HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Pecan
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Pecan »

Rain looked over to Ruby. "Choosing this place was a challenge, actually. My parents wanted to move to a pet-friendly place, but had the list only narrowed to about six." She gave a small smile. "It was me who gave the deciding factor, actually. I pointed out that if we had a farm or garden of some sort, I might be able to use fresh ingredients to cook, and save us a lot." Then she frowned. "As for why we moved... that's for another time, with less people." She glanced at Winch, silently willing him not to say anything about what she had told him.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby chuckled, "Who said I was joking." She said with a smile. "Hmm, it's a secret, eh? That's fine with me. everyone has secrets they don't want everyone knowing. And if they say they don't, they are lying through their teeth and they have a bigger secret than most." She told Rain as they came to the door of the Marx Steakhouse.
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby chuckled, "Who said I was joking." She said with a smile. "Hmm, it's a secret, eh? That's fine with me. everyone has secrets they don't want everyone knowing. And if they say they don't, they are lying through their teeth and they have a bigger secret than most." She told Rain as they came to the door of the Marx Steakhouse.
crimson was literally leaving a small trail of drool in his wake as he approached the doors and held them open for Ruby and everyone else, he managed to stop himself, but just barely. he bowed politely, his tail wagging fast and a big grin on his face. "you smell that? the smell of a quality steak! reminds me of a place called hogsbreath cafe back in my old neighbourhood.. hehheh" he blushed brightly and smiled
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

furryovrlord wrote:"you smell that? the smell of a quality steak! reminds me of a place called hogsbreath cafe back in my old neighbourhood.. hehheh" he blushed brightly and smiled
Ozzy had to restrain himself from drooling as the scent of steak washed over them. his ears pricked up and his tail swayed merrily as he caught a glimpse of the interior, a cozy palace of top grade food. Despite his efforts to maintain some composure a deep growl echoed from his stomach.

"Al, you're a genius! Lets get in here before I start gnawing on something."
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

"I had a feeling you would like this place." Al said as he was drawn in by the smell, "This place has a lot of canine clientele, as you can imagine."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby grabbed Crimson's snout and tilted it upwards, "Try not to mess up the floor, Red. We wouldn't want anyone slipping on your trail." She said with a chuckle. "You'll be covering me, won't you, Jackson?"

Jack sighed, "Just try not to break me."

"Don't worry, I'll keep it under five K." she said with a sly grin.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby grabbed Crimson's snout and tilted it upwards, "Try not to mess up the floor, Red. We wouldn't want anyone slipping on your trail." She said with a chuckle. "You'll be covering me, won't you, Jackson?"

Jack sighed, "Just try not to break me."

"Don't worry, I'll keep it under five K." she said with a sly grin.
"hey, uuhhm.. y'know what? i'll cover it Ruby, it's no trouble at all." he said with an obvious blush as he managed to compose himself and stop the drooling, ushering everyone inside and then letting the door close behind him "that is of course, if you and Jack don't mind"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

"Oh, you don't mind paying, do you, Golden Boy? Seeing as you're loaded." Ruby said with a wide grin.

"I am not 'loaded.'" Jack grunted.

She crossed her arms, "Really? What's your account floating at now?"

"I don't know."

"Yes you do. What is it?"

Jack grunted and lowered his voice, "4,328 pounds."

"Hmm, sounds like you've been investing." She chuckled as she took her seat.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:"Oh, you don't mind paying, do you, Golden Boy? Seeing as you're loaded." Ruby said with a wide grin.

"I am not 'loaded.'" Jack grunted.

She crossed her arms, "Really? What's your account floating at now?"

"I don't know."

"Yes you do. What is it?"

Jack grunted and lowered his voice, "4,328 pounds."

"Hmm, sounds like you've been investing." She chuckled as she took her seat.

Crimson's ears went flat a little "i really wanna pay for you, but,never mind then, it's quite alright" he smiled warmly at Ruby and scratched the back of his head shyly and thought to himself 'cool your jets crim, you dont needta prove anything here.. just be yourself..' 'that is me being myself..' he shook his head slightly, he must be crazy he thought.. talking to himself, and topping that off, getting an answer back!

as the pets were all talking amongst themselves a waitress came over. her hair tied up in a bun at the top of her head, it is blonde and it shines under the flourescant light. her face is covered in a light trace of make up, her perfume, soft and delicate, if you were to guess what it was made from you would say roses. she smiled warmly at them and spoke, when she did, it seemed to be directed at Jackson, for some reason, to her, he seemed to be the guy in charge

"can i help y'all?" her accent was very thick, "do you have a reservation at all?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

BlueAnubis wrote:"Did you ever picture him being so red and furry?" He chuckled, nodding towards Crimson. He winked at Bianca before giving her a squeeze. He looked over at Duke and Ginger, "So tell me, how do you like living on a farm?"
Bianca giggled, "I hadn't" She said, squeezing him back.

Ginger smiled, "It's a lot of work already, but I reckon I'll enjoy it." She said, "The sheep have already taken a likin' to me." She said, in a mildly bragging way. Duke smiled and chuckled at that.

-
Pecan wrote:Rain looked over to Ruby. "Choosing this place was a challenge, actually. My parents wanted to move to a pet-friendly place, but had the list only narrowed to about six." She gave a small smile. "It was me who gave the deciding factor, actually. I pointed out that if we had a farm or garden of some sort, I might be able to use fresh ingredients to cook, and save us a lot." Then she frowned. "As for why we moved... that's for another time, with less people." She glanced at Winch, silently willing him not to say anything about what she had told him.
Winch glanced at her as well, and smiled comfortingly. As the group walked, he changed his pace so he would walk beside her.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby smiled and poked Crimson's nose, "If it means that much to you, then I won't protest if you want to pay. Just remember, you don't have to prove yourself to me. I like you, and it's because of who you are, not what you have, Red." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I've had it all, and I've had it all taken away. I'm much happier being content with what I have, since having everything just leaves you wanting more."

Jack smiled at Ginger, "I suppose they can tell what kind of feline you are just by looking at you," He looked at Bianca, "Someone who can be trusted without reservation." He turned to the waitress, doffed his hat, and smiled, "And speaking of 'without reservation', I'm afraid that is what we are. I hope that is not a problem." He said with a small bow.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby smiled and poked Crimson's nose, "If it means that much to you, then I won't protest if you want to pay. Just remember, you don't have to prove yourself to me. I like you, and it's because of who you are, not what you have, Red." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I've had it all, and I've had it all taken away. I'm much happier being content with what I have, since having everything just leaves you wanting more."

Jack smiled at Ginger, "I suppose they can tell what kind of feline you are just by looking at you," He looked at Bianca, "Someone who can be trusted without reservation." He turned to the waitress, doffed his hat, and smiled, "And speaking of 'without reservation', I'm afraid that is what we are. I hope that is not a problem." He said with a small bow.

"j-just thought it would be nice you know? ehheh.."
he blushed hotly and squeezed her paw softly "and you know.. if that isnt the most, sweet, romantic, and downright honest thing i'ver ever heard ruby, then i don't know what is! hehe. it means so much to be hearing that."

the waitress spoke up again "well,normally it would be, buuut, luckily for you, we're having a slow night, usually you would need to book ahead in advance.. aaand.. seeing as you're such a gentleman, and you're all behaving so well, i'll seat you at one of our finest large tables" she smiled at Jack and gestured with her arm for them all to follow as she slowly walked towards a big booth, it was up against the far wall, it was 'u' shaped and went along with the curve of the wall,or rather, the window, along the outside of the entire booth was window, with a great view of the neighbourhood "your table young sir's and ma'ams, please, get comfortable, i am your waitress for the night, my name is esme" she smiled and placed in the centre of the table, a small pile of menus. "i shall be back in a little while to take your orders" with that she smiled again and walked off towards an occupied table
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Ruby giggled slightly. "Well, something good can come out of worrying, I guess." She picked up a menu, and frowned. "Hm. I haven't been to a restaurant in so long... does anyone else know what sounds good?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Ginger smiled at Jack's compliment at her, "Thank ye' kindly, Jack." She told him. She leaned into Bianca and whispered just loud enough so that Jack could hear, "Bee, you sure bagged quite the gentleman. Mind if I steal 'im?" She joked. Bianca giggled and pushed Ginger away, "Sorry, Ging." Bianca replied as the waitress came to them. Bianca smiled at the waitress, "Thank you, miss Esme." She said as she followed Jack and the others to their table. Bianca looked at the menu, "W-well, I-I'm still a little full from my lunch with Jack." She replied to Rain, "I-I may get a small salad, however." She said.
-
Winch followed the group and took a seat next to Rain. He looked at his menu, "Hmm, the fish&chips sound good! So does the steak, and the sirloin swiss burger!" He said, as he read the menu items, "I haven't gone to a restaurant in a while either."
-
Ginger hopped up onto a seat and looked at the menu, "I'm thinkin' I'll get the grilled swiss burger." She said, leaning back in her chair, "How's about we all have a round of orange soda? On me." She offered, sounding joking but she was completely serious.
-
Duke shook his head, "I won't have any soda." He said as he looked at the menu.
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

ctcmjh wrote: Ginger hopped up onto a seat and looked at the menu, "I'm thinkin' I'll get the grilled swiss burger." She said, leaning back in her chair, "How's about we all have a round of orange soda? On me." She offered, sounding joking but she was completely serious.
Ozzy clambered up onto a chair with a little effort and began to intensely speed-read the menu.

"Sounds like a plan... but more importantly what is Bearnaise sauce and do I want it on my steak? I'm a little out of my depth when it comes to culinary terms and all I know for certain is that I feel like something very large and very rare."
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Ozzy clambered up onto a chair with a little effort and began to intensely speed-read the menu.

"Sounds like a plan... but more importantly what is Bearnaise sauce and do I want it on my steak? I'm a little out of my depth when it comes to culinary terms and all I know for certain is that I feel like something very large and very rare."[/quote]

crimson took up a seat next to ozzy, making room beside him for Ruby, smiling at her and patting the empty space he had set aside "i recomend the mushroom sauce reduction my friend, hehe, and if you are ever unsure of whats in something, just ask esme, or even the chef, heck, even me hehe. I personally, loove a good red wine marinated porterhouse, the meat gets absolutely delicious and tender, and those herbs mixed in.. oh my gosh! just amazing!"

he turned to ruby, handing her his menu after deciding on what he was haviong "here you go ruby, order what ever you like"
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

EvilTwin wrote:
"Sounds like a plan... but more importantly what is Bearnaise sauce and do I want it on my steak? I'm a little out of my depth when it comes to culinary terms and all I know for certain is that I feel like something very large and very rare."
"It's a sauce made of egg yolk, butter, tarragon and shallots." Al said, still poring over his menu. "Whether you want it on your steak is up to you, But I think it goes well with steak, it's kinda tangy. If you want a caveman style slab I would go for the rib eye, but I'd have something a little more tender if you are having it rare."
The moment he finished his rapid onslaught of culinary advice he looked up from his menu and buried his face in his paws, after a deep sigh he said, "I'm supposed to be undercover, I must be hanging around my Dad too much."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby smiled, "Well, that is quite nice. Who said good manners got you anything?"

"I believe you did, Ruby" Jack laughed, "To me... for a fair portion of my life."

She shrugged, "It is rare, but I have been wrong on occasion."

Jack smiled at Ginger's comment. "I'm sorry, Lady Ginger, but both my breeding and my upbringing make me exceptionally loyal. Though I hear they're making many breakthroughs with cloning these days." He laughed as he took his seat next to Bianca. "I will take you up on your offer for a drink, though I prefer rootbeer."

Ruby sat next to Crimson and glanced through the menu. "The Steak Verde looks good, though I've never had 'capers' before. And stop worrying, Al. The odds of anyone you know seeing you are very low, the odds of anyone you know seeing you and caring that you snuck out to be here are even lower."

EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Adzo wrote:The moment he finished his rapid onslaught of culinary advice he looked up from his menu and buried his face in his paws, after a deep sigh he said, "I'm supposed to be undercover, I must be hanging around my Dad too much."
"Oh don't worry about it. Besides, at least you guys know what you're talking about. About the closest I come to cooking by myself is kibble, instant noodles and sandwiches."

He sighed and laid the menu flat on the table.

"when in doubt..." He mumbled

He covered his eyes with his paw and waved the other above the menu before pointing to an item at random.

"And the winner is..."
He said as he opened his eyes. "T-bone!"
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

EvilTwin wrote:
Adzo wrote:The moment he finished his rapid onslaught of culinary advice he looked up from his menu and buried his face in his paws, after a deep sigh he said, "I'm supposed to be undercover, I must be hanging around my Dad too much."
"Oh don't worry about it. Besides, at least you guys know what you're talking about. About the closest I come to cooking by myself is kibble, instant noodles and sandwiches."

He sighed and laid the menu flat on the table.

"when in doubt..." He mumbled

He covered his eyes with his paw and waved the other above the menu before pointing to an item at random.

"And the winner is..."
He said as he opened his eyes. "T-bone!"

"oh boy! nice choice, err.. nice spin of the wheel? eh, you get what im trying to say, anyways, tbone is amazing! especially if you love to gnaw on a bone once all the meat is gone! ehheh, though, probably ot a good idea to do here.. having to adhere to manners and whatnot. hehe"
Crimson giggled and smiled, his tail wagging, occasionally brushing against ruby by accident* "hehe, sorry Ruby.. it has a mind of it's own, ehheh"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Okay, I think I'm just going to go for this here." Rain pointed at her menu. "Delmonico Steak and Potatoes. That sounds okay. And I'm fine with a lemonade. I don't want to get too hyped up before I get home."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby smiled at Crimson, "At least you don't have the same problem this kid in Egypt had. Little black and brown Burmese was convinced that his tail was posessed. He would keep slapping at it and biting it at random times. And the thing never stopped moving, even when he was dead asleep. As far as I know, it might have been." She laughed.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby smiled at Crimson, "At least you don't have the same problem this kid in Egypt had. Little black and brown Burmese was convinced that his tail was posessed. He would keep slapping at it and biting it at random times. And the thing never stopped moving, even when he was dead asleep. As far as I know, it might have been." She laughed.
He couldn't help but giggle at that "oh my. heheh, that sounds kind of cute.. though, the poor kid, believing his tail was possessed.. that kinda sucks.. i knew a tasmanian devil once.. he had a similar situation.. except, he thought that all humans were possessed by evil spirits.. yeah.. as you can imagine they had a real hard time adopting him out" he smiled at Ruby and then held his tail to his lap just to make sure it wouldnt move once the eating began, he knew for a fact, that if the food was good enough, it would thrash about in an almost uncontrollable manner.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Ginger laughed a little bit, "Aw, y'all are no fun." She joked when they refused her offer of orange soda.
-
Bianca smiled, "I think I will be fine with a glass of water." She said.
-
Winch shook his head, "I don't do orange soda. Not since I had a bottle of it, and well, I can't remember what happened after that." He joked, but told the truth, "I'm gonna go with the fish and chips."
-
Duke looked around at his menu, "I'll have what Rain's having." He said, nodding.
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Ozzy paused thoughtfully for a second."The only thing I ever saw possesed was a robot I made once, a spider animatronic I was designing by the name of Charlie. I pulled an AI off the net and by the time I got it into the bot the darn thing got a killer instinct! I spent two days chasing the little psycho around the basement with a fishing net and a hammer untill the battery died. I still have him around the house actualy, must finish him one of these days." he idly adjusted his goggles as he thought. "Or dismantle him for the good of society, I can never decide these things" he chuckled.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby laughed at Crimson and Ozzy, "Heh, I've met my fair share of kids from the wild, and a few of them shared your friend's superstitions. And you should know better than to use any random thing from the internet, Ozzy. That's how people get their computer set on fire or their electric razors coming to life and shaving them."

Jack laughed at Ginger, "Ah, so how was the museum? Anyone find anything memorable?" He asked as Esme returned to take their orders.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby laughed at Crimson and Ozzy, "Heh, I've met my fair share of kids from the wild, and a few of them shared your friend's superstitions. And you should know better than to use any random thing from the internet, Ozzy. That's how people get their computer set on fire or their electric razors coming to life and shaving them."

Jack laughed at Ginger, "Ah, so how was the museum? Anyone find anything memorable?" He asked as Esme returned to take their orders.
"well hello again everyone, you all look like you are already having quite the lovely evening, so then, may i take your orders now?" Esme smiled at them all and pulled out a pen and paper "or, would y'all like just a little more time?"
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

furryovrlord wrote:"well hello again everyone, you all look like you are already having quite the lovely evening, so then, may i take your orders now?" Esme smiled at them all and pulled out a pen and paper "or, would y'all like just a little more time?"
"I think we're all about ready. Umm... Ladies first?"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby took advantage of Ozzy's offer and spoke up, "I would like he Steak Verde, as large and raw as is legally allowable in the state." She said with a smile, "And if that offer still stands, Ginger, I'll take an orange soda as well."

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby took advantage of Ozzy's offer and spoke up, "I would like he Steak Verde, as large and raw as is legally allowable in the state." She said with a smile, "And if that offer still stands, Ginger, I'll take an orange soda as well."
"Oh mah, well, alright ma'am, if you're sure," *she scribbles down something very long onto her notepad and looks up, "and what about the rest of the ladies? what can i get y'all?" Esme looks around the table with a warm smile
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Rain looked at the waiter, and gave a smile. "I believe I'd decided on Delmonico Steak and Potatoes, and..." she glanced at Winch. The words of Bianca, out of context, fluttered through her mind:

W-well, Winch loves to have fun m-more than anything...

Her smile turned to a grin. "You know what? I will take an Orange soda."
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Pecan wrote:Rain looked at the waiter, and gave a smile. "I believe I'd decided on Delmonico Steak and Potatoes, and..." she glanced at Winch. The words of Bianca, out of context, fluttered through her mind:

W-well, Winch loves to have fun m-more than anything...

Her smile turned to a grin. "You know what? I will take an Orange soda."
"mmmkhay," *she smiles and scribbles it down on the list then looks back up "and every body else?, what about you there?" she turned and looked at Crimson
"oh, me? huh, well, actually, i'll have what Ruby is having, ehheh," he smiles and winks at ruby "ehheh, it sounded just so good" he giggles "oh, but umm, esme? i'll take mine with some mushroom sauce please" he smiles and his tail wags a little, brushing over ruby's, he settles it a little by curling it around hers, hoping she doesnt mind

"of course young gentleman," her saying that made crimson blush a little "and everyone else? what have y'all decided on?" she smiles
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Ginger smiled at the waitress, "I'll have a grilled swiss burger, and an orange soda! And if it ain't too much of a hassle, I like my burger rarer than the cows outside." She joked with her.

Bianca looked at the menu, "Um... I-I'll have a small chicken salad, with a cup of tea, please." She said, trying her hardest to brave her shyness.

Winch didn't notice Rain's glance, but saw her grin, "I'll have the fish and chips. And I'll have an orange soda too!" He said.

Duke nodded, "I'll have a Philly cheese steak, with a glass of water, please." He said, setting the menu down.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

ctcmjh wrote:Ginger smiled at the waitress, "I'll have a grilled swiss burger, and an orange soda! And if it ain't too much of a hassle, I like my burger rarer than the cows outside." She joked with her.

Bianca looked at the menu, "Um... I-I'll have a small chicken salad, with a cup of tea, please." She said, trying her hardest to brave her shyness.

Winch didn't notice Rain's glance, but saw her grin, "I'll have the fish and chips. And I'll have an orange soda too!" He said.

Duke nodded, "I'll have a Philly cheese steak, with a glass of water, please." He said, setting the menu down.
Esme couldn't help but giggle at Ginger but kept up her professionalism and wrote down all the orders "now, uhmm, that burger of yours, are you absolutely sure? i must also inform you, the rarest we are allowed to cook to due to food safety standards is bleu, meaning, seared only for a few moments on each side.

Oh, and also, is that everyone? it would be a certain shame if i were to miss picking up someones order"
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

furryovrlord wrote: "Oh, and also, is that everyone? it would be a certain shame if i were to miss picking up someones order"
"I'll have a rare T-bone with the works and an orange soda please." Ozzy said as he pulled a notepad fron his vest and made a few loose sketches and notes.

"By the way, are any of you arachnophobic? I think I'm on to something with spiderbot junior but I dont want to freak people out more than I usually do."
Adzo

Post by Adzo »

Al looked up at the waitress from his menu, "I'll have the half rack of ribs and I think I'll have an orange soda too please."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

furryovrlord wrote:Esme couldn't help but giggle at Ginger but kept up her professionalism and wrote down all the orders "now, uhmm, that burger of yours, are you absolutely sure? i must also inform you, the rarest we are allowed to cook to due to food safety standards is bleu, meaning, seared only for a few moments on each side.

Oh, and also, is that everyone? it would be a certain shame if i were to miss picking up someones order"
Ginger smiled at Esme, "That sounds nice, I'll have it bleu." She told Esme.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

ctcmjh wrote:
furryovrlord wrote:Esme couldn't help but giggle at Ginger but kept up her professionalism and wrote down all the orders "now, uhmm, that burger of yours, are you absolutely sure? i must also inform you, the rarest we are allowed to cook to due to food safety standards is bleu, meaning, seared only for a few moments on each side.

Ginger smiled at Esme, "That sounds nice, I'll have it bleu." She told Esme.

"of course," she hurriedly writes down everyones orders and then smiles "i'll be back momentarily with your drinks, dont be afraid now to give a shout out again should you need anything before your meals arrive" with that she smiled politely and turned on her heels towards the kitchen
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack chuckled at Ozzy, "I'm fairly certain Ruby only has issues with any arachnid larger than her paw that suprise her. The last time she came across one, the dig team lost three shovels and a wall." He said with a smile. Ruby shot Jack a look that he knew translated into bodily harm later in the day, so he changed the subject. "So, how was the museum? See anything interesting?"

"I will only say this; I am sleeping inside tonight." Ruby said with a slight shudder.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack chuckled at Ozzy, "I'm fairly certain Ruby only has issues with any arachnid larger than her paw that suprise her. The last time she came across one, the dig team lost three shovels and a wall." He said with a smile. Ruby shot Jack a look that he knew translated into bodily harm later in the day, so he changed the subject. "So, how was the museum? See anything interesting?"

"I will only say this; I am sleeping inside tonight." Ruby said with a slight shudder.
Crimson leaned up to Ruby's ear and whispered, his tail wrapping a little tighter around hers "s-so, you have a phobia too? k-keep this a secret okay? I.. I'm afraid of water.. a-anything bigger than what a bowl can hold... freaks me out" he looked down, almost ashamed, rubbing at his forearm