HPU: Apollo City

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

CyberDragon

Re: HPU: Apollo City

Post by CyberDragon »

"Look..." Beta started. "As... admittedly cool as it sounds, I'm not going to go through with any permanent change to my person, and I'm not going to hook myself up to any experimental technology without knowing it's safe. I need more information about that. Is this a permanent thing, or is it only temporary? And how much has it been tested? Is it safe? Because if the first answer is permanent, or if any following answer is no or not much, then I can't go through with it."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
valerio

Post by valerio »

CyberDragon wrote:"Look..." Beta started. "As... admittedly cool as it sounds, I'm not going to go through with any permanent change to my person, and I'm not going to hook myself up to any experimental technology without knowing it's safe. I need more information about that. Is this a permanent thing, or is it only temporary? And how much has it been tested? Is it safe? Because if the first answer is permanent, or if any following answer is no or not much, then I can't go through with it."
Always the short-tempered, Asur growled at Jemmy. "You tell him or I swear I'll explain him my own way."
The genet droid nodded to Beta. "My calculation, related to the current state of such technology, indicate it is safe. Statistically, as there is not a statistic on sentient subject yet, there are no numbers to be given.
"The hookup to the G-Network is not permanent, not at least in our intention. You are supposed to be working on-demand, not to establish a permanent connection.
"It is our intention that everything proceeds in the safest way. If you want to, I can co-hook up with you so to intervene in your help. I will keep a slot open for you even should I be kidnapped against my will. Will that be of your satisfaction? I must also remind you that it should be in your interest to experiment with new technologies: a successful result will give you a lot more leverage in successive researches in this field."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:"In life, I learnt there is no such thing as paradise, but I guess can make do with the next*" at that moment, the door opened a crack. And the *cutest* mixed breed puppy, one floppy ear, vanilla-white with one heart-shaped spot on his left eye, peeked in. "I'm sorry, I*ACK!*" A moment later he was scooped up like a doll!
The female had all but forgotten about her own neuroses and was almost cuddling to death the poor thing. "Aww, my little orphan Petey, mama is going to protecc you from aaaal harm..."
"...help..."
Avery couldn't help but chuckle as the shepherd scooped him up. closing the door again once everyone was safely inside the room. "I'm sorry but you're gonna have to suffer a little bit pup. Asuka needs your help." She smiled apologetically at the droid before returning to her seat. "I can see those reflexes kicking in, you'd make a good mother." Avery teased lightly, taking note of the name the canine mumbled. She'd have to probe her on that later.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:Avery couldn't help but chuckle as the shepherd scooped him up. closing the door again once everyone was safely inside the room. "I'm sorry but you're gonna have to suffer a little bit pup. Asuka needs your help." She smiled apologetically at the droid before returning to her seat. "I can see those reflexes kicking in, you'd make a good mother." Avery teased lightly, taking note of the name the canine mumbled. She'd have to probe her on that later.
Asuka sighed happily, and reluctantly let go of her 'puppy'. When she turned to Avery, she looked like a million, the transformation was impressive. She was also wagging herself crazy. "Can I spend the rest of the day with Loppy? I promise he won't get hurt!"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

valerio wrote:Always the short-tempered, Asur growled at Jemmy. "You tell him or I swear I'll explain him my own way."
The genet droid nodded to Beta. "My calculation, related to the current state of such technology, indicate it is safe. Statistically, as there is not a statistic on sentient subject yet, there are no numbers to be given.
"The hookup to the G-Network is not permanent, not at least in our intention. You are supposed to be working on-demand, not to establish a permanent connection.
"It is our intention that everything proceeds in the safest way. If you want to, I can co-hook up with you so to intervene in your help. I will keep a slot open for you even should I be kidnapped against my will. Will that be of your satisfaction? I must also remind you that it should be in your interest to experiment with new technologies: a successful result will give you a lot more leverage in successive researches in this field."
Beta shook his head. "Not without someone I trust being there to examine and supervise the process. If I'm going to go through with this, I need Tom there with me."

"Ah, come on. I can supervise!" Pascal said from Asur's hand.

"Someone who knows how to spot when something is going wrong." Beta glared at the zombie rat. "And again, it has to be someone I trust to not risk my life. So not you."

"Ouch."
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, then. I trust it will exceed your expectations!" the ferret-droid enthuses.
"You know something? I've never ordered food at all." she grins.

~~~~~~~~
"With you as the host I couldn't miss it!" Makani grins, washing down the last of his croissant with the remaining dregs of his not-coffee.
"So... Finished eating, Flash?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, then. I trust it will exceed your expectations!" the ferret-droid enthuses.
"You know something? I've never ordered food at all." she grins.
"Really? I take it, and don't take this the wrong way, that droids don't need to eat?" Torgue asks as he takes a bite of the food..."Man this is good!" he complements.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
valerio

Post by valerio »

CyberDragon wrote:Beta shook his head. "Not without someone I trust being there to examine and supervise the process. If I'm going to go through with this, I need Tom there with me."
"Ah, come on. I can supervise!" Pascal said from Asur's hand.
"Someone who knows how to spot when something is going wrong." Beta glared at the zombie rat. "And again, it has to be someone I trust to not risk my life. So not you."
"Ouch."
Asur sighed. "Fine, fine, oki-doki, got it! So, who do you have in mind?!"
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"With you as the host I couldn't miss it!" Makani grins, washing down the last of his croissant with the remaining dregs of his not-coffee.
"So... Finished eating, Flash?"
*Burrp!*"Sorry, yes I'm done. What did you have in mind?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

valerio wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Are we ready to go," Francis asked Tegan.
"I guess we are. Funny, I never thought we'd be immersed in a spy story so soon. How does that make you feel?"
Devon pulled his coat over his face and peeked out. "The name's Devon; Francis Devon" he intoned. "Licence to Meow."
---
valerio wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I suppose a delegation should go see the ship's leisure manager," Malcolm said, thinking about standing up. "Anyone know where they are?"
The St. Bernard shrugged. "Easy as pie, boss. Ship, can you please locate the leisure manager's current position?"
Her watch screen showed the answer. "Deck D, Office Area 2, Office 50. Would you like to get in touch with the General Manager or another Department Manager?"
"No," Malcolm said, standing and offering a hand to Shayla without really thinking about it. "Shall we go make a proposal, guys?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

valerio wrote:Asur sighed. "Fine, fine, oki-doki, got it! So, who do you have in mind?!"
"I already said." Beta repeated, his arms folded. "I need Tom there. He's the only person who I trust to both want me to be safe, and to have the knowledge to keep me that way. He's back at our room."
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Most of us do not, no, and most of us are incapable of eating, beyond occasionally ingesting a small amount of oil to keep things moving smoothly. The only exception is nuclear powered droids who must periodically consume a small amount of fuel, however they are not common outside of military applications." Kelly answers.
"I am glad you like the food though. Does it satisfy your cravings?"

~~~~~~~~
Makani wrinkles his nose and waves a paw in front of his face.
"Oh, nothing, really. We'll have to work out when my friend is available to train you. Other than that my schedule is clear today. Do you have any suggestions?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Most of us do not, no, and most of us are incapable of eating, beyond occasionally ingesting a small amount of oil to keep things moving smoothly. The only exception is nuclear powered droids who must periodically consume a small amount of fuel, however they are not common outside of military applications." Kelly answers.
"I am glad you like the food though. Does it satisfy your cravings?"
Before Torgue could even reply....*burps*....quickly covering his mouth, he apologizes to the droids, "Sorry...I guess that answers that question! Ha ha!" Wiping his mouth off, he then adds in response, "Well, you guys may not eat, but you should do have great tastes, I'll give you that!"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Devon pulled his coat over his face and peeked out. "The name's Devon; Francis Devon" he intoned. "Licence to Meow."
In asnwer, she pulled a sexy pose, as she said, "My name is kitty Galore. I only live nince."
---
valerio wrote:"No," Malcolm said, standing and offering a hand to Shayla without really thinking about it. "Shall we go make a proposal, guys?"
"WE'RE ON!" they all answered together. Shayla blushed. "Sorry, mr...Dad. Group thinking. We're so used to stick together, we literally know how to do those twin things, complete each other's sentences, anticipate planning, etc."
---
CyberDragon wrote:"I already said." Beta repeated, his arms folded. "I need Tom there. He's the only person who I trust to both want me to be safe, and to have the knowledge to keep me that way. He's back at our room."
"It is reaonable, Jemmy said. "You do know him better than us, including his schedules. When is it a convenient time to be with him in a private meeting, without raising suspicions?"
---
Hlaoroo wrote:Makani wrinkles his nose and waves a paw in front of his face.
"Oh, nothing, really. We'll have to work out when my friend is available to train you. Other than that my schedule is clear today. Do you have any suggestions?"
[/quote]
Flash grinned. "Any kind of sport you like?"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Beta shrugged. "Pretty much any time. Tom doesn't work specific hours. He's kind of like a 24-7 think tank. He comes up with ideas, builds them or proposes them, then collects a portion of the profits from the invention. We could speak with him now if we had to. He's back in our room. That said, if Tom sees him..." the tiger pointed at Asur. "...anywhere near me, he's more likely to call security than go along with anything. Any meeting will have to be with you, without Asur." Beta said to Jemmy.
-Champion Motto

valerio

Post by valerio »

CyberDragon wrote:Beta shrugged. "Pretty much any time. Tom doesn't work specific hours. He's kind of like a 24-7 think tank. He comes up with ideas, builds them or proposes them, then collects a portion of the profits from the invention. We could speak with him now if we had to. He's back in our room. That said, if Tom sees him..." the tiger pointed at Asur. "...anywhere near me, he's more likely to call security than go along with anything. Any meeting will have to be with you, without Asur." Beta said to Jemmy.
Asur crossed his arms, fuming. "I'll call discrimination over this!"
Jemmy lloked doubtful at that proposal. "I believed your owner had understood, by now, that Asur didn't bear any ill towards you... But nevertheless, he is my counterpart, we are not programmed to stay away unless ordered by some approved superior-ranking entity. Best he can do is stay at a distance while we discuss the details of this strategy."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"He's not my owner, he's my friend." Beta corrected. "The company owns me. And knowing why Asur did what he did does not change in his mind the fact that Asur seems to seek ways to break the rules, often at the expense or pain of others while technically remaining within his safeguards. And he isn't wrong. Asur will just have to wait outside of the room is all. We should go." Beta said, starting to lead the way to his and Tom's room.
-Champion Motto

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:Asuka sighed happily, and reluctantly let go of her 'puppy'. When she turned to Avery, she looked like a million, the transformation was impressive. She was also wagging herself crazy. "Can I spend the rest of the day with Loppy? I promise he won't get hurt!"
"Of course! As long as you promise to schedule another session with me, alright?" Avery couldn't help but smile back at the shepherd. She trusted Asuka would keep the droid safe, hopefully the electronic pup wouldn't mind being fawned over for the rest of the day.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

CyberDragon wrote:"He's not my owner, he's my friend." Beta corrected. "The company owns me. And knowing why Asur did what he did does not change in his mind the fact that Asur seems to seek ways to break the rules, often at the expense or pain of others while technically remaining within his safeguards. And he isn't wrong. Asur will just have to wait outside of the room is all. We should go." Beta said, starting to lead the way to his and Tom's room.
The droids followed. "We can accept your condition," Jemmy said, "On one condition from us: Asur must remain at a close distance, or at least he must be able to intervene in case of ill-doing at my expenses. And I must be able to keep a track on him via the surveillance systems, for the same reason."
---
Roarin wrote:"Of course! As long as you promise to schedule another session with me, alright?" Avery couldn't help but smile back at the shepherd. She trusted Asuka would keep the droid safe, hopefully the electronic pup wouldn't mind being fawned over for the rest of the day.
"...Loppy?" the pup was saying, "My designation is-"
"Loppy! Little Orphan Petey. Loppy!"
The pup sighed. "Accetting new designation. Mom. What do you want to do?"
She grabbed him and put him over her shoulder as if he was a potato sack. She was listing a series of activities while she got out the door...
Avery's assistant peeked inside. "Ah, Doctor? Ready for another patient?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh, thank you, but I can hardly take credit for that either. Most of my recommendations are based on reviews from the web. Although there are a select few droids who work in the culinary fields who are able to analyse small samples of food. They're a poor substitute for actual taste testers though since taste is a subjective experience and droids can only provide objective data on the nature of the food samples."

~~~~~~~~
"Not really. I go to the gym to keep fit but I was never big on sports. But let me know when Olympic Yarn-Batting is a thing and I'll be your cat!" Makani jokes, getting to his feet.
"Shall we go for a walk then? I think the restaurant may want the table for other customers."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Not really. I go to the gym to keep fit but I was never big on sports. But let me know when Olympic Yarn-Batting is a thing and I'll be your cat!" Makani jokes, getting to his feet.
"Shall we go for a walk then? I think the restaurant may want the table for other customers."
"A walk be it, then!" Flash followed the cat. "I have to keep in best shape, since I cannot get a proper diet and must work out to make the best of the food I can eat. A boy-killer I may be, but still I need to keep my guns loaded." He patted his biceps
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh, thank you, but I can hardly take credit for that either. Most of my recommendations are based on reviews from the web. Although there are a select few droids who work in the culinary fields who are able to analyse small samples of food. They're a poor substitute for actual taste testers though since taste is a subjective experience and droids can only provide objective data on the nature of the food samples."
"True," Torque replies, finishing off his meal, "But I have you to thank as I found a new place to check out when I'm hungry!"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Avery gave a final wave as the German Shepherd disappeared the corner with a robotic pup in hand. Phew... that had taken more out of her than she expected. Looking back into her office she rushed over to clean up a few papers before taking a seat behind her desk. “Umm, yes! Please send the next one in!”

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:Avery gave a final wave as the German Shepherd disappeared the corner with a robotic pup in hand. Phew... that had taken more out of her than she expected. Looking back into her office she rushed over to clean up a few papers before taking a seat behind her desk. “Umm, yes! Please send the next one in!”
The new patient was...a bear? An over-oversized badger? He had the markings of a badger, but the build of a Bull Terrier -that is, if you could imagine a sturdy, fat bull terrier. The muscles were there, yes, and so the scars, but there was this...paunch, plus the fat tissue threatening the muscular integrity.
A weird, weird dog if you had seen any.
"H'lo Doc," the patient said, sitting down and making the furniture creak. "Ham. I'm Ham." Even his voice was gruffy, but there was a light in his green eyes, something gentle.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

valerio wrote:The droids followed. "We can accept your condition," Jemmy said, "On one condition from us: Asur must remain at a close distance, or at least he must be able to intervene in case of ill-doing at my expenses. And I must be able to keep a track on him via the surveillance systems, for the same reason."
"That's what I said." Beta said, leading the way to his and Tom's room. "He just needs to stay outside of the door."
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:"A walk be it, then!" Flash followed the cat. "I have to keep in best shape, since I cannot get a proper diet and must work out to make the best of the food I can eat. A boy-killer I may be, but still I need to keep my guns loaded." He patted his biceps
"A boy-killer?" Makani asks, arcing an eyebrow. "You're... Not interested in the ladies then?"

~~~~~~~~
"Well, then you're welcome." Kelly smiles. "So what would you like to do next? Have you any more plans for the morning?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, then you're welcome." Kelly smiles. "So what would you like to do next? Have you any more plans for the morning?"
"Not really," Torque replied, "I mean, other then waiting for a call to go and rescue a pet, I'm pretty much free 24/7. Did you have something in mind?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

CyberDragon wrote:"That's what I said." Beta said, leading the way to his and Tom's room. "He just needs to stay outside of the door."
"How long does your relationship with your human partner date?" Jemmy asked the tiger.
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"A boy-killer?" Makani asks, arcing an eyebrow. "You're... Not interested in the ladies then?"
Flash shrugged. "Well...no. Yup, I was born all-wrong, according to my family. But I must say, I'm lucky on *that* side: Even if I wanted to sire cubs, they, like me, would only win a bad lottery ticket."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:The new patient was...a bear? An over-oversized badger? He had the markings of a badger, but the build of a Bull Terrier -that is, if you could imagine a sturdy, fat bull terrier. The muscles were there, yes, and so the scars, but there was this...paunch, plus the fat tissue threatening the muscular integrity.
A weird, weird dog if you had seen any.
"H'lo Doc," the patient said, sitting down and making the furniture creak. "Ham. I'm Ham." Even his voice was gruffy, but there was a light in his green eyes, something gentle.
As the large canine lumbered into the office Avery sat up straight, glancing down at her files once more before taking in the large dog's stature. A big dog! Definitely larger than any she's seen before, though he seemed to carry a silent gentleness to him.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Mister Ham. You can call me Avery if you prefer not to use titles!" Avery smiled back before looking through her documents again. "Alright, just so we're on the same page. Can you please tell me the reason for your appointment with me today?"

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:As the large canine lumbered into the office Avery sat up straight, glancing down at her files once more before taking in the large dog's stature. A big dog! Definitely larger than any she's seen before, though he seemed to carry a silent gentleness to him.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Mister Ham. You can call me Avery if you prefer not to use titles!" Avery smiled back before looking through her documents again. "Alright, just so we're on the same page. Can you please tell me the reason for your appointment with me today?"
"Uh...I..." Ham looked around, as if he was feeling watched. He was visibly rigid with tension. "Ah...I'm...scared. yes. Scared."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

valerio wrote:"How long does your relationship with your human partner date?" Jemmy asked the tiger.
"My whole life." Beta said as they walked down the halls towards his room. "Tom was an apprentice at the company when I was designed and born. He was the one in charge of feeding me, and basically taking care of me. Call it socializing or taming, the company wanted me to be friendly with humans. Tom jokes that they put him in charge of me because he was the apprentice, so if I went crazy and ate him or something it would be less of a loss to the company. A bit on the cynical side of his humor, but... probably accurate."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

valerio wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Devon pulled his coat over his face and peeked out. "The name's Devon; Francis Devon" he intoned. "Licence to Meow."
In asnwer, she pulled a sexy pose, as she said, "My name is kitty Galore. I only live nince."
"Well," Francis said chirpily, "we should make those lives worth living! Shall we?" He nodded to the door.
---
valerio wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"No," Malcolm said, standing and offering a hand to Shayla without really thinking about it. "Shall we go make a proposal, guys?"
"WE'RE ON!" they all answered together. Shayla blushed. "Sorry, mr...Dad. Group thinking. We're so used to stick together, we literally know how to do those twin things, complete each other's sentences, anticipate planning, etc."
"Should make you a team to beat, love," Malcolm replied, putting an arm around his daughter's shoulders as they headed for an unexpecting Entertainment's manager.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

CyberDragon wrote:"My whole life." Beta said as they walked down the halls towards his room. "Tom was an apprentice at the company when I was designed and born. He was the one in charge of feeding me, and basically taking care of me. Call it socializing or taming, the company wanted me to be friendly with humans. Tom jokes that they put him in charge of me because he was the apprentice, so if I went crazy and ate him or something it would be less of a loss to the company. A bit on the cynical side of his humor, but... probably accurate."
Asur grinned his mischievous grin. "Ohh, so this means you have some carnivorous plant in your DNA as well? That's mean. I like it!"
--
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well," Francis said chirpily, "we should make those lives worth living! Shall we?" He nodded to the door.
She made an openly mock scandalized face. "Sir! What manner of speaking to a lady is this?! You know that we should be giving scandal in clear sight, during our secret mission! We must feed the paparazzi and distract our potential targets, eh?" she added, teasing his nosebridge with a claw.
---
valerio wrote:"Should make you a team to beat, love," Malcolm replied, putting an arm around his daughter's shoulders as they headed for an unexpecting Entertainment's manager.
"Have you ever worked with animals in TV shows? What kind of stuff do you produce? Are you a feared mogul in Hollywood?" The St. bernard was asking excitedly
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

valerio wrote:Asur grinned his mischievous grin. "Ohh, so this means you have some carnivorous plant in your DNA as well? That's mean. I like it!"
"'Carnivorous plant' nothing!" Beta laughed. "Maybe you've forgotten I'm a tiger? I may be pine-scented, but my base animal is a wild meat-eater. Not that I've ever shown any sort of predatory instincts whatsoever. I don't need to eat as much since I can get energy from photosynthesis."

The group finally reached the door to Tom and Beta's room. "Asur, I'll take Pascal now. You wait here while Jemmy and I talk to Tom."

"For a moment, I thought you forgot about me." the zombie rat said from his position in Asur's hand.
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

SeanWolf wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, then you're welcome." Kelly smiles. "So what would you like to do next? Have you any more plans for the morning?"
"Not really," Torque replied, "I mean, other then waiting for a call to go and rescue a pet, I'm pretty much free 24/7. Did you have something in mind?"
"I'm flexible." Kelly shrugs. "Like you, my time is my own once the shows are over and the theatre is cleaned. What are your interests outside of work?"

~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote:Flash shrugged. "Well...no. Yup, I was born all-wrong, according to my family. But I must say, I'm lucky on *that* side: Even if I wanted to sire cubs, they, like me, would only win a bad lottery ticket."
"Eh, I wouldn't say wrong. Just different. If your family can't accept you for that, well then, it's their loss." Makani reaches up, intending to clap Flash on the shoulder, but unable to reach, just lamely pats the leopard's paw.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I'm flexible." Kelly shrugs. "Like you, my time is my own once the shows are over and the theatre is cleaned. What are your interests outside of work?"
"Truth be told," Torque replies, "I mostly just like to kick back and watch movies or listen to my music collection on my back porch."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um, by... by all means," Francis said quickly, almost tripping over his own tongue before deciding to quickly kiss Tegan. "Gotta set a baseline," he added cheekily.
--------------
"I had a few Sports channels until a few weeks ago," Malcolm admitted, "but I'm still with influence and majority shares in one of the smaller ones. Couldn't get a decent price," he confided to Shayla, "Don't tell Francis, eh? But I'm 'hands-off' as much as possible. So we'll get coverage." He paused for a moment. "We'll also need to find some commentators and film crew.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:"Uh...I..." Ham looked around, as if he was feeling watched. He was visibly rigid with tension. "Ah...I'm...scared. yes. Scared."
"Well for what it's worth I can assure you Mister Ham that you are perfectly safe here." Avery stepped out from behind her desk to sit in a chair nearby the couch. "And I will do anything I can to ease you of any doubts you might have." She paused, smiling up at the large dog with reassurance. "How has your stay on Apollo City been by the way? I hope the accommodations here are to your liking."

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

CyberDragon wrote:"'Carnivorous plant' nothing!" Beta laughed. "Maybe you've forgotten I'm a tiger? I may be pine-scented, but my base animal is a wild meat-eater. Not that I've ever shown any sort of predatory instincts whatsoever. I don't need to eat as much since I can get energy from photosynthesis."
The group finally reached the door to Tom and Beta's room. "Asur, I'll take Pascal now. You wait here while Jemmy and I talk to Tom."
"For a moment, I thought you forgot about me." the zombie rat said from his position in Asur's hand.
"Okidoki," the reptilian droid conceded. "Oh, and Jemmy?" he added casually."Just FYI, protocolo 414 engaged."
The droid's eyes flashed. "Aknowledged," was all he said.
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Eh, I wouldn't say wrong. Just different. If your family can't accept you for that, well then, it's their loss." Makani reaches up, intending to clap Flash on the shoulder, but unable to reach, just lamely pats the leopard's paw.
"Well, it's a bit more than that. You see, humans drove us near extinction. The few of us remaining are supposed to reproduce, there's really no room for personal choices or disabilities. We're not even numerous enough to grant me a token lover because every male must do his 'duties' for the species. To them, it was bad enough that I suffered my digestive problems, but it was associated to the interbreeding in our families,..But gay? Like a curse from the heavens. The only reason I was not executed was that there's not enough of us to waste precious blood. So I was sent on this cruise in the last hope for a cure to my real sickness...and perhaps for the curse as well."
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um, by... by all means," Francis said quickly, almost tripping over his own tongue before deciding to quickly kiss Tegan. "Gotta set a baseline," he added cheekily.
"And are you planning to do the whole trip? Or will you abandon me for some exotic female on Meriweather?"
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I had a few Sports channels until a few weeks ago," Malcolm admitted, "but I'm still with influence and majority shares in one of the smaller ones. Couldn't get a decent price," he confided to Shayla, "Don't tell Francis, eh? But I'm 'hands-off' as much as possible. So we'll get coverage." He paused for a moment. "We'll also need to find some commentators and film crew.
"Do you think of any animals who could do it? Or perhaps we could use the droids while you train real animals for the job!"
---
Roarin wrote:"Well for what it's worth I can assure you Mister Ham that you are perfectly safe here." Avery stepped out from behind her desk to sit in a chair nearby the couch. "And I will do anything I can to ease you of any doubts you might have." She paused, smiling up at the large dog with reassurance. "How has your stay on Apollo City been by the way? I hope the accommodations here are to your liking."
"Uh...er..." his eyes kept darting around. "N-no, it's not that anyone could hurt me...I am...was the champion, a champion...It's...that they come back for me. They all come back for me... Do you have coffee?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Flash," Makani stops, facing the leopard, and takes his paws in his own, staring straight into his eyes. "It's not a choice and it's not a curse. It's just who and what you are. It's not something that can be cured either. You know, plenty of studies have shown that. So the sooner you accept it the better, okay? Now, as I said, there are ways you can contribute to the gene pool of your species without having to mate with someone you're not comfortable with. And there are ways you can help save your species without having to contribute to the gene pool at all. You can be a spokesperson or raise money or all kinds of things. So don't let them make you feel ashamed or uncomfortable with who and what you are. Hey, if they won't stick up for you and look out for you then I will."

~~~~~~~~
"That does sound relaxing. I take it your favourite genre is the one you're known for performing?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:"That does sound relaxing. I take it your favourite genre is the one you're known for performing?"
"Well, that," Torque replies, "And I also like to listen to soundtracks from games and movies."