HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ShadowLightning

Re: HPU:Applegate

Post by ShadowLightning »

kurowolfe wrote:"I insist. Keep it for later," Mikan said, and placed the bar on Silver's paw. Inside he was a little troubled of his knee-jerk reflexes. Should he tell him about it, to help explain?

... no, he couldn't. He promised Oyaji he would never reveal anything to these people. Never.

Instead, he placed a paw on the husky's. "I apologize as well, Mama-san said I sometimes act out my dreams. It's unfortunate that you became the recipient of my actions." A short pause followed, and the otter realized something. "What are you doing outside? Aren't you supposed to be with the doctor?"

((OOC: Oyaji = 'Old Man' in Japanese))
"Alright, thanks." Silver nods and takes the chocolate bar, tucking it inside his scarf. "And uh... I was. I mean, er..." He felt his face blush a little as he tried to explain.
"Well... the doctor was about to take my blood. I-I got... scared. I tried calling out to you, but I thought you left. So... I made a run for it. But then I came back cause I didn't wanna get in trouble. And then well, y'know... that happened." The husky made random gestures as he talked.
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hazyl looked up at Mickey, shaking a lot. Instead of seeing Mickey, she saw Lydia. Lydia was transparent and standing above her. Hazyl tried to back away, but believed she was trapped in the rubble still. "W-who are you? C-Can you help me get free?" she asked, Lydia/Mickey.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Mickey asked no questions about it, going along with it instead.

"Yes, I can, but you have to trust me. Do you trust?"

Mickey held out her hand.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Leafolawl wrote:Rena shrugs, not really able to see the smirk. "Ah think it has to do with their sweatin'. Don't know what it is about it, but they do tend to build up some odor." She pauses. "Wait, that's what's up there?" she asks, squinting at the buildings in question to no avail. "... Huh."
"That's what the signs say." Ray shrugs. "My eyes are good."
Leafolawl wrote: She shakes her head, turning around and pointing down the road. "Anyway, we're just goin' to be headin' down the same road. The town really ain't that big," she says, staring to walk down the street after a second. "Gage missed some of the spots as well, so we'll be revisitin' those 'fore we head out to Miles' haunt."
"Cool. Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~
Lilly feels isolated, alone. She hasn't received any reply from Miles or Hubert. Whether that's because they didn't hear or because the poltergeist won't let her hear, she can't tell. All she knows is that she's in serious trouble... How long can she stay sane like this? Only time will tell.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hazyl stared at Mickey/Lydia's paw before looking away. "I-I'm scared. I'm trapped..."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"I can free you, if you want me to."

Pat watched the scene unfold from their booth, watching over the back.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

hypernovatic wrote:Hazyl was shaking under the table, her fur on end. "H-Help me! I don't want to die." she said. She was reliving the time she was trapped in the tomb. She was squirming and clawing around her, trying to get free from the imaginary rubble. "Someone help!"
Eon stayed quiet watching the episode continue along, with Mickey involved, she was the only one that could bring about any real comfort to Hazyl / Lydia.
Hlaoroo wrote:Her body goes rigid and her yelp dies in her throat as a strangled gurgle whilst her claws dig tracks into the tabletop.
Ion looked at her nervously about to go into action.
Hlaoroo wrote:... her body doesn't react other than relaxing back into her seat. "Sorry. I had a muscle cramp. Yeah, I think some water will be good for calming Hazyl down."
"That was a pretty bad muscle cramp."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

ShadowLightning wrote:"Alright, thanks." Silver nods and takes the chocolate bar, tucking it inside his scarf. "And uh... I was. I mean, er..." He felt his face blush a little as he tried to explain.
"Well... the doctor was about to take my blood. I-I got... scared. I tried calling out to you, but I thought you left. So... I made a run for it. But then I came back cause I didn't wanna get in trouble. And then well, y'know... that happened." The husky made random gestures as he talked.
Mikan nodded as he moved his paw that was on Silver's so that it was now under the latter, lifting it a bit. "I see, you wanted someone to keep you brave. Want me to accompany you inside while the doctor take the blood sample?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Thank you, in the meantime, do you want to see if we can't help with Lily and Hazel?" Miles said to Hubert.
ShadowLightning

kurowolfe wrote:Mikan nodded as he moved his paw that was on Silver's so that it was now under the latter, lifting it a bit. "I see, you wanted someone to keep you brave. Want me to accompany you inside while the doctor take the blood sample?"
Silver blushed a bit and nodded, gripping his paw slightly. "I-If it's okay... yeah."
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Civilization wrote:"That was a pretty bad muscle cramp."
"Yeah, I guess I may be coming down with something," "Lily" replied.
Meri honestly didn't like having to take Lily's body. And not just because a blind ferret wasn't that useful to her. But she needed to make the humans pay for what they had done.
unfortunately, the rest of the group seemed like they may be here for a while, and just leaving would arouse suspicion given the current state of her "friend"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

ShadowLightning wrote:Silver blushed a bit and nodded, gripping his paw slightly. "I-If it's okay... yeah."
"Okay." The otter returned that grip with his own, and just as he had did with Lilly earlier, he guided Silver towards and into the doctor's examination room. Finding that the doctor was still out, the otter led the canine to the patient's seat, never letting go of the paw otherwise.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "I really should run more tests," The doctor said, "But other than her obvious mental distress, she seemed better. So I think I can let her go as long as you Let me know as soon as she starts showing symptoms again. I don't suppose you have access to a phone?"
"no I don't, but my friends might be able to help." Duke answered
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Mickey wrote:"I can free you, if you want me to."

Pat watched the scene unfold from their booth, watching over the back.
"W-what's the c-catch?" Hazyl asked, worried.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"No catch. If you trust me, you'll be free. I promise."

Mickey still had her paw out.
My characters!
ShadowLightning

kurowolfe wrote:"Okay." The otter returned that grip with his own, and just as he had did with Lilly earlier, he guided Silver towards and into the doctor's examination room. Finding that the doctor was still out, the otter led the canine to the patient's seat, never letting go of the paw otherwise.
Silver sat down on the chair and tried to calm down, still holding Mikan's paw with his own. "I-I'm sorry if I'm being a burden to you. Cindy normally holds my paw whenever I get shots and stuff. But she's not here soo..." The husky said in his soft voice, wondering where the doctor went.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"O-okay..." Hazyl said, grabbing Mickey/Lydia's paw.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Mickey slowly pulled Hazel back up on her feet and smiled at her.

"Are you safe?"
My characters!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

ShadowLightning wrote:Silver sat down on the chair and tried to calm down, still holding Mikan's paw with his own. "I-I'm sorry if I'm being a burden to you. Cindy normally holds my paw whenever I get shots and stuff. But she's not here soo..." The husky said in his soft voice, wondering where the doctor went.
"You're not, I can assure you," Mikan smiled. "So your own-- I mean, parent's name is Cindy? Tell me more about her."

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "I really should run more tests," The doctor said, "But other than her obvious mental distress, she seemed better. So I think I can let her go as long as you Let me know as soon as she starts showing symptoms again. I don't suppose you have access to a phone?"
"no I don't, but my friends might be able to help." Duke answered
"Alright, but what if it happens in the middle of the night? Do you know anyone you can easily contact late?"
"Sorry to interrupt, doctor" the vet tech/receptionist said as she came in "But I need to tell you I never got any information from your other patient, and I heard you were going to do some blood work."
"OH! good catch, Thank you. I'll be right back Duke, I have another patient."

and so he walked back into the room with Silver and apparently Mikan now.
"I was just informed we never got any insurance information from you," he told Silver.
Which means we also probably don't have your owner's permission to run blood tests. They aren't actually cheap like simpler tests. So, I guess unless we talk to your owner, we're done here. You don't seem to have anything wrong with you, form what I can tell. Come back and see me if this problem persists, preferably with your owner."
(OOC: I just realized this probably wouldn't happen without an owner present, so I've made the doctor realize it too.)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
ShadowLightning

kurowolfe wrote:"You're not, I can assure you," Mikan smiled. "So your own-- I mean, parent's name is Cindy? Tell me more about her."
"Mmhmm." Silver nodded. "Well technically, she's my owner. But I guess she is sorta like a parent to me. Though she's more like a big sister than anything. A big, human, sister, hehe." He laughed a bit and shrugging. "I don't really know what else you'd want to know. She takes care of me, feeds me, all that stuff."
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Alright, but what if it happens in the middle of the night? Do you know anyone you can easily contact late?"
"Sorry to interrupt, doctor" the vet tech/receptionist said as she came in "But I need to tell you I never got any information from your other patient, and I heard you were going to do some blood work."
"OH! good catch, Thank you. I'll be right back Duke, I have another patient."

and so he walked back into the room with Silver and apparently Mikan now.
"I was just informed we never got any insurance information from you," he told Silver.
Which means we also probably don't have your owner's permission to run blood tests. They aren't actually cheap like simpler tests. So, I guess unless we talk to your owner, we're done here. You don't seem to have anything wrong with you, form what I can tell. Come back and see me if this problem persists, preferably with your owner."
(OOC: I just realized this probably wouldn't happen without an owner present, so I've made the doctor realize it too.)
The husky listened to the doctor and nodded along, though he didn't really understand most of what he was saying. "Well, thanks anyway, doctor. I appreciate the help." Silver looked towards Mikan. "Do you wanna go check on your other friend?"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

ShadowLightning wrote:"Mmhmm." Silver nodded. "Well technically, she's my owner. But I guess she is sorta like a parent to me. Though she's more like a big sister than anything. A big, human, sister, hehe." He laughed a bit and shrugging. "I don't really know what else you'd want to know. She takes care of me, feeds me, all that stuff."
"I understand," Mikan remarked, his tail waving slowly. "I was rescued by my parents. I remembered being hunted down by hunters and I almost died from my injuries, but Mama and Papa found me and nursed me back to health. I owe them my life, so they adopted me." The otter felt that this was a sufficient reflection to his story, without revealing anything else.
ShadowLightning wrote:The husky listened to the doctor and nodded along, though he didn't really understand most of what he was saying. "Well, thanks anyway, doctor. I appreciate the help." Silver looked towards Mikan. "Do you wanna go check on your other friend?"
"Oh right. Doctor, can we go and see... uh... oh yes, Serenade and Duke?" Mikan scratched his head, it's hard trying to remember names when he hadn't talked to the names' owners much.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hazyl nodded nervously, still seeing Lydia in Mickey's place. "W-who are you?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Leafolawl wrote:Rena shrugs, not really able to see the smirk. "Ah think it has to do with their sweatin'. Don't know what it is about it, but they do tend to build up some odor." She pauses. "Wait, that's what's up there?" she asks, squinting at the buildings in question to no avail. "... Huh."
"That's what the signs say." Ray shrugs. "My eyes are good."
Leafolawl wrote: She shakes her head, turning around and pointing down the road. "Anyway, we're just goin' to be headin' down the same road. The town really ain't that big," she says, staring to walk down the street after a second. "Gage missed some of the spots as well, so we'll be revisitin' those 'fore we head out to Miles' haunt."
"Cool. Let's go!"
"The two of y'all're goin' to make for interestin' company together," Rena comments, slowing as the approach the next bulding. "Ah might have suggested making a stop somewhere to run off the energy, but we'll be doin' that at the last stop of this little tour of ours." The shiba inu points up at the building. "Uh... Ah'm again lost on what it is, but I know the big wigs in town use it for somethin'. Ain't quite sure what..."
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Ray reads the "TOWN HALL" sign on the building and laughs.
"No one is quite sure what they do here, Rena. Even the humans don't know or don't care. All they know is that it involves lots of arguments and red tape and scandals in the newspaper and at the end of the day their taxes pay for it. Personally I think they're responsible for global warming because of all the hot air."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles by now had made it to the windows at least, being completely invisible so as not to startle the other shops patrons.

Well, so far so good, you agree Hubert?
Miles thought to him, watching the situation.

We're here Lily. Miles thought to her.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "no I don't, but my friends might be able to help." Duke answered
"Alright, but what if it happens in the middle of the night? Do you know anyone you can easily contact late?"
"OH! good catch, Thank you. I'll be right back Duke, I have another patient."[/quote]
"ok , alright then" Duke replied , getting back to Serenade's side as he waited for the doctor to come back.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

hypernovatic wrote:Hazyl nodded nervously, still seeing Lydia in Mickey's place. "W-who are you?" she asked.
"The name's Mickey. What's yours?"

Mickey smiled at Hazel, trying to appear as nonthreatening as possible.
My characters!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Hlaoroo wrote:Ray reads the "TOWN HALL" sign on the building and laughs.
"No one is quite sure what they do here, Rena. Even the humans don't know or don't care. All they know is that it involves lots of arguments and red tape and scandals in the newspaper and at the end of the day their taxes pay for it. Personally I think they're responsible for global warming because of all the hot air."
Gage strolls along beside the other two looking over at the building. "Eh, you're probably giving them too much credit. I doubt there's a ton of political intrigue around here. There might be enough hot air to defrost dinner on a good day."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, maybe not here." Ray concurs. "But politicians in general for sure. But one important thing those guys do, Rena, is to decide when and where we pets have to have leashes."

~~~~~~~~
Lilly cannot hear Miles' thought. Whether or not Miles can feel her in her own body, she has no idea.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:Miles by now had made it to the windows at least, being completely invisible so as not to startle the other shops patrons.

Well, so far so good, you agree Hubert?
Miles thought to him, watching the situation.

We're here Lily. Miles thought to her.
Meri nearly turned Lilly's body to smile at Miles... then she remembered that not only was he currently invisible, but this body was supposed to be blind.
So instead she put a worried look on her face and looked towards Hazyl to indicate "this is what I wanted you to help with". well, looked in the direction Lily would think Hazyl would be based on other senses.
----------------------
kurowolfe wrote:"Oh right. Doctor, can we go and see... uh... oh yes, Serenade and Duke?" Mikan scratched his head, it's hard trying to remember names when he hadn't talked to the names' owners much.
"Yes, maybe seeing more familiar faces will keep her calm," the doctor replied. "She didn;t very much like seeing me, so I'll wait in the hall. If she starts to get anxious, leave her to Duke."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena looks at the two for a moment, then gives a small nod of her head. "Hot air factory, got it," she says, heading over to a more open space to gesture across it. "This is the town plaza," the shiba inu says, slowing to turn to face them. "Mostly, ah think it's just some kinda fancy name for 'empty place.' Must be French or somethin'."
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:"Oh right. Doctor, can we go and see... uh... oh yes, Serenade and Duke?" Mikan scratched his head, it's hard trying to remember names when he hadn't talked to the names' owners much.
"Yes, maybe seeing more familiar faces will keep her calm," the doctor replied. "She didn;t very much like seeing me, so I'll wait in the hall. If she starts to get anxious, leave her to Duke."
"Understood," Mikan nodded. Though internally, he wondered about whether Duke, who was rather distrusting of him when he tried to help the blue vixen, would actually allow them to see the pair.

The otter tapped Silver's shoulder and offered a small smile. "You're coming?"

ShadowLightning

kurowolfe wrote:"Understood," Mikan nodded. Though internally, he wondered about whether Duke, who was rather distrusting of him when he tried to help the blue vixen, would actually allow them to see the pair.

The otter tapped Silver's shoulder and offered a small smile. "You're coming?"
Silver nodded slowly. "Sure." He put up a smile of his own and hopped off the doctor's chair. The husky felt a bit hesitant on seeing the vixen. He doesn't know anything about her, and given what the doctor's been saying he feels a bit scared on how she'll react to him, another unfamiliar face. Regardless, he followed the otter to his friends' room.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

When they both walked through the door to the other patients room, Mikan saw Duke attending to Serenade, who was still asleep on the bed there.

He stopped not far from the door, not sure whether the red fox was comfortable with them being closer. "Hello. So... how is she?"

ShadowLightning

Silver followed Mikan to his friends' room, staying behind him and not entering through the door. He peeked inside to see the two foxes, one of them in bed fast asleep. 'That must be Serenade...' He thought to himself.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"My name is Ha-" Hazyl said, cut off as she noticed Lily walking towards her, but to her it wasn't Lily, she saw Meri clearly. She yelped and backed away from "Mickey" and "Lily". "G-get away!" she screamed, dashing back under the table.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles was a bit stunned. Things were going so well. He double checked to make sure he was invisible.

Well that's a route. What could make her that scared? Provided, she can't see me of course. Miles thought to Hubert.

Well, okay. I can see your concern. What brought this on? Miles thought to Lily.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Leafolawl wrote:Rena looks at the two for a moment, then gives a small nod of her head. "Hot air factory, got it," she says, heading over to a more open space to gesture across it. "This is the town plaza," the shiba inu says, slowing to turn to face them. "Mostly, ah think it's just some kinda fancy name for 'empty place.' Must be French or somethin'."
Gage looks around intrigued, making a mental not to come back some time by himself."Looks like a cool spot to read though. Empty can be good."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Spanish, I think." Ray muses."And I'm pretty sure "place" is exactly what it means... Not really my kinda place though. I prefer either a busy city street or somewhere out in the country and in the open... You like reading then, Gage?"

~~~~~~~~
Although Miles can still clearly sense Lilly's mind, Lilly, blocked by the poltergeist, cannot sense nor respond to Miles. Unless the ghost makes some physical sound she'll have no idea he's even there.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters