HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU:Applegate

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "How does that song go?" Lilly asks with a grin.
"Oh, well, I'm the type of gal that likes to roam around! I'm never in one place, I roam from town to town!" she sings, somewhat off-key.
"And when I find myself a-fallin' for some girl I hope right into that car of mine and drive around the world!" Ray joins in, perfectly on-key.
"Yeah, cause I'm a wanderer!"
"Yeah, a wanderer!"
"I roam around, around, around, around, around, around!"
"Never heard that song before" Duke laughed "Sounds fun though. What's it called?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leafolawl wrote: Rena nods, fishing around in her collar. " Don't sound that complicated. Make sure the area's clear, get in close to the quarry to harass or take down." She feels inside another area of her collar... then a third part.

"Where in the blazes is mah twine?"
"Basically that, yes" the fox nodded, then turned to Levi "Levi, did you happen to meet a fox spirit carrying javelins?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, back in Applegate town, the white fox finally finished the circle, which now glow with a ghostly green aura.
"Alright, human" she told Nettie "Get in, and prepare to feel sicker than you could ever imagine"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Serence Frostbite wrote: "Basically that, yes" the fox nodded, then turned to Levi "Levi, did you happen to meet a fox spirit carrying javelins?"
"hmm... not that I remember? but a lot's been happening tonight," the cat replied.
--------
Serence Frostbite wrote: Meanwhile, back in Applegate town, the white fox finally finished the circle, which now glow with a ghostly green aura.
"Alright, human" she told Nettie "Get in, and prepare to feel sicker than you could ever imagine"
"oh don't worry, I've eaten Jello salads before," the old lady joked as she stepped into the circle.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"Never heard that song before" Duke laughed "Sounds fun though. What's it called?"
"It's called Wanderer!" Lilly giggles.
"They used it in a movie called Chicken Run." Ray adds.
"We'll have to show it to you some time. Although given it's a movie about chickens and you're a fox we'll have to give you a bucket to catch your drool." he jokes.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"So we got our plan an' all." the shiba cuts in. "Where do we head to get back home so we can find 'er, or this fox 'spirit'?" she asks, still feeling around in her collar.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "hmm... not that I remember? but a lot's been happening tonight," the cat replied.
"Hm....in my past, you mentioned getting help from a spirit fox with golden spears, he might be in applegate, protecting it with a barrier, his help might makes things easier, but if he's not, don't worry, as long as you stick to the plan, you should have a significant chance of success"
Leafolawl wrote:"So we got our plan an' all." the shiba cuts in. "Where do we head to get back home so we can find 'er, or this fox 'spirit'?" she asks, still feeling around in her collar.
"He should be.....at the highest point of the town, I believe. As for the way back..." the vixen stepped back a few step, then planted her spear into the ground, after which a large magic circle appeared between her and the group of pets. Inside the circle, the pets can see Nettie standing in another circle, as if they're looking down from on top of her
"It's right here. Best of luck"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "oh don't worry, I've eaten Jello salads before," the old lady joked as she stepped into the circle.
"alright, I'll start the ritual now, your soul will be spread across time and space. Try to hold yourself together, and concentrate on finding one single pet, with any luck, we'll be able to find one of them before you're lost for good."
The vixen muttered, then thrust her spear into the ground. In a blink of an eye, Nettie could feel herself plummeting into an endless abyss, her spirit tugged and pulled in all direction, but almost as quickly as it came, the feeling went away, and on top of them, another magic circle appeared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: "It's called Wanderer!" Lilly giggles.
"They used it in a movie called Chicken Run." Ray adds.
"We'll have to show it to you some time. Although given it's a movie about chickens and you're a fox we'll have to give you a bucket to catch your drool." he jokes.
"You don't have to worry about that, I thiink I can distinguish the real chicken from a fake one." Duke chuckled "Wouldn't mind a real chicken though"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Ma!" Rena calls, running forward to get to Nettie, going through without a second thought.
Love me right now! Done.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Leafolawl wrote:"Ma!" Rena calls, running forward to get to Nettie, going through without a second thought.
Unfortunately, because of how the two magic circles situated, the moment Rena jumped through, she found herself falling down on top of Nettie instead
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote: "alright, I'll start the ritual now, your soul will be spread across time and space. Try to hold yourself together, and concentrate on finding one single pet, with any luck, we'll be able to find one of them before you're lost for good."
The vixen muttered, then thrust her spear into the ground. In a blink of an eye, Nettie could feel herself plummeting into an endless abyss, her spirit tugged and pulled in all direction, but almost as quickly as it came, the feeling went away, and on top of them, another magic circle appeared.
Nettie just focused on Rena. it felt strange for a moment but she immediately forgot about it when she heard
Serence Frostbite wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:"Ma!" Rena calls, running forward to get to Nettie, going through without a second thought.
Unfortunately, because of how the two magic circles situated, the moment Rena jumped through, she found herself falling down on top of Nettie instead
She looked up in time to grab Rena into a warm embrace. "I'm so glad you're safe, dear."

Levi is experienced with portals enough to jump through feet first to stick the landing. Janus followed behind carrying Buster in his arms.
"Buster!" Tara exclaimed. "Are... are you alright now?"
"yeah. Sorry about earlier. We can work out some personal issues later once we deal with everything."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The shiba giggles as she returns the embrace (keeping her knife wielding paw uninvolved), her tail wagging a mile a minute. "Thanks, ma.... Now, why ain't you in bunker three?" she questions, tail showing down as she pulls back a little to look at the old woman.
Love me right now! Done.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"You don't have to worry about that, I thiink I can distinguish the real chicken from a fake one." Duke chuckled "Wouldn't mind a real chicken though"
"I've never actually met one. Always imagined them a bit smelly though. Dunno why." Lilly admits cheerfully.
"Have you got much experience with them, Duke? Or is that just a stereotype?" Ray asks with a grin.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

On the other side of the magic circle, the vixen and the wolf looked down on the reunion with a smile of joy and nostalgia
"Are you satisfied?"
"yeah...."
"Still not convinced?"
"We can do better.......they can do better."
"We'll see"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: She looked up in time to grab Rena into a warm embrace. "I'm so glad you're safe, dear."

Levi is experienced with portals enough to jump through feet first to stick the landing. Janus followed behind carrying Buster in his arms.
"Buster!" Tara exclaimed. "Are... are you alright now?"
"yeah. Sorry about earlier. We can work out some personal issues later once we deal with everything."
"Sorry for stopping the party" the fox said, a little loudly "But, is this everyone? Is there anyone else that's not here?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: "I've never actually met one. Always imagined them a bit smelly though. Dunno why." Lilly admits cheerfully.
"Have you got much experience with them, Duke? Or is that just a stereotype?" Ray asks with a grin.
"well.....I would be lying if I say I never did it" Duke chuckled awkwardly, then his ears perked up
"Sounds like a lot of commotion is out there"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Lilly's ears also perk up and Ray puts an arm around the ferret protectively.
"We should probably be quiet and hope they don't notice us... Although I think we should be safe in here..." the cat opines in a whisper.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Leafolawl wrote:The shiba giggles as she returns the embrace (keeping her knife wielding paw uninvolved), her tail wagging a mile a minute. "Thanks, ma.... Now, why ain't you in bunker three?" she questions, tail showing down as she pulls back a little to look at the old woman.
"Well I was, Nettie explained, "but then this vixen said she needed my help to get you back, and i had to take the gamble she wasn't lying."
Serence Frostbite wrote:"Sorry for stopping the party" the fox said, a little loudly "But, is this everyone? Is there anyone else that's not here?"
"Not aside from Hubert," Janus said.
"I think everyone who was going to fight is here, but not every pet in town."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Lilly's ears also perk up and Ray puts an arm around the ferret protectively.
"We should probably be quiet and hope they don't notice us... Although I think we should be safe in here..." the cat opines in a whisper.
"No no, don't think it's the dangerous kind....." Duke said, trying harder to listen "I still hear Ms.Nettie....and Rena, I think..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:The shiba giggles as she returns the embrace (keeping her knife wielding paw uninvolved), her tail wagging a mile a minute. "Thanks, ma.... Now, why ain't you in bunker three?" she questions, tail showing down as she pulls back a little to look at the old woman.
"Well I was, Nettie explained, "but then this vixen said she needed my help to get you back, and i had to take the gamble she wasn't lying."
Serence Frostbite wrote:"Sorry for stopping the party" the fox said, a little loudly "But, is this everyone? Is there anyone else that's not here?"
"Not aside from Hubert," Janus said.
"I think everyone who was going to fight is here, but not every pet in town."
"Who's Hubert?" the vixen asked
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The shiba turns to face the fox, smile falling from her face. "Ain't that right." She pushes away from Nettie to walk over to the vixen.

"Ah believe we got more important things to–" The dog stops as she gets closer, blinking... and then sniffing as if in disbelief. "... Have we..?" She shakes her head to get herself back in track. "Are you working with the fox spirit guy?"
Love me right now! Done.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:Lilly's ears also perk up and Ray puts an arm around the ferret protectively.
"No no, don't think it's the dangerous kind....." Duke said, trying harder to listen "I still hear Ms.Nettie....and Rena, I think..."
"Well, even so..." Ray says nervously, straining his ears to listen. "We gotta be careful anyway..."
"Can you guys see anything?" Lilly asks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Leafolawl wrote:The shiba turns to face the fox, smile falling from her face. "Ain't that right." She pushes away from Nettie to walk over to the vixen.

"Ah believe we got more important things to–" The dog stops as she gets closer, blinking... and then sniffing as if in disbelief. "... Have we..?" She shakes her head to get herself back in track. "Are you working with the fox spirit guy?"
"Have we what? No we haven't" the vixen frowned and took a step back, obviously in no mood of getting acquainted with these new strangers
"And no, I don't for any fox guys you're talking about, but that's not important. Now that you're back, none of you will leave this town until that fog out there is gone, especially NOT to fight against the cause of this"
Hlaoroo wrote: "Well, even so..." Ray says nervously, straining his ears to listen. "We gotta be careful anyway..."
"Maybe I should go check it out to be sure?"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The vixen's response clearly struck a nerve, as Rena takes another step forward. "Yeah? You clearly ain't stoppin' us. You ain't even got th' nerve t' stand yer ground when just talkin'," she tosses at the fox, keeping her eyes firmly affixed at her current obstacle. "So you can try an' stop us, fall in with us, or expect the help. That's all the say you get."
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Leafolawl wrote:The vixen's response clearly struck a nerve, as Rena takes another step forward. "Yeah? You clearly ain't stoppin' us. You ain't even got th' nerve t' stand yer ground when just talkin'," she tosses at the fox, keeping her eyes firmly affixed at her current obstacle. "So you can try an' stop us, fall in with us, or expect the help. That's all the say you get."
Buster wasn't a fan of the vixen's commanding attitude either but he didn't want to jump to conclusions. "Let's be clear, if you're offering to help clear the fog before we can fight its cause, you're welcome to do so," Buster said kindly. but if you're telling us not to fight to defend our home you're not going to stop us without a fight."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, even so..." Ray says nervously, straining his ears to listen. "We gotta be careful anyway..."
"Maybe I should go check it out to be sure?"
"No! We can't open the door until we're certain it's safe... Mrs. Callahan said there are cameras. Use those!" Ray instructs.
"Um, we can't see much of anything at the moment, Lilly. We'll let you know when we do."
"Okay..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "No! We can't open the door until we're certain it's safe... Mrs. Callahan said there are cameras. Use those!" Ray instructs.
"Um, we can't see much of anything at the moment, Lilly. We'll let you know when we do."
"Okay..."
"there's nothing on the screen though" Duke said, pointing at the computer screen "I hear Rena's voice though, maybe they're just a bit further away"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leafolawl wrote:The vixen's response clearly struck a nerve, as Rena takes another step forward. "Yeah? You clearly ain't stoppin' us. You ain't even got th' nerve t' stand yer ground when just talkin'," she tosses at the fox, keeping her eyes firmly affixed at her current obstacle. "So you can try an' stop us, fall in with us, or expect the help. That's all the say you get."
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Buster wasn't a fan of the vixen's commanding attitude either but he didn't want to jump to conclusions. "Let's be clear, if you're offering to help clear the fog before we can fight its cause, you're welcome to do so," Buster said kindly. but if you're telling us not to fight to defend our home you're not going to stop us without a fight."
"Fight?" the vixen's eyes turned bright crimson, the left one twitched in irritation, her teeth gritted, the fangs seemed to grow longer by the seconds, the same with the small, black protrusions from her forehead.
"This darn, stupid world is ending, with me having no choice but to potentially kill the only one I ever love to save it, and you want me to waste time fighting you just to stop you from dying in there and further increase the chance of me loosing everything after this?"
With a thrust of her spear into the ground, the vixen caused a shock wave strong enough that the people in the bunker could feel the ground shaking for a moment, but for those above, there was more. From behind the vixen's back, a pair of ghostly, tattered, skeletal wings unfolded, exuding an oppressing aura, as if reality itself was pushed back to make room for them.
"Fine, if you're going to die anyway, I might as well take care of it now"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, in the forest
"Something's wrong" the floating shard told Meri worryingly.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena, not expecting anything, recoils some at the wind. Her footing however, remains steady. " You," she calls back, motioning at Levi, "take Buster, town hall. We've some ol' buildin's, there could be an old bell tower attached. My bets are he'd be there. Ma, back to the bunker, ah'll be fine," she directs, focus not leaving the vixen.

Then, without waiting for anything, she takes a half step forward, leaving her knife lowered. "Answer me some questions first, if you will. Why waste time bringin' us back if we can't do anything?"
Love me right now! Done.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "No! We can't open the door until we're certain it's safe... Mrs. Callahan said there are cameras. Use those!" Ray instructs.
"Okay..."
"there's nothing on the screen though" Duke said, pointing at the computer screen "I hear Rena's voice though, maybe they're just a bit further away"
"Well, we're not going out to check. Maybe we can move the camera somehow?" Ray suggests, examining the controls.

Lilly stays quiet, nervously fiddling with her cane. That is, until the ground shakes.
"What was that? What just happened?" she squeaks, leaping to her paws and turning her head side to side, trying to listen.
"I don't know." Ran answers truthfully, gripping the bench with the computer.
"But that settles it, Duke. You're not going out."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote:With a thrust of her spear into the ground, the vixen caused a shock wave strong enough that the people in the bunker could feel the ground shaking for a moment, but for those above, there was more. From behind the vixen's back, a pair of ghostly, tattered, skeletal wings unfolded, exuding an oppressing aura, as if reality itself was pushed back to make room for them.
Levi, Buster, and Janus all braced against the shockwave, but it knocked Nettie down. even Tara was pushed back slightly. fortunately she wasn't hurt and got right back up.
Leafolawl wrote:Rena, not expecting anything, recoils some at the wind. Her footing however, remains steady. " You," she calls back, motioning at Levi, "take Buster, town hall. We've some ol' buildin's, there could be an old bell tower attached. My bets are he'd be there. Ma, back to the bunker, ah'll be fine," she directs, focus not leaving the vixen.
"stay safe, dear," Nettie said as she scurried back towards the bunker.
"I'll stay too, if he's not there you may at least have a better vantage point to find him." Tara said.
the Drakes and Janus nodded before Levi teleported them to City hall's roof.
-----------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, we're not going out to check. Maybe we can move the camera somehow?" Ray suggests, examining the controls.

Lilly stays quiet, nervously fiddling with her cane.
Shortly, Nettie appears back on the camera at the door. "Door Override. Voice Verification: Dolphin Conspiracy," she says as the door takes a second to open. She enters and closes the door, rushing to the terminal to switch feeds to a camera that could see Rena.
---------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:Meanwhile, in the forest
"Something's wrong" the floating shard told Meri worryingly.
"Will it keep you from fulfilling your end of the deal? the bear asked annoyed.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Leafolawl wrote:Rena, not expecting anything, recoils some at the wind. Her footing however, remains steady. " You," she calls back, motioning at Levi, "take Buster, town hall. We've some ol' buildin's, there could be an old bell tower attached. My bets are he'd be there. Ma, back to the bunker, ah'll be fine," she directs, focus not leaving the vixen.

Then, without waiting for anything, she takes a half step forward, leaving her knife lowered. "Answer me some questions first, if you will. Why waste time bringin' us back if we can't do anything?"
"Because being here and now is exactly what you need to be doing" the vixen scoffed, "Reality is dangerously unstable right now, and I don't want to risk any changes happen when it stabilized again, which means the less abnormality, the better, and you vanishing here and end up centuries into the future is massive abnormality"
Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, we're not going out to check. Maybe we can move the camera somehow?" Ray suggests, examining the controls.
Lilly stays quiet, nervously fiddling with her cane. That is, until the ground shakes.
"What was that? What just happened?" she squeaks, leaping to her paws and turning her head side to side, trying to listen.
"I don't know." Ran answers truthfully, gripping the bench with the computer.
"But that settles it, Duke. You're not going out."
"What?! No if something's happening, we gotta know, right?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "stay safe, dear," Nettie said as she scurried back towards the bunker.
"I'll stay too, if he's not there you may at least have a better vantage point to find him." Tara said.
the Drakes and Janus nodded before Levi teleported them to City hall's roof.
"She's quite a handful, isn't she?" the spirit fox said, his back turned toward the group, as he looked toward the direction where Rena was, in his hand, a javelin made of pure light
"Please don't mind my young sister in law, she's just worrying is all" he said, then turned to face his visitors "You want to see me?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Shortly, Nettie appears back on the camera at the door. "Door Override. Voice Verification: Dolphin Conspiracy," she says as the door takes a second to open. She enters and closes the door, rushing to the terminal to switch feeds to a camera that could see Rena.
"Ms.Nettie?" Duke asked the moment the human came back in "What happened out there? Did you feel the earthquake?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Will it keep you from fulfilling your end of the deal? the bear asked annoyed.
"no...." the shard floated around, as in searchiing for something "No....not if we finish this before something can stop us, find some more Hunters, you and others need to be the only one left in this forest, as soon as possible."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Mrs. Callahan, is that you?" Lilly asks, perking up.
"What's going on? I-i-is it all over?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"So what gives you the right to tell me what ah should call normal?" the shiba challenges, frowning at the fox before her. "It's a bold move, comin' into my territory, actin' like ya know better." With small motions, Rena tries signaling Tara closer to herself. <If ah'm right, that spear could hurt you. Ah want you to be careful.>
Love me right now! Done.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Leafolawl wrote:"So what gives you the right to tell me what ah should call normal?" the shiba challenges, frowning at the fox before her. "It's a bold move, comin' into my territory, actin' like ya know better." With small motions, Rena tries signaling Tara closer to herself. <If ah'm right, that spear could hurt you. Ah want you to be careful.>
The vixen stared at Rena as if wanting to say a lot of things, but just ended up giving a huff of annoyance instead
"I don't have time for this" she said blandly, then headed for the forest.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote: "She's quite a handful, isn't she?" the spirit fox said, his back turned toward the group, as he looked toward the direction where Rena was, in his hand, a javelin made of pure light
"Please don't mind my young sister in law, she's just worrying is all" he said, then turned to face his visitors "You want to see me?"
"That depends," Buster responded, keeping his eyes on the spear. "Are you the one causing all of this?" he indicated to the fog over the town.
----------
Serence Frostbite wrote: "Ms.Nettie?" Duke asked the moment the human came back in "What happened out there? Did you feel the earthquake?"
Hlaoroo wrote:"Mrs. Callahan, is that you?" Lilly asks, perking up.
"What's going on? I-i-is it all over?"
"Yes dear, it's me. That was no earthquake and it isn't over, unfortunately." She explained. "that was Rena starting a fight with the vixen."
---------
Serence Frostbite wrote: "no...." the shard floated around, as in searchiing for something "No....not if we finish this before something can stop us, find some more Hunters, you and others need to be the only one left in this forest, as soon as possible."
"Understood," Meri replied. she put her paw to a tree, using her nature powers to feel for hunters through the root systems of the forest.
------------
Leafolawl wrote:"So what gives you the right to tell me what ah should call normal?" the shiba challenges, frowning at the fox before her. "It's a bold move, comin' into my territory, actin' like ya know better." With small motions, Rena tries signaling Tara closer to herself. <If ah'm right, that spear could hurt you. Ah want you to be careful.>
<Got it> the ghost thought as she approached the Shiba. she kept her eye on the spear, ready to dodge it if needed.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah... But why must they fight? What WAS that strange cloud?" Lilly asks. "And are you okay? What happened out there?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena keeps watch of the vixen as the fox makes her way to the woods... then lets out a sigh of relief, finally allowing her paws to tremble. "Guess that last question was the lucky break..." she says, stepping over to sit on the curb. "Good girl... good girl," she mumbles, clearly trying to calm herself down.
Love me right now! Done.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "That depends," Buster responded, keeping his eyes on the spear. "Are you the one causing all of this?" he indicated to the fog over the town.
"Not directly" the spirit shook his head gently "My death was the start of a spiraling descent into grief for my mate, the one you call "Serenade". This" he gestured over the fog around the town, blocked only by the barrier "Is the result of that. But, first thing first, you might need this" He said, tossing the spear toward Levi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Understood," Meri replied. she put her paw to a tree, using her nature powers to feel for hunters through the root systems of the forest.
Meri could feel across the forest, other spirits were making swift meals out of the few hunters that remained.
Close to her, from behind, one hunter in particular was rushing toward her, breaking through the trees like an unstoppable train.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah... But why must they fight? What WAS that strange cloud?" Lilly asks. "And are you okay? What happened out there?"
"I'm... not sure," Nettie replied. "But the vixen was trying to stop Rena and her friends from helping to stop this."
-----------
Leafolawl wrote:Rena keeps watch of the vixen as the fox makes her way to the woods... then lets out a sigh of relief, finally allowing her paws to tremble. "Guess that last question was the lucky break..." she says, stepping over to sit on the curb. "Good girl... good girl," she mumbles, clearly trying to calm herself down.
Tara prepared to fly after the vixen, but seeing Rena relax, she decided to let her go. "Are you going to be alright? any clue what we should do now?"
------------
Serence Frostbite wrote: "Not directly" the spirit shook his head gently "My death was the start of a spiraling descent into grief for my mate, the one you call "Serenade". This" he gestured over the fog around the town, blocked only by the barrier "Is the result of that. But, first thing first, you might need this" He said, tossing the spear toward Levi
the cat caught the weapon out of the air. "sweet, I've got some experience with these."
"of course this would be caused by a broken heart," Buster commiserated.
"No wonder Meri was so easily convinced," Janus added. "she knew all the right buttons to push."
-------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:Meri could feel across the forest, other spirits were making swift meals out of the few hunters that remained.
Close to her, from behind, one hunter in particular was rushing toward her, breaking through the trees like an unstoppable train.
Meri summoned some thorny vines to cover her body as armor and weaponry, and ran towards the oncoming threat.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena tenses again at Tara's voice, taking one last deep breath. "Yeah, should be." The living dog stands back up, using her open paw to brush off her tail. "The others should be coming back soon with some kind of aid, or further direction—maybe both. We wait for them, an' should at least have an idea how to move forward from there," she answers, looking out to where the vixen left. "Ah just know it's gonna be a long evenin', possibly even takin' the night."
Love me right now! Done.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah... But why must they fight? What WAS that strange cloud?" Lilly asks. "And are you okay? What happened out there?"
"I'm... not sure," Nettie replied. "But the vixen was trying to stop Rena and her friends from helping to stop this."
"So... The vixen is behind all this?" Lilly asks. "But why would anyone do this? Who could be that evil?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "I'm... not sure," Nettie replied. "But the vixen was trying to stop Rena and her friends from helping to stop this."
Hlaoroo wrote:"So... The vixen is behind all this?" Lilly asks. "But why would anyone do this? Who could be that evil?"
"Doesn't seem she's there anymore though" Duke said, trying to look at the screen "Why did she try to stop them from helping to stop this? Did you hear her say why?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: the cat caught the weapon out of the air. "sweet, I've got some experience with these."
"of course this would be caused by a broken heart," Buster commiserated.
"No wonder Meri was so easily convinced," Janus added. "she knew all the right buttons to push..
"Indeed" the phantom nodded "Out of desperation, she pledged herself to an ancient power, which calls out to all who experienced loss, and used it to gather many others who now stand by her side." the phantom then noticed what happened between Rena and the vixen
"Use that as a weapon if you need. Should the worst case happen and Serenade calls upon her ancient master to strike upon you from the heaven, throw this javelin with all your might toward the manifestation of her soul. My dear mate would perish, but this world that she once loved will survive."
"Now, if there's no more question, you all need to make haste. Nothing good can come should the two sister meet in this situation
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Meri summoned some thorny vines to cover her body as armor and weaponry, and ran towards the oncoming threat.
Soon a familiar face appeared, it was the monster who attacked Meri before, but now covered in fire, and even more angry than before. With a swing of its blade, a wave of fire burst forth, threaten to scorch the bear in moment.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:17 am
Hlaoroo wrote:"So... The vixen is behind all this?" Lilly asks. "But why would anyone do this? Who could be that evil?"
"Doesn't seem she's there anymore though" Duke said, trying to look at the screen "Why did she try to stop them from helping to stop this? Did you hear her say why?"
"She didn't say. It could have been to protect them... or to protect who is really causing this," Nettie speculated.
------------
Leafolawl wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:15 pm Rena tenses again at Tara's voice, taking one last deep breath. "Yeah, should be." The living dog stands back up, using her open paw to brush off her tail. "The others should be coming back soon with some kind of aid, or further direction—maybe both. We wait for them, an' should at least have an idea how to move forward from there," she answers, looking out to where the vixen left. "Ah just know it's gonna be a long evenin', possibly even takin' the night."
Tara nodded.
-----------
Serence Frostbite wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:17 am
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Indeed" the phantom nodded "Out of desperation, she pledged herself to an ancient power, which calls out to all who experienced loss, and used it to gather many others who now stand by her side." the phantom then noticed what happened between Rena and the vixen
"Use that as a weapon if you need. Should the worst case happen and Serenade calls upon her ancient master to strike upon you from the heaven, throw this javelin with all your might toward the manifestation of her soul. My dear mate would perish, but this world that she once loved will survive."
"Now, if there's no more question, you all need to make haste. Nothing good can come should the two sister meet in this situation
"Got it," Levi said.
"I know all too well the allure of strength when you feel powerless," Janus commiserated.
"Let's do this," Buster said.
-----------
Serence Frostbite wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:17 am Soon a familiar face appeared, it was the monster who attacked Meri before, but now covered in fire, and even more angry than before. With a swing of its blade, a wave of fire burst forth, threaten to scorch the bear in moment.
Meri made a wall of vines appear in front of her. they didn't last long in the fire, but it gave her just enough time to get out of the line of fire. She turned to run from the beast while she came up with a plan of attack.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Wait, who do you think is behind this then?" Lilly asks, catching the implication.
"Yeah. What do you think is happening, Mrs. Callahan? You're the expert in apocalypses." Ray queries.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena turns to regard the ghost with her, though she seems unsure what to say at first. "... Just to be clear, ah don't actually know what we're gettin' into. The few things ah do know are that this is important, that ah have a knife that can at least hurt ghosts, an' that means whatever is out there that needed this," she explains while lifting her knife up to show, "will definitely be able to do the same. You probably won't be safe comin' with... but ah ain't gonna stop you from doin' so."
Love me right now! Done.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:26 am "Wait, who do you think is behind this then?" Lilly asks, catching the implication.
"Yeah. What do you think is happening, Mrs. Callahan? You're the expert in apocalypses." Ray queries.
"Well......I don't want to say it, and I hope I'm wrong......but it looks like Serenade is the one who's doing this" Duke said hesitantly.
"I'll go out and ask Rena"
The beast gave chase, frenzily swung its blades, which set everything around them in blaze.
Leafolawl wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:57 pm Rena turns to regard the ghost with her, though she seems unsure what to say at first. "... Just to be clear, ah don't actually know what we're gettin' into. The few things ah do know are that this is important, that ah have a knife that can at least hurt ghosts, an' that means whatever is out there that needed this," she explains while lifting her knife up to show, "will definitely be able to do the same. You probably won't be safe comin' with... but ah ain't gonna stop you from doin' so."
"eeeeey!" The wolf greeted joyfully as she jumped down from the portal before it closed "How are things over here?"