Non HPU: Zootopia

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

AnimeNerd88

Re: Non HPU: Zootopia

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

rodgil wrote:Kavick sighed but put on a real smile this time"Don't be, I got reaper, I lived, I got to bring some horrible beasts to justice, and moved here, to were a small time mafia is supposedly ran, I only regret I couldn't of got it clipped sooner" reaper stalked in closer to hold kavicks paw in a short reassuring grip "I still can't ever repay Kavick for freeing me and the others" Reaper spoke out after a bit, his voice chilling and deep but smooth like ice "as for anymore questions.. I don't think so, I can tell you care alot for your sister despite your emotional block.. just make sure she never finds out the truth about you, I feel positive it would crush her emtionally" Kavick whispered to jasper as so selene doesnt hear, having figured out who jasper was finally, but as with reaper didn't careknowing they were secure either way
"She hasn't found out this far, so no need to worry," Jasper stated. He didn't bother trying to convince the wolf otherwise, considering he'd admitted to knowing his identity in secret rather than go straight to police. He could let the couple be, as long as they minded their own business..."And before you make assumptions, I'm only here because Selene wanted me to be here. If I had the choice, she would've come here alone."
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Kavick grinned at the lynx, agreeing with the lynx "Right, cause she said so.." Reaper just shook his head at his partners antics, a buzz on kavicks hip alerting the wolf to his pager, checking it, his eyes narrow, his body stiff, a complete opposite from the friendly lupine, a presence coming off him, demanding respect " Hun, we're getting a new number tomorrow.." A look from the wolf, leaving no room to argue, the tiger shivers "Yes love.."the reply causing kavick to switch back from officer to civilian in a blink as he turns the device off
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

AnimeNerd88 wrote: "Oh! That makes much more sense!" Selene said as a smile returned to her face. She put a hand her chest and gestured to her brother, who she hoped was making friends with a white tiger and a wolf, as she said, "My name's Selene! And that's my brother Jasper! I'd like to talk more, but we should probably follow the tour guide, though."
Coffee and Cinnamon bow and hold their hands out towards the group, like butlers welcoming the estate master back into their home.

"Right this way!"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

MrNeonShot wrote:The Rhino looks down over the table at the dikdik before smiling and replying.
"It's a short tour of the entire campus. Your group is actually leaving right now, so you should get going!" The rhino pointed to the otter who was walking away.
"Alright, I guess that's not too big a job for a free lunch," Rick sighed before heading over to the group, Chris following soon after.
They caught up with the group in time to see everyone reacting to the score board. but not in time to be affected themselves. They decided to sit back and let the others recover, before following to the rest of the tour.
Keeshah wrote:Foxy trots out on one of the medium sized courts.
Having found a ball tries a few shots, coming no where near the hoop with any of them..
Nope this is deffently not my game..
What else is there to do here?
"Oh, there's tons to do," Chris answered before the tour guide could. "I teach rock climbing, and Rick here just likes to run a lot on the treadmills." Then she remembered that someone else was probably better suited to answer. "But the guide here can probably give you more information."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Kirby's ears perked as someone answered the question for him, turning around to see who it was before smiling at Chris and waving.
"It's alright! I could use all the help I can get with such a diverse group. I only have one of my students with me vs when I have an entire litter of children paying attention to my art classes. he explains before making a right down another Hall where a skate park could be seen inside, empty due to the tour going on as he explained that this place was for the larger mammals with a smaller version for medium sized animals sit across from it.
"With the high traffic rate Zootopia has, adding a mix of adrenaline junky teenagers on rolling planks probably isn't the best thing to do. So we built a pair of indoor skate parks! However, we decided to opt out on a small skate park since little rodentia has one for them."
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

rodgil wrote:Kavick grinned at the lynx, agreeing with the lynx "Right, cause she said so.." Reaper just shook his head at his partners antics, a buzz on kavicks hip alerting the wolf to his pager, checking it, his eyes narrow, his body stiff, a complete opposite from the friendly lupine, a presence coming off him, demanding respect " Hun, we're getting a new number tomorrow.." A look from the wolf, leaving no room to argue, the tiger shivers "Yes love.."the reply causing kavick to switch back from officer to civilian in a blink as he turns the device off
"I would ask, but I'd rather not get involved in your business life," Jasper said as he walked toward his sister. "Just like you shouldn't get involved in mine."
Mickey wrote:
Coffee and Cinnamon bow and hold their hands out towards the group, like butlers welcoming the estate master back into their home.

"Right this way!"
Selene giggled as she walked through the gap between the brothers. "Why, thank you, gentlemen!" she said. She felt like she didn't need to hope to be friends with them, as she felt already like they were friends. She blushed at the thought of being something more with one of them, but shook her head rapidly to get rid of those thoughts. Don't think of those things in public! she thought to herself. It's alright at home, but not here!
-Monokuma

rodgil

Post by rodgil »

"I would ask, but I'd rather not get involved in your business life," Jasper said as he walked toward his sister. "Just like you shouldn't get involved in mine."
"Wouldn't, dream of it" outside, Kavick was happy, inside he was run a marathon, his real emotion shining in the still narrowed eyes, ears twitching, Reaper sighed knowing it was kavick's old unit, trying to reactivate him, this having to be the fifth switch this month, "You okay?" the tiger asked smoothly, trying to calm his pup some, "No, This is the fifth time they located my number to reach me, something big is going down, when and where I haven't a clue, nor would I want one.." Kavick huffed in annoyance, not caring if the crime boss beside heard, leaning into reapers paw on his shoulder
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

AnimeNerd88 wrote: Selene giggled as she walked through the gap between the brothers. "Why, thank you, gentlemen!" she said. She felt like she didn't need to hope to be friends with them, as she felt already like they were friends. She blushed at the thought of being something more with one of them, but shook her head rapidly to get rid of those thoughts. Don't think of those things in public! she thought to herself. It's alright at home, but not here!
Cinnamon and Coffee smiled themselves and walked behind her, arms either behind their backs or in their pockets. Coffee began to bob his head along with some invisible song, but Cinnamon took one look at him and was able to recognize the tempo of his bouncing, therefore recognized the song. Cinnamon began bobbing his head along with his brother and they both continued to walk along.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Hlaoroo wrote:" Thanks. I-I'm fine. I've taken worse. My brothers and I used to play rough in the dunes." Jannali replies, opening her eyes and smiling.
"Um, s-so... Dinner?" she queries shyly.
"I'm glad you're okay," Timothy stated, before nodding, "and I would love to come for dinner sometime. Out of curiosity, what kind of restaurant do you run?"
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It's a gourmet home cooking place doing soups and sandwiches. So hearty home cooking made extra special. 'Janni's Soup 'n' Sammies' is its name. We bake our own bread and make all our own sauces and everything! I have a trademark on the tomato relish because it's an old family recipe but the Summer Soup is my speciality and my own creation. I have some secret spices in it. We also do a range of cakes and slices for desserts." Jannali answers. "Mr. Lyons over there wrote a nice piece on us for the newspaper when we opened last year but I doubt anyone remembers it by now... So what kind of foods do you like?"

"Oh, hey, Rick and Chris." Ben waves as the pair join the group. "Sorry I missed our run the other day. I was a bit under the weather. Much better now though. We still on for next week?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Of course," Chris answered. "It was no fun without you, I have to do almost all of the talking if it's just me and Rick."
"Well if you'd leave a second of silence, maybe I could do some of it," Rick jabbed. "But yeah, you're welcome any time."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Oh, there's tons to do," Chris answered before the tour guide could. "I teach rock climbing, and Rick here just likes to run a lot on the treadmills." Then she remembered that someone else was probably better suited to answer. "But the guide here can probably give you more information."
Ah Rock Climbing! now that sounds right up my alley!

Speaking of alley's, have you even gone exploring in the ruins under the city, an the out laying areas..?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Jasper ignored the mixed species couple and went to his sister's side. He didn't need to deal with any police matters, especially when it was him they were talking about. He would probably be threatened for arrest if a police officer thought it was him.
"Can we go yet?" Jasper asked Selene, slight annoyance noticeable in his voice.
"Of course not!" Selene whisper-screamed at Jasper. "The tour isn't even over! Now shush, I wanna hear what's next."
Jasper sighed, but stayed silent. No need to anger her at the moment.
-Monokuma

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Timmy put a paw to his chin in thought. "Never really thought about it before. I don't really eat extravagantly very often; When I do go out for food, it's usually something simple. That being said, I rather enjoy broccoli- and spinach-based dishes. Also..." here he blushed a bit, "I... I eat fish every now and then. I know I shouldn't--even now, rabbits having problems digesting it aren't uncommon-- but the protein is great for an athlete. Plus..." He gave a small laugh, "I kinda like the taste of tuna."

After a few seconds, his blush faded away, and he finished with, "I can't stand carrots, though."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Nothing wrong with that. Tuna is good." Jannali grins. "Broccoli and spinach, huh? Well, I do have a broccoli soup on the menu that I reckon you'd like. I can also do a spinach and cheese soufflé but that's not on the menu for the regular customers because of the time it takes to make. I could do it for you as a special order though if you wanted."

~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Of course," Chris answered. "It was no fun without you, I have to do almost all of the talking if it's just me and Rick."
"Well if you'd leave a second of silence, maybe I could do some of it," Rick jabbed. "But yeah, you're welcome any time."
Ben chuckles at the arguing.
"Great! Should be good! And with the both of you talking as we run I should have plenty of time to catch my breath!" the weasel teases.
"You know, I was thinking we could set up an obstacle course at some stage for one of our runs to practise our agility and suchlike. What do you think?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Keeshah wrote:Ah Rock Climbing! now that sounds right up my alley!

Speaking of alley's, have you even gone exploring in the ruins under the city, an the out laying areas..?
"Actually, I like climbing up more than i like climbing down," Chris told the wolf. "But that does sound exciting, maybe we should check that out sometime."
Hlaoroo wrote:"Great! Should be good! And with the both of you talking as we run I should have plenty of time to catch my breath!" the weasel teases.
"You know, I was thinking we could set up an obstacle course at some stage for one of our runs to practise our agility and suchlike. What do you think?"
"That sounds-" Rick started before Chris interrupted
"Great. I love jumping over stuff."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Actually, I like climbing up more than i like climbing down," Chris told the wolf. "But that does sound exciting, maybe we should check that out sometime."

Sooooo your saying that you want to climb up the outside of the Palms hotel, then base jump off of it, after we get to the top?
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Great! Should be good! And with the both of you talking as we run I should have plenty of time to catch my breath!" the weasel teases.
"That sounds-" Rick started before Chris interrupted
"Great. I love jumping over stuff."
Hmmm a free running course? That would be good training for evading law enforcement chases.
He starts looking around nervously..
Not that i have ever needed to run from them.. :?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Kirby continues leading the tour down the corridor, showing them the gymnastics area, the workout gym, and finally stopping for a bit at the rock climbing wall.
"This is where Chris works as an instructor. It's the second largest in the city with different courses varying in complexity. I think it's pretty cool!"
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Eric had been quiet for most of the tour, watching and listening, taking notes. He was now more distracted by the rock climbing wall. he always wanted to give rock climbing a try. "This is place is amazing" he said out loud, finally talking since he first got here.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Kavick huffs as he looks around, nervous, less about the beast working out & the possibility of being confront having zero interest in joining back up with the old group, the gymnastic & rock wall catching his interest, while Reaper looks at the workout area.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"No no, the soup is fine!" Timmy exclaimed. "I don't want you to go out of your way or anything, not for me. I'm sure you'll have other customers to worry about, and I wouldn't want them to get upset."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Pecan wrote:"No no, the soup is fine!" Timmy exclaimed. "I don't want you to go out of your way or anything, not for me. I'm sure you'll have other customers to worry about, and I wouldn't want them to get upset."
"I mean, it's not like special orders are really that uncommon. But soup is fine too. That is what the restaurant is known for after all, soup and sandwiches. S-Sammies is slang for sandwiches where I'm from i-if you didn't get that... Um... S-so... What made you try tuna, if you don't mind my asking? I-it's just... Like you said, I've never met a rabbit that east fish before..."

~~~~~~~~
"Um... It's not a free running course. It's not a course at all. It's just some friends getting exercise together..." Ben replies, hiding his frustration at his little group being invaded. He makes sure to stay polite though since he's supposed to be a guide for the day.
"Name's Ben. Who're you?" he asks Foxy.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Um... It's not a free running course. It's not a course at all. It's just some friends getting exercise together..." Ben replies, hiding his frustration at his little group being invaded. He makes sure to stay polite though since he's supposed to be a guide for the day.
"Name's Ben. Who're you?" he asks Foxy.
Awww now that's just too bad. A free running course would have been quite nice.
William Brown... But most just ummm call me Foxy..
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Kavick huffed, hearing nothing about paintball, but shrugged it off feeling a little off, not being in the cliques not being into runs, or the restaurant, having only just recently moved to this part of zootopia; reaper just kept studying the environment, to finish his mental map, so to not get lost later,
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Timmy laughed as the memory resurfaced. "Oh, that's a good story, actually. My older sister, Cassie, was having her 16th birthday. She wanted everything to be perfect, so she'd gotten a bunch of different kinds of food so both her predator friends and prey friends would have something to eat. One of those things was this Tuna dip she had gotten for a bear friend who preferred it to salmon. The problem was, no one told us younger kids she had done that." He gave another small chuckle. "I was hungry, so I took some crackers and dipped them, thinking it was some sort of veggie dip." He laughed a bit harder, this time. "I ended up enjoying a little too much. By the time her friends had come over, I'd already eaten most of the small container. When dad sat me down and explained what I had just eaten, I just looked at him and exclaimed 'That's what fish tastes like?! Why don't we eat that all the time!?'"
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

MrNeonShot wrote:Kirby continues leading the tour down the corridor, showing them the gymnastics area, the workout gym, and finally stopping for a bit at the rock climbing wall.
"This is where Chris works as an instructor. It's the second largest in the city with different courses varying in complexity. I think it's pretty cool!"
Cinnamon and Coffee continue to follow, looking at everything with interest. The rock climbing wall truly caught their attention though.
My characters!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

MrNeonShot wrote:Kirby continues leading the tour down the corridor, showing them the gymnastics area, the workout gym, and finally stopping for a bit at the rock climbing wall.
"If anyone's interested in climbing classes but you don't want to commit to the full course," Chris told the group, "we run a trial class at the beginning of every month where we cover a few basics."
Keeshah wrote: Awww now that's just too bad. A free running course would have been quite nice.
William Brown... But most just ummm call me Foxy..
"Nice to meet you. as you probably guessed I'm Chris. and that's Rick," she pointed to her roommate. "He doesn;t work here, I just drag him along or he'd never leave the apartment."
"You do know I have a job too, right?" Rick asked.
"leaving for work doesn't count," she replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yup. They're great teachers!" Ben calls down from his seat on the ledge atop the wall, having freeclimbed all the way up after leaving the fennec kit with his lutrine brother safely on the ground.
"Mind you, we weasels are naturally good climbers." he adds jokingly.

~~~~~~~~
Jannali giggles at Timmy's story.
"Wow. I'd love to have seen your dad's face when he realised what you'd done! But... I-It didn't make you sick at all?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Nice to meet you. as you probably guessed I'm Chris. and that's Rick," she pointed to her roommate. "He doesn;t work here, I just drag him along or he'd never leave the apartment."
"You do know I have a job too, right?" Rick asked.
"leaving for work doesn't count," she replied.

Foxy tilts his head off to the side at the exchange between the two..
An what might his job be?
Hlaoroo wrote:"Yup. They're great teachers!" Ben calls down from his seat on the ledge atop the wall, having freeclimbed all the way up after leaving the fennec kit with his lutrine brother safely on the ground.
"Mind you, we weasels are naturally good climbers." he adds jokingly.

He looks up at the weasel.. then turns to Rick n' Chris
Hold that thought..
he says,
before attacking the wall, despite the protests that he wear safety harness from the other instructors..
And in no time, he is up on top of the wall with the weasel..
Being long and lanky, sure helps in getting up an wall like this..
Well, that, and my job involves climbing up things all day..
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Actually, my mom took me to the hospital the next day, because I had a stomachache," Timmy answered, nodding. "They said that it was the food that caused it, but it wasn't that I had eaten tuna, but rather that I had eaten so much, period. He told me that I should be careful anyway, because even now, problems have been known to pop up regarding diet. But," Here he smiled, "I haven't had any problems with it since, though I've never eaten as much in one sitting as I did that day."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Ooooh! Are we doing a climbing contest?" Selene asked as she went towards the climbing wall. She and Jasper had mostly stayed silent for the tour, nothing catching their eyes, though the wall had gotten Selene silently staring. When seeing Foxy scale it in no time flat, however, gave her a need to try it as well. "Well, then don't start thinking you'll win easily!" she exclaimed as she started climbing. It was interrupted though when Jasper tugged her down. "Awww, Jasper, I wanted to climb!"
"And you will be able to climb," Jasper said as he half dragged half tugged his sister to the climbing instructor. "After you have the proper equipment." He turned to Chris as he asked, "You wouldn't happen to have a harness in her size here, would you?"
-Monokuma

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

You all will have enough time to climb the wall when the tour is over. For now, let's continue. Kirby said before leading the group out of the rock climbing room and out into the rest of the center.

Once Kirby had lead everyone all around the rec center, Kirby took them outside where the cookout was. There were 3 tables, one for each size group before telling them "I hope you all enjoyed the tour! Lunch is ready for you all and afterwards you are free to explore the rec center until closing time. Have a good day!" he said before throwing his paws up and pointing to the cookout area.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Having slipped off during the tour, Ben is now standing behind a mid-sized barbecue and table, wearing a pair of plastic gloves and flipping burgers: veggie burgers on one hot plate and fish burgers on the other. A couple of loaves of bread are on his table along with a pile of napkins held down by his box of gloves; beside are bottles of sauce and mustard and shakers of salt and pepper, and a cooler full of ice and cans of drink stands next to his table. He waves with his spatula as he sees the tour group leaving the building.
"Hey, guys and girls! Who's hungry?" he grins.
"This'll be interesting. I haven't been to a barbecue in a long time. I usually tend to make my own burgers when I want them." Jannali confides to Timmy.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:You all will have enough time to climb the wall when the tour is over. For now, let's continue. Kirby said before leading the group out of the rock climbing room and out into the rest of the center.

It took Foxy considerably longer to get back down, than it took to get to the top of the wall.
When went to join up with the others at the food court
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Coffee and Cinnamon quickly speedwalk over to the barbecue, picking up their plates. Both of them take a fish burger, putting mustard and ketchup on their burgers respectively. They both take a soda and walk over to a able to eat.
My characters!
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Yay! Food!" Selene said as she grabbed two plates. She handed one to Jasper while she got a fish burger for herself and smothered it in ketchup. Jasper on the other hand grabbed one of the veggie burgers. "I'll never understand why you always choose those vegetable alternatives."
"I prefer not upsetting any of the prey, even if they're alright with the fish burgers," Jasper responded as he took a soda for Selene and himself. While going toward the lunch tables, he added, "Plus, they taste better."
-Monokuma

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Chris and Rick went right to the veggie burgers. Rick took a small one while Chris took two good sized ones.
Keeshah wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:You all will have enough time to climb the wall when the tour is over. For now, let's continue. Kirby said before leading the group out of the rock climbing room and out into the rest of the center.

It took Foxy considerably longer to get back down, than it took to get to the top of the wall.
When went to join up with the others at the food court
Chris walked over to foxy.
"you know, you can probably test into my advanced class with how well you got up that wall," she told him before taking a bite of her burger. she continued to speak after she'd swallowed most of her bite, but some was still in her mouth. "We cover how to get up when the footholds aren't as obvious, like on a real mountain. also, the equipment makes it a lot easier to get down."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Chris walked over to foxy.
"you know, you can probably test into my advanced class with how well you got up that wall," she told him before taking a bite of her burger. she continued to speak after she'd swallowed most of her bite, but some was still in her mouth. "We cover how to get up when the footholds aren't as obvious, like on a real mountain. also, the equipment makes it a lot easier to get down."

Foxy dives into the fruits and veggies and dips.. Munch munch...
That sounds interesting..
I'm usually climbing poles, towers, trees, walls and fences..
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Timmy nodded in agreement. "Haven't been to one in awhile, either. Tundra Town is all snowy, so any team celebration is an indoor thing, and the Rainforest district is almost worse for it, with how wet it is." He then looked to the server. "Uh, Ben, right? Would you... happen to know what kind of fish those burgers are made of?"
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Reaper grins, nudging Kavicks arm, causing the wolf to look at him "Shall I get the food or do you want to? " "I'll go you pick a seat " Reaper sat down at the middle table, an eye on kavick,as he gives them both veg, and normal and extras stuff listening to the conversations