HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hackle

Re: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by hackle »

Hackle raised an eyebrow as they stay quiet, hearing his made up story made his ear twitch his tails from any direction looking like a really long fluffy tail instead of his three long, minor fluffy tails thanks to a slight static. He looked around, having never seen a fire department before "You know, I can do a wider variation of my bubble trick.. to block sound instead of sending." He shows as he uses his fingers to blow a normal bubble that started to float with the hidden wind current spiraling up to the top of the invisible wind dome before popping, because it's just a casual manipulation of the wind, norms wouldn't look twice
Social media, is just as much of a curse, as it is a blessing, & our government doesn't like being filmed so keep filming
Hackle V. Tremor ~Friendly foxy foo!! ^o^
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

Rodgil chuckled to himself as he found a few homes that worked, walking up to one he put a claw near the lock as it shapes and forms different patterns to open the lock before finding the right one, a grin slowly crawling onto his face as he locks it back so if anyone just so happened to check, they wouldn't find it suspiciously unlocked he hummed as he walked around looking at the small townish area his eyes raising as he passed a fire station his eyes focusing on the bubble with a raise of his eyebrow before shrugging a& moving on, knowing how weird wind can be sometimes before he stops nearly palming his face, turning the corner he shifts into a larger then normal common raven, taking flight he glides to the roof of the fire station the, earrings moving to the legs, the gem still on the forehead his clothes in a neat folded pile where he shifted though slightly hidden "He caws having shifted his vocal cords so should he accidentally talk he wouldn't be caught."
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Bonnie's expression drops into a frown, brows flattening almost into a line accompanied by a half-lidded glare, before she sarcastically comments, "Oh yes, wind inside a building. Brilliant. It just screams low profile." in a low enough voice that only the other two can easily hear, not even paying the slightest bit of attention to the demonstration.

"Did the idea of just not doing or talking about, 'that sort of thing' for twenty minutes never occur to you?"

Good gods, he's as dense as the Beefy Wolf...

- - - - -

Hmmm... Yeah, I suppose we could do that. Although... We might not have to push...
HEY DAD! DO WE STILL HAVE THAT DIESEL ENGINE IN THE SHED?
Sandy momentarily pauses in moving over to the post Noah is holding to giggle. Already her mental image of the doghouse is shifting into something more... inventive. Bits and bobs moving about as she apparently has a mental conversation.

And if the grin on the face of the dark skinned man who just followed Rig around the side of the house is anything to go by... well... Things are going to get interesting. "OH!HiRigYou'reJustInTime!"
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda's father chuckled again, "Be that as it may, if he went with that person expecting to be returned, of course he'd have a bad attitude. Ya can't just take a cat home for a week and expect to see the real them shine through. But, if I do run into trouble, I can call on my family for advice. Long has my family taken care of cats, so it'd take me awhile to run out of patience with the lad. But, rest assured, I won't return him at the first sign of bad attitude like other's might-"

He stopped as his cell rang, he lifted it out of his pocket and looked at it before passing it to Amanda, "It's for you." And turned his attention back to the receptionist.

Amanda answered the phone, greeting Kaylee, wincing at the mention of the vet, "Well, we're currently going through the process of picking up Socks. Yeah, we can meet later, though it has to be before or after the Matriarch, and there's getting Socks settled... So I'm open to suggestions." A bit of the anxiousness she felt crept into her voice as she spoke.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Noah looks up at the chinchilla as a grin crosses his face, I like where this is going. I bet if we strengthened the wood enough we could get it to fly or at least glide a distance."

-----

Rig raises an eyebrow and looks up at Jack, "This is not going to be good, is it?" He sighed and began setting up the saw, plugging it in. "So what is your idea you are having?
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"Uh, no flying. Last time the FAA got on my case was not fun." Apparently sandy relayed Noah's suggestion, though right now her attention is on informing rig of a slight change of plans. "Well, IApparentlyDidn'tMakeTheDesignsForTheWallsStrongEnough, SoNoahAndIWereWorkingOnIdeasToMakeThemStrongerWhileWeFinisdhedTheCornerPosts, AndHeCameUpWithAGoodOneButItMightMakeItTooHeavy, SoWeDecidedToPutWheelsOnIt, ButIThenWe'dHaveToPushItAndIThoughtWhatIfItStartsRollingAway, ItShouldHaveAnEngineSoIfItRollsweCanControlit, ButDadAlreadyUsedTheOldEngine. ThatsOkayThoughCauseHeRemindedMeThatTheElectricOneThatUsedToDriveTHeHydraulicPumpOnTheCarjackIsCurrentlyHookedUpToACompressorShapedCake! WeCanUseThat! AlsoDoYouKnowHowToRunWiring? IfThisIsGoingToBeElectricItMayAsWellHaveLightsInside. MaybeAFanAndAHeaterToo. WeCanBuildThemIntoTheWalls."
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig looked up and stared at Sandy as she spoke, none of her words even beginning to be understood. He looked between Noah and Jack for some sort of translation, "Wheels, wire and heat? What does that do?" He turns his gaze to Sandy and waits for some form of an answer.

------

Noah chuckled a little at the Wolf's confusion and launched into his own explanation of what they were thinking of doing, hoping for a little backup for clarification reasons.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Picking up Socks," Kaylee said, giving a smile as she looked over at Sandy. "Well, we're not too far from the pound now, we could meet you outside for a meet'n'greet? "
Andrew finished up the paperwork and handed it back over to the receptionist with payment. "So where do you guys want to go," he asked the three of them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jake smiled at the effect. It was kinda impressive. Then he brought his gaze back down. "So, uh, Bonnie," he said nervously, "do we get the tour or can we, uh, help with normal things? Things that, uh, normal pets like us can do without using powers that only exist in fiction?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I dunno. I'll go wherever Kaylee goeth unleth you want me thomewhere elthe, Andy." Sandy replies. "But I think Kaylee wantth to go to the pound to meet Amanda."

~~~~~~~~
"Well, if you're sure..." says the receptionist uncertainly as she prints off some papers. "I'll take you through to meet him and if you still want him after you talk to him then you can sign the paperwork." Standing up, she crosses to the door and inputs a code into the numerical keypad which beeps, allowing her to push the door open.
"This way, please. Come through and then wait in the security airlock. The next door won't open until this one is shut behind us."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"C'mon, Sand," Kaylee said hopefully, putting a hand over the speaker, "Let's go see Socks being freed, meet Amanda's dad and make plans from there, eh?" She returned to her call. "We'll be there soon, Amanda. In the outside area, of course. See ya!" She hung up the line and put the absurdly large phone back in her pocket as Andrew counted out some notes.
"Twenty for lunch for you two and things and a note with the house address on," the human said, handing cash to Kaylee who put it in her jacket pocket as Andy gave Sandy some money. "$20 for a new bag," he said, smiling on the way to the car.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Deske wrote:Noah chuckled a little at the Wolf's confusion and launched into his own explanation of what they were thinking of doing, hoping for a little backup for clarification reasons.
While Noah is talking with Rig, and sandy rambles on about design ideas not all of which are coherent, Jack heads back to where he was working and starts bringing over the materials. the one design element that she seems to not want to change is it being a dog house. So that's somewhere to start at least.

As for the pets...
"...IKnowRubberWheelsAreMoreEfficent, ButWhereAreWeGoingToGetASetThatAreAGoodSize? It'sNotLikeIHaveAGo-KartOrSomethingSittingAround, ItWouldHaveBeenTakenApartByNow. There'sNothingWrongWithMakingTreadsOutOfDryerBelts!"

...Yeah... On the up-Side, At least the frame is coming together. Hooray for multitasking...

- - - - -

"Of course, I can show you around, come on in!" And just like that she's back to cheerful. "We cant be on the engine right now, it needs to be ready at least until the other two are back, but anything either of you wanted to check out first?"
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig got to work taking measurements that had been relayed to him by Noah and marking them out on the boards with a pencil. Once the boards had been marked he cut them with the miter saw and stacked them near the frame for assembly. He was quick and efficient, measuring twice and cutting once so that no mistakes were made. Meanwhile, Noah continued to help Sandy set up the frame and then the wall supports once the frame was put together enough for it to stand on its own. "We're making pretty good time. I think if we work hard we could probably have this finished in a few hours." He flinched as a loud bang rang out. Rig pulled the hammer back and rubbed a thumb over the nail, checking his work. He grabbed another nail and aimed, tapping it in then smashing the hammer down on it, seating it in one swoop. "... Okay make that a little more than an hour and a half.
hackle

Post by hackle »

The air current only affecting about an inch behind the three of them the wall where the air was moving being the only actual affected area "Sure.. If it was the wind out ward from where the perimeter was established maybe it would be suspicious to norms." He raised an eyebrow at bonnie from her sassy remark as he let the invisible air dome drop after his reply, a sound of bubble wrap popping
Social media, is just as much of a curse, as it is a blessing, & our government doesn't like being filmed so keep filming
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Yensid sits up, rubbing a paw through his headfur and noticing the absence of his left ear. The rabbit sighs and stands to stretch, but yelps as his head tumbles off soon after. His arms fall and his shoulders slump.

"Somebody did not do this right."

Yensid collects his head and shakes the large rodent next to him awake. Retlaw awakes, batting away his hands with an annoyed whine.

"Have you seen my ear, Ret?"

"No. You can find it on your own can't you?"

Yensid sighs as Retlaw flops back down onto the pillow, getting up and walking around. Lowering one ear, Yensid begins to whistle. Eventually, his head tilts up and he runs to the front door, opening it and whistling again. He turns to the bush beside the porch and reaches inside, pulling out his attentive ear. He reattaches it and heads back inside, half lifting Relaw and dragging him to the kitchen. Yensid pours two bowls of cereal and sets one in front of Relaw, who he had propped up in a chair. Yensid sets his down, but stays standing as he watches the mouse sway. Yensid yanks the red bowl back as Retlaw finally falls forward, smacking his nose against the table before he snorts and jumps awake.

"Stupefy! Wait, no. Am I alive?"

Yensid sits down and throws his a spoon.

"You tell me."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Andrew pulled up close to the pound and allowed his family out. "We won't go too close, Sandy," Kaylee promised.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Can we see some of the equipment you guys use," Jake said, bright eyed with enthusiasm and almost bouncing.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda opted to stay out of the back area and wait for Kaylee while her father stepped into the security airlock, "Quite the security measures here."

Amanda heard a car from outside and went to see her friends, giving them a wave from a window, a small smile on her face. She instinctively reached to rub her bow but her paw met air.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Or we can go in," Kaylee said on seeing Amanda. Understanding Sandys' response either way and being prepared to react to it, Kaylee headed inside, hugged her friend and gave her a cheek rub
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Gee! Thankth, Andy!" Sandy grins, passing the money to the rat in his satchel.

Once at the pound, Sandy follows Kaylee confidently, sure that the receptionist won't recognise him with his new look and confident in the knowledge that he has an owner.
"Hi, Amanda!" he greets the cat, tail wagging as Holly peeks from the bag. Once she's sure that there's no one around, the little ghost walks up through the air and settles onto Amanda's shoulder.
"Hiya, Mandy!" she grins.

~~~~~~~~
"Well, it's necessary. Sometimes the animals try to escape and sometimes people try to either liberate or steal the animals for whatever reason. So it's really for everyone's protection. Anyway, here we are. Fourth cage on the right. Do you want me to come with you and let him out right away or do you want to talk to him alone for a bit and make sure you're happy with him before I let him out?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda accepted the hug, and was surprised by the more affectionate action, at least she'd classify it so, but accepted it as well, smiling. Despite her best attempts to suppress her ice, a noticeable sheet of ice formed over her cheeks. Amanda glanced between her friends, not used to this amount of attention, but enjoying their presence all the same. Her smile widened as she greeted her friends, "Hey guys! It's good to see you."

-------

Amanda's father nodded in understanding at the explanation, his smile replaced by a troubled frown at the necessary measures. As they got to the cage his smile returned, "Ah, let the lad stretch his legs, I'd rather get to know him in a less gloomy atmosphere."
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"WaitthatTrickActuallyWorks? IThoughtDadSaidThatCouldOnlyBeDoneWithANailGun... HowStrongDoYouHaveToBeToDoThat?!" Sandy demanded, seeing what rig was up to, setting aside the ladder she was part way through making for the loft inside after the frame was up. For once she wasn't entirely trusting the confirmation she was feeling from the others that they saw that happen as well.

Even Jack, who had been putting together a motorized track bed for the dog house to sit on, paused to see what had made the sound.

- - - - - -

Rolling her eyes at Hackle's comment, "Just keep it out of sight okay?" she says quietly, before turning to Jake.

"Sure." Bonnie answers with a smile, leading the way to where most of their gear is stored. It's inside, off to the back of the garage. Half the room is shelves, the other half looks like an oddly proportioned locker room. A fair amount of the shelves are empty at the moment, which she explains as being due to two of the trucks being out dealing with fires. There are racks of air tanks, masks, jackets, including a few in pet sizes, plenty of spare boots, radios, A set of spare fire axes Bonnie won't let you touch, spare hoses, lots of rather hefty looking fire extinguishers (more heavy-duty looking than the ones you would find in a home or business; Bonnie stating that they're the foam-spraying kind and are for fires they can't use the hose on), and a refilling station.
There's also an old service elevator that from the dust doesn't see much use.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Whoa," Jake enthused, his ears dropping as he looked around, "you got some really cool tuff in here." He hopped over to the extinguisers and, faking an effort (but probably not as much as he should have) lifted it up. "This is really heavy," he said before putting it down and bouncing over to the old elevator, saying 'hello to a fireman as he passed, "Where's this go, Bonnie?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kaylee picked ice off her friend's cheek quickly. "And now," she said, "we wait on Socks. When he comes out, I'm betting on confused, excited, scared and grumpy." She smiled at Amanda. "You'll cheer him up, yeah?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"I would imagine," Bonnie comments with a chuckle, it was almost silly watching her guest lifting the metal cylinder 3/4 his own size, "considering that's about 50lbs your holding. Be careful, I don't want you hurting yourself."

Once the extinguisher is back on it's shelf, and attention has been drawn over to the service elevator, she answers "That, goes upstairs. With the poles and the stairs taken out, it's the only way up or down now so nobody really uses it for anything but storage anymore."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

With almost a moment of melancholy, Jake looked at a particular piece of kit. "You know," he said, "every now and then I think they should do boots for us pets? It'd keep our feet clean in mud like yesterday and yours safe when you're being your brilliant self," he added, looking over his shoulder at the Dalmation. "Mind you," he added, "you might just be doing this tour several times today, huh?" He chuckled.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig moved onto the next cross brace and tapped another nail into place before bringing the hammer back and crashing it back down onto the nail, again sinking it in one hit. He looked up and around at everyone staring at him. "What? Did I do something wrong?" He checked over the rest of his work, finding them to at least look alright.

Noah translated for the wolf again, "We're just a little, uh, surprised I guess. Nobody really hammers in nails all at once. Usually it takes people a few swings."

"Oh. Okay. I did not know it was weird." He looked across the group before shrugging and turning back to his work.

"Eh, it helps the work go by faster." Noah replied before he too climbed up onto the frame to help Sandy with the loft.
hackle

Post by hackle »

hackle huffed as he looked at the inside of his cloak, the crystalized ice vials of bloodcheck,muscle acids check
Last edited by hackle on Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"All right. I'll let him out and then I'll move back towards the end of the corridor. I'll be nearby if you need me though. Morning, Socks!" the receptionist smiles at the cat.
"What?" Socks replies, not even bothering to lift his head off his cot.
"There's someone here to see you." answers the lady, unlocking the cage.
"Tell him to @$%# off. He'll only bring me back like the others did. And I'm sleeping."
"Well... Good luck..." the receptionist says to Amanda's father, stepping aside and leaving the cage door open.

~~~~~~~~
Sandy hopes this adoption is a good idea, both for Socks' sake and for Amanda's. He's not sure how to say that politely though so he says nothing until Kaylee does.
"Yeah. I hope thith'll go well. I'm thsure it will." he says, giving Amanda a lick on the cheek. Instantly he realises this was a bad idea as his tongue sticks to the icy cat.
"Uhh... Uh oh... Uh... Helk?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda's father was barely fazed by the cat's language. Keeping his smile he said to the receptionist before she got too far away, "Come now, ye didn't even relay his message." Chuckling he stepped in front of the cage, "Now, how's the best way ta convince ya I'm serious and too stubborn to let a bad attitude, front or not, stop me? Well, I could start with telling ya that a certain female feline told her friend, who happens to be my figurative daughter, who told me there was a cat in need. That's you. And besides, even if I am what your pessimism believes, why not take advantage and get some fresh air alongside, what you probably believe to be, a slim chance of actually finding a home, eh?" He said all this with a friendly, lighthearted tone.

---------------------------

Amanda clammed up a little at the mention of Socks, but gave a nervous smile at Kaylee's question, "I-I'll try my best." She was about to respond to Sandy's calming assurance when he licked her cheek, getting his tongue stuck. Embarrassment and some fear washed over her as she focused on the remaining ice on her cheek, thinking quickly about how to resolve it before someone sees. She made the ice grow on her cheek before having it split so Sandy's tongue was free. She shuffled her paws as she murmured an apology, "Sorry Sandy..."
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

he shifts before they get to deep in turning into a butterfly and going into the building he darkens the colors of his wings to blind in the darker areas better, before yet again shifting to a spider, the gem on his thorax, his rings below & above said gem. His multiple eyes narrowing as he listened in staying to the corners no one ever looks to as he ease drops on their conversation now that soundless bubble or what ever dropped. he raised an non-existent eyebrow 'Wind based abilities? definitely more uses then ash & cinder' he thought carefully crawling to the weird furred fox he climbs up the inside of the cloak before putting a leg on said fox not understanding the energy he was circulating into him it had multiple ingredients to it 'wet so water, a tingle so static? No, no lightning, & a fresh feel wind.. THREE he has three!?' he drops down before skittering back to cover
We are but candles in the suffocating darkness, gentle, beautiful, but deadly & ever consuming
Reaper Inkheart ~ Kavick Inkheart - blacksmithing tiger, S9, P8, E6, C4, I5, A6, L4 ~ sparty wolf, S)6 P)7 E)6 C)5 I)8 A)7 L)3
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kaylee laughed lightly at the scenario in front of her until it was over. "Oh, you'll cheer him," she said. "You do me anyhow."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"Even if they did, it would probably be some goofy pet-costume thing. not actual workboots." She answered, shaking her head. She knew what jake was getting at, and let a bit of a smile work it's way into her expression at the compliment. "Good cure for boredom, but there's no way the NFPA would approve that for use. It's why Jeremy always goes in ahead of me."

"Maybe, that depends on Kaylee." Lowering her voice and stepping closer to Jake she adds, "and, well... the group she's with are tangled up in a 'crossroads' right now; Someone may make a potentially life changing decision soon, and they're involved. It's hard to 'see' what's coming after those until they've been resolved, so who knows whether they'll show."

- - - - -

"Okay, SoNowThatThisBitIsDoneWeCanStartPuttingUpTheSupportsForTheRoof." Sandy says with a cheer, once the loft is set up. Heading over to the side to peer down at what rig has done, she asks "SoIsThereAReasonYourMentalImageOfYourOwnWorkMakesItSeemKinda'Meh'Average? CauseThatIsWayBetterThanAverage. ThatLooksAwesome."

"Engine's Ready!" can be heard from around the corner, before Jack returns, clad partially in his welding gear again brings a somewhat simplified version of the platform frame sandy had been trying to figure out earlier with an engine built into it, running by RC remote. the bolt holes for attaching it looking to have been lined up so that they should fit under the walls of the doghouse.

Currently it's carrying a tray of drinks. One of which has a covered top with a built in straw; it's not hard to tell that belongs to a certain hydrophobe given it looks well-used.
"It's a hot day, And I'd bet banging in nails isn't helping... Time for a break maybe?"
hackle

Post by hackle »

his eye roamed over the rooms layout, after he was finishedlooking around he formed ice between his closed hands as he stsrts to chew & knaw on it
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig looks up at the chinchilla, staring at her in thought as he goes over what she said in his head, gradually slowing it down to where he can make sense of it, "I have build things out of wood before. This is not anything new to me. Here," He does his best to show her a few mental images of carvings he'd done in the past, intricate ones that now resided above the fireplace.

"I've seen a few of them, they're pretty neat, more carving than building, but still... Oh hey drinks! Thanks!" He grabs one off the plate, Rig following suit after hammering in a few more nails.

Rig takes a gulp from his drink, "I can not wait until it gets colder..." He leans against the house and takes another sip.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Jeremy," Jake said casually, "J names are good, I'll have to meet him sometime!" He looked over to Hackle. "What do you think of this so far, bud?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

After the two had eaten their breakfast, they took individual showers and put on their cloaks, stretching as they stepped outside.

"Did we have any plans today?"

"I thought we were getting Butterscotch."

"Ret, we need a human to get Butterscotch."

"Dang, that's right. Can we at least go see her though?"

Yensid shrugged and the two began walking toward the pound, humming to themselves as they attempted to match their steps.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
hackle

Post by hackle »

"it's.. interesting..." he replied his eyes roaming over the axes a few seconds longer then the rest reminding him of his need for a melee weapon, maybe one handed to free his other up "Hmmmm..."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Amanda's father was barely fazed by the cat's language. Keeping his smile he said to the receptionist before she got too far away, "Come now, ye didn't even relay his message." Chuckling he stepped in front of the cage, "Now, how's the best way ta convince ya I'm serious and too stubborn to let a bad attitude, front or not, stop me? Well, I could start with telling ya that a certain female feline told her friend, who happens to be my figurative daughter, who told me there was a cat in need. That's you. And besides, even if I am what your pessimism believes, why not take advantage and get some fresh air alongside, what you probably believe to be, a slim chance of actually finding a home, eh?" He said all this with a friendly, lighthearted tone.
The mention of the lady cats sparks Socks' interest but the only outward sign of it is a flick of his ear.
"I'm going to assume that's all rhetorical so I don't have to bother answering." he drawls, rolling onto his back and putting his paws behind his head.

~~~~~~~~
"Thankth, Aman'a, an' i'th okay... Gah... My thounge ith numb!" The dog rubs his tongue with his paw, using his palm to hide a tiny flame that he uses to thaw the frozen organ.
"Blahlahlahlahlahlah. There. That'th better! Note to thelf. Don't lick ithe catths, ethpethsially in winter!" he jokes.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Cool cats and hot dogs," Kaylee said warmly. "quite a special extended family we're getting here, eh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda's father shrugged a little, "Only a little rhetorical." He knelt in front of the cage to hold the conversation better, "Listen, you have valid reasons to doubt my words, I'm sure, but if the Sandy dog was it? Could get adopted into happy home, there is the same chance for you." He said, sincerely. He put his hand to his beard in thought before smiling widely, an idea forming in his mind, "If the phone call my daughter answered before I came in here is any indication, her friends could be outside as well. All I ask is one day. One day you spend with my daughter and her friends for the day and a nice evening at our house. Then we can go from there."

He extended his hand a little, not so far that it breached the area of the cage though, that'd be rude, "So? Whatcha say about just one day?"

----------------

Amanda was calmed by Sandy and Kaylee's words, her fears over meeting Socks and embarrassment replaced by simple, warm happiness, brought on by her friends relaxed presence, "It's nice." She said in response to Kaylee's words. Glancing warmly between her three friends, she smiled, "I don't think I've said it, but, you guys are great."
rodgil

Post by rodgil »

the wolf,spider (lol) crawled along the wall spinning a web to pass the time unable to open the door & positive he couldn't squeeze between the elevator & wall to climb up the shaft
Last edited by rodgil on Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"OhWowThoseLookNeat! HowManyOfThemDoYouHave? WhereDoYouGetTheIdeasForMakingThem? Whe- Wait, Cold? Really?" Sandy starts, at first enthusiastic before it dies off mid word.
"PersonallyI'mKindaGladIt'sWarm. Er, TechnicalyItsAlwaysWarmWithFurIGuess. Warmer? Warmish? WarmForThisTimeOfYear... YOUKNOWWHATIMEAN. Whatever. SunnyGood. ColdMeansSnow, SnowMeansWetFur." Sandy rambles a bit, hopping down and grabbing her drink as well. A running commentary about weather being out to get her switching from verbal to mental once she had a hold of a straw. More or less the entire tirade boils down to "water sucks, therefore weather sucks."

- - - - -

"Of course you would have a bias for names like that..." She commented with a laugh.
Noticing where Hackle seemed to be staring, Bonnie gave a soft sigh and walked over, deciding to preemptively derail his taking too much an interest in their pointier pieces of equipment. Placing one hand on the axes so as to hold them down on their rack, standing between the fox and the tools. "Equipment room, not a hardware store Hackle. Besides, there's more to show. Anything you two want to see next?"