to find a group of pets gathered there, Kyrie grinning back over her shoulder at him. "Once...just once universe, I'd like it if you could let me be right..." He grumbled quietly to himself.

Kyrie turned to the gathering of other pets she and Fen had run across, a pleasant smile on her face. "Hello there!" She called to the group, as she began walking toward them slowly, wanting to be sure they all realized the two of them were there now. Now she just needed to hope they reacted well to them...it wasn't exactly an everyday thing to run across domestic foxes after all, and for all she knew, they might completely miss their collars.
rufinae turned, his ears perked and he smiled at them "oh, look! more neighbours i didnt know about aye!? hello!" his gold band shimmered as he raised his arm and waved, then took a bite out of one of his fish, swallowed, then smiled at the newcomers "plenty of fish to go around aye? you're quite welcome to share. though, a fire has yet to be built for those who preffer cooked fish" he said cooked with a slight hint of disgust, prefferring his fish to be raw

"you know, i didnt know there were any other animals like me out there, you know, the whole curious about the way houspets lived kinda thing" he obviously didnt know that they were properly domesticated, unlike himself
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Hey! I made a fire! It's right over there." Tesla complained to Rufinea, then he noticed the new pets, "O-oh, hi, my name is Tesla." he held out his gloved hand

"And my name is Mercury." Mercury called from the bed of the bed of the quad, than he made an effeminate sound and feinted
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Esper wrote:"Hey! I made a fire! It's right over there." Tesla complained to Rufinea, then he noticed the new pets, "O-oh, hi, my name is Tesla." he held out his gloved hand

"And my name is Mercury." Mercury called from the bed of the bed of the quad, than he made an effeminate sound and feinted
"oh! im sorry, kinda slipped my mind! heheh. how's about we get these fish on before they 'go south' eh? heheh." he smiles warmly and appologetically at tesla
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

furryovrlord wrote:
Esper wrote:"Hey! I made a fire! It's right over there." Tesla complained to Rufinea, then he noticed the new pets, "O-oh, hi, my name is Tesla." he held out his gloved hand

"oh! im sorry, kinda slipped my mind! heheh. how's about we get these fish on before they 'go south' eh? heheh." he smiles warmly and appologetically at tesla
Gilmore's face lit up Sounds like a plan to me.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla looked over to Mercury, seeing him asleep in the quad bed, but chose to help with the fish, "Sure, but you'll have to cook it, I have virtually no culinary skills..." he chuckled and carried a few fish over to the fire
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

"aye, no problem at all. i may eat my fish raw! BUT! when your parents both LOVE seafood, you learn a thing or two about how to cook it. you know, given that humans are wierd in the fact they dont like raw fish. i mean, c'mon! what's not to love? hehehe" it was definately clear, just how much rufinae enjoyed fish by the way he talked. he made a makeshift spit, piercing the fish, and then hung them over the fires and slowly started to cook them
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

"Actually, raw fish is fine by me...though I like them cooked just as much." Kyrie said after a while, having been in the middle silent argument with Fenrir from the point fish had been mentioned. "Oh, my name is Valkyrie by the way...and the one with the grimace on his face is my brother Fenrir." She continued as she walked over to the group. "Oh...and Fen and I are full blown domestics. Bred and born to be that way."

"Mom says we're among the first of our breed to be brought to this country." Fen added as he too walked over to the group. "So in that respect I guess it's not surprising you'd think us to be of the 'tamed feral' variant." He added before almost scowling as he caught proper wind of the fish, stepping around to put the fire, and thus the fish, down wind of him, he took a deep breath. "And as to the fish, thank you but no, they just aren't my thing..." He said in response to the offer that came from the otter, earning a displeased look from Kyrie.
Thouhastbinpwnd

"Hey, could I help with the fish?" asked Spartacus. He started walking over to the fire when he tripped on a root and stumbled into the fire, "Yow!" he yellped he jumped up and got tangled in the line of fish. He stumbled out of the fire and fell to the ground hopelessly entangled in the line. "Can anyone lend a hand?" he asked meekly.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:"Hey, could I help with the fish?" asked Spartacus. He started walking over to the fire when he tripped on a root and stumbled into the fire, "Yow!" he yellped he jumped up and got tangled in the line of fish. He stumbled out of the fire and fell to the ground hopelessly entangled in the line. "Can anyone lend a hand?" he asked meekly.
"yikes! careful there! here, lemme' help you up" he helped spartacus out of his little predicament and bindings and chuckled softly, then turned to Valkyrie, walked over to his little stockpile of uncooked fish and grabbed and held one out to her with a smile "and might i say, as like the mythology, your are as a swan, err, well, if you get what i mean anyways~ y'know, valkyries having to be a swan around humans, and should they be seen in other their normal form, they become a mortal. e-erm, anyways!" he shakes off his rather dazed nature, handing her a raw fish politely and then directs his gaze to Fenris "and you sir, might i say, you look as fierce as im sure the giant wolf himself did! but deep down, we all just wanna ge along right? i have some beef jerky if you would prefer that instead of fish, how does that sound aye?"
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Valkyrie flinched at the misfortune on the cat, but chose to stay back when she saw the otter move to help him; knowing she'd just get in the way if she tried helping. "Oh, ah, thank you." She said as she was handed the fish, a little thrown off by both the current situation and the amount of knowledge this mustelid seemed to have in regards to Nordic mythology. "You seem...well learned, um...I'm sorry, but I don't think I caught your name." She observed politely, looking to the otter with an ever so slightly curious look.

Fenrir blinked a few times, staring in slight disbelief at the events that had just transpired, the whole situation seemed to be over before it had really registered in his mind, and it seemed like the otter was taking the whole thing a bit casually. "Uh...y-yeah...I like beef..." He answered, still trying to get a handle on things. "But...is he really okay enough for you to just untangle him?" He questioned, motioning toward the cat that had landed in the fire, sounding more than a little confused. "I mean...he fell in the fire...shouldn't someone check him for burns...or...or something?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gilmore had left the fire to find a stick to roast fish, having found one he returned and began to roast a fish over the fire,
He turned to the two foxes that had just joined the group, they had tags but it was still hard to picture them as pets
I don't think I caught your names?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis' gaze ran across the fields to witness the spectacle unravel before him with a concerned demeanor. However, as soon as he got up to his paws, the situation had been dealt with rather quickly, though this did not interact well with Travis' decisions of approaching the unfortunate cat to investigate for injuries.

"...Excuse me, please," he muttered congenially, lightly making his way around the others.

"You're not hurt, are you?" he asked Spartacus as he approached him, his eyes already surveying his posture for any signs of infliction.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla pulled a fish he had roasted from the fire and pulled away it's skin. He nibbled on the fish, enjoying his food as he fiddled with an odd gadget that seemed to be made of a sardine tin with a small glass window on its back
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Seth wrote:Gilmore had left the fire to find a stick to roast fish, having found one he returned and began to roast a fish over the fire,
He turned to the two foxes that had just joined the group, they had tags but it was still hard to picture them as pets
Fenrir sighed to himself as he caught what the dog had said, Valkyrie was tied up in her conversation with the otter, which meant it was up to him to introduce them this time. "I'm Fenrir, the one holding a raw fish and talking to the otter is my sister Valkyrie...and you would be?" He returned the question, deciding on at least trying to be social for the time being.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Shirosune wrote:Valkyrie flinched at the misfortune on the cat, but chose to stay back when she saw the otter move to help him; knowing she'd just get in the way if she tried helping. "Oh, ah, thank you." She said as she was handed the fish, a little thrown off by both the current situation and the amount of knowledge this mustelid seemed to have in regards to Nordic mythology. "You seem...well learned, um...I'm sorry, but I don't think I caught your name." She observed politely, looking to the otter with an ever so slightly curious look.

Fenrir blinked a few times, staring in slight disbelief at the events that had just transpired, the whole situation seemed to be over before it had really registered in his mind, and it seemed like the otter was taking the whole thing a bit casually. "Uh...y-yeah...I like beef..." He answered, still trying to get a handle on things. "But...is he really okay enough for you to just untangle him?" He questioned, motioning toward the cat that had landed in the fire, sounding more than a little confused. "I mean...he fell in the fire...shouldn't someone check him for burns...or...or something?"
"my name is Rufinae, and it is a pleasure to meet you both." he smiles warmly and digs through a poch he had discreetly hidden amongst a nook in the tree. he removed a small bag of jerky and approached Fenrir, tapping his shoulder lightly before simply holding the jerky over his shoulder, then after waiting a small moment, dropped it, knowing he would be ready to catch it. he then turned back to Valkyrie and smiled.

"and as for my knowledge, well, believe it or not, it's mostly from living in a tribe of sorts, you know, otters being the social kind and all, before i was curious, i lived amongst a large group, and, it was rather, a natural belief, dunno why, but, generations of my family have all lived the way of the norsemen, excluding the whole pillaging part, heheh. though, we did explore a lot." he smiles and adjusts his armlet slightly, making it shimmer a bit from the sunlight upon it.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Shirosune wrote:
Seth wrote:Gilmore had left the fire to find a stick to roast fish, having found one he returned and began to roast a fish over the fire,
Fenrir sighed to himself as he caught what the dog had said, Valkyrie was tied up in her conversation with the otter, which meant it was up to him to introduce them this time. "I'm Fenrir, the one holding a raw fish and talking to the otter is my sister Valkyrie...and you would be?" He returned the question, deciding on at least trying to be social for the time being.
Gilmore was focused on the smell of the fish cooking over the fire, he kept his eyes on his food as he answered the fox, Gilmore, I just moved in today.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

"Oh, well it sounds like an interesting life at least." Valkyrie returned before taking a bite of the fish she had been handed. After swallowing the bite she gave the fish a slightly quizzical look before shrugging and turning her attention back to the conversation. "I'm curious though, what made you want to give it up? I've not spoken with or met many ferals, but those few I have known have seemed almost endless weary of humans."

Fenrir caught the bag of jerky easily, turning his attention back to Gilmore as he heard what the dog said. "Oh...is that so? Well it's the same for Kyrie and me actually, we only just finished unpacking our room today, so this is our first time out and exploring the area." He explained before turning most of his attention to the bag of beef jerky in his hand, opening it and pulling a few pieces out.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Shirosune wrote:
Fenrir caught the bag of jerky easily, turning his attention back to Gilmore as he heard what the dog said. "Oh...is that so? Well it's the same for Kyrie and me actually, we only just finished unpacking our room today, so this is our first time out and exploring the area." He explained before turning most of his attention to the bag of beef jerky in his hand, opening it and pulling a few pieces out.
It seems like alot of pets are moving in today. Gilmore trailed off unsure about what he should say next, he wanted to make the fox feel welcome but he really couldn't think of anything.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Thouhastbinpwnd

Rhyzer wrote:Travis' gaze ran across the fields to witness the spectacle unravel before him with a concerned demeanor. However, as soon as he got up to his paws, the situation had been dealt with rather quickly, though this did not interact well with Travis' decisions of approaching the unfortunate cat to investigate for injuries.

"...Excuse me, please," he muttered congenially, lightly making his way around the others.

"You're not hurt, are you?" he asked Spartacus as he approached him, his eyes already surveying his posture for any signs of infliction.
"your concern is apritiated but not nessecery." said Spartacus as he say up and brushed himself off.
Thouhastbinpwnd

Spartacus stood up and walked over to where Fen and Glimor were standing and said, "Hello Fenir, my name is Spartacus. Every one was just about to head over to my house, do my mother can help the one in the quad bed, and to have a BBQ." he said, "Right?" he said to everyone in a little hopeful/ hurt way
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Seth wrote:It seems like alot of pets are moving in today. Gilmore trailed off unsure about what he should say next, he wanted to make the fox feel welcome but he really couldn't think of anything.
Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:Spartacus stood up and walked over to where Fen and Glimor were standing and said, "Hello Fenir, my name is Spartacus. Every one was just about to head over to my house, do my mother can help the one in the quad bed, and to have a BBQ." he said, "Right?" he said to everyone in a little hopeful/ hurt way
Fenrir nodded to Gilmore's comment, wondering who else had just moved in, but not really wanting to ask. "That sorta thing can happen sometimes, even if it isn't common place." The fox returned, before turning to the cat that approached Gilmore and himself. "Spartacus...like the gladiator?" He half questioned half stated, canting his head to the side ever so slightly. "That's a pretty cool name..." He muttered very quietly to himself before processing the rest of what had been said by the cat. "Barbeque...?" He couldn't help licking his muzzle a little at the thought of that. Though, glancing over at the river, he found himself a little torn as far as choices went; it had been a really long time since he'd been able to go for a swim, after all.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:Spartacus stood up and walked over to where Fen and Glimor were standing and said, "Hello Fenir, my name is Spartacus. Every one was just about to head over to my house, do my mother can help the one in the quad bed, and to have a BBQ." he said, "Right?" he said to everyone in a little hopeful/ hurt way
Gilmore started to eat his fish, it wasn't quite cooked but the smell was driving him crazy.
I'm ready whenever you guys are.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Thouhastbinpwnd wrote: "Your concern is appreciated but not necessary," said Spartacus as he say up and brushed himself off.
Travis subtly tilted his head slightly off to the side, raising a brow to his surprised expression. Dumbfounded and astonished all the while, he stood staring at the unfazed cat, as if reluctant to accept the circumstances prior to his accident. Nonetheless, he, too, dealt with the spectacle without further inquiry just as everyone else had, shrugging it off just as he trudged his way towards the small cluster of pets. Deviant for his posture and proximity, one would assume him to be recluse for his distinctive silent nature. Simply standing idly off to the side, biding his time with the warm comfort provided by the fire, Travis eventually made his way to sit down before the fire, courteously walking around the others to do so.
Travis peered over to glance at him with an indifferent glimpse, nodding to himself prior to his decision. Afterwards, he simply returned to glare at the fire, deep in his contemplation.
Thouhastbinpwnd

"Yeah," said Spartacus, "my mom is all into that stuff, though my dad prefers modern technology....." he said, looking a little sad. "Anyway," he said perking up instantly, "it should be fun we have a pool, a big yard, and lots of space. We could even bring some of da fish!" he said, getting more and more exited. Even seeming a bit like a young kit.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury moaned loudly in his sleep, squirming a bit, catching Tesla's eyes and ears

Tesla walked over to Mercury, who was laying down on the quad bed, and shook his sleeping form, "Dude, are you okay? You're moaning aweful loud." but Tesla didn't awaken from his fitful slumber, this worried him a great deal, "Uh, guys there's something wrong with Mercury."
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Esper wrote:Mercury moaned loudly in his sleep, squirming a bit, catching Tesla's eyes and ears

Tesla walked over to Mercury, who was laying down on the quad bed, and shook his sleeping form, "Dude, are you okay? You're moaning aweful loud." but Tesla didn't awaken from his fitful slumber, this worried him a great deal, "Uh, guys there's something wrong with Mercury."
Taking note of Mercury's condition, and Mercury's concern, it eventually became Travis' concern as well ; prompting the apathetic canine to jerk his head over to glimpse to the unconscious cat's direction, he jerked his body to rise and rush over to the quad bed, in a pace that didn't adhere to haste in such a way. "What's the matter with him?" he asked Tesla, a slight hint of his effeminate tone lurching past his awareness, mostly since his gaze rested upon Mercury's figure for more than half the time that he stood there.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla looked over to Travis, detecting a feminine quality to his voice, "I have no idea, he just sounds like he's in a lot of pain." he spoke nervously, "I'm scared for him..."
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

rufinae casually sat byt the fire and ate his fish "i wouldnt be too worried aye? it's just some kinda vivid dreaming. if you're really worried, try whipping up a nice herbal tea for him when he wakes, always does the trick trust me." he simply smiled and returned to his fish, practically swallowing the thing whole in his personal delight and love for seafood*
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

"I see," Travis subtly remarks, while gently laying a supportive paw on Tesla's shoulder, in an effort to alleviate him of his uneasiness. "It'd be best for us not to worry so much about Mercury. Still, we should head on over to Spartacus' residence. We can't just leave him like this, after all,' he calmly suggests, serenely nodding to his idea.
Thouhastbinpwnd

"Well then," said Spartacus, "let's get going!" he ran over to the quad and jumped into the seat. "Everybody hop on!" he called to the group, he then gunned the engine and the quad scooted forward then came to a resting but ready position.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla took Travis' advice and began to calm down, "Thank you, we should go."
He sat on the bed of the quad with Mercury, holding him down with one gloved hand. When the vehicle lurched, Mercury moaned painfully in his sleep, "Woof..."
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Peering back onto Spartacus' enthusiastic figure, his questioning gaze switching between him and the quad, blinking as he simply stood there with hesitation. As he gave the dispensed entity no further mind, Travis nonetheless obliged to climb on board, reluctantly, sitting between Mercury and the furthest corner of the bed, practically resorting at one of the edges itself. Mercury, who was simply laying beside him, was the only feasible individual that was the closest in proximity to the shy and quiet canine, other than Tesla, and, accordingly, purposefully chose to ride next to the cat, who might've already suspected about it anyway. Confident, he quietly sat facing an idle direction while laying a paw onto Mercury's chest, gently holding him down against the bed alongside Tesla.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Fenrir nodded to the invitation, standing up and heading for the quad. He wasn't typical the type to jump head long into a social situation, but what was being offered wasn't something he could really ignore. "Come on Kyrie, let's go!" He called, sounding almost excited as he hopped into the back of the quad on the side Tesla was on.

Valkyrie raised an eyebrow curiously as she looked toward Fenrir, for him to be the one dragging the two of them into the social fray was unheard of, yet seeing the shine in her brother's eyes, she couldn't help but smile. Nodding mostly to herself, she stood up and headed for the quad as well. Hopping in right beside where Fenrir had seated himself, she leaned over to look past him, and toward Mercury. Her brother was pretty well oblivious when it came to things like this, but she wasn't, and Mercury was looking a little rough. "I'm sure he'll be back to his regular self just as soon as he gets looked at." She said as she turned toward Tesla, trying to be as reassuring as she could. Though it'd probably have been more convincing if she'd actually had a chance to get to know either of the two.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gilmore climbed in the back of the quad and sat down next to Tesla.

Don't worry about him he'll be fine.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz