HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Pecan
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Pecan »

"Would it still be open tomorrow?" Rain asked. Bianca was right, that sounded like a great idea! "I think everyone has today pretty much planned."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack took Crimson's hand and placed his other hand on his sholder, "I'm glad I could help, my friend." He said with a smile. When Winch hopped up to him, he chuckled, "I am no expert on matters of the heart, I simply know how a lady should be treated.
Winch nodded, "Yeah, but that's good enough." He said, sounding both hyper, happy and serious, "I know I can be really... hm..." He thought as he struggled to find the right word, "Really... Hyper! Yeah, hyper. But a lady probably wants more than just hyper, right?" He asked, without waiting for conformation, "I don't want to change myself, I just want to learn to be more gentlemanly, like you." He said, smiling, "So what do you say, teach me how to be gentlemanly? I'll owe you!"
-
Pecan wrote:"Would it still be open tomorrow?" Rain asked. Bianca was right, that sounded like a great idea! "I think everyone has today pretty much planned."
Bianca smiled, "Y-yes, it's open for three more weeks." She told Pecan, "Um... A-and Winch keeps telling me to loosen up, so he may like it when people 'loosen up', and have fun." She told her, hoping to offer more advice.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack took Crimson's hand and placed his other hand on his sholder, "I'm glad I could help, my friend." He said with a smile. When Winch hopped up to him, he chuckled, "I am no expert on matters of the heart, I simply know how a lady should be treated."

Ruby walked over to Ozzy and Al, "Well, you two seem bored. Tel me, Al, what is the name of this restaraunt we're going to again? I'm starved."
"ehheh." *crimson chuckled softly and smiled and couldn't help but but in a little* "did i just hear someone mention fooooood?"
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

furryovrlord wrote: Ruby walked over to Ozzy and Al, "Well, you two seem bored. Tel me, Al, what is the name of this restaraunt we're going to again? I'm starved."
"ehheh." *crimson chuckled softly and smiled and couldn't help but but in a little* "did i just hear someone mention fooooood?"[/quote]

"The steakhouse? "The Marx steakhouse" I think. It's not too far from here."
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Adzo wrote:
furryovrlord wrote: Ruby walked over to Ozzy and Al, "Well, you two seem bored. Tel me, Al, what is the name of this restaraunt we're going to again? I'm starved."
"ehheh." *crimson chuckled softly and smiled and couldn't help but but in a little* "did i just hear someone mention fooooood?"
"The steakhouse? "The Marx steakhouse" I think. It's not too far from here."[/quote]

"ooooh! that sounds really gooood! do you mind if i tag along?" *his tail was wagging happily behind him*
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack chuckled, "Saying you don't want to change, but you want to be more gentlemany is a bit oxymoronic, my friend. Though if you want to treat Lady Rain like a lady, then do what you can to make her happy. Some ladies like it when you hold the door open for them, others don't, so don't just assume you know what she wants. Do what you can and see how she reacts. Also, simply asking her what she likes helps immensely." He said with a smile.

Ruby rased an eyebrow, "I was under the assumption that that was the plan the whole time."
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack chuckled, "Saying you don't want to change, but you want to be more gentlemany is a bit oxymoronic, my friend. Though if you want to treat Lady Rain like a lady, then do what you can to make her happy. Some ladies like it when you hold the door open for them, others don't, so don't just assume you know what she wants. Do what you can and see how she reacts. Also, simply asking her what she likes helps immensely." He said with a smile.
Winch looked up at Jack, "So, just do what I can to make her happy?" He asked. He thought for a moment, and a plan began to formulate in his head. As per usual, he took his ideas out of context and his planned came out a little distorted, "Okay, so treat her like a lady..." He repeated quietly, "Thanks Jack!" He said, grinning.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack raised an eyebrow, "Something tells me that talking to her about what she likes should probably be the first thing on your list of things to do if you intend to court Lady Rain, otherwise, things might get... out of hand." He said with a worried look on his face.

Ruby was done waiting. "Alright, let's go. if we don't get something to eat ASANow, I'm going to eat someone's leg. Come on, Red" She said as she began walking to the door.

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Oh, I guess they're going!" Rain stated as Ruby started towards the door. "Thank you for the advice Bianca, I'll be sure to use it!" She turned and ran to catch up to Ruby. "We're still going to the steakhouse, right?" she asked her.

(OOC: Is it just me, or has Ruby's text slowly changed from Pink to red throughout this RP?)
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote: Ruby was done waiting. "Alright, let's go. if we don't get something to eat ASANow, I'm going to eat someone's leg. Come on, Red" She said as she began walking to the door.
"right behind you ma'am!" *he saluted her cheekily and then rushed to her side, tail wagging as he giggles quietly* "i hope you don't mind being called that ruby, hehe, if it offends you i'm sorry and i won't call you it ever again, squires honour!"

*he looked to her, a bright blush on his face and smiled as he started to think to himself*
'go on Crim.. this is your chance.. take her hand and hold it, show her that you are looking for an intimate understanding of everything about her.. granted of course a hand holding wouldn't do that much' in his head, it was like he was talking to two people. while he was thinking to himself, walking alongside ruby his hand slowly extended towards hers, it brushed against the back of hers, making him freeze up a little (still walking) and blushing brighter*
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack smiled and walked to Bianca, "What do you say, shall we join them?" He offered his hand to her.

Ruby felt Crimson brush against her and felt his reaction, so, she decided to up the ante. she put her arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer, "Oh, please, Red. Even Jack knows, I'm no 'Miss'. My first owner was a 'Miss', and I'm not on speaking terms with my first owner. I'm just Ruby." She laughed.

((Yah, that was my bad, I kept forgetting what color I had picked for her. I remember it now though. :3))

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Pecan wrote:"Oh, I guess they're going!" Rain stated as Ruby started towards the door. "Thank you for the advice Bianca, I'll be sure to use it!" She turned and ran to catch up to Ruby. "We're still going to the steakhouse, right?" she asked her.

(OOC: Is it just me, or has Ruby's text slowly changed from Pink to red throughout this RP?)
Bianca nodded and smiled, "O-of course, I-I'm happy t-to help." She said as she walked and met Jack halfway, holding his hand, "Y-yes, we shall. B-but, I'm still full from our lunch." She said, blushing a bit.
-
Winch ran over to Rain and the others as well, walking next to Rain as they walked.
-
Ginger walked down the street, looking bored. She wished she didn't go home with Duke, as it turned out that their Mom didn't need help with the sheep or the farm. She decided to walk towards the shops and such. She was a little hungry, and wanted to grab a bite to eat and hopefully run into someone. She was currently outside of the museum. Duke walked with her, looking around to try to find someplace to eat as well.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack smiled and walked to Bianca, "What do you say, shall we join them?" He offered his hand to her.

Ruby felt Crimson brush against her and felt his reaction, so, she decided to up the ante. she put her arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer, "Oh, please, Red. Even Jack knows, I'm no 'Miss'. My first owner was a 'Miss', and I'm not on speaking terms with my first owner. I'm just Ruby." She laughed.

((Yah, that was my bad, I kept forgetting what color I had picked for her. I remember it now though. :3))

"ehhheh, well, i know that now" he was completely at a loss for words, his tail was wagging at an extreme rate, his face was pulled back into a happy grin, not only that but his blush was back and brighter than ever, after a short moment though, he came to his senses, and softly wrapped his arm around her back, an odd, happy rumbling emanating from his chest that anyone could swear was him purring. happy with how things were progressing he looked to her now, and smiled*
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack laughed, "If you were hungry, I would be wondering where you found and additional stomach. We can just get drinks and talk with them while they eat if you like." Jack daid as he held the door open. He noticed Ginger and Duke, "Lady Ginger, Duke! I had thought you where at the museum with the others. Will you be joining us?" He said with a wave.

Ruby chuckled to herself Well, at least he didn't faint. she thought. She was suprised by his reaction, half expecting him to melt into a babbling mess. The... purring threw her off for a moment, but the hand on her back brought her back to her senses. "Tell me, Red, was your mother a cat? Because, otherwise, we really need to get you fed before you eat someone I intend to."

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack laughed, "If you were hungry, I would be wondering where you found and additional stomach. We can just get drinks and talk with them while they eat if you like." Jack daid as he held the door open. He noticed Ginger and Duke, "Lady Ginger, Duke! I had thought you where at the museum with the others. Will you be joining us?" He said with a wave.

Ruby chuckled to herself Well, at least he didn't faint. she thought. She was suprised by his reaction, half expecting him to melt into a babbling mess. The... purring threw her off for a moment, but the hand on her back brought her back to her senses. "Tell me, Red, was your mother a cat? Because, otherwise, we really need to get you fed before you eat someone I intend to."

"ehheh, all i can say to that, Ruby, is no she wasn't." his blush started to appear again, he tried to draw attention away from it by poking her shoulder with his tail before running it softly down her back

"oh, and uhh, what exactly did you mean by eating someone that you intend to? i hope you jest.. heh.. although, admittedly, that would be a feat to behold" he giggled a little, hoping that his attempt of humor would go down well
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Rain giggled slightly at Ruby's remark. "I think it was a joke about Winch, if I know the group well enough now." She took a glance at him before continuing. "Has he really been that much trouble? He seems alright since I've met you all."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch smiled cheekily at Ruby, "I'd like to see you try!" He joked. He smiled less cheekily, but still happy when Rain spoke, "See, Rain thinks I'm not trouble." He said.
-
Bianca saw Ginger and Duke walk past them as well and waved to Ginger, "Ginger! Over here! Duke, you too!" She said, excited to see her bestest bestest bestest friend in the whole world.
-
Ginger turned to see Bianca and Jack, "Hey Bee! Hey Jack!" She said as she turned and walked towards them. Duke followed as well, "Nah, our mom wanted us to come home and help with her sheep. But it turns out that it was a false alarm." The huge dog said as him and Ginger approached. Ginger smiled, "So Bee, I see you've gotten to know Jack a bit." She teased, pointing to their intertwined hands. Bianca blushed intensely again, "Oh, um, well, yes." She said, smiling. Ginger laughed a little bit and looked to Jack, "I'd tell you to treat her right, but I already know you will." She told him, the same way a big sister would.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack smiled and kissed Bianca's hand, "I swear, I always will, to my dying breath." He told Ginger, keeping his eyes on Bianca.

Ruby felt a rush of excitement rush down her spine as she felt a tail brushing down her back. She looked up and gasped lightly, it was him! "Ace!" She whispered happily. She wanted to hold him close and never let go, but suddenly, she came back to her senses. She closed her eyes tightly and shook her head. When she opened them, she saw Crimson's face again. Her anger peaked as she pulled him into a headlock. "Red, you have a cute face. It would be a shame if it got ripped off and stapled to your foot because your tail didn't behave itself." She whispered horsely, then released him. She stood still for a moment, breathing heavily. When she realized what she had done, her face turned bright red and she ran towards the park. Eventually, she stopped next to a tree and let out an angry scream as she cut a gash several inches into the bark. She climbed the tree and began sobbing as she sat in the branches.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack smiled and kissed Bianca's hand, "I swear, I always will, to my dying breath." He told Ginger, keeping his eyes on Bianca.

Ruby felt a rush of excitement rush down her spine as she felt a tail brushing down her back. She looked up and gasped lightly, it was him! "Ace!" She whispered happily. She wanted to hold him close and never let go, but suddenly, she came back to her senses. She closed her eyes tightly and shook her head. When she opened them, she saw Crimson's face again. Her anger peaked as she pulled him into a headlock. "Red, you have a cute face. It would be a shame if it got ripped off and stapled to your foot because your tail didn't behave itself." She whispered horsely, then released him. She stood still for a moment, breathing heavily. When she realized what she had done, her face turned bright red and she ran towards the park. Eventually, she stopped next to a tree and let out an angry scream as she cut a gash several inches into the bark. She climbed the tree and began sobbing as she sat in the branches.
"I-" crimson stood, dumfounded and staring off after Ruby for a little while 'what did i do wrong?' he thought to himself, he stood there for a good 3 minutes at least before he came to his senses and rushed off towards the park in the same direction he saw ruby go.

eventually he came across a tree with a deep gash cut into it, he walked around the tree, not finding any other sign of her and sighed to himself, sitting down and propping himself up against it, right underneath where the gash was made. his eyes eventually wandered up into the canopy where he spotted her tail hanging over the edge and he also noticed her soft sobbing

"ruby? I-I'm sorry for whatever it is i did.. i get the feeling it made you remember something .. or someone.. would you like to talk about it? or, i can leave you alone if you want, whatever you like, i won't hold it against you whatever you decide." he looked up at the branch she was sitting on, his face full of empathy and caring, his voice calm as he spoke, almost soothing. he sat silently and waited for her to reply
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby stared off into nothing as she sat in the tree, even when Crimson spoke she didn't move. When she finally did speak, there was a bitter edge in her voice. Do you know how much a purebred Egyptian Mau kitten cost six years ago in England? Four thousand pounds. Do you know how much it costs to abandon one on the streets of Egypt two years later when the money dries up? About two liters of gas.
She glanced down to Crimson. "It was three days later when I met him. I was half dead when Ace brought me to his... let's call it a camp. He was a good dog, dispite being the first mutt I had ever met. He nursed me back to health and introduced me to Kebe, Jack's mother. She taught me how to survive, and survive I did. I had gone from eating roast beef with every meal, to eating a fresh lizard whenever I could find one. It was hard, but I grew stronger from it. Eventually, Ace began to notice me.
He was kind and handsome, the leader of all the packs in Cairo, feline and canine, and he was interested in me. A year later, Jack was growing up and I was the queen of Ace's empire. Slowly, Ace began to change.
She sighed.
She jumped down to the ground and sat resting against a tree across from Crimson. She waited a moment before she continued. "It didn't seem like much to start; a bit of anger in his voice when he was impatent, dissappearing every once in a while for a few hours. But then he started shouting when things didn't go his way, he began to vanish for days on end. When I asked him about it, he would snap at me about never having any time to himself, so that's where he went. That was fine for me, for a while. But, being a cat, curiosity got the better of me.
I began tailing him, and that's when I found out. He had five other camps I did not know about, and each one had a different girl. They were frail, weak, covered in bruses, waiting on him hand and foot. At first, I thought they were like me, abandoned and afraid. But then I began to notice that they were not getting better and new bruses where appearing.
Then, one day, he was with one named Audry, cute little Corgi girl, she brought him a drink and he slapped her across the face. I jumped from my hiding place and walked up to him. As soon as he saw me, he started stuttering and stammering, trying to explain himself, when Audry bows to him and apologizes for forgetting his ice. He slapped her for not putting ice in his drink, in the middle of the fragging desert! Next thing he knew, he was at the vet, with his freshly removed tail in his mouth.
I began talking to the other girls and found he had been abusing them as well. They stayed because they had nowhere else to go and they believed he loved them. The vet couldn't reattacth his tail, so he was left with a stump of a tail. As soon as he was able to function again, I broke his leg. Soon, the packs began to lose respect for 'ol Stumpy, since he was unable to hunt and unable to fight for his position, he was forced to mooch off of the rest of the packs. Which hurt both his pride and his standing with the others. I made his life unbearable for him, rubbing it in every waking moment and reinjuring him, I almost killed him. I would have, too, but then Kebe said something that saved him. She told me that if I didn't stop hurting Ace, I would become exactly like him.
So when he had completely healed, I packed his bags, gave him a bus ticket and supplies, and told him to leave, to which he happily obliged.
"
She pulledher knees to her chest and buried her face in her arms, "That blasted fox made me feel like I was the world to him, then he went to find new worlds to conqor. He... I just..." She groaned then sat in silence.

((Wow longpost is looooonnnnng))

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby stared off into nothing as she sat in the tree, even when Crimson spoke she didn't move. When she finally did speak, there was a bitter edge in her voice. Do you know how much a purebred Egyptian Mau kitten cost six years ago in England? Four thousand pounds. Do you know how much it costs to abandon one on the streets of Egypt two years later when the money dries up? About two liters of gas.
She glanced down to Crimson. "It was three days later when I met him. I was half dead when Ace brought me to his... let's call it a camp. He was a good dog, dispite being the first mutt I had ever met. He nursed me back to health and introduced me to Kebe, Jack's mother. She taught me how to survive, and survive I did. I had gone from eating roast beef with every meal, to eating a fresh lizard whenever I could find one. It was hard, but I grew stronger from it. Eventually, Ace began to notice me.
He was kind and handsome, the leader of all the packs in Cairo, feline and canine, and he was interested in me. A year later, Jack was growing up and I was the queen of Ace's empire. Slowly, Ace began to change.
She sighed.
She jumped down to the ground and sat resting against a tree across from Crimson. She waited a moment before she continued. "It didn't seem like much to start; a bit of anger in his voice when he was impatent, dissappearing every once in a while for a few hours. But then he started shouting when things didn't go his way, he began to vanish for days on end. When I asked him about it, he would snap at me about never having any time to himself, so that's where he went. That was fine for me, for a while. But, being a cat, curiosity got the better of me.
I began tailing him, and that's when I found out. He had five other camps I did not know about, and each one had a different girl. They were frail, weak, covered in bruses, waiting on him hand and foot. At first, I thought they were like me, abandoned and afraid. But then I began to notice that they were not getting better and new bruses where appearing.
Then, one day, he was with one named Audry, cute little Corgi girl, she brought him a drink and he slapped her across the face. I jumped from my hiding place and walked up to him. As soon as he saw me, he started stuttering and stammering, trying to explain himself, when Audry bows to him and apologizes for forgetting his ice. He slapped her for not putting ice in his drink, in the middle of the fragging desert! Next thing he knew, he was at the vet, with his freshly removed tail in his mouth.
I began talking to the other girls and found he had been abusing them as well. They stayed because they had nowhere else to go and they believed he loved them. The vet couldn't reattacth his tail, so he was left with a stump of a tail. As soon as he was able to function again, I broke his leg. Soon, the packs began to lose respect for 'ol Stumpy, since he was unable to hunt and unable to fight for his position, he was forced to mooch off of the rest of the packs. Which hurt both his pride and his standing with the others. I made his life unbearable for him, rubbing it in every waking moment and reinjuring him, I almost killed him. I would have, too, but then Kebe said something that saved him. She told me that if I didn't stop hurting Ace, I would become exactly like him.
So when he had completely healed, I packed his bags, gave him a bus ticket and supplies, and told him to leave, to which he happily obliged.
"
She pulledher knees to her chest and buried her face in her arms, "That blasted fox made me feel like I was the world to him, then he went to find new worlds to conqor. He... I just..." She groaned then sat in silence.

"wow.. you, you've experienced a lot of hardships and heartache.. something i do not envy.. something i can not even begin to imagine how it feels.." Crimson looked to her, holding one of his paws over hers, atop her knee and squeezing it softly.

"however, the fact that you have experienced such hardships, and can still be here, a strong, confident young cat is a testimony to your iron will, heck, to be perfectly honest, if i were to have experienced even half of what you've gone through, i'd just be a blubbering, incompetent ball of fur.." he squeezed her paw softly again.

"all i can really say Ruby, is that I want to be here for you, if you want me to be, no matter what, i want to know anything and everything about you, if only so that i can grasp at the slightest understanding of what you've had to go through. Given the opportunity, i would spend every waking moment with you, lending you a caring ear, tending to your emotional scars, helping you heal. with an understanding of you, i can help you with all of that- and maybe, even eventually," he was a little hesitant "lo-love you, for who YOU are, not a cat, not an expensive commodity, you and only you, you would be the only one for me and i would go out of my way to see to it that you spend the rest of your days as a happy cat. i guess.. what i'm kinda getting at now.. is, well, i want to know, if you'll give me the opportunity to be all those things, let me help you. not out of pity, but from the very depths of my heart, true compassion, empathy and a blossoming love"

having said all of this, Crimson fell silent, looking into her eyes contently, as if, if he looked close enough, he could see right down into her soul

((one long post is definately deserving of another! plus, it is much more interesting having long, descriptive and emotion packed post aye? :3))
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby sat up and wrapped her arms around Crimson, hugging him tightly, "You talk too much, Red." She said as she held him in silence.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby sat up and wrapped her arms around Crimson, hugging him tightly, "You talk too much, Red." She said as she held him in silence.
he blushed bright red which was apparent even through the fur on his face "ehheh.. just trying to state my intentions and get my point across" he smiled at her, looking deep into her eyes, he returned her hug in kind, with a close, warm embrace. he held her close, sitting there with her, secretly never wanting the moment to end, he nuzzled her cheek softly before kissing it once and then softly rubbing her back

"now, i am perfectly content with staying here all night with you in my arms if you want, but, you must be hungry am i right? shall we head for dinner? we can go where everyone else is headed, or, if you want, we can just head back to my place where it would be nice and quiet. my parents wouldn't mind." he smiled at her and waited for her to reply, not once breaking eye contact
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Ozzy ambled along the street as the group gradually made it's way back into town from the gallery. His head spinning a little from the excessive art as he contemplated the sudden romance, idly wondering what to get to eat when he caught up with crimson just to see him run into the park like his life depended on it.

He looked back towards the others, wondering if he should wait for them but decided to see if crimson was alright.

he ran into the park but as he scanned the foliage couldn't see anyone.

"Crimson! You alright? Crimson!"
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby smiled when Crimson kissed her cheek "You certainly don't waste any time making your move, do you?" She said as she stood and helped him to his feet. "Buy the way, I think you need you eyesight checked. You missed." She pulled him close and kissed him fervently, embracing him tightly for several seconds before seperating. She smiled and batted his tag playfully, "Now then, I think Ozzy is looking for us, and I'm starved. Shall we?" She said as she turned.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby smiled when Crimson kissed her cheek "You certainly don't waste any time making your move, do you?" She said as she stood and helped him to his feet. "Buy the way, I think you need you eyesight checked. You missed." She pulled him close and kissed him fervently, embracing him tightly for several seconds before seperating. She smiled and batted his tag playfully, "Now then, I think Ozzy is looking for us, and I'm starved. Shall we?" She said as she turned.
he stood there, blinking for a moment, entranced, he couldn't believe she kissed him, of her own accord, and on the lips for that fact. he started to blush even brighter, eventually, when she spoke he snapped out of it enough to reply

"mmmnuh? oh-- uhh.. y-yeah.. ehhheheh.. l-lets" he wrapped his arm softly around the back of her shoulders, nuzzling into her neck softly for a moment and then started to walk onward with her, guiding her back out towards the path where they encountered Ozzy, looking around

"heeeeey! OZZY! over here, heh, sorry about that.. we're just about to head to that restaurant that everyone is going to.. what was it called again? anyways.. care to walk with us?" he smiled over to ozzy, arm still around Ruby, keeping her close his tail coiling around hers slightly.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack continued pacing, all the while having an argument with himself. Just run off and find her! It will take you all of two seconds at your speed. No. If I interrupt them, she may never open up to him. Oh come on! you're worried about her. You heard what she said, she could be having a breakdown right now. Which is all the more reason to leave this to Crimson. If she is recalling Ace, then she needs to talk it out with someone. Someone other than a younger brother. And what if she kills him? She won't kill him... I think. He has done nothing to deserve it... yet... She hasn't killed Winch! He returned to reality and looked up at the others. "You don't have to stay, you know? I can wait for Ruby and meet up with you at the restaurant." He said.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca, who was holding Jack's hand, clung to his arm, "I-if you stay behind, then I-I'm staying behind. A-and if you go somewhere, then I-I'll follow you." She said, smiling. She too worried about Ruby.
-
Winch watched Ruby go, and Crimson and then Ozzy follow.
-
Ginger watched them, "Are they alright? Ruby looked like something was really wrong." She asked.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"I know that look." Rain, for once, knew what she was talking about. "The look of the past, haunting you, digging at you, eating away until you can barely breathe." She looked away. "I'm too familiar with it."
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Ozzy saw crimson and ruby emerge on to the path ahead of him, arm in arm, looking a little shaken up.
furryovrlord wrote:"heeeeey! OZZY! over here, heh, sorry about that.. we're just about to head to that restaurant that everyone is going to.. what was it called again? anyways.. care to walk with us?"
"Sure, I think the others should be catching us up by now anyway."

The question of what they were doing stalled on his lips when he saw the look on ruby's face.

"Is everything alright?"
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

EvilTwin wrote:Ozzy saw crimson and ruby emerge on to the path ahead of him, arm in arm, looking a little shaken up.
furryovrlord wrote:"heeeeey! OZZY! over here, heh, sorry about that.. we're just about to head to that restaurant that everyone is going to.. what was it called again? anyways.. care to walk with us?"
"Sure, I think the others should be catching us up by now anyway."

The question of what they were doing stalled on his lips when he saw the look on ruby's face.

"Is everything alright?"
"yeah, everything is all fine and sorted, i just upset her a little through an action, unknowing as to she would react so adversely.. anyways, now i know why she was upset by it, and i've promised never to let it happen- in a sense anyways.."

Crimson blushed a little turning to Ruby and speaking quietly "i hope you don't mind my discussing what just happened Ruby, at least those vagueties anyways." he nuzzled her cheek softly and smiled at Ozzy again, walking alongside him with his arm still wrapped around her, keeping her close
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack placed his hand on Bianca's and kissed her cheek, "Thank you." He said softly. He looked up, "This happens rarely. Whe she becomes enraged, she goes to somewhere by herself so she does not hurt anyone. She should return soon." He said, reassuring himself as much as the others.

Ruby smiled at Ozzy, "I'm doing much better now." She said as she winked at Crimson. "Let's get going. If I know Jack, he's probably had a minor coniption fit while I've been gone, and everyone else is probably famished." She leaned closer to Crimson, "It's fine. And while I'm loving the attention, you don't have to protect me from everything, I won't break if you take your eyes off me." She said as she bumped his forehead lightly with her own.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack placed his hand on Bianca's and kissed her cheek, "Thank you." He said softly. He looked up, "This happens rarely. Whe she becomes enraged, she goes to somewhere by herself so she does not hurt anyone. She should return soon." He said, reassuring himself as much as the others.

Ruby smiled at Ozzy, "I'm doing much better now." She said as she winked at Crimson. "Let's get going. If I know Jack, he's probably had a minor coniption fit while I've been gone, and everyone else is probably famished." She leaned closer to Crimson, "It's fine. And while I'm loving the attention, you don't have to protect me from everything, I won't break if you take your eyes off me." She said as she bumped his forehead lightly with her own.
Crimson's tummy growled loudly at the mention of the other pets being hungry, he blushed heavily at that but shrugged it off "i know i am, ehheh"
he smiled softly at Ruby and decided she was right "doesn't mean i want to take my eyes off you though.. heck, it's quite hard for me to look anywhere other than your beautiful face.." he squeaked at having realised what he just said and proved otherwise to what it was by hiding a slight blush and looking at his feet "aaaanyways.. let us be off, if what you're saying was true ruby, jack will be curled up on the floor in a fit by now." he giggled softly
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby snaked her tail over her shoulder and wrapped the end of it around Crimson's snout and lifted it so they were eye to eye, "Well my face is up here, though I can understand how you might get distracted." she said with a sly smile. She looked up and let go of Crimson's nose. "Why, Jackson. Don't you know it's rude to make people wait for you."

As Jack saw Ruby, Crimson, and Ozzy returning, he breathed a sigh of releaf. "Ruby! I'm glad to see..." His voice trailed off a bit when he realized how she was walking with Crimson, "... That you are feeling better." Much better it would seem.

Ruby chuckled at Jack's reaction, "Oh yes, much better I would say. But I'm still starved, so let's get moving before I wind up short an arm." She smiled.

Jack was somewhat stunned with how she was acting, but he smiled and nodded, "Indeed, let's." He began following after them, holding Bianca close. "Have you ever heard the legend of Pecos Bill before?" He whispered to Bianca.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby snaked her tail over her shoulder and wrapped the end of it around Crimson's snout and lifted it so they were eye to eye, "Well my face is up here, though I can understand how you might get distracted." she said with a sly smile. She looked up and let go of Crimson's nose. "Why, Jackson. Don't you know it's rude to make people wait for you."

As Jack saw Ruby, Crimson, and Ozzy returning, he breathed a sigh of releaf. "Ruby! I'm glad to see..." His voice trailed off a bit when he realized how she was walking with Crimson, "... That you are feeling better." Much better it would seem.

Ruby chuckled at Jack's reaction, "Oh yes, much better I would say. But I'm still starved, so let's get moving before I wind up short an arm." She smiled.

Jack was somewhat stunned with how she was acting, but he smiled and nodded, "Indeed, let's." He began following after them, holding Bianca close. "Have you ever heard the legend of Pecos Bill before?" He whispered to Bianca.
Crimson giggled softly "i try my best not to get distracted by appearances.. ehhheh.. though, if you don't mind even more flattery, i must admit it is a bit of a challenge sometimes for you.. you make me wish i could see in colour.."

he blushed a little at that and turned his eyes to the footpath in front of them his arm wrapped softly around her back
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby snaked her tail over her shoulder and wrapped the end of it around Crimson's snout and lifted it so they were eye to eye, "Well my face is up here, though I can understand how you might get distracted." she said with a sly smile. She looked up and let go of Crimson's nose. "Why, Jackson. Don't you know it's rude to make people wait for you."

Bianca kept quiet as Ruby, Ozzy and Crimson returned. She smiled at Ruby as they all came back, not knowing exactly what to say. She nodded at Jack's question, "Y-yes, I'm familiar with the story." She whispered back, smiling as she enjoyed being this close to Jack.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

"Did you ever picture him being so red and furry?" He chuckled, nodding towards Crimson. He winked at Bianca before giving her a squeeze. He looked over at Duke and Ginger, "So tell me, how do you like living on a farm?"

Ruby laughed, "You're in luck, Red. The only color on me is here, and here." She said as she pointed to her tag and her eyes. "Oh, and here." She stuck her tongue out at Crimson and laughed.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:"Did you ever picture him being so red and furry?" He chuckled, nodding towards Crimson. He winked at Bianca before giving her a squeeze. He looked over at Duke and Ginger, "So tell me, how do you like living on a farm?"

Ruby laughed, "You're in luck, Red. The only color on me is here, and here." She said as she pointed to her tag and her eyes. "Oh, and here." She stuck her tongue out at Crimson and laughed.
"hehe" he giggled at that and playfully poked his tongue out at her, blushing softly "you're silly when you wanna be, you know that Ruby?" his tail wags softly behind him a smile on his face "i like it"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby chuckled, "Oh, I can be a great many things when I want to be. A philosipher, an archeologist, an arbiter, a guardian, an angel, or a demon. Though, I am, most often, an advisor, a companion, a queen, and a delightful comination of each of the above. Also known as a cat." She said, feigning humility. She smiled at Crimson, then began speaking aloud, "Tell me, Rain, What brings you to our little oasis in the middle of nowhere? Assuming you had other prospects, what made you and yours think, 'Farm living is the life for me.'?"

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby chuckled, "Oh, I can be a great many things when I want to be. A philosipher, an archeologist, an arbiter, a guardian, an angel, or a demon. Though, I am, most often, an advisor, a companion, a queen, and a delightful comination of each of the above. Also known as a cat." She said, feigning humility. She smiled at Crimson, then began speaking aloud, "Tell me, Rain, What brings you to our little oasis in the middle of nowhere? Assuming you had other prospects, what made you and yours think, 'Farm living is the life for me.'?"
"Smart AND funny! what a wonderful combination" he giggled, blushing and kissing her cheek softly as they walked his tummy growl getting louder the longer they traveled he settled it for the most part by rubbing over it and distracting himself with the surrounds.