Non HPU: Zootopia

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Re: Non HPU: Zootopia

Post by Jacey »

Eric lines up behind the otter and smiles, excited and ready for the tour to begin.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Monty joined the line too, writing down some observations on his notepad.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Cool. Hey, Rick, I just got us a free lunch," she called over to the dik-dik
"There's no such thing, what's the catch?" he asked the as he approached the table.
"I just had to sign us up."
after a brief conversation, Rick walked over to the Rhino behind the desk. "Hey, what exactly did Chris just sign us up for? I figure it wasn't just a free lunch."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Cool. Hey, Rick, I just got us a free lunch," she called over to the dik-dik
"There's no such thing, what's the catch?" he asked the as he approached the table.
"I just had to sign us up."
after a brief conversation, Rick walked over to the Rhino behind the desk. "Hey, what exactly did Chris just sign us up for? I figure it wasn't just a free lunch."
The Rhino looks down over the table at the dikdik before smiling and replying.
"It's a short tour of the entire campus. Your group is actually leaving right now, so you should get going!" The rhino pointed to the otter who was walking away.

Kirby waddled along, telling everyone in his group about the bathrooms lining the walls on either side, one side being for the males while the other side is saved for the females. 3 doors on each wall of different sizes to occupy the different sizes of mammals that live in zootopia. The hallway continues on, but Kirby turned left to show the group the large mammal basketball/volleyball court. There were bleachers on one wall with a large LCD scoreboard on the other.
"Our first stop is where we have the basketball court! This room is almost always busy with either basketball training camps, basketball games, and if we set up the volley ball net, we host the volleyball semi-finals!" Kirby said, leading them into the middle of the court.
"This place is big even for the intended players, but it doesn't stop anyone from enjoying the game!"
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Jacey wrote:Eric watched the two brothers dance, they were really good, better than he was. He gave them a tip and returned to the tour guide. "That was really amazing you two. You are great dancers." He smiled at them, happy to have a minor distraction from the wait.
"Thank you!"

Upon seeing their group taking off, Cinnamon and Coffee ran to catch up with them. They arrived just in time to hear about the basketball court. Coffee seemed interested, but Cinnamon merely leaned on his brother. This didn't mean he wasn't interested, he was just tired, like always.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh good. That's good." Jannali smiles and then immediately looks embarrassed. "Oh! Oh, I'm so sorry! How rude of me! I'm sorry! My name is Jannali. Jannali Henderson. It's an honour to meet you! The way you saved that last goal in Tundratown versus Nocturnalia last season by scissor-kicking the ball straight past the back four to the wingers on the touchline allowing them to breakaway and score and win the game was incredible! I've never seen anything like it!" the bilby gushes as she follows the group.
"Ah geez, your gonna make me blush here." Timmy responded as he followed along with the group. "I doubt is was as impressive as you make it sound. Thanks for the compliment though, Jannali."
MrNeonShot wrote:Kirby waddled along, telling everyone in his group about the bathrooms -snip-

"Our first stop is where we have the basketball court! -snip-
The rabbit looked on as their guide showed them the bathrooms, but upon stopping in, and hearing the explanation of the court, he gave a small nod of his head as he looked around. I'm not a basketball player, but from what I know of it, this looks to be a great quality court.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah, it was impressive! And you're welcome. Oh, gosh. I-I didn't mean to make you blush or get flustered though. I'm sorry. Um, perhaps I could give you dinner to make up for it?" smiles the bilby. Then she freezes, mortified, as she realises how that sounded.
"Oh! I-I didn't mean it like that! I'm not asking you on a date! I mean, for dinner but not a date. I mean- Oh gosh. This is so embarrassing! I'm saying it all wrong! Oh gosh! Oh gosh!" She babbles before grabbing her snout and calming herself.
"Sorry. I'm a chef, you see, and I own my own restaurant. That's all I meant. You could have dinner on me sometime. I wouldn't ask you on a date. I mean, I hardly know you. I mean. I'm sure you'd be great as a date and I'm sure lots of people would love to date you and they'd be lucky to have you, it's just that I wasn't asking for a date, just offering dinner. Not that I wouldn't want to date you. I mean I'm sure you're quite dateable and a great person but I- Oh gosh. What am I sayin? Oh gosh. Oh gosh! I'm going to shut up now!" Jannali's ears are quite pink as the bilby turns her eyes from the rabbit to the basketball court and marvels at the size.

~~~~~~~~
Stepping into the basketball court behind the group, Ben has an idea. He signals Leo to be quiet and he sneaks up the bleachers behind the group and into the control box opposite the scoreboard. He often helps run or repair the scoreboard so he has a key to the box and the mechanism of the board and he lets himself in and hits the button to bring the scoreboard to life, lighting it up and blasting the siren which echoes and reverberates across the empty court. Grinning, he watches the assembled tour group below, hoping for some fun reactions.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Walking to the front desk was a couple.. If you can call one being dragged walking. The bigger one of the two, a tiger, grinning down at the wolf whose tail was in his grip, once in earshot could be whinning "Coommee ooonnn.. Let go your going to tear it off.. I told you I'd follow. you could have just hefted me over your shoulder, but noo.. you had to grab my tail." The large white tiger resound deep chuckle showing his slightly hidden amusement "We both, know that's not true. You would have squirmed away, and it would draw other.. attention " his voice almost deep as his chuckle, the tigers green eyes locking with the rhino before giving a nod, the tiger places his large paws on the wolf's head, who in turned leaned closer a blush on his wolf's face "It's your falt for getting me these clothes" glancing around now and then as they sign their names to the clipboard before folowing, blaring sound to come across a rather small tour group
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Stepping into the basketball court behind the group, Ben has an idea. He signals Leo to be quiet and he sneaks up the bleachers behind the group and into the control box opposite the scoreboard. He often helps run or repair the scoreboard so he has a key to the box and the mechanism of the board and he lets himself in and hits the button to bring the scoreboard to life, lighting it up and blasting the siren which echoes and reverberates across the empty court. Grinning, he watches the assembled tour group below, hoping for some fun reactions.

The coy-wolf jumps back against the wall.. frantically looking left and to the right for the truck that is coming through the area..
What the freak was that! Just what kind of a game requires a noise like that?
My ears are still ringing...

he says to no one in general..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:Stepping into the basketball court behind the group, Ben has an idea. He signals Leo to be quiet and he sneaks up the bleachers behind the group and into the control box opposite the scoreboard. He often helps run or repair the scoreboard so he has a key to the box and the mechanism of the board and he lets himself in and hits the button to bring the scoreboard to life, lighting it up and blasting the siren which echoes and reverberates across the empty court. Grinning, he watches the assembled tour group below, hoping for some fun reactions.
The two cats both yelped and Coffee jumped into his brothers arms.

"WHY?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Hey now, no need to fret, I understAAH!" Timmy starts to respond to his conversation partner, but is startled by the blaring siren, jumping a good distance upward. Upon his descent, he looks over at the flashing scoreboard. "Wow, those buzzers are a LOT louder seeming without a crowd covering the noise up!"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"YIPE!" Jannali stumbles backwards, away from the sound and winds up flat on her tail. She gets herself up and dusts herself off but keeps her eyes shut.
"They sure are loud! Um, te-tell me when it's stopped flashing, please! I-It's just that I have epilepsy and the flashing might start a seizure a-and I'd rather avoid that..."

~~~~~~~~
Ben switches the scoreboard off and locks up before heading back to the group, slightly breathless from laughing.
"Sorry, everyone! I couldn't resist! The looks on your faces though! I wish I'd had a camera!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Ben switches the scoreboard off and locks up before heading back to the group, slightly breathless from laughing."Sorry, everyone! I couldn't resist! The looks on your faces though! I wish I'd had a camera!"
Having just made it to the group to hear the comment and wanting to help with hidden amusement just barely over his shyness, "He-hum.. Uh.. don't they.. um.. have a camera system here? " Kavick softly replies a blush creeping on to his cheeks smiling as when he feels reapers tail wrap around his own as comfort to the shy wolf. leaning in to whisper something only just barely audible for those with good hearing "Don't worry love, you have me here these are... decent... looking people."" the large white tiger mutters trying boost kavick's confidence as much needed, knowing how Kavick is around crowds, only to receive a kick for being rude, causing reaper to chuckle, before he slowly nodded towards the otter in the group
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hlaoroo wrote: Stepping into the basketball court behind the group, Ben has an idea. He signals Leo to be quiet and he sneaks up the bleachers behind the group and into the control box opposite the scoreboard. He often helps run or repair the scoreboard so he has a key to the box and the mechanism of the board and he lets himself in and hits the button to bring the scoreboard to life, lighting it up and blasting the siren which echoes and reverberates across the empty court. Grinning, he watches the assembled tour group below, hoping for some fun reactions.
Kirby had been examining the scoreboard when it lit up. He quizzically tilted his head as the lights set up before suddenly the siren goes off.
He jumps slightly with a light gasp, hiding instinctively behind one of the larger mammals.
Through the noise of the crowd, Kirby steps back out from behind the mammal and sighs before seeing Ben walking back to the group.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Sorry, everyone! I couldn't resist! The looks on your faces though! I wish I'd had a camera!"
Kirby glared at the mischievous ferret and made the "shame on you" face at him before hearing someone from the group speak up.
rodgil wrote:He-hum.. Uh.. don't they.. um.. have a camera system here? " Kavick softly replies a blush creeping on to his cheeks smiling as when he feels reapers tail wrap around his own as comfort to the shy wolf. leaning in to whisper something only just barely audible for those with good hearing "Don't worry love, you have me here these are... decent... looking people."" the large white tiger mutters trying boost kavick's confidence as much needed, knowing how Kavick is around crowds, only to receive a kick for being rude, causing reaper to chuckle, before he slowly nodded towards the otter in the group
Kirby inwardly squeed at the adorable couple before clearing his throat and replied
"We actually do! Sometimes we air the games on tv, so we have cameras set up. Unfortunately, those ones aren't running, but security cameras are! However, those ones aren't accessible to evil pranksters" Kirby said, making the "I've got my eye on you" motions at Ben.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote: Kirby inwardly squeed at the adorable couple before clearing his throat and replied
"We actually do! Sometimes we air the games on tv, so we have cameras set up. Unfortunately, those ones aren't running, but security cameras are! However, those ones aren't accessible to evil pranksters" Kirby said, making the "I've got my eye on you" motions at Ben.

The coywolf Hmmms..
Reaching for his pouch, panicking for a minute before remembering that he had left it and the notepad inside it.
back out in the trucks toolbox.
Then tries to make a mental note to try to hack into the security cameras here later..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

As soon as the scoreboard turned off, Timmy turned toward Jannali and let her know, "Alright, the lights are off now. It should be safe to look now." He glared at Ben (he tried, anyway; he wasn't used to glaring.) as the electrician laughed, before turning back. "You okay?" he asked. "I saw you fall; it didn't hurt, did it?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Leo yelped and covered his ears, not expecting the loud noise. "That's loud!" he exclaims, just as the siren ends.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

The couple stood there with the group of people, Reaper, trying to to keep his kavick calm with little things such as a nibble on the ear, or a rub on kavicks shoulders, & kavick, looking at the court design and architect around him, unable to keep from blushing, due to reapers attention, turning around to giving the massive white tiger a quick little kiss, causing the tiger to purr happily, both knowing that despite everything, they somehow became apart of each others lifes, though reaper unconsciously flashs his claws, should he feel any.. dirty intentions towards them I.E. kavick "I love you" they say at the same time. causing kavick's blush to deepen, and reaper's tail to coil further around kavick's & closes his eyes for a few seconds.in his loving gesture
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Since it appeared the loud noise had faded Monty turned his hearing aides back on. "And they said there wouldn't be any benefits to going partially deaf from that explosion..."

He blinked a few times from the bright lights. "Too bad the old eyes work just fine."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"No no no no no no no!" said a black-spotted grey lynx outside of the Savanna Recreation Center. Though her attire, a white flowy tank top and dark blue daisy dukes, seemed like it was meant for another kind of place, it was what she had decided to wear when coming here, and she didn't regret it. What she did regret, however, was her choice in alarm clocks, "We are so late!"
"Selene, calm down." said the lynx walking with the first. His fur matched hers, but he wore a black suit with a dark red bow tie, which was complimented by the fedora of the same color atop his head. Though he didn't see it that way, his sister thought he should dress nicely, so he dressed in his best formal wear. "I don't believe they are going to turn down more help." he said as he went through the door.
"Well, I guess you're right... I still feel bad about it." Selene said as her emerald eyes went to the floor. She knew Jasper was right, he was almost always right, but she always felt a tiny bit down whenever she thought she might've missed a chance to be helpful.
"Selene, listen," when she looked up, Jasper's icy blue eyes were staring directly into hers. "Just because we were a few minutes late, doesn't mean there was something you could've prevented. Ok?"
Selene sighed and smiled as she nodded. She always thought her twin was silly, speaking such nice things in the most serious of voices, "Alright, crazy claws. I won't be a Debbie Downer."
"Good," he said as he took a clipboard from the sign-in table. "After all, this was your idea in the first place, and I don't need you complaining now." The comment caused Selene to laugh when she was handed the clipboard. Jasper never understood her sense of humor, but ignored it this time as he grabbed his new name tag. After Selene was done, they ran towards a tour group that was being lead by an otter.
Suddenly, his eyes darted to the scoreboard for the basketball court that was being presented. Sighing, he whispered in Selene's ear, "Cover your ears." as he did the same. She simply shrugged and did as she was told.
Even more suddenly, the scoreboard lights came on, and not long afterward the buzzers went off. Selene was startled by the other animals' shock, but she was slightly happy that her brother managed to predict it.
Hlaoroo wrote:Ben switches the scoreboard off and locks up before heading back to the group, slightly breathless from laughing.
"Sorry, everyone! I couldn't resist! The looks on your faces though! I wish I'd had a camera!"
Jasper rolled his eyes when he heard the weasel. He didn't mind a clever prank once and a while, but the weasel didn't even hide well enough, not to mention it seemed he had upset fennec fox on his shoulder, and Jasper thought he had heard someone say something about epilepsy. "Three out of ten on the Prank-O-Meter. What do you say? Selene?
Selene, however, seemed to have forgotten most everything, and was focused on the cheetah and the leopard, the leopard being in the cheetah's arms. She couldn't tell weather it was out of cuteness or from yet another crush, but they piqued her interests.
"Hey, are you two alright?" she asked them as she walked towards them, her brother close behind.
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Reapers ear flickers, his head tilting towards the two new beasts to the group though focusing mostly on his pup, kavick looks towards the new beasts before giving a wave, placing his paw on his mates chest, causing the tiger to open his unusually green eyes to look at kav "thanks.love" kavick says "You know you don't have to thank me for knowing and loving you my lil pup" kavick blushes at the nickname
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Kavick decided to be.. chatty outside him and reapers bubble.. walking to the lynx just showing up, kavick holds out his paw ss a jesture of good will "Hi, I'm kavick and the brute behind me is reaper."." the fuzzy lupine greeted shyly. Reaper watched as his mate socialize, not being a.. people beast himself, he starts to check his claws waiting for the tour to continue.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

rodgil wrote:Kavick decided to be.. chatty outside him and reapers bubble.. walking to the lynx just showing up, kavick holds out his paw ss a jesture of good will "Hi, I'm kavick and the brute behind me is reaper."." the fuzzy lupine greeted shyly. Reaper watched as his mate socialize, not being a.. people beast himself, he starts to check his claws waiting for the tour to continue.
Jasper decided he would be the one to socialize with the mixed species couple, as Selene seemed to be busy with the new crush, or crushes, of the week, and he didn't want to seem suspicious for not responding to the wolf. "The name's Jasper," he said as he shook Kavick's paw. He gestured to Selene as he said, "The lynx over there is my sister Selene." Jasper didn't recognize either of them, so hopefully that meant that neither of them recognized him, or assumed who he was. He could handle it if it was an assumption, but it was always a hassle, and it always got a bit complicated when Selene was there. Hopefully, if he was recognized, the animal would be smart and keep their mouth shut. He'd calculated the probability of this, of course, but he decided to risk it since, after all, life wasn't fun without risks.
-Monokuma

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Cinnamon drops his brother and they both dusts themselves off, pretending as if nothing happened. They continued along with the group quietly.
My characters!
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Mickey wrote:Cinnamon drops his brother and they both dusts themselves off, pretending as if nothing happened. They continued along with the group quietly.
"Hey, I was talking to you two!" Selene said as she walked after them. "If you don't want to talk, that's okay, just say so!"
-Monokuma

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

AnimeNerd88 wrote: "Hey, I was talking to you two!" Selene said as she walked after them. "If you don't want to talk, that's okay, just say so!"
The two turn to the lynx, clear guilt on their faces.

"My brother and I are so sorry. Our shock kinda blocked out everything. I'm Coffee."

"I'm Coffee."

They both wave.
My characters!
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Jasper decided he would be the one to socialize with the mixed species couple, as Selene seemed to be busy with the new crush, or crushes, of the week, and he didn't want to seem suspicious for not responding to the wolf. "The name's Jasper," he said as he shook Kavick's paw.
Kavick smiles gently as they shake paws, " Nice to meet you.
He gestured to Selene as he said, "The lynx over there is my sister Selene." Jasper didn't recognize either of them, so hopefully that meant that neither of them recognized him, or assumed who he was. He could handle it if it was an assumption, but it was always a hassle, & it always got a bit complicated when Selene was there. Hopefully, if he was recognized.
Kavick, looked at the lynx, the name sounding familiar but too far for his brain to grasp, Reaper, knowing the name glanced at the lynx with narrowed eyes, but made no move otherwise, not particularly worried,
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Mickey wrote: The two turn to the lynx, clear guilt on their faces.

"My brother and I are so sorry. Our shock kinda blocked out everything. I'm Coffee."

"I'm Coffee."

They both wave.
"You're both called Coffee? She asked with a confused look on her face. "Okay, but it might get a little confusing, to be honest.
rodgil wrote: Kavick smiles gently as they shake paws, " Nice to meet you.
Kavick, looked at the lynx, the name sounding familiar but too far for his brain to grasp, Reaper, knowing the name glanced at the lynx with narrowed eyes, but made no move otherwise, not particularly worried,
Jasper noticed the stare he was receiving from the tiger. He'd have to be wary around him while he was here, in case he thought he was up to no good. He didn't let the notice show, though, as he responded to Kavick, "Same to you. When do you suppose the tour will start again?"
-Monokuma

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Kirby, after letting everyone chat for a bit, resumed the tour, leading the way back out of the hallway before showing off the basketball courts for both the medium and small animals.
"What we basically did here was take the design of the big mammal one and convert it down a bit so that the smaller mammals could play. Still, anyone can play anywhere, if they think they can." he explained to the group.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

AnimeNerd88 wrote: "You're both called Coffee? She asked with a confused look on her face. "Okay, but it might get a little confusing, to be honest.
Coffee jokingly bumped his brother with his elbow, pulling a chuckle from him.

"I'm Coffee."

"And I'm Cinnamon. Honest."
My characters!
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Mickey wrote: Coffee jokingly bumped his brother with his elbow, pulling a chuckle from him.

"I'm Coffee."

"And I'm Cinnamon. Honest."
"Oh! That makes much more sense!" Selene said as a smile returned to her face. She put a hand her chest and gestured to her brother, who she hoped was making friends with a white tiger and a wolf, as she said, "My name's Selene! And that's my brother Jasper! I'd like to talk more, but we should probably follow the tour guide, though."
-Monokuma

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Pecan wrote:As soon as the scoreboard turned off, Timmy turned toward Jannali and let her know, "Alright, the lights are off now. It should be safe to look now." He glared at Ben (he tried, anyway; he wasn't used to glaring.) as the electrician laughed, before turning back. "You okay?" he asked. "I saw you fall; it didn't hurt, did it?"
" Thanks. I-I'm fine. I've taken worse. My brothers and I used to play rough in the dunes." Jannali replies, opening her eyes and smiling.
"Um, s-so... Dinner?" she queries shyly.

~~~~~~~~
"Yeah. These smaller courts can also be converted for volleyball and suchlike for the smaller mammals, just so you know." Ben adds, checking the time on his watch, tapping a button to deactivate an alarm as he does so.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Kirby, after letting everyone chat for a bit, resumed the tour, leading the way back out of the hallway before showing off the basketball courts for both the medium and small animals.
"What we basically did here was take the design of the big mammal one and convert it down a bit so that the smaller mammals could play. Still, anyone can play anywhere, if they think they can." he explained to the group.
Foxy trots out on one of the medium sized courts.
Having found a ball tries a few shots, coming no where near the hoop with any of them..
Nope this is deffently not my game..
What else is there to do here?
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Reaper & Kavick followed the group as it moved, reaper making a mental map as the moved, kavick not caring about getting lost in the rec center "So.. how long have you lived here in the city if you don't mind me asking?"Kavick asked jasper hoping to make atleast one new friend that day. Reaper stayed quiet amused by the friendly nature in kavick
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

rodgil wrote:Reaper & Kavick followed the group as it moved, reaper making a mental map as the moved, kavick not caring about getting lost in the rec center "So.. how long have you lived here in the city if you don't mind me asking?"Kavick asked jasper hoping to make atleast one new friend that day. Reaper stayed quiet amused by the friendly nature in kavick
"Me and Selene have been here all our lives." Jasper said while following the otter. He turned his head toward Kavick as he asked, "What about you and Reaper? You two move here recently or have Selene and I just never seen you before?" He wasn't usually social, but getting information on the two wouldn't hurt.
-Monokuma

rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Kavick nodded his head "Yea me & reaper just recently moved here after a few years in the nocturnal area due to.. Issues"[color=#800080Kavick said with a bit of saddness knowing it was an sore topic for reaper, the lawsuit being recent and a conspiracy busted in zootopia. Reaper sighed at his past but he survived and made him strong & found kavick[/color]"I even used to be a cop,"The lupine added for reasons he couldn't explain, the tiger lost in thought but taking a step or two closer to kavick
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

rodgil wrote:Kavick nodded his head "Yea me & reaper just recently moved here after a few years in the nocturnal area due to.. Issues"Kavick said with a bit of saddness knowing it was an sore topic for reaper, the lawsuit being recent and a conspiracy busted in zootopia. Reaper sighed at his past but he survived and made him strong & found kavick"I even used to be a cop,"The lupine added for reasons he couldn't explain, the tiger lost in thought but taking a step or two closer to kavick
Jasper let a flicker escape his ears. The wolf used to be a cop, but it was the tiger that might've recognized him? Odd, but nothing that could be considered bad about it. "Why the 'used to be'? Something happen that caused you to lose it? Or too personal?" Jasper asked. He was curious, but didn't want to cause a scene by making him cry. That, and Selene would definitely give him an earful.
-Monokuma

rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Kavick smiled brightly despite walking on hot coal, so to speak"I worked as a special operative, as in undercover stuff, a little closer to the heavy units & I've seen some pretty gorey stuff in my short time there, the last one was a illegal fighting club that ended up being one of the hiden conspiracies in zootopia, also how I met Reaper, only wish I could say love at first sight then being love at first bite"Kavick grunted, his paw going to his shoulder, though smiling was in a rage at the memory of reaper being forced in that situation. Reaper sighed heavily at the mention of that nightmare palace, a few scars still aching as guilt of scaring kavick surfaced for a second before being reburied
Last edited by rodgil on Tue May 10, 2016 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

rodgil wrote:Kavick smiled brightly despite walking on hot coal, so to speak"I worked as a special operative, as in undercover stuff, a little closer to the heavy units & I've seen some pretty gorey stuff in my short time there, the last one was a illegal fighting club that ended up being one of the hidden conspiracies in Zootopia, also how I met Reaper, only wish I could say love at first sight then being love at first bite"Kavick grunted, his paw going to his shoulder, though smiling was in a rage at the memory of reaper being forced in that situation. Reaper sighed heavily at the mention of that nightmare palace, a few scars still aching as guilt of scaring kavick surfaced for a second before being reburied
"I think I heard about that... sorry you got in that situation, I guess." Jasper said, putting a little sympathy in his voice so as to seem like he cared more than he did. He did care, in the fact that he wasn't involved with that fight club at all, but it was something he expected from the city. It wasn't the rainbows and sunshine people thought it was sometimes, and the smack to reality was always hard to handle. "Any questions you have for me?" Jasper asked. He figured there would be at least one, only question was what it was.
Last edited by AnimeNerd88 on Thu May 12, 2016 11:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-Monokuma

rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Kavick sighed but put on a real smile this time"Don't be, I got reaper, I lived, I got to bring some horrible beasts to justice, and moved here, to were a small time mafia is supposedly ran, I only regret I couldn't of got it clipped sooner" reaper stalked in closer to hold kavicks paw in a short reassuring grip "I still can't ever repay Kavick for freeing me and the others" Reaper spoke out after a bit, his voice chilling and deep but smooth like ice "as for anymore questions.. I don't think so, I can tell you care alot for your sister despite your emotional block.. just make sure she never finds out the truth about you, I feel positive it would crush her emtionally" Kavick whispered to jasper as so selene doesnt hear, having figured out who jasper was finally, but as with reaper didn't careknowing they were secure either way