HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Re: HPU:Applegate

Post by Seth »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Spanish, I think." Ray muses."And I'm pretty sure "place" is exactly what it means... Not really my kinda place though. I prefer either a busy city street or somewhere out in the country and in the open... You like reading then, Gage?"
Gage shrugs, he's hesitant to answer too enthusiastically, he's not really the bibliophile or book worm type but nonetheless he has a book case and uses it. "I've read a book or two in my time. I try to make sure I keep my mind occupied."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

hypernovatic wrote:"My name is Ha-" Hazyl said, cut off as she noticed Lily walking towards her, but to her it wasn't Lily, she saw Meri clearly. She yelped and backed away from "Mickey" and "Lily". "G-get away!" she screamed, dashing back under the table.
"Hey!"

Mickey kneeled by the table and looked under it.

"What happened?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

kurowolfe wrote:When they both walked through the door to the other patients room, Mikan saw Duke attending to Serenade, who was still asleep on the bed there.

He stopped not far from the door, not sure whether the red fox was comfortable with them being closer. "Hello. So... how is she?"
"Oh...." Duke muttered , seeing Mikan and his friend walked in. He wasn't expecting them, was hoping for the vet , but at least companions are never a bad thing.
"I can't tell for sure" he replied "She seems to be calming down now, but for some reason she was very frightened before"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Mikan nodded solemnly. "We know, we heard her screams from outside. She is still not awake yet?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

kurowolfe wrote:Mikan nodded solemnly. "We know, we heard her screams from outside. She is still not awake yet?"
"yeah , she still hasn't." Duke sighed "I think the vet said we can go , but I don't know if I can get to him fast enough if something like that happened to her again"
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

Silver looked over to see Serenade fast asleep, hiding himself behind Mikan as he looked to Duke. He felt like speaking up, but was too shy to say anything.
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Hmm..." Mikan pondered. Then he punched his own palm with a fist in an act of confirmation. "In any case, she is fine for now. I can help you carry her back to your home." He turned back to ask if Silver wanted to join along, but noticed that he seemed to have something to say.

"Anything, Silver?" he asked the husky.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Seth wrote: Gage shrugs, he's hesitant to answer too enthusiastically, he's not really the bibliophile or book worm type but nonetheless he has a book case and uses it. "I've read a book or two in my time. I try to make sure I keep my mind occupied."
"Cool. What do you like reading? I take it you've checked out Ms. Callahan's shop?"

~~~~~~~~
In the confines of her mind, Lilly feels alone. She hopes Miles and Hubert will do something to rescue her soon. Sensing that the poltergeist is distracted by moving her body around and working out where she should be looking, she tries to reach out with her mind, hoping the spirit won't notice.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

ShadowLightning

"Hmm...?" Silver turned to Mikan. "Oh, um, well... I don't really know, sorry..." He said, his voice even softer than usual. He felt a bit nervous around the two foxes, though he felt that way to almost anyone he's a stranger to, and didn't really feel like there's anything helpful he can say.
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:Well, okay. I can see your concern. What brought this on? Miles thought to Lily.
This time there wasn't as obvious a way to avoid thinking back. Luckily, It seems Hazyl had gotten worse, leaving a valid reason to not think to answer this question.
hypernovatic wrote:"My name is Ha-" Hazyl said, cut off as she noticed Lily walking towards her, but to her it wasn't Lily, she saw Meri clearly. She yelped and backed away from "Mickey" and "Lily". "G-get away!" she screamed, dashing back under the table.
"What? Who's she talking to? Is something happening?" "Lily" asked "worriedly".
(OOC: it is surprisingly hard to think of ways to avoid thinking to the ghosts.)
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles tilted his head one way, then the other quizzically. She had yet to not talk to him. And he thought he was only being helpful and not done something insensitive. Yet. At least consciously or subconsciously. He was beginning to feel a little dejected for a minute. Then he sat up. He knew there were no more spiders on the window or the wall. He checked. Something wasn't quite right about Lily. He thought a moment.

I hope Hazyl can forgive me later. He thought. Still invisible. He crawled under the table with her, though right next to her.

Time to put a costume on. He thought. Changing form, and suddenly the nastiest looking, albeit hand sized spider with a web appeared under the table's center leg. He had the spider tap her head with a leg.

"Are you ssssure it'sss ssssafe down here? Spidersss like dark placessss after all," he had the spider say, having it cross it's arms giving it a small smile. Hoping for a big reaction.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Seth wrote: Gage shrugs, he's hesitant to answer too enthusiastically, he's not really the bibliophile or book worm type but nonetheless he has a book case and uses it. "I've read a book or two in my time. I try to make sure I keep my mind occupied."
"Cool. What do you like reading? I take it you've checked out Ms. Callahan's shop?"
"Well, he's been over, but ah don't think he's actually had time to look through the books. Town's been a bit... off the rocker since the uh... leash law was taken." Rena says, rubbing her jaw as she turns to regard Gage. "But ah suppose we can worry about that later." A brief pause. "A little later," she says, holding up a paw to show a pinch for emphasis.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:
"Well, he's been over, but ah don't think he's actually had time to look through the books. Town's been a bit... off the rocker since the uh... leash law was taken." Rena says, rubbing her jaw as she turns to regard Gage. "But ah suppose we can worry about that later." A brief pause. "A little later," she says, holding up a paw to show a pinch for emphasis.
Gage nods in agreement, "Yeah no rush, I have seen it, I'll end up there one of these days when I have a bit of time and cash to spend."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

kurowolfe wrote:"Hmm..." Mikan pondered. Then he punched his own palm with a fist in an act of confirmation. "In any case, she is fine for now. I can help you carry her back to your home." He turned back to ask if Silver wanted to join along, but noticed that he seemed to have something to say.

"Anything, Silver?" he asked the husky.
ShadowLightning wrote:"Hmm...?" Silver turned to Mikan. "Oh, um, well... I don't really know, sorry..." He said, his voice even softer than usual. He felt a bit nervous around the two foxes, though he felt that way to almost anyone he's a stranger to, and didn't really feel like there's anything helpful he can say.
"well..." Duke sighed "I guess there's no point staying here anyway. At least for us. What are you guys here for ?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hazyl saw the spider and screamed louder than she ever had. She kicked around underneath the table, accidentally kicking the table over. She was shaking in fear as she dashed away on all fours, running outside. She looked around, her chest heaving.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

ShadowLightning wrote:"Hmm...?" Silver turned to Mikan. "Oh, um, well... I don't really know, sorry..." He said, his voice even softer than usual. He felt a bit nervous around the two foxes, though he felt that way to almost anyone he's a stranger to, and didn't really feel like there's anything helpful he can say.
The otter could see that the husky's a little nervous, but he could not pinpoint as to why he acted so. He stood to the left of Silver, and patted jovially on the latter's grey back a few times. "No need to be shy or anything, Silver. Just say what's on your mind, okay?"
Serence Frostbite wrote:"well..." Duke sighed "I guess there's no point staying here anyway. At least for us. What are you guys here for ?"
"Silver's feeling a bit sick, so I accompany him here," Mikan replied, one of his ears twitching. "His owner has to give consent for the blood test though, can't do much after that." Another pat on the anxious canine's back. "My offer still stands; I can help you bring her back to your home, assuming you two live together."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Cool... Wait. Leash law? Are we supposed to be on leashes? Or by 'taken', do you mean they axed that law? I hate leashes. They're so degrading." Ray spits, chucking his empty bottle into a nearby bin.
"Okay. later then. What do you want to talk about now, Rena?" he queries, secretly admiring Rena's claws.

~~~~~~~~
Lilly recognises the hissing voice as Miles. This gives her a flash of hope and a boost of confidence and she once again tries to push through the barriers of the poltergeist to reach Miles.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Taken as in axed," Rena confirms. "Now, just over here is the clinic," she says, pointing towards the building. "And around the far corner of the clinic will take y'all to the pet clinic. Just past the clinic is the bookstore. Ma wanted to be sure we were close in case of some kind of accident. One of the more sane things she's done." She readies herself to cross the street. "Just don't ask what kind of accidents she expects."
Love me right now! Done.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

hypernovatic wrote:Hazyl saw the spider and screamed louder than she ever had. She kicked around underneath the table, accidentally kicking the table over. She was shaking in fear as she dashed away on all fours, running outside. She looked around, her chest heaving.
Mickey's ears lowered the moment the screaming started. She heard Hazyl thrashing and before she could anything about it, Pat yanked her away by the back of her jumper. She watched Hazyl run outside, confused.

"What just happened? What could have scared her that bad?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Before anyone had a chance to look or check, the "spider" was long gone and Miles was invisible again. He watched "Lily" very carefully.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Eon and Ion just look at each other again, Hazyl / Lydia was doing so well with whatever she was facing, then that just spiraled out of paw. Ion checked where she had been, but found nothing, and shook his head no at Eon. "Probably whatever she is dealing with. Mickey, would you mind checking on her with me, she seemed to choose you to go through this with."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:"Taken as in axed," Rena confirms. "Now, just over here is the clinic," she says, pointing towards the building. "And around the far corner of the clinic will take y'all to the pet clinic. Just past the clinic is the bookstore. Ma wanted to be sure we were close in case of some kind of accident. One of the more sane things she's done." She readies herself to cross the street. "Just don't ask what kind of accidents she expects."
Gage, seeing no traffic takes the first step onto the street not wanting to get too far ahead and end up leading the group. It was nice to follow around as one of the residents, he was surprised how much he was already seeing it as his town despite his relative newness to it. "Eye strain, paper cuts, stuff like that... "he deadpans as they cross the street.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"True." Ray banters. "Besides, she owns a bookshop and books contain knowledge which can be very dangerous indeed!" he grins, before turning to Rena, slightly puzzled.
"Speaking of, while we were in the shop, Mrs. Callahan said people refer to her as 'Crazy Nettie'. She seemed normal to me though. Would you mind if I asked how she got that moniker?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

hypernovatic wrote:Hazyl saw the spider and screamed louder than she ever had. She kicked around underneath the table, accidentally kicking the table over. She was shaking in fear as she dashed away on all fours, running outside. She looked around, her chest heaving.
At the sound of the table getting knocked over, "Lily" Jumped out of her seat. She glared at Miles with a look of astonishment at how he'd "helped"? She then rushed out to see if she could help. but mostly to get away from the ghosts, and maybe find a way to move on to getting her revenge.

Gordie watched the situation unfold, waiting for things to die down before starting to pick the table back up and clean up the mess.

as Miles was focused on Lily, Tara's voice barged into his head. Miles, why the bloody **** would you go and do that? The posh accent she usually put on giving way to her natural, rougher accent in her anger. She was obviously scared half to death. oi though' we'd ahlrea'y established the difference between scaring someone for fun and bein' a roight *******. She'd been watching and letting the others handle the situation so far, considering at least two of them probably had some knowledge on how to handle a panic attack. but Miles had gone too far.
----
on her way out, Meri noticed Lily trying to bypass the barriers. I told you this would be easier if you didn't struggle, the bear spirit chastised her captor. She once again sent a shot of pain through the ferret's body. the more you struggle, the longer it'll take for me to be finished with your body and leave you be.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Civilization wrote:"Probably whatever she is dealing with. Mickey, would you mind checking on her with me, she seemed to choose you to go through this with."
Mickey nods and stands, walking outside.

"H-Hazyl?"
My characters!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena stops once on the other side of the street, staring pointedly at the tallest figure of her three pet group. "... Why did ya have to ask?" She takes a deep breath in before sighing. "She gets the moniker 'Crazy Nettie' not b'cause of what she did, but 'cause of what she does. Ma's set up close to the pet clinic 'cause ah ain't got the best sight, but she set up close to the human clinic as well 'cause of somethin' involvin' a 'diabetic ghost' and how it'll mess with the sugar in her blood if it takes her over.

"Ah'm sure you're thinkin' of just how absurd that sounds, but that's somethin' from the inside. She's got an apocalypse plan for zombies, aliens, the invasion of the damned, and the dolphin uprisin'. You can pick up the pamphlets for each of 'em for free, as "preparedness is the first step of survival." You can find them next to the register at the front of the shop, in case you missed them," Rena concludes with a slight bow for theatrics. "Any other questions y'all want me to answer?"
Love me right now! Done.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

What happened next to the intended victim, looked, felt, and sounded so real, it may as well have been!

The first thing that happened was that a large, cold steel net with weights on the end wrapped itself around Tara, seemingly "burning" her "flesh" as it did so. Then the weights on the net dragged her down. Down down. Far deep down below the earth to the darkest and deepest of places. Then suddenly it got red hot bright. The view opened up into a huge cavern filled with a molten lake of lava and brimstone. Leather winged creatures darted back and forth and Tara was plunged into the lake. She sank. Burning, seething, pain, being dissolved, slowly. The winged creatures helped the process. Clawing at her, tearing her flesh. Biting Then she seemed to reach the bottom of the lake, and went through it.

Into a new cavern. This one was not entirely black, but a deep purple with hints of blue, if she looked up, she could have seen a shining, golden city, for a brief moment, then it was gone. And she was left there. The heat didn't leave, the net didn't leave. In fact, the net got heavier, more constricting, squeezing what little life was left in her. Then something else appeared in the cavern. A giant dragon head arose. It was sharp nosed, pointy in all places, more snake like than lizard. With blazing red cat's eyes.

Not pleasant I wager? Good, be sure and tell Lily and Hazyl that you know how they feel. Hazyl will recover. And perhaps, Hubert can help her with her condition. But, by all means... The dragon, being played by Miles, thinking into her mind, thought. Another new thing floated just within reach of Tara. Lily's walking cane!

By all means, tell me how a blind ferret, new to her surroundings, could rush out the door without her cane? Impossible. The signs are not always easy to spot, but when you know what possession looks like, you know how to find it. First, I taught Lily how to speak to me with thought, which, she took on quite well. Why suddenly stop speaking to me especially if I have not offended her? Second, while not an immediate sign, it is still a good one. Why should a pet like her, with her good and comely character, suddenly cop an attitude for no apparent reason when there was none? That was not in her character to do so. And last, while going back the same way you came can be a very good instinct, it does not hold up to an unknown new path. She could NOT have gotten out without bumping into more then a few persons or objects.

As for the why? To get 'Lily' out of her comfort zone. A pet is easy to mimic when there is no crisis. Suddenly create one and their true colors show. I had suspicion but I needed solid proof, and now I have it. Hazyl will return to her state of normal after this. Had I not known that, I would not have risked her further. And NOW I can call Hubert to aid with Lily and Hazyl. Now that I have proof. And if I had to choose between scaring an individual that was not at a real risk and exposing a possessed individual, rather than risk Lily's soul any longer than it already has been and let her captor get more and more used to her and harder to spot? Well, I'd choose scaring.

And if I had to guess, I'm sure even Hubert would not object to THAT.

Speaking of. Hubert. How do we go about rescuing Lily now?
Miles thought. Leaving Tara in the vision until Hubert decided to answer.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Leafolawl wrote:Any other questions y'all want me to answer?"
"You're right. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked. That said, I think she's a lovely lady and I'd gladly stick up for her against anyone making fun of her. So... You know, if there's anything you want to know about me or my owners then feel free to ask..." Ray watches Rena carefully, feeling slightly awkward.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:Rena stops once on the other side of the street, staring pointedly at the tallest figure of her three pet group. "... Why did ya have to ask?" She takes a deep breath in before sighing. "She gets the moniker 'Crazy Nettie' not b'cause of what she did, but 'cause of what she does. Ma's set up close to the pet clinic 'cause ah ain't got the best sight, but she set up close to the human clinic as well 'cause of somethin' involvin' a 'diabetic ghost' and how it'll mess with the sugar in her blood if it takes her over.

"Ah'm sure you're thinkin' of just how absurd that sounds, but that's somethin' from the inside. She's got an apocalypse plan for zombies, aliens, the invasion of the damned, and the dolphin uprisin'. You can pick up the pamphlets for each of 'em for free, as "preparedness is the first step of survival." You can find them next to the register at the front of the shop, in case you missed them," Rena concludes with a slight bow for theatrics. "Any other questions y'all want me to answer?"
"Wait really? Awesome dude, I need to check some of those out. I knew I liked her store for a reason." Gage smiles trying to keep the good natured humor going hoping that would smooth over the awkwardness. "Like as far as owner quirks go that's pretty freakin' cool."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

kurowolfe wrote: "Silver's feeling a bit sick, so I accompany him here," Mikan replied, one of his ears twitching. "His owner has to give consent for the blood test though, can't do much after that." Another pat on the anxious canine's back. "My offer still stands; I can help you bring her back to your home, assuming you two live together."
"I see" Duke nodded , thinking.
"Well , to be honest we, me and Serenade ,we just met yesterday , but we did found an abandoned house in the woods , so perhaps we can bring her back there, if you don't mind"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"No problem for me, but Silver here..." Mikan glanced at the husky; now he's feeling conflicted, and his ears twitched more erratically, which was not like his usual calm. "He's kinda tired from walking all day, maybe we can accompany him back home... or maybe you want to rest up somewhere else?" The otter asked him.

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena just stares at Gage for a moment before shaking her head a little. "Ah knew ah'd find someone who thinks that's cool some day..." She clears her throat, then looks to Ray. "Mostly ah just don't like explainin' it. She's a nice old gal an' all, just... she prepares for a lot of really odd things that'll probably never happen. Ah don't mean to snap at ya."
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:What happened next to the intended victim, looked, felt, and sounded so real, it may as well have been!
The first thing that happened was that a large, cold steel net with weights on the end wrapped itself around Tara, seemingly "burning" her "flesh" as it did so. Then the weights on the net dragged her down. Down down. Far deep down below the earth to the darkest and deepest of places. Then suddenly it got red hot bright. The view opened up into a huge cavern filled with a molten lake of lava and brimstone. Leather winged creatures darted back and forth and Tara was plunged into the lake. She sank. Burning, seething, pain, being dissolved, slowly. The winged creatures helped the process. Clawing at her, tearing her flesh. Biting Then she seemed to reach the bottom of the lake, and went through it.
Into a new cavern. This one was not entirely black, but a deep purple with hints of blue, if she looked up, she could have seen a shining, golden city, for a brief moment, then it was gone. And she was left there. The heat didn't leave, the net didn't leave. In fact, the net got heavier, more constricting, squeezing what little life was left in her. Then something else appeared in the cavern. A giant dragon head arose. It was sharp nosed, pointy in all places, more snake like than lizard. With blazing red cat's eyes.
Not pleasant I wager? Good, be sure and tell Lily and Hazyl that you know how they feel. Hazyl will recover. And perhaps, Hubert can help her with her condition. But, by all means... The dragon, being played by Miles, thinking into her mind, thought. Another new thing floated just within reach of Tara. Lily's walking cane!
By all means, tell me how a blind ferret, new to her surroundings, could rush out the door without her cane? Impossible. The signs are not always easy to spot, but when you know what possession looks like, you know how to find it. First, I taught Lily how to speak to me with thought, which, she took on quite well. Why suddenly stop speaking to me especially if I have not offended her? Second, while not an immediate sign, it is still a good one. Why should a pet like her, with her good and comely character, suddenly cop an attitude for no apparent reason when there was none? That was not in her character to do so. And last, while going back the same way you came can be a very good instinct, it does not hold up to an unknown new path. She could NOT have gotten out without bumping into more then a few persons or objects.
As for the why? To get 'Lily' out of her comfort zone. A pet is easy to mimic when there is no crisis. Suddenly create one and their true colors show. I had suspicion but I needed solid proof, and now I have it. Hazyl will return to her state of normal after this. Had I not known that, I would not have risked her further. And NOW I can call Hubert to aid with Lily and Hazyl. Now that I have proof. And if I had to choose between scaring an individual that was not at a real risk and exposing a possessed individual, rather than risk Lily's soul any longer than it already has been and let her captor get more and more used to her and harder to spot? Well, I'd choose scaring.
And if I had to guess, I'm sure even Hubert would not object to THAT.
Speaking of. Hubert. How do we go about rescuing Lily now?
Miles thought. Leaving Tara in the vision until Hubert decided to answer.
<It always comes to choice, my lingering friend: Ask her and if her answer will be true, I'll do my part.>
ShadowLightning

kurowolfe wrote:"No problem for me, but Silver here..." Mikan glanced at the husky; now he's feeling conflicted, and his ears twitched more erratically, which was not like his usual calm. "He's kinda tired from walking all day, maybe we can accompany him back home... or maybe you want to rest up somewhere else?" The otter asked him.
"Oh, no, it's fine." Silver smiled reassuringly. "She looks to be in need of more help than I am, so it's better off that you and, um... Duke, take her back home."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

That's the problem! I can't! Before she left, if felt like I could sense something from her, but it's like she was blocked by something. The spirit who's possessing her probably can block her messages. Did you hear my reasoning? Or would like to? Because I am fairly certain she is possessed and can't call out for help but wants it. Miles thought.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:That's the problem! I can't! Before she left, if felt like I could sense something from her, but it's like she was blocked by something. The spirit who's possessing her probably can block her messages. Did you hear my reasoning? Or would like to? Because I am fairly certain she is possessed and can't call out for help but wants it. Miles thought.
<Oh, I heard it, believe me. I was reasoning about a way to circumvent the bonds Fate puts to entities like me. Now, who do you think is an available candidate for a possession...from me?>
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Hm. Rena perhaps? She might be perceptive to the idea. Duke? Been possessed before, but you are no means an amateur and it will be mostly safe with you. At least we can tell him that. I don't know if the others would be receptive. Lily would do it for herself or for anyone else. That much I can tell about Lily. Or perhaps Ray or Gage. But, I would consider Rena first. She seems more readily the kind to do things for others without thoughts of vainglory. Miles thought to Hubert.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Hm. Rena perhaps? She might be perceptive to the idea. Duke? Been possessed before, but you are no means an amateur and it will be mostly safe with you. At least we can tell him that. I don't know if the others would be receptive. Lily would do it for herself or for anyone else. That much I can tell about Lily. Or perhaps Ray or Gage. But, I would consider Rena first. She seems more readily the kind to do things for others without thoughts of vainglory. Miles thought to Hubert.
<But it will always come to her own will. Lesser entities like that bear, or like the Hunter, they are free to carry on their own business, as long at they do not endanger the community as a whole. That is why I could keep the Hunter in control.
<So far, the bear is not harming anyone else. But I am keeping an eye on her, and should she choose another victim, then I'd intervene. Forgive me for sounding detached, but always remember: an evildoer brings on itself the evil it causes. My mistakes will fall on many more innocents.>
Last edited by valerio on Sat May 07, 2016 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

ShadowLightning wrote:"Oh, no, it's fine." Silver smiled reassuringly. "She looks to be in need of more help than I am, so it's better off that you and, um... Duke, take her back home."
"If you say so..." Mikan was still a bit unsure, but gave Silver a nod in confirmation. "I'll carry her on my back then Duke, I'm used to it."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Leafolawl wrote:Rena just stares at Gage for a moment before shaking her head a little. "Ah knew ah'd find someone who thinks that's cool some day..." She clears her throat, then looks to Ray. "Mostly ah just don't like explainin' it. She's a nice old gal an' all, just... she prepares for a lot of really odd things that'll probably never happen. Ah don't mean to snap at ya."
"It's fine. I get it." Ray assures the little dog. "Besides, better safe than sorry, right? So where's the next stop on our tour?"

~~~~~~~~
Lilly shrinks away from the pain, defeated once again. She can only hope that Miles has realised that something is wrong and that he'll send help.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters