HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

BlueAnubis
Location: 1 Sea of Tranquility, the Moon (or somewhere in Ohio)

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby shruged, "Perhaps, my paradoxical rose, perhaps. Or perhaps I would become your best friend." She then looked directly into Hazel's eyes and hoped she would she would listen. " Everyone has a past, my dear. Eveyone has their lowest moment, their own Demons, and their most horrific actions. But not one of them is the only one in the world who has had to deal with them. It's how you deal with them that is the issue. Perhaps someone else in this very neighborhood has had a similar past. And perhaps, if you ever wanted to talk them about it, you might find out how similar."
Jack and Ruby: Richmond Acres
Sahsa: Radiant Garden
Look at my Typhlosion, it's cute!

Fluttershy wrote:You're... going to LOVE ME!!!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby shruged, "Perhaps, my paradoxical rose, perhaps. Or perhaps I would become your best friend." She then looked directly into Hazel's eyes and hoped she would she would listen. " Everyone has a past, my dear. Eveyone has their lowest moment, their own Demons, and their most horrific actions. But not one of them is the only one in the world who has had to deal with them. It's how you deal with them that is the issue. Perhaps someone else in this very neighborhood has had a similar past. And perhaps, if you ever wanted to talk them about it, you might find out how similar."
"Perhaps," said Hazel, staring into Ruby's eyes. "Or perhaps I'm bluffing and my past is the envy of all pets here. You'll never know."

She coyly turned from Ruby. "So how about that tour?"
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

ChewyChewy wrote: She coyly turned from Ruby. "So how about that tour?"

"Well I was thinking of starting with the town square to catch up with the others, then start on main street and work our way around. There's the movie theatre, the park, all the usual stores and stuff, a few places to eat. If you want to find anything in particular I can show you on our way around town."
Ozzy broke into a grin. "As you probably noticed from my hobby I can find stuff which most pets don't easilly have access to so, if you need anything just ask; allthough winch's foray into aviation is something I'd rather not repeat so be carefull when you tell him that."
May you lead an interesting life.
Ozzy - S5 P7 E4 C3 I10 A8 L5
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

"Sounds like a plan!" Al piped up, "So long as I can keep out of mom and dad's way, which shouldn't be hard."
he paused, a pensive frown crossing his forehead, "Staying out of my parent's way may not matter, if dad checked my room before he left I may be screwed already. never mind, I won't find out until I come home tonight anyway."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Ruby laughed, "And here I thought I was the most devious diva in the neighborhood." she said as she walked beside Hazel with her hands behind her head. 'Spoiled rich kit' or 'Scrounging gutter dweller.' Whichever she lived, we still will have gone through the same thing. While she may be a paradox now, she is wrong. I will know, someday. "Coming, Red?" She asked Crimson, tapping him on the sholder with her tail as she walked by.

ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby laughed, "And here I thought I was the most devious diva in the neighborhood." she said as she walked beside Hazel with her hands behind her head. 'Spoiled rich kit' or 'Scrounging gutter dweller.' Whichever she lived, we still will have gone through the same thing. While she may be a paradox now, she is wrong. I will know, someday. "Coming, Red?" She asked Crimson, tapping him on the sholder with her tail as she walked by.
"You and I are gonna get along VERY well," said Hazel, laughing. "Unless we don't," she added, winking. "What do ya say, Crim?" she said, hoping to put him at his ease.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Adzo wrote: "So long as I can keep out of mom and dad's way, which shouldn't be hard."
Ozzy thought for a moment as they walked before looking up at the larger dog.
"Well if you want to be subtle we should probably steer clear of their workplaces, do you know where they are yet? Even if you know the street names I can help you avoid them."
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

Al paused for a moment, deep in thought, before answering. "Mom's office isn't far from the vet. It is on the second floor so unless she happens to be on her lunch break or something the chances of bumping into her are pretty slim.", his brow furrowed once more, "I seen any of the town beyond that. Dad mentioned that the restaurant was on Sator Square, but don't know where that is."
He looked at Ozzy expectantly. "That isn't in our way is it?"
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Adzo wrote:Al paused for a moment, deep in thought, before answering. "Mom's office isn't far from the vet. It is on the second floor so unless she happens to be on her lunch break or something the chances of bumping into her are pretty slim.", his brow furrowed once more, "I seen any of the town beyond that. Dad mentioned that the restaurant was on Sator Square, but don't know where that is."
He looked at Ozzy expectantly. "That isn't in our way is it?"
Ozzy's ears pricked up at hearing this and he stopped in his tracks.

"Sator square?.... Well this could be interesting. You would have no way of knowing this but that's the postal address of the town square where we are meeting the others."
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack continued walking with Bianca and Winch as they meandered through the streets, Jack pausing from time to time as he discovered new sights and scents. Eventually, they found themselves standing on the corner of the town square. "Well, this is quite impressive for a town of this size." He said as they looked at the surrounding buildings, "Wouldn't you say?"

Adzo

Post by Adzo »

EvilTwin wrote: "Sator square?.... Well this could be interesting. You would have no way of knowing this but that's the postal address of the town square where we are meeting the others."
Al stood in stunned silence for a moment. "OK, I think I may need to come up with some sort of disguise for this one." he turned to the rest of the group and asked, "none of you would happen to have a trench-coat and fedora about your person?, some huge sunglasses perhaps? Mom and Dad would still recognise me if I used anything of my own clothing as a disguise. With the exception of this jacket it's mostly karate uniforms anyway, and I'd think they'd notice a dog wandering around town in a gi."
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Adzo wrote:Al stood in stunned silence for a moment. "OK, I think I may need to come up with some sort of disguise for this one." he turned to the rest of the group and asked, "none of you would happen to have a trench-coat and fedora about your person?, some huge sunglasses perhaps? Mom and Dad would still recognise me if I used anything of my own clothing as a disguise. With the exception of this jacket it's mostly karate uniforms anyway, and I'd think they'd notice a dog wandering around town in a gi."
Ozzy tried to shake the mental image of Al in a trench-coat and trilby as they walked along.

"Unless an undersized vest and welding goggles float your boat probably not. So long as we don't hang around the square too long we should be fine anyway. We'll find out ether way soon, it's only another couple of blocks away now."
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

ChewyChewy wrote:
BlueAnubis wrote:Ruby laughed, "And here I thought I was the most devious diva in the neighborhood." she said as she walked beside Hazel with her hands behind her head. 'Spoiled rich kit' or 'Scrounging gutter dweller.' Whichever she lived, we still will have gone through the same thing. While she may be a paradox now, she is wrong. I will know, someday. "Coming, Red?" She asked Crimson, tapping him on the sholder with her tail as she walked by.
"You and I are gonna get along VERY well," said Hazel, laughing. "Unless we don't," she added, winking. "What do ya say, Crim?" she said, hoping to put him at his ease.
"huh, oh, uh right, hehe, sorry, i was in mouse hunting mode, everything said just goes right over my head when that happens, heh, not to worry, ya'll have my attention now" *he pounces his way out of the grass and catches up to hazel and ruby, trailing just behind them*
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

"Well, at least you can say you aren't easily distracted." Ruby chuckled, all the while untying the silk scarf from around her waist. "By the way, Al." She then folded it in quarters and tossed it behind her. "Perhaps you can use that in your endevors." She said when it landed on Al's head "Though you may be mistaken for a girl." She laughed with a backwards glance.

Adzo

Post by Adzo »

BlueAnubis wrote:Though you may be mistaken for a girl." She laughed with a backwards glance.
"Thanks!" Al said, wrapping the scarf round his head little red riding hood style, and removing his jacket. "this should do the trick. My face and collar are covered up pretty well. I do look rather girly, which can only help keep my identity safe my rather distinctive jacket is also out of the picture." He draped his jacket over one arm as he walked along. "I should probably put this in a bag the next chance I get." he pondered.
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Adzo wrote:"Thanks!" Al said, wrapping the scarf round his head little red riding hood style, and removing his jacket. "this should do the trick. My face and collar are covered up pretty well. I do look rather girly, which can only help keep my identity safe my rather distinctive jacket is also out of the picture." He draped his jacket over one arm as he walked along. "I should probably put this in a bag the next chance I get." he pondered.

"Yeah, we don't want the big bad wolf getting a hold of it"

Ozzy tried and failed to keep a straight face at the sight of the large mutt wearing a headscarf.

"If not a bag maybe a little wicker basket?"
Adzo

Post by Adzo »

EvilTwin wrote:
"Yeah, we don't want the big bad wolf getting a hold of it"

Ozzy tried and failed to keep a straight face at the sight of the large mutt wearing a headscarf.

"If not a bag maybe a little wicker basket?"
Al grinned, "laugh all you want, but from a disguise point of view this works in my favour. Would a dog who cares about his appearance so much he wears a pinstriped jacket on the warmest of days, despite his fur, and lack of sweat glands, be willing to dress like a little old lady simply to avoid his parents?"
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

BlueAnubis wrote:"Well, at least you can say you aren't easily distracted." Ruby chuckled, all the while untying the silk scarf from around her waist. "By the way, Al." She then folded it in quarters and tossed it behind her. "Perhaps you can use that in your endevors." She said when it landed on Al's head "Though you may be mistaken for a girl." She laughed with a backwards glance.

"not when it comes to fun anyways, hehe, so uhh, where are we walking? anywhere's in particular?" *he catches up with ruby and hazel now, only walking about half a metre behind them with a smiles on his lips and dirt all over his face from romping through the long grass*
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

furryovrlord wrote:"not when it comes to fun anyways, hehe, so uhh, where are we walking? anywhere's in particular?"
"Well we're gonna meet up with the others and have a look around town and it turns out that Al's dad works on the square where we are meeting up, since Al had to sneak out of the house this morning He doesn't want to be recognized."

Ozzy glanced over Al's "disguise" once more

"No danger of that anyway"
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

EvilTwin wrote:
furryovrlord wrote:"not when it comes to fun anyways, hehe, so uhh, where are we walking? anywhere's in particular?"
"Well we're gonna meet up with the others and have a look around town and it turns out that Al's dad works on the square where we are meeting up, since Al had to sneak out of the house this morning He doesn't want to be recognized."

Ozzy glanced over Al's "disguise" once more

"No danger of that anyway"
"yeah, i'm sure he'll hardly be recognised, if only because of the more effeminate smell smell" *he reffers to the fact that Al now smelsl like ruby because he is wearing her scarf* "though, admittedly, i barely recognise him, even though i hardly know him."
*he calls out to al now* "hey al, if you're at all worried you can borrow one of my re-enactors helmets, it covers the entire face so you atleast, wouldnt get recognised, getting noticed on the other hand"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

"The main point of a disguise is to apear as uninteresting as possable. The more second-glances you get, the more likely you are to be found out." She chuckled as she brushed a few clumps of dirt off of Crimson's sholders. "This jacket for instance." She snatched Al's jacket from him before he had a chance to protest. "Blue pin-stripes with a shiny gold chain dangling out of the pocket is great for dressing up as an Italian gangster. Not very subtle in a small town. But, turn it inside-out, fold it properly, and add one of these..." She said as she pulled a price tag out of her collar pocket and tied it around one of the buttons, "And it suddenly becomes a new jacket picked up by a lady after an early mourning shopping trip. She then hung his jacket over her arm and continued walking. "By the way, what's the name of your folks' place anyway?"

"Dandilly's Restaurant." Jack read aloud as he, Bianca, and Winch stopped in fron of the charming little restaurant. "Perhaps we can stop here after we have explored with the others. If you will wait here for a moment, I will see if they have any menus we can bring with us." He said with a bow, then he opened the door and walked in.

((I'm evil, I know.))

Adzo

Post by Adzo »

Al saw what looked like the square ahead of them. He turned to Ozzy and asked "Is this the right square?". He cowered under his headscarf as they drew closer. "here goes nothing." He muttered
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Adzo wrote:Al saw what looked like the square ahead of them. He turned to Ozzy and asked "Is this the right square?". He cowered under his headscarf as they drew closer. "here goes nothing." He muttered
"Yeah we're here, Look out for Jack and Bianca. They should be around here."

He saw Bianca standing on the opposite side of the square next to the restaurant.

"Hey Al, what did you say was the name of your dad's restaurant again?"
Adzo

Post by Adzo »

"Dandilly's" He said. As they drew closer he got a better loot at Bianca, and the sign of the Restaurant she was standing in front of, he groaned, and muttered,
"Just my luck. The one place I have to give a wide berth, and Bianca is waiting for us there, Jack won't be far either. I might as well kiss tonight's dinner goodbye right now!".
He stopped walking and started scanning the area for hiding places, grumbling a variety of exotic curse words under his breath the whole time.
Spotting a promising looking alley, he briefly paused his bi-lingual rant to suggest his plan to the rest of the group.
"I had better keep out of sight for now. I'll hide down this alley, come and get me once you regroup with the others."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca nodded at Jack as he went inside. She was a little scared, being in the town without anybody else. Well, she had Winch, but Winch wasn't always mentally there. She giggled at that thought and looked up, seeing Ozzy and the others. She waved at them shyly, smiling.

This caught Winch's attention, so he ran over to the others really fast, "Hey!" He said as he reached them.
-
Duke and Ginger followed the others as they walked to the square.

((Soooooo sorry for not posting at all within the past few weeks... I just forgot where my characters were... I'll do much better from here on out.))
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

Adzo wrote:"I had better keep out of sight for now. I'll hide down this alley, come and get me once you regroup with the others."
"I guess that's the best option. By the way, do Jack and Bianca know that you're not supposed to be out here?"
ctcmjh wrote:This caught Winch's attention, so he ran over to the others really fast, "Hey!" He said as he reached them.

"Hey Winch, manage to go five minutes without blowing anything else up?" he said grinning.
"We managed to cover up this mornings blast zone without arousing any attention."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch laughed, "Yeah, I haven't blown anything up since that plane. Thanks for cleaning that up, my dad would have killed me if he saw it!" He joked.
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

ctcmjh wrote:Winch laughed, "Yeah, I haven't blown anything up since that plane. Thanks for cleaning that up, my dad would have killed me if he saw it!" He joked.
"Don't worry about it, you just saved me a trip to the junkyard for more scrap metal."
Ozzy lowered his voice a little.
"Just wait 'till you see what I do with that engine."
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Adzo wrote:"Dandilly's" He said. As they drew closer he got a better loot at Bianca, and the sign of the Restaurant she was standing in front of, he groaned, and muttered,
"Just my luck. The one place I have to give a wide berth, and Bianca is waiting for us there, Jack won't be far either. I might as well kiss tonight's dinner goodbye right now!".
He stopped walking and started scanning the area for hiding places, grumbling a variety of exotic curse words under his breath the whole time.
Spotting a promising looking alley, he briefly paused his bi-lingual rant to suggest his plan to the rest of the group.
"I had better keep out of sight for now. I'll hide down this alley, come and get me once you regroup with the others."
"Hey Al, if it's dinner you're worried about, you can always have some of mine, my parents always feed me WAAAAAY too.. much.." *he drifts off as he gets the scent of everything that is being cooked and served at Dandilly's* "OHHHH MAN! that smells so amazing, i will seriously have to convince my parents to take me there. What kind of meals do they serve al? are they pet friendly? do they have specials" *crim is bouncing around a bit now, slightly drawing atention his way as the smell makes him forget that al was trying not to get noticed*
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Katy sighed. She was walking with her brother and dad through town. So, they hadn't done much. I might as well just stayed home today... Suddenly, she saw a bunch of...Well, pets, not too far away from them. Strange...I think they look familiar. Then, the cogs meshed into place. Her eyes widened...Then, she smirked alittle. Our neighbors REALLY need new disguises. "Hey, uh, Dad, I'm going to go talk to some pets I know, alright?" "Alright, but, be sure to take Josh with you." Katy sighed. "Fine..." Then, Katy and Josh walked over to the group of pets and she said, "Hey, guys. Long time, no see...What's with the weird outfits?"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack smiled and waved as he left Dandilly's "Thank you very much for the menu. Hopefully I will be back later." He said as he spotted the rest of the group. "There you are. I was just browsing the local stores and thought that I would try to find somewhere we could stop after our tour. The menu looks quite appetizing." He said with a smile. He turned as Katy came up behind him. "Ah, Katy, good morning. I was just checking out a restaraunt, and... I'm not exactly sure." He tilted his head as he saw Al's outfit for the first time.

Ruby chuckled at Winch, "Don't worry, my young mustelid. I take care of my friends. Besides, if your dad kills you, who's going to drive me to the breaking point when you're gone? No no, if anyone's going to kill you, it's going to be me." She said with a sly smile.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Winch Gave Ruby a thumb's up, "I wouldn't have it any other way! Besides, it would be more fun to drive somebody insane!" He said, jumping up.
-
Bianca made her way over to the others, "H-Hello everyone." She said.
Adzo

Post by Adzo »

Al peeked round the edge of the alley, "Hi" he whispered to Jack, Bianca and Katy. "As my apparently failed disguise shows I have to keep a low profile around here. Any ideas for our next destination? even with all the hiding places and bad disguises in the world I shouldn't hang around here too long."
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

ctcmjh wrote:Winch Gave Ruby a thumb's up, "I wouldn't have it any other way! Besides, it would be more fun to drive somebody insane!" He said, jumping up.
-
Bianca made her way over to the others, "H-Hello everyone." She said.

"Hi bianca!" *crimson waved over at her and then turned to Al and eberyone else while she was walking over* "why don't we go to the art Gallery? i hear they have a really exciting new exhibit"
EvilTwin

Post by EvilTwin »

furryovrlord wrote:"why don't we go to the art Gallery? i hear they have a really exciting new exhibit"
"Sounds pretty good, any objections to the art gallery? It's pretty nearby."

Ozzy glanced at the still heavily wrapped up Al.

"good for keeping a low profile too, the place is like a maze."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Bianca waved to Crimson and smiled. She nodded at his request, "Y-yes, the museum sounds l-like a nice idea. B-but Jack is inside th-there right now, s-so we should w-wait until he comes back out." She stammered nervously. It wasn't easy for her to be outspoken like that.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Katy frowned. "I don't know WHERE we should go. I haven't been in town all that much since we moved into Richmond acres... Then, she began thinking.
Adzo

Post by Adzo »

Al tentatively emerged from his alley, "A little culture sounds good to me." he said.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Adzo wrote:Al tentatively emerged from his alley, "A little culture sounds good to me." he said.
*crimson stared in disbelief at the group* "wait a minute.. sooo, you all agree with my idea? seriously??"
BlueAnubis

Post by BlueAnubis »

Jack chuckled to himself as he heard Bianca, Lady Bianca is concerned about my welfare, but has not noticed my return. How ironically adorable. He thought as he tapped her left sholder and stood to her right with a smile on his face.