HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: HPU:Applegate

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:What happened next to the intended victim, looked, felt, and sounded so real, it may as well have been!

The first thing that happened was that a large, cold steel net with weights on the end wrapped itself around Tara, seemingly "burning" her "flesh" as it did so. Then the weights on the net dragged her down. Down down. Far deep down below the earth to the darkest and deepest of places. Then suddenly it got red hot bright. The view opened up into a huge cavern filled with a molten lake of lava and brimstone. Leather winged creatures darted back and forth and Tara was plunged into the lake. She sank. Burning, seething, pain, being dissolved, slowly. The winged creatures helped the process. Clawing at her, tearing her flesh. Biting Then she seemed to reach the bottom of the lake, and went through it.

Into a new cavern. This one was not entirely black, but a deep purple with hints of blue, if she looked up, she could have seen a shining, golden city, for a brief moment, then it was gone. And she was left there. The heat didn't leave, the net didn't leave. In fact, the net got heavier, more constricting, squeezing what little life was left in her. Then something else appeared in the cavern. A giant dragon head arose. It was sharp nosed, pointy in all places, more snake like than lizard. With blazing red cat's eyes.

Not pleasant I wager? Good, be sure and tell Lily and Hazyl that you know how they feel. Hazyl will recover. And perhaps, Hubert can help her with her condition. But, by all means... The dragon, being played by Miles, thinking into her mind, thought. Another new thing floated just within reach of Tara. Lily's walking cane!

By all means, tell me how a blind ferret, new to her surroundings, could rush out the door without her cane? Impossible. The signs are not always easy to spot, but when you know what possession looks like, you know how to find it. First, I taught Lily how to speak to me with thought, which, she took on quite well. Why suddenly stop speaking to me especially if I have not offended her? Second, while not an immediate sign, it is still a good one. Why should a pet like her, with her good and comely character, suddenly cop an attitude for no apparent reason when there was none? That was not in her character to do so. And last, while going back the same way you came can be a very good instinct, it does not hold up to an unknown new path. She could NOT have gotten out without bumping into more then a few persons or objects.

As for the why? To get 'Lily' out of her comfort zone. A pet is easy to mimic when there is no crisis. Suddenly create one and their true colors show. I had suspicion but I needed solid proof, and now I have it. Hazyl will return to her state of normal after this. Had I not known that, I would not have risked her further. And NOW I can call Hubert to aid with Lily and Hazyl. Now that I have proof. And if I had to choose between scaring an individual that was not at a real risk and exposing a possessed individual, rather than risk Lily's soul any longer than it already has been and let her captor get more and more used to her and harder to spot? Well, I'd choose scaring.

And if I had to guess, I'm sure even Hubert would not object to THAT.

Speaking of. Hubert. How do we go about rescuing Lily now?
Miles thought. Leaving Tara in the vision until Hubert decided to answer.
Tara was able to return to her usual accent now that she'd calmed down a bit. "Okay, you're right, but you could have confirmed the theory without scaring Hazyl. and never bloody do that to me again."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The vision stopped. Miles was sitting on the window sill invisible looking up at Tara.

No, I couldn't have. A forgotten purse with a walking stick in it could easily be waved as a forgotten purse with a walking stick in it. Even with the agility involved. With a rapid flight, however, with everyone else distracted, she will now be able to wander outside for a time, before people begin to notice. And do so competently. I am able to leverage that more heavily than a 'oh you forgot your walking stick and must've got really lucky or used instincts'. Miles thought to Tara and Hubert.

Well then, I guess you should ask around to see if there's anyone willing to let you in. I gave you a good list to get started. So good luck! Miles said to Hubert.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Hlaoroo wrote:"It's fine. I get it." Ray assures the little dog. "Besides, better safe than sorry, right? So where's the next stop on our tour?"
Rena motions at the building beside them. "We're revisitin' places for Gage. Ah told ya, it ain't a big town." She sniffs about. "... 'Cept I ain't say for certain what all's here..." She gives a small chuckle.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"It's fine. I get it." Ray assures the little dog. "Besides, better safe than sorry, right? So where's the next stop on our tour?"
Rena motions at the building beside them. "We're revisitin' places for Gage. Ah told ya, it ain't a big town." She sniffs about. "... 'Cept I ain't say for certain what all's here..." She gives a small chuckle.
"I don't mind retracing our steps its nice to see it again. I missed it while we were gone,you never notice how much nicer the country smells until you go back to a city. " realizing he was talking about lot (relative to his usual short and to the point sentences at least )Gage tried to wrap it up and get attention away from himself. "But anyway, like you said, it isn't very big though. "
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Well then, I guess you should ask around to see if there's anyone willing to let you in. I gave you a good list to get started. So good luck! Miles said to Hubert.
The spirit dragon sighed inwardly -Unfortunately, Miles wasn't still used to the concept of 'subtle implications'... <I don't need to ask around, I already have an adequate candidate, but we will have to wait until tomorrow. And I need the outmost secrecy about the candidate's identity, for the hostile spirit may learn it before the time comes. So, my question now, my friend, is. Will you put your faith in me?>
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Ahem, YOU have a good candidate, but what if she says no? She always can. And as always, you should keep your options open. And to keep your choice discrete, and to not anger or leave out any possible candidates, ask them all. And ask new ones that you find. Tell them the situation, ask them for discretion, I'm sure they will all give it, considering the gravity of the situation. Then on the morrow, approach them again, having given them time to think about it. That will keep things discrete, AND sustainable. Miles thought to him.

I MAY be only 70 something years old, but that doesn't mean I don't know a few things. So again, start asking. And yes, it has to be you. I could ask for help all day long and get a blank reply. YOU have power, and weight(not as in pounds, I hope you know), and authority behind your request. Miles thought to Hubert.

Or do you really need a disciple to do it for you? Miles said in a mocking tone, to poke fun at the entity.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

As her body runs, Lilly becomes disoriented and the further she goes and the more puffed she becomes, the more panic begins to set in. She has no idea where she is, where she's going, what the poltergeist is planning or if she'll survive and she's utterly helpless to do anything except wait and hope.

But hoping is becoming increasingly more difficult and despair disturbingly easy. It's anyone's guess how long this can last and if Lilly can survive with her mind intact.

~~~~~~~~
Ray is all to familiar with the smells of the city thanks to his owners' old profession and he wholeheartedly agrees with Gage and says so too.
"Nothing wrong with a small town though. You can get that nice community thing where everyone knows everyone. Makes for a cozy living, I think. So... Anything in particular you wanted to see, Gage?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"well then" Duke said, turning back to pick Serenade up "we should get going I guess"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Ahem, YOU have a good candidate, but what if she says no? She always can. And as always, you should keep your options open. And to keep your choice discrete, and to not anger or leave out any possible candidates, ask them all. And ask new ones that you find. Tell them the situation, ask them for discretion, I'm sure they will all give it, considering the gravity of the situation. Then on the morrow, approach them again, having given them time to think about it. That will keep things discrete, AND sustainable. Miles thought to him.
I MAY be only 70 something years old, but that doesn't mean I don't know a few things. So again, start asking. And yes, it has to be you. I could ask for help all day long and get a blank reply. YOU have power, and weight(not as in pounds, I hope you know), and authority behind your request. Miles thought to Hubert.
Or do you really need a disciple to do it for you? Miles said in a mocking tone, to poke fun at the entity.
<I wouldn't ask you that, of course, given that it would be seen as a proactive action on my side.>
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Hlaoroo wrote:As her body runs, Lilly becomes disoriented and the further she goes and the more puffed she becomes, the more panic begins to set in. She has no idea where she is, where she's going, what the poltergeist is planning or if she'll survive and she's utterly helpless to do anything except wait and hope.

But hoping is becoming increasingly more difficult and despair disturbingly easy. It's anyone's guess how long this can last and if Lilly can survive with her mind intact.

~~~~~~~~
Ray is all to familiar with the smells of the city thanks to his owners' old profession and he wholeheartedly agrees with Gage and says so too.
"Nothing wrong with a small town though. You can get that nice community thing where everyone knows everyone. Makes for a cozy living, I think. So... Anything in particular you wanted to see, Gage?"
Gage quickly got the attention and decision making responsibility away from himself as he stammered out, "oh uh... I didn't really have anything in mind I mean I've hardly even lived here compared to Rena so wherever she wants to go I guess... I mean it's her tour not mine."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"well then" Duke said, turning back to pick Serenade up "we should get going I guess"
"Please, allow me," Mikan said affirmatively. He stood before the sleeping vixen, and lifted her as gently as he could in such a way that her front laid on his broad back. The otter then placed both hands underneath her thighs and lifted her off the steel table, in a piggyback fashion, her arms by her side and her head resting on his nape.

To assuage any tension that might arose from his forwardness, he then slowly trotted towards Duke, and in a display of strength released one of his hands from Serenade. That free hand he used to guide the tod's own towards her hand, and he intertwined the fingers. "Keep holding her, she needs a familiar warmth."

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Seth wrote: Gage quickly got the attention and decision making responsibility away from himself as he stammered out, "oh uh... I didn't really have anything in mind I mean I've hardly even lived here compared to Rena so wherever she wants to go I guess... I mean it's her tour not mine."
"All right. That works for me." Ray smiles before pausing. "Hey, Rena? Does Applegate have a cemetery? Call it morbid curiosity but I've found in the past when I've been on vacation that browsing a cemetery can give you an interesting look at the history of a place..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena tries not to laugh any. "Tell ya what. Ah'll finish my path through town, then we can all head up to Miles' haunt... Though ah can't say if ah know of any cemeteries 'round here. You might be better off askin' Ma about that one," the shiba inu says, starting to walk down the street, only to stop two doors down. "Barber shop; grocery store;" she begins listing, pointing at the fronts of the locations as they're named. "Ma's shop; and the recent addition, Ray's home, the music store. Guess that makes us the corner of nerd and geek."
Love me right now! Done.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Not quite. It needs a comic book store, a video game or electronic and video game store, and a board game cafe' or store. THEN it'd be nerd and geek corner, heh. Though I doubt any of those shops would survive here. Sigh. Miles thought to Ray, Gage, and Rena. Walking behind them, invisible.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:Rena tries not to laugh any. "Tell ya what. Ah'll finish my path through town, then we can all head up to Miles' haunt... Though ah can't say if ah know of any cemeteries 'round here. You might be better off askin' Ma about that one," the shiba inu says, starting to walk down the street, only to stop two doors down. "Barber shop; grocery store;" she begins listing, pointing at the fronts of the locations as they're named. "Ma's shop; and the recent addition, Ray's home, the music store. Guess that makes us the corner of nerd and geek."
"Yeah, that's probably a good call, that place is old enough to be of some interest I'd assume. " Gage couldn't help but be a little amused as he realized he was talking like he was an old timer in the area. It was a nice feeling though.

Miles talking to him was nothing new so he kept walking while he thought back in answer. "Hey Miles, whatcha up to?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sounds fun." Ray grins. "Hey, you much of a music fan, Gage?"

Hi, Miles! Hey, you'd know if there was a cemetery around here, right? Ray thinks at the ghost. Then another thought occurs to him.
"Hey, Rena, why is it Miles' haunt? Did he die there or is it just where he likes to hang out?"

~~~~~~~~
Although she may be unable to control her body, Lilly can still feel every sensation and she now begins to realise that her body is tiring. Her leg muscles ache, there's a stabbing pain in her side and she's getting out of breath. She's never run this far, or really, at all, in her life. Yet still her body runs on. The ferret just hopes that the poltergeist will give up before her body does and that there won't be any lasting damage as a result of the possession.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena looks around and then sighs, shaking her head. <I see you're invisible. As usual.> She turns to Ray. "Ah'd tell ya, but ah think Miles himself can answer that," the shiba inu says, giving a bit of a glare at the open air. "Thought ah told you ah don't like you sneakin' up on me like that. Can't smell you at all..." she complains... though a small smile betrays her grudged amusement in the antics.
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Sounds fun." Ray grins. "Hey, you much of a music fan, Gage?"
"Well I am aware of it." Gage deadpans. Before he can go into details on his taste the subject changes, which leaves him a bit worried he came off as too sarcastic.
Leafolawl wrote:Rena looks around and then sighs, shaking her head. <I see you're invisible. As usual.> She turns to Ray. "Ah'd tell ya, but ah think Miles himself can answer that," the shiba inu says, giving a bit of a glare at the open air. "Thought ah told you ah don't like you sneakin' up on me like that. Can't smell you at all..." she complains... though a small smile betrays her grudged amusement in the antics.
"Yeah, you don't seem to be a big fan of all the supernatural stuff that goes on around here. Was that a thing before we all started moving in and uh...well you know..." He stops short remembering that Ray wasn't around for the craziness of his first few days in town, even if one of the ghosts involved with it was still floating around talking to him it all seemed kinda crazy. Too crazy to say out loud.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

kurowolfe wrote: "Please, allow me," Mikan said affirmatively. He stood before the sleeping vixen, and lifted her as gently as he could in such a way that her front laid on his broad back. The otter then placed both hands underneath her thighs and lifted her off the steel table, in a piggyback fashion, her arms by her side and her head resting on his nape.

To assuage any tension that might arose from his forwardness, he then slowly trotted towards Duke, and in a display of strength released one of his hands from Serenade. That free hand he used to guide the tod's own towards her hand, and he intertwined the fingers. "Keep holding her, she needs a familiar warmth."
Though admittedly Duke was feeling a little............uncomfortable , seeing Mikan carrying Serenade, he knew the otter was just trying to help, so silently , he held Serenade's hand , hoping it would somewhat help , while leading the small group down the road , heading toward the forest..........though.........even now , he wondered if it's the right thing to do...
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

Silver quietly followed Duke and Mikan, the latter carrying Serenade on his back while the former held her paw tightly. The husky stayed close, but not too close as he may end up getting in the way. He honestly felt a bit awkward right now. He wanted to help, but given his... figure, he couldn't exactly carry Serenade himself. Besides, it seems Mikan's got her covered.

'Maybe it's better if I just go by myself from here...' He thought to himself.
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Stepping out from an alley in between buildings, Miles walked up to the group as real as he could appear. If you looked real closely, you could tell he was a tiny bit transparent. Wearing his usual grey overcoat white tummy and paws colors.

"Honestly though, that was hardly meant as a scare, heh," Miles said, "Now if I wanted to scare you, well. Let's leave it at that."

"As far as my haunt, well, I guess that's where I hang out," Miles said, "It's the first place I walked into when I got here, so. And as far as, what I'm up to, well, just checking on people, keeping an eye on a certain ferret."

If you notice her be warned, she's being possessed, treat her like a normal person so she won't catch on. She's also without her cane and purse. Don't mention it unless she blows it herself. Right now the spirit is only hurting her, and we don't want her to hurt anyone else. Also, no, I wouldn't know about any cemeteries, I just got here, heh. Miles thought to the three. Then he walked over to and besides Rena, and gave her a little peck on the cheek, then backing away.

"Sorry for the little startle," he said.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah, I see. Wait, where are you from then?" Ray asks, confused.
"LILLY'S POSSESSED???" he blurts aloud, shocked by Miles' revelation in his head. "But... What-.. When? How??? We have to help her!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage just looked over at Rena hoping for some clarification. Weird stuff going down around town wasn't new to him but that didn't mean he considered it his place to jump in and get caught up while there was clearly confusion and concern about whoever they were talking about
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

With the fox somewhat leading the group, Mikan slowly walked alongside him with the blue fox in tow behind him. So far no problems, she was actually quite light. Out of the corner of his eyes, the surly otter caught Duke's discomfort and Silver's awkwardness, and even someone as dense as him could feel the heavy atmosphere around them. This needed to be remedied.

So he tried small talk. "Silver, you have never been to the town's forest area, have you? It's my first time too."

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
ShadowLightning

"Hmm..?" Silver looked to Mikan, blinking as he was still lost in thought. "O-Oh, no, I haven't. I just arrived a little while ago, so..." He cleared his throat and looked over to Duke. "Have you?"
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles face paws.

And hopefully, OUT of ear shot. We can help by waiting for now. And for now, by acting like everything is okay. We don't want the spirit to hurt her any further. We have to let the fact she's wandering around blind without her cane HER thing, acknowledge it, then ask for it. He thought.

The cat tilted his head.

"Possessed, come on, that only happens in movies and comics," Miles said, "As far as were, eh, nothing special. Just another little nowhere town. With a confederate and gang history, heh."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

So... What... Do we need to get her to a church, have her exorcised, throw holy water on her or something? Can any ghost posses someone? Ray queries.

Aloud, he steadies his voice
"Ahem... Yeah, right... Movies. Heh. So what brought you here then?" Despite himself, Ray can't resist batting at Miles' tail and watching his paw disappear through the ghostly flesh.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:So... What... Do we need to get her to a church, have her exorcised, throw holy water on her or something? Can any ghost posses someone? Miles queries.
Aloud, he steadies his voice
"Ahem... Yeah, right... Movies. Heh. So what brought you here then?" Despite himself, Ray can't resist batting at Miles' tail and watching his paw disappear through the ghostly flesh.
<Our best option is wait: The moment will come, when this entity will commit a fatal mistake and allow me to intervene as fate dictates. Just stay out of harm, for this creature is quite determined in its goal and won't hesitate to attack anyone who should come in its way.>
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Pat walks out and grabs Mickey softly by the arm, pulling her back inside.

"What's going on?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hlaoroo wrote:Although she may be unable to control her body, Lilly can still feel every sensation and she now begins to realise that her body is tiring. Her leg muscles ache, there's a stabbing pain in her side and she's getting out of breath. She's never run this far, or really, at all, in her life. Yet still her body runs on. The ferret just hopes that the poltergeist will give up before her body does and that there won't be any lasting damage as a result of the possession.
Meri noticed the body tiring too. It wouldn't do her much good if her body was unable to move. so she slowed down, near the edge of town, heading towards Mccoy's Apple Farms. she sees a human working in the fields... and Lily can sense her anger and frustration.
My cubs were left alone, afraid, and hungry in the forest. because of you. and you live on with more food than any human could eat. she thought as she stared at the old farmer. and my best chance at revenge is a blind ferret. The universe is a cruel joke, but I'm going to figure out how to avenge myself and my cubs.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Seeing Ray bat at Miles' tail—however ineffectually—Rena turns to Ray and tilts her head at him, an ear folding to the side. "Does... that... help you, with anything?" she asks, squinting her eyes in a vain attempt to try to understand the action.

<You know, Miles, ya can't exactly drop something like that on someone and expect them to not react to it in some way.> She tilts her head the other way, ear keeping to its folded position. <Now, why don't you explain what's goin' on a bit.>
Love me right now! Done.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:Seeing Ray bat at Miles' tail—however ineffectually—Rena turns to Ray and tilts her head at him, an ear folding to the side. "Does... that... help you, with anything?" she asks, squinting her eyes in a vain attempt to try to understand the action.

<You know, Miles, ya can't exactly drop something like that on someone and expect them to not react to it in some way.> She tilts her head the other way, ear keeping to its folded position. <Now, why don't you explain what's goin' on a bit.>
"Maybe he's making sure it's not just a guy in a rubber mask."Gage quips. He isn't really buying Ray's attempt to take his outburst back and wait patiently for things to clarify themselves. He knows people who are dealing with the supernatural when he sees it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

ShadowLightning wrote:"Hmm..?" Silver looked to Mikan, blinking as he was still lost in thought. "O-Oh, no, I haven't. I just arrived a little while ago, so..." He cleared his throat and looked over to Duke. "Have you?"
"I see, you just arrived here then, like me," Mikan replied. Duke was keeping silent though, and the gloom in the air hadn't cleared one bit. The otter sighed as they began to enter the forest area.

His stomach growled a bit all of a sudden. "Geh, hungry. Want to get some food later? My treat."

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"To be honest I'm a little hungry myself , but I don't want to leave Serenade alone after today" Duke sighed , still , he thought he should speak up to break the tension "And I'm the opposite. I've lived in an old farm house in the forest for a long time. I only found the town a few days ago thou-" the fox suddenly cut off, blood drained from his face as if he just saw a ghost........well except Miles , Hubert , Tara ,etc...
"stop!" he suddenly said , almost whispering
ShadowLightning

Silver shrugged. "Uhh, I dunno. I mean, I am a little hungry too." He appreciated Mikan's kindness, but he didn't want to be too much of a bother. The otter already accompanied him throughout the check up at the clinic, he feels he's already done a lot.

His ears perked up as he heard Duke, suddenly stopping in his tracks as well. He looked over to the fox, a clear terrified expression on his face. "H-Huh? W-What is it...?" The husky asked in a soft voice.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

As Duke stood aghast as if he saw something horrifying, Mikan's body immediately tensed. He spun silently so that he was back to back with the fox, with the unconscious Serenade between them. His eyes squinted in intense concentration, and he jerked his head beckoning towards Silver.

"Stay on alert! Silver, stick close to us!" he whispered urgently. Whatever it was out there, they'll be prepared.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Listen" Duke said after a moment of silence to calm himself down "I'm really grateful for you guys to have helped me carrying her all the way here, but I don't think it's safe for us to go into the forest"
ShadowLightning

Silver nodded and stood close, staying behind Mikan and Duke as his body tensed a bit. "W-What do you mean...?" He turned his head over to where the fox was looking at. "Is there someone, er... something in there...?" The husky gulped.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Mikan was about to argue and reason to the fox that safety comes in number, when he had a glance of his face. He knew that expression. It reminded him of Oyaji-kata back home...

With that, the otter huffed a sigh of slight irritation. "Fine, what would you want us to do, Duke? You want me to transfer Serenade to you?"

valerio

Post by valerio »

ShadowLightning wrote:Silver nodded and stood close, staying behind Mikan and Duke as his body tensed a bit. "W-What do you mean...?" He turned his head over to where the fox was looking at. "Is there someone, er... something in there...?" The husky gulped.
A voice spoke from behind Silver's ear. Like a whisper only he could hear, soothing, inquiring, soft. <Tell us all: What are you seeing?>