HPU: Exotic Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Leafolawl

Re: HPU: Exotic Acres

Post by Leafolawl »

"Well... the journal was left at the minigolf place, and... it didn't have anything worthwhile in it for how long we'd end up searching for it. Riggs could be fun to pull along, but we also barged in on him last time. We should probably bring him something to show our appreciation if we're going to invite him, or... maybe give him some space..." the small fox says, starting to mumble into her new journal towards the latter half.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:14 am "So what do you suggest we do instead, Maria?"
"What about that rabbit from yesterday, Tesla? Maybe it's at his house." Joey suggests.
"I think he's a hare. But yeah, maybe. Maybe we should go back and ask him. And we could invite him to hang out. He seemed cool."
"No, he's definitely a rabbit."
"No, pretty sure he's a hare."
"I don't have any ideas," the monkey said, trying to think. "Also, I think he was a Jackrabbit."
Leafolawl wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:45 am "Well... the journal was left at the minigolf place, and... it didn't have anything worthwhile in it for how long we'd end up searching for it. Riggs could be fun to pull along, but we also barged in on him last time. We should probably bring him something to show our appreciation if we're going to invite him, or... maybe give him some space..." the small fox says, starting to mumble into her new journal towards the latter half.
"Yeah, If we invite him we should probably bring something as thanks," Met seconded.
"Nah, I think he wouldn't mind an unaccompanied invite," Riggs chimed in from behind Met, startling the lion. "Also, Jackrabbits are technically hares, so yer both right."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Tesla gives a brief wave to the source of her most recent mumbling, trying to give an apologetic smile from behind her journal. "I'm sorry we were talking about you please don't hate us we were tryingtobenice," she practically whispers into the book, words starting to turn into an incomprehensibly quiet string of squeaked apologies, ears pinned back for more reasons than her cap now.
Love me right now! Done.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Geoff and Sue hurry to prepare the clinic for the coming Storm. Not sure exactly what they'll be facing, they prepare for the worst.

~~~~~~~~
"Huh."
"Hah! Told ya!"Jake grins.
Joey pokes his tongue out at Jake who returns the gesture before addressing Riggs.
"So. Any ideas what we should do then, Riggs? Also, G'day. Howzit goin'?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Leafolawl wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:50 am Tesla gives a brief wave to the source of her most recent mumbling, trying to give an apologetic smile from behind her journal. "I'm sorry we were talking about you please don't hate us we were tryingtobenice," she practically whispers into the book, words starting to turn into an incomprehensibly quiet string of squeaked apologies, ears pinned back for more reasons than her cap now.
"Relax, I like folks talkin' about me," Riggs reassured the fennec. "My ears get cold and the burnin' helps"
Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:53 am "Huh."
"Hah! Told ya!"Jake grins.
Joey pokes his tongue out at Jake who returns the gesture before addressing Riggs.
"So. Any ideas what we should do then, Riggs? Also, G'day. Howzit goin'?"
"It's goin' alright. Was gonna hang out on mainstreet, so I ain't got any ideas."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:53 am Geoff and Sue hurry to prepare the clinic for the coming Storm. Not sure exactly what they'll be facing, they prepare for the worst.
Around 30 minutes later, An old car stopped in front the clinic, and out came an older man, followed by a very, very grumpy lioness.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The fennec giggles a bit. "I... Yeah, that's... something I understand," she says, much more at ease after the hare's little joke. She lifts up one side of her cap a bit to show one of her large ears, wiggling it up and down the little bit she's permitted by moving the rain cap. "That said... laser tag might be good, if just so we can get out of the rain. It's cold," she complains, hugging her new journal tight to futilely try shielding herself from the cold with it.
Love me right now! Done.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"What is laser tag anyway? You never answered when I asked before, Met." Joey asks again.

~~~~~~~~
"Come in, come in." Sue invites, ushering the lioness and her human through to the consultation room where Geoff has an array of first aid gear on the bench and a document on the clinic's patient database open that says "Lioness". He turns from the computer and pulls on a pair of disposable gloves as the lioness enters.
"Hi there. I'm Geoff, the vet. I'm sorry, I didn't actually get your names over the phone before."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:47 pm "Come in, come in." Sue invites, ushering the lioness and her human through to the consultation room where Geoff has an array of first aid gear on the bench and a document on the clinic's patient database open that says "Lioness". He turns from the computer and pulls on a pair of disposable gloves as the lioness enters.
"Hi there. I'm Geoff, the vet. I'm sorry, I didn't actually get your names over the phone before."
"I'm Thomas Aldryd, Tom for short" the old man replied "and that's Storm" he waved at the lioness, who halfheartedly waved back