HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Y'know, Hol," Jake said, giving the little ghost a 'tickle' behind the ears, "I think you're the sanest one in this trio?"
"We just have a more refined palate," Kaylee said proudly, preening with a touch of humour. "But it takes no time to splash milk on cereal. Watch." So saying she put two bowls on the table, filled them with 'I can't believe they're not coco-pops' and put the correct milk in each bowl. "Your petite Dejuner, Moiseur Mutt," she said, making an elaborate bow before taking her bowl and a spoon to eat.
"I'll need to clean this up after," Andy muttered to Holly.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Alex nodded with a smirk. "Alright! Then off we go." She led the way out to Mac's car.

Mac himself got into the driver's seat, and seemed in no rush. Letting the pets figure out seating arrangements amongst themselves.

Amanda hesitated for only a moment before claiming the passenger front seat, a lingering paranoia of chilling others that was rather obvious to even those without empathic powers.

Alex opened the backseat door and waved her arm, "Honored guests and family first for seats to the Great Leon's gardens."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Maybe." Holly agrees with Jake before walking straight through his face and settling on his opposite shoulder.
"But then, that's not saying much." she grins.

~~~~~~~~
"Gracias" Sandy says politely, getting the language completely wrong. Hearing Andy, he smiles slightly. Picking up his bowl with both paws, he deliberately slurps the milk as long and loud as he can before grabbing a spoon to finish off the cereal. Despite the human's worries he doesn't spill a drop.

~~~~~~~~
"Now, this is a conundrum." Socks says, stopping by the car. "Ladies first or guests first?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ack," Jake 'protected', knowing Holly was probably expecting his next line... "you slimed me(!)"
------------------------------
Kaylee helped herself to a similar bowl but used a 'spoon straw' to deal with the milk.
"And I'll need to wash my straw," Andy complained.
"What kind of adult Human uses a spoon straw anyhow," Kaylee asked, Putting the bowls into the sink.
"At least you kept the washing up down, Sandy," Andy remarked. "We can do that later."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)