Non HPU: Zootopia

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Non HPU: Zootopia

Post by Hlaoroo »

Ben serves everyone their burgers and drinks and turns to Timmy and holds up a finger.
"...I have no idea. Let's find out!" Turning back to the barbecue he flips a couple of burgers with one paw and picks up the box of fish burgers with the other, pausing to read it.
"Huh. They musta got the cheap brand. It literally just says "fish" in the ingredients. Sorry I can't be more helpful."
"Huh... That sounds risky." Jannali observes. "I think I'll just stick with a veggie burger today, thanks."
"Sure thing. Here you go."
"Thanks." Jannali sniffs delicately at the burger, using her chef's nose to detect the ingredients and seasonings. "What are you going to have, Timmy?" she queries.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Kirby got in line behind Jannali and Timmy, giving them a wave and a smile as he carried Leo on his shoulders, his mother standing behind the two as the otter takes a plate.
"I believe that brand is a salmon patty, but I don't know about the region. I grill them all the time at home on the electric griller. the otter said as he swayed his tail and inhaled the scent of the burgers.
Leo swayed his tail and bounced up and down on Kirby's shoulders, smiling as he made a grabbing motion for a plate. Kirby kept the two plates in his paws, though, letting Leo down on the ground to go off and explore, Christine keeping a motherly eye on him.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Salmon, huh?" Timmy shakes his head in disappointment. He honestly had no idea if tuna patties were a thing, but it never hurt to ask. Shrugging, he grabs a plate of his own. "Alright, a veggie burger for me as well, then."
Last edited by Pecan on Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Willian starts tossing bleu berries up into the air to catch them within his muzzle...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Veggie it is. There you are. Help yourself to the sauces. Fish for you then, Kirby? Will Leo be having the fish too?"

Jannali notes Timmy's disappointment as she nibbles at her burger.
"You know, I could easily do a tuna burger for you as a special order too. It would just be a slight variation on the normal tuna sandwich that's on the menu anyway." she offers in an attempt to cheer the rabbit up.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Timmy perked up slightly at Jannali's words. Making sure he swallowed his first bite first, he responded, "Honestly, just the sandwich would be fine. I know you told me about your cheese and broccoli soup before, and soup and sandwich's usually go together, so that sounds great."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Willian looks around for someone in charge..
Ah excuse me, when will the tour of the rest of this place be starting up again?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Reaper sighs laying his head on his large paws wonder about work the scandel earning them good money but he knew that would end soon, even with his odd end jobs that were decent money, now & then, the sound of a plate placed down made him jump, calming the second he realized it was kavick, "You know not to sneak up on me like that.." tthe white tiger groaned out as the wolf got on his lap like he was a cushion, "Oh lighten up, you know this is a social event, love. Try to enjoy yourself."
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"Um, I think the tour ended," Selene said to the fox, before turning to Jasper and asking, "It did end, right?"
"I believe so." Jasper said after finishing his burger. He turned to the otter and looked at the name tag as he asked, "Is the tour over, Mr. Otterson?"
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"Um, I think the tour ended," Selene said to the fox, before turning to Jasper and asking, "It did end, right?"
"I believe so." Jasper said after finishing his burger. He turned to the otter and looked at the name tag as he asked, "Is the tour over, Mr. Otterson?"

But there is still...
looking over the papers they gave him at reg.
There is still the swimming and diving area, the weight room, something called tennis courts
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"But, he said earlier that 'He hoped we had a good tour' or something, didn't he?" Selene pointed out. "Wouldn't that mean that the tour is over?"
-Monokuma

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:"But, he said earlier that 'He hoped we had a good tour' or something, didn't he?" Selene pointed out. "Wouldn't that mean that the tour is over?"
"Yes, We showed everyone where everything is. After lunch, everyone will be able to explore the center. For now, we can all hang out! Enjoy some burgers and get to know each other. Kirby said before turning to the weasel.
"I'll have the salmon burger plain" he said with a pleasant smile.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Reaper lays his head on kavicks shoulder, holding the wolf; kavick smiles at his slightly antisocial mate, rubbing the massive white tigers ears, how ever deciding to be the "social butterfly that he was, Kavick decided to address the situation he was soon to be in "Hey does anyone know anywhere hiring recently? I've been looking but no one seems to need the help" The wolf smiles brighter as he feels reapers tail coil around his, a nervous habit of the tiger he fell in love with
Last edited by rodgil on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Pecan wrote:Timmy perked up slightly at Jannali's words. Making sure he swallowed his first bite first, he responded, "Honestly, just the sandwich would be fine. I know you told me about your cheese and broccoli soup before, and soup and sandwich's usually go together, so that sounds great."
"All right. You're easy to please. I like you." Jannali grins at the rabbit. "So when do you want to do this?" she queries, taking another bite of her burger and glancing across at the street as a fire truck roars past with lights blazing and sirens blaring. Suddenly, the bilby appears to go into a trance, freezing and staring blankly for a moment at the road vacated by the truck and the reflection of the flashing lights running across the glass of the building across the street as the fire truck disappears around the corner. After a moment she moves again but she appears robotic and distracted, as though her mind is elsewhere. She chews listlessly without swallowing, raises and lowers her burger to and from her mouth jerkily and unevenly and walks slowly and unsteadily across the grass towards the road where the traffic is beginning to move again now that the fire truck is gone.

~~~~~~~~
"Fish burger it is." Ben grins. "I've a rather too well cooked one here that I forgot to turn or there's a less well cooked one here that's also done. Which would you like?" he asks the otter, passing a veggie burger to a hare as he speaks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"I'll have the less well done patty, if you don't mind." Kirby replied. He then noticed the bilby begin wandering out towards the street. He thought for a moment about what she was doing, not really knowing anything was going on, but was a bit worried as to where she was going.
"The parking lot is across the rec center, so where is she going?" Kirby said aloud.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"Honestly, this month is kinda light as far as practices go, so really anytime would work for- Uh, Jannali?" Timmy's eyes furrowed as he watched his conversation partner get up without so much as a word, and start walking. "Is everything okay? I didn't say anything...wrong... um..." His eyes widened once he got a good look at her. She seemed so... robotic now, nothing at all like the girl he had been talking to. Was something wrong?

Upon seeing where exactly she was headed, his already-wide eyes nearly popped out of his head. He got up, and ran over to her, putting a paw on her shoulder to hold her back from the road, giving a gentle tug in the opposite direction. "Jannali? Jannali, can you hear me?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Pecan wrote:"Honestly, this month is kinda light as far as practices go, so really anytime would work for- Uh, Jannali?" Timmy's eyes furrowed as he watched his conversation partner get up without so much as a word, and start walking. "Is everything okay? I didn't say anything...wrong... um..." His eyes widened once he got a good look at her. She seemed so... robotic now, nothing at all like the girl he had been talking to. Was something wrong?

Upon seeing where exactly she was headed, his already-wide eyes nearly popped out of his head. He got up, and ran over to her, putting a paw on her shoulder to hold her back from the road, giving a gentle tug in the opposite direction. "Jannali? Jannali, can you hear me?"

Foxy tilts his head off to the side..
Whats going on here? Some kind of hypnosis?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Seeing that Timmy had caught Jannali, the otter sighs in relief.
Keeshah wrote: Foxy tilts his head off to the side..
Whats going on here? Some kind of hypnosis?
"Maybe? Though if others begin to do it, it'll look like a scene from one of my comics. Let's let Tim there bring her back before asking." Kirby said.
rodgil wrote:Reaper lays his head on kavicks shoulder, holding the wolf; kavick smiles at his slightly antisocial mate, rubbing the massive white tigers ears, how ever deciding to be the "social butterfly that he was, Kavick decided to address the situation he was soon to be in "Hey does anyone know anywhere hiring recently? I've been looking but no one seems to need the help" The wolf smiles brighter as he feels reapers tail coil around his, a nervous habit of the tiger he fell in love with
Kirby looks over and sees that the wolf is shouting to the crowd and shrugs, replying to the wolf "I think the newspaper has advertisements for job opportunities. Or you can just google job opportunities in zootopia and see what comes up."
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Kirby looks over and sees that the wolf is shouting to the crowd and shrugs, replying to the wolf "I think the newspaper has advertisements for job opportunities. Or you can just google job opportunities in zootopia and see what comes up."
]Kavick huffed having been through the ads, banking was too cold hearted of a job, he was sure if he did, it would end with some old women crying, then his boss through a wall like that one hero movie, he could work in the resturant business but again no ones hiring or something against "predators", construction he has no knowledge via fixing only destroying bounce was an option he supposed "So thats a no then... great... The lupine groans having finiished his food before asking, Reaper taking his time to finish lunch
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"I always have job opportunities. You probably wouldn't like them, though." Jasper says to Kavick, the smallest hint of a smile on his face.
"Um, Jasper, isn't she acting like that one guy that came to the apartment once? I think his name was...Maurice? Selene asks her twin, concern in her voice over the...whatever she was that was walking toward the street.
Jasper took a glance at the bilby before saying, "Bunny boy, you might want to stop your girlfriend before she gets herself run over."
-Monokuma

rodgil

Post by rodgil »

"I always have job opportunities. You probably wouldn't like them, though." Jasper says to Kavick, the smallest hint of a smile on his face.
Kavick stuck his tongue out playfully in response to the joke offer "gee.. I appreciate the offer, very tempting... however, I think some of your... "employees" would recognize me,.Some hold deep grudges I'm sure.. " Reaper smirked at the wolf in his lap,finished with his lunch, he nuzzles kavick's neck affectionately, happy the wolf is getting a job so the don't have to cut back on much due to his odd end jobs, agriculture, repairman, bartender you name it he probably done it
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Jannali doesn't respond to Timmy but the tug on her shoulder is enough to turn her body so that she's walking parallel to the road instead of towards it. Still, this is probably enough that he can now see the blank look in her eye as she walks.

Ben, on the other paw, is distracted by a group of rowdy youngsters that have appeared and are all demanding sodas and burgers simultaneously.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Kirby, seeing that the bilby didn't stop when the rabbit tugged her shoulder, began walking after her quickly, catching up with the rabbit with his burger in paw as she walked.
"Something isn't tight here. Should we try directing her back to the picnic to see if anyone there is a doctor?" Kirby asked the rabbit.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Willian was about to go try snapping his fingers to see if that would break the rabbit out of the trance, when he was covered in a huge shadow, and a sudden throbbing pain in his right foot, as he was being stepped on by a hippo..

It is you! I thought we made it quite clear FOX, we don't want you skulking around here!!
Officer Pottums, How charming to see you again. erf. (trying to pull his foot out from under the hippo's foot)
An i'm a coyote mix not a real fox..

Hrump! Foxes can't help being shifty, it's just the way they naturally are. But you! you coyotes delight! Are even prideful about being able to deceive everyone..
You've got a lot of nerve coming back into central after what YOU did!

I had No idea what they wanted THAT for, An the court cleared me for that.. An as you recall, they turned me savage as well.. some reward..
Besides it was central dispatching who called me to come work in central today... Arrrgh... you really going to break my foot in-front of all these witnesses?

The Hippo start poking the captive coyote in the chest..
You go crawl back into that hole you have in the rain-forest and stay there .
An the Hippo officer goes stomping off..
Foxy, bounces on one foot while holding and rubbing his other, as he reappears out of the Hippo's shadow..
Oww Oww Oww!!!
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Kavick's eyes narrow dangerously, his body tenses as he obviously became enraged at the scene before him; Reaper flinches at his loves amger knowing how he was; Kavick launches over the table before a single fur could blink and in a single motion he had the hippo's left arm paw cuffed to his right leg and the right paw in a martial art arm twist in such a way that forced the hippo to look at a muzzle that could bring about nightmares not seeable by others, a look only a furiously protective mother, womanly fury, or mikasa could match "I'm sorry... I thought I saw you... harassing this poor... fox..." The wolf's ear twitches, as he tightens the twist on the arm at the last word "N-now love.. be reasonable.. He's obviously either new or missed your threatening lecture.." The white tiger reasoned with his mate while slightly cowering from the aurora of death he puts out
Attachments
rated #1 scariest when mad anime women on five seperate lists
rated #1 scariest when mad anime women on five seperate lists
images.JPG (2.31 KiB) Viewed 19885 times
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

"H-hey!" Selene shouts as she jumps from her seat. To the hippo she says, "Wh-what you did wasn't nice," she then looks to Kavick, "But you really shouldn't try to solve violence with violence!"
Jasper, on the other hand, had gotten up from his seat already and was next to the bilby, using a foot to turn her back toward the tables. "She doesn't happen to have epilepsy, does she?" he asked the rabbit she had been talking with.
-Monokuma

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

rodgil wrote: Kavick's eyes narrow dangerously, his body tenses as he obviously became enraged at the scene before him; Reaper flinches at his loves amger knowing how he was; Kavick launches over the table"I'm sorry... I thought I saw you... harassing this poor... fox..." "N-now love.. be reasonable.. He's obviously either new or missed your threatening lecture.." The white tiger reasoned with his mate

Officer Pottums is caught by surprise by the wolfs unprovoked attack..
while in civilian clothes, having been working out in the gym.
he soon is gaining the upper hand/paw/hoof in the struggle...
Just what is your problem wolf? You looking to spend some time in lock up for assaulting an Officer?

Willian hesitates for a minute, before hobbling over to break up the fighting pair..
that is, once he is sure that the wolf hadn't gone savage..
Easy now.. No need to fight on my behalf..
AnimeNerd88 wrote:"H-hey!" Selene shouts as she jumps from her seat. To the hippo she says, "Wh-what you did wasn't nice," she then looks to Kavick, "But you really shouldn't try to solve violence with violence!"/quote]

Perhaps you haven't realized who his is yet.. But he was working with Bellweather!

Foxy lays his ears back, looking wide eyed fearful.
As he starts backing away from the group, looking about for an escape path.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Before anyone can say anything, Jasper gives his surprising reaction; laughing so hard that he starts keel over.
"J-Jasper?" Selene asks. "What's so funny?"
"B-Bellweather? Bellweather?!" He says between laughs. "You... you are seriously t-trying convince us that Bellweather, who was trying get rid of all predators, would work with a coyote?!" He let's out another fit of laughter falling on the ground from it.
-Monokuma

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Timmy felt like he should have been relieved she was not walking towards the cars anymore, but any relief he might have felt was bound, gagged, and locked in a closet at the sight of how empty her eyes looked. He kept following her, to make sure she didn't turn back into the road, and looked at the other two animals now walking with them.

"Yes, she told me she does back in the gym, when the scoreboard was activated. I didn't realize it could do this, though. Is redirecting her like this harming her at all?" The rabbit's worry was as evident in his voice as it was on his face. "I redirected her a bit accidentally, which was probably a good thing regardless, but I'm not sure how it affects her." He then gave a small double take as he realized just who was walking with them. "Wait, you're the tour guide right? Does the Center have any medical staff on board?"
Last edited by Pecan on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Kavick whips out a badge before applying pressure to the arm & shows it to everyone "My.. problem.. is a officer committing... ASSAULT!! Now see this badge? I may not be part of the force anymore but i still get rights from it... Now had I been still serving, I'd be three times your superior ROOKIE!! I'm suprised you haven't figured out who I am yet.. because I know! They have a picture of me hanging at the front desk, but incase you haven't figured it out.. I.. am ex-chief & commander of the central one heavy assault swat unit, I gave a lecture before I quit to every police post to show newbies that if I should find any officer harassing members of the public I would kick their fuzzy tails back in line with the mayor backing my claim by giving me the authority to.. The wolf stated in a growl loud and clear for everyone listening, he even pulled out signed documentation
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"Kirby Otterson. We only have a nurse, but we need to get her back." Kirby said. Once Jasper turned them back towards the tables, the otter began flagging down Ben and on their way, passed the group with a screaming Kavick and a restrained officer.
"Mr. Kavick, you need to release the officer. Your husband doesn't need to see you locked behind bars for assaulting an off duty and employed police officer." Kirby said. He then walked back over to Jannali and Timmy, going back to waving down Ben.
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Kavick gave kirby a reassuring smile as he walks by No worries, reapers used to me doing this by now & I'm very well within my rights.." Kavick explained having never yelled in the first place but in a calm but strong voice the volume raising only the capitalized words then back to calm; Reaper huffs in annoyance as his mate uses the hippos walkie to call in the assault & threat of an innocent, chief bogos' yells erupted from the wallkie, most of it directed at the hippo, waiting, kavick was on it for a bit longer before putting it back, hopping off, letting go & unlocking the cuffs in a way only someone with years of experience could do "Now then you, public servant, are to report to bogo immediately for reassignment, he told me to tell you that if you dont report in asap you can kiss your job goodbye. DISMISSED!" The wolf skips back to his loves lap as if he didn't just manhandle a hippo
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

After a few more paces, Jannali stops and blinks, swaying a little, and lowers the burger back to her side.
"Ah.. I... What...?" The life has once again returned to the bilby's eyes but she seems very tired and confused as she looks around at the creatures surrounding her. She also seems frightened at the yelling, not comprehending what's happening.

~~~~~~~~
Ben responds to the summoning, handing his tongs and spatula to a fellow volunteer and stripping off his gloves before following the otter.
"Kirby. What's up?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Once where he was comfortably in his hubbies lap cuffs put away, hack relaxes as the tiger hugs him close:Reaper huffed ised to kavick putting officers in their place like he did when he was in the force"Sorry if I scared anyone..I just can't help seeing lessers think they can abuse their authority just cause they have a badge. Heck had he simply threatened him I would of just wrote a citation." The wolf explained in a saddened voice sure he scared off possible new friends, but such is his path he forged
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Before anyone can say anything, Jasper gives his surprising reaction; laughing so hard that he starts keel over.
"J-Jasper?" Selene asks. "What's so funny?"
"B-Bellweather? Bellweather?!" He says between laughs. "You... you are seriously t-trying convince us that Bellweather, who was trying get rid of all predators, would work with a coyote?!" He let's out another fit of laughter falling on the ground from it.

Foxy squirms...
I wouldn't call it working with her.. Umm It was more like, we had some Aaahh business dealings.
he stammers.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Hlaoroo wrote:After a few more paces, Jannali stops and blinks, swaying a little, and lowers the burger back to her side.
"Ah.. I... What...?" The life has once again returned to the bilby's eyes but she seems very tired and confused as she looks around at the creatures surrounding her. She also seems frightened at the yelling, not comprehending what's happening.
"Huh?" Timmy's ears perk up at the sound of Jannali's voice. He turns towards her, and gives a sigh of relief upon seeing her eyes more lively again. "Oh, good! You're back!" He exclaims. "How are you feeling? You went out of it for a bit, and started walking towards the road. I was worried."
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Keeshah wrote:Foxy squirms...
I wouldn't call it working with her.. Umm It was more like, we had some Aaahh business dealings.
he stammers.
"Really? You're going along with that?" Jasper asks, having calmed down over his first laugh attack in...ever. "Alright. Care to explain why you didn't go to jail with her? Withholding information like that is surely against the law. Or why she didn't just use that gun of hers? It would be a lot easier than paying you off to keep you quiet."
-Monokuma

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Foxy squirms...
he stammers.
"Really? You're going along with that?" Jasper asks, having calmed down over his first laugh attack in...ever. "Alright. Care to explain why you didn't go to jail with her? Withholding information like that is surely against the law. Or why she didn't just use that gun of hers? It would be a lot easier than paying you off to keep you quiet."
Well, first off. I may have been in the discreet transportation business.
An in my travels, I might have found a old retired subway car, that would lend it'self into being coaxed back to life.
Which would be a great way to ship items unseen, if i was into doing such things..

he says, while trying not to look too shifty.

Sooooo, word got to asst. mayor Bellweather..
Who made me a deal i couldn't refuse. i turn the train car over to her. An she would get me into a tax default home.. As it turns out the house, was in the wettest part of the rainforest district.
When i went back to complain. she just said, "enjoy your wet dog smell!" an had me thrown out of city hall..

While heading back to that house, something hit me..
everything turned red and fuzzy.. an i think i was running around on all fours.

Then you could say i woke up.. strapped down to a hospital bed..
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hlaoroo wrote:.
Ben responds to the summoning, handing his tongs and spatula to a fellow volunteer and stripping off his gloves before following the otter.
"Kirby. What's up?"
"Do you think you can keep an eye on what's happening over..." Kirby asks, but when he looked, the officer had already left.
"Okay, do you know anything about epilepsy? This creature here--"
Hlaoroo wrote:After a few more paces, Jannali stops and blinks, swaying a little, and lowers the burger back to her side.
"Ah.. I... What...?" The life has once again returned to the bilby's eyes but she seems very tired and confused as she looks around at the creatures surrounding her. She also seems frightened at the yelling, not comprehending what's happening
"Mrs. Jannali? Are you okay?" Kirby asks before pulling a chair over for her.
"Ben, can you get her some water?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"A little. Only general first aid..." Ben replies uncertainly, looking tense. The truth is that the weasel knows more about epilepsy than he can let on as he busted open a criminal organisation that was working on a device to activate the brain, causing epilepsy-like symptoms, in hopes of being able to control a person during the type of seizure Jannali has just had. They'd been a long way from success but Ben had learned far more than he could hope to understand about the brain during that case. The weasel lets his body relax when Jannali "snaps out of it".
"Oh good. It didn't last long. Um... I think she just needs sleep now..."

~~~~~~~~
"O-out of...? What...? Oh... I m-must have had a seizure... The firetruck... Sorry..." Ruubbing her forehead, the bilby leans on the rabbit as Kirby fetches the seat.
"Ugh... My head... I... Just need to lay down and sleep for a while... I... Can... I-Is there a bed somewhere?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters