HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: HPU:Applegate

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hlaoroo wrote:Can you read my thoughts like Miles can then? he thinks at her.
That comes naturally to all ghosts, Tara thought back.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Awesome! So cheap!" delighted, the ferret pulls out what she hopes is a ten dollar bill (it's actually a twenty) and three dollars in small coins.
"Sorry for the shrapnel. It'll make my purse a bit lighter though. You know, I wish they'd put some braille on these bills. There's no way for us blind pets to tell what bills we have otherwise. I hope what I gave you is right..." she observes.
"It's right if you want ten dollars change," Nettie replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Marine Fox wrote: Duke's mind immediately went back to his old run down barn of a home way out in the woods, the pile of hay where he hid his favorite books coming into mind very clearly, he'd had many more but they either got thrown away or were left in previous dens and "homes".
With a small chuckle since he was a little impressed he saw it so clearly, he responded happily while looking back at the vixen with a smile
"Heh yeah, I still have quite a few of them. At least a lot of my favorites, hidden back at my old, uhh well barn home. Safe and sound."
"really ? that sounds nice ." Serenade said with a smile . The fox was gonna asked if she could have a look at them sometimes , after all she never had much of a chance to read books , but then again.....it's his stuffs , and ....she might not be here long enough for that "sometimes" to happen....
.....Though Serenade didn't notice , that very thought alone was enough to make her smile fade away , leaving only that distant , sad look in her eyes behind
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "really ? that sounds nice ." Serenade said with a smile . The fox was gonna asked if she could have a look at them sometimes , after all she never had much of a chance to read books , but then again.....it's his stuffs , and ....she might not be here long enough for that "sometimes" to happen....
.....Though Serenade didn't notice , that very thought alone was enough to make her smile fade away , leaving only that distant , sad look in her eyes behind
Duke nodded his head and smiled brightly in agreement, curious if she wanted to see his little collection but he withheld asking for right now waiting till another time came around. As they walked a bit further down the aisle of endless books, a little ways from the group the fox turned his head back to Serenade, hoping to ask about if she had any books but he immediately noticed the saddened expression just showing itself a little bit but it was plenty for Duke to notice and become a little troubled by it as well, not sure if he had said something wrong or anything, but he didn't like seeing her like that so with a few quick turns and luck playing out he managed to spot a book he had at his home, not a super exciting book to him but it was satisfying enough for another read. He then turned back to the vixen still holding her paw "Just one moment" And with a smile and took a few steps away and grabbed the book, confirming it was the one he was thinking of, striding back quickly he took Serenades paw in his once more and started to sit down, looking up at her and waiting to see if she would sit as well with him.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: Duke nodded his head and smiled brightly in agreement, curious if she wanted to see his little collection but he withheld asking for right now waiting till another time came around. As they walked a bit further down the aisle of endless books, a little ways from the group the fox turned his head back to Serenade, hoping to ask about if she had any books but he immediately noticed the saddened expression just showing itself a little bit but it was plenty for Duke to notice and become a little troubled by it as well, not sure if he had said something wrong or anything, but he didn't like seeing her like that so with a few quick turns and luck playing out he managed to spot a book he had at his home, not a super exciting book to him but it was satisfying enough for another read. He then turned back to the vixen still holding her paw "Just one moment" And with a smile and took a few steps away and grabbed the book, confirming it was the one he was thinking of, striding back quickly he took Serenades paw in his once more and started to sit down, looking up at her and waiting to see if she would sit as well with him.
Not knowing what Duke wanted to do , but still getting his hint and the gentle smile , Serenade nodded and quietly sat down next to him , wondering what the other fox would do
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: Not knowing what Duke wanted to do , but still getting his hint and the gentle smile , Serenade nodded and quietly sat down next to him , wondering what the other fox would do
Duke pleasantly smiled as the vixen sat next to him, his tail swishing side to side in anticipation but other than that he was calm and collected hoping he could remove the sadness he had seen before. He scooted slightly closer to Serenade and got comfortable, letting her do the same before reaching over and grabbing the book he'd pulled out before, he knew they might not finish it but it would be good to read it a little. He held the book and showed it to Serenade "This is Angels and Demons by uhh some human.... Robert Langdon! Yes heh I have this book back at home so I thought maybe we could read some of it." The fox spoke softly but exacting as the books was shown off for a moment before being opened to the first page.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Change is always nice. It means I have more money left to spend." Lilly smiles. "Which way did the others go? I kinda got a bit excited and left them when we came in."

Ray mentally nods and wonders if Tara will detect the slight irritation at the kitten's persistence that he's trying to suppress. He keeps his happy face on though and makes sure that he appears interested in the work the kitten has put into the little book.
Tara, how's Lilly doing? I can't really get away to check on her... he thinks at the ghost. And does anyone look like buying anything?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Lyn had gotten distracted by a book about origami. He was sitting down and flipping through the book, seeing what could be made.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Change is always nice. It means I have more money left to spend." Lilly smiles. "Which way did the others go? I kinda got a bit excited and left them when we came in."

Ray mentally nods and wonders if Tara will detect the slight irritation at the kitten's persistence that he's trying to suppress. He keeps his happy face on though and makes sure that he appears interested in the work the kitten has put into the little book.
Tara, how's Lilly doing? I can't really get away to check on her... he thinks at the ghost. And does anyone look like buying anything?
Mickey puts the book back in her coat pocket, pulling on the red handkerchief around her neck.

"I need to stop doing that. Luckily, no one noticed I do," she mumbles, trying to discreetly pull her paw away.

"If yer lookin' fer Lilly, she's safely over there. Ray, if ya wanted me to stop ya could have said so!"

Before he could say anything, she held up her paw.

"Yer eyes shifted around, lookin' fer her.

Mickey smiles and walks off, flipping a coin as she did. She had one arm behind her back, holding her book.

She looked around for a place to sit, humming "Monster". Her mom could play it on the cello and it was permanently stuck in her head.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: Duke pleasantly smiled as the vixen sat next to him, his tail swishing side to side in anticipation but other than that he was calm and collected hoping he could remove the sadness he had seen before. He scooted slightly closer to Serenade and got comfortable, letting her do the same before reaching over and grabbing the book he'd pulled out before, he knew they might not finish it but it would be good to read it a little. He held the book and showed it to Serenade "This is Angels and Demons by uhh some human.... Robert Langdon! Yes heh I have this book back at home so I thought maybe we could read some of it." The fox spoke softly but exacting as the books was shown off for a moment before being opened to the first page.
Serenade nodded quietly , just listening to Duke and observing the book . She was kinda amazed , hearing that he got some of these kinds of books , something she never could.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: Serenade nodded quietly , just listening to Duke and observing the book . She was kinda amazed , hearing that he got some of these kinds of books , something she never could.
(Annnd Now I feel really stupid :lol: Mixed up the names, Robert Langdon is not the author :oops: )
Duke made sure they were comfortable before he steadied himself and began to read, his tone clear and concise with every word seeming to float off of the page into his voice. He read quickly but not rushed, having read the book before he knew where to change his tone to certain events to emphasize feeling into the book and before he knew it they had finished the first chapter in no time. He started on the next chapter but slowed a little, looking over at Serenade to get a read of what she thought.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Mickey walked passed Duke and Serenade, making sure not to disturb them. She smiled and found a table to sit down and read, still humming "Monster". She pulled back the chair, sat down and opened the book to her red bookmark. She leaned back and began to read again.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: (Annnd Now I feel really stupid :lol: Mixed up the names, Robert Langdon is not the author :oops: )
Duke made sure they were comfortable before he steadied himself and began to read, his tone clear and concise with every word seeming to float off of the page into his voice. He read quickly but not rushed, having read the book before he knew where to change his tone to certain events to emphasize feeling into the book and before he knew it they had finished the first chapter in no time. He started on the next chapter but slowed a little, looking over at Serenade to get a read of what she thought.
Serenade didn't even realized that Duke was looking at her . The vixen's mind was so attracted by the Duke , and the way Duke delivered it that she almost forgot that they were in a bookstore , and to be honest , this was one of the very few time the fox could relax like this , and she wanted it to last....
....little did she , or perhaps , anyone else for that matter , knew , someone was watching them , in a dark corner of the store . The eyes unseen by mortal's sight , intangible ,watched , observed , calculated , deep in thoughts of its own.....
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: Serenade didn't even realized that Duke was looking at her . The vixen's mind was so attracted by the Duke , and the way Duke delivered it that she almost forgot that they were in a bookstore , and to be honest , this was one of the very few time the fox could relax like this , and she wanted it to last....
....little did she , or perhaps , anyone else for that matter , knew , someone was watching them , in a dark corner of the store . The eyes unseen by mortal's sight , intangible ,watched , observed , calculated , deep in thoughts of its own.....
Duke smiled and waited just a moment to get situated once more at this point even snuggling a bit, the fox's tail swished gently off to his side and very casually almost like what he read in other books he repeated the steps carefully, stretching his arm up and nonchalantly bringing it around the vixen, wrapping his arm around her waist and back in front where he still held the book, again he waited but not for the book but actually to see if Serenade would testify to this affectionate movement. But it was only a silent moment before Duke smiled and started to read once again.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:"Change is always nice. It means I have more money left to spend." Lilly smiles. "Which way did the others go? I kinda got a bit excited and left them when we came in."
"Right this way," Nettie said as she grabbed the ferret's paw and led her to the others.
---------------
Mickey wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:Ray mentally nods and wonders if Tara will detect the slight irritation at the kitten's persistence that he's trying to suppress. He keeps his happy face on though and makes sure that he appears interested in the work the kitten has put into the little book.
Mickey puts the book back in her coat pocket, pulling on the red handkerchief around her neck.

"I need to stop doing that. Luckily, no one noticed I do," she mumbles, trying to discreetly pull her paw away.

"If yer lookin' fer Lilly, she's safely over there. Ray, if ya wanted me to stop ya could have said so!"

Before he could say anything, she held up her paw.

"Yer eyes shifted around, lookin' fer her.
Tara looked a bit confused at Mickey's correct guess of what Ray was asking.
Uh, yeah, what she said. and it looks like she bought a couple books, Tara thought back to Ray.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Draco smiled and watched the planning happen and end, he would talk with them later about his ideas and would ask for what he could do to help. For now he just wanted to see what the general opinion was. He had not noticed Tara at all. He was into the book he was reading that he almost didn't notice. Being rather late in noticing he finally ask as he looked up "Wait, who else is here? Another ghost? Draco felt silly for not noticing sooner, he looked around to see what was going on and pay attention this time.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I-I..."
Ray is so stunned by the accuracy of Mickey's perception that his mouth falls open and he's unable to formulate a response before the kitten has wandered off.
Am I really that easily read? he thinks at Tara, feeling slightly nervous as to the response.
Drake wrote:"Wait, who else is here? Another ghost?
"What, you didn't notice Tara came with us? Speaking of which, Tara, you may want to pull your head out of that shelf before Nettie gets here so she doesn't, you know, freak out." Ray nods towards the elderly lady as she approaches.
"Hey, Lilly! How'd you go? Find something?"
"I'll say! I've been looking for The Phantom Of The Opera forever! I can't believe I actually found it! Thanks again for your help, Mrs. Callahan! I'll definitely be back! So, how's everyone else going?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:Am I really that easily read? he thinks at Tara, feeling slightly nervous as to the response.
Tara shrugs, as she isn't all that observant.
Hlaoroo wrote:"What, you didn't notice Tara came with us? Speaking of which, Tara, you may want to pull your head out of that shelf before Nettie gets here so she doesn't, you know, freak out." Ray nods towards the elderly lady as she approaches.
"Wait, what?" she asked before looking to see that she was still in the bookshelf. She quickly moved all the way through.
Hlaoroo wrote:"I'll say! I've been looking for The Phantom Of The Opera forever! I can't believe I actually found it! Thanks again for your help, Mrs. Callahan! I'll definitely be back! So, how's everyone else going?"
"Any time. Does anyone else need help finding anything?" She asked before turning to Tara. "Maybe a book on ghosts?"
Tara was taken aback. "How did you know?"
"you're blue fur, dear." she replied, pointing to the stripe on her back.
"But... I had that when I was alive."
"Oh... then you have quite the unique fur pattern, dearie."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: Duke smiled and waited just a moment to get situated once more at this point even snuggling a bit, the fox's tail swished gently off to his side and very casually almost like what he read in other books he repeated the steps carefully, stretching his arm up and nonchalantly bringing it around the vixen, wrapping his arm around her waist and back in front where he still held the book, again he waited but not for the book but actually to see if Serenade would testify to this affectionate movement. But it was only a silent moment before Duke smiled and started to read once again.
Suddenly felt Duke's touch , Serenade almost gasped in surprise , but she immediately realized what it was and , with a smile , snuggle even closer to Duke while listening to his voice.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Outside at the storefront, a car pulls over, letting out a single passenger.

"Thanks fer lettin' me stay the night, Mr. Sharp. It was nice to see you, Delta, and Whiskey again," the leaving passenger says, turning around to look at the driver.

"It's been a pleasure." The man tilts his hat some, the labrador in the seat next to him nodding. "Let old miss Callahan know if you need to visit again."

"And don't let me hear nothin' 'bout you messing up treating something else," the labrador adds, pointing an accusing finger at the shorter dog.

The Shiba Inu chuckles as she takes a step back from the car. "Right Whiskers, ah'll do better nex' time. Safe travels," she says before closing the car door and reaching clear up to wave goodbye as they drive off.

Soon, the dog heads over and goes up the stairs to the second story, letting muscle memory guide her up the stairs to the door and letting herself in with the key. Stepping in, she takes a few long whiffs of the air, before sighing. "Good to be home." She steps lightly through the rooms to the room she uses as a bedroom, tossing a small bag of road snacks onto the bed before stepping out and heading back through her home to the front door.

She steps out, closing and locking the door before going back down and to the shop door, opening it and stepping inside. She immediately stops to sniff about, crouching down to the floor to better catch the scents, and then stands up, nose scrunched up as she steps further into the store.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Leafolawl wrote:She steps out, closing and locking the door before going back down and to the shop door, opening it and stepping inside. She immediately stops to sniff about, crouching down to the floor to better catch the scents, and then stands up, nose scrunched up as she steps further into the store.
Nettie turned to see the new customer, but was surprised to see Rena back. "Oh, I guess I lost track of time. or days, rather." she said with a chuckle. "Welcome home, dear. Looks like you can meet her sooner than I thought, Lily."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Wait... You're not... Freaked out about... You know, the fact that she's a ghost? Mom and Dad and I were... taken aback, to say the least, when we met her and Miles." Ray is not too sure if being easily read is a good or a bad thing but he puts it out of his mind. He'll ponder it during his next nap.

"Meet who? Oh, Rena, you mean? Is she here? Cool!" Lilly tucks her books and purse into her satchel and straightens her dark glasses. Ray steps from behind the shelf to see who entered the shop and his eyes light upon the small, black and tan dog sniffing the floor.
"Hi." he greets as she straightens. "Oof!"
"Oh, sorry, Ray!" Lilly apologises as the cat stumbles forward a step.
"It's okay. No harm done." Ray steps to the side so Lilly can move forward to where she'll be visible and the ferret pauses cautiously next to the cat, nose twitching as she inhales the scent of the new dog, stronger now than the older smell which had permeated the shop.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena laughs to herself a little, walking over and extending a paw for both pets. Her eyes don't fixate on either of them. "I see Ma's been talkin' 'bout me. Yeah, I'm Rena. Nice to meet ya. Both of ya," she greets, tali wagging behind her. "May I ask who y'all are?"
Love me right now! Done.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:
Suddenly felt Duke's touch , Serenade almost gasped in surprise , but she immediately realized what it was and , with a smile , snuggle even closer to Duke while listening to his voice.
Duke smiled and kept her close as he read further through chapter two, pausing only for a second as another ring at the door to the door sounded and a quite familiar scent wafted in. Looking up as futile as it was since the shelves were blocking his view, he quickly returned his gaze back to the book knowing full well who it was. The fox continued to read further, trying his best to keep tone with the setting and even try to make the book come to life as the words spilled off of the page.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Mickey's brown eyes peeked up from behind her book. She saw the new dog and set the chair back down on all four legs. She stood up, stretching a bit, before walking over to the Shiba Inu.

"Howdy! Ah'm Mickey! Be a pleasure to meet ya!"
My characters!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:"Wait... You're not... Freaked out about... You know, the fact that she's a ghost? Mom and Dad and I were... taken aback, to say the least, when we met her and Miles." Ray is not too sure if being easily read is a good or a bad thing but he puts it out of his mind. He'll ponder it during his next nap.
"You think I got the name Crazy Nettie without a healthy belief in the paranormal?" Nettie chuckled.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: Duke smiled and waited just a moment to get situated once more at this point even snuggling a bit, the fox's tail swished gently off to his side and very casually almost like what he read in other books he repeated the steps carefully, stretching his arm up and nonchalantly bringing it around the vixen, wrapping his arm around her waist and back in front where he still held the book, again he waited but not for the book but actually to see if Serenade would testify to this affectionate movement. But it was only a silent moment before Duke smiled and started to read once again.
"erm...." this time it's Serenade that noticed the new dog's presence " I think someone just came in" she whispered
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah... May I ask then if you have other experiences with the paranormal? Er, hi, Rena, right? I'm Ray. Stevens. Ray Stevens. I just moved in next door." Ray points a thumb over his shoulder at the music shop.
"It's a pleasure." The thumb turns into a proffered paw.
"I'm Lilly Hughes. Pleased to meet you." Lilly transfers her cane to her off paw and also hold out her right paw for a shake.
"Don't worry, your mom didn't say anything embarrassing: just that you lived here and she loves you, at least, the latter was implied strongly by her use of the possessive pronoun in referring to you." Lilly sniffs in Rena's direction again.
"What are you, Rena, if you don't mind my asking? You smell canine but not the kind of canine I've smelled before."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Lyn looked up from his book to see a new person. He stood up and walked over to the new dog. As he was walking, he misplaced his foot and tripped and fell face first in front of the stranger. "Ow... I should just keep laying down if this is going to keep happening." Lyn muttered, rolling onto his back.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena shakes the paws of both the pets she'd referred to and the newcomer. "Hey there, Micky, Ray, Li--" She stops abruptly as the other new cat falls on the ground in front of her. "... Er... Are y'all okay?" the small mountain dog asks, trying not to sound too startled.
Love me right now! Done.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "erm...." this time it's Serenade that noticed the new dog's presence " I think someone just came in" she whispered
Duke sniffed the air a bit more to confirm the familiar scent, he then closed the book keeping a digit inside as a reference to their page not sure if Serenade wanted to continue or meet Rena. He squeezed her a little closer for a second before speaking up "Sounds like she's back. Want to meet her?"
Duke asked happily, wanting to make sure Serenade met everyone here especially since Rena had helped care for his leg when it had gotten injured. He knew they hadn't gotten off to the best of terms and he hoped things would be better and stay friendly as he did very much appreciate her help and also practically saving his life out there.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: Duke sniffed the air a bit more to confirm the familiar scent, he then closed the book keeping a digit inside as a reference to their page not sure if Serenade wanted to continue or meet Rena. He squeezed her a little closer for a second before speaking up "Sounds like she's back. Want to meet her?"
Duke asked happily, wanting to make sure Serenade met everyone here especially since Rena had helped care for his leg when it had gotten injured. He knew they hadn't gotten off to the best of terms and he hoped things would be better and stay friendly as he did very much appreciate her help and also practically saving his life out there.
"Of course" Serenade nodded , seeing how happy Duke was at the suggestion also reassured her a bit
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Ray stoops and offers Lyn a paw.
"Keep lying there and Mrs. Callahan will have to employ you as a doormat." he jokes.
"Judging by the grumbling, I think he's fine." Lilly smiles. "You have a firm pawshake for a little dog, Rena. A strong shake shows strong character, my dad says. I know you're a small-breed dog and not a pup because of the size of your paw and because of the angle you took my paw. Also your voice and the trust Mrs. Callahan gives you shows you're mature and not a pup any more although you're definitely not old yet either. Am I right?"
"You can tell all that just from a pawshake?"
"And a voice. I can also tell you take care of yourself. No rough edges on the claws and the fingers in the grip were firm and not flubby."
"Flubby?"
"Yeah, you know, soft, fat, that sort of thing."
"Wow."
"Who needs sight, huh?" grins the ferret. "So, am I right or am I right?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hey, it's better than landing on your face all the time." Lyn said, grabbing Ray's paw and pulling himself up. "Yeah, I'm fine. My name is Lyn, by the way." he told the new dog, extending his paw for her to shake.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Don't mind me my dears, and if you will, just all play along, I THINK someone is in need of a scaring. Also, welcome back Rena, missed you! Miles thought to the pets he knew.

Ah, nice to know a believer, if you don't mind me ma'am, I'm about to scare one of your guests! Miles thought to Nettie.

Then to Lyn, all at once, the store become dark, empty, dusty and old. in front of Lyn, a dust devil built up, swirled, sped, and stopped right in front of the pet. Then, with a blood curdling wolf-like howl, a larger then life were-wolf leaped out of the devil and pounced towards the cat, with dripping fangs, and glowing red eyes! And paws stretched out to grab the cat in a death grip!

And for the record, ONLY Lyn could see what was going on.
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I-I..."
Ray is so stunned by the accuracy of Mickey's perception that his mouth falls open and he's unable to formulate a response before the kitten has wandered off.
Am I really that easily read? he thinks at Tara, feeling slightly nervous as to the response.
Drake wrote:"Wait, who else is here? Another ghost?
"What, you didn't notice Tara came with us? Speaking of which, Tara, you may want to pull your head out of that shelf before Nettie gets here so she doesn't, you know, freak out." Ray nods towards the elderly lady as she approaches.
"Hey, Lilly! How'd you go? Find something?"
"I'll say! I've been looking for The Phantom Of The Opera forever! I can't believe I actually found it! Thanks again for your help, Mrs. Callahan! I'll definitely be back! So, how's everyone else going?"
"Oh right, Draco looked at Tara, "Sorry, Sometimes when I get really into a book about space, I...er...space out. He looked around, he missed a lot while reading. "Phantom of the Opera is a wonderful play Lilly. I hope the book is as well.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena chuckles "Y'all are an energetic sort. Yeah, small breed— and ah'm sorry to answer late— Shiba Inu to be spot-on. Born an' bred huntin' dog. So... who let ma know there're ghosts 'round here?" she asks, trying to give an honest looking smile.

-Ah thought scarin' wasn't your style, Miles,- she thinks to the ghost.
Love me right now! Done.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Lyn's eyes widened when the room changed. He backed up and tripped himself when he saw the dust devil. His breathing got heavier and faster when the werewolf jumped out if it. He screamed and scooted backwards across the floor, trying to get away.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh. She figured it out on her own. Apparently Tara has a blue stripe and Mrs. Callahan didn't think any living creature had colours like that." Lilly smiles as she turns towards Draco's voice.
"I loved the movie and the musical of The Phantom of the Opera. I'm pretty sure the book is different but it should still be awesome!"
"Yeah, she did." Ray confirms Lilly's statement to Rena. I'm not sure if Mrs. Callahan got here in time to see Tara standing in the shelf or not. Wait, so you know the ghosts too? Is there anyone in this town who doesn't?" Neither pet gives any outward indication that they heard Miles but both giggle as they realise the ghost is tormenting Lyn, glad that they aren't the victims.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena glances to the woman, then slowly turns her head back to look at Lilly as she slowly eases into answering the question to try ignoring the shouting and keep from having to tell Nettie about her knowledge of ghosts. "Ah would guess not..." she draws out, unfocused eyes flicking in debate.

With no questions coming to mind, Rena just steps forward and begins sniffing Lilly, Ray, and Mickey.
Last edited by Leafolawl on Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love me right now! Done.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

xhunterko wrote:Don't mind me my dears, and if you will, just all play along, I THINK someone is in need of a scaring. Also, welcome back Rena, missed you! Miles thought to the pets he knew.
wait , Miles , what do yo- Serenade thought , but was interrupted by Lyn's scream , and well , the vixen could kinda guessed what just happened to the poor cat Erm... he-he's gonna be alright , right ? she asked the phantom cat