HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

CyberDragon

Re: HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by CyberDragon »

Neon Icy Wings wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:23 pm Mac, not missing a beat, turned giving a bright smile while seamlessly still gathering ingredients for the food he'd be making. "Hello there! What would ya like to have to eat this morning?" While surprised to have another creature to come into his care, he decided to get details later.
"Um... some salad p-please?" She said, suddenly a bit shy. "And... and maybe a bit of toast? I-if I could please?" she whimpered a bit, almost like she was afraid of being hit for asking for food.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Think of me!" Sandy retorts, surprised as he's lifted off the cat by a few inches.
"I'm gonna thmell of cat!"

~~~~~~~~
"He hasn't played like this since before I died either." Holly answers. Watching the siblings, she doesn't notice Andy coming and thus doesn't make herself corporeal in time to receive the pets. The human will feel as though he's plunged his hand into a bucket of ice water as Holly suddenly sees the fingers passing through her nose.

~~~~~~~~
"Hey, kid. Relax, you're safe here. No one's gonna hurt you." Socks calls from his corner in an attempt to allay the rabbit's fears and thus ease the pressure on his mind.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's a high class smell," Kaylee protested before squirming out slightly, locking onto Sandy when she could breathe and washing his head. "So I'm raising your class, dog!"
--------
Andy reflexively pulled his hand away, then looked at the spectral rodent. "Sorry," he said, "guess I need to remember to warn you first?" He turned around as there was a heavy knock at the door and went to open it, only to see a chocolate brown Rabbit standing there, hand raised as though to rap again. "Hello?"
"Oh, um, hello," Jake said, hoping he had the right house now the door had been answered. "I'm, um, Jake. Er, Have I the right house? Is this where Kaylee and Sandy live? And Holly...". He stopped, realising the Human might not know of the ghost.
"...lives here too," Andy finished. "Holly, I take it this is one of the group they told me about?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Mac gave a glowing smile at Phoebe's request, "Ah, such a simple request, I shall have it done in mere moments." And set to the simplistic task he did. With gusto.

Amanda nodded at Socks' words, wanting to calm their guest as well. "Indeed. While I know words do little in the short term, please know that while you are here we will do our utmost for you. If you require, or merely want anything, all you need do is ask." Her head tilted slightly, and almost seemed to speak to herself more than anything, "Except going to the moon. It is dangerous there."

Alex chuckled and shook her head at Amanda only for her phone to go off. "Oop. Honestly surprised to get a call. Give me a minute." Before leaving the room she gave Phoebe a light pat on the shoulder with a smile, "And make yourself at home." She exited the room and gave a decent distance in the slight chance of madness and or silly situations arising from the call, and answered. "Yo, Leon. What's gotcha calling at the breakfast hour?"
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Neon Icy Wings wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:49 am Alex chuckled and shook her head at Amanda only for her phone to go off. "Oop. Honestly surprised to get a call. Give me a minute." Before leaving the room she gave Phoebe a light pat on the shoulder with a smile, "And make yourself at home." She exited the room and gave a decent distance in the slight chance of madness and or silly situations arising from the call, and answered. "Yo, Leon. What's gotcha calling at the breakfast hour?"
"Good morning, Alex!" Leon answered while grabbing some bird seeds, "Say uh I'm just wondering: Would you and your buddies like to come over to my house and help with some yard work, mostly around my garden? I'll be willing to pay and make lunch if need be."
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:39 am"Hey, kid. Relax, you're safe here. No one's gonna hurt you." Socks calls from his corner in an attempt to allay the rabbit's fears and thus ease the pressure on his mind.
Phoebe was still clearly in distress, but there was more on her mind than a simple fear of being hurt by strangers. She was used to that. She wasn't afraid for herself so much as she was afraid for Rua. Being a small child, however, she wasn't able to identify this source of her stress, and she certainly didn't know how to express it.

Phoebe nodded, but her eyes were still filled with tears, and her shadow continued to dart around on the ground, whispering angrily.
Neon Icy Wings wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:49 am Mac gave a glowing smile at Phoebe's request, "Ah, such a simple request, I shall have it done in mere moments." And set to the simplistic task he did. With gusto.

Amanda nodded at Socks' words, wanting to calm their guest as well. "Indeed. While I know words do little in the short term, please know that while you are here we will do our utmost for you. If you require, or merely want anything, all you need do is ask." Her head tilted slightly, and almost seemed to speak to herself more than anything, "Except going to the moon. It is dangerous there."
Phoebe gave a weak smile. "Th-thank you..." She said. She was still clearly scared, but went silent.
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fortunately for Phoebe, Socks can read her fears and soon realises his mistake.
"Don't worry about Rua either, okay? She can take care of herself. And she has protection of her own."

This last comment comes from his experience with the god two weeks prior. He still wears the necklace the deity had given him, hidden by his collar. It hadn't helped protect him from anyone's emotions except Rua's but he clung to it like a talisman anyway, desperate for any hope in the fight against his own affliction.

He also hasn't mentioned either his experience or his necklace, so this statement may confuse the listeners.

~~~~~~~~
"Eh, it was my fault. It's funny. It takes energy to change between being corporeal and incorporeal but no energy to maintain either state. I dunno why. So I tend to just stick with one or the other until I need to change for whatever reason. I just wasn't paying attention and didn't see you coming, that's all." the rat explains, turning herself invisible before the human opens the door, just in case.
When the rabbit introduces himself, Andy will feel a strange, cool sensation in the centre of his torso.
"Hey, Jake!' Holly greets, popping into visibility, lying on her belly and sticking half out of Andy's stomach like the monster from Alien.
She lazily rolls onto her back as Andy addresses her, still in the human's chest.
"Yup, this is Jake. He's like the Hulk, minus the anger issues and green skin." she explains, tucking her arms comfortably under her head.

~~~~~~~~
"Eep!" Sandy yelps, wriggling and squirming in an attempt to throw off his attacker.
"Not ath claththy ath dog!" he fires back. His head snaps up and his ears prick as he hears the knock on the door and he bolts down the hall, barking excitedly, probably with Kaylee clinging on for dear life.
"Oh. Andy already got the door. Hi Jake! You thmell like fake lemon and rubber gloveth today. How do you like my new outfit? I'm trying to thtart a new fathsion!" he quips, twirling to show off the cat.
"Although I thuthpect thse might make a better rug." he finishes, twisting his head to poke his tongue out at his passenger.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Andy tried not to jump with surprise at his 'passenger' showing up like that - partly because he felt that he could explain this position away to any Human passing on the street who glimpsed her but was fairly sure her floating would be inexplicable. He did audibly gasp, though. "Warn me if you're gonna do that, Holly," he asked, hoping she wasn't solid. "And, uh, hi," he said to Jake, offering a hand. "I'm Andy. Coming in?"

Jake looked down at the 'rodent' in bewilderment before having his attention drawn to the approaching pair.
"I could batter YOU in front of the hearth," Kaylee mock complained, getting off the Canine. "Morning, Jake, what's up?"
"Oh, nothing really, I just wanted to see if anything was happening," the Rabbit replied, before remembering a Human was talking to him. "Oh, uh, yeah. And I'm Jake," he replied, shaking the hand carefully. "Thank you, sir. And I don't think Cat capes are in this year, Sandy." He stepped into the house.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Officer riccardo would find that a letter has appeared on his desk, as if by magic.

Hey, its me. Been about two months here, not sure how long on your side. Probably should have mentioned the whole 'gateways cause time dialation' thing... Oops. Anyway weve got most of the extended family out of the capitol, but the fighting has gotten worse. I think the revolutionaries expected the guard to know they were coming and were ready for it... Cut off from the gateway, dont know how itll be... But were safe. Let the squirt know for me will ya? -Rua

---------------------

New text message:
Firedog: Hi jake. You free tomorrow night?
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

"Hmm. I can't speak for the others, but me, Amanda, Socks and Phoebe were in the middle of breakfast, but I think we could swing over and help out. At least it'd be something nice for Phoebe to do. I think. And I'll ask Amanda or Socks if they can get ahold of any of the others or not. See if they'd be up for some gardening." Alex said to Leon, before pausing. "Not sure how fast we'd make it over though. Don't want to throw too much at Phoebe too fast and all."

Amanda tilted her head slightly at Socks' words, but nodded all the same. "I would think Socks is right, Rua did seem to have a good head on her shoulders. And considering we met her here in town, I can only imagine her magical capabilities are also quite good. She will have many breakfasts yet." She said, her tone changing slightly near the end seeming to tell a part of her was lost in thought.

With a ding, Mac stepped away from his cooking efforts to place a plate of toast and a bowl holding a salad in front of Phoebe. "Would ya like anything to go on your toast or salad, lass?" He asked good naturedly.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Buster wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:13 am Officer riccardo would find that a letter has appeared on his desk, as if by magic.

Hey, its me. Been about two months here, not sure how long on your side. Probably should have mentioned the whole 'gateways cause time dialation' thing... Oops. Anyway weve got most of the extended family out of the capitol, but the fighting has gotten worse. I think the revolutionaries expected the guard to know they were coming and were ready for it... Cut off from the gateway, dont know how itll be... But were safe. Let the squirt know for me will ya? -Rua
Riccardo got back to his office at his apartment and saw the note immediately. He picked it up and read through it. He reached the end, then read through it a few more times. Finally, he sighed. "Wish she had left this note before I dropped Phoebe off..." he said to himself. Figuring he still had a bit of time to do so, Riccardo got back into his car and drove off for the house Phoebe was staying at.

-----------------------
Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:31 am Fortunately for Phoebe, Socks can read her fears and soon realises his mistake.
"Don't worry about Rua either, okay? She can take care of herself. And she has protection of her own."

This last comment comes from his experience with the god two weeks prior. He still wears the necklace the deity had given him, hidden by his collar. It hadn't helped protect him from anyone's emotions except Rua's but he clung to it like a talisman anyway, desperate for any hope in the fight against his own affliction.

He also hasn't mentioned either his experience or his necklace, so this statement may confuse the listeners.
Neon Icy Wings wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:23 pm "Hmm. I can't speak for the others, but me, Amanda, Socks and Phoebe were in the middle of breakfast, but I think we could swing over and help out. At least it'd be something nice for Phoebe to do. I think. And I'll ask Amanda or Socks if they can get ahold of any of the others or not. See if they'd be up for some gardening." Alex said to Leon, before pausing. "Not sure how fast we'd make it over though. Don't want to throw too much at Phoebe too fast and all."

Amanda tilted her head slightly at Socks' words, but nodded all the same. "I would think Socks is right, Rua did seem to have a good head on her shoulders. And considering we met her here in town, I can only imagine her magical capabilities are also quite good. She will have many breakfasts yet." She said, her tone changing slightly near the end seeming to tell a part of her was lost in thought.
Pheobe didn't say anything. It wasn't that easy to calm down someone like her who had lost so much throughout her life. It's likely nothing less than actual evidence that Rua was alright would fully ease her fears.
Neon Icy Wings wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:23 pmWith a ding, Mac stepped away from his cooking efforts to place a plate of toast and a bowl holding a salad in front of Phoebe. "Would ya like anything to go on your toast or salad, lass?" He asked good naturedly.
Phoebe shook her head and started nibbling on the food. "Thank you, mister..." She said.
-Champion Motto

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Neon Icy Wings wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:23 pm "Hmm. I can't speak for the others, but me, Amanda, Socks and Phoebe were in the middle of breakfast, but I think we could swing over and help out. At least it'd be something nice for Phoebe to do. I think. And I'll ask Amanda or Socks if they can get ahold of any of the others or not. See if they'd be up for some gardening." Alex said to Leon, before pausing. "Not sure how fast we'd make it over though. Don't want to throw too much at Phoebe too fast and all."
"Don't rush breakfast, I'm still getting some shopping here done, so I'll probably be a while and, same time, just you, Amanda, Socks, and Phoe...wait, Phoebe's with you?" Leon was surprised as he browsed through the plant food, trying to figure out which one would work better, "I thought she was with Rua, did something happen?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Socks grimaces, sensing Phoebe's disbelief, and understanding why his words haven't worked. Hard proof is the one thing he can't provide. He's relieved when Mac appears with the food to distract the bunny.

"Is ours almost ready?" he asks the human, helping himself to a glass of milk from the fridge.

~~~~~~~~
Holly pouts at the admonishment and crosses her legs neatly as she seats herself on Jake's shoulder.
"That takes all the fun out of it though, Andy!" she objects.

"Thomething's alwayth happening around here, Jake." Sandy quips, tail wagging.
"And yeah, I agree. Thse'll definitely be better ath a rug. Like a little tigerthkin!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Don't worry though, Holly," Andy commented with a smile as Jake used a finger to 'stroke' the spirit Rat's head, "you'll be my first call if I ever do a 'Spaceballs' cosplay."
"Is it always this mad," Jake asked Holly before feeling a text arriving. He waited on the Ghost's reply before checking the phone out. and texting Sure, love. When/Where? back. He let Holly see. "It's Bonnie," he grinned.
"Oh, there's those stars in his eyes again," she said, gently 'clumping' Sandy. "You see 'em too, don't you," she added with a grin.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

she replies within a minute or two.

Firedog: uh, hadn't thought that far ahead. i could come to you?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Mac chuckled lightly and nodded lightly, "No problem at all lass." He stepped back to his culinary creations and nodded to Socks. "Almost, almost. A widespread of choices is flyin' your way."

At this point Amanda had seemingly drawn herself into some sort of meditation, though the gathering frost around her did not speak well for the impromptu mediation session.

Mac come by and placed many a plate of breakfast delight, a few pancakes, some waffles, eggs of both sunny side and scrambled, bacon, more test with a plate of butter. All the while Mac acted as if making a mini feast was nothing impressive as he placed the final plate down. "And hopefully that will cover for Alex as well. Anyone of ya are welcome to everything, just uh..."" He glanced at Amanda with a mixture of worry and love, "Just leave some for 'Manda when she comes out of it. And say if something not present catches your fancy. Can whip it up in no time."

----------------

"I, uhm, don't think I caught that part in full. An officer called Riccardo came by and said that Rua left and wanted Phoebe to be safe. From our little encounter at the time, I'd say something important had to have drawn her away, so Mac and us will be taking care of Phoebe until she gets back." Alex scratched her chin lightly. "But, yeah, some gardening will probably be good for Phoebe. And come to think of it, might be good for Amanda too."
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Neon Icy Wings wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:30 pm "I, uhm, don't think I caught that part in full. An officer called Riccardo came by and said that Rua left and wanted Phoebe to be safe. From our little encounter at the time, I'd say something important had to have drawn her away, so Mac and us will be taking care of Phoebe until she gets back." Alex scratched her chin lightly. "But, yeah, some gardening will probably be good for Phoebe. And come to think of it, might be good for Amanda too."
Leon simply nodded, "Well, I won't press anything when she comes over as I don't want to ruin her day. You are right, though, gardening will be good for both...I found that doing this actually helps me both physically and mentally and I find that my day goes a lot better after I'm done either in the garden or doing other projects...now, where's the rose treatment stuff?" another voice was soon heard as Leon asked a nearby employee where the rose treatment stuff was before returning to Alex, "Say, I just thought of this: Why don't you guys stay for lunch? I have some hamburgers and hot dogs I can grill up then. It'll be my treat."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You're literally walking into a genuine haunted house, Jake. What do you think?" Holly asks.

As soon as he's "clumped", Sandy goes rigid with his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth. In the same movement he cartoonishly raises his arms and spins on one footpaw for a full three hundred and sixty degrees before toppling forwards and flopping his arms over Kaylee's shoulders. He hangs there, still and silent, pretending to be unconscious. He makes sure to drool a little, and does his best to keep his tail still.

~~~~~~~~
Socks raises an eyebrow, regarding the spread with apparent distaste, and then helps himself to some of everything except the sunny-side eggs.
"Needs syrup. Waffles and bacon never taste right without syrup." he complains, pouring himself a glass of milk.
"I suppose it'll have to do for now." he grumbles, seating himself as far from anyone else on the table as possible. He glances at Phoebe as he begins to eat.
"Uh... Thanks, I guess..." he says quietly and hurriedly as he slices his bacon. Whether or not anyone realises it, this is the first time he's expressed gratitude to the human since being adopted.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"So the answer's 'yes'," Jake confirmed as Sandy played out his act and collapsed into Kaylee's arms. Of course, love, he typed quickly. what would you like to eat? He headed into the house. "Should I do mouth to mouth," he asked.
"Nah," Kaylee replied, pinching Sandy's backside. "Don't want dog breath, do you?" She realised who she was talking to. "Not HIS Dog breath anyhow."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Neon Icy Wings wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:30 pm Mac chuckled lightly and nodded lightly, "No problem at all lass." He stepped back to his culinary creations and nodded to Socks. "Almost, almost. A widespread of choices is flyin' your way."

At this point Amanda had seemingly drawn herself into some sort of meditation, though the gathering frost around her did not speak well for the impromptu mediation session.

Mac come by and placed many a plate of breakfast delight, a few pancakes, some waffles, eggs of both sunny side and scrambled, bacon, more test with a plate of butter. All the while Mac acted as if making a mini feast was nothing impressive as he placed the final plate down. "And hopefully that will cover for Alex as well. Anyone of ya are welcome to everything, just uh..."" He glanced at Amanda with a mixture of worry and love, "Just leave some for 'Manda when she comes out of it. And say if something not present catches your fancy. Can whip it up in no time."
Phoebe simply sat there, quietly. She nibbled on a lettuce leaf that never got smaller, indicating she wasn't actually eating it. Meanwhile, her shadow darted angrily along the floor, an audible whisper Mac wouldn't recognize (As he was not with the group when they met Ghostie) was emanating from the moving shadow.

- - - - -
Neon Icy Wings wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:30 pm "I, uhm, don't think I caught that part in full. An officer called Riccardo came by and said that Rua left and wanted Phoebe to be safe. From our little encounter at the time, I'd say something important had to have drawn her away, so Mac and us will be taking care of Phoebe until she gets back." Alex scratched her chin lightly. "But, yeah, some gardening will probably be good for Phoebe. And come to think of it, might be good for Amanda too."
Only a few minutes later, Officer Riccardo was already back at the house. He apparently lived relatively nearby. He stepped up to the manor door and rang the doorbell.
-Champion Motto

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Firedog: just something simple this time, pizza maybe?
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Alex nodded her head back and forth, "Just make sure there's something good for Phoebe to eat too. But, yeah that sounds good. Some gardening and lunch. If that's a-" She turned back to the door as the doorbell rang, cutting her off. "Uh, one sec Leon." She set her phone down and opened the door again and quirked her head. "Uh, welcome back officer. Nothing bad brought ya back I hope?"

------------------------

Mac snapped his fingers at Socks' words. "Knew I missed somethin'." He left and quickly returned with a bottle of syrup. "And no problem lad." Mac glanced at the angrily darting shadow, drawn to it by the whisper. Slightly confused, he still smiled and gave a gentle wave before heading back to clean up the kitchen, and give the shadow some space.

Amanda's ears twitched lightly, and sniffed at the air, the aroma of bacon picking away at her impromptu meditation which even the doorbell didn't break. All the same, a layer of frost had begun to cover the back of her chair from whatever she was thinking about, or trying not to think about.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Neon Icy Wings wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:26 am Alex nodded her head back and forth, "Just make sure there's something good for Phoebe to eat too. But, yeah that sounds good. Some gardening and lunch. If that's a-" She turned back to the door as the doorbell rang, cutting her off. "Uh, one sec Leon." She set her phone down and opened the door again and quirked her head. "Uh, welcome back officer. Nothing bad brought ya back I hope?"
"Yeah, I'll make sure I have something for Phoebe...Oh, OK," Leon quickly replied just before Alex told him to hold a bit, which gave him time to get some more items he needed and think what Phoebe would like to eat, "Maybe I'll grab some stuff for salads on my way back, in case she doesn't want a grilled item," he thought to himself while grabbing the last few items he needed, which were some spare gloves, just in case Alex and company didn't have any.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Neon Icy Wings wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:26 am Alex nodded her head back and forth, "Just make sure there's something good for Phoebe to eat too. But, yeah that sounds good. Some gardening and lunch. If that's a-" She turned back to the door as the doorbell rang, cutting her off. "Uh, one sec Leon." She set her phone down and opened the door again and quirked her head. "Uh, welcome back officer. Nothing bad brought ya back I hope?"
The officer shook his head with a slight smile. "Not at all. In fact, I got home and found a note from Rua on my desk."

Phoebe's ears perked up when she heard Officer Riccardo's voice and the mention of Rua's name. Nightmare went quiet and stopped darting around so she could listen.

Riccardo reached into his pocket and pulled out the letter. "Seems she might not be gone as long as we thought. It's been less than twelve hours, but for her it's been two months. According to the letter, she's gotten most of what she needs to do done, but she's 'cut off from the gateway.' I figure that means she's trying to get back but can't seem to reach whatever will bring her back. From what I know of her though, it's unlikely that will be for long."

Riccardo looked past Alex to see Phoebe's ears swiveled in a direction that obviously indicated she was listening to every word. "She's fine, Phoebe. The letter says she's safe." He looked back down at Alex. "I expect she'll likely be back within the day."

WHOOSH!

Phoebe had moved so quickly to Alex's side, she kicked up a tailwind and almost knocked over her chair. Her hands were folded in front of her mouth in an almost praying position, and she looked up at the officer with big, watery eyes. "Do... Do you know when?" she asked.

The officer knelt down and put a hand on Phoebe's shoulder, smiling gently. "I'm sorry, Phoebe. I don't know. It might be an hour from now, or tomorrow. Or she might already be walking up the drive!"

Phoebe craned her head to look behind Riccardo, hoping she might see the familiar face walking up.
-Champion Motto

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

a random frog chooses that moment to hop across the driveway. (cause tumbleweeds are out of season at the moment)

cause, y'know, even if she were back already, she doesn't know amanda's address and would have contacted ricardo first.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Buster wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:50 pm a random frog chooses that moment to hop across the driveway. (cause tumbleweeds are out of season at the moment)

cause, y'know, even if she were back already, she doesn't know amanda's address and would have contacted ricardo first.
Phoebe's ears drooped a bit in disappointment. Riccardo smiled softly at her. "Don't worry. The point is, she's fine. She's already trying to get back to you, and I know she's going to do all she can to get back soon."

Phoebe smiled back, feeling hopeful. Riccardo stood back up and nodded at Alex. "I'll let you know if I hear anything else." he said. He turned around and left, walking back to his car and driving off.
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:57 pm "So the answer's 'yes'," Jake confirmed as Sandy played out his act and collapsed into Kaylee's arms. Of course, love, he typed quickly. what would you like to eat? He headed into the house. "Should I do mouth to mouth," he asked.
"Nah," Kaylee replied, pinching Sandy's backside. "Don't want dog breath, do you?" She realised who she was talking to. "Not HIS Dog breath anyhow."
Sandy jumps and yelps in surprise as he's pinched and grins as he rubs his butt.
"Don't worry, Kaylee. I'm thaving my doggy breath aaaaaall for you!" he says, before darting forward and giving the cat's face another large, slobbery lick.

~~~~~~~~
Socks pours syrup over his breakfast and does his best to ignore the mess of emotions coming from the front door.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I am going to have to wash again..." Kaylee mock complained, before chasing 'someone' into the kitchen.
"Not with the sink faucet," Andy called, knowing it was probably time to get the towels out again. "How did you cope with him on your own, Holly," he asked.
"I love insanity," Jake said, closing the door behind him as a bin rolled down the street. What, he typed, you don't want Bombay Duck again? Not my fault it was Chicken!
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Firedog: :roll:
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Jake had to laugh at that. You been busy, my love?
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Firedog: No, it's been a quiet week thank gods, but still on call today. gotta be ready to go at a moments notice, so can't really leave the station.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda's eyes twitched open, accompanied by the faintest snap of ice followed her the shaking of her head. "Agh, bah, what'd I miss?" She glanced around until her eyes fell on the food. "Ah."

Alex smiled, and lightly patted Phoebe's shoulder. "Glad to hear she's well. And whatever you need of us, we'll help you with until she returns proper, alright? Oh, and to compliment the happy news, Leon has invited us over for some gardening and lunch later."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Holly shrugs.
"What can I say? I'm a ghost, he's spirit-ed. We're a good match." she deadpans.

"Nuh uh! I jutht wathsed you!" Sandy woofs, racing for cover around the kitchen island again.

~~~~~~~~
"Welcome back to the land of the living, love." Socks drawls to Amanda.
"Be a dear and pass the jam, would you?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Neon Icy Wings wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:26 am Alex smiled, and lightly patted Phoebe's shoulder. "Glad to hear she's well. And whatever you need of us, we'll help you with until she returns proper, alright? Oh, and to compliment the happy news, Leon has invited us over for some gardening and lunch later."
"I don't know who this 'Leon' is, but that sounds like it would do Phoebe some good." Officer Riccardo said. He knelt down next to Phoebe. "Are you excited for that? It sounds like fun."

Phoebe sniffed, then nodded, trying to smile. Riccardo reached forward and pulled her into a gentle hug.

"You'll be ok, Phoebe. Rua will be back soon. I know it." He let go and stood up. "I have to get going. I have work that needs to get done." With a final wave, he started on his way back to his home.

Phoebe continued standing next to Alex, silent save for the occasional sniffling.
-Champion Motto

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Leon, still waiting for Alex to return to the phone, grabbed the remaining things he needed for the day's job and headed up to the check-out line, humming the theme to a random 80's cartoon he liked while reminding himself silently he needed to stop at the grocery store to grab some extra items, including stuff for salads, for later. "Wonder how Phoebe's doing," He thought while placing his items on the check-out counter, "Haven't seen her since the mall and I enjoyed chatting with her....my little episode aside."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Dog slobber doesn't count," Kaylee protested, lobbing a bread roll at her 'nemesis'.
"You could go on the stage, you two," Andy remarked, showing Jake into the living room that was ,for now, quite safe. "Do you show up on cameras?"
"I can find out," Jake said, taking a picture of the forever young Rat with his phone. He added a picture with his next text to Bonnie. Well, that's a typical, he wrote. If you ever want me to hop by It'd only take me half an hour or so. Hlly says Hi. Sorta.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda's ear flicked lightly as she processed Socks' words. "Oh, uh, yeah, sure." She said as she gently floated a jar of jam with a butter knife over to Socks. She blinked lightly and titled her head, "Uh, anything happen while I was out?" She looked around, "Where's Phoebe."

----------

Alex smiled and placed a paw on Phoebe's shoulder. "Eventful morning, huh? Wanna head back before those two gluttons eat all the food?" She said, fidgeting her phone in her paw to keep her paused conversation with Leon at the front of her mind.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Firedog: You know I wont say no to that.
[Image received]
Firedog: Is that why you sent me a partially corrupted picture of a coffee table?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I have no idea." Holly admits before posing for Jake.
"Did it work?"

~~~~~~~~
Sandy misjudges his lunge and the roll bounces off his nose. He juggles it from paw to paw a couple of times before catching it.
"Dog thlobber doeth too! You wanna throw me thome butter and cheethe and ham now? Oh, and thome ketchup too. And muthtard. And thalami and bologna."

~~~~~~~~
"She went to talk to the cop outside. Something about Rua. She's fine though. Your owner made breakfast and that's all that happened really." Socks answers, scooping jam onto a slice of bread.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You really need to go 'boo-boop-de-doop' when you wiggle your hips like that, Holly," Jake advised, before checking the reply. "Apparently the picture was part corrupted." He grinned. "Wonder which part?" He texted Bonnie. We were testing to see if it'd work.
----------------------------
Kaylee was about to lob a Black Pudding when And stopped her. "No food fights," he called as Kaylee realised there wasn't any wind whipping around. It started slightly when she realised.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie