HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: HPU:Applegate

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Leafolawl wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:57 pm Rena turns to regard the ghost with her, though she seems unsure what to say at first. "... Just to be clear, ah don't actually know what we're gettin' into. The few things ah do know are that this is important, that ah have a knife that can at least hurt ghosts, an' that means whatever is out there that needed this," she explains while lifting her knife up to show, "will definitely be able to do the same. You probably won't be safe comin' with... but ah ain't gonna stop you from doin' so."
"I gave my life to save my only friend," Tara said solemnly. "I see no reason to not risk my death to save all my friends."
Serence Frostbite wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 8:51 pm "eeeeey!" The wolf greeted joyfully as she jumped down from the portal before it closed "How are things over here?"
"apocalyptic," the ghost deadpanned.
-------------
Serence Frostbite wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 8:51 pm
Hlaoroo wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:26 am "Wait, who do you think is behind this then?" Lilly asks, catching the implication.
"Yeah. What do you think is happening, Mrs. Callahan? You're the expert in apocalypses." Ray queries.
"Well......I don't want to say it, and I hope I'm wrong......but it looks like Serenade is the one who's doing this" Duke said hesitantly.
"I'll go out and ask Rena"
"I'm only an expert in apocalyptic theory, but if it is Serenade, there are a few scenarios in which we wouldn't have to..." nettie trailed off a bit. "'there's a chance she is being influenced by a malevolent spirit, or that she herself is a malevolent spirit who just remembered her true nature," the elder explained. "both can be remedied with the power of friendship, either to empower her to fight back or by eliciting a change of heart."
-----------
Serence Frostbite wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 8:51 pm The beast gave chase, frenzily swung its blades, which set everything around them in blaze.
the bear continued to flee, frantically attempting to come up with a plan. she could outmaneuver it again but it would just come back again. the forest she controlled clearly did nothing to stop the beast... maybe a nearby river could put out the fire? or slow it's chase. she sniffed the air in an attempt to locate any nearby body of water.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Lily looks thoughtful as she addresses Nettie's chest.
"I think I prefer the former scenario. Fighting an evil seems much easier than changing a heart..."

"What shall we do then, Mrs. Callahan? Just walking up to her seems risky if she's got all this power all of a sudden. How can we get through to her and find out what's happening?" Ray asks.

"Maybe Lord Hubert can help us." Lilly suggests, "At the very least he can tell us what started all this. He's a god after all."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The shiba laughs at Tara's answer to the wolf. "If only that weren't true. Yeah, we got back and some magic fox kit started tellin' us to do nothin' or she'd kill us. Ah had non-combatants go back inside while the others went out to find the spirit fox. Ah stayed back to distract the young vixen, an' Ah guess the questions Ah hit her with shook her resolve to kill me." Rena shrugs with the last few words, then turns to look in the direction the fox left. "Worried about her for that, the woods have no mercy on a waverin' heart."
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:49 am "I'm only an expert in apocalyptic theory, but if it is Serenade, there are a few scenarios in which we wouldn't have to..." nettie trailed off a bit. "'there's a chance she is being influenced by a malevolent spirit, or that she herself is a malevolent spirit who just remembered her true nature," the elder explained. "both can be remedied with the power of friendship, either to empower her to fight back or by eliciting a change of heart."
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:33 am Lily looks thoughtful as she addresses Nettie's chest.
"I think I prefer the former scenario. Fighting an evil seems much easier than changing a heart..."

"What shall we do then, Mrs. Callahan? Just walking up to her seems risky if she's got all this power all of a sudden. How can we get through to her and find out what's happening?" Ray asks.

"Maybe Lord Hubert can help us." Lilly suggests, "At the very least he can tell us what started all this. He's a god after all."
"Hubert can definitely give us advice, he did help us just recently when we defeated Hunter" Duke said
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:49 am
the bear continued to flee, frantically attempting to come up with a plan. she could outmaneuver it again but it would just come back again. the forest she controlled clearly did nothing to stop the beast... maybe a nearby river could put out the fire? or slow it's chase. she sniffed the air in an attempt to locate any nearby body of water.
Lucky for Meri, there was indeed a waterfall nearby, but she must hurry, as the creature was getting closer by the seconds
Leafolawl wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:48 am The shiba laughs at Tara's answer to the wolf. "If only that weren't true. Yeah, we got back and some magic fox kit started tellin' us to do nothin' or she'd kill us. Ah had non-combatants go back inside while the others went out to find the spirit fox. Ah stayed back to distract the young vixen, an' Ah guess the questions Ah hit her with shook her resolve to kill me." Rena shrugs with the last few words, then turns to look in the direction the fox left. "Worried about her for that, the woods have no mercy on a waverin' heart."
"She'll be fiiiiiine" The wolf chuckled "She's take care of the parts that you can't, all you gotta do is get everyone back here and go get the big catch together"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:31 pm
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:49 am "I'm only an expert in apocalyptic theory, but if it is Serenade, there are a few scenarios in which we wouldn't have to..." nettie trailed off a bit. "'there's a chance she is being influenced by a malevolent spirit, or that she herself is a malevolent spirit who just remembered her true nature," the elder explained. "both can be remedied with the power of friendship, either to empower her to fight back or by eliciting a change of heart."
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:33 am Lily looks thoughtful as she addresses Nettie's chest.

"Hubert can definitely give us advice, he did help us just recently when we defeated Hunter" Duke said
"unfortunately, I cannot help in the upcoming battle," the godly dragon said, appearing in the bunker. "My involvement would ensure our failure. However I have ensured that when the time comes, Buster and Janus will know the right thing to do."
---------
Serence Frostbite wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:31 pm Lucky for Meri, there was indeed a waterfall nearby, but she must hurry, as the creature was getting closer by the seconds
Meri headed towards the waterfall. when she arrived, she summoned a vine slide in an attempt to direct the water back at the beast in an attempt to put out the flames as she crossed the stream.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The living dog clears her throat. "Been a good bit since I've done this. 'Ey, if y'all're done ya can come back now! The fox left!" She thumps her own chest a few times. "Whoof... There. Janus should've heard that at the very least."

((Edit: typo correction))
Last edited by Leafolawl on Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love me right now! Done.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I suppose that's all we can ask, really. I guess now all we can do is have faith." Lilly opines.

"I suppose you're right, Lilly... So... What shall we do while we wait?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:34 am Meri headed towards the waterfall. when she arrived, she summoned a vine slide in an attempt to direct the water back at the beast in an attempt to put out the flames as she crossed the stream.
The beast burst out from the treeline just as the water came rushing at its direction. Despite the rushing water which halted its charge and put out its flame, the best kept pushing onward, step by step.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leafolawl wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:30 pm The living dog clears her throat. "Been a good bit since I've done this. 'Ey, if y'all're done ya can come back now! The fox left!" She thumps her own chest a few times. "Whoof... There. Janus should've heard that at the very least.

((Edit: typo correction))
"Impressive" the wolf clapped slowly "and you're only a normal pup too"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:59 am
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:34 am Meri headed towards the waterfall. when she arrived, she summoned a vine slide in an attempt to direct the water back at the beast in an attempt to put out the flames as she crossed the stream.
The beast burst out from the treeline just as the water came rushing at its direction. Despite the rushing water which halted its charge and put out its flame, the best kept pushing onward, step by step.
Well at least it wasn't on fire anymore. Running wasn't working, fighting seemed impossible. The bear saw no other options, she would have to hide, and failing that, try her best to fight til she couldn't anymore. Having put a little more distance between herself and the beast, she changed her path slightly to ender a thicket of trees, and bent them around her.
----------
Leafolawl wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:30 pm The living dog clears her throat. "Been a good bit since I've done this. 'Ey, if y'all're done ya can come back now! The fox left!" She thumps her own chest a few times. "Whoof... There. Janus should've heard that at the very least."
The wolfdog's ears twitched. "That sounded like Rena, He said. "I think its time we get back."
"One way back, coming right up," Levi answered, pulling up a portal back to the others. "What'd we miss?"
------------
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:32 am "I suppose that's all we can ask, really. I guess now all we can do is have faith." Lilly opines.

"I suppose you're right, Lilly... So... What shall we do while we wait?"
"Well... I have board games to take our mind off of things," Nettie replied. "though i'm not sure how accessible those are. I could also grab some audio books from upstairs. Or we could listen to some music."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena tenses at the sudden appearance of her friends, relaxing with a sigh. "Can't say much has happened, just been waitin' for you after the fox left. Ah... see a glowing stick—wait, no... Stabbing end, more than an arm's length, thin body... Javelin. Was that from the fox we were s'posed to see?" she inquires, squinting curiously at it.
Love me right now! Done.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"What games do you have? Sometimes we can work around things, kinda, you know, force things into accessible-ness." Lilly asks Nettie's left shoulder, gesturing with her paws as though squishing something into a ball.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:55 pm Well at least it wasn't on fire anymore. Running wasn't working, fighting seemed impossible. The bear saw no other options, she would have to hide, and failing that, try her best to fight til she couldn't anymore. Having put a little more distance between herself and the beast, she changed her path slightly to ender a thicket of trees, and bent them around her.
".....it appears these difficulties are more troublesome than we've anticipated" the floating shard told Meri "Things are not going as well as I have hoped for, but it's the best we can do. Return to the forest's heart, befo-" the shard shattered as a gust of wind, as sharp as knife, cut through it, and along with it, Meri's power to wield the forest.

Yet, the bear could feel another power, one that she's gotten from the Hunter she killed, now resided within her: the power to hide herself from all eyes

"So she even pulling others into this now" a white, horned fox mumbled with frustration as she dropped down a few steps in front of Meri, her eyes bright as fire, and as red as blood
"You're working for a blue fox. Where is she?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:57 am "What games do you have? Sometimes we can work around things, kinda, you know, force things into accessible-ness." Lilly asks Nettie's left shoulder, gesturing with her paws as though squishing something into a ball.
"That sounds like a.............strange game? I've never heard of that game before" Duke said puzzley
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh, I guess you could make a game out of it, Duke, coming up with creative ways to include the blind pet." Lilly grins.
"I can do more than you might think though. I just need a little extra help sometimes, that's all."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Leafolawl wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:54 am Rena tenses at the sudden appearance of her friends, relaxing with a sigh. "Can't say much has happened, just been waitin' for you after the fox left. Ah... see a glowing stick—wait, no... Stabbing end, more than an arm's length, thin body... Javelin. Was that from the fox we were s'posed to see?" she inquires, squinting curiously at it.
"Yup," the cat replied. "Guess it's gonna help in the fight."
"We also learned of our opponents motivations."
"We may be able to use it. Either as a distraction or to talk her down."
---------------------
Serence Frostbite wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:21 am ".....it appears these difficulties are more troublesome than we've anticipated" the floating shard told Meri "Things are not going as well as I have hoped for, but it's the best we can do. Return to the forest's heart, befo-" the shard shattered as a gust of wind, as sharp as knife, cut through it, and along with it, Meri's power to wield the forest.

Yet, the bear could feel another power, one that she's gotten from the Hunter she killed, now resided within her: the power to hide herself from all eyes

"So she even pulling others into this now" a white, horned fox mumbled with frustration as she dropped down a few steps in front of Meri, her eyes bright as fire, and as red as blood
"You're working for a blue fox. Where is she?"
Meri instinctually tapped into her new power to hide from the new fox, and began to run towards the heart of the forest.
------------------
Serence Frostbite wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:21 am
Hlaoroo wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:57 am "What games do you have? Sometimes we can work around things, kinda, you know, force things into accessible-ness." Lilly asks Nettie's left shoulder, gesturing with her paws as though squishing something into a ball.
"That sounds like a.............strange game? I've never heard of that game before" Duke said puzzley
Hlaoroo wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:43 am "Heh, I guess you could make a game out of it, Duke, coming up with creative ways to include the blind pet." Lilly grins.
"I can do more than you might think though. I just need a little extra help sometimes, that's all."
"Oh, I'm sure you can," Nettie said as she looked through her games. "But I don't know that pictionary can be made accessible. Maybe Clue?
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Fill me in as we go," the shiba instructs, checking both her makeshift bandage and her knife before heading for the woods. "The longer we wait, the more chances f'r something to go terribly wrong."
Love me right now! Done.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Leafolawl wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:26 am "Fill me in as we go," the shiba instructs, checking both her makeshift bandage and her knife before heading for the woods. "The longer we wait, the more chances f'r something to go terribly wrong."
The wolf quietly followed the group, half listening, half counting something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:26 am Meri instinctually tapped into her new power to hide from the new fox, and began to run towards the heart of the forest.
A storm suddenly picked up, tearing away the trees and the ground, and the wind tried its best to push Meri back, toward where the fox just appeared
"Stop hiding" her voice echoed in the dark "Listen to me before you ruin everything!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:26 am "Oh, I'm sure you can," Nettie said as she looked through her games. "But I don't know that pictionary can be made accessible. Maybe Clue?
"Clues? What's that?" Duke asked curiously
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:26 am "Oh, I'm sure you can," Nettie said as she looked through her games. "But I don't know that pictionary can be made accessible. Maybe Clue?
"True. I mean, I could hold the pencil but there's no way I could draw anything recognisable since I can't do anything visual like that." the ferret admits thoughtfully.
"Ehhhh, Clue is a bit hard too. There's so much stuff to keep track of. I could never remember it all. Plus there'd be no way to show me the cards without someone reading them aloud which kind of defeats the purpose. Maybe Monopoly? I've got a Braille version at home so I have the layout memorised. As long as the dice have tactile pips instead of printed ones and someone reads the cards and money for me, we can make it work."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:35 am "Clues? What's that?" Duke asked curiously
"Clue. It's a board game, dear," Nettie explained.
Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:10 am "True. I mean, I could hold the pencil but there's no way I could draw anything recognisable since I can't do anything visual like that." the ferret admits thoughtfully.
"Ehhhh, Clue is a bit hard too. There's so much stuff to keep track of. I could never remember it all. Plus there'd be no way to show me the cards without someone reading them aloud which kind of defeats the purpose. Maybe Monopoly? I've got a Braille version at home so I have the layout memorised. As long as the dice have tactile pips instead of printed ones and someone reads the cards and money for me, we can make it work."
"Monopoly it is," she said, pulling it out of the closet. "As long as we don't put money on Free Parking."
-----------
Serence Frostbite wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:35 am
Leafolawl wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:26 am "Fill me in as we go," the shiba instructs, checking both her makeshift bandage and her knife before heading for the woods. "The longer we wait, the more chances f'r something to go terribly wrong."
The wolf quietly followed the group, half listening, half counting something.
The three filled the others in on the vixen's broken hearted motivations
Serence Frostbite wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:30 pm "Not directly" the spirit shook his head gently "My death was the start of a spiraling descent into grief for my mate, the one you call "Serenade". This" he gestured over the fog around the town, blocked only by the barrier "Is the result of that. But, first thing first, you might need this" He said, tossing the spear toward Levi
Serence Frostbite wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:17 am "Out of desperation, she pledged herself to an ancient power, which calls out to all who experienced loss, and used it to gather many others who now stand by her side." the phantom then noticed what happened between Rena and the vixen
"Use that as a weapon if you need. Should the worst case happen and Serenade calls upon her ancient master to strike upon you from the heaven, throw this javelin with all your might toward the manifestation of her soul. My dear mate would perish, but this world that she once loved will survive."
----------
Serence Frostbite wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:35 am A storm suddenly picked up, tearing away the trees and the ground, and the wind tried its best to push Meri back, toward where the fox just appeared
"Stop hiding" her voice echoed in the dark "Listen to me before you ruin everything!"
"I've been promised a chance to ensure my cubs' protection," Meri replied, trying to fight the wind to continue on her way. "I won't jeopardize it by turning on the one who promised."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena slows to a stop at the edge of the woods. "Not the story ah was expectin', but good to know if we run into her again. Alright, the plan is simple. You," she says, pointing at the wolf. "No kill shots. Sounds like that'll just cause more problems. Otherwise, Ah think you can handle yourself. Buster, Janus, you two are probably going to be a good team just because Ah know you'll protect each other." She turns to Levi. "That leaves you an' Tara with me. We'll be checking ahead for danger, so keep yourselves low or... invisible, ah guess? Final word, don't lose sight of each other. Don't expect any actual ideas to stick.

"Anyone else have ideas to put forth? Last chance for it."
Love me right now! Done.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:46 am
Serence Frostbite wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:35 am "Clues? What's that?" Duke asked curiously
"Clue. It's a board game, dear," Nettie explained.
Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:10 am "True. I mean, I could hold the pencil but there's no way I could draw anything recognisable since I can't do anything visual like that." the ferret admits thoughtfully.
"Monopoly it is," she said, pulling it out of the closet. "As long as we don't put money on Free Parking."
"......This doesn't feel right..." Duke muttered after a short pause.
-------------------------------------------------------
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:46 am "I've been promised a chance to ensure my cubs' protection," Meri replied, trying to fight the wind to continue on her way. "I won't jeopardize it by turning on the one who promised."
"And I PROMISE you she's LYING!" the fox's voice echoed all around Meri, getting closer and closer
-----------------------------------------------------
Leafolawl wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:51 pm Rena slows to a stop at the edge of the woods. "Not the story ah was expectin', but good to know if we run into her again. Alright, the plan is simple. You," she says, pointing at the wolf. "No kill shots. Sounds like that'll just cause more problems. Otherwise, Ah think you can handle yourself. Buster, Janus, you two are probably going to be a good team just because Ah know you'll protect each other." She turns to Levi. "That leaves you an' Tara with me. We'll be checking ahead for danger, so keep yourselves low or... invisible, ah guess? Final word, don't lose sight of each other. Don't expect any actual ideas to stick.

"Yeah two things
1. If you ever come across the white fox again, and if she's still alive. She might be useful
2. I'm not joining y'all."
The wolf replied casually.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Ah figured you'd be on your own anyway. Like ah said, ah think you can handle yourself, an' ah ain't going to try to make you work with us if you think you'll do better on yer own. Just don't kill anyone that's still alive is all ah'll ask." Rena holds out a paw to shake... even if she does still seem on guard.
Love me right now! Done.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Wait, why aren't we putting money on Free Parking?" Lilly asks, pausing in the middle of folding away her cane.

"What's wrong, Duke? What doesn't feel right?" Ray asks as he helps Lilly into a chair by the table.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Leafolawl wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:51 pm
Leafolawl wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:51 pm Rena slows to a stop at the edge of the woods. "Not the story ah was expectin', but good to know if we run into her again. Alright, the plan is simple. You," she says, pointing at the wolf. "No kill shots. Sounds like that'll just cause more problems. Otherwise, Ah think you can handle yourself. Buster, Janus, you two are probably going to be a good team just because Ah know you'll protect each other." She turns to Levi. "That leaves you an' Tara with me. We'll be checking ahead for danger, so keep yourselves low or... invisible, ah guess? Final word, don't lose sight of each other. Don't expect any actual ideas to stick.

"Yeah two things
1. If you ever come across the white fox again, and if she's still alive. She might be useful
2. I'm not joining y'all."
The wolf replied casually.
Leafolawl wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:40 am "Ah figured you'd be on your own anyway. Like ah said, ah think you can handle yourself, an' ah ain't going to try to make you work with us if you think you'll do better on yer own. Just don't kill anyone that's still alive is all ah'll ask." Rena holds out a paw to shake... even if she does still seem on guard.
"I've got no ideas other than to say I should be able to get us away quick if we run into trouble," Levi answered. "My powers take us through the spirit realm, usually dangerous for mortals without supernatural intervention. I've got my own, Tara should be able to cover you."
The spirit nodded. "I'll try my best."
"I think we're ready," Janus said.
"well, as ready as we can be," Buster added. "But whatever happens, we won't give up."
--------------------
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 8:15 am "Wait, why aren't we putting money on Free Parking?" Lilly asks, pausing in the middle of folding away her cane.

"What's wrong, Duke? What doesn't feel right?" Ray asks as he helps Lilly into a chair by the table.
"Well because that's the part of Monopoly that kills friendships and it isn't part of the base rules," Nettie answered.
--------------------
Serence Frostbite wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:13 am "And I PROMISE you she's LYING!" the fox's voice echoed all around Meri, getting closer and closer.
Meri continued to fight the wind. "At the very least I'll finally get revenge on the humans for killing me and orphaning them."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:06 am
Leafolawl wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:40 am "Ah figured you'd be on your own anyway. Like ah said, ah think you can handle yourself, an' ah ain't going to try to make you work with us if you think you'll do better on yer own. Just don't kill anyone that's still alive is all ah'll ask." Rena holds out a paw to shake... even if she does still seem on guard.
"I've got no ideas other than to say I should be able to get us away quick if we run into trouble," Levi answered. "My powers take us through the spirit realm, usually dangerous for mortals without supernatural intervention. I've got my own, Tara should be able to cover you."
The spirit nodded. "I'll try my best."
"I think we're ready," Janus said.
"well, as ready as we can be," Buster added. "But whatever happens, we won't give up."
"....alright" the wolf smiled as she shook Rena's paw "All I'm gonna say is if anyone's gonna win this, it's gotta be you pups, so best of luck".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:06 am
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 8:15 am "Wait, why aren't we putting money on Free Parking?" Lilly asks, pausing in the middle of folding away her cane.

"Well because that's the part of Monopoly that kills friendships and it isn't part of the base rules," Nettie answered.
"No, things are falling apart out there, our friends still haven't come back, and the world might be ending for all we know, why are we sitting here playing board game instead of doing something?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:06 am Meri continued to fight the wind. "At the very least I'll finally get revenge on the humans for killing me and orphaning them."
"And then what?" the fox's voice was right behind Meri now "All you would do is throwing everyone else into the same fate as your cubs, so many younglings would loose their parents, so many innocent, non-humans would die not knowing what happened to their loved ones. You would be worse than the humans have ever been"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:41 pm "No, things are falling apart out there, our friends still haven't come back, and the world might be ending for all we know, why are we sitting here playing board game instead of doing something?"
Lilly sighs as she finishes packing away her cane.
"What could we do, Duke? We don't know where they are or what's happening or what they're up against. And I'm blinder than a bat."

"Lilly's right. We're safe here. Mrs. Callahan has this place well stocked. The best thing to do is to stay calm and wait for our friends to come and get us, or wait until this is over, whichever comes first." Ray opines.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The shiba inu nods to the wolf one last time, before turning to her group. "If we have to fight, we do so as a team. ... Hope we don't have to, ah ain't one for fair fights, an' squeamish won't take that well," she says, not giving any hint of who she's meaning as she starts making her way through the trees, keeping low and casting glances back and to the side to keep track of everyone.
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:55 am
Serence Frostbite wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:41 pm "No, things are falling apart out there, our friends still haven't come back, and the world might be ending for all we know, why are we sitting here playing board game instead of doing something?"
Lilly sighs as she finishes packing away her cane.
"What could we do, Duke? We don't know where they are or what's happening or what they're up against. And I'm blinder than a bat."

"Lilly's right. We're safe here. Mrs. Callahan has this place well stocked. The best thing to do is to stay calm and wait for our friends to come and get us, or wait until this is over, whichever comes first." Ray opines.
"If you want to go out to try to help, I won't stop you," Nettie said. "If anyone could get through to Serenade, it's probably you. But just be sure it's what you want, and know the risk you're taking."
-----------
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:06 am "And then what?" the fox's voice was right behind Meri now "All you would do is throwing everyone else into the same fate as your cubs, so many younglings would loose their parents, so many innocent, non-humans would die not knowing what happened to their loved ones. You would be worse than the humans have ever been"
Meri's lightened up on her struggle against the wind. "Maybe I already am," she said quietly. deep down she's known she's been on the wrong side for a while.
-----------
Leafolawl wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:24 am The shiba inu nods to the wolf one last time, before turning to her group. "If we have to fight, we do so as a team. ... Hope we don't have to, ah ain't one for fair fights, an' squeamish won't take that well," she says, not giving any hint of who she's meaning as she starts making her way through the trees, keeping low and casting glances back and to the side to keep track of everyone.
"yeah, I'm more built for speed, not strength," Levi quipped.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:47 am "If you want to go out to try to help, I won't stop you," Nettie said. "If anyone could get through to Serenade, it's probably you. But just be sure it's what you want, and know the risk you're taking."
"What risk is that? I mean, other than the whole death or horrible mauling thing?" Lilly asks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:23 am "What risk is that? I mean, other than the whole death or horrible mauling thing?" Lilly asks.
"Well, those are big risks too" Duke answered after a long pause and a heavy sigh "But there are other things here too, different risk that I think people normally expect"
Leafolawl wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:24 am The shiba inu nods to the wolf one last time, before turning to her group. "If we have to fight, we do so as a team. ... Hope we don't have to, ah ain't one for fair fights, an' squeamish won't take that well," she says, not giving any hint of who she's meaning as she starts making her way through the trees, keeping low and casting glances back and to the side to keep track of everyone.
The moment the group stepped across the town's border with the forest, it was as if they stepped into an entirely different world. The town no longer in sight, dark, tall trees surrounded them from all sights, and signs of battles as well as what's remained littered the ground.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:47 am Meri's lightened up on her struggle against the wind. "Maybe I already am," she said quietly. deep down she's known she's been on the wrong side for a while.
"Then stop it" the wind died, only Meri and the fox remain "We're better than that, you are better than that"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The little dog looks around a little, then sniffs at the air. "... Here again," she says, then kneels down, sniffing. "... This doesn't seem the same spot I was at before, but the other fox was heading where we want to be. We can follow her trail and get there, and it might keep us from havin' to spend ourselves if we travel in her wake. No tellin' what she'll do if we catch up, though..." She stands up. "All opposed?"
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Leafolawl wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:10 pm The little dog looks around a little, then sniffs at the air. "... Here again," she says, then kneels down, sniffing. "... This doesn't seem the same spot I was at before, but the other fox was heading where we want to be. We can follow her trail and get there, and it might keep us from havin' to spend ourselves if we travel in her wake. No tellin' what she'll do if we catch up, though..." She stands up. "All opposed?"
"Lead the way" Levi responded.
----------
Serence Frostbite wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:44 pm "Then stop it" the wind died, only Meri and the fox remain "We're better than that, you are better than that"
"I can be," The bear replied. "But I don't know if i'm strong enough to fight against my rage."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena nods after a second of not hearing any objections, then kneels down to sniff around. "Alright, just make sure to keep low, just 'cause this is the woods don't mean you don't need to try to not be seen," she reminds. After a bit of sniffing, she motions for Levi to stick with her as she starts moving forward, trying to keep close to anything to obscure herself as she scans over the woods.
Love me right now! Done.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:44 pm "Well, those are big risks too" Duke answered after a long pause and a heavy sigh "But there are other things here too, different risk that I think people normally expect"
"Like what?" Lilly asks.
"Is it something to do with that ghost bear?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:53 am "I can be," The bear replied. "But I don't know if i'm strong enough to fight against my rage."
"Rage is a tiring thing" the fox sighed "I've killed many who crossed me, including the humans who caused this whole mess. I thought if they all die it would be enough...It's never enough. Even when there's nothing of them left, it will never be enough. Trust me, they aren't worth it"
Leafolawl wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:00 pm Rena nods after a second of not hearing any objections, then kneels down to sniff around. "Alright, just make sure to keep low, just 'cause this is the woods don't mean you don't need to try to not be seen," she reminds. After a bit of sniffing, she motions for Levi to stick with her as she starts moving forward, trying to keep close to anything to obscure herself as she scans over the woods.
The tracks Rena followed became clearer and clearer as the group went deeper into the woods. Soon there were signs of battles, broken weapons, bodies, then broken branches, and eventually entire trees broken as if shattered by a storm. The scent of the fox grew stronger as well.
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:06 am "Like what?" Lilly asks.
"Is it something to do with that ghost bear?"

"Well, something like that, supernatural and ghosts and stuff"