HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch nodded at Rain's comment and couldn't help but agree with everything that she said, "Yeah, we don't want to break something, espe-" He said, but stopped when Ruby whispered something in his ear. He tried to respond, but it came out something like, "Uh be-du-ze-ba-di-gu, yeah." He said babbling like a complete idiot with a smile on his face.
-
Bianca smiled at Jack as they started to walk, "I'm glad. It's not good to let the song inside of you die out; As long as that song in your heart keeps playing, everything will get better." She said, drifting off into nostalgia-land. She came back to reality, "W-Why were you afraid that the music had stopped playing?"
BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack sighed, "Ever since I was young, my Dad had taught me about music. he was a musician, you know the type. Within a few hours of picking up any instrument, he was able to play a basic song, and within a day, he had mastered it. Eventually, he taught me about, what he called, the symphony of life." He said with a smile. He stopped, closed his eyes, and and held his finger in the air, standing like his dad and lowering his voice to mimic him. "'You close your eyes, and what do you hear? The traffic in the streets, the people walking and talking, the wind blowing through the trees and the sand, even the birds in the air and the rats on the ground. Each sound is mere noise by itself, and together, they are a cacophony. But, when you meld them together with the rhythm of your heart and the music in your soul, you hear a whole new song.'" He opened his eyes and smiled. "For years I have been hearing a song, shifting and changing as the hours did. But, after hours on the plane to America, I couldn't hear it anymore. What was once an orchestra had become static. I must admit, it made my exciting new journey rather... well... Boring. It was not until just a few minutes ago that I began hearing it again. For that, I feel I owe you a debt of gratitude, Bianca."
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca smiled at Jack, "I'm really happy that I could help you." She told him with a smile, "A-And I've always tried to hear the symphony of life, even when I was going through some hard times. A-And the music got louder and more beautiful after I got adopted. And with each friend I made here, it seemed like a new instrument was added into the symphony. A-And when I'm with you, it's like the entire symphony multiplied tenfold!" She told him, getting somewhat carried away with the metaphor. She had a look of serene happiness on her face as she looked up into the sky, watching the clouds. Her tail subconsciously kept rubbing up against Jack's tail.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

EvilTwin wrote:
furryovrlord wrote:*crimson, to get everyones attention, clapped his paws together loudly and cleared his throat* "ahem, everyone, if i could have your attention, i would like to, if you all wouldn't mind, like to guide you all through the exhibits"
Ozzy turned towards their impromptu tour guide, leaving winch and rain to talk.

"Lead on Crimson, my rapturous attention is yours to command."
he said with a grin.

*crimson blushes a little bit at that and then covers it up with a smile* "aaaalllright everyone- this way if you will, let us start in the surrealist section" *he says, the smile still on his face as he turns towards the said section, tail wagging, and he starts to point out pieces of interest*
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

"I'm glad to hear that you know exactly what I'm speaking of. And I'm honored to know that I have contributed to your happiness." Jack said. He felt her tail brushing against his, he felt his heart beating faster, but at the same time, he had a feeling of calm wash over him. He put his arm around Bianca's shoulder and looked down at her. "And I hope you never let your song diminish." He said with a warm smile.

Ruby chuckled at Winch's reaction, Looks like the rat has fallen pretty hard for the new girl. She thought as she meandered along with the group after giving Winch a nudge to jump-start his motor skills. "Lead on, Red." she said.

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:"I'm glad to hear that you know exactly what I'm speaking of. And I'm honored to know that I have contributed to your happiness." Jack said. He felt her tail brushing against his, he felt his heart beating faster, but at the same time, he had a feeling of calm wash over him. He put his arm around Bianca's shoulder and looked down at her. "And I hope you never let your song diminish." He said with a warm smile.

Ruby chuckled at Winch's reaction, Looks like the rat has fallen pretty hard for the new girl. She thought as she meandered along with the group after giving Winch a nudge to jump-start his motor skills. "Lead on, Red." she said.

"okay, this way, and, i know i shouldnt have to remind you but i will anyways..DO NOT TOUCH. heh, the one key thing to remember.. no matter how much you want to touch, you mustnt.. it could potentially damage the work.." *he leads everyone into a darkened room, a piece called 'the night sky' is hanging on a wall that is positioned a few feet from the entry to the hall making guests have to walk to either side to walk into the rest of the room*
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca looked up at Jack, "Thank you, for that." She said. When he put his arm around her, she blushed intensely, but it didn't affect her motor skills. She turned to Jack, "And I hope that you never let your song diminish either." She told him with a warm smile.
-
Almost as soon as Ruby nudged him, Winch jump-started again, "So Rain, do you want to go on the tour with them or go on a tour by ourselves?" He asked her. It looked almost exactly like a cartoon.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Rain looked at Winch. "Well, on the one hand, the big group would let me be with more people..." She looked around the group, then back at Winch. "...But, we are in a museum, so the point is to look around. A two person group'd let us get more sightseeing done in a short time!" Grinning, she nodded at him. "Alright, let's go!"
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch nodded, "Okay!" He said enthusiastically. He looked around at the art, "I've never really been in an art museum before. But it looks really cool." He said, looking at the various artworks. he looked around, "Which way do you want to go?" He asked her.
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

Al filed into the larger group. As Rain and Winch went off on their own he piped up to the rest of the group, "You know, Winch might just be a less than positive influence on Rain , which is a polite way of saying he may be the direct cause of something catching fire."
He wasn't too worried, Ruby didn't seem the type to make empty threats, a fact Winch seemed to have picked up on.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack looked into Bianca's eyes, when she smiled, they shone like sapphires. Jack was lost in them. "I- I know that I am being quite forward. But..." He paused and tried to regain his composure, "Your smile is captivating. I- I want you to know that I would do anything to ensure that you always have a reason to smile." He said, still staring deeply into her eyes.

Ruby glanced around, Hmm, Jack is certainly taking his time She thought. When Al spoke up, she glanced at Winch, then Al. "Hmm, part of me wants to follow them and make sure he doesn't, the rest of me, however, is a cat, and, therefore, does not care." She chuckled. "Don't worry, he won't do anything to endanger her. Because if he does, I'll bend him backward, duct tape his face to his tail, and carry him around like a handbag for the rest of the day." She said with a smile.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca looked up at Jack as he told her those words. She looked away, slightly embarrassed, but her smile never left her face. She blushed, "N-no, y-you're not b-being too forward." She said. She looked back up to him. She looked into his deep blue eyes. They reminded her of the ocean; They were a beautiful blue color, and they made her feel happy and comfortable, just like the ocean, "I-It means so much to me to hear you say that." She said. Her heart was beating a million times a second. She looked to the ground, "It means a lot." She repeated, a little softer with a sweet sound in her voice.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Well, why don't we start with the 3D works? You know, like statues, sculptures, things like that?" She smiled. "They usually take the longest to look at, because of all the different angles you can look from." Tilting her head, she asked, "Is there any specific works of art you've heard of before, that you'd like to see while here?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch nodded at Rain, "Actually, I like the statues, sculptures and things like that the best." He told her as they walked in that direction, "What kind of art do you like best?" To almost everyone who knows Winch, they would be kinda confused as to how he's acting. Winch has never been this well-mannered and calm before.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack stood frozen in time, or perhaps the world around him froze, he couldn't tell and couldn't care. All he knew was that he was overjoyed standing here with Bianca. He felt her heart racing, though it was still beating slower than his own. She looked away, smiling. He tried to speak, but the only word that he could say was "Bianca..." Everything stopped, even his pulse, for a brief moment as he leaned down and kissed her cheek. I don't care what she says, he thought as the world returned to it's glacial pace, That was too forward.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca looked back to Jack as he uttered her name. She too, felt like the world was stopped, and the only things in it were her and Jack. Her heart started beating faster until it was at the same racing pace as Jack's, meeting his heart at every beat. Then, the entire world stopped completely as he kissed her cheek. She blushed immensely as he did so. She looked up at him with soft, happy, longing eyes. The world sped slightly, back to the slow pace. She took a step forward to him. Her hands were shaking, no, her whole body was shaking in a mix of fear, embarrassment, excitement, and joy. She reached her quivering hands for his, and held them gently. They were facing eachother, only inches apart. She looked up to him and wanted to say something meaningful, but the only words she could utter were, "Jack."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack felt, what may as well have been, flames rushing through him when Bianca said his name. A soothing warmth washed throughout his entirety as she took his hands in her own. The way she looked up at him, her eyes drew him closer until he could feel her whiskers tickling his snout. He closed his eyes as their lips met. The song within him had exploded and shifted drastically, so much so, that he wondered if perhaps he was hearing Bianca's. A moment later, Jack was looking into Bianca's eyes once again. He sighed happily, "I... I have never felt the way I do when I'm with you. I... I think I'm in love with you, Bianca."

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca could feel Jack's heartbeat as they held hands. She closed her eyes naturally as he drew closer to her. She could feel her whiskers tickled against Jack's snout. As their lips met, Bianca's mind emptied completely. She heard the song she had grown to love mix with another song; They mixed harmoniously, as if they were meant to play together. After what felt like an eternity trapped within a second, they parted. She returned her gaze to his, and smiled warmly and heartfelt as he spoke to her, "I-I think I-I'm in love with you too." She said, happily as they held hands. Her mind was in the clouds, 'This is the happiest moment of my life! Happier than when I was given my first violin, and happier than when I was adopted!' She screamed within her mind.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack smiled warmly as he looked at Bianca, She is beautiful, kind, full of joy, and she loves me. He thought, then those last words rang out in his mind. She loves me. She loves me! He began laughing louder every time he thought it. He embraced her, lifted her feet off of the ground, and spun around once, laughing the entire time. He looked in her eyes as he held her in his arms. "It would be my honor to stay by your side until we both found out for sure." He said as he lowered her back to the ground.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca was pleasently surprised when Jack embraced her and lifter her up. As they span, she couldn't help but laugh with him. She latched onto him tightly, but not too tight, while he held her. As she smiled up at him as he set her down, "And I'm honored to have such a gentleman at my side."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack removed his hat, "Until Anubis himself comes for me, That's where I swear I will stay." He said witb a sincere smile. "Shall we?" He said as he offered his hand and motioned towards the path they had been following with his hat.

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

ctcmjh wrote:Winch nodded at Rain, "Actually, I like the statues, sculptures and things like that the best." He told her as they walked in that direction, "What kind of art do you like best?" To almost everyone who knows Winch, they would be kinda confused as to how he's acting. Winch has never been this well-mannered and calm before.
Rain thought it over for a bit. "Really, anything that's inspiring is alright with me. I'm not the type of ferret to stick with one subject." Seeing how that may have sounded professionally, she retraced her thoughts. "I mean, of course, I don't start something unless I intend to finish it. I'm in no way inattentive! It's just my sub-interest's change a lot."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca smiled as Jack removed his hat. She took his hand, "Yes." She said as they started to walk along the paths, "Th-this day is turning out to be very nice." She said.
-
Winch nodded as Rain talked, "Yeah, I'm kinda the same way." He said as they walked along the museum, looking at the various artwork, "So, you just moved in?" Winch asked, really wanting to talk to Rain, but not exactly knowing how. He wasn't the best when it came to talking to jills.

(Jills are female ferrets. Hobs are males.)
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

At this, Rain giggled slightly. "Haven't even seen my house yet. My mom and dad dropped me off here, so they could fix the place up a bit first before I saw it." Tilting her head, she asked, "How about you? How long have you been here?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch nodded, "I just moved in the other day! Well, my dad had already unpacked everything before. He told me he wanted to get everything ready before he brought me, so I was staying at the neighbor's house." He told her, "So it'll be a cool surprise when you get home, won't it?" He asked.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack flipped his hat onto his head and gave Bianca's hand a light squeeze, "A very nice day indeed." He said with a smile as they continued their walk. Jack collecting the details of the town as they walked, when he began to feel curious, "You know, it's funny. I am completely taken with you, yet I know next to nothing about your life. Would you mind telling me about yourself? Or is that, perhaps, something better saved for after the third date?" He chuckled.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca shook her head, "No, of course I don't mind." She said. She looked up into the sky and squeezed Jack's hand, "I was born in a small litter, just my brother and I. I was supposed to be a black cat, but I'm sort of an albino. Two old men who were brothers adopted us, and they were very good owners. My owner even taught me to play the violin, the piano, the flute and to sing. I like the violin the best." She said with a smile, "But my owner died of an illness when I was still a small kitten. He left me to his son in his will. His son was not a very nice man, not at all. It feels rude to say that, but he was a horrible person." She said, her voice shaking a little, "He would come home drunk, very often. And he would kick me and hit me and yell at me. I-I guess that's why I'm so shy." She said. She looked up to Jack, "But the neighbors saw him one day, and they called the ASPCA. They arrested him and took me to a shelter. At that shelter, I met Ginger, and we became best friends. I stayed in that shelter for a few years, until I was adopted by Mr. Hunter and Winch. A-and you know the rest." She said. She was honestly surprised that she was able to talk this much, especially about such a sore subject. But she felt very comfortable around Jack, and she wanted him to know.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack's emotions flew across the spectrum as he listened to Bianca's story. From amusment, to sorrow, to fury, and finally to deep compassion. He stopped for a moment and held her in his arms, "No one would think you were rude to call that... creature horrible, not even for a moment." He said with a hint of venom in his voice at the mention of her previous owner. "I know for a fact, if I ever met him, he would find me very rude indeed." Provided he could remove my teeth from his soul. Jack thought, remembering the stories of Ammit from the Egyptian myths. He smiled at her, feeling his eyes welling up. "Thank you, I'm sorry to bring up painful memories for you."

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca couldn't help but tear up slightly. She smiled at him, "Yes, he was horrible. It just feel so bad to say bad things about anyone." She said, "Even thought it brings up some bad memories, it brought up very good ones too. I was so happy the first time I picked up my first violin, or when I played around with the other cats in the shelter, or when I was adopted by Mr. Hunter. And it's helping me make really good memories." She
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Ozzy looked up at the dark canvas with bemusement before moving aside to let the others past.

"Not bad, I really should look up some art more than well drawn technical diagrams. I did once see a warhol style print of a jet engine which was cool though. Or am I being too much or an engineering geek here?"
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

EvilTwin wrote:Ozzy looked up at the dark canvas with bemusement before moving aside to let the others past.

"Not bad, I really should look up some art more than well drawn technical diagrams. I did once see a warhol style print of a jet engine which was cool though. Or am I being too much or an engineering geek here?"
*crim sneaks up behind ozzy quietly as he lets everyone past* "heh, nothing wrong with knowing alot about and liking engines and all that stuff, could come in handy sometime. heh, the ben quilty room is next, though, admitedly, the room could bring a tear to your eyes.. most of his works are of wrecked vehicles and the like.." *crimson winks and gestures him on softly by pushing his back a bit*
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

ctcmjh wrote:Winch nodded, "I just moved in the other day! Well, my dad had already unpacked everything before. He told me he wanted to get everything ready before he brought me, so I was staying at the neighbor's house." He told her, "So it'll be a cool surprise when you get home, won't it?" He asked.
"It will be." Rain replied excitedly. "They didn't say a word to me about how they're going to do it, so I have no idea what it'll look like." Pausing for a bit, she wondered what else she could ask. "So, if you just got here, where did you live before?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch shrugged, "We lived a few miles south of here. We lived in the middle of the woods, and it was really cool. But I didn't have any friends or anything, so I like this place a lot better already!" He said, "I never really hung out with another ferret before. It's nice to be eye-level with someone for once." He joked with a laugh, "What about you? Where did you live?"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack kissed Bianca on the forhead, "Rest assured, my dear Bianca, I will never let anyone harm you again." He said as he looked into her eyes, "And I intend to make your every memory a joyful one, from this day forward."

Ruby chuckled at Ozzy, "Heh, if it hadn't been for some engineering geek out there, I would still be stuck in Egypt. Somebody has to be smart enough to build the airplanes and cars and Playstations, and all of them are fithy rich." She said as she walked along with Ozzy and Crimson. "Pushy much, Red?"

furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack kissed Bianca on the forhead, "Rest assured, my dear Bianca, I will never let anyone harm you again." He said as he looked into her eyes, "And I intend to make your every memory a joyful one, from this day forward."

Ruby chuckled at Ozzy, "Heh, if it hadn't been for some engineering geek out there, I would still be stuck in Egypt. Somebody has to be smart enough to build the airplanes and cars and Playstations, and all of them are fithy rich." She said as she walked along with Ozzy and Crimson. "Pushy much, Red?"

*crimson blushes a bit and scratches the back of his head shyly* "ehhheh, sorry, just kinda excited to be hear, after having waited so loooong and all, heh, i just don't want you all mising out on anything, heh..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

BlueAnubis wrote:Jack kissed Bianca on the forhead, "Rest assured, my dear Bianca, I will never let anyone harm you again." He said as he looked into her eyes, "And I intend to make your every memory a joyful one, from this day forward."
Bianca smiled as she walked with Jack, "Thank you, Jack. A-and I hope this day is as happy for you as it is for me." She said with pure happiness.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

ctcmjh wrote:Winch shrugged, "We lived a few miles south of here. We lived in the middle of the woods, and it was really cool. But I didn't have any friends or anything, so I like this place a lot better already!" He said, "I never really hung out with another ferret before. It's nice to be eye-level with someone for once." He joked with a laugh, "What about you? Where did you live?"
Rain giggled lightly at the hob's quip. Then, upon hearing his question, she sighed. "Jamaica," she replied. "More specifically, the neighborhood of Half Way Tree, in Kingston." Shuddering a bit, she added, "Of course, Half Way Tree was more like a small city, so it was split down further. Let's just say, our area wasn't very...'pet appreciative.'"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch nodded, but he didn't notice her shudder. He wasn't that attentive, even now, "What do you mean by not 'pet appreciative?' The didn't like pets?" He asked, curiously.
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack leaned down to Bianca's eye level and smiled, "Darling, the only way this could get any better for me is if all the world's problems suddenly solved themselves magically, or if the international currency was changed to kindness and compliments." He chuckled as he nuzzled her cheek.

EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Ozzy followed the others through to the next room, pausing next to an impressionist rendition of a jeep with a caved in engine bay.

"Not bad, I wasn't expecting to see any twisted metal this far from Winch today. Seems strangely familiar though, reminds me of that time I tried to build a robot to change a cars tyres automatically."
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5