HPU: Apollo City

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Roarin

Re: HPU: Apollo City

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:"I guess so," the cat sighed. "But please come in. Master is having guests, and some extra paws to help or entertain will do."
"Entertain...yes...erm..." the cat said, or rather babbled. She couldn't keep her eyes off that ivory beauty, asking what God conceived him.
Koto snickered. "This is going to be sooo fun, yessir."
The cat led them through fine marble corridors. Statues of military figures were lined along the walls. Braziers were letting out a warm glow. "My name is Alcor, by the way. Can I know yours? Also, you will be needing a bath if you even wanted to just sit around. Master is rather...picky when it comes to scents."
"Alcor. Cute. Zeeta. Bath together perhaps?"
Avery couldn't help but giggle at the feline's forwardness. "I'll leave you to entertain the new pets then Alcor?" The canine gave the cat a salute. Besides, what intrigued her more were these guests their 'master' was having over.

Avery stared in awe at the statues about them. Everything looked like it belonged in a museum. But there was no glass that kept the canine from running her paws along the bronze and marble figures. "Who is our master having over by the way?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:Avery couldn't help but giggle at the feline's forwardness. "I'll leave you to entertain the new pets then Alcor?" The canine gave the cat a salute. Besides, what intrigued her more were these guests their 'master' was having over.
Avery stared in awe at the statues about them. Everything looked like it belonged in a museum. But there was no glass that kept the canine from running her paws along the bronze and marble figures. "Who is our master having over by the way?"
"The usual," said the dog. "Senators, militaries -all that it takes to build up those powerful relationships every rich citizen must cultivate if he wants to survive to...sudden changes--erk!" he was suddenly dragged by the collar by a smiling cat.
"All talkies no fun make the kitties upset. or something like this," his guest said. "Bath now!" she added merrily, literally dragging the poor dog.
"We better play along, or this will be the first case of VR victim on this trip," Jemmy said in a rare joke
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Francis nodded to Kelly. "Good evening."
"Hello there!" Kelly smiles to Francis and Tegan. "How are you two this fine evening? The tickets are to tonight's Opening Night performance of Titanic: The Musical performed by the Doyle Theatre Company. My name is Kelly Doyle, Usher Anidroid First Class of the same company. Can I interest you in a ticket? I also have plenty of available tickets for other nights if tonight doesn't suit."

~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote:"DINOSAURS!" everyone shouted as one...before looking at each other with sincere surprise. Then all started laughing out.
"Hehe. Dinosaurs it is. I assume we're talkin' Jurassic Park and not The Land Before Time?" the cat jokes as the ride attendant reappears.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Francis nodded to Kelly. "Good evening."
"Hello there!" Kelly smiles to Francis and Tegan. "How are you two this fine evening? The tickets are to tonight's Opening Night performance of Titanic: The Musical performed by the Doyle Theatre Company. My name is Kelly Doyle, Usher Anidroid First Class of the same company. Can I interest you in a ticket? I also have plenty of available tickets for other nights if tonight doesn't suit."
Tegan blinked, astonished. "A musical about the sinking of a technical prodigy of the seas on her maiden voyage, played on a technical prodigy of the seas on her maiden voyage..? I'll have one now! This is SO great an idea!" She looked pleadingly at Francis. "Pleeeease?" Then quickly asked to Kelly. "You won't be singing Celin Dion, won't you?"
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:
valerio wrote:"DINOSAURS!" everyone shouted as one...before looking at each other with sincere surprise. Then all started laughing out.
"Hehe. Dinosaurs it is. I assume we're talkin' Jurassic Park and not The Land Before Time?" the cat jokes as the ride attendant reappears.
The excited riders started speaking in a cacophony, trying to outspeak each other.
"Danger looming..."
"Powerful monsters..."
"ASTEROID!"
"Blood everywhere, crunching bones..."
"EGGS!" Colombina barked out. Then, as a sudden muteness descended in the group, she said, "What? I want to see baby 'saurs hatching, they are *cute*!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, of course," Francis said, melting under her gaze like a Guinness lollipop in a sauna. "Do you have a Box available or front row?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Deske

Post by Deske »

Enrique slipped into a nice sweater and dusted off his slacks, "Ready to go?"

Miguel nodded, "Yeah. Do you have the tickets," He grinned

"Yeah- waitaminute, we don't have any tickets. So you've got jokes now?"

"Oh please, I've always had jokes."

Enrique chuckled, "I see, shall we," He opened the door and gestured out towards the hall.

The two made their way out into the hall and down the hall, making a few turns, toward the theater.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Now it was niner's turn to tilt his head. "Transformers is only a movie series though....what you mean?" he asked looking to the cat before his mind had him turn unconciously towards the next point to continue towards morgana's body.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Now it was niner's turn to tilt his head. "Transformers is only a movie series though....what you mean?" he asked looking to the cat before his mind had him turn unconciously towards the next point to continue towards morgana's body.
Morgana giggled. "Seriously?" Transformer was born as a cartoons series back in the eighties, and it was so COOL! I will show you when I'm awake...Oh, here we are." and she fell silent as they stepped into the room where the comatose patients lay
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"TtYes," Francis asserted, getting his credit chit ready, "I think a box is in order, don't you, Tegan?". He handed the payment over to the anidroid.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"TtYes," Francis asserted, getting his credit chit ready, "I think a box is in order, don't you, Tegan?". He handed the payment over to the anidroid.
"Oh, absolutely. I've heard they use new technologies to make you feel as if you were in the environment as well."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

valerio wrote: "Nifty those wheel thingies," Zeke said.
"Yea, could use them in our line of work," Quincy added.
"They are pretty cool."

James skates back over and presents to snacks and water to the two, his wheels disappearing back into his feet afterward.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

valerio wrote:"The usual," said the dog. "Senators, militaries -all that it takes to build up those powerful relationships every rich citizen must cultivate if he wants to survive to...sudden changes--erk!" he was suddenly dragged by the collar by a smiling cat.
"All talkies no fun make the kitties upset. or something like this," his guest said. "Bath now!" she added merrily, literally dragging the poor dog.
"We better play along, or this will be the first case of VR victim on this trip," Jemmy said in a rare joke
"Right-o. So bath time it is then. And supervision time." Avery smirked, taking Jemmy's arm in hers and following them at a much calmer pace. "Things like that make me forgot this is all in VR. The characters in here have such a wide array of quirks and expressions even as a licensed psychologist I have a hard time thinking they aren't real."

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mickey wrote:"They are pretty cool."
James skates back over and presents to snacks and water to the two, his wheels disappearing back into his feet afterward.
"Thanks!" both dogs said before helping themselves, making happy noises after downing their water. "Ahh, needed that."
"So," Zeke asked, taking a handful of nuts, "What you here for?"
"Won the lottery?" asked Quincy
---
Roarin wrote:"We better play along, or this will be the first case of VR victim on this trip," Jemmy said in a rare joke
"Right-o. So bath time it is then. And supervision time." Avery smirked, taking Jemmy's arm in hers and following them at a much calmer pace. "Things like that make me forgot this is all in VR. The characters in here have such a wide array of quirks and expressions even as a licensed psychologist I have a hard time thinking they aren't real."[/quote]
"Hey, I *am* real," Alcor said. "And so is Mizar and our human as well." He shook his head. "I mean, our master." The system could filter out the dialogue slips, but better not to tempt it.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

valerio wrote:
Mickey wrote: "Thanks!" both dogs said before helping themselves, making happy noises after downing their water. "Ahh, needed that."
"So," Zeke asked, taking a handful of nuts, "What you here for?"
"Won the lottery?" asked Quincy
"Meee!" Marky raises his hand, smiling widely. "But it was just me. My family had to stay home."

"I simply work here." James says with a smile and a kind voice.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mickey wrote:"Meee!" Marky raises his hand, smiling widely. "But it was just me. My family had to stay home."
"I simply work here." James says with a smile and a kind voice.
"Well, congrats," Zeke said, "You'll be way off without humans bossing you around."
"Yeah, just do what you want, you got a lot of time all of yourself. Doesn't happen often. By the way, J-O...Do you always do that smile/voice thing?"
"Yeah, you make me think of those Freddy's drones. You're not going to ambush us in the darkness tonight?"
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

valerio wrote:"Believe it or not, I can understand...in a way. I mean, as a battlefield unit I have been programmed and equipped in exacting the maximum amount of pain from a prisoner under interrogation. My counterpart is a sort of master hacker, but I must do the dirty job, and...I proved I'm good at it. But I won't use my knowledge on those I respect. And you and Bullet, well, I respect you both."
Boxer sniffled once. Another tear was coming from his left eye, but he blinked it away. "Thanks," he said, just loud enough for Asur to hear him. He got back to his feet and steadied his breathing again. No use moping of it. He looked at Asur and asked, "So, anything we should do now?" Boxer didn't exactly have any plans, so he was up for suggestions.
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Kelly waves a paw, bringing up a holographic 3D seating plan of the theatre.
"Available seats are shown in green and taken ones are show in in red and have crosses on them to enable colour-blind patrons to discern them. I do have two seats available in the front row of the balcony and you're fortunate that they are together. I also have one box available however I must warn you that the view from there is not as good as it is from the balcony seats due to the angle of the box. You are most welcome to the box if you desire it though." Another wave and a second view appears beside the seating plan showing the view of the stage from each of the two seats Kelly has mentioned.

~~~~~~~~
"Wow. You guys really like the apocalypse setting, huh? Well, I'm sure they can make something to suit you."
"Indeed we can. We have just the thing. Once again, hold on and enjoy the ride!" the attendant's voice sounds over the speakers built into the helmets. The door slides shut and once again the capsule darkens. A moment later and the occupants will find themselves sitting in a time machine. They'll see their own paws/wings/tail at the controls and as the capsule jolts away from the platform a few lights flicker on the control panel and then everything tilts back crazily as lights flash and swirl through the windscreen giving the impression of travelling through time. The clock on the dashboard spins backwards wildly and the capsule rocks as though buffeted by winds. A spec of light appears in the distance and grows larger and larger until it resolves into a view over a dense tropical jungle from high above.

However, it's not from high above for long. The capsule tilts forwards until it's looking straight down as it plummets straight towards the trees. A few seconds later up is down and back is forwards as the time machine spins, twists and flips wildly as it crashes through the trees, completely disorienting the occupants as it slams heavily into the ground. It bounces several times, flipping and rolling down a small hill and comes to rest upside down with a crack of light showing through the door. The occupants will see their own paws/wings/tail push the door open and then everything flips the right way up as the occupants feel they've undone their seatbelts and gotten to their feet. With a rocking, unsteady motion they exit the time machine and look around. They can feel the heat and humidity as they step away from the time machine. Turning around, they see the machine is a pile of twisted wreckage which is apparently now useless.

There's a sound from the bushes to their left and they'll feel themselves walking towards it and carefully looking through. They see a nest with several eggs and to the side a tiny baby Utahraptor, a dinosaur built rather like the infamous T-rex but smaller (only weighing a ton) and with much longer forelegs. The time-travellers watch for a few minutes, only to be rudely interrupted by a roar from behind them as a full-grown female Utahraptor charges at them. A jolt of adrenaline and the time-travellers turn and run, the capsule mimicking perfectly the rocking motion of a run, even juddering a few times as the time-travellers stumble over roots. Eventually the stumble turns to a trip and the capsule tips completely forward as the time-travellers slide down a muddy hill on their bellies. The slide up a log and are launched into the air, past a couple of circling Pterosaurs that look rather confused. They land heavily on a slick, mossy branch and are sent on a crazy slip 'n' slide past several other dinosaurs, some that snap or growl at them as they past until they eventually land with a huge splash in a fast flowing river. With very convincing bobbing motions from the capsule, the current carries them past several Spinosaurs that snap hungrily at them, coming terrifyingly close. Then they shoot between the legs of a curious Diplodocus and a few moments later they plunge over a tall waterfall. Once they bob to the surface they find themselves being swept towards some rapids downstream. Before they can reach them however, they hear a rushing, roaring noise from above. They glance up and have just enough time to register the giant meteorite plummeting towards them before everything they can see winks out of existence and into darkness. A few moments later the capsule returns to the platform and the lights come up once again.

"Wooow. THAT was inTENSE!" Makani breathes, panting a little.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Boxer sniffled once. Another tear was coming from his left eye, but he blinked it away. "Thanks," he said, just loud enough for Asur to hear him. He got back to his feet and steadied his breathing again. No use moping of it. He looked at Asur and asked, "So, anything we should do now?" Boxer didn't exactly have any plans, so he was up for suggestions.
"Well, fantasy's the limit. Right now, given your vital stats, I can say you need fuel. And there are lots of buffet ready for the official dinner aboard. As you can imagine, you can't organize a 25,000 passengers one-hall dinner, and there's to be food everywhere to enjoy. What do you say?"
---
The animals started unbuckling. Flash was slightly unsteady on his legs as he walkd down. "Woo, I think I need a pause."
"yeah," Mace said. "I really could get used to it."
Axe wagged his tail. "Nuclear warfare anyone, next?"
Mac's tail raised up. Same did Piper's wing. "Humans are SO good at thinking ways to destroy themselves, I love them for that!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"So," Francis prompted, squeezing Tegans' handpaw as he did, "do you want us on the balcony or alone in a box?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"So," Francis prompted, squeezing Tegans' handpaw as he did, "do you want us on the balcony or alone in a box?"
"Aaall alone. What's the point in a sea drama if we cannot hug during the topic moments, eh?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Francis nodded his acquiescence. "Then we shall take the box, please," he said, tapping in his card code to pay. He kept his other hand in Tegans, feeling happy in the contact.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

valerio wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Now it was niner's turn to tilt his head. "Transformers is only a movie series though....what you mean?" he asked looking to the cat before his mind had him turn unconciously towards the next point to continue towards morgana's body.
Morgana giggled. "Seriously?" Transformer was born as a cartoons series back in the eighties, and it was so COOL! I will show you when I'm awake...Oh, here we are." and she fell silent as they stepped into the room where the comatose patients lay
Niner chuckled and soon opened the door. Then walked over to Morganas body. He looked the cat over and sighed as he connected all equipment to her bed and took off the foot brakes to have the entire bed rolling. you....dont have to watch you know....but if you do i ask for silence alright? What ill be doing first is moving you to the operations room for aome better privacy."
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Niner chuckled and soon opened the door. Then walked over to Morganas body. He looked the cat over and sighed as he connected all equipment to her bed and took off the foot brakes to have the entire bed rolling. you....dont have to watch you know....but if you do i ask for silence alright? What ill be doing first is moving you to the operations room for aome better privacy."
Morgana just nodded and mouthed 'Go'
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

valerio wrote: "Well, congrats," Zeke said, "You'll be way off without humans bossing you around."
"Yeah, just do what you want, you got a lot of time all of yourself. Doesn't happen often. By the way, J-O...Do you always do that smile/voice thing?"
"Yeah, you make me think of those Freddy's drones. You're not going to ambush us in the darkness tonight?"
Marky smiles a bit, but it's somewhat of a sad smile. Though he did enjoy not having to be bossed around as much, he still missed his parents and siblings. He recovers quickly though, he could still talk to them whenever he wanted so it wasn't all bad. James tilts his head at the prospect of ambushing them in the darkness, beeping in confusion. At this point, it's obvious he does the beeping just to look cuter.

"That would go against my guidelines. But, if it were just a game where no one got here and just gave people a little scare, I suppose it would be alright."
My characters!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mickey wrote:Marky smiles a bit, but it's somewhat of a sad smile. Though he did enjoy not having to be bossed around as much, he still missed his parents and siblings. He recovers quickly though, he could still talk to them whenever he wanted so it wasn't all bad. James tilts his head at the prospect of ambushing them in the darkness, beeping in confusion. At this point, it's obvious he does the beeping just to look cuter.
"That would go against my guidelines. But, if it were just a game where no one got here and just gave people a little scare, I suppose it would be alright."
"Do *you* ever get scared? You look capable of emotions, no?"
Hotep the psychic

It would take Niner ten minutes to set up once he had arrived with Morgana in the operating room. he failed to realize the room was also used for observation as his owner and a few of his new friends watched niner work. The fox set up a camera for recording and set up the already used machines aside to better view pulse, anesthesia and more. the fox couldnt shake his nerves off as it made him twitch. He then opened the bag and showed the usual operation tools, scalpel, tongs, forceps and lock prongs all set onto paper and thoroughly cleansed and ready for use before a few syringes and a small green jar that glowed.

Niners robotic components flicked to life as each part seemed to harden and stop movements, his right ear covered his right eye and became a magnifyer and scanning reticle and his tail thudded against the floor like a weight. "Ok....Nano Robotics implant and awakening procedure plus bone reconstruction and allignment with c4-8 spinal sets. Subject is Morgana, a cat,
female, age unknown, all other details are filed and stored properly. Subject was hit by a car and since was set into a comatose state with a flowing anesthesia and fluid base sleep. all signs are steady and the procedure will begin with spinal first."
Niner said for the camera as he soon as Morgana's table covered and her body moved properly face down.

up above his owner smiled "if your wondering why im not down there it is because it allows me to test my own student on the works of medicine." he said to the other three doctors

"im suprised you allow him to take on this, no ones brought them awake and or succeeded to repair any damage how are you different?"
"Because we see things differently than normal doctors and our field expands through the entire body and the systems within it. even the blood and DNA."

Niner soon opened up a small computer and moved on to grab some tools before making a small cut on the back and watching Morgana with one eye. "Do you feel any of this?" Niner asked the Cat hologram. his hands swtiching to different tools and begining to set small maleable metal onto the bone which spread and stopped bleeding early.
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: The animals started unbuckling. Flash was slightly unsteady on his legs as he walkd down. "Woo, I think I need a pause."
"yeah," Mace said. "I really could get used to it."
Axe wagged his tail. "Nuclear warfare anyone, next?"
Mac's tail raised up. Same did Piper's wing. "Humans are SO good at thinking ways to destroy themselves, I love them for that!"
Makani is also a bit wobbly.
"Aheh. I think I need to sit somewhere steady for a while first. And by the look of him Flash does too." the black feline observes, thumbing open his locker and retrieving his stuff.

~~~~~~~~
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Francis nodded his acquiescence. "Then we shall take the box, please," he said, tapping in his card code to pay. He kept his other hand in Tegans, feeling happy in the contact.
"Certainly, sir." Kelly nods, processing the transaction. "The tickets have been uploaded to your bands along with a map showing the location of the theatre." Kelly makes sure the pair know the time the show starts and that they're not to bring outside food or recording devices to the show. A beep sounds in her ear and she appears to go blank for a fraction of a second.
"I have just been advised that I am to go off duty until shortly before the show in order to allow for a minor software update to our ticketing system. Neither your tickets nor the show will be affected - this is merely related to communications between droids and controlling computers. Have you any questions or concerns about this or anything regarding tonight's show?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I don't believe I have any questions," Francis said, "I think you've covered everything well. What did you think, Tegan?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Aheh. I think I need to sit somewhere steady for a while first. And by the look of him Flash does too." the black feline observes, thumbing open his locker and retrieving his stuff.
Mace cracked her knuckles. "All this excitement got me hungry! Buffet, anyone? By now the official dinner stuff must be ready,"
---
"No questions here," Tegan said. "I'm sure it will be a great one, guys. Thank you!"
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

valerio wrote: "Do *you* ever get scared? You look capable of emotions, no?"
"I...suppose I do. But fear isn't an emotion I feel often. I'm more smile and giggles, ya know?"

"I," Marky squints at the droid, "I don't think I've seen you expression any negative emotion the entire time we've been hanging out."
My characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Makani looks startled. "Dinner time already? Carp! I need to check my blood sugar! And yes, we'd better find food! Sorry, I didn't mean that to sound rude. It's just that I'm diabetic so I need to keep on top of these things."

~~~~~~~~
"You are quite welcome. I hope you will enjoy the show! My clock indicates that you will have sufficient time for a meal before the show begins. Would you like a recommendation for a restaurant or do you have arrangements already made?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Mickey wrote:"Do *you* ever get scared? You look capable of emotions, no?"
"I...suppose I do. But fear isn't an emotion I feel often. I'm more smile and giggles, ya know?"
"I," Marky squints at the droid, "I don't think I've seen you expression any negative emotion the entire time we've been hanging out."[/quote]
"That's because of our job," Zeke said.
"Yup. We work as undercover K9U for the FBI."
"We're supposed to hide ourselves in all situations."
"And you're not to tell anyone."
"Or we'll kill you."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:Makani looks startled. "Dinner time already? Carp! I need to check my blood sugar! And yes, we'd better find food! Sorry, I didn't mean that to sound rude. It's just that I'm diabetic so I need to keep on top of these things."
"If you need sugar," Flash said, producing a sugar cube. "Here you go, friend."
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"You are quite welcome. I hope you will enjoy the show! My clock indicates that you will have sufficient time for a meal before the show begins. Would you like a recommendation for a restaurant or do you have arrangements already made?"
Tegan thought about that. "Can you recommend the closest to the theatre? Reserving a table for us two, perhaps?" And to Francis, she said, "Perhaps for once you can stop attending somewhere in your Dad's name. This is to be *our* night, after all" And with that she leaned against him.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Excellent," Francis said, curling his tail around hers as he thought of a line from an old film. "I don't know who 'myself' is and I can't think of anyone better to find the answer with." He leant against her a little too so they could rub cheeks.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Excellent," Francis said, curling his tail around hers as he thought of a line from an old film. "I don't know who 'myself' is and I can't think of anyone better to find the answer with." He leant against her a little too so they could rub cheeks.
"Rich, nerd and cheesy. How perfect could one be, hm?" she just kissed the tip of his nose, as both waited for the suggestions
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Right right of course! Just umm taking philosophically is all~". Avery quipped trying to brush off the slip. "So! Bath time! From what I've heard the baths here are quite beautiful in architecture and design."

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:"Right right of course! Just umm taking philosophically is all~". Avery quipped trying to brush off the slip. "So! Bath time! From what I've heard the baths here are quite beautiful in architecture and design."
The room they found themselves in at the end of the corridor proved such!

There came a sweet, soothing scent from the braziers, and not a sound but the crackling fires' rippled the quiet atmosphere.
"Yes, I guess they are," Alcor said
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Of course. Have you a preference for the type of cuisine or do you simply wish the closest restaurant to the theatre?"

~~~~~~~~
"Thanks, Flash, but I'm okay for the moment. We should find a restaurant we can sit in so I can check my blood sugar though."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Woah!" Avery walked over to the edge of the large bath and knelt down, leaning over to stick a finger in the water. "This is quite the bath. Bigger than any tub I've been in."

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Of course. Have you a preference for the type of cuisine or do you simply wish the closest restaurant to the theatre?"
"Oh, I'm good with anything. Dad says I must have dog blood running in my veins. And you are my cavalier, so you pick."
~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Thanks, Flash, but I'm okay for the moment. We should find a restaurant we can sit in so I can check my blood sugar though."
"There is just one outside, a café if that's good for you," one of the human staff offered.
"I think we're good with that," Axe said. "Let's get going."

The café was almost empty. Given that there war more room available for now, those who could had moved to the finest restaurants and to the buffets.
In fact, the only other customers were a few pets scattered in small groups at their tables.
Our heroes just took the largest tables for them.
"Wonder why there are no humans at all. save for the chef, I mean," Mace wondered
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Anything, huh," Francis mused. "Perhaps we ought to go British? Steak & Kidney Pie, Cottage Pie, Cumberland Sausage and Mash, Black Pudding and beans... Everything with chipped Potatoes." He chuckled. "Fancy that or shall we go Italian? Most of which I can't pronounce."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie