HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

CyberDragon

Re: HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by CyberDragon »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 7:23 pm
Mac, not missing a beat, turned giving a bright smile while seamlessly still gathering ingredients for the food he'd be making. "Hello there! What would ya like to have to eat this morning?" While surprised to have another creature to come into his care, he decided to get details later.
"Um... some salad p-please?" She said, suddenly a bit shy. "And... and maybe a bit of toast? I-if I could please?" she whimpered a bit, almost like she was afraid of being hit for asking for food.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Think of me!" Sandy retorts, surprised as he's lifted off the cat by a few inches.
"I'm gonna thmell of cat!"

~~~~~~~~
"He hasn't played like this since before I died either." Holly answers. Watching the siblings, she doesn't notice Andy coming and thus doesn't make herself corporeal in time to receive the pets. The human will feel as though he's plunged his hand into a bucket of ice water as Holly suddenly sees the fingers passing through her nose.

~~~~~~~~
"Hey, kid. Relax, you're safe here. No one's gonna hurt you." Socks calls from his corner in an attempt to allay the rabbit's fears and thus ease the pressure on his mind.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's a high class smell," Kaylee protested before squirming out slightly, locking onto Sandy when she could breathe and washing his head. "So I'm raising your class, dog!"
--------
Andy reflexively pulled his hand away, then looked at the spectral rodent. "Sorry," he said, "guess I need to remember to warn you first?" He turned around as there was a heavy knock at the door and went to open it, only to see a chocolate brown Rabbit standing there, hand raised as though to rap again. "Hello?"
"Oh, um, hello," Jake said, hoping he had the right house now the door had been answered. "I'm, um, Jake. Er, Have I the right house? Is this where Kaylee and Sandy live? And Holly...". He stopped, realising the Human might not know of the ghost.
"...lives here too," Andy finished. "Holly, I take it this is one of the group they told me about?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Mac gave a glowing smile at Phoebe's request, "Ah, such a simple request, I shall have it done in mere moments." And set to the simplistic task he did. With gusto.

Amanda nodded at Socks' words, wanting to calm their guest as well. "Indeed. While I know words do little in the short term, please know that while you are here we will do our utmost for you. If you require, or merely want anything, all you need do is ask." Her head tilted slightly, and almost seemed to speak to herself more than anything, "Except going to the moon. It is dangerous there."

Alex chuckled and shook her head at Amanda only for her phone to go off. "Oop. Honestly surprised to get a call. Give me a minute." Before leaving the room she gave Phoebe a light pat on the shoulder with a smile, "And make yourself at home." She exited the room and gave a decent distance in the slight chance of madness and or silly situations arising from the call, and answered. "Yo, Leon. What's gotcha calling at the breakfast hour?"

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:49 am
Alex chuckled and shook her head at Amanda only for her phone to go off. "Oop. Honestly surprised to get a call. Give me a minute." Before leaving the room she gave Phoebe a light pat on the shoulder with a smile, "And make yourself at home." She exited the room and gave a decent distance in the slight chance of madness and or silly situations arising from the call, and answered. "Yo, Leon. What's gotcha calling at the breakfast hour?"
"Good morning, Alex!" Leon answered while grabbing some bird seeds, "Say uh I'm just wondering: Would you and your buddies like to come over to my house and help with some yard work, mostly around my garden? I'll be willing to pay and make lunch if need be."
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 5:39 am
"Hey, kid. Relax, you're safe here. No one's gonna hurt you." Socks calls from his corner in an attempt to allay the rabbit's fears and thus ease the pressure on his mind.
Phoebe was still clearly in distress, but there was more on her mind than a simple fear of being hurt by strangers. She was used to that. She wasn't afraid for herself so much as she was afraid for Rua. Being a small child, however, she wasn't able to identify this source of her stress, and she certainly didn't know how to express it.

Phoebe nodded, but her eyes were still filled with tears, and her shadow continued to dart around on the ground, whispering angrily.
Neon Icy Wings wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:49 am
Mac gave a glowing smile at Phoebe's request, "Ah, such a simple request, I shall have it done in mere moments." And set to the simplistic task he did. With gusto.

Amanda nodded at Socks' words, wanting to calm their guest as well. "Indeed. While I know words do little in the short term, please know that while you are here we will do our utmost for you. If you require, or merely want anything, all you need do is ask." Her head tilted slightly, and almost seemed to speak to herself more than anything, "Except going to the moon. It is dangerous there."
Phoebe gave a weak smile. "Th-thank you..." She said. She was still clearly scared, but went silent.
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fortunately for Phoebe, Socks can read her fears and soon realises his mistake.
"Don't worry about Rua either, okay? She can take care of herself. And she has protection of her own."

This last comment comes from his experience with the god two weeks prior. He still wears the necklace the deity had given him, hidden by his collar. It hadn't helped protect him from anyone's emotions except Rua's but he clung to it like a talisman anyway, desperate for any hope in the fight against his own affliction.

He also hasn't mentioned either his experience or his necklace, so this statement may confuse the listeners.

~~~~~~~~
"Eh, it was my fault. It's funny. It takes energy to change between being corporeal and incorporeal but no energy to maintain either state. I dunno why. So I tend to just stick with one or the other until I need to change for whatever reason. I just wasn't paying attention and didn't see you coming, that's all." the rat explains, turning herself invisible before the human opens the door, just in case.
When the rabbit introduces himself, Andy will feel a strange, cool sensation in the centre of his torso.
"Hey, Jake!' Holly greets, popping into visibility, lying on her belly and sticking half out of Andy's stomach like the monster from Alien.
She lazily rolls onto her back as Andy addresses her, still in the human's chest.
"Yup, this is Jake. He's like the Hulk, minus the anger issues and green skin." she explains, tucking her arms comfortably under her head.

~~~~~~~~
"Eep!" Sandy yelps, wriggling and squirming in an attempt to throw off his attacker.
"Not ath claththy ath dog!" he fires back. His head snaps up and his ears prick as he hears the knock on the door and he bolts down the hall, barking excitedly, probably with Kaylee clinging on for dear life.
"Oh. Andy already got the door. Hi Jake! You thmell like fake lemon and rubber gloveth today. How do you like my new outfit? I'm trying to thtart a new fathsion!" he quips, twirling to show off the cat.
"Although I thuthpect thse might make a better rug." he finishes, twisting his head to poke his tongue out at his passenger.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Andy tried not to jump with surprise at his 'passenger' showing up like that - partly because he felt that he could explain this position away to any Human passing on the street who glimpsed her but was fairly sure her floating would be inexplicable. He did audibly gasp, though. "Warn me if you're gonna do that, Holly," he asked, hoping she wasn't solid. "And, uh, hi," he said to Jake, offering a hand. "I'm Andy. Coming in?"

Jake looked down at the 'rodent' in bewilderment before having his attention drawn to the approaching pair.
"I could batter YOU in front of the hearth," Kaylee mock complained, getting off the Canine. "Morning, Jake, what's up?"
"Oh, nothing really, I just wanted to see if anything was happening," the Rabbit replied, before remembering a Human was talking to him. "Oh, uh, yeah. And I'm Jake," he replied, shaking the hand carefully. "Thank you, sir. And I don't think Cat capes are in this year, Sandy." He stepped into the house.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Officer riccardo would find that a letter has appeared on his desk, as if by magic.

Hey, its me. Been about two months here, not sure how long on your side. Probably should have mentioned the whole 'gateways cause time dialation' thing... Oops. Anyway weve got most of the extended family out of the capitol, but the fighting has gotten worse. I think the revolutionaries expected the guard to know they were coming and were ready for it... Cut off from the gateway, dont know how itll be... But were safe. Let the squirt know for me will ya? -Rua

---------------------

New text message:
Firedog: Hi jake. You free tomorrow night?
June wrote:"I don't think I've tried board games. are they tasty?"
Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

"Hmm. I can't speak for the others, but me, Amanda, Socks and Phoebe were in the middle of breakfast, but I think we could swing over and help out. At least it'd be something nice for Phoebe to do. I think. And I'll ask Amanda or Socks if they can get ahold of any of the others or not. See if they'd be up for some gardening." Alex said to Leon, before pausing. "Not sure how fast we'd make it over though. Don't want to throw too much at Phoebe too fast and all."

Amanda tilted her head slightly at Socks' words, but nodded all the same. "I would think Socks is right, Rua did seem to have a good head on her shoulders. And considering we met her here in town, I can only imagine her magical capabilities are also quite good. She will have many breakfasts yet." She said, her tone changing slightly near the end seeming to tell a part of her was lost in thought.

With a ding, Mac stepped away from his cooking efforts to place a plate of toast and a bowl holding a salad in front of Phoebe. "Would ya like anything to go on your toast or salad, lass?" He asked good naturedly.

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Buster wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:13 am
Officer riccardo would find that a letter has appeared on his desk, as if by magic.

Hey, its me. Been about two months here, not sure how long on your side. Probably should have mentioned the whole 'gateways cause time dialation' thing... Oops. Anyway weve got most of the extended family out of the capitol, but the fighting has gotten worse. I think the revolutionaries expected the guard to know they were coming and were ready for it... Cut off from the gateway, dont know how itll be... But were safe. Let the squirt know for me will ya? -Rua
Riccardo got back to his office at his apartment and saw the note immediately. He picked it up and read through it. He reached the end, then read through it a few more times. Finally, he sighed. "Wish she had left this note before I dropped Phoebe off..." he said to himself. Figuring he still had a bit of time to do so, Riccardo got back into his car and drove off for the house Phoebe was staying at.

-----------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:31 am
Fortunately for Phoebe, Socks can read her fears and soon realises his mistake.
"Don't worry about Rua either, okay? She can take care of herself. And she has protection of her own."

This last comment comes from his experience with the god two weeks prior. He still wears the necklace the deity had given him, hidden by his collar. It hadn't helped protect him from anyone's emotions except Rua's but he clung to it like a talisman anyway, desperate for any hope in the fight against his own affliction.

He also hasn't mentioned either his experience or his necklace, so this statement may confuse the listeners.
Neon Icy Wings wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:23 pm
"Hmm. I can't speak for the others, but me, Amanda, Socks and Phoebe were in the middle of breakfast, but I think we could swing over and help out. At least it'd be something nice for Phoebe to do. I think. And I'll ask Amanda or Socks if they can get ahold of any of the others or not. See if they'd be up for some gardening." Alex said to Leon, before pausing. "Not sure how fast we'd make it over though. Don't want to throw too much at Phoebe too fast and all."

Amanda tilted her head slightly at Socks' words, but nodded all the same. "I would think Socks is right, Rua did seem to have a good head on her shoulders. And considering we met her here in town, I can only imagine her magical capabilities are also quite good. She will have many breakfasts yet." She said, her tone changing slightly near the end seeming to tell a part of her was lost in thought.
Pheobe didn't say anything. It wasn't that easy to calm down someone like her who had lost so much throughout her life. It's likely nothing less than actual evidence that Rua was alright would fully ease her fears.
Neon Icy Wings wrote:
With a ding, Mac stepped away from his cooking efforts to place a plate of toast and a bowl holding a salad in front of Phoebe. "Would ya like anything to go on your toast or salad, lass?" He asked good naturedly.
Phoebe shook her head and started nibbling on the food. "Thank you, mister..." She said.
-Champion Motto

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:
"Don't rush breakfast, I'm still getting some shopping here done, so I'll probably be a while and, same time, just you, Amanda, Socks, and Phoe...wait, Phoebe's with you?" Leon was surprised as he browsed through the plant food, trying to figure out which one would work better, "I thought she was with Rua, did something happen?"
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City