HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU:Applegate

Post by Serence Frostbite »

valerio wrote: And he stopped.
Had it been another time, when The Hunter was the dominator, Janus would not have listened to that voice.
"Speak up and show yourself, whoever you are."
"I'm.....here" the voice called quietly from behind Janus, should he turn around, he'll see someone familiar, someone he would never have expected to see, a young, injured, scared pup, whose reddish grey fur seem all too familiar. Despite the obvious injuries, the young pup still stands as if he was under no pain, only a look of hope and uncertainty in his eyes.
Leafolawl wrote:Rena takes a step forward before pausing. "If we meet again, ah hope it's under less pressure," she says apologetically without turning to face the strange fox, then continues forward. The hunting dog adjusts her grip so as to have her knife ready in case of the worst of circumstances.
"Remember who you fight for! Never give up! You're never alone !" the fox called after Rena and Buster as they went into the pillar of light.
As the voice of their guide faded away and new scenery gradually came into view, the pair found themselves surrounded by countless trees and bushes, all covered in a warm crimson glow as autumn leaves blankets the ground.
A chuckle, then another, footsteps crushing on dead leaves, echoing, approaching..
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Levi turned to the sound. "Only for a few hours... to help stop the end of the world as we know it. I think." his resolve was faltering a bit.
"For the world. For balance. For those who calls upon your duty"
The voices howled like the wind around Levi, some one them were becoming clearer, more familiar, but all of them had one thing in common: the sense of lost, grief and anger
"We prayed and waited. You went and returned, time and time. You always did. Then you stopped."
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: a nearby tree branch reacted to stop whatever was shot at her. the powerful bear closed her eyes and connected with the forest to search for the creature as she advanced towards it.
"Unstoppable!" a word appeared in Meri's mind as the projectile collided with the branches, and shattered it, barely missing the bear as she moved out of the way.
Her new power gave her visions of the creature, a humanoid being, but there was a long, hollowed horn between its eyes, but the vision didn't last long, as the creature started to fade away
"Prideful, cowardice, a hunter whose only mark is show at the moment of his shot" the fox's voice echoed from the shard.
Hlaoroo wrote:"That... Is an oddly specific thing to prepare for." Ray opines, trying to hide a smile.
"Yeah... Any other day I'd have said you were crazy, Mrs. Callahan. Today though, I think you're our best shot at survival. What do you need us to do?"
"...Should be?" Lilly asks uncertainly, nervously shifting her grip on her cane.
"Yeah I agree-" Duke said, before being interrupted by the pounding on the door
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Serence Frostbite wrote: "Remember who you fight for! Never give up! You're never alone !" the fox called after Rena and Buster as they went into the pillar of light.
As the voice of their guide faded away and new scenery gradually came into view, the pair found themselves surrounded by countless trees and bushes, all covered in a warm crimson glow as autumn leaves blankets the ground.
A chuckle, then another, footsteps crushing on dead leaves, echoing, approaching..
The rabbit tensed up at the sound of the footsteps. his heart began to race a little, as he thought of Janus to remember who he fights for.
-------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"For the world. For balance. For those who calls upon your duty"
The voices howled like the wind around Levi, some one them were becoming clearer, more familiar, but all of them had one thing in common: the sense of lost, grief and anger
"We prayed and waited. You went and returned, time and time. You always did. Then you stopped."
"If I stop returning, it's because I can't anymore," the cat defended himself. "And I'd never risk my life without a good reason... only serious bodily harm."
------------
Serence Frostbite wrote: "Unstoppable!" a word appeared in Meri's mind as the projectile collided with the branches, and shattered it, barely missing the bear as she moved out of the way.
Her new power gave her visions of the creature, a humanoid being, but there was a long, hollowed horn between its eyes, but the vision didn't last long, as the creature started to fade away
"Prideful, cowardice, a hunter whose only mark is show at the moment of his shot" the fox's voice echoed from the shard.
"Then I'll prepare to strike at the next shot," the bear thought, listening to the forest for any sign of her prey. catch the salmon when it jumps.
---------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Yeah... Any other day I'd have said you were crazy, Mrs. Callahan. Today though, I think you're our best shot at survival. What do you need us to do?"
"Just stay in the bunker and everything should be fine for us," Nettie explained.
Hlaoroo wrote:"...Should be?" Lilly asks uncertainly, nervously shifting her grip on her cane.
"well I can't possibly plan for every eventuality, that'd be crazy. but the situation as presented, we'll be safe," Nettie tried reassuring Lily.
Serence Frostbite wrote:"Yeah I agree-" Duke said, before being interrupted by the pounding on the door
"Well, doomsday bunkers don't do too well if you open the door for every knock," Nettie said moving to a computer. she typed in a few things to see what was at the door.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"I'm.....here" the voice called quietly from behind Janus, should he turn around, he'll see someone familiar, someone he would never have expected to see, a young, injured, scared pup, whose reddish grey fur seem all too familiar. Despite the obvious injuries, the young pup still stands as if he was under no pain, only a look of hope and uncertainty in his eyes.
In horror movies, in tv shows, in books...When you met a child or your younger self, the trope is: 'bang! you're dead'. Or 'run away like hell' -and of course that never works.
Janus had been already abused enough to keep a minimum of safe distance from himself, imagining how this could be used against him -or worse, what could happen to is very soul if he attacked that shard of his own core..
"Hello, little one," he said, squatting down. Funny, he had never even seen a picture of himself after the aggression. When his supposed hero and his pals brought him to a very inch from death. Janus attempted a smile. "You lost?"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Serence Frostbite wrote:"Remember who you fight for! Never give up! You're never alone !" the fox called after Rena and Buster as they went into the pillar of light.
The rabbit tensed up at the sound of the footsteps. his heart began to race a little, as he thought of Janus to remember who he fights for.
Rena sniffs at the air a bit as the crunch of leaves hits her ears. "... How well can you climb a tree?" Her eyes flick around the surroundings, checking for unfamiliar shapes among the trees. "Could be all we have on ungulates," she explains, crouching a little and trying to avoid stepping on leaves to reduce her profile.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"How did whoever it is even know where the door is?" Ray demands. "It's very well hidden!"
"What if they work out how to open it? Can they unlock it from there? If they've found the door they can find the switch too." Lilly queries.
"She's got a point. Are there any weapons down here, Mrs. Callahan?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Leafolawl wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: The rabbit tensed up at the sound of the footsteps. his heart began to race a little, as he thought of Janus to remember who he fights for.
Rena sniffs at the air a bit as the crunch of leaves hits her ears. "... How well can you climb a tree?" Her eyes flick around the surroundings, checking for unfamiliar shapes among the trees. "Could be all we have on ungulates," she explains, crouching a little and trying to avoid stepping on leaves to reduce her profile.
"Ah.....my little pup" a voice echoed from between the trees, moments later, a figure appeared, a certain wolf that no one could have expected to see again "You found me again."
"Another friend, little rabbit?" another one asked, from the opposite direction "you shouldn't have"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "If I stop returning, it's because I can't anymore," the cat defended himself. "And I'd never risk my life without a good reason... only serious bodily harm."
"What about us then? We who are left behind?" a voice asked, a single one, of a female from behind Levi, asked.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Then I'll prepare to strike at the next shot," the bear thought, listening to the forest for any sign of her prey. catch the salmon when it jumps.
After a moment of silent, Meri can feel her prey reappeared again, in the opposite direction from where it were, already in the motion of attacking her from afar again.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Well, doomsday bunkers don't do too well if you open the door for every knock," Nettie said moving to a computer. she typed in a few things to see what was at the door.
The screen showed a white fox knocking on the door, looking kind of angry and impatient
"Come on open up, none of us have time for this!" she yelled
Hlaoroo wrote:"How did whoever it is even know where the door is?" Ray demands. "It's very well hidden!"
"What if they work out how to open it? Can they unlock it from there? If they've found the door they can find the switch too." Lilly queries.
"I can literally hear you you know"
valerio wrote: In horror movies, in tv shows, in books...When you met a child or your younger self, the trope is: 'bang! you're dead'. Or 'run away like hell' -and of course that never works.
Janus had been already abused enough to keep a minimum of safe distance from himself, imagining how this could be used against him -or worse, what could happen to is very soul if he attacked that shard of his own core..
"Hello, little one," he said, squatting down. Funny, he had never even seen a picture of himself after the aggression. When his supposed hero and his pals brought him to a very inch from death. Janus attempted a smile. "You lost?"
"I'm......." the pup hesitated "I think so..." he said, before slightly jumped from another cry for help from the distance "You.....are you....me?"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The shiba inu takes a deep breath, turning to look at the wolf addressing her. "'S e'ryone gonna call me 'pup' today? 'Cause ah happen to be gettin' real sick of it," she replies, shooting a glare.

... However, there's no hint of recognition in her response to the wolf. No wagging of her tail, baring of teeth...
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"I'm......." the pup hesitated "I think so..." he said, before slightly jumped from another cry for help from the distance "You.....are you....me?"
Janus' tail wagged a couple of times, reassuringly. "Apparently so. And you will go a loong way before the hurt will go away. You will meet a nice bunny boy and then the true healing will start, here," he touched his own heart
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Leafolawl wrote: Rena sniffs at the air a bit as the crunch of leaves hits her ears. "... How well can you climb a tree?" Her eyes flick around the surroundings, checking for unfamiliar shapes among the trees. "Could be all we have on ungulates," she explains, crouching a little and trying to avoid stepping on leaves to reduce her profile.
"It usually took me a few tries when I was a kit but I could get pretty high," the rabbit answered, looking around intently. "and we may still be able to fly right now."
Serence Frostbite wrote:"Ah.....my little pup" a voice echoed from between the trees, moments later, a figure appeared, a certain wolf that no one could have expected to see again "You found me again."
"Another friend, little rabbit?" another one asked, from the opposite direction "you shouldn't have"
Leafolawl wrote:The shiba inu takes a deep breath, turning to look at the wolf addressing her. "'S e'ryone gonna call me 'pup' today? 'Cause ah happen to be gettin' real sick of it," she replies, shooting a glare.

... However, there's no hint of recognition in her response to the wolf. No wagging of her tail, baring of teeth...
The same can't be said of Buster and the other voice. it had haunted his dreams for years, through countless therapy sessions. "I shouldn't have the first time," he growled at the voice. his ears were frantically trying to locate its origin. "I'm not leaving this one."
----------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"What about us then? We who are left behind?" a voice asked, a single one, of a female from behind Levi, asked.
"The island has other protectors," the cat answered while turning around. "The ones who miss me will move on in time... if the world survives."
-------------
Serence Frostbite wrote: After a moment of silent, Meri can feel her prey reappeared again, in the opposite direction from where it were, already in the motion of attacking her from afar again.
The bear quickly raised her paw, and the roots around the attacker rose up grabbed at them as Meri stepped to the side to avoid any oncoming attack.
---------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Well, doomsday bunkers don't do too well if you open the door for every knock," Nettie said moving to a computer. she typed in a few things to see what was at the door.
The screen showed a white fox knocking on the door, looking kind of angry and impatient
"Come on open up, none of us have time for this!" she yelled
Hlaoroo wrote:"How did whoever it is even know where the door is?" Ray demands. "It's very well hidden!"
"I can literally hear you you know"
"Oh, no, I've set the bunker to lockdown, the switch is inactive. and the weapons are in Bunker A," Nettie explained, before returning to the fox. "Now, who are you and how do we know we can trust you, or that whatever's causing this doomsday won't get in?""
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The family stays quiet and Ray gives Lilly's paw a comforting squeeze as they wait to see how events will play out.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Leafolawl wrote:The shiba inu takes a deep breath, turning to look at the wolf addressing her. "'S e'ryone gonna call me 'pup' today? 'Cause ah happen to be gettin' real sick of it," she replies, shooting a glare.

"Right! Right! Of course" the wolf laughed loudly "You're all grown up now, best tracker of your pack. You'll surely found more preys for your masters, won't you? Just like back there"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: The same can't be said of Buster and the other voice. it had haunted his dreams for years, through countless therapy sessions. "I shouldn't have the first time," he growled at the voice. his ears were frantically trying to locate its origin. "I'm not leaving this one."
"So you'll die with this one then" the wolf whispered, almost lovingly, right behind Buster.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "The island has other protectors," the cat answered while turning around. "The ones who miss me will move on in time... if the world survives."
"What if we can't move on?" the shade in front of his eyes, though vague, somehow seemed familiar, as if he knew who that person supposed to be "You're supposed to be with us, as a family, Levi" it said.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: The bear quickly raised her paw, and the roots around the attacker rose up grabbed at them as Meri stepped to the side to avoid any oncoming attack.
The creature shrieked in fright and wildly shot more shot upward. The shard glowed, and something told Meri that she should quickly finish off her first prey as soon as possible.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Oh, no, I've set the bunker to lockdown, the switch is inactive. and the weapons are in Bunker A," Nettie explained, before returning to the fox. "Now, who are you and how do we know we can trust you, or that whatever's causing this doomsday won't get in?""
"I'm your only chance for you and your entire world to actually even come out of this at all. The town is safe, for now, if it weren't under protection you all would have been busy killing each other already. You coming out or not?" The fox said, getting even more irritated.
valerio wrote: Janus' tail wagged a couple of times, reassuringly. "Apparently so. And you will go a loong way before the hurt will go away. You will meet a nice bunny boy and then the true healing will start, here," he touched his own heart
The pup looked at Janus's chest for a little while, then slowly reached up to cover his own heart "but.......how can you be sure?" he asked, sadly "What if it will happen again?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:The pup looked at Janus's chest for a little while, then slowly reached up to cover his own heart "but.......how can you be sure?" he asked, sadly "What if it will happen again?"
"It will not. Do you remember what you felt for that dog? Yes, he betrayed you, but the bunny will not. All you ever wished, all the peace, will be yours as you always wanted." He rubbed the puppy's head. "We will be fine."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote:"So you'll die with this one then" the wolf whispered, almost lovingly, right behind Buster.
Instead of continuing to talk, Buster bent to the ground, raising his foot behind him into the wolf's jaw before rolling forward, standing and turning to face the wolf. "No thanks, I have a boyfriend I need to get back to."
-------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"What if we can't move on?" the shade in front of his eyes, though vague, somehow seemed familiar, as if he knew who that person supposed to be "You're supposed to be with us, as a family, Levi" it said.
"then I'll stay with you as a ghost," Levi answered, moving closer to the shade. "Some of my best friends are ghosts, It can't be that bad. But if I could stop the world ending and I do nothing, I wouldn't be able to enjoy any afterlife, with or without you."
--------
Serence Frostbite wrote: The creature shrieked in fright and wildly shot more shot upward. The shard glowed, and something told Meri that she should quickly finish off her first prey as soon as possible.
Meri closed her paw, and the plants completed their work. "In your death, you can give the forest life."\
---------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"I'm your only chance for you and your entire world to actually even come out of this at all. The town is safe, for now, if it weren't under protection you all would have been busy killing each other already. You coming out or not?" The fox said, getting even more irritated.
"Well, what do you all think," Nettie asked the others in the bunker.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"So you'll die with this one then" the wolf whispered, almost lovingly, right behind Buster.
Instead of continuing to talk, Buster bent to the ground, raising his foot behind him into the wolf's jaw before rolling forward, standing and turning to face the wolf. "No thanks, I have a boyfriend I need to get back to."
Serence Frostbite wrote:"Right! Right! Of course" the wolf laughed loudly "You're all grown up now, best tracker of your pack. You'll surely found more preys for your masters, won't you? Just like back there"
Rena widens her stance, readying her knife and claws in full. "Ya got somethin' else wrong, arrogant gnat. You ain't nobodies' master," she spits, now baring her teeth. "An' ah'll be dead 'fore you eat any of my friends," she adds, eyes focusing on the wolf in front of her. "That goes for yer pal, too."
Love me right now! Done.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"She seems to know an awful lot about what's going on." Ray opines uncertainly.
"How would she know it if she wasn't involved? And did you see her eyes? I don't trust her."

"She evaded your questions, Mrs. Callahan. That alone is suspicious." Lilly points out.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

valerio wrote:]
"It will not. Do you remember what you felt for that dog? Yes, he betrayed you, but the bunny will not. All you ever wished, all the peace, will be yours as you always wanted." He rubbed the puppy's head. "We will be fine."
The pup giggled, his tail wagged happily "Will Hunter be happy with us too?" he asked.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Instead of continuing to talk, Buster bent to the ground, raising his foot behind him into the wolf's jaw before rolling forward, standing and turning to face the wolf. "No thanks, I have a boyfriend I need to get back to."
"too bad" the wolf chuckled, rubbing his chin "cause you're not going ANYWHERE" he shouted, then charged right at Buster, faster than anything the rabbit could have ever seen or imagined
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "then I'll stay with you as a ghost," Levi answered, moving closer to the shade. "Some of my best friends are ghosts, It can't be that bad. But if I could stop the world ending and I do nothing, I wouldn't be able to enjoy any afterlife, with or without you."
"Do you think you can?" The shade asked, its voice and figure becoming more defined as Levi came closer "What if you fail?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Meri closed her paw, and the plants completed their work. "In your death, you can give the forest life."\
As the creature's life slowly fading away, its knowledge, memories of its life, of his life, made their ways into the bear's mind. She learned of his past, his dream, the loved ones he was desperately trying to get back to. She saw his last vision, and saw what he saw, a monstrous creatures of the forest, horrid terror that took away his hope, his prayers, and his last breathe.
Then she was alone, with her own shard, and her own mind again.
Leafolawl wrote: Rena widens her stance, readying her knife and claws in full. "Ya got somethin' else wrong, arrogant gnat. You ain't nobodies' master," she spits, now baring her teeth. "An' ah'll be dead 'fore you eat any of my friends," she adds, eyes focusing on the wolf in front of her. "That goes for yer pal, too."
"sure" the wolf in front of Rena smirk, and with a howl, many more showered up from behind the trees "wanna say that again?"
Hlaoroo wrote:"She seems to know an awful lot about what's going on." Ray opines uncertainly.
"How would she know it if she wasn't involved? And did you see her eyes? I don't trust her."

"She evaded your questions, Mrs. Callahan. That alone is suspicious." Lilly points out.
"You know what? Why am I even trying this?" the fox growled in frustration "You have 10 seconds to get out here or I'm leaving your pets stranded in who knows where forever!"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Bringin' a pack just means ah'm'a have to strike a li'l more decisively," she reassures, maintaining her firm stare. "How many are ya willin' to sacrifice?"
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote:"too bad" the wolf chuckled, rubbing his chin "cause you're not going ANYWHERE" he shouted, then charged right at Buster, faster than anything the rabbit could have ever seen or imagined
Buster had no time to react... but his feet seemed to act on there own to push him away from the wolf's strike, the magic from earlier enhancing his reflexes. "If i die, I'm taking you to Hell with me," Buster taunted back.
--------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"Do you think you can?" The shade asked, its voice and figure becoming more defined as Levi came closer "What if you fail?"
"If I can't, I'll call in some favors to fix that," Levi replied. "A god owes me for helping him save the world."
-----------
Serence Frostbite wrote: As the creature's life slowly fading away, its knowledge, memories of its life, of his life, made their ways into the bear's mind. She learned of his past, his dream, the loved ones he was desperately trying to get back to. She saw his last vision, and saw what he saw, a monstrous creatures of the forest, horrid terror that took away his hope, his prayers, and his last breathe.
Then she was alone, with her own shard, and her own mind again.
the bear dropped to her knees. In her anger, she had let herself become just like her own killer. Left a family without their provider.
but there was no turning back now. she was a monster, but she could still provide for her cubs. "It's done," she said, raising up and following her shard to where it would pull her.
------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"You know what? Why am I even trying this?" the fox growled in frustration "You have 10 seconds to get out here or I'm leaving your pets stranded in who knows where forever!"
Nettie froze at the threat. If she could help Rena and didn't she'd never forgive herself. but if the pets in her bunker died because she fell for a bluff she wouldn't either.
but her thoughts were broken by another voice. "Why do you need them?" Tara asked sternly, appearing before the vixen. "They're just a few non-magical mortals, I'm sure I can be of more use without putting my life at risk."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
valerio wrote:]The pup giggled, his tail wagged happily "Will Hunter be happy with us too?" he asked.
Janus nodded. "Oh, he will be. And that is why I am here, so that he never loses his happiness again
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Leafolawl wrote:"Bringin' a pack just means ah'm'a have to strike a li'l more decisively," she reassures, maintaining her firm stare. "How many are ya willin' to sacrifice?"
"Sacrifice?" The wolf laughed "we're ghosts, we can't die, only you, puppy" he said, then with a snap of his finger, the pack charged right at Rena.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Buster had no time to react... but his feet seemed to act on there own to push him away from the wolf's strike, the magic from earlier enhancing his reflexes. "If i die, I'm taking you to Hell with me," Buster taunted back.[/color]
"hehe" the wolf chuckled, after barely missing Buster "You'll be a tasty prey, much more so than the last one" he said, the second sentence suddenly came from directly behind Buster.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "If I can't, I'll call in some favors to fix that," Levi replied. "A god owes me for helping him save the world."
"There are things even the gods can't help" the shade replied "wouldn't it be better, to spend what time we have with us? To be the best person you can be for your family, instead of regretting trying something that you might fail and everything will be in ruin anyway?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: the bear dropped to her knees. In her anger, she had let herself become just like her own killer. Left a family without their provider.
but there was no turning back now. she was a monster, but she could still provide for her cubs. "It's done," she said, raising up and following her shard to where it would pull her.
"Such is the path of all Hunters" the fox's voice echoed out from the shard "This one was not the worst among them" it continued, before rapidly floated away in one direction.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Nettie froze at the threat. If she could help Rena and didn't she'd never forgive herself. but if the pets in her bunker died because she fell for a bluff she wouldn't either.
but her thoughts were broken by another voice. "Why do you need them?" Tara asked sternly, appearing before the vixen. "They're just a few non-magical mortals, I'm sure I can be of more use without putting my life at risk."
"Because I need something that has a strong connections to the pets who are currently displaced from their own time, and the strongest thing I can think of is their owners" the vixen explained
valerio wrote: Janus nodded. "Oh, he will be. And that is why I am here, so that he never loses his happiness again
"That's great!" the young pup's eyes lit up with joy "Would you like to see him now? Let's go see him together, you can help us go home, and we will be happy together!"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Ray glances across at Lilly, trying to gauge her thoughts, but the ferret doesn't look back, her attention in the direction of the door, and her face is hard to read. So, the cat stays silent, unsure how to proceed.

"...The only owner without a pet here at the moment is you, Mrs. Callahan." the ferret quietly points out.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote:"hehe" the wolf chuckled, after barely missing Buster "You'll be a tasty prey, much more so than the last one" he said, the second sentence suddenly came from directly behind Buster.
"why don't I give you a taste, Buster said as he focused some magic into his paw and swung it right around to the wolf's face.
----------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"There are things even the gods can't help" the shade replied "wouldn't it be better, to spend what time we have with us? To be the best person you can be for your family, instead of regretting trying something that you might fail and everything will be in ruin anyway?"
"The best i can be is someone who will do anything to give them a chance at a better life. or any life," the cat replied. "but how about I agree to only save the world once a month and spend the rest of the time here?"
-----------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"Such is the path of all Hunters" the fox's voice echoed out from the shard "This one was not the worst among them" it continued, before rapidly floated away in one direction.
Meri quickly and silently followed.
---------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"Because I need something that has a strong connections to the pets who are currently displaced from their own time, and the strongest thing I can think of is their owners" the vixen explained
Hlaoroo wrote:Ray glances across at Lilly, trying to gauge her thoughts, but the ferret doesn't look back, her attention in the direction of the door, and her face is hard to read. So, the cat stays silent, unsure how to proceed.

"...The only owner without a pet here at the moment is you, Mrs. Callahan." the ferret quietly points out.
"Oh. then I guess I'll go with her," Nettie said, before typing a couple commands into the terminal and then heading towards the door. "The door's gonna lock behind me, you all will be safe here. If I don't come back, y'all can expand your store into mine." she made her way out to the vixen, going through two locked doors.

"If a strong connection is what you need, me and Hubert should be enough to get Buster and Janus back?" Tara asked, not wanting to risk Ms Legrange or the Drakes.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"Sacrifice?" The wolf laughed "we're ghosts, we can't die, only you, puppy" he said, then with a snap of his finger, the pack charged right at Rena.
After a hurried glance back to check on Buster's situation, Rena moves forward, heading towards one of the foremost wolves approaching from the sides to avoid becoming surrounded. It makes an eager pounce to get at her—though being agile as she is, the shiba throws herself down, kicking her feet out to slide under him. She immediately pushes off the ground, catching the wolf following by surprise with a quick strike with her blade through its side with the remaining momentum from her sprint.

Then one of the center wolves barrels into her side with much the same energy as the one that she'd evaded. Reflexively her open hand swings up to push against the neck to keep the mouth away, tucking her head and pushing a knee up into the wolf's chest to safely roll them over herself. Once on its back, it reaches up to grab onto her as well, claws digging into her shoulder and chest. Rena thrusts her knife forward, then staggers back as the spirit fades, having been winded by the weight of the wolf striking bodily into her.

... Though there's a slightly more wild glint in her eyes and a slight smile as she takes in her new position, the wolves now having properly surrounded her.
Love me right now! Done.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Wait!" Lilly calls, stepping forward, then stopping herself as she realises it's futile.
"Please be safe."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"That's great!" the young pup's eyes lit up with joy "Would you like to see him now? Let's go see him together, you can help us go home, and we will be happy together!"
Janus nodded. "That we will. I imagine that is why I fell for him so fast...I had already met him before even coming here at Applegate. But for now, little one, stick with me. I will protect you while I carry my own job to the end. Follow me." He offered his hand to his younger self, smiling warmly at him.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "why don't I give you a taste, Buster said as he focused some magic into his paw and swung it right around to the wolf's face.
The moment Buster's paw hit the wolf, an overwhelming emotion struck hard into his mind, and his heart, as time seemed to have stopped. A primal instinct, warning him of the coming destruction, of himself, or his friends, of everyone he loved.
Something told him of the futility that was his effort, the severity of his failure. Should he pressed on and fail, this wolf before him will only the beginning of the end, his family, his friends, his beloved, those who are mortal and those who passed on. They will all face utter oblivion. Not death, but the finality of existence itself. Should he fail.
He will fail. That much is certain.
His instinct screamed at him to be smarter, to be safer, to run away, safe himself, one more life saved is one more spark of hope. It told him of all those who followed the temptation of courage, only to die and be forgotten. This would not be a selfish act. He would be living not only for himself, but for all others as well, perhaps he could even find a safe place, for him and his loved ones, hid away from what was to come.
But he didn't have much time. Though this moment seemed to last forever, it's not, and he knew he must make a choice before it's over. An obvious choice. Hesitate, and he would surely perish. Rena is tough, she can handle herself. He must be smarter.
And so, the choice was obvious, surely.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "The best i can be is someone who will do anything to give them a chance at a better life. or any life," the cat replied. "but how about I agree to only save the world once a month and spend the rest of the time here?
The shade chuckled, not maliciously, but only bemused. Slowly, the mist started to fade away, as sunlight pierced through column by column.
"That's ok" the shade said, as something gently grab Levi's paw. The tough, the cold, was gentle "Like you said, you must do what you must do, to be the best that you can be, and we would not ask for nothing more. There are doubts in your heart my dear, but whether saving the world, or staying here with us on the island, never let it control you. Always try your best, that's all you must do, even if things get tough, even if it feels like you alone must carry the burden, and even your best doesn't seem to cut it. Things will be fine in the end." The mist was gone at this time, revealing familiar faces, of the silly pup who introduced him to everyone on the island, the snake, among many others, even himself, standing next to the dog who conquered his heart
"Because you're never alone" she said with a smile, as the light gradually became blindingly bright.

When Levi could see again, he was back in the ruined city, right next to the place where the pillar of light once stood. In his paw, an intricately made charm rest,radiating a cool, comforting light.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Meri quickly and silently followed.
A monstrous shriek rang out right next to Meri's right ear, moments before a giant insect-like creature jumped out from above the branches, but wasn't trying to attack her. Instead, it ran, its wings and claws seem have burn marks all over them
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Oh. then I guess I'll go with her," Nettie said, before typing a couple commands into the terminal and then heading towards the door. "The door's gonna lock behind me, you all will be safe here. If I don't come back, y'all can expand your store into mine." she made her way out to the vixen, going through two locked doors.

"If a strong connection is what you need, me and Hubert should be enough to get Buster and Janus back?" Tara asked, not wanting to risk Ms Legrange or the Drakes.
"It depend, how close are you to these two? And how close in this Hubert to them?"
Leafolawl wrote: After a hurried glance back to check on Buster's situation, Rena moves forward, heading towards one of the foremost wolves approaching from the sides to avoid becoming surrounded. It makes an eager pounce to get at her—though being agile as she is, the shiba throws herself down, kicking her feet out to slide under him. She immediately pushes off the ground, catching the wolf following by surprise with a quick strike with her blade through its side with the remaining momentum from her sprint.

Then one of the center wolves barrels into her side with much the same energy as the one that she'd evaded. Reflexively her open hand swings up to push against the neck to keep the mouth away, tucking her head and pushing a knee up into the wolf's chest to safely roll them over herself. Once on its back, it reaches up to grab onto her as well, claws digging into her shoulder and chest. Rena thrusts her knife forward, then staggers back as the spirit fades, having been winded by the weight of the wolf striking bodily into her.

... Though there's a slightly more wild glint in her eyes and a slight smile as she takes in her new position, the wolves now having properly surrounded her.
"Interesting" The wolf said, his grin faltered "Learned some new tricks, didn't we? We know what you felt, we know that scared dog inside you is still there. Yet you don't listen to its cry." he said, stepping around Rena as his pack hungrily stared at her "Have you gone mad, or........already dead?"
valerio wrote: Janus nodded. "That we will. I imagine that is why I fell for him so fast...I had already met him before even coming here at Applegate. But for now, little one, stick with me. I will protect you while I carry my own job to the end. Follow me." He offered his hand to his younger self, smiling warmly at him.
"OK" the pup said, grabbing Janus' hand enthusiastically, then pointed at the misty "He's in there, I can show you the way if you want."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote:The moment Buster's paw hit the wolf, an overwhelming emotion struck hard into his mind, and his heart, as time seemed to have stopped. A primal instinct, warning him of the coming destruction, of himself, or his friends, of everyone he loved.
Something told him of the futility that was his effort, the severity of his failure. Should he pressed on and fail, this wolf before him will only the beginning of the end, his family, his friends, his beloved, those who are mortal and those who passed on. They will all face utter oblivion. Not death, but the finality of existence itself. Should he fail.
He will fail. That much is certain.
His instinct screamed at him to be smarter, to be safer, to run away, safe himself, one more life saved is one more spark of hope. It told him of all those who followed the temptation of courage, only to die and be forgotten. This would not be a selfish act. He would be living not only for himself, but for all others as well, perhaps he could even find a safe place, for him and his loved ones, hid away from what was to come.
But he didn't have much time. Though this moment seemed to last forever, it's not, and he knew he must make a choice before it's over. An obvious choice. Hesitate, and he would surely perish. Rena is tough, she can handle herself. He must be smarter.
And so, the choice was obvious, surely.
it's true. a rabbit fighting a wolf was insane. generations of instinct was screaming at him to run away... but instinct isn't always right. his first instinct with Janus was to turn him down and that would have been the worst mistake of his life. Instinct said to not face The Hunter leaving his beloved to die. Sometimes the heart needs to be stronger than instinct, and Buster's heart says his friends, his family, and his love are fighting right now too. running from this fight would be running from them. besides, Rena can handle herself, but so could Tara.

the rabbit didn't hesitate. he pressed on.
---------
Serence Frostbite wrote:The shade chuckled, not maliciously, but only bemused. Slowly, the mist started to fade away, as sunlight pierced through column by column.
"That's ok" the shade said, as something gently grab Levi's paw. The tough, the cold, was gentle "Like you said, you must do what you must do, to be the best that you can be, and we would not ask for nothing more. There are doubts in your heart my dear, but whether saving the world, or staying here with us on the island, never let it control you. Always try your best, that's all you must do, even if things get tough, even if it feels like you alone must carry the burden, and even your best doesn't seem to cut it. Things will be fine in the end." The mist was gone at this time, revealing familiar faces, of the silly pup who introduced him to everyone on the island, the snake, among many others, even himself, standing next to the dog who conquered his heart
"Because you're never alone" she said with a smile, as the light gradually became blindingly bright.

When Levi could see again, he was back in the ruined city, right next to the place where the pillar of light once stood. In his paw, an intricately made charm rest,radiating a cool, comforting light.
the cat smiled. "I'll be home soon," he said quietly, before examining the charm.
-------
Serence Frostbite wrote:A monstrous shriek rang out right next to Meri's right ear, moments before a giant insect-like creature jumped out from above the branches, but wasn't trying to attack her. Instead, it ran, its wings and claws seem have burn marks all over them
Meri prepared for an attack, but as the insect passed her, she halted. she then focused on the direction the bug was running from.
--------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Wait!" Lilly calls, stepping forward, then stopping herself as she realises it's futile.
"Please be safe."
"don't worry," nettie replied through the camera. "I haven't lived this long by being reckless."
---------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"It depend, how close are you to these two? And how close in this Hubert to them?"
"I can't speak to the bond between Hubert and Janus, but I died for Buster and have spent my afterlife watching over him," Tara replied. "and if you can use me to get Buster you can surely use Buster to get Janus."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"Interesting" The wolf said, his grin faltered "Learned some new tricks, didn't we? We know what you felt, we know that scared dog inside you is still there. Yet you don't listen to its cry." he said, stepping around Rena as his pack hungrily stared at her "Have you gone mad, or........already dead?"
Rena gives a half chuckle, continually glancing between the wolves around her. "If y'all weren't mad yourselves, you'd realize ah don't need to be scared for myself," she taunts with no small hint of cheekiness, earning growls from most of the pack.
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"OK" the pup said, grabbing Janus' hand enthusiastically, then pointed at the misty "He's in there, I can show you the way if you want."
Janus...grinned. "I think you helped enough as it is, young me. Now, cover your ears..."
The Czech Wolf drew a breath. <If you can listen to me, my love, cover your ears.> he thought out to Buster...before opening his maw.
He would've loved to give this move a cool name, like in his favorite anime, but it couldn't be done, not when his voice, the voice of a wolf amplified thousandfold by the roar of a god, erupted like a storm from his mouth!
A storm that blew away the mist in front of them as if it was a leaf in a hurricane, clearing a path in the direction the pup had given.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

valerio wrote: Janus...grinned. "I think you helped enough as it is, young me. Now, cover your ears..."
The Czech Wolf drew a breath. <If you can listen to me, my love, cover your ears.> he thought out to Buster...before opening his maw.
He would've loved to give this move a cool name, like in his favorite anime, but it couldn't be done, not when his voice, the voice of a wolf amplified thousandfold by the roar of a god, erupted like a storm from his mouth!
A storm that blew away the mist in front of them as if it was a leaf in a hurricane, clearing a path in the direction the pup had given.
Despite Janus' might, the mist did not complete vanish, instead it was like his roar hit a wall half way through. A wall of mist, though stood tall like any fortress.
"h...hel....." a figure crawled out feebly from the mist. It was one of the dog that trapped and almost killed Janus when he was little, only this time, it was the dog who was shredded with wounds. Fright and hopelessness filled his eyes as he reached out to Janus, only for someone's foot to come down on his head.
"Ah. It's you, Janus" said a young wolf, who almost looked like a mirror image of Janus's younger self, his foot somehow keeping the whimpering dog from even lifting his head off the ground, while his left arm dragging another victim by the throat.
"Who's this?"
"I-It's me, grown up me, he's finally here" the younger Janus explained, excitement and a little fear hinted in his voice
"Ah.........finally." the young wolf stared at the older Janus for a moment "Where's your Hunter then?" he then asked.
-------------------------------------------------
Leafolawl wrote: Rena gives a half chuckle, continually glancing between the wolves around her. "If y'all weren't mad yourselves, you'd realize ah don't need to be scared for myself," she taunts with no small hint of cheekiness, earning growls from most of the pack.
"No matter" the wolf said with a smirk "You're here to die so we can be free,feel free to do so pretending to be brave".
With a howl, the wolves once more charged at Rena, all at once this time, as the sky darkened and stormy all around them. The sudden darkness and flashes of lighting masked the wolves' movement, leaving only their bright crimson eyes as the only indication of where they were.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: it's true. a rabbit fighting a wolf was insane. generations of instinct was screaming at him to run away... but instinct isn't always right. his first instinct with Janus was to turn him down and that would have been the worst mistake of his life. Instinct said to not face The Hunter leaving his beloved to die. Sometimes the heart needs to be stronger than instinct, and Buster's heart says his friends, his family, and his love are fighting right now too. running from this fight would be running from them. besides, Rena can handle herself, but so could Tara.

the rabbit didn't hesitate. he pressed on.
With an explosion, the wolf was staggered back by several steps.
".....How did you....." he growled, as howlings echoed all around them. In a blink of an eye, a storm was upon them.
"No more game" the wolf said as he faded into the dark "Now your die"
Then suddenly, Buster could feel the jaws closed in around his neck, right behind him "Like that dog did"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: the cat smiled. "I'll be home soon," he said quietly, before examining the charm.
The charm looked like a small dream catcher, various shards of ice pointed outward from a single point, all encased inside a ring of ice.
"You're the first to finish, well done" the black wolf's voice came from behind Levi before he could examine the charm any further.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Meri prepared for an attack, but as the insect passed her, she halted. she then focused on the direction the bug was running from.
Seconds later, the same snake Meri met at the center of the forest came out of the bushes, her scorching body now as big as a tree trunk
"we sssssensed your first kill." she said, while observing the surrounding for the trace of her prey "but you musst make hassste. Dangerssss are coming"
--------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Wait!" Lilly calls, stepping forward, then stopping herself as she realises it's futile.
"Please be safe."
"don't worry," nettie replied through the camera. "I haven't lived this long by being reckless."
"She's right" Duke said, putting his paw on Lilly's as a sign of comfort "everyone will be ok, don't worry"
---------------
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I can't speak to the bond between Hubert and Janus, but I died for Buster and have spent my afterlife watching over him," Tara replied. "and if you can use me to get Buster you can surely use Buster to get Janus."
"alright" the vixen said "let's get outside then, the sooner we can get this done, the better"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:Despite Janus' might, the mist did not complete vanish, instead it was like his roar hit a wall half way through. A wall of mist, though stood tall like any fortress.
"h...hel....." a figure crawled out feebly from the mist. It was one of the dog that trapped and almost killed Janus when he was little, only this time, it was the dog who was shredded with wounds. Fright and hopelessness filled his eyes as he reached out to Janus, only for someone's foot to come down on his head.
"Ah. It's you, Janus" said a young wolf, who almost looked like a mirror image of Janus's younger self, his foot somehow keeping the whimpering dog from even lifting his head off the ground, while his left arm dragging another victim by the throat.
"Who's this?"
"I-It's me, grown up me, he's finally here" the younger Janus explained, excitement and a little fear hinted in his voice
"Ah.........finally." the young wolf stared at the older Janus for a moment "Where's your Hunter then?" he then asked.
Janus looked at his most ferocious self, advancing with no fear in his eyes and pose. "Let's just say that...we came to a compromise. Cliché as you want, but love overcame the obstacles. One day we will fall for the cutest, sweetest bunny in the world. One day we will realize that with sunset won't come the hurt. We will be whole, you, I, and him..." he gently caressed the pup's head. He then looked at the wounded, helpless dog "As for him, you can go and break his neck if you want to. I remember how it felt..." a savage grin flashed for a moment on his snout. "I remember...and I never forgave you all, you mutts. Your whole team took your sweet time to kill me, but failed. You thought I was a goner because I was what...a small pervert for falling in love with you, my 'hero'...And believe me, I loved every second of my vengeance!"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"No matter" the wolf said with a smirk "You're here to die so we can be free,feel free to do so pretending to be brave".
With a howl, the wolves once more charged at Rena, all at once this time, as the sky darkened and stormy all around them. The sudden darkness and flashes of lighting masked the wolves' movement, leaving only their bright crimson eyes as the only indication of where they were.
As the wolves move in again, Rena makes a break for two of them nearest the treeline, then—squinting her eyes to focus on the dark shapes—takes a swing with her knife as she gets close. Understanding that the knife can hurt them, the pair withdraw from its arc—giving the dog just enough space to dive through the line and create a pileup of wolves as they collide and begin tripping and bumbling over themselves in the dark, meanwhile she runs into the trees for the extra options of approach to the threat. Though, she doesn't step too far from the clearing—instead circling around it as she moves to keep watch of Buster should he need her.
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote: With an explosion, the wolf was staggered back by several steps.
".....How did you....." he growled, as howlings echoed all around them. In a blink of an eye, a storm was upon them.
"No more game" the wolf said as he faded into the dark "Now your die"
Then suddenly, Buster could feel the jaws closed in around his neck, right behind him "Like that dog did"
Buster instinctually put up his hands to grab the wolf's jaws. "I may die, but it won't be like her," he retorted as he pulled the jaws open. "cause I have way more than a scared little rabbit to care when I do."
--------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:The charm looked like a small dream catcher, various shards of ice pointed outward from a single point, all encased inside a ring of ice.
"You're the first to finish, well done" the black wolf's voice came from behind Levi before he could examine the charm any further.
"thanks," the cat replied. "any idea how well the others are doing?"
-----------------
Serence Frostbite wrote: Seconds later, the same snake Meri met at the center of the forest came out of the bushes, her scorching body now as big as a tree trunk
"we sssssensed your first kill." she said, while observing the surrounding for the trace of her prey "but you musst make hassste. Dangerssss are coming"
"What dangers?" the bear asked as she began to move in the direction of the fleeing.
-----------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"alright" the vixen said "let's get outside then, the sooner we can get this done, the better"
"right," Tara said following the vixen. Nettie also followed along.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I sure hope so..." Lilly says softly. A few moments later she shakes herself and takes a deep breath.
"So... What shall we do while we wait?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

valerio wrote:Janus looked at his most ferocious self, advancing with no fear in his eyes and pose. "Let's just say that...we came to a compromise. Cliché as you want, but love overcame the obstacles. One day we will fall for the cutest, sweetest bunny in the world. One day we will realize that with sunset won't come the hurt. We will be whole, you, I, and him..." he gently caressed the pup's head. He then looked at the wounded, helpless dog "As for him, you can go and break his neck if you want to. I remember how it felt..." a savage grin flashed for a moment on his snout. "I remember...and I never forgave you all, you mutts. Your whole team took your sweet time to kill me, but failed. You thought I was a goner because I was what...a small pervert for falling in love with you, my 'hero'...And believe me, I loved every second of my vengeance!"
The young Janus wagged his tail in joy hearing about his future. Seeing his once idol before him, broken, tormented, the young pup said nothing, only the tightening grip around his older self's paw being his only reaction.
"Good" the Hunter said, tossing the dog he was holding and kicked the one under leg toward Janus, both landed right in front of him "Then you can end them, once and for all"
The dogs looked up at Janus, their sunken eyes, emptied of tears, now only filled with tired sorrow and mournfulness. Given strength, perhaps they would have uttered pleas of mercy, words of regrets. Pitiful then, that they would find their strength to be...........lacking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Buster instinctually put up his hands to grab the wolf's jaws. "I may die, but it won't be like her," he retorted as he pulled the jaws open. "cause I have way more than a scared little rabbit to care when I do."
The wolf growled in surprise, whipping its head furiously before throwing Buster away, then immediately charged right at the rabbit, not giving him any moment of rest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leafolawl wrote: As the wolves move in again, Rena makes a break for two of them nearest the treeline, then—squinting her eyes to focus on the dark shapes—takes a swing with her knife as she gets close. Understanding that the knife can hurt them, the pair withdraw from its arc—giving the dog just enough space to dive through the line and create a pileup of wolves as they collide and begin tripping and bumbling over themselves in the dark, meanwhile she runs into the trees for the extra options of approach to the threat. Though, she doesn't step too far from the clearing—instead circling around it as she moves to keep watch of Buster should he need her.
The wolves quickly reoriented themselves and chased after Rena, while their leader, finally tired of toying with his prey, charged in from the other side, aiming to finish the dog once and for all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "thanks," the cat replied. "any idea how well the others are doing?".
"nope" the wolf said nonchalantly, taking a sip from a red bottle "they're still alive, that's for certain"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "What dangers?" the bear asked as she began to move in the direction of the fleeing.
"an angel" the snake replied, slithering in front of Meri "one likess our own, but comesss to sstop ussss. Ssso little time lef-"
A deafening roar exploded right above them as a mighty creature charged out from behind the trees, as tall and as big as one. Its red, spiked shell shattered the woods like a ram through an old door, its muscular arms , holding blades of black iron, slammed down right at them
"sseparate" the snake said before quickly dodging aside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "right," Tara said following the vixen. Nettie also followed along.
"actually" the fox said after Tara and Nettie already came out of the building "It's better if the human try it first, assuming you following us for that reason" she said, still walking toward the crossroad where the group of pet disappeared.
Hlaoroo wrote:"I sure hope so..." Lilly says softly. A few moments later she shakes herself and takes a deep breath.
"So... What shall we do while we wait?"
[/quote]
"well" Duke chuckled "I have a few things i often do but i don't think you would like any of that. Wha do you have in mind?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote: The wolf growled in surprise, whipping its head furiously before throwing Buster away, then immediately charged right at the rabbit, not giving him any moment of rest.
Buster rolled back to his feet, side-stepped the wolf, and delivered a kick to his side.
-----------
Serence Frostbite wrote: "nope" the wolf said nonchalantly, taking a sip from a red bottle "they're still alive, that's for certain"
"well that's good to hear," the cat replied. "what're you drinking?"
------------
Serence Frostbite wrote: "an angel" the snake replied, slithering in front of Meri "one likess our own, but comesss to sstop ussss. Ssso little time lef-"
A deafening roar exploded right above them as a mighty creature charged out from behind the trees, as tall and as big as one. Its red, spiked shell shattered the woods like a ram through an old door, its muscular arms , holding blades of black iron, slammed down right at them
"sseparate" the snake said before quickly dodging aside.
Meri did as directed and dodged. she'd attempt to attack, but with the trees so easily defeated she was sure she'd have no luck.
---------------
Serence Frostbite wrote: "actually" the fox said after Tara and Nettie already came out of the building "It's better if the human try it first, assuming you following us for that reason" she said, still walking toward the crossroad where the group of pet disappeared.
"just tell me what to do," Nettie replied. "Tara, if i don't make it, avenge me."
"I'll try," she replied staring at the vixen.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"well" Duke chuckled "I have a few things i often do but i don't think you would like any of that. Wha do you have in mind?"
"I-I don't know. I don't even know what's down here. Can you describe it to me, Duke? Tell me what you see?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:The young Janus wagged his tail in joy hearing about his future. Seeing his once idol before him, broken, tormented, the young pup said nothing, only the tightening grip around his older self's paw being his only reaction.
"Good" the Hunter said, tossing the dog he was holding and kicked the one under leg toward Janus, both landed right in front of him "Then you can end them, once and for all"
The dogs looked up at Janus, their sunken eyes, emptied of tears, now only filled with tired sorrow and mournfulness. Given strength, perhaps they would have uttered pleas of mercy, words of regrets. Pitiful then, that they would find their strength to be...........lacking.
Present Janus bent down, grabbed the beaten dog by the scruff, and lifted him easily, until they were eye-to-eye.
"Once, I enjoyed this. Oh, I did. Would I do it again, and again, should I go back? Yes. You collected a measure of the hatred you inflicted on an innocent pup..." he started growling, teeth slightly uncovering...
Then he smiled. "But now? For all I know you really went to heaven, having fully paid for your sins, or you reincarnated to have a second chance...this is for other beings to decide. Your corruption over me has come to an end, that is what matters. This is not the past, and you are a shadow. A...pleasant memory, but that's all. You and your friends will never hurt another innocent. You are...dismissed." with that, he let the dog go. He turned to the pup and to the past Hunter. "Your call."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Serence Frostbite wrote:The wolves quickly reoriented themselves and chased after Rena, while their leader, finally tired of toying with his prey, charged in from the other side, aiming to finish the dog once and for all.
Rena grips her knife a bit tighter as she sees a blur rush out ahead to cut her off. :Time. I need time, something to slow them down: she thinks, reflexively pulling climbing ivy out to tangle up the bushes and make them harder to push through, then...

She cuts some of the ivy, paying very little attention to the faint glow of the blade as she does. Pulling the ivy with her, the shiba's eyes trace her surroundings. :A weighted net. Could slow one or two... Some simple snares might catch their legs, and that's an if. I can't get too much. I'll take the net,: she reasons, cutting another bit of ivy. In an odd flash, she rushes forward--paws free of ivy and knife free of glow, and a new trap set for her rear pursuers.

She then steps up to face off with the lead wolf, leaping to rush past its side with a slice. However, he makes a qucik step aside to avoid the slash, arm swinging down to smack her to the ground. She groans as she rolls off her back, turning to watch and circle with him. "'Least one of ya remember how to fight..." she grumbles, trying to suck air back into her lungs.
Love me right now! Done.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Buster rolled back to his feet, side-stepped the wolf, and delivered a kick to his side.
The wolf was quick enough to turn and block Buster's attack, but before he could follow up with one of his own, the wolf's grasp on Buster's leg was repelled by a slim, yet seemingly scorching aura that surrounded the rabbit, like a tiny candle glow in the middle of a storm.
Despite the surprise retaliation, the wolf recovered quickly. Baring teeth and growling with rage, the animal prepared for one last strike. This next clash will end it all.

Inside Buster, something told him the same. No more hesitation, no more holding back, they needed strength, both body and mind, right here, right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "well that's good to hear," the cat replied. "what're you drinking?"
the wolf let out a weird sound, like a mix between a groan and a satisfied exhale
"Blood of the gods, apparently" she said, looking full of regret ever taking a sip of whatever that was, as she tossed Levi an empty can of what might have been energy drink, with the word "Ichor" across it
"Pretty true to the source material, I'll tell you that!" she laughed "want some?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Meri did as directed and dodged. she'd attempt to attack, but with the trees so easily defeated she was sure she'd have no luck..
The creature was in a frenzy, swinging its blades wildly in both Meri's direction and the snake's, with such strength and speed that it was almost certain nothing can stop it path, perhaps not even itself, should the need to go against its own momentum ever arise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "just tell me what to do," Nettie replied. "Tara, if i don't make it, avenge me."
"I'll try," she replied staring at the vixen.
"oh please" the fox scoffed, tapping Tara's shoulder as she walked pass, and somehow managed to actually touched her as if she was still alive "If I wanted you to die I don't even need to do anything, and trust me, that one was on the table."
Then, the vixen started craving lines of runes around the place where the pet vanished, slowly but surely, a circle was forming.
"But there are other things more important than how I feel about you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
valerio wrote: Present Janus bent down, grabbed the beaten dog by the scruff, and lifted him easily, until they were eye-to-eye.
"Once, I enjoyed this. Oh, I did. Would I do it again, and again, should I go back? Yes. You collected a measure of the hatred you inflicted on an innocent pup..." he started growling, teeth slightly uncovering...
Then he smiled. "But now? For all I know you really went to heaven, having fully paid for your sins, or you reincarnated to have a second chance...this is for other beings to decide. Your corruption over me has come to an end, that is what matters. This is not the past, and you are a shadow. A...pleasant memory, but that's all. You and your friends will never hurt another innocent. You are...dismissed." with that, he let the dog go. He turned to the pup and to the past Hunter. "Your call."
"We tried" the Hunter scoffed
"again and again, days after days"
"No matter what I do, they're still here"
"Since you're here too, maybe it's because the two of us already happened"
"The past can't be changed, but the future can be decided."
"This started with Janus"
"So it ends with Janus"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leafolawl wrote: Rena grips her knife a bit tighter as she sees a blur rush out ahead to cut her off. :Time. I need time, something to slow them down: she thinks, reflexively pulling climbing ivy out to tangle up the bushes and make them harder to push through, then...

She cuts some of the ivy, paying very little attention to the faint glow of the blade as she does. Pulling the ivy with her, the shiba's eyes trace her surroundings. :A weighted net. Could slow one or two... Some simple snares might catch their legs, and that's an if. I can't get too much. I'll take the net,: she reasons, cutting another bit of ivy. In an odd flash, she rushes forward--paws free of ivy and knife free of glow, and a new trap set for her rear pursuers.

She then steps up to face off with the lead wolf, leaping to rush past its side with a slice. However, he makes a qucik step aside to avoid the slash, arm swinging down to smack her to the ground. She groans as she rolls off her back, turning to watch and circle with him. "'Least one of ya remember how to fight..." she grumbles, trying to suck air back into her lungs.
The wolves behind Rena quickly tried to attack her from behind, only to be tangled up in the traps that surely wasn't there a second ago.
Their leader, meanwhile, already pounced toward his prey again, one last strike to end this tedious game, right into her eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: "I-I don't know. I don't even know what's down here. Can you describe it to me, Duke? Tell me what you see?"
"well" Duke looked around "there's a.....computer thing, some shelves with canned food on them, and a bunch of books." Duke counted "Does that heelp?"