HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rhyzer

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis shifted to shake his head rather lightly. He momentarily closed his eyes serenely with an apathetic sigh,
"It's not that. I just...can't take the luxury of sight-seeing when I'm obligated to take action in my line of duty," annexed Travis, seldom oblivious to the aspect of his justification ; he didn't mind an assumed bundle of questions surrounding him regarding what he meant by his last sentence. Contrarily, he was glad to keep the conversation amongst them to continue.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby smiled, "Dear Connie, you haven't changed a bit. Though apperently, I have." She chuckled as she looked at herself. "Your sisters didn't recognize me at all. Sure, I'm taller, stronger, and have a few scrapes I didn't have back then, but I still remember how I used to act. Am I really so different now?" She asked.

Jack laughed, "What are the odds that three different hounds, from three different parts of the globe, would grow up in the same general climate, and come to the same neighborhood?" He said with a smile. He looked back to Travis, "Not the tourist type?"
"They recognized you," said Connie, then she quickly covered her mouth.

"I didn't say that! You didn't hear me say that! I--oh NO!"

She hid her face, sobbing quietly.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Rhyzer wrote:Travis shifted to shake his head rather lightly. He momentarily closed his eyes serenely with an apathetic sigh,
"It's not that. I just...can't take the luxury of sight-seeing when I'm obligated to take action in my line of duty," annexed Travis, seldom oblivious to the aspect of his justification ; he didn't mind an assumed bundle of questions surrounding him regarding what he meant by his last sentence. Contrarily, he was glad to keep the conversation amongst them to continue.
Crimson's ears perked at that last part of Travis' sentence "huh? line of... duty? what do you mean mean by that? it sounds kind of important. sounds kinda like what i read in one of my historical books, where the knights talked about protecting their king, and would be willing to do in their line of duty, for honour and glory. Travis," something clicked inside crimsons head and his face grew into a childish kind of grin that seeing, would speak his thoughts of O.M.G "Are you some kind of KNIGHT!?" his tail started to wag.
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

furryovrlord wrote:
Rhyzer wrote:Travis shifted to shake his head rather lightly. He momentarily closed his eyes serenely with an apathetic sigh,
Crimson's ears perked at that last part of Travis' sentence "huh? line of... duty? what do you mean mean by that? it sounds kind of important. sounds kinda like what i read in one of my historical books, where the knights talked about protecting their king, and would be willing to do in their line of duty, for honour and glory. Travis," something clicked inside crimsons head and his face grew into a childish kind of grin that seeing, would speak his thoughts of O.M.G "Are you some kind of KNIGHT!?" his tail started to wag.
Travis' apathetic and expressionless composure rose to a surprised augmentation of his former self, an unlikelihood deemed rare considering his neutral stance.
"...N-no, no, no, I'm no Knight...," he reassured with a stoic tone, "...I'm just a licensed ICPO detective...Er, I'm sorry. Officer."
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Travis' apathetic and expressionless composure rose to a surprised augmentation of his former self, an unlikelihood deemed rare considering his neutral stance.
"...N-no, no, no, I'm no Knight...," he reassured with a stoic tone, "...I'm just a licensed ICPO detective...Er, I'm sorry. Officer."[/quote]

"OH! wow! that's pretty cool! I've always kinda idolised the pets lucky enough to make it onto the force! but alas, i do not think i'm elligible, i haven't been a resident of this country for more than a few years... or does that rule only apply to humans?" his wag had noticeably increased pace a little, he was acting slightly out of his regular character of being shy and reserved. i guess the neighbourhood and new friends had some part to play in bringing him out of his shell
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby's eyes widened when she heard Connie, she turned as she heard her sob. "Hey now! None of that." she said as she tapped her chin beneath her hands, "If I'm going to make someone cry, it'll be on purpose. Now, what makes you think they recognized me? You weren't anywhere to be seen when they arrived." She said with an ear cocked to the side.

Jack tilted his head a bit, "ICPO...? Forgive me for being ignorant, but I do not believe I have ever heard of that organization."
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby's eyes widened when she heard Connie, she turned as she heard her sob. "Hey now! None of that." she said as she tapped her chin beneath her hands, "If I'm going to make someone cry, it'll be on purpose. Now, what makes you think they recognized me? You weren't anywhere to be seen when they arrived." She said with an ear cocked to the side.

Jack tilted his head a bit, "ICPO...? Forgive me for being ignorant, but I do not believe I have ever heard of that organization."
Connie turned away from Ruby.

"I-I'm not supposed to tell. They'd be very angry! Y-You didn't hear anything from me!"

She immediately started sweeping again, but she wasn't watching what she was doing this time.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack tilted his head a bit, "ICPO...? Forgive me for being ignorant, but I do not believe I have ever heard of that organization."
Travis' ears perked, though his semi-lethargic expression remained somewhat the same. His serene gaze rested upon Jack's figure,
"International Criminal Police Organization, or Interpol," he elaborated briefly on this aspect, giving a short nod in reminiscence.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby quickly stepped behind Connie and pulled her to the side before she was almost plowed over by a mover. "Whoa there, Kit! Mind your step before you become a new carpet." She said as she let Connie go. "Besides, I didn't hear anything from you anyway. I suppose I just had an inkling that they knew and dug around until I found out, which I am going to do, of course. Remember who I am, Kit, I am going to find out, even if I have to do it without your help." She said as she smiled and poked Connie's nose.

Jack slapped the side of his head, "Ah, of course! I was just talking about Interpol earlier this week. So you're an agent of Interpol? You're not here about the sarcophagus are you? I swear it was empty when we loaded it." Jack said in a mostly joking tone.

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby quickly stepped behind Connie and pulled her to the side before she was almost plowed over by a mover. "Whoa there, Kit! Mind your step before you become a new carpet." She said as she let Connie go. "Besides, I didn't hear anything from you anyway. I suppose I just had an inkling that they knew and dug around until I found out, which I am going to do, of course. Remember who I am, Kit, I am going to find out, even if I have to do it without your help." She said as she smiled and poked Connie's nose.
Connie froze as stiff as a statue. She heard what Ruby said to her but it didn't fully register at first.

"NO!! No, please don't!" she cried when she came to. She sobbed into Ruby's shoulder.

"They're not bad, really! They're very generous! They are!"
PF chars

--Phoenix

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby was surprised by Connie's reaction. She groaned and patted her on the back "nnugh, alright, alright. I won't do any digging, for you. But only on one condition." She said with a nod.

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby was surprised by Connie's reaction. She groaned and patted her on the back "nnugh, alright, alright. I won't do any digging, for you. But only on one condition." She said with a nod.
Connie tried to wipe her tears so she could continue sweeping.

Looking away from Ruby she said, "What's the condition?"

She hoped she would be able to keep it.
PF chars

--Phoenix

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby pulled a handkerchief from her collar and handed it to Connie, "All I ask is that you turn off the waterworks for a bit and smile, hmm? I know your sisters aren't bad, I just wanted to know why they were pretending. But I'll drop it and get back to sweeping, If you hold up your end..."

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby pulled a handkerchief from her collar and handed it to Connie, "All I ask is that you turn off the waterworks for a bit and smile, hmm? I know your sisters aren't bad, I just wanted to know why they were pretending. But I'll drop it and get back to sweeping, If you hold up your end..."
Connie looked at Ruby in confusion, took the handkerchief and started dusting the wall with it.

She turned with a backward glance and attempted a smile. It was partly genuine.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack slapped the side of his head, "Ah, of course! I was just talking about Interpol earlier this week. So you're an agent of Interpol? You're not here about the sarcophagus are you? I swear it was empty when we loaded it." Jack said in a mostly joking tone.
Travis gave a nod to Jack in confirmation of his affiliation with Interpol.
"...Sarcophagus...? Ah, no, no, no," Travis smiled glumly, reaching the humor of his words, "I'll take your word for it, so you needn't worry about it. Besides, I don't think I'll be of assistance to Interpol in the upcoming days."
As Travis mentioned the latter, his weak smile descended to a melancholic frown.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gilmore exited his new house and watched the moving van pull away.
His belongings were all unpacked, Gilmore's tail began to wag anxiously as he set out to meet some of his neighbors.

He quickly came upon a group of 4 dogs, his tail wagging furiously he walked up to them

Hey Folks I'm Gilmore! Do you guys live around here?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis' frown vanished inconspicuously upon the newcomer's arrival, by which his strong scent caught his attention to shift towards the dog's accurate direction.
"Mmhm," Travis nodded briefly, taking note of the moving van's presence in the not-too-distant surroundings, "I assume that you are new as well?"

<< I hope nobody minds the color font change. The bold text was just not right, y'know? ^-^;; >>
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Rhyzer wrote:Travis' frown vanished inconspicuously upon the newcomer's arrival, by which his strong scent caught his attention to shift towards the dog's accurate direction.
"Mmhm," Travis nodded briefly, taking note of the moving van's presence in the not-too-distant surroundings, "I assume that you are new as well?"

<< I hope nobody minds the color font change. The bold text was just not right, y'know? ^-^;; >>
Gilmore took the other Dog's paw and shook vigorously
Yep, just got in this morning.
Gilmore's tail shot back and forth like a rocket.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Seth wrote:
Rhyzer wrote:Travis' frown vanished inconspicuously upon the newcomer's arrival, by which his strong scent caught his attention to shift towards the dog's accurate direction.

Crimson smiled at the new comer, but kept relatively quiet.
"pleasure to meet you Gilmore, my name is Crimson"
he offered out his paw for a shaking a smile on his face
"this neighbourhood certainly does seem to be growing" his ears twitched a little and he turned, noticing yet another moving van pulling into the street, and pulling up at the vacant house just a few quick steps next door to his.

"and how about that, looks like i just got myself a new next door neighbour, hehe." as he is speaking a sedan pulls up alongside, its motor shuts off and three doors open up, out step two humans and one brown and slender otter, a speck of gold on his arm shimmering in the sunlight. he lets out a yawn and stretches out before looking around at the sights.
"wow, not every day you see an otter. heh."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

furryovrlord wrote:
Seth wrote:

Crimson smiled at the new comer, but kept relatively quiet.
"pleasure to meet you Gilmore, my name is Crimson"
he offered out his paw for a shaking a smile on his face
"this neighbourhood certainly does seem to be growing" his ears twitched a little and he turned, noticing yet another moving van pulling into the street, and pulling up at the vacant house just a few quick steps next door to his.

"and how about that, looks like i just got myself a new next door neighbour, hehe." as he is speaking a sedan pulls up alongside, its motor shuts off and three doors open up, out step two humans and one brown and slender otter, a speck of gold on his arm shimmering in the sunlight. he lets out a yawn and stretches out before looking around at the sights.
"wow, not every day you see an otter. heh."

That you don't. Wonder how he ended up in this neck of the woods?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

That you don't. Wonder how he ended up in this neck of the woods?[/quote]

"looks like we'll get to ask him, hehe, he's coming over" Crimson pointed out, as the newcomer slowly and casually made his way over to the grouping of Pets, his gold band shimmering again in the sunlight and his rudderlike tail swaying behind him.

"Hello" he said with a friendly smile on his face "would i be correct in assuming that you are all so called 'housepets'? and that you inhabit this neighbourhood?. My name is Rufinae" he yawned at that "mmf, excuse me. My name is Rufinae, and i'm new here. i Travelled some distance with my new err, what is it you say, Parents, over there." he pointed with a thumb, back to his parents and his house. it would appear in the way he was unsure of words, that he was either, a little bit slow, or just didnt know the right ones to use, for whatever reason. to him, it was the latter, but, that may not be obvious to others.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

furryovrlord wrote:That you don't. Wonder how he ended up in this neck of the woods?
"looks like we'll get to ask him, hehe, he's coming over" Crimson pointed out, as the newcomer slowly and casually made his way over to the grouping of Pets, his gold band shimmering again in the sunlight and his rudderlike tail swaying behind him.

"Hello" he said with a friendly smile on his face "would i be correct in assuming that you are all so called 'housepets'? and that you inhabit this neighbourhood?. My name is Rufinae" he yawned at that "mmf, excuse me. My name is Rufinae, and i'm new here. i Travelled some distance with my new err, what is it you say, Parents, over there." he pointed with a thumb, back to his parents and his house. it would appear in the way he was unsure of words, that he was either, a little bit slow, or just didnt know the right ones to use, for whatever reason. to him, it was the latter, but, that may not be obvious to others.[/quote]

Pleased to meet ya. I'm Gilmore.The dog paused for a second unsure if he should ask the otter why he was here, Not to be rude but, how the heck did you end up here? I mean, at least where I'm from I've never seen anyone keep an otter as a pet.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Travis' gaze wandered about to the other newcomer, whose scent also caught him by surprise.
"...This neighborhood does seem to be expanding, doesn't it?" he marveled at the phenomenon, agreeing to Crimson's realization -- despite the fact that he, himself, is also new to the neighborhood. Nevertheless, he was always grateful and pleased to meet new faces.
"Travis Hoffman," he subtly introduced himself to Rufinae as he extended his right paw for him to shake.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Pleased to meet ya. I'm Gilmore.The dog paused for a second unsure if he should ask the otter why he was here, Not to be rude but, how the heck did you end up here? I mean, at least where I'm from I've never seen anyone keep an otter as a pet.[/quote]

"Ah, Well met, Travis and Gilmore." he said and stared at travis' paw awkwardly, unsure as to what was expected of him "you are quite welcome in asking, heheh, because i bet it's never beendone before at all. i was, until last month, a wild otter you see. but you err, 'housepets' and they way you livedhas always intrigued me, upon constantly seeing happy holidayig couples, their families, and most improtantly their pets." he looked around a little bit, admiring the surroundings.[/color]

"anyways, i met this couple, they gave me some food, to wich, in being polite i thanked them for, as you do right? they seemed, err, well, they were shocked to seee a wild animal could talk to say the least. heheh. we got to talking, about families mostly, and how they wished to start one. eventually the question came up as to if i wished to join them. i agreed and now here i am." he smiled at the small group of pets.

"i am here, mostly, to learn, but, also, with the hopes that i can experience what it's like to be part of a family, a proper one, you know, children and all. there just seems to be something so amazing and special about it." he smiled at them and began to groom at the unkept fur on top of his head, but to no avail in getting it to conform withthe rest of his coat
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Moments passed by, Travis subtly retracted his paw back to his side with an indifferent composure. It did not belittle nor perturb him prior to this phenomenon, mind you; it was blatantly obvious that Rufinae was new to the suburban life as a domesticated pet. For the meantime, Travis simply stood by in silence and serenity -- attentively listening to Rufinae's enthralling story.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Rhyzer wrote:Moments passed by, Travis subtly retracted his paw back to his side with an indifferent composure. It did not belittle nor perturb him prior to this phenomenon, mind you; it was blatantly obvious that Rufinae was new to the suburban life as a domesticated pet. For the meantime, Travis simply stood by in silence and serenity -- attentively listening to Rufinae's enthralling story.
his story told, he paused awkwardly for a moment, basking uncomfortably in the silence before posing the question. "SO, do any of you happen to know where i can take a nice dip? i figured it'd be nice to scope this place out a little. i mean, my house has a pool and all, but, the chlorine isn't exactly kind to my eyes. heh." he smiled and went to work on his hair tuft again while he waited, licking at his paws in the hopes it would help keep it down... it didn't, and never did, no matter what he tried, he quickly gave it up wit ha quiet huff.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

furryovrlord wrote: his story told, he paused awkwardly for a moment, basking uncomfortably in the silence before posing the question. "SO, do any of you happen to know where i can take a nice dip? i figured it'd be nice to scope this place out a little. i mean, my house has a pool and all, but, the chlorine isn't exactly kind to my eyes. heh." he smiled and went to work on his hair tuft again while he waited, licking at his paws in the hopes it would help keep it down... it didn't, and never did, no matter what he tried, he quickly gave it up wit ha quiet huff.
I have no idea we just moved in, but I'm down for a swim if these guys are.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

I have no idea we just moved in, but I'm down for a swim if these guys are.[/quote]

Crimson's ears perked up and he started to wag "DID SOMEBODY SAY SWIMMING!? man, i havent been swimming since i moved here! and it just so happens i know the perfect place! it's a nice little shady area by a slow flowing river not too far from here. i am definately in! what about you Jack? and would Ruby be up for it? or, at the least, she can sit on the river bed and relax, ya' know?"
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Seth wrote: I have no idea we just moved in, but I'm down for a swim if these guys are.
Travis shrugged in temptation.
"...I'll tag along, sure," he'd say with a reserved nature.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

ChewyChewy wrote:
BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby pulled a handkerchief from her collar and handed it to Connie, "All I ask is that you turn off the waterworks for a bit and smile, hmm? I know your sisters aren't bad, I just wanted to know why they were pretending. But I'll drop it and get back to sweeping, If you hold up your end..."
Connie looked at Ruby in confusion, took the handkerchief and started dusting the wall with it.

Ruby let out a joyful laugh at Connie's reactions, she was just so innocent. "Ah, Connie. Never lose that kind heart of yours." She said with a warm smile. "So, how do you suppose your sisters are fairing in this tiny town? It's so far out of the way, you have to drive through the middle of nowhere to get here." She joked.

Jack was surprised by the new-new pets that arrived, first a massive black dog, then a... tall, brown ferret? So, this new pet is an... otter, he said? There are so many different kinds of mongoose in America, I may need to keep a book to keep track of them. He thought as he introduced himself. "Pleasure to meet you, gentlemen. Jack Lazul, At your service." He said, doffing his cap in his usual manner. "As for swimming, it does sound wonderful. Though I'll tell you one thing, my friend, Ruby is not what one would call a, 'river's edge' kind of feline." He chuckled, "She's more the 'diving contest' type."

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:
Ruby let out a joyful laugh at Connie's reactions, she was just so innocent. "Ah, Connie. Never lose that kind heart of yours." She said with a warm smile. "So, how do you suppose your sisters are fairing in this tiny town? It's so far out of the way, you have to drive through the middle of nowhere to get here." She joked.

Jack was surprised by the new-new pets that arrived, first a massive black dog, then a... tall, brown ferret? So, this new pet is an... otter, he said? There are so many different kinds of mongoose in America, I may need to keep a book to keep track of them. He thought as he introduced himself. "Pleasure to meet you, gentlemen. Jack Lazul, At your service." He said, doffing his cap in his usual manner. "As for swimming, it does sound wonderful. Though I'll tell you one thing, my friend, Ruby is not what one would call a, 'river's edge' kind of feline." He chuckled, "She's more the 'diving contest' type."

"heheh, i kinda should have figured as much huh. heheheh. do you know where she is Jack? i'll go and get her and ask her if she's interested."
he was practically wagging and bouncing with excitement

Rufinae spoke up now
"she sounds like quite the competetive one eh? heheh, but, now that it's mentioned, a diving contest does sound like a good idea aye? oh, it would be like back in my home country when i was younger."
he smiled and the went about quietly busying himself with the annoying little bit of fur that never wanted to stay uniformally down
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

furryovrlord wrote:
BlueAnubis wrote:

Pleased to meet you Jack

"heheh, i kinda should have figured as much huh. heheheh. do you know where she is Jack? i'll go and get her and ask her if she's interested."
he was practically wagging and bouncing with excitement

Rufinae spoke up now
"she sounds like quite the competetive one eh? heheh, but, now that it's mentioned, a diving contest does sound like a good idea aye? oh, it would be like back in my home country when i was younger."
he smiled and the went about quietly busying himself with the annoying little bit of fur that never wanted to stay uniformally down
Yeah!, let's go get her, I've been moving boxes for the last four hours I need to have some fun!
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:Connie looked at Ruby in confusion, took the handkerchief and started dusting the wall with it.

Connie turned red and turned her head away from Ruby.

"Oh, well...I'm sure they're faring fine. They always do. Actually, that's...kind of why we came here...."
PF chars

--Phoenix

BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

"Last I saw her, Ruby was just finishing her breakfast at the house. Though I can't imaginge what is taking her so long." Jack said in a thoughtful tone, "Anyway, do you wantto fetch her while I show our new friends around, or vice versa?" He asked Crimson.

Ruby was a bit surprised by Connie's comment. "I never figured the Pains would trade the 'city life' for 'small town charm'. Unless, this is another summer home for you?" She asked, continuing their endless task.

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby was a bit surprised by Connie's comment. "I never figured the Pains would trade the 'city life' for 'small town charm'. Unless, this is another summer home for you?" She asked, continuing their endless task.
Connie responded very shyly.

"N-No, this is more permanent than that. Royal and Window wanted to do something nice for those who aren't fortunate enough to live the good life in the city. It bothers Mrs. Pain, but they don't mind--on the contrary, they like it."

She continued to sweep, keeping out of sight of anyone else.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Bye daaad!" shouted Mercury as he hung his satchel from his shoulder befor stepping out into the sunshine. The cat adjusted his cap to keep the sun out of his eyes as he headed down the street, it was time to explore his new neighborhood. "Well would you look at that! Looks like I picked the right time to go out! Mercury muttered to himself when he saw a group of other pets and sprinted over.

Mercury yelped as he tripped over a stay clump of grass and into the group, "Umm...Hello?" he managed to say.
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

Esper wrote:"Bye daaad!" shouted Mercury as he hung his satchel from his shoulder befor stepping out into the sunshine. The cat adjusted his cap to keep the sun out of his eyes as he headed down the street, it was time to explore his new neighborhood. "Well would you look at that! Looks like I picked the right time to go out! Mercury muttered to himself when he saw a group of other pets and sprinted over.

Mercury yelped as he tripped over a stay clump of grass and into the group, "Umm...Hello?" he managed to say.
As his attention reverted from the ecstatic agglomeration of pets before him to another unfamiliar face, his peculiar, albeit accommodating, glimpse surveyed upon the cat. Embracing a light and inconspicuous whiff to gain a generalization of his scent, he then greeted out to him as he took a few steps to approach the newcomer.
"Hey there," he'd say with a content and composed tone. He extended out his considerate paw to the fallen individual, whereby his actions have justified to rebel at his own modesty.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury gratefully too Travis' hand and pulled himself up, "Thank you." he said.

He brushed off his cap, "Heh...Sorry about that, my name's Mercury." he said as he realized he was among other pets, "Might I ask what is going on? I just moved in."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

You too? I'm Gilmore!
Gilmore grabbed the cat's paw and gave it a strong shake
We were about to go swimming.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury grinned widely when the large dog intoduced himself, "Nice to meet you Gilmore!" he managed befor the dog's strong shake nearly knocked him back down

"Wait, did you say swimming!?" Mercury enthused, "I love swimming! My dad used to take me swimming befor we moved here, where are we gonna go?"