HPU: Apollo City

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Re: HPU: Apollo City

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:18 am "If I may, sir, could I accompany you on this tour? I would enjoy continuing my discussion with Francis, and as my duties here at the theatre are done for the morning I'm free to roam. In addition, as an opera-class service-droid I may be of some use to you as you make yourself at home." Kelly said
"By all means, you're welcome to join us," Cpt. Karlous smiled as they walked towards the exit, "And what did you have in mind in terms of help, may I ask?"
Hlaoroo wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:18 am Todd shrugs.
"I mean, I can't do much with it. And I think JD has already hired you anyway so he doesn't have much use for it now either. So what are you going to do for the morning? Stay here and practise or join the tour with the Captain?"
"Well, seeing that the Captain has already left the building and I left my stuff back at my room," Torque remarks, "You'd mind if I get some practice with the electric guitar over there?"
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You could well be right, Makani," Francis chuckled. "But the film did help bring a few things into focus. And I suppose you're right too, Kelly. Although I still hold out hope that you can hope," he added, offering the anidroid his arm as a gentlefur.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hlaoroo wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:18 am "But it does make sense, Francis." Kelly points out in a rare moment of wisdom.
"It's about hope. It's what makes all of you, for want of a better word, real creatures alive, as distinct from us anidroids. Even in the midst of your darkest despair, your greatest tribulations, you never lose hope. We robots don't feel any emotions, hope included. We can run a simulation and program our reactions accordingly but it isn't the same as actually experiencing these things. The closest we can come to understanding without deeply violating your privacy is through watching shows like Les Misérables because that's when you put the full extent of your emotions on display. It's... Really something quite amazing. I believe that, as a psychologist, Miss Avery will be able to appreciate this sentiment."
"Quite! Anidroids are, well. Waaay out of my field of expertise. But I can say that they've been quite the topic in some psychology circles. Artificial intelligence and simulated sentience. They pose a lot of psychological debate. And philosophical ones too! What is the barrier to considering if something is alive? If an anidroid is able to consistently emulate emotions for a multitude of scenarios in a way that most people would consider acceptable, can they be considered emotional? What are the paralells to no sense of emotion from anidroids and a loss of emotion from psychological damage incurred by a human or animal? And if psychological damage can be repaired, and emotions be relearned and regained, can we teach anidroids how to feel? Teach them how to have hope? Anidroids already blasted past the Turing and Lovelace tests, and as great as more stringent tests are at tracking AI's progress. How much more will it be before it's simply there to create an artificial distinction between the organic and the machine? The concept of feeling emotions is so vague, and in some more concrete cases more connected to biological function. Mess around in someone's brain and ding! You can get a vague sense of where emotions come from, the hypothalamus, the hippocampus, the amygdala. Brain synapses firing. Chemical interacting. Can that be emulated by a computer algorithm? Connecting logical nodes until they're one in the same..."

Avery shook her head once they got to the exit.

"Sorry! I'm rambling... It's just one of those things that kinda gets me fired up. If I ever get a break I'd love to ask you a few questions Miss Kelly!" The canine smiled sheepishly, before returning to her more formal posture.

"Ahem, but. We should be continuing on with the tour! If you'd still like to get a finer grasp of the entertainment on this ship Mister Captain, there's still... the water park, the virtual reality playground, the cinema, speaking of movies, along with a whole laundry list we could encounter by simply... walking in any direction, to be frank."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Roarin wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:54 am "Quite! Anidroids are, well. Waaay out of my field of expertise. But I can say that they've been quite the topic in some psychology circles. Artificial intelligence and simulated sentience. They pose a lot of psychological debate. And philosophical ones too! What is the barrier to considering if something is alive? If an anidroid is able to consistently emulate emotions for a multitude of scenarios in a way that most people would consider acceptable, can they be considered emotional? What are the paralells to no sense of emotion from anidroids and a loss of emotion from psychological damage incurred by a human or animal? And if psychological damage can be repaired, and emotions be relearned and regained, can we teach anidroids how to feel? Teach them how to have hope? Anidroids already blasted past the Turing and Lovelace tests, and as great as more stringent tests are at tracking AI's progress. How much more will it be before it's simply there to create an artificial distinction between the organic and the machine? The concept of feeling emotions is so vague, and in some more concrete cases more connected to biological function. Mess around in someone's brain and ding! You can get a vague sense of where emotions come from, the hypothalamus, the hippocampus, the amygdala. Brain synapses firing. Chemical interacting. Can that be emulated by a computer algorithm? Connecting logical nodes until they're one in the same..."

Avery shook her head once they got to the exit.

"Sorry! I'm rambling... It's just one of those things that kinda gets me fired up. If I ever get a break I'd love to ask you a few questions Miss Kelly!" The canine smiled sheepishly, before returning to her more formal posture.

"Ahem, but. We should be continuing on with the tour! If you'd still like to get a finer grasp of the entertainment on this ship Mister Captain, there's still... the water park, the virtual reality playground, the cinema, speaking of movies, along with a whole laundry list we could encounter by simply... walking in any direction, to be frank."
"I'll leave it up to you, Avery." Karlous answered as he followed her, "I have plenty of time before I have to give that introduction speech..." he leaned in close to her ear and whispered with a slight giggle, "Truth be told: I hate giving speeches."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

SeanWolf wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:42 am "By all means, you're welcome to join us," Cpt. Karlous smiled as they walked towards the exit, "And what did you have in mind in terms of help, may I ask?"
Kelly smiles as she takes Francis' arm.
"Thank you, Captain. To answer your question, I am an opera-class Service droid, thus I am equipped to handle most any need you may have. I am programmed with a map of the ship and a catalogue of the services, shops, recreational activities and entertainment we have on offer. I can guide you anywhere you wish to see and I am fluent in six languages, with access to translation services so that I can handle any language barriers you may encounter. Finally, I am connected to the wireless communications network used by all anidroids on the ship so I can summon any form of assistance you may require. In short, sir, I am at your service." the ferret-droid finishes with a bow.
"My apologises if that came across as boastful or vain. That was not my intent." she adds after a moment.
Roarin wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:54 am "Sorry! I'm rambling... It's just one of those things that kinda gets me fired up. If I ever get a break I'd love to ask you a few questions Miss Kelly!" The canine smiled sheepishly, before returning to her more formal posture.
"I would be glad to answer as much as I can, Miss Avery. Please do not be offended if I cannot answer all your questions though. Some of our components and programming are proprietary and as such we are prevented by internal safeguards from revealing everything."

~~~~~~~~
SeanWolf wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:42 am "Well, seeing that the Captain has already left the building and I left my stuff back at my room," Torque remarks, "You'd mind if I get some practice with the electric guitar over there?"
"Sure, go for it. Did you want to use one of the private practise rooms or did you want to join our rehearsal?'
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:08 am Kelly smiles as she takes Francis' arm.
"Thank you, Captain. To answer your question, I am an opera-class Service droid, thus I am equipped to handle most any need you may have. I am programmed with a map of the ship and a catalogue of the services, shops, recreational activities and entertainment we have on offer. I can guide you anywhere you wish to see and I am fluent in six languages, with access to translation services so that I can handle any language barriers you may encounter. Finally, I am connected to the wireless communications network used by all anidroids on the ship so I can summon any form of assistance you may require. In short, sir, I am at your service." the ferret-droid finishes with a bow.
"My apologises if that came across as boastful or vain. That was not my intent." she adds after a moment.[/b][/color][/spoiler]
"Impressive! You're not by any chance related to C-3PO, are you?" Karlous replied, impressed with the droid's credentials, and joked, "In all seriousness, I would be honored to have you lend a helping hand er paw...uh, are you good at helping with speeches?"

~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Sure, go for it. Did you want to use one of the private practise rooms or did you want to join our rehearsal?'
Torque shrugged, "Ah...I guess I can join in on rehearsal. Maybe it can help with making the songs I have sound better..."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

SeanWolf wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:19 am "I'll leave it up to you, Avery." Karlous answered as he followed her, "I have plenty of time before I have to give that introduction speech..." he leaned in close to her ear and whispered with a slight giggle, "Truth be told: I hate giving speeches."
Avery smiled back and nodded understandingly. "Quite a common aversion, though if you'd like any tips. I'd be happy to give you a few pointers beyond the token response of picturing everyone in less attire. And great! I think... the path that leads by the pool and water park should take us to one of the many entertainment centers on board. I think a food court is nearby too..."
Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:08 am "I would be glad to answer as much as I can, Miss Avery. Please do not be offended if I cannot answer all your questions though. Some of our components and programming are proprietary and as such we are prevented by internal safeguards from revealing everything."
"Of course! At minimum I'd like to run through a few psychological tests just to see your reaction. This ship is the first time I've had any form of long-term contact with anidroids before!"

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's only a boast if you can't back it up, Kelly," Francis advised, keeping pace with the others and glancing around for any threats. He waited until she'd answered the Captain before speaking again. "So what do you think of the current passengers," he asked. "Any favourites or concerns?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Kelly switches to a posh British accent and makes her movements much more rigid and jerky.
"Oh, no, sir! I can assure you that we merely share a similar chassis. I could never complain even half as much as that rusty pile of bolts! There is no relation WHATsoever!" she promises in a passable imitation of the famous droid, which makes Makani giggle, before returning to her normal self.

"Well, sir, I have never delivered a speech myself but I have often helped JD write and practise his so I believe I can be of assistance." the ferret droid assures the captain.
Roarin wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:33 am "Of course! At minimum I'd like to run through a few psychological tests just to see your reaction. This ship is the first time I've had any form of long-term contact with anidroids before!"
"I would be interested to undertake them with you, Miss Avery." Kelly smiles at the dog.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:16 am "It's only a boast if you can't back it up, Kelly," Francis advised, keeping pace with the others and glancing around for any threats. He waited until she'd answered the Captain before speaking again. "So what do you think of the current passengers," he asked. "Any favourites or concerns?"
"It is hard to say, Francis. There are a great many passengers I have not met yet. Additionally, as I do not work in security or administration, I do not have access to any information on the guest list beyond that which enables me to identify and assist individual passengers. I am quite contented with our present company though."

~~~~~~~~
"All right. What songs in particular? Any particular aspects of those songs you don't like? Today's rehearsal was going to be piecemeal and informal anyway. We were going to work on whatever the performers felt needed work."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:42 am "Well, sir, I have never delivered a speech myself but I have often helped JD write and practise his so I believe I can be of assistance." the ferret droid assures the captain.
Roarin wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:33 am Avery smiled back and nodded understandingly. "Quite a common aversion, though if you'd like any tips. I'd be happy to give you a few pointers beyond the token response of picturing everyone in less attire. And great! I think... the path that leads by the pool and water park should take us to one of the many entertainment centers on board. I think a food court is nearby too..."

"Ah, well thank you," The captain replied before looking at Avery, "A water park? *whistles* I've always heard Apollo City was amazing but didn't realize it was that great. I am to assume the crew on board does a excellent job with upkeep and maintenance? I mean, just going by you and the droid here, this place must have one of the best crews out there!"

~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:42 am "All right. What songs in particular? Any particular aspects of those songs you don't like? Today's rehearsal was going to be piecemeal and informal anyway. We were going to work on whatever the performers felt needed work."
Torque thought for a bit, "Uh...Just two songs; the title track The Beast and an instrumental called Night Songs Of The Brethren Court."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

SeanWolf wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:33 am "Ah, well thank you," The captain replied before looking at Avery, "A water park? *whistles* I've always heard Apollo City was amazing but didn't realize it was that great. I am to assume the crew on board does a excellent job with upkeep and maintenance? I mean, just going by you and the droid here, this place must have one of the best crews out there!"
"I would say it's safe to assume so!" Avery beamed. "Not to say anything about other ship's crews, I'm sure they're perfectly fine! But I have enjoyed working as a part of Apollo City's staff a whole bunch!" She led the group around another bend in the path, the water park coming into view a level below them. From their vantage point the group could see an assortment of rides, from plunging slides to a long lazy river that snaked around the whole of the complex below.

"I believe this is one of the smaller ones..."
The canine mumbled, walking over to the railing to peer over the edge at the park below.

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Francis smiled happily at Kelly. "As Makani and I are part of that current group I'm gratified, Kelly, but are there any that, if you ever had the choice, you'd prefer someone else serve?" He asked because he knew that certain people could set off innate worries due to how they have acted on prior occasions and an anidroid might notice those things. "You're waterproof, I hope," he added as they approached the park.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Not entirely, Francis. I am water resistant but not waterproof. I was designed to withstand spilled drinks or fire sprinklers or sea spray in the event of an emergency but I could not survive being submerged for any length of time, nor am I capable of floating. I will unfortunately not be able to enjoy the rides with you but I am quite content to guard your things for you while you have fun. Forgive my asking though, but was I erroneous in assuming that the general feline aversion to water would also apply to water parks? You and Makani both appear strangely enthusiastic about the prospect of getting wet." Kelly answers.
"To answer your other question, my programming prevents me from being unwilling to serve. However, there are some who treat us service droids with more respect than others, yes. And as we are a licenced venue, we also have, on the odd occasion, some patrons who have, shall we say, overly indulge in the merriment. We have not yet had to ban anyone but we do make note of which patrons to watch, and which ones require extra attention to manage their inflated egos, to put it politely. We do not believe any of them are a threat to the safety of the ship or our other patrons as yet, however, I am happy to send the list to your wristband if you wish, provided, of course, that it remains confidential. It would be a great embarrassment if the patrons knew the list existed."

~~~~~~~~
"All right. I think we can manage two songs. Do you have any ideas why they aren't sounding the way you want?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:48 am "All right. I think we can manage two songs. Do you have any ideas why they aren't sounding the way you want?"
"I dunno, to me they feel flat and lifeless," Torque explains while grabbing a guitar, "It could very well just be me but I might just have lost my touch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roarin wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:43 am "I would say it's safe to assume so!" Avery beamed. "Not to say anything about other ship's crews, I'm sure they're perfectly fine! But I have enjoyed working as a part of Apollo City's staff a whole bunch!" She led the group around another bend in the path, the water park coming into view a level below them. From their vantage point the group could see an assortment of rides, from plunging slides to a long lazy river that snaked around the whole of the complex below.

"I believe this is one of the smaller ones..."
The canine mumbled, walking over to the railing to peer over the edge at the park below.
The captain looked over at the park in awe, impressed with the sights, "Think one of these days I may just take a break and hang out here," he tells Avery, "Again, this whole entertainment section is just...," his attention was soon turned to his watch, which was a fairly standard looking one, as it went off, "Ahhh...guess we got too wrapped up in the tour. Almost time for my speech. Could you take me to where I'll be giving the speech, Avery? Afterwards, I'd like you and Kelly to come with me to my quarters as I have a few things to discuss with both you."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thanks, Kel," Francis said. "I'll keep it on the down low, I promise. As for the other thing, I think it's because we know that, even though we're going to get wet, we're not in any real danger, eh, Makani?" He twigged to what the Captain was saying and made to follow on with Kelly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

SeanWolf wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:20 am The captain looked over at the park in awe, impressed with the sights, "Think one of these days I may just take a break and hang out here," he tells Avery, "Again, this whole entertainment section is just...," his attention was soon turned to his watch, which was a fairly standard looking one, as it went off, "Ahhh...guess we got too wrapped up in the tour. Almost time for my speech. Could you take me to where I'll be giving the speech, Avery? Afterwards, I'd like you and Kelly to come with me to my quarters as I have a few things to discuss with both you."
"Yes sir!" Avery turned back around, saluting as she snapped to attention. "Just allow me to orient myself..." The canine mumbled, glancing over towards a nearby map of the ship, before leading the group onward towards one of the main stages near the center of the deck. It looked like a crowd was already beginning to form, of both staff and residence.

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

As she's not being directly addressed, Kelly remains silent but acquiesces to the captain's request with a nod.

"So a cat's aversion to water is predicated on their survival instinct rather than mere sensory discomfort, however the desire for pleasure can override the instinctual response?" the ferret droid asks the security guard as she sends the list to his wristband. The cat will feel it vibrate as the file arrives.
"Fascinating. I will have to ask Dr. Avery more about this phenomenon."

~~~~~~~~
Makani's watch goes off almost simultaneously with the captain's.
"Erm, forgive my asking, sir, but how long is your speech likely to take? I don't mean to be rude and I'm sure it will be enthralling whatever it's length. It's just that I'm diabetic and I'll need to check my blood sugar and eat again fairly soon... If it's a short speech I can probably wait but if it's a longer one then I'll have to eat while I listen."

~~~~~~~~
"Ha. I highly doubt you've lost your touch. You're the famous Torque Nightshade, after all! Right then. Let's hear them and we'll see what we can do. They probably just need a bit of tweaking and some orchestration."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:13 am Makani's watch goes off almost simultaneously with the captain's.
"Erm, forgive my asking, sir, but how long is your speech likely to take? I don't mean to be rude and I'm sure it will be enthralling whatever it's length. It's just that I'm diabetic and I'll need to check my blood sugar and eat again fairly soon... If it's a short speech I can probably wait but if it's a longer one then I'll have to eat while I listen."
"It's a short speech as I don't care much for long speeches, unless I really have to...but as your captain right now, your health is more important than my speech," he replied to Makani, "Go ahead and get something to eat, then come up to my office and I'll do a summary of what I said in the speech, OK?"
Roarin wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:49 am "Yes sir!" Avery turned back around, saluting as she snapped to attention. "Just allow me to orient myself..." The canine mumbled, glancing over towards a nearby map of the ship, before leading the group onward towards one of the main stages near the center of the deck. It looked like a crowd was already beginning to form, of both staff and residence.
The captain looked at the crowd and began adjusting his outfit and readying himself, taking a few deep breaths, "How do I look?" he asked Avery, showing a bit of nervousness to him.

~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:13 am "Ha. I highly doubt you've lost your touch. You're the famous Torque Nightshade, after all! Right then. Let's hear them and we'll see what we can do. They probably just need a bit of tweaking and some orchestration."
Torque chuckled a bit, "Well...I guess I can do the guitar for The Beast," he picked up the guitar, took a deep breath, and began playing a rather surprisingly haunting melody on it, slowly building up to the lyrics. It was almost like watching a the late Glen Campbell work his magic as Torque was seemingly not just playing the guitar, but making it sing. But then? He stopped and sighed, "See what I mean? The guitar's good...but the song is just...lacking something."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. Although, it is a shame to miss your speech. It's never the same the second time around. You don't get to hear the stuttering, the stammering, the missed words..." Makani can only keep his face straight for a few seconds.
"I'm sorry, sir. I couldn't resist!" he laughs. "You'll do fine though! Just think of the speech as another enemy for you to defeat in battle. Or pretend you're just practising it in front of your stuffed toys. That's what my dad says to do." the cat suggests before excusing himself. In a stroke of luck he spots his parents eating at a table on a balcony overlooking the stage and manages to find a spare chair at the restaurant to pull up to their table. It's not long before he's pricked his finger and ordered his food.

~~~~~~~~
"Hmm. Let's try putting the orchestra behind it and we'll go from there. JD suggests.
"Jonas, let's have a bit of a riff on A minor, please. All right, Torque. Try again."

~~~~~~~~
Kelly remains politely quiet and out of the way, waiting to be addressed.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"All of a sudden," Francis said, after hearing Makani giving his father's advice, "some of the quality speeches his Father said make sense. And answers why he had a teddy bear in the boardroom. And that's a secret file for you, Kelly," he added with a grin, following the Captain.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

SeanWolf wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:32 am The captain looked at the crowd and began adjusting his outfit and readying himself, taking a few deep breaths, "How do I look?" he asked Avery, showing a bit of nervousness to him.
"Like the captain of the greatest floating city in the world about to give a speech!" Avery smirked, looking the man up and down. "I was about to recommend a few deep breaths, but it appears you have that covered. If it helps, I believe the crowd out there is just excited to see who their new captain is, so you shouldn't worry too much. But if you need a quick boost of confidence, I know smiling always helps me! And as silly as it seems, striking a hero pose, like so." The canine stands up straight with her feet spread shoulder width, her hands on her hips.

Ref Ref!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Roarin wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:03 am "Like the captain of the greatest floating city in the world about to give a speech!" Avery smirked, looking the man up and down. "I was about to recommend a few deep breaths, but it appears you have that covered. If it helps, I believe the crowd out there is just excited to see who their new captain is, so you shouldn't worry too much. But if you need a quick boost of confidence, I know smiling always helps me! And as silly as it seems, striking a hero pose, like so." The canine stands up straight with her feet spread shoulder width, her hands on her hips.
Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:10 am "Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. Although, it is a shame to miss your speech. It's never the same the second time around. You don't get to hear the stuttering, the stammering, the missed words..." Makani can only keep his face straight for a few seconds.
"I'm sorry, sir. I couldn't resist!" he laughs. "You'll do fine though! Just think of the speech as another enemy for you to defeat in battle. Or pretend you're just practising it in front of your stuffed toys. That's what my dad says to do." the cat suggests before excusing himself. In a stroke of luck he spots his parents eating at a table on a balcony overlooking the stage and manages to find a spare chair at the restaurant to pull up to their table. It's not long before he's pricked his finger and ordered his food.
"Thanks," The captain smiled, eliciting a small chuckle at Makani's response before waving as he left. He then took another deep breath and looked over to Avery and said, "Show time," then walked out to the crowd, taken aback briefly by the cheers and applause. "Well," he began, his deep voice once again taking many by surprise, "Never had a reception like this before. Thank you!" He cleared his throat, placing his hands on his hips like how Avery said and smiling, his nervousness soon melting away, "For those who don't know yet, your old captain had decided to step down due to personal issues and, after deliberation, I was the one chosen to take over for him. My name is Captain Karlous Denver; I was captain of the Aurora Garden, a ship similar to the Apollo City, and as many of you heard through the grapevine; Navy Captain of the ONAV Retribution. But I'm not here to ruin this great ships reputation nor am I going to inflict stricter rules or the like. I'm here to continue the previous captain's legacy and keep this ship's reputation as one of the top vessels in the world. The old captain did let me know of some of the major issues with the Apollo City and I will be taking steps to help improve those areas, including the entertainment section, something I've heard many been wanting improved," he purposely decided to leave out the security as he was going to bring that up during the meeting between him, Avery, and Kelly later, "With all that being said? Thank you for welcoming me to this wonderful ship and I promise to continue the legacy that the old captain left. Thank you." Applause once more filled the air as he turned around to look at Avery and Kelly, "How'd I do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:10 am "Hmm. Let's try putting the orchestra behind it and we'll go from there. JD suggests.
"Jonas, let's have a bit of a riff on A minor, please. All right, Torque. Try again."
Torque nodded and played once more, this time with the orchestra behind him. It was sounding better but still missing something, he thought, as he slowed to a stop. Then an idea came to him, "Say...why don't we add a choir part to the intro?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

SeanWolf wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:27 am"Thanks," The captain smiled, eliciting a small chuckle at Makani's response before waving as he left. He then took another deep breath and looked over to Avery and said, "Show time," then walked out to the crowd, taken aback briefly by the cheers and applause. "Well," he began, his deep voice once again taking many by surprise, "Never had a reception like this before. Thank you!" He cleared his throat, placing his hands on his hips like how Avery said and smiling, his nervousness soon melting away, "For those who don't know yet, your old captain had decided to step down due to personal issues and, after deliberation, I was the one chosen to take over for him. My name is Captain Karlous Denver; I was captain of the Aurora Garden, a ship similar to the Apollo City, and as many of you heard through the grapevine; Navy Captain of the ONAV Retribution. But I'm not here to ruin this great ships reputation nor am I going to inflict stricter rules or the like. I'm here to continue the previous captain's legacy and keep this ship's reputation as one of the top vessels in the world. The old captain did let me know of some of the major issues with the Apollo City and I will be taking steps to help improve those areas, including the entertainment section, something I've heard many been wanting improved," he purposely decided to leave out the security as he was going to bring that up during the meeting between him, Avery, and Kelly later, "With all that being said? Thank you for welcoming me to this wonderful ship and I promise to continue the legacy that the old captain left. Thank you." Applause once more filled the air as he turned around to look at Avery and Kelly, "How'd I do?"
"I'm no orator, but I would consider that a success!" Avery gave the captain two thumbs up after finishing up her applause. "I think it was a nice touch to reassure everyone that things would stay the same too! We were all pretty surprised by our previous captain's departure, so a return to the norm, and that things would go on as they did before, is pretty reassuring." The canine smiles.

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You knew Makani's father prior to joining Apollo City, Francis?" Kelly asks, surprised.
"Or am I misinterpreting your implication?" she adds before listening to the captain's speech.

"Well, sir, I cannot help but feel slightly offended that you think my precinct needs upgrading." the ferret droid teases with a smile, "But you spoke well and it was clearly well received by the crowd. I think you will do well here."

~~~~~~~~
"All right. Choir, let's have some oohs and aahs and whatnot. Go again, everyone." JD instructs, counting the band in. He quickly brings them to a stop though, laughing at the cacophony of vowel sounds.
"All right, all right. Let's JUST have oohs. We'll add aahs and ees in later. Count us in again, Torque."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Roarin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:14 pm "I'm no orator, but I would consider that a success!" Avery gave the captain two thumbs up after finishing up her applause. "I think it was a nice touch to reassure everyone that things would stay the same too! We were all pretty surprised by our previous captain's departure, so a return to the norm, and that things would go on as they did before, is pretty reassuring." The canine smiles.
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:52 am "Well, sir, I cannot help but feel slightly offended that you think my precinct needs upgrading." the ferret droid teases with a smile, "But you spoke well and it was clearly well received by the crowd. I think you will do well here."
"Thank you both," The captain smiled as he lead them to his quarters, "And rest assured, Kelly. The upgrades the old captain was mentioning to me were mostly quality of life stuff and fixing a few of the rides there." A minute or so later, the four arrive at Karlous' quarters, entering as Karlous walked over to one of his cases and pulled out a box of chai tea. "Chai Tea?" he asked the duo first as he started to warm some water up, "Now, there are a few reasons I wanted to talk to you three personally. I'll start with the basic one first: Has there or is there any issues onboard this ship I should be aware of that you two know of? I know of some of the upgrades the old captain wanted to do with the Entertainment area but are there any others I should know about and I don't mean just upgrades?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:52 am "All right. Choir, let's have some oohs and aahs and whatnot. Go again, everyone." JD instructs, counting the band in. He quickly brings them to a stop though, laughing at the cacophony of vowel sounds.
"All right, all right. Let's JUST have oohs. We'll add aahs and ees in later. Count us in again, Torque."

With nod and a count, Torque once more played, this time with the choir and orchestra. And this time? It was working! In fact, it was working so much that Torque, much to everyone's surprise, suddenly began really getting into the song, becoming his young metal self once more as he started to belt out the lyrics to The Beast. To say this practice turned into a full-blown mini-concert from Asgard itself would be an understatement. As soon as it was over, he turned to JD with a smile, one that was missing from him for years, "I think we got a hit."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

SeanWolf wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:14 am"Thank you both," The captain smiled as he lead them to his quarters, "And rest assured, Kelly. The upgrades the old captain was mentioning to me were mostly quality of life stuff and fixing a few of the rides there." A minute or so later, the four arrive at Karlous' quarters, entering as Karlous walked over to one of his cases and pulled out a box of chai tea. "Chai Tea?" he asked the duo first as he started to warm some water up, "Now, there are a few reasons I wanted to talk to you three personally. I'll start with the basic one first: Has there or is there any issues onboard this ship I should be aware of that you two know of? I know of some of the upgrades the old captain wanted to do with the Entertainment area but are there any others I should know about and I don't mean just upgrades?"
"Sure! Some tea some lovely!" Avery smiled at the captain graciously, before mulling over the question. "Hmm... none that I know of, at least under my purview. I'm still working with a few pets that were rescued from a fighting ring, and if I remember correctly there was a security incident a few weeks back, before you arrived, but the staff seemed to have taken care of everything. The general sentiment seemed to be to ensure everyone here was living comfortably!"

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, yes, Kelly," Francis told the droid as they followed the Captain, "our Father's operated in the same social circles. Money often does." He stepped warily into quarters that he figured befitted the leader of the ship and carefully declined the tea as chai tended to set his teeth on edge. As to the other comment, he thought on it. "There always tends to be something or there wouldn't need to be security," he said. "But it's usually the run of the mill. Someone had a bit too much to drink or an adverse reaction to medication. That sort of thing, uh, sir"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

JD grins broadly and thumps Torque on the back as the band and orchestra clap and cheer.
"I knew you still had it in you! Now you just have to write all that extra stuff down on your score."

~~~~~~~~
"I concur with Doctor Avery and Francis. Aside from the aforementioned incident things have been running quite smoothly." Kelly agrees.
"Of course, being a licenced venue, we do have the odd person who overindulges however there has been no one we have considered a threat to the ship or even to other patrons."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:51 am JD grins broadly and thumps Torque on the back as the band and orchestra clap and cheer.
"I knew you still had it in you! Now you just have to write all that extra stuff down on your score."
Torque smiled and bowed, "Thanks and you're right. Thankfully, I have a pretty good memory so that shouldn't be a problem."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roarin wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:14 am "Sure! Some tea some lovely!" Avery smiled at the captain graciously, before mulling over the question. "Hmm... none that I know of, at least under my purview. I'm still working with a few pets that were rescued from a fighting ring, and if I remember correctly there was a security incident a few weeks back, before you arrived, but the staff seemed to have taken care of everything. The general sentiment seemed to be to ensure everyone here was living comfortably!"
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:05 am "Oh, yes, Kelly," Francis told the droid as they followed the Captain, "our Father's operated in the same social circles. Money often does." He stepped warily into quarters that he figured befitted the leader of the ship and carefully declined the tea as chai tended to set his teeth on edge. As to the other comment, he thought on it. "There always tends to be something or there wouldn't need to be security," he said. "But it's usually the run of the mill. Someone had a bit too much to drink or an adverse reaction to medication. That sort of thing, uh, sir"
Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:51 am "I concur with Doctor Avery and Francis. Aside from the aforementioned incident things have been running quite smoothly." Kelly agrees.
"Of course, being a licenced venue, we do have the odd person who overindulges however there has been no one we have considered a threat to the ship or even to other patrons."
After pouring the tea and handing a cup to Avery, Cpt. Karlous nodded while sipping his tea, "Well, the folks overindulging is something to be expected on any sort of function that includes adult beverages but as long as the people serving them are properly trained and know when to cut them off, then that's not a huge issue, so to speak. We don't need to be an episode of Bar Rescue now, do we?" As a watcher of the show and a bit of a fan, he chuckled at his little comment, "That aside, I was seriously thinking about allocating some more funds to the Entertainment section and allowing, within reason, the building of special stages and training of personal to handle some of the more wild shows, along with a fixing up some of the rides at the amusement park that are in need of some repair and tweaking, among other things. I was also thinking in opening up some educational spots. Not like learning math but more along the lines of fun educational things; learning about the animals in the ocean, acting on stage, that sort of thing. Opinions?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

SeanWolf wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 6:29 am After pouring the tea and handing a cup to Avery, Cpt. Karlous nodded while sipping his tea, "Well, the folks overindulging is something to be expected on any sort of function that includes adult beverages but as long as the people serving them are properly trained and know when to cut them off, then that's not a huge issue, so to speak. We don't need to be an episode of Bar Rescue now, do we?" As a watcher of the show and a bit of a fan, he chuckled at his little comment, "That aside, I was seriously thinking about allocating some more funds to the Entertainment section and allowing, within reason, the building of special stages and training of personal to handle some of the more wild shows, along with a fixing up some of the rides at the amusement park that are in need of some repair and tweaking, among other things. I was also thinking in opening up some educational spots. Not like learning math but more along the lines of fun educational things; learning about the animals in the ocean, acting on stage, that sort of thing. Opinions?"
"Well I'll always be an advocate for injecting some education into this cruise! Not to say I'm an expert on oceanography or sea-animal life. I can't really give you any professional advice on what to do with the entertainment section... Though, as a general rule, I do suggest prioritizing maintenance over any new features!" She nods before taking a sip of her tea.

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Worst case scenario, Todd most likely has a recording we can send you. He often records rehearsals so he can plan the lighting and sound and whatnot for a show." JD tells Torque.

~~~~~~~~
"I think it is a good idea, sir. I cannot speak for other areas of the entertainment sector, however in regards to the Doyle Theatre Group, JD has been talking of partnering with some of the educational facilities onboard to provide education not just in acting, music, and dancing, but also in set design and production, costume and prop design and manufacture, stage management, and sound and light engineering. Unfortunately this would require more funding than we currently have available which is why his ideas have not yet come to fruition. Additionally, JD was intending to create a "Behind the Scenes" tour to show small groups of tourists such curiosities as how the theatre runs, how the special effects are created, how set pieces are moved around, and how the auditorium looks from on stage. This endeavour remains in the planning stage as talks with our insurance agency are ongoing."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Roarin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:29 am "Well I'll always be an advocate for injecting some education into this cruise! Not to say I'm an expert on oceanography or sea-animal life. I can't really give you any professional advice on what to do with the entertainment section... Though, as a general rule, I do suggest prioritizing maintenance over any new features!" She nods before taking a sip of her tea.
Cpt. Karlous nodded, "That is true. I will be allocating funds to help them, along with a slight bump to security to prevent another incident where someone is able to sneak a gun aboard," he leaned back in his chair slightly, "In your humble opinion, what areas do you feel need the most attention at this time, Avery?"

Hlaoroo wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:38 am "I think it is a good idea, sir. I cannot speak for other areas of the entertainment sector, however in regards to the Doyle Theatre Group, JD has been talking of partnering with some of the educational facilities onboard to provide education not just in acting, music, and dancing, but also in set design and production, costume and prop design and manufacture, stage management, and sound and light engineering. Unfortunately this would require more funding than we currently have available which is why his ideas have not yet come to fruition. Additionally, JD was intending to create a "Behind the Scenes" tour to show small groups of tourists such curiosities as how the theatre runs, how the special effects are created, how set pieces are moved around, and how the auditorium looks from on stage. This endeavour remains in the planning stage as talks with our insurance agency are ongoing."
He turned his attention to Kelly then, "Understandable about insurance and I hope some of the extra funds I'll be giving the entertainment sector will allow JD to see his dream come to fruition. Which brings me to a question I had for you, Kelly; What are your plans with Torque? I understand there is still some controversy with him from parent groups and other groups in regards to some of his albums, like 'universe: a story in five acts', and that they don't find him suitable for a young age, for some reason. Point being, is JD prepared to handle any sort of controversy that may stem from Torque working for you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:38 am "Worst case scenario, Todd most likely has a recording we can send you. He often records rehearsals so he can plan the lighting and sound and whatnot for a show." JD tells Torque.
"That's smart," Torque commented, "Honestly, the way this is looking? I feel this might be my best work yet."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Kelly smiles a little at this question.
"JD does not mind pushing boundaries and challenging social norms on occasion, although he is never controversial purely for the sake of controversy, and he never does anything illegal or morally questionable. It is always to make people think. He will have no issues marketing Torque, especially given that he will be sure to enforce age limits on any shows Torque may do which may feature material of a more adult nature."

~~~~~~~~
"It definitely has great potential! Shall we run through it again?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

SeanWolf wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:34 am Cpt. Karlous nodded, "That is true. I will be allocating funds to help them, along with a slight bump to security to prevent another incident where someone is able to sneak a gun aboard," he leaned back in his chair slightly, "In your humble opinion, what areas do you feel need the most attention at this time, Avery?"
"Mmh..." Avery hemmed and hawed, her head tilting from side to side as she thought.

"Weeell, I think the security and health of the residents needs to come first! I know you already talked about security, and this is quite a self-serving opinion. But I certainly wouldn't mind some more funding into the mental health department of our floating city." The canine slouched back into her chair with a weary woof.

"Honestly I've been overbooked since the start of the cruise. A few more staff-members around would be a big help."

----------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:38 am "I think it is a good idea, sir. I cannot speak for other areas of the entertainment sector, however in regards to the Doyle Theatre Group, JD has been talking of partnering with some of the educational facilities onboard to provide education not just in acting, music, and dancing, but also in set design and production, costume and prop design and manufacture, stage management, and sound and light engineering. Unfortunately this would require more funding than we currently have available which is why his ideas have not yet come to fruition. Additionally, JD was intending to create a "Behind the Scenes" tour to show small groups of tourists such curiosities as how the theatre runs, how the special effects are created, how set pieces are moved around, and how the auditorium looks from on stage. This endeavour remains in the planning stage as talks with our insurance agency are ongoing."
"When you get around the setting up some dance classes I'd love to join! Always wanted to learn how to dance without stepping on anyone's toes." The canine quipped with a grin.

Ref Ref!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:48 am "It definitely has great potential! Shall we run through it again?"
"Might be best," Torque replies, readying the guitar, "This is my first album in years so I want to make sure it was worth the wait."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roarin wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:14 am
"Mmh..." Avery hemmed and hawed, her head tilting from side to side as she thought.

"Weeell, I think the security and health of the residents needs to come first! I know you already talked about security, and this is quite a self-serving opinion. But I certainly wouldn't mind some more funding into the mental health department of our floating city." The canine slouched back into her chair with a weary woof.

"Honestly I've been overbooked since the start of the cruise. A few more staff-members around would be a big help."
"Really?" Cpt. Karlous replied, "I didn't realize we were understaffed and I definitely don't want anyone getting overworked. I'll look into allocating some more funds into the mental health sector...wonder why the old captain never mentioned that to me." He huffed a bit as he took another sip of tea, wondering why the original captain left out that little detail to him that day before looking back at Avery, "And if you need some extra time-off or some extra time for your break, Avery - within reason, of course - don't be afraid to do so. Last thing we need is someone passing out from being overworked."
Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:48 am Kelly smiles a little at this question.
"JD does not mind pushing boundaries and challenging social norms on occasion, although he is never controversial purely for the sake of controversy, and he never does anything illegal or morally questionable. It is always to make people think. He will have no issues marketing Torque, especially given that he will be sure to enforce age limits on any shows Torque may do which may feature material of a more adult nature."
Turning his attention to Kelly then, Cpt. Karlous, though he had zero reason not to trust either Kelly or JD, was still a bit worried. "I get what you're saying, Kelly," he replies, "But I'm still worried about Torque. With him returning to the music business, who's to say those parent groups will come back after him? Remember, those groups went after him for a variety of reasons, from that 'universe' album to his Christmas parody album to him being unsuitable for younger audiences - something I still don't understand as his music isn't really made for them. " he then sighed, "Sorry if I'm acting like a over-protected father here. I just don't want anything sort of protests or issues on this ship. Therefore, and this is only temporary, I would like to have some extra security measures at the theater for now. Just until we know for sure there won't be any issues. Last thing this ship needs is a protest turning violent."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I think the educational thing could help as you say, sir," Francis opined. "At least to distract and occupy the children on the ship. And, possibly, free up their parents." He took a step. "And a good parent's group will always go after anyone they think to be a threat. It's natural. But I understand there's something about second chances and forgiveness that need to be protected? You're not asking for them to forgive, just for his chance to earn it. Sir."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Certainly, Doctor Avery. We would be pleased to teach you. You would, of course, be eligible for the staff discount as you work aboard the ship." Kelly smiles at the dog.

The ferret droid bows slightly to the captain as he makes his pronouncement.
"As you wish, Captain. I ask only that they be discrete. We would not want any of the public thinking something was amiss."

A few moments later, Makani knocks on the captain's door, having been escorted there by the crew who'd been made aware of their leader's earlier invitation to the cat.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:30 am "I think the educational thing could help as you say, sir," Francis opined. "At least to distract and occupy the children on the ship. And, possibly, free up their parents." He took a step. "And a good parent's group will always go after anyone they think to be a threat. It's natural. But I understand there's something about second chances and forgiveness that need to be protected? You're not asking for them to forgive, just for his chance to earn it. Sir."
A smile formed on Cpt. Karlous' face as Francis spoke, nodding in agreement though it disappeared rather quickly, "You are right but that's the problem, to be honest. Many groups don't think he deserves a second chance as they still want him to be held accountable for his songs, like his Christmas album with the song 'Twilight Of Santa' - the song that was clearly a parody of some Amon Amarth song, I don't recall - or his 'universe' album. There was nothing wrong with either album but those groups saw otherwise and that's where we are today. I'm not asking him to say 'sorry' to those groups. I'm just...I'm just trying to protect everyone on this ship from harm."

Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:46 am The ferret droid bows slightly to the captain as he makes his pronouncement.
"As you wish, Captain. I ask only that they be discrete. We would not want any of the public thinking something was amiss."
"I understand," he then said to Kelly, turning his attention to the droid, "It's only a temporary measure and they're mostly be there in case a protest or something similar erupts. I don't know how many of those groups know that Torque is working for you guys now but I still want to play it safe."

Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:46 am A few moments later, Makani knocks on the captain's door, having been escorted there by the crew who'd been made aware of their leader's earlier invitation to the cat.
His attention then shifted to the door as he shouted, "Come in!" then adding as Makani enters, "Ah, Makani, was it? How are you feeling?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

SeanWolf wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:33 am"Really?" Cpt. Karlous replied, "I didn't realize we were understaffed and I definitely don't want anyone getting overworked. I'll look into allocating some more funds into the mental health sector...wonder why the old captain never mentioned that to me." He huffed a bit as he took another sip of tea, wondering why the original captain left out that little detail to him that day before looking back at Avery, "And if you need some extra time-off or some extra time for your break, Avery - within reason, of course - don't be afraid to do so. Last thing we need is someone passing out from being overworked."
"Thank you sir! Some extra hands around would definitely help!" The canine smiled, her tail wagging happily.
Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:46 am "Certainly, Doctor Avery. We would be pleased to teach you. You would, of course, be eligible for the staff discount as you work aboard the ship." Kelly smiles at the dog.
"Of course! Gosh... I've never really gotten to partake in a hobby before. Let me know when the classes start up! I promise to be a diligent student!"
Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:46 am A few moments later, Makani knocks on the captain's door, having been escorted there by the crew who'd been made aware of their leader's earlier invitation to the cat.
SeanWolf wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:46 am His attention then shifted to the door as he shouted, "Come in!" then adding as Makani enters, "Ah, Makani, was it? How are you feeling?"
"And how good are you at dancing?"

Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'm sure Mak's been taught the lessons like myself, Doctor," Francis stated lightly, "we've had lessons so as not to be humiliated in ceremonies but hardly country standard, eh, Makani?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie