HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Buster
Game Master

Re: HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by Buster »

"After the conversation we had earlier, more than i thought, less than you'd think." She states a concealed note of grumpyness at the edge of her words and her hand fell back to her side. "We should discus this inside."
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Deske wrote:"Sure, I am not busy right now. A tour would be nice." He smiled at Zeke and followed him inside.
-------
"He seemed interested in it when we talked about today's technology. I think he'll have fun once he gets used to it. Though, I guess the same could be said for me."

Zeke wagged his tail, glad he wouldn't have to look about his new home by himself "Well I guess first we have the entrance... An umbrella and coat rack!" He rubs his head "To the uh... This way!" he walked on and headed towards a room at random, avoiding the stairs for now
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Very well." The officer stepped inside and shut the door, following Rua. "I have a lot of questions and a lot of things to say, but I would like to know what you know before I ask anything else."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

FlanDab wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote: He was met by a fox who merely blinked when he heard that and responded “... um I only understood one of those words, and that was Canada. If you’re asking if we’re there, well no, this is the USA you’re in.Care to tell me why we got your box if you didn’t even intend to send it here?
"Oh," Pierre began, switched to speaking fluent English, and blinked in puzzlement. "Is that somewhere in Mexico or Alaska? I was pretty sure I addressed my box to America."

Pierre then changed stance, and removed his face of confusion with a smile. "Regardless of place, let's introduce each other. I'm Pierre." He held out his hand for a handshake.
Ferrum takes the hand without hesitation. “I’m Ferrum, you care to explain why you’re in a box? As for where we are well we’re not an Alaska, but that is one of USA’s states if that’s where you actually were aiming for.”
FlanDab

Post by FlanDab »

Gameb18oy wrote: Ferrum takes the hand without hesitation. “I’m Ferrum, you care to explain why you’re in a box? As for where we are well we’re not an Alaska, but that is one of USA’s states if that’s where you actually were aiming for.”
"Well, I heard that you needed a passport to go on an airplane, and I didn't have that, and the closest place I could get on one was a post office," Pierre explained. "This USA place, it's still in Americas, right? It's not a province of Russia, right?"
"A picture is worth a thousand words, but a word can paint a thousand pictures."
Pierre - 0047ab | Wazan - FF0040

May I interest you in my RP, the Imaginarium?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh, ah well. Thanks for the thought anyway, Kaylee. I'd rather avoid dark magic though. I don't want demons summoned on my behalf." Holly says in a joking manner, although the gratitude is sincere.
"Yay! Cookieth!" Sandy cheers again. "I hope there'th milk too!"

"Yeah, how are we gonna shut that dog up if there're no cookies?" Socks drawls, digging with a pinky finger in the ear into which Sandy had just yelled.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig chuckled, "It is a very nice coat rack," he joked as he followed along.
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

FlanDab wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote: Ferrum takes the hand without hesitation. “I’m Ferrum, you care to explain why you’re in a box? As for where we are well we’re not an Alaska, but that is one of USA’s states if that’s where you actually were aiming for.”
"Well, I heard that you needed a passport to go on an airplane, and I didn't have that, and the closest place I could get on one was a post office," Pierre explained. "This USA place, it's still in Americas, right? It's not a province of Russia, right?"
Ferrum did his best to not judge his friends lacking knowledge on geography. “Yeah were in the... Americas.” He found it odd having to explain this, he looked over the box’s label, wondering where he came from. He decided it best to move the conversation along to something he found less odd. “you hungry by the way? Can’t imagine you had much food in that box” or air for that matter he thought privately to to himself.
FlanDab

Post by FlanDab »

Gameb18oy wrote: Ferrum did his best to not judge his friends lacking knowledge on geography. “Yeah were in the... Americas.” He found it odd having to explain this, he looked over the box’s label, wondering where he came from. He decided it best to move the conversation along to something he found less odd. “you hungry by the way? Can’t imagine you had much food in that box” or air for that matter he thought privately to to himself.
Once Ferrum mentioned food, Pierre's stomach began growling. He hadn't eaten much during the trip.

"Looks like it. I wanted to have peanuts in my box, but computer protested. I got drowsy in the box, and fell asleep during most of the trip."

Pierre then tried to exit the box, but caused the box to tip over, and him to fall face first to the ground. He eventually stood back up, brushing the dirt off his fur, and loosening his scarf so it doesn't feel like choking him.
"A picture is worth a thousand words, but a word can paint a thousand pictures."

midnight

Post by midnight »

After cleaning the mess, eclipse try to use the materials soqhu gave him, but he was really bad at construction, so the only thing he do after a while of thinking, is draw a target on the ground, based on the others, and see if he can copy the structure.
"Do you expect me to write a good reference? How about: Spartans never die, only dissapear in combat"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Deske wrote:Rig chuckled, "It is a very nice coat rack," he joked as he followed along.
They came to the living room, a decent sized entertainment stand, and a wall and a half seemingly dedicated to bookshelves filled with a mix of books, video games, knick knacks and figurines. "Good to know my collection is fine! Thought I wonder where my arcade machine is... " he gave it a bit of thought "Maybe he put it in the basement or in my room..."
Pet Friendly:
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

leading the others into the living room, Rua sits down and takes a breath before starting. When she speaks her demeanor isn't like how she talks to phoebe, it's more like how she spoke to Eclipse, only without the hostility or veiled threats.

"Well, I had thought this was a trait unique to my kind, but it seems true of Phoebe's as well, and perhaps others; there are two kinds of beings, physical and ethereal. An ethereal who wants to interact with the physical world needs a partner, one they either bond with as a Daemon, or posses as a Demon." Rua gives off the distinct impression as she speaks that she's talking down to the officer. Intentionally simplifying her words to a degree that frustrates her, so they can be understood. She also calls a living shadow extremely similar to Ghostie, albeit more feline, into being using her own spells as a demonstration at one point, as if assuming he wouldn't grasp what a construct is without a visual reference. "Despite my initial assumption he was a construct, an inanimate object given temporary autonomy by a skilled Caller like myself, He's admitted to being the latter. And will need to be prevented from catching the attention of whatever equivalent this place has to Witch Hunters, if there even is such a thing here." there's an audible note of concern in her words as she finishes. Idly snapping her fingers and causing the construct to dissipate into smoke.

- - - - - -

"The archery targets go on the wall, not the ground." Soqhu deadpans wondering what exactly Eclipse is thinking. How hard can it be to tie baled hay back together with a rope ans staple a target to it?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

The officer remained surprisingly calm when Rua summoned the construct, and seemed to hold on to everything that Rua had said. Though at the mention of Witch Hunters, Phoebe made a squeaking sound and Ghostie crept out of her shadow, looking around warily.

The officer was silent for a moment. "I think I saw something about that... or something similar... Excuse me for a moment." he finally said before walking outside. When he returned, he was carrying a large bag full of books. He gently set them down on the nearest solid surface and started taking them out. "My team was called in to investigate a disturbance a few months ago. Not too far away from here. When we got there, we saw Phoebe's "friend" still tearing apart everything in sight, including what was left of her owners. Must say..." he added with a sarcastic bitterness, "Couldn't'a happened to a nicer couple." He fought the urge to spit at their memory when he opened the first book. "Before the case was closed, I had to do more research into demons and spirits than I thought existed, and definitely more than I ever thought I would seriously do as a police officer... It wasn't easy. Half of these books are in Latin, and all of them were rare." He flipped through the largest Latin book until he found an image of a skeletal shadow creeping out of the terrified form of someone in a defensive fetal position. "Here. Fear demons. According to this, there are two main kinds that sort of line up with what you called Daemon and Demon. Nightmares and Phobias."

The officer pointed to two more images. In one, the shadow was striking down people with swords. In the other, it was just people imagined to have swords. "Nightmares are an embodiment of rational fear. A Nightmare will defend it's host from anything that legitimately threatens it, making them I think more like what you called Daemons I think. Phobias are, as the name implies, irrational. The threat posed by what it attacks isn't real, it's imagined. Phobias are disruptive and parasitic. They tend to get their host into more trouble than they keep them from, so they are more like what you called Demons." The officer looked up at Rua. "So, the question is which of these is our friend there? What do you think? What have you seen trigger it, and what have you seen calm it down?"
-Champion Motto

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Looking over the documents, rua was actually impressed. Perhaps I underestimated him, he's more learned in the ethereal realm than i thought.

"Actually, i'd compare a daemon more to a lifelong friend and partner willing to share control and power rather than take it all for themselves like their kin. as such I can't quite compare which type of your demon this is all that well." she commented, leaning over as if reaching for one of the other documents moving as close as she dared without arousing suspicion.

"But as he says he's a demon, I believe him, it's not a claim to make lightly. if your demons work anything like mine, she's not possessed, yet, or there wouldn't be a Phoebe left, only him." she whispered low enough that phoebe shouldn't be able to hear.

Picking up one of the crime scene photos, she returned to her seated position. Looking it over, her expression soured. Ew. Even mindless Monsters wouldn't deserve that.

"He seemed to like spurring paranoia... But backed down when i got through to Phoebe."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"And that's why I think we're dealing with a Nightmare." The officer said. "A Nightmare, despite being a manifestation of negative emotion and thus technically a demon, acts more like a guardian. Every time it has attacked, Phoebe was in danger. Her previous owners we discovered had weapons out. They were still in their hands... when we eventually found their hands. The shelter she was sent to? I discovered when I started investigating her break out that it was a kill shelter. I suspect Phoebe found out, or suspected the danger. The fox that pointed me this way admitted to trying to eat phoebe. This book indicates that Nightmares only reflect the fears of the host. What exactly was the demon saying to Phoebe to get her paranoid?" he said, also keeping his voice down to avoid frightening Phoebe.

The photos, if Rua kept flipping through them, showed more than just what the Nightmare did. They showed what Phoebe's owners did as well. There were photos of the "Scary room," a dark concrete hole in the ground under a drainage grate in the basement, that Phoebe had shown the officers. The room her "parents" kept her in. The interior was far beyond "too horrible for words." After that, the photos showed exactly what kind of fate Rua was saving Phoebe from when they showed nearly twenty unmarked shallow pet graves in the backyard.

Clearly, any sympathy felt towards the couple was misplaced...
Last edited by CyberDragon on Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Champion Motto

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

FlanDab wrote: Once Ferrum mentioned food, Pierre's stomach began growling. He hadn't eaten much during the trip.

"Looks like it. I wanted to have peanuts in my box, but computer protested. I got drowsy in the box, and fell asleep during most of the trip."

Pierre then tried to exit the box, but caused the box to tip over, and him to fall face first to the ground. He eventually stood back up, brushing the dirt off his fur, and loosening his scarf so it doesn't feel like choking him.
Being a kind fox, Ferrum ignored the stumble, though made a mental note that he should consider sharing where the vet was if that happened more often. He motioned for the wolf to follow, he knew a few restaurants that let him put money down on dad's tab, and feeding a new resident of the town seemed like something his dad wouldn't be mad about long. "By the way, care to tell me your name before I show you a place to eat?"
Deske

Post by Deske »

"This is a impressive collection. You must be proud of it?" He looked at the items, trying to figure out what they were. "What is an arcade?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, I'm sure somebody would have a bone they didn't mind throwing him," Kaylee remarked, keeping her arm around Sandy's shoulders.
-----------------------------------
"So, after my evening ablutions," Miss Wilkins said, "what are you two going to get up to?"
"Honestly don't know," Jake replied. "It'll be Bonnies' choice."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda let out a light giggle. "Oh, I'm sure dad will have something for Sandy to be distracted by. It is just a question if Sandy will be distracted from the bone he is thrown!"

Alex gave a light smirk to Noah, hitting him lightly in the arm in that weird friendly way that's more like brushing a fist against another's arm. "See tiger? You're already on top of everything! Just make sure to actually talk to your friend and work out any problems right away. Don't let 'em fester! Ugh, even I do that sometimes. Stupid brain with wonky wiring." She clapped her paws together, turning to the others. "Welp, let's go fair band of adventurers! Before tony eats all the cookies outta spite." With that Alex and Amanda headed out the door at a reasonable pace, heading back down towards the kitchen.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

in answer to his question, she simply asked, "Do you know what an obligate carnivore is?" before pushing up her lip on the right side of her jaw so he has a clear view of how her teeth are shaped. after a moment she lowers her paw and deadpans, "He apparently took offense to my turkey sandwich."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

The officer couldn't help but laugh. "Yep, that would do it. You see..." He started speaking quietly again. "From what I gather, she was attacked by that fox within the past couple of hours. It was her first ever encounter with the idea of what a carnivore is, something that eats other animals to survive. Think about it. The first ever introduction to the idea that some animals have to eat other animals was a situation where she was about to be the prey. Then, immediately after, she ran into you and you also eat animals, though she might not completely understand she probably has her suspicions. Can you see why the Nightmare, a manifestation of Phoebe's fears and an entity that exists to protect her, might have some trust issues with a carnivore so soon after that fox attack?"
-Champion Motto

FlanDab

Post by FlanDab »

Gameb18oy wrote: Being a kind fox, Ferrum ignored the stumble, though made a mental note that he should consider sharing where the vet was if that happened more often. He motioned for the wolf to follow, he knew a few restaurants that let him put money down on dad's tab, and feeding a new resident of the town seemed like something his dad wouldn't be mad about long. "By the way, care to tell me your name before I show you a place to eat?"
Pierre blinked for a bit. He was astonished that Ferrum already forgot his name, but repeats it anyway. "As I have said before, my name is Pierre. I am a bit astonished that you already forgot it."

Pierre followed the snowy fox. His eyes wandered constantly as it tried to absorb all the details of his surroundings.

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Deske wrote:"This is a impressive collection. You must be proud of it?" He looked at the items, trying to figure out what they were. "What is an arcade?"
Zeke raised an eyebrow "Ya never been to an arcade before? Well an arcade is a place that has a bunch of machines that you pay with either cash or token to play games on said machines. Though these days they have you load up a card and swipe them." He crossed his arms in thought at that "Hey maybe you have one around town! I'll take ya sometime, but first lets see if we can find my single machine..."
Pet Friendly:
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yay! Boneth and cookieth! You do know how to treat a dog! Thsall we, ladieth?" Sandy offers Kaylee and Amanda an arm each and leads them down the hall towards the kitchen.
Socks trails behind with the other two cats, shaking his head.
"Welp, that settles it. Sandy's moving in here too." Holly laughs.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig shook his head, "I have not, but that does sound like fun." He looked around the room for the machine before realizing he didn't actually know what it looked like. "So what does an arcade machine look like?"
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"I'm still not entirely used to having days off, or knowing this many folks outside the department." the dalmatian commented with a shrug. "Right now i'd normally be reading, or training."

- - - - -

"She's not a bird." Rua stated with a flat stare and an incredulous tone. "even if she was, who hunts when they can go to a butcher?"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

The officer shook his head. "Your missing the point. Phoebe is a child, not even three years old. And for most of her life, THAT..." He pointed to the series of pictures of the "scary room" "...was where she lived. No bed, very little food, filthy water, and daily abuse. It's a miracle after that she can trust anyone period. She doesn't know anything about the world except for what she's seen. I don't even know if she knows what a grocery store or a butcher is. Phoebe, do you..." The officer looked at Phoebe and found the Nightmare was covering her eyes and whispering something in her ear. He had been doing that since the crime scene photos came out. "Phoebe... what...?"

"Ghostie says there's something I shouldn't see... I dunno what it is, but he's usually right about this kinda stuff."

The officer quickly hid the photos. "Ah... Right... Anyway, the point is that the Nightmare will reflect her fears. She has known nothing but abuse her whole life. I think she deep down expects anyone she meets to eventually turn on her. And then, consider you are an obligate carnivore with teeth and claws and a diet of meat that she's only ever encountered once when she was considered the meat. She was probably afraid you'd turn on her like everyone else has, and she probably was afraid you'd turn on her the same way the fox did. YOU know you won't hurt her. SHE didn't. Then, when she decided you could be trusted, the Nightmare went docile, didn't it? All things considered, the fact that the Nightmare went docile at all says a lot about how phoebe feels about you. Don't take that trust for granted. If she never trusted a single person again for the rest of her life, I wouldn't blame her considering all that has happened."
-Champion Motto

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Deske wrote:Rig shook his head, "I have not, but that does sound like fun." He looked around the room for the machine before realizing he didn't actually know what it looked like. "So what does an arcade machine look like?"
"Err... Well I think its best I just show you!" He walked back to the stairs, heading up and looking around for an entrance to the attic "We'll search up here first! Should be up here or in the basement!" He finds a door at the end of the hall that lead to a smaller set of stairs "Ah! Here we are~"
Pet Friendly:
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"It's... Hard to picture." she admitted, not really having a reference point for phoebe's situation. growing up with a powerful father, a caring mother, multiple siblings, and hand-picked staff to watch over them was the antithesis of that experience..."When I was that age, father had already hired Soqhu to be my protector and mentor, and had promised to teach me the sword the next summer..." she explained, voice trailing off, not sure what to say.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"I understand that." The officer said, nodding. "What Phoebe experienced is tough for anyone to imagine, partly because we really don't want to imagine it. Still, you don't have to empathize to sympathize. Just know that she's gone her whole life without all of that. Moreso, the people who should have been treating her like a loving family instead treated her worse than garbage. She needs someone who can give her the loving family that she frankly deserves, but hasn't ever received. As for the Nightmare..." He looked over at "ghostie" who had removed it's hands from Phoebe's eyes and was silently hovering again, completely docile. "Demon. What is your purpose?"

The Nightmare silently stared at the Officer. Then it floated between Phoebe and the others in the room, holding it's arms out as if to protect her.

"That's what I thought. The demon won't be a problem as long as Phoebe is safe and isn't afraid. It should grow more docile the safer Phoebe feels." He looked at Rua. "She has no where else to go. She has no home. She has no family. She needs someone to care for her. Do you think, maybe, she could stay with you long term? It's a lot to ask, but she's going to have trouble finding someone else to trust, and the Nightmare isn't going to endear her to many possible families. I'd take her in myself, but my apartment doesn't allow non-human animals."
-Champion Motto

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

FlanDab wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote: Being a kind fox, Ferrum ignored the stumble, though made a mental note that he should consider sharing where the vet was if that happened more often. He motioned for the wolf to follow, he knew a few restaurants that let him put money down on dad's tab, and feeding a new resident of the town seemed like something his dad wouldn't be mad about long. "By the way, care to tell me your name before I show you a place to eat?"
Pierre blinked for a bit. He was astonished that Ferrum already forgot his name, but repeats it anyway. "As I have said before, my name is Pierre. I am a bit astonished that you already forgot it."

Pierre followed the snowy fox. His eyes wandered constantly as it tried to absorb all the details of his surroundings.
He shrugged at that "Dad says I needs to get better at listening for stuff like that, but it's not caused me any actual problems yet." The soon arrive at a small mexican restaurant. Ferrum seems careful about handling the door handle for some reason. "Find yourself a place to sit while I see if I can find one of the owners, they usually don't just serve pets or strays here, but my dad has a deal with them since he's the only one that can help them with the cooking equipment if it breaks down."
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig followed Zeke, becoming more and more interested as they went further into the house. "Your house is like a maze. There are so many rooms, even up here."
FlanDab

Post by FlanDab »

Gameb18oy wrote: He shrugged at that "Dad says I needs to get better at listening for stuff like that, but it's not caused me any actual problems yet." The soon arrive at a small mexican restaurant. Ferrum seems careful about handling the door handle for some reason. "Find yourself a place to sit while I see if I can find one of the owners, they usually don't just serve pets or strays here, but my dad has a deal with them since he's the only one that can help them with the cooking equipment if it breaks down."
"Ey. It's okay. No harm done," Pierre replied as he followed closely behind him.

"Must be nice to have friends like that," Pierre remarked.

Pierre heeded Ferrum, and headed for a seat. Once he had settled, his hands began to wander, touching everything on the table: the napkins, the condiment shakers, the table mantle, the chairs. His eyes also wandered, examining the walls, the ceilings, the floors, and the fellow customers. His intense fascination soon calmed down.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Jake guessed, "we could always embarrass ourselves by trying to go dancing, Bonnie," he added as he started serving up the food.
--------------------------------
"Well now we know Sandy's got a second superpower," Kaylee said as her new brother hauled her along. "Perfect scent tracing." She glanced back to see how Socks was doing.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Deske wrote:Rig followed Zeke, becoming more and more interested as they went further into the house. "Your house is like a maze. There are so many rooms, even up here."
Zeke walked up and sure as rain "Yay, dad remembered I liked an attic room!" he smiled, his tail wagging excitedly "Its almost the same as my old house... Hmm" he sits down on the bed, running his paw over it "It feels so long since I've been in a place that's... home ya know? Me and dad have been moving around so much cause of his work, it feels so nice..."
Pet Friendly:
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda tensed quite a bit as Sandy offered an arm, and while she accepted it and relaxed, the lingering feeling of hesitance held on as she tried to stifle her frost more than usual. "Heh, I doubt father would be too good with so many new housemates. And don't hog all the cookies Sandy, some of us want some too." She giggled at Kaylee's joke, relaxing a bit further. "For Sandy that would be the best power. He would be the first at the dinner table every time!"

Alex followed along, arms crossed behind her head until they made their way to the room they all started in. Mac heard the the series of paws trotting their way to his kitchen. He smiled happily and backed out into the room, large plate of cookies, a handful of types. "Sorry it took so long! Ran into technical difficulties mid way through a long lost batch."

Tony followed munching on a cookies of his own. "Totally an omen."

Alex was the first to grab a cookie amongst the pets, moving surprisingly fast and tossing one towards Noah. "Ey Noah, think fast!"
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

((You know, i spent stupidly long trying to come up with an answer that wasn't this but... *shrugs* never did. so you get rua acting like bonnie cause i don't know what to do with that post.))

"Thank you professor wikipedia. you can stop now." She states flatly, "one, I already answered that at the start, yes. and two, are all police officers this redundantly longwinded? we passed the 'testing' point a good fifteen minutes ago."

- - - - - -

"Me. Dance." Bonnie laughed, "Uh, No. That will not end well."
Deske

Post by Deske »

Noah's head snapped up from where it had been aimed at the ground in thought. He had just enough time to react that he was able to catch the cookie in flight, fumbling about as he did so, but still he caught it. He smiled at Alex as he took a bite, "Fanks."
------
Rig tilted his head, "Yes? It is always a good feeling to come home after a long day, but I think you are talking of a longer time than that." He looked at the room around him, "This does look pretty cozy."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"He's already first at the table every time anyway!" Holly giggles.
"That'th 'coth you guyth are tho thlow!" Sandy retorts with a grin, his eyes following the cookie as it arcs towards Noah.
"Ooh! It'th like fetch but better! Do me nektht, pleathe!" he woofs, his tail a blur.

Socks rolls his eyes at the dog's enthusiasm and helps himself to a cookie.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Deske wrote:Rig tilted his head, "Yes? It is always a good feeling to come home after a long day, but I think you are talking of a longer time than that." He looked at the room around him, "This does look pretty cozy."
"Lets see its been... A year or so since I'd last settled down in one place?" Zeke looked up in thought and drummed his fingers "Even longer since I've had a friend or any sort of guest over that wasn't related to one of my dad's coworkers..." He chuckled a bit "Ah... Listen at me goin on like I'm an old timer!"
Pet Friendly: