HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Thouhastbinpwnd

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Thouhastbinpwnd »

"If you were wondering how I knew your name I've been watching your group for a while now," Spartacus said as he stood, "Anyway, I think it's time for some swimming!" he took off his wristlet and placed carefully on the ground, then he ran too the water and jumped into the air and did a few flips before he went down. "cannon ball!!" he yelled as he hit the water with a huge splash :lol:
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla turned in the water to face Gilmore, "Oh, we'll be looking for parts for my machines. I lost a lot of supplies when I moved and I just need to build."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:Tesla turned in the water to face Gilmore, "Oh, we'll be looking for parts for my machines. I lost a lot of supplies when I moved and I just need to build."
Gilmore kept staring dreamily at the sky as he floated Sounds good to me. It'll be like a treasure hunt!
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:"Meeow." Ruby purred as she watched Crimson's catch from her seat in the shallows. "How's that for scaring the fish away, Otter Boy?" She chuckled as she licked the water off of her whiskers. She pushed off the bank and swam up the stream until she came to where Crimson lay, floating on her stomach with her arms on the bank. "So, you say you're not half feline. Were you raised by them then?"
"raised by them? no, i'm afraid not, heh. as cool as that would have been, everything i know, i had to teach myself"
he looked a little solemn as he stared down at his reflection in the water. he started to go somewhat quiet as he waded over to a secluded and quiet area, taking ruby with him by her paw "c'mon, lets go and sit over here where it's nice and quiet hmm?"
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla smiled broadly, "I always think of it like a treasure hunt. I'll meet you at the junkyard." he floated downstream to the tire swing and climbed up onto it.

Mercury pulled a length of string from his bag and strung the fish so he could take it home later, then he waded to the shore. When he reached land, he pulled a sandwich from his bag and took a bite. " Hey! Travis, Sparticus! Do you guys want some food?" he called, waving two extra snacks in the air
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:"If you were wondering how I knew your name I've been watching your group for a while now," Spartacus said as he stood, "Anyway, I think it's time for some swimming!" he took off his wristlet and placed carefully on the ground, then he ran too the water and jumped into the air and did a few flips before he went down. "cannon ball!!" he yelled as he hit the water with a huge splash :lol:
"Um, okay...?" Travis muttered under his breath, unruffled. W-wait, how'd he...Oh God. What if -- what if he knows already?...
He thought to himself, struck with a sudden brush of uneasiness. He caught notice of Spartacus' perceptive nature, which only resulted in worrying over whether he suspected something about that genuine aspect.
"...So what if he does know? Will that even matter?" he muttered softly, indifferent about his meaningless remark. Despite somewhat reconsidering on his own words, he was easily alleviated from his mild paranoia.
He doesn't know. Stop worrying about it, he reassured himself with a glum, albeit hardly noticeable smile.
Esper wrote:Tesla smiled broadly, "I always think of it like a treasure hunt. I'll meet you at the junkyard." he floated downstream to the tire swing and climbed up onto it.

Mercury pulled a length of string from his bag and strung the fish so he could take it home later, then he waded to the shore. When he reached land, he pulled a sandwich from his bag and took a bite. " Hey! Travis, Sparticus! Do you guys want some food?" he called, waving two extra snacks in the air
"...Food sounds good," he nodded, supporting himself up from his comfortable spot to walk over to Mercury.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury smiled and handed a bag of kettle corn to Travis, "My dad made it, he's a really good cook." he munched into his sandwich, "I love smoked salmon..." he thought aloud
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Esper wrote:Mercury smiled and handed a bag of kettle corn to Travis, "My dad made it, he's a really good cook." he munched into his sandwich, "I love smoked salmon..." he thought aloud
Travis' paw subtly reached out for the bag.
"Your Father made these?" he formally remarked, tempted to give the kettle corn a try. Once he was done chewing a hand-picked cluster of them, he inconspicuously expressed his surprise.

"These are really good," he said, nodding in the process.
Thouhastbinpwnd

Esper wrote:Tesla smiled broadly, "I always think of it like a treasure hunt. I'll meet you at the junkyard." he floated downstream to the tire swing and climbed up onto it.

"yeah I'm really hungry." Spartacus said when he came out of the water. "do you have salmon?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Thanks Travis, I told you he was a really good cook." Mercury smiled, then her turned to Sparticus, "I have some salmon jerky if that's ok." he tossed a bag of the jerky to Sparticus, "My dad made this too."
Thouhastbinpwnd

Spartacus caught the bag, ripped it open, and started shoving fistfuls into his mouth." my compliments to the chef!" he said after he finished. He then laid back in the water and started floating and looking up at the sky. Then, suddenly, he sat up and said, "Would you guys like to come over to my house after this? We could have a BBQ! With games, and food, and fun!" Then he looked around, embarrassed, "Sorry if I sound a little too eager," he said. "I just haven't had any one to talk to in a looong time."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Thouhastbinpwnd wrote:Spartacus caught the bag, ripped it open, and started shoving fistfuls into his mouth." my compliments to the chef!" he said after he finished. He then laid back in the water and started floating and looking up at the sky. Then, suddenly, he sat up and said, "Would you guys like to come over to my house after this? We could have a BBQ! With games, and food, and fun!" Then he looked around, embarrassed, "Sorry if I sound a little too eager," he said. "I just haven't had any one to talk to in a looong time."
Gilmore's ears perked up at the word Barbeque
Sounds like a plan to me!
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury nodded, "I could go for some food and socializing." Tesla waved from the tire swing, "That sounds like fun, Sparticus, I'm in!"
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis continued to serenely stand amongst the pets while silently eating his snack at a rather slower pace than Spartacus.
Navigating my way around the areas shouldn't be a problem to me... he did mention that he only lived a mile away from here, Travis thought to himself as he subtly munched on his snack.
Hee-hee... delicious, he reminded himself.
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby smiled as Crimson took her by the hand. She hopped out of the water and followed him closely, inadvertently squeezing much of the water in her fur into his. "Trying to help me forget this morning, Hmm? Well, it's working." She purred, bumping Crimson with her head lightly.

Jack stood with the others, keeping his distance from the river a bit. It wasn't that he was afraid of the water, he just figured it was better safe than sorry, since he could not swim. He tilted is head a bit, "You're sure your parents wouldn't mind? Not to seem presumptuous, but I would not want you to get into trouble for inviting several pets over without prior notice." He said with some consern.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby smiled as Crimson took her by the hand. She hopped out of the water and followed him closely, inadvertently squeezing much of the water in her fur into his. "Trying to help me forget this morning, Hmm? Well, it's working." She purred, bumping Crimson with her head lightly.
Crimson smiles, not caring about the extra wet, just happy to be close again he wraps an arm over her shoulder and leads her to a nice, sunny patch in some grass, he smiles at her, then leads her over, laying down and stretching out, immediately soaking up the sun "ahhh! so lovely. now i know why you cat's always fall asleep in sunny spots." he giggles and winks playfully at her and pats the space beside him "come and sit ruby, it's nice and comfortable"
Thouhastbinpwnd

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby smiled as Crimson took her by the hand. She hopped out of the water and followed him closely, inadvertently squeezing much of the water in her fur into his. "Trying to help me forget this morning, Hmm? Well, it's working." She purred, bumping Crimson with her head lightly.

Jack stood with the others, keeping his distance from the river a bit. It wasn't that he was afraid of the water, he just figured it was better safe than sorry, since he could not swim. He tilted is head a bit, "You're sure your parents wouldn't mind? Not to seem presumptuous, but I would not want you to get into trouble for inviting several pets over without prior notice." He said with some consern.
"oooh, your right. One sec." he swam to the edge, got out, and picked up his armlett. He put it on and took out a small cellphone; he pressed a few buttons and held the phone to his ear. "Hello? It's Spartacus. Can I have some freinds over? Yes I have freinds. No, there not imaginary, or rocks. ........ Okay thanks!" He put his phone back into the armlett. "he said it would be fine, as long as no one steals anything."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

"You realize that asking a cat to sit in a sunbeam is like rolling a boulder into a ditch, don't you? It's really easy to get it there, but don't think it will move anytime soon." She chuckled as she took her seat in the sun.

Jack nodded, "Very well, as long as no one will get into trouble, I will keep my raging Kleptomania under control." He joked.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:"You realize that asking a cat to sit in a sunbeam is like rolling a boulder into a ditch, don't you? It's really easy to get it there, but don't think it will move anytime soon." She chuckled as she took her seat in the sun.

"that's not so much of a bad thing dear, heheh. gives me a reason to spend the entire day right here, just with you, and in this lovely warm spot until the stars come out."
he smiles warmly with her, grabbing her paw and softly pulling her down into a hug on top of him
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla heard his phone ring from his perch on the swing , he hopped down to check it. He opened the lid and spoke into the receiver, "Hello?... Oh, high mom, what's up?... Oh, really?" his face drooped, "Okay, I'll see you then..." Tesla snapped his phone shut and sighed, "Uh, hey guys? My mom just called, she said that she got lost and won't be home for a few days. Shr also has the keys to our house, I only have the key to the garage..."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:Tesla heard his phone ring from his perch on the swing , he hopped down to check it. He opened the lid and spoke into the receiver, "Hello?... Oh, high mom, what's up?... Oh, really?" his face drooped, "Okay, I'll see you then..." Tesla snapped his phone shut and sighed, "Uh, hey guys? My mom just called, she said that she got lost and won't be home for a few days. Shr also has the keys to our house, I only have the key to the garage..."
Gilmore climbed out of the stream and shook himself off, I don't have my phone on me but I'm sure my parents won't mind if you sleep omn the couch for a few days.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Thouhastbinpwnd

"Alright, when you guys are ready we can go." Spartacus said as he went back into the water and laid back in a comfortable backstroke.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Thouhastbinpwnd wrote: "Oooh, your right. One sec." he swam to the edge, got out, and picked up his armlet. He put it on and took out a small cellphone; he pressed a few buttons and held the phone to his ear. "Hello? It's Spartacus. Can I have some friends over? Yes I have friends. No, there not imaginary, or rocks. ........ Okay thanks!" He put his phone back into the armlet. "He said it would be fine, as long as no one steals anything."
As the others exchanged conversations prior to the plans, Travis made his way back towards the shady tree where he had placed his belongings. After he reclaimed and re-equipped his accessories, he insisted on temporarily sitting against the bark of the tree for a brief moment, succumbing to the comfort provided by the shade of the tree and the breeze swaying past it. As he lay his paws out in front of him, he simply sat idly to watch the pets before him.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"A-are you sure, Gilmore? Thank you so much!" Tesla beamed as he hugged Gilmore, "I can't express how grateful I am for this! I really owe you."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Esper wrote:"A-are you sure, Gilmore? Thank you so much!" Tesla beamed as he hugged Gilmore, "I can't express how grateful I am for this! I really owe you."
It's no big deal, mom loves having company and dad won't mind as long as you don't bug him when the game's on. I'll call them when we get to Spartacus's house.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Rufinae, having felt he had caught enough to please his parents, rised up out of the deeper water, his impressive lungs had meant he was able to keep holding his breath far longer than the other pets, as he surfaced he ahd a big grin on his face, he swam over to the edge, lined up his quarry on a lean patch of grass and counted them out "MMMMMmmmh~ enough for dinner, and heck, definately enoug here for lunch for me and a few others too" he spotted two pets, and thought about it, before calling out with a smile "hey, uhh, you two pets! over here" he waved to tesla and gilmore "i seem to have caught a rather heavy amount, a bit too much to carry home with me, would you like to share with me, some of my fish for lunch? i can set up a small cooking fire if you preffer too" he smiles at them both, calling htem over eagerly with a wave of his paw.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

furryovrlord wrote:Rufinae, having felt he had caught enough to please his parents, rised up out of the deeper water, his impressive lungs had meant he was able to keep holding his breath far longer than the other pets, as he surfaced he ahd a big grin on his face, he swam over to the edge, lined up his quarry on a lean patch of grass and counted them out "MMMMMmmmh~ enough for dinner, and heck, definately enoug here for lunch for me and a few others too" he spotted two pets, and thought about it, before calling out with a smile "hey, uhh, you two pets! over here" he waved to tesla and gilmore "i seem to have caught a rather heavy amount, a bit too much to carry home with me, would you like to share with me, some of my fish for lunch? i can set up a small cooking fire if you preffer too" he smiles at them both, calling htem over eagerly with a wave of his paw.
Um, sure that sounds good. He hesitated for a second, I'm sorry I don't think I caught your name
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Sure, Rufinae, I would like some lunch. So long as it's okay with you, thanks!" Said Tesla from his place on the swing, "But please, allow me to make the fire."

Mercury decided to settle into a cat nap, so he began to wade to the shore. On his way, his foot slipped on a mossy rock, and as he fell, he hit his head on another rock. Mercury fell back into the water, nearly unconscious.
Thouhastbinpwnd

"SWEET MARY, MOTHER OF NOTCH!" yelled Spartacus as mercury fell. He lept out of the water over to where mercury fell. He picked him up and placed him on the ground a few feet away. "DOES ANYONE KNOW CPR?!?" He yelled, looking around at the other pets.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Having to notice the spectacle that unraveled before him, Travis widened his eyes in shock prior to Mercury's downfall. He quickly rose to his feet and removed all but his hat, not hesitating to leap into the lake to aid the fallen pet. However, this intention was soon alternated as soon as Spartacus unexpectedly stepped in to rescue Mercury, which didn't really intrude him.

Looming over the shore of the lake, Travis diligently observed over the area to where both pets have leaped into.

"...There they are," he sighed in relief, lowering himself to step into the lake to help the two pets climb out prior to emerging.
His eyes were entirely fixated on Mercury's unconscious figure, confirming the worst case scenario.

"...Oh stuff. He's not breathing... he's not breathing!" he muttered as he carried Mercury over to lay flat on his back, kneeling beside him afterwards.

He disregarded Spartacus and decided to take matters in his own paws. Positioning himself to kneel next to his neck and shoulders, Travis placed one paw over the other against Mercury's chest, straightening his elbow to align his shoulders over his paws. He commenced on his compressions shortly afterwards, enforcing his upper body weight in his efforts. After a series of approximately thirty chest compressions, he transitioned his right paw to gently lay on Mercury's forehead, while placing his other paw to lift his chin which resulted in lightly jerking back Mercury's head.

An important protocol, he thought, referring to the essential importance of clearing one's airway before resuming to the next step. Reluctant at first, Travis brushed his selfish thoughts aside just as he pinched Mercury's nostrils shut.

((Mod edit: Let's try not to activate the censor...))
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gilmore stared mouth agape for a few seconds before shaking himself out of it and running over to where Travis was perforiming CPR, he knelt beside him,
Is he gonna be ok?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

rufinae stood close by now, having forgotten lunch for a moment "you need help, he may have injured his neck when falling." he came up behind the unconcius mercury, taking a soft hold of bth sides of their face and making sure to keep their head level, and straight, making sure it didnt move an inch "the last thing we need is a poor injured, parlaysed pet aye?"
Thouhastbinpwnd

"Your right, one sec" said Spartacus . "I have something for that." he pushed a button on his wristlet witch opened a hatch. He pulled out a thin mettle plate an a wrap. "I can set his neck in the correct position. It wont be perfect but it'll be good enough to get him to the hospital. We can use this!" he pushed another button on his wristlet. Suddenly there was a crunching sound as a quad with an attached truck bed. "Let's go!"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury awoke, sputtering, staring up at Travis, "*cough*Guys, I'm f*cough*ine!" he sat up, "Thank you Travis." Mercury began to review what had happened, finaly coming across the memory of Travis performing CPR, "That was odd, he didn't smell like a guy..." he muttered to himself, but he decided to disregard it as a halucination due to a lack of oxygen
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Once Mercury had regained consciousness, Travis gave a sigh of relief, taking note of his years of practicing CPR finally beginning to pay off.

"...I'm glad you're okay," he said with a brief smile, standing up to his feet and providing Mercury some room. Surveying around his surroundings for a second, the level-headed canine hazily walked back to regain his belongings that he had cast off to the side earlier.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gilmore looked the inured pet worriedlyYou sure you're ok Mercury?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Thouhastbinpwnd

"I have just one question," said Spartacus, "are we going to need the Ambu-quad?"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby smiled as Crimson pulled her to him, sighing happily as she lay her head on his shoulder. This is nice. She thought as she listened to Crimson's heartbeat. He's so warm and thoughtful, and he really cares about me.

So did HE. Her ears perked up as a creeping doubt entered her thoughts. Ace was just the same way when you met him, and everything he said was a lie!

no.

Yes! Just you wait. As soon as some othere pretty kitty comes along, he'll be all over her like catnip.

NO! Ace was a jerk beore I met him, and I was a fool to think I could change him overnight. Crimson is, and has been, a kindhearted gentlehound since the first moment I met him. He swore he would stay by me, and I believe him! She thought sternly, thumping her tail against the ground, as if to make her point clear. She lay silent for a moment, banishing any doubt from her mind, before closing her eyes and purring softly, snuggling up closer to Crimson as she did.

Jack kept his distance as Travis helped Mercury. He didn't know very much about CPR, but he knew enough to defer to the better qualified pets during a medical emergency. He was most surprised when a 4x4 came, seemingly out of nowhere to their aid. He was relieved to see that it wasn't needed however, since Mercury came to at almost the same insant. "You gave us quite a scare there, Mercury."

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby smiled as Crimson pulled her to him, sighing happily as she lay her head on his shoulder. This is nice. She thought as she listened to Crimson's heartbeat. He's so warm and thoughtful, and he really cares about me.

So did HE. Her ears perked up as a creeping doubt entered her thoughts. Ace was just the same way when you met him, and everything he said was a lie!

no.

Yes! Just you wait. As soon as some othere pretty kitty comes along, he'll be all over her like catnip.

NO! Ace was a jerk beore I met him, and I was a fool to think I could change him overnight. Crimson is, and has been, a kindhearted gentlehound since the first moment I met him. He swore he would stay by me, and I believe him! She thought sternly, thumping her tail against the ground, as if to make her point clear. She lay silent for a moment, banishing any doubt from her mind, before closing her eyes and purring softly, snuggling up closer to Crimson as she did.
"something bothering you Ruby? your tail is moving rather harshly there" he looks to her, into her eyes were she to have them open and smiles warmly, softly running a paw behind the back of her ears and down her back, through her soft fur.
"you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but you know i'm here for you right? no matter what."

he nuzzles over her head softly, and plants a kiss between her ears, arms curling up around her and holding her closely, heartbeat, beating calmly, but loudly into her ear as she lay there. "Hmmm" he mumbled quietly as he thought to himself a moment. "i havent really told you of my own past, hav I Ruby? admittedly, i had it better than you, sure, but i still had it tough too, if you would like, i would share with you, the hardships, but also, the good times i had. because, you cant have one, without having first experienced the other. though that sounds odd. to make more sense of that, i would say, we've both had hard, but, are now rewarded with good. and now, if we wish it, we will face any more hardships together, right? that's something i would treasure to have. someone as amazing as you to have here with me. someone to help me, but, someone who i can console at the same time" he trails off and scratches his head softly with a blush crossing his face

"i'm sorry i'm rambling on aren't i? heh, how uncharacteristic of me." he lets out a soft laugh and simply holds her close now
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"I'm fine, I'm just a little dizzy, and have one killer headache, but I'll be fine so far as I know." Mercury smiled nauciously.

Tesla was not involved in the incident, as he was out of earshot, focusing on building a fire with a gadget that appeared to made of a coffee can. He had successfully build his fire and he wandered over to the group, "What did I miss?"