Non HPU: Zootopia

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Non HPU: Zootopia

Post by MrNeonShot »

"Yes, there's a nurses station towards the front. I can lead the way, if you are able to walk." Kirby offered.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"I can come with, if you'd like," Timmy acknowledged to the Bilby using him as support. "You can keep leaning on me if you think you might need it."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I-I can walk... Thanks." Jannali totters after the otter, still leaning on Timmy to keep upright. "I-Is it far?" She tries to ignore the stares of the crowd, feeling a little embarrassed.
"S-sorry I ruined y-your day, Timmy..."

"All right. Moving on please, people. I'm sure you've all got better things to do than staring." Ben calls, shooing away the crowds so Jannali can be more comfortable and so that she can get to the building quicker. When he reaches his table again he apologises to Kirby as he pulls a fresh pair of gloves from the box on the table.
"I think you've got it under control, Kirby, so I'd better get back to lunch duty." he says, pulling on the gloves. "Call me if you need me again though."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Ruined? In what way?" Timmy inquired, honestly curious and with a puzzled expression on his face, as he made sure to keep Jannali steady. "I was just looking for a new place for off-season training, but instead I found a new friend. If anything, I should be thanking you for making both this tour, and my day, better."
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

A commotion was happenung outside when three cop cars flew past the rec center. Looked like crime was picking up again. However who couldnt say it wasnt true? After all that fox detective did it before he joined the force. The duster clad grey fox looked more coyote with his fur the way it was but his tail showed the truth. He was a true fox in and out. He walked over to a familiar van in an alley and knocked on the door. That same fennec hustler was waiting in his casuals as he took a suitcase.

"Niiiiiice, heck yeah!. All of its there right? "
"Reeelaaax bub you know me why would i want to ruin a freind? It aint gud fo business. So long as you got the stuff we clean."

The fennec's smile stopped in an unstant as he sighed with a chuckle and passed a large amount of cash to the duster wearing fox. Baron smiled and tipped his hat before leaving. Sometimes smiling to others as he looked like a character from an old detective film. However the over coat was black not tan.

How the day was going well... Baron was doing his usual work and got a bit extra when he swiped a few business wallets. Once at his car he opened up the door and set his coat inside the cold aired interior before grabbing an instrument case as he showed off his red lined casuals wearing a nice red and black swirled tie in the middle of his suit vest. He should take some time off. And once closing the door and resetting the meter before that bunny wild got to him he walked to the rec center with his suit top in hand. The door bell ringing as he entered with a swift touch and gentlmanly smile. He then moved to a part of the room seeing everything and set his case down.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"W-well, a s-siezure kinda... Puts a dampener on things, d-doesn't it?" asks the bilby uncertainly, staggering slightly as a fresh wave of dizziness hits.

"Hey, hey, hey! One at a time, kids! There's plenty for everyone! Who was first?" Ben can be heard calling in the background.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Kavick sighed as his options narrowing, as his list of friends slowly dwindled. He was losing more then he gained for his duties to the city, it didn't help that he used to be the strictest meter maid ever to join. Forcing himself up in rankings; Reaper just hugged the wolf close, having never been "Socially acceptable" he was happy with his pup. "Come on hun, your not even trying to talk to others, except jasper. Okay you scared some but they just aren't used to your way of doing things." "I don't think they're going to like me much.. With my "bi-polar" issue gained from training, I can't exactly, keep, from putting a rookie back into line." the wolf sighed before perking abit. "Wanna try rock climbing?" "...... sure."
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Fine." Jasper said as he went back to his seat next to Selene. "Make yourself the bad guy. I really don't care."
Selene, on the other hand, wasn't letting this topic drop. "Then you're definitely not as bad as he was making it sound! In fact, it sounds more like you were a victim!" she shouted.
Jasper just resided to putting his head in his paws.
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"If anything, it puts a little more... Excitement into the day ^^" Kirby replied, making sure the other two were able to keep up (despite being a slow otter). He then stops at the front desk where he leads them into the door next to it where a nurse was waiting.
"Is there anything I can help you with?" she asked.
Kirby waited inside at the door.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hotep the psychic

Baron made his way to the picnic area. his bag and suit top where still in his arm as he found an empty seat.

The new fox to the area saat his belongings down and smiled as he took his case and opened it to remove a large bag. Inside was a warm thermos of stew, a pastrami sandwhich and a few bags of chips. the fox licked his lips at the sight and smiled before beginning to drink down some of the soups broth and eating his sandwhich. once he took a bite he savored the flavors mixing then remembered one other thing and removed his fedora setting it atop his suit top. his ears flopped up and showed twitching some before resting easily, today really was nice outside and this sandwhich made his day all the better. gorgonzola cheese was definatly on his mind now.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Fine." Jasper said as he went back to his seat next to Selene. "Make yourself the bad guy. I really don't care."
Selene, on the other hand, wasn't letting this topic drop. "Then you're definitely not as bad as he was making it sound! In fact, it sounds more like you were a victim!" she shouted.
Jasper just resided to putting his head in his paws.

William perks up his ears, and a look of surprise crosses his muzzle, before melting into a sly coy grin...

YES! that' right... I was the victim, perrrhaps the first victim of that Ewe's plot..

Limping slightly as he moves closer to Selene and Jasper..

Truthfully, I have never thought of it that way..
Guess i'm too used to being lumped in with true foxes, as being shifty and untrustworthy...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

The couple got up from their seat & made their way to the rock wall tails wrapped in each others before breaking apart "Free or harness climbing, then there's difficulty.. hm.." I think we show take it slow, I don't freerun when i get bored.." the large tiger walked over and strapped into the larger harness a wolf howl from his kavick, as a joke, though making him blush as he starts up the wall slowly but steadily
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Did you ever try asking the opinion of another predator?" Jasper asked bluntly. "Or did all of them say the same thing?"
-Monokuma

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

MrNeonShot wrote:"If anything, it puts a little more... Excitement into the day ^^" Kirby replied, making sure the other two were able to keep up (despite being a slow otter). He then stops at the front desk where he leads them into the door next to it where a nurse was waiting.
"For you, maybe..." the bilby replies quietly as she follows the otter into the infirmary.
"Hi... Um... I had a s-small seizure. I have epilepsy... I just n-need a quiet place to sleep for a while, i-if that's okay...?" she asks the nurse uncertainly.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Did you ever try asking the opinion of another predator?" Jasper asked bluntly. "Or did all of them say the same thing?"

That is pretty much everyone opinion..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Selene lets out a gasp before she says, "That's horrible! Why would they all say that?!"
"All the people he asked about it were idiots?" Jasper suggested, earning him a smack upside the head. "Ow..."
"Don't be so rude, Jasper!"
-Monokuma

rodgil

Post by rodgil »

As reaper made a ddcent pace up the wall he noticed his wolf not moving.com "You okay?" Kavick grins at the worried white tiger "Just enjoying the view while you get a head start." The wolf stated cheeky like before he rushed forward, his paw careful as he reaches the tiger with ease, then past a grumbling tig'er that ried to keep up
Hotep the psychic

Baron soon slid a bit closer to the lynx's and listen's in on their conversation about the past events. he decided to listen in and chuckles at jaspers words, as a carnivore himself he was a target of bellweather's campaign but he was a bit more....resistant against those who would go after him. he walked up slowly and gave a freindly smile soon catching sight of Jasper.

"hmmmmm he looks good for pickings with a suit like that." he thought to himself

"hi there, i couldnt help but hear in on youz guyz's coversation about smellweather." Baron said his accent seemed like it came from bostons downtown area (think Guarnere fruom band of brothers)

he sat close by looking between everyone while his tailed swayed behind him
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Selene lets out a gasp before she says, "That's horrible! Why would they all say that?!"
"All the people he asked about it were idiots?" Jasper suggested, earning him a smack upside the head. "Ow..."
"Don't be so rude, Jasper!"

William laughs a bit.
maybe he has the right idea about everyone elses perception of us of the foxish looks.
Hotep the psychic wrote: "hi there, i couldnt help but hear in on youz guyz's coversation about smellweather." Baron said his accent seemed like it came from bostons downtown area (think Guarnere from band of brothers)
he sat close by looking between everyone while his tailed swayed behind him

Oh? An what kind of dealings did you have that mutton chop?
Hotep the psychic

Baron chuckled at the fox like wolfs question
"I was a lets say "animal resistn arrest" when her goons found me" Baron said smiling a bit devilishly as he looks at selene in the eyes and blinks some before looking back at the fox looking one
ImageImageImage
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Oh, come on," Selene said, now visibly annoyed, "I'm sure not everyone thinks like that."
When Jasper looks toward the fox, he lets a flicker escape from his ears. He looked and sounded...familiar. "And what was it that you were resisting arrest from?" he asked, staring straight at him.
-Monokuma

Hotep the psychic

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Oh, come on," Selene said, now visibly annoyed, "I'm sure not everyone thinks like that."
When Jasper looks toward the fox, he lets a flicker escape from his ears. He looked and sounded...familiar. "And what was it that you were resisting arrest from?" he asked, staring straight at him.
Baron blinked and looked at Jasper doing so made him look at his sister too since they sat so close. However baron knew when to keep himself shut. "cant realy say much just didnt like the idea of bein.....whatd that ram say?.......separated by the species" baron said remembering after a moment
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Oh, come on," Selene said, now visibly annoyed, "I'm sure not everyone thinks like that."
Baron blinked and looked at Jasper doing so made him look at his sister too since they sat so close. However baron knew when to keep himself shut. "cant realy say much just didnt like the idea of bein.....whatd that ram say?.......separated by the species" baron said remembering after a moment

How can you really ask what your being arrested for..
While being yanked in 3 different directions by the capture poles on your neck.
dodging tranquilizer darts, and taser bolts coming your way..
not to mention being pawcuffed and muzzled at the time...
Am i right?
Hotep the psychic

Baron then looked at the wolf and laughed "no bub ah dont think ya are. I was free walking around da city when i saw this lynx near get caught and took her to a alley to run. Nex thing ah knew was them rams seeing "a predator ferally assault someone" dang hayseeds cant tell a good act from a baaaaaad one" Baron said as he shook his head. His mind soon putting together that the same lynx he saved was selene.

He then chuckled at his little joke about the rams. Thinking some humor would lighten the mood on the group talking about the events with bellweather.
ImageImageImage
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Yeah, that was a weird day," Selene says, closing her eyes and putting paw on her cheek, "I don't really remember much from it, but I think the guy was saying Jasper beat him up once? Couldn't be right, though. Jasper isn't like that at all! Right?" She looked to Jasper at the last part.
"Right." Jasper says, staring at Baron Arctic, one of the best lackeys for Mr. Big. He should've known when he walked in, but he'd been distracted with the coyote. "May I talk with you for a moment, sir?" He says to Baron while getting up for his seat.
-Monokuma

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hlaoroo wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:"If anything, it puts a little more... Excitement into the day ^^" Kirby replied, making sure the other two were able to keep up (despite being a slow otter). He then stops at the front desk where he leads them into the door next to it where a nurse was waiting.
"For you, maybe..." the bilby replies quietly as she follows the otter into the infirmary.
"Hi... Um... I had a s-small seizure. I have epilepsy... I just n-need a quiet place to sleep for a while, i-if that's okay...?" she asks the nurse uncertainly.
"Of course! The quiet room is just past the door on the left" the nurse replied.
Kirby stayed silent, not really sure what to say.
Hotep the psychic

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Yeah, that was a weird day," Selene says, closing her eyes and putting paw on her cheek, "I don't really remember much from it, but I think the guy was saying Jasper beat him up once? Couldn't be right, though. Jasper isn't like that at all! Right?" She looked to Jasper at the last part.
"Right." Jasper says, staring at Baron Arctic, one of the best lackeys for Mr. Big. He should've known when he walked in, but he'd been distracted with the coyote. "May I talk with you for a moment, sir?" He says to Baron while getting up for his seat.

Baron gave a slight wave to selene wondering if she remembered the day he spoke of. Then snapped to when jasper spoke to him. The fox seeming more serious now as he realized who the lynx was..Jasper Phangs, The new rival gang leader, "huh.....phangs himself out n about the town." He thought as he nods and stands moving out of earshot to speak alone.

"how can i helps ya?" Baron asked Jasper as his tail flicked behind him
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Yeah, that was a weird day," Selene says, closing her eyes and putting paw on her cheek

William looks up and back as the two wonder off to talk privately, so he turns his attention back to Selene..
That was weird.. So now what was so weird about that day you were speaking of?
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Timmy nodded at the nurse. "Thank you, miss." He then turned to the bilby he was currently supporting. "After we get to the room, do you want me to get you some water or something?"
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"I'll make this really easy for you," Jasper calmly says to Baron, trying to get straight to the point, "Do not mention any of that to Selene, and we won't have any problems with each other socially. Don't get involved in any of my business, and I won't get involved in yours. Understand?"
"It was weird 'cause I just can't remember much of it," Selene replies to the coyote, "I think the guy was say Jasper beat him up or something, but even that I'm not sure of." She lets out a sigh, before she seems to realize something, "I just realized, I don't think I know your name. I'm Selene."
-Monokuma

Hotep the psychic

Baron chuckled, You should be thanking me for that day bub. That lynx probably wouldnt be around had i not told her to run. But then again its because of you da cops went after me too ya lousy furball" Baron said a bit bluntly as he looked at jasper.
The fox shook his head catching the girls name and sighing. "But i dont start trouble in good places....thats under me to do so. You dont want it happening phangs? Fine but let me tell ya sometin. Dem dames always find out and when she does whatll she do? To me once she remembers me she would remember you and yer....feral antics to another animal." Baron said as if to tease how he knew the day. Which was the case however he had shown a point that if selene did remember what would happen?

Baron stood and crossed his arms he didnt like being told what to do and when to do it but he was an honest guy. He held respect and nodded to Jasper to show he would agree.

"oh.....and Jasper......those days when things went crazy.....do you remember us fighting in the safari district?" He asked a bit softly and rubbing his arm.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote: "It was weird 'cause I just can't remember much of it," Selene replies to the coyote, "I think the guy was say Jasper beat him up or something, but even that I'm not sure of." She lets out a sigh, before she seems to realize something, "I just realized, I don't think I know your name. I'm Selene."

An you have no memory of why you don't have any memory of it?
the Coywolf snaps to attention..
I am William Brown.. he looks away..
But most just end up calling me Foxy.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Hmph. Barely," Jasper said as he crossed his arms, "Only that I knew you were an enemy, and that I had get rid of you. You can see how that turned out." He started to glare at the fox as he said, "And Selene isn't going to find out any time soon. You may not have noticed, but she's not the smartest in the world, in all honesty," he seemed to get angrier as he said, "And I would never hurt her. Even if I went feral."
"Alright, I'll call you Foxy then!" Selene said with a little more enthusiasm than needed. "And, no, I do know why. I don't really have that great of memory, to be honest."
-Monokuma

Hotep the psychic

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Hmph. Barely," Jasper said as he crossed his arms, "Only that I knew you were an enemy, and that I had get rid of you. You can see how that turned out." He started to glare at the fox as he said, "And Selene isn't going to find out any time soon. You may not have noticed, but she's not the smartest in the world, in all honesty," he seemed to get angrier as he said, "And I would never hurt her. Even if I went feral."
"Alright, I'll call you Foxy then!" Selene said with a little more enthusiasm than needed. "And, no, I do know why. I don't really have that great of memory, to be honest."
Baron shrugged, but his point would still stand no matter how long it took women found out. He looked over Jasper with an amused look. "anything else?......Boss phangs?" he teasex the lynx leaning in close as he said "boss"
ImageImageImage
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Once at the top the tiger takes a small break to give the wolf a once over "Lets get back to the group I'm sure you can make some friends" The wolf smiled at Reapers comment despite him being slightly introverted he loved that tigers Right!!" they dissend from their perch carefully, take off reapers gear that he borrowed, before making there way out back; despite talking with jasper he never chatted with selene or the others unfortunately. but that was going to change
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Only that, if asked, we say that I thought I had met you before, somewhere else," Jasper says as he starts to walk back to the table, "Other than that, nothing else."
-Monokuma

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote: "Alright, I'll call you Foxy then!" Selene said with a little more enthusiasm than needed. "And, no, I do know why. I don't really have that great of memory, to be honest."
Foxy sits down next to Selene, rubbing his footpaw..
I know howl that can be..
So what kind of work do you do?
Hotep the psychic

Baron chuckled with a smile shaking his head as he walks back to selene however he slipped something into his pocket as his tail whipped back up "creep.....didnt see it at all huh" he thought with a smile as he follows the lynx with a silent step and sits by his case
ImageImageImage
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Jasper stifled a sigh that was trying to leave his mouth. That idiotic fox thought he actually carried his wallet in his pocket? While he did have one there, all that was in it was board game money. He sat down next to Selene as he asked, "So, what are you two talking about?"
"What we do for work, currently," Selene answered, glancing at Jasper, then back to Foxy, "'I'm a seamstress! If you ever need specially made clothes, come to me! So, what about you? What's your profession?"
-Monokuma

Hotep the psychic

Baron chuckled. Although he only made it seem he took something he actually adjusted a taser that was falling out of his pocket. Then again he could do it. As he approached and heard selenes answer, then set something inside jaspers pocket. To be more specific it felt like jaspers wallet. The fox patted the cats back in a friendly manner. His tail swayed low though as the fox put his hands in his pockets."Jasper and i were just sayin how we are work rivals. Huh jasper?"
ImageImageImage