Non HPU: Zootopia

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Non HPU: Zootopia

Post by Hlaoroo »

Pecan wrote:Timmy nodded at the nurse. "Thank you, miss." He then turned to the bilby he was currently supporting. "After we get to the room, do you want me to get you some water or something?"
Jannali thanks the nurse and heads for the room with Timmy's support.
"Um... N-no thanks... M-maybe just look after my purse w-while I sleep? Please?" the bilby queries, passing the rabbit the aforementioned item as she climbs onto the bed.

~~~~~~~~
Over at the barbecue Ben is scraping off the blackened oil and grease as the hotplate cools, all the burgers now eaten. Although he appears focused on his work and to be chatting to a friend as he scrapes, he has actually noticed Jasper and the stealing and returning of the wallet. He instantly knows who the lynx is but doesn't recognise the foxes to whom he's chatting and he's keeping a close eye on the fedora-sporting lynx knowing that he can't touch him but that he should pay attention. He's just far enough away to be out of earshot but that doesn't matter as his highly-trained eyes can read the lips from afar.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Jasper stifled a sigh that was trying to leave his mouth. That idiotic fox thought he actually carried his wallet in his pocket? While he did have one there, all that was in it was board game money. He sat down next to Selene as he asked, "So, what are you two talking about?"
"What we do for work, currently," Selene answered, glancing at Jasper, then back to Foxy, "'I'm a seamstress! If you ever need specially made clothes, come to me! So, what about you? What's your profession?"

I'm currently a city worker.. I maintain the traffic signals, camera's and computer internet cables that link them all together. mostly in the Rainforest district
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Hmm, sounds interesting..." Selene says with a claw to her chin, "What about hobbies, Foxy? What do you do for fun?" She seemed to have possibly not heard the fox, but even Jasper couldn't tell.
Speaking of Jasper, he was currently shooting a harsh glare at Baron. "Yes, different companies and such." he said, starting to shift his gaze to the coyote.
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Hmm, sounds interesting..." Selene says with a claw to her chin, "What about hobbies, Foxy? What do you do for fun?" She seemed to have possibly not heard the fox, but even Jasper couldn't tell.

You could say that i'm an amateur historian, archaeologist, explorer. I prowl about in the abandoned and buried area's of the city..
AnimeNerd88 wrote:Speaking of Jasper, he was currently shooting a harsh glare at Baron. "Yes, different companies and such." he said, starting to shift his gaze to the coyote.
Foxy notices Jasper glaring at the other fox..
Just for the record, i'm not really any part fox..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

As the couple come back outside, kavick laughing at something, reaper smiling at the wolf, they walk over to the group kavick acting nervous the closer they got "Hey everyone. I'm sorry for causing any of you all alarm with my actions a bit ago." The wolf slightly whined, the tigers large paw on his shoulder
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Timmy takes the item offered with a nod. "Of course, I'd be more than willing to hold onto this for you," he answers. "I'll probably go stay in the area we were before, so just come find me when you wake up, alright?"
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Baron didnt mind the glare, he smiled casually and soon stood on his own only returning the glare with a hidden one of his own as if the two were having a mental arguement
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The only answer Timmy gets is a gentle snore as the bilby has fallen asleep, still wearing her glasses, the instant her head hit the pillow.

~~~~~~~~
Ben scrapes the last of the muck from the hotplate and helps his colleagues put it and the other cooking gear away before disposing of his gloves and wiping his paws on his jeans. He looks around at the assembled animals before strolling casually towards Rick and Chris, a direction that just happens to move him closer to the lynx.
"Hey, you two. How's things?" he greets the ungulates, cracking open a can of soda. "Mind if I sit with you? I've been on my paws all morning."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Kirby poked his head in, then the nurse at the two in the room before Kirby indicates that they should go.
"Thank you for helping her out, boys." the nurse said quietly with a smile.
"Oh, I kinda just led the way." Kirby replied quietly.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Don't worry, I'm not some sort of species-ist." Jasper says, hearing the coyote's comment while still glaring at Baron, thinking about the ways he could be skinned, "And even if I was, you're clearly a coyote."
"Oh my gosh! That's sounds so awesome!" Selene said, hearing about exploring abandoned parts of the city. She clasped her paws together in a begging gesture as she said, "Please please please! You gotta take me! That sounds so fun!"
-Monokuma

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hlaoroo wrote:Ben scrapes the last of the muck from the hotplate and helps his colleagues put it and the other cooking gear away before disposing of his gloves and wiping his paws on his jeans. He looks around at the assembled animals before strolling casually towards Rick and Chris, a direction that just happens to move him closer to the lynx.
"Hey, you two. How's things?" he greets the ungulates, cracking open a can of soda. "Mind if I sit with you? I've been on my paws all morning."
"Go right ahead. Things are fine, but Rick's being boring again," Chris replied.
"Excuse me for spending time planning out my next story. Some of us aren't lucky enough to have our dream day job," he replied.
"you're telling me you don't have time to think while working part-time at a book store?"
"hey, it gets busy... sometimes."
"whatever, go back to thinking, Ben'll keep me entertained."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

rodgil wrote:As the couple come back outside, kavick laughing at something, reaper smiling at the wolf, they walk over to the group kavick acting nervous the closer they got "Hey everyone. I'm sorry for causing any of you all alarm with my actions a bit ago." The wolf slightly whined, the tigers large paw on his shoulder
Foxy lays back his ears..
Do you know how to be low key? I've already waaaay to much attention drawn to me this afternoon already.
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Don't worry, I'm not some sort of species-ist." Jasper says, hearing the coyote's comment while still glaring at Baron, thinking about the ways he could be skinned, "And even if I was, you're clearly a coyote."

Turning this attention back to Jasper.
A coy-wolf actually to be specific.. Can even do the howl to prove it..
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Oh my gosh! That's sounds so awesome!" Selene said, hearing about exploring abandoned parts of the city. She clasped her paws together in a begging gesture as she said, "Please please please! You gotta take me! That sounds so fun!"

Well that depends.. how much do you like climbing down into dirty dark dank abandoned places, that no body has been in for many years..
Hotep the psychic

Baron chuckled at the coyotes reaction. Although he had nothing to say at the moment he soon felt a buzz in his pocket and reached in to check the number. Luckily it wasnt someone he knew so he ended the call and put the black phone away.

But once he felt he stayed his welcome and did what he wanted he only gave that mafioso smile and turned to walk away towards his instrument case his tail quickly snatching chris's wallet expertly and hiding it as if he did nothing and opened his case to show a simple saxophone.
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh. Thanks. How've you two been? And whatcha writing about, Rick?" Ben queries amiably before catching Baron's paw as he walks past.
"Ahem. I assume you picked up that wallet for safekeeping so it could be returned to its rightful owner?" he queries with a wink.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh. Thanks. How've you two been? And whatcha writing about, Rick?" Ben queries amiably before catching Baron's paw as he walks past.
"Ahem. I assume you picked up that wallet for safekeeping so it could be returned to its rightful owner?" he queries with a wink.
Baron near dropped his sax and caught it with a sudden lucky grab. He blinked not understanding bens motives before taking a moment to think. "not sure if i catch what you mean. You have the wallet in your pocket." baron said using a simple trick from his proffesion. However sure enough the wallet he took would be there. Whats in it would be left to whoever checked it though. And with that he removed his paw from chris's to begin playing some up beat jazz
ImageImageImage
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

He winces softly, his ear tiwtches, a nod in understanding,
Well that depends.. how much do you like climbing down into dirty dark dank abandoned places, that no body has been in for many years..

before perking at the mention of mass urban exploration. "Hey you think I could join you? I do freerun & parkour on a pretty average basis. "
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

rodgil wrote:He winces softly, his ear tiwtches, a nod in understanding,

before perking at the mention of mass urban exploration. "Hey you think I could join you? I do freerun & parkour on a pretty average basis. "

Foxy rubs his chin..
Looks like i'm going to have to dig into my old maps of the city, to find an interesting place to go exploring into..
You all looking for a day trip? or a week long exploration ?
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"I don't mind going in dark and dirty places," Selene said, not noticing her brother get up from the table, "In fact I could even make something to keep me clean, and you too if you want it," Then hearing the mixed species couple enter the conversation, she said, "Oh! That could be even more fun! Please take us! Please!" as she went back to clasping her paws together.
"Yes, because you just put it there," Jasper said to Baron after the comment about the wallet. Idiot. Does he have no sense of self control? He can only imagine the torture his parents go through... "How about you just leave before trying stuff like this? Or do you want to be arrested?
-Monokuma

Hotep the psychic

"ey watch your mouth cat, you and i both know with just a few woyds we could throw each udder in da cage." Baron growled at Jasper. He had a point, should they want it they could easily put each other in jail. But would they?

Either way seemed he wasnt wanted and it only urged the fact when a cop on break entered the place. "Ah great the fuzz is here......and its the sarge himself....muffins and cookies timberwolf" Baron thought as he continued playing his sax.
ImageImageImage
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Kavick ignored the argument between jasper & baron, tail waging at the thought of a week long urban exploration trip; Reaper just watched the new fox with mild interest yet higher suspicion, his ears gently flickering, tail wrapping around his loves waist "That sounds great. I have only visited some abandoned warehouses & random places I manage to find , so this should be fun. So long as we're careful, you'd be surprised how many strong looking floors give way to a pebble alone. There was this one time I we-" "Hun, your rambling again.." The large white tiger stated interrupting kavick, xausing said wolf to blush "Woops."
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Timmy simply gives a small smile at the sound, before quietly heading away, and back outside. He took a seat and simply relaxed for a bit.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

rodgil wrote:"That sounds great. I have only visited some abandoned warehouses & random places I manage to find , so this should be fun. So long as we're careful, you'd be surprised how many strong looking floors give way to a pebble alone. There was this one time I we-"[/color] "Hun, your rambling again.." The large white tiger stated interrupting kavick, xausing said wolf to blush "Woops."

You have been rummaging in the buildings that are exposed to the weather.
Those are too easy to get too, would have been cleaned out long ago..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Hotep the psychic wrote: Baron near dropped his sax and caught it with a sudden lucky grab. He blinked not understanding bens motives before taking a moment to think. "not sure if i catch what you mean. You have the wallet in your pocket." baron said using a simple trick from his proffesion. However sure enough the wallet he took would be there. Whats in it would be left to whoever checked it though. And with that he removed his paw from chris's to begin playing some up beat jazz
Ben feels Baron's paw move in and out of his pocket and uses his free paw to check nothing of his own is missing before allowing the musician to leave.
"Here, Chris. He pickpocketed you. You'd better make sure nothing's missing. If it is there looks to be a cop over there." the weasel says, passing the wallet back to its owner.
"For a thief he's not a bad musician though... Oh hey, Timmy. Wanna come sit with us?" Ben waves to the rabbit sitting not too far away.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote: Baron near dropped his sax and caught it with a sudden lucky grab. He blinked not understanding bens motives before taking a moment to think. "not sure if i catch what you mean. You have the wallet in your pocket." baron said using a simple trick from his proffesion. However sure enough the wallet he took would be there. Whats in it would be left to whoever checked it though. And with that he removed his paw from chris's to begin playing some up beat jazz
Ben feels Baron's paw move in and out of his pocket and uses his free paw to check nothing of his own is missing before allowing the musician to leave.
"Here, Chris. He pickpocketed you. You'd better make sure nothing's missing. If it is there looks to be a cop over there." the weasel says, passing the wallet back to its owner.
"For a thief he's not a bad musician though... Oh hey, Timmy. Wanna come sit with us?" Ben waves to the rabbit sitting not too far away.
Chris grabbed the wallet and checked to see if any of her cards got taken. "All my cards are still there, I don't really care if he took any cash though," she said as she slipped it back in her pocket. "If he's pickpocketing he probably needs it more."
"I'm not covering for you if you're short for the rent," Rick chimed in.
"luckily, the rec center pays better than the bookstore."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

The wolf huffed knowing even with his status he wasn't aloud to make any official police arrest. Just be a little rough to those who step past their boundaries & civilian arrests. Keeps corrupted officers in their place if they never know about surprise inspections on their job
[quote][/You have been rummaging in the buildings that are exposed to the weather.
Those are too easy to get too, would have been cleaned out long ago..quote]
"Actually a few were still fully furnished some I'm sure you could easily just move right in but were just boarded up or condemned"
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Jasper let out a sigh. The idiot had a point. Either of them could've thrown the other under the bus. He simply just went back to the table Selene was at, preferring to just not deal with this idiot any longer.
"So that's a yes, then? We can go?" Selene asked, hope growing on her face, "Yes! So, where are we gonna go? I've heard of a few building that are abandoned, even this one weird school that was in...Tundratown, I think. What do you guys think?"
-Monokuma

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote: "So that's a yes, then? We can go?" Selene asked, hope growing on her face, "Yes! So, where are we gonna go? I've heard of a few building that are abandoned, even this one weird school that was in...Tundratown, I think. What do you guys think?"

A weird school? well that sounds like something..
haunted i'm guessing?
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Hm?" Timmy's ear shot up at the sound of his name, and the rest of his head slowly followed as he ascertained the source. Upon seeing the weasel waving at him-- Ben, if he remembered correctly-- he got up and headed towards his group.
"Hey there, did you need something?" He asked upon arrival, having only heard is name.
Hotep the psychic

Baron hmphed to himself seeing jasper go. However even as he played he eyed the cop in the area. He had close calls looks like he has to tone his antics down for now. He likes his fun but even he understood when to not. He played his saxophone for everyone before the cop would find jasper and tap his shoulder.

"are you jasper? May i have a word in private?"
ImageImageImage
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Um, maybe," Selene said, putting a claw to her chin, "It's either that, or some big, bad incident happened there. Can't really remember what, though."
Of course. Jasper was just trying to be good for his sister, then another criminal starts causing trouble, and he's the one the police go after. Well, time to 'work his magic' as some of his lackeys called it.
"Ugh, fine," he said, trying to sound annoyed while walking away from the table, "But I swear, if you're another cop that thinks I'm that other Jasper, I'm going to lose it."
-Monokuma

Hotep the psychic

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Um, maybe," Selene said, putting a claw to her chin, "It's either that, or some big, bad incident happened there. Can't really remember what, though."
Of course. Jasper was just trying to be good for his sister, then another criminal starts causing trouble, and he's the one the police go after. Well, time to 'work his magic' as some of his lackeys called it.
"Ugh, fine," he said, trying to sound annoyed while walking away from the table, "But I swear, if you're another cop that thinks I'm that other Jasper, I'm going to lose it."

The wolf would pull Jasper aside and sigh as he looks to Baron next. "I hate using that accent....anywho message from your mom. She wants to see ya when ya got time. She didnt say when." The wolf said with a more sputhern touch to his original voice he was straight to the point in showing he was just some policeman hired into this. He gave Jasper a bulky letter then shot Baron a look before leaving.

Baron however saw the exchange and watched the wolf leave. He didnt like the look of things when his phone buzzed. Near jnstantly his fur seemed to poof out. He flipped the speaker up and answered only to be met with a faint yelling. Then he calmed down seeing ut wasnt his boss or his bears....it was a telemarketer for wild hog cable. He soon hung up and sighed.
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Um, maybe," Selene said, putting a claw to her chin, "It's either that, or some big, bad incident happened there. Can't really remember what, though."

Well there have been quite a number of bad events that have happened to the city over the years..
The rabies plague of 1766, the tsunami of 1805, the earthquake of 1870, the great fire of 1903..
The city has been rebuilt at-least three times as far as i can tell, each time on top of the remains of the old.
An built up higher and farther back from the shoreline..
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

A claw scratching his chin as he thinks back, yet coming up with nothing while keeping the officer in his peripheral vision going through a list of all his supplies in his mind then multiplying it a good bit "Hey love, are you coming or do you wanna stay up here on the surface? He asked knowing how the tiger was about dark creepy places due to his past "I guess I'll go.. it could be interesting, plus you couldn't carry all your supplies anyway/" Reaper stated causing Kavick laugh a bit
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That's nice of you. You have a heart of gold! You'll be lucky to have her, Rick." Ben teases before looking back at Timmy.

"I was just inviting you to come sit with us since you looked a little bored there by yourself, Timmy. How's... Jannali, was it? How's she doing?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

A letter from Mom? Jasper thought, a little confused as he started to walk back to the table. What could it be about this time? Oh well, it can wait until I get back to the apartment. He shoved the envelope in his pocket at this thought, right before he sat down again.
"No, I think it was something more...isolated? I think that's the word? It was something that was just there," Selene said as she started to rub her temples, racking her brain for what had happened there, "Hm...do you remember, Jasper?"
"Afraid not, sorry," Jasper said with a shrug, "I don't think I've even heard about it before."
"Hm, well, we might find out when we get there. Or not. Doesn't really matter, I guess." Selene said as she went back to relaxing in her seat.
-Monokuma

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote: "No, I think it was something more...isolated?

Isolated... This word dredges up fuzzy memories in the CoyWolf... the roar of the water fall, the cages, muzzles.. Strong feelings of fear-aggression-paranoia-bloodlust..

AnimeNerd88 wrote:I think that's the word? It was something that was just there," Selene said as she started to rub her temples, racking her brain for what had happened there, "Hm...do you remember, Jasper?"
"Afraid not, sorry," Jasper said with a shrug, "I don't think I've even heard about it before."
"Hm, well, we might find out when we get there. Or not. Doesn't really matter, I guess." Selene said as she went back to relaxing in her seat.

William shakes the cobwebs of memories out of his head..
Sorry Zoned out there..
Do you know how to get to the place? I'm assuming that it is easily accessible?
If it is somewhat famous or infamous as the case may be.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Yeah, it's not that hard to get there," Selene said, leaning forward onto the table, "I've actually tested the door before, and it's just unlocked. Pretty weird, but whatever."
-Monokuma

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Yeah, it's not that hard to get there," Selene said, leaning forward onto the table, "I've actually tested the door before, and it's just unlocked. Pretty weird, but whatever."

Ok then it's a date!
Soooo when are we all going to gather things up an go there?
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Well, the day is still young, so why not later today?" Selene asked, "I won't really have anything to keep myself clean, but I won't really mind. You wanna come, Jasper?"
Jasper shrugged, "Why not? Don't really have anything else planned." And it was true. Any plans he had for that day were dismissed for Selene, so there was nothing important to do. For now, at least.
-Monokuma

Hotep the psychic

Baron soon stopped playing and put his instrument away. his saxophone set gently in its velvet case before clacking showed the case being closed for good. the fox would stand and close everything before grabbing his jacket and tossing his trash away. He'd pass jasper on his way out to the streets where he'd put on his coat and look around, he might as well find something to do. Maybe Bigs had a job for him or something?
ImageImageImage