HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by valerio »

The rat's whole body started to get a deep shade of angry red. "Why, you--you--" He fumed, before looking around for danger. "This doesn't end here, rabbit!" he then ran away as fast as he could--before being caught by a grey-furred paw! "NO! AGH! I'm poisonous! Bad calories! Tainted meat!"
Janus lifted his 'prey' and looked at Buster with bent ears and adorable puppy eyes. "Can we keep him? He must be so lonely."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"I dunno," Buster said, rubbing his chin. "Do you have any kind of cage we can keep him in? If not we'll need to get one."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"If you cage me up, weird-eyed dog, just keep me away from that bunny or that...thing!" he pointed at Hubert. "And I want some decent food! Beetle diet gets boring after some time!"
Janus made a face. "Ew, no! I'll get some rat food at the pet store. And Buster is not dangerous."
"You say it. He looks too tough for my tastes!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles simply bowed. Then disappeared for the comfort of Grace's guests.

I think, all I need to do is find and visualize some sort of personal, hidden pain they harbor to keep me in check. Hers. Almost made me throw up. Miles thought to Hubert.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert switched to thoughtspeech in order not to upset Grace. <Are you sure you can do it? Exposing yourself to such strong emotions may affect you deeper than you can evaluate.>
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

xhunterko wrote:And Miles let go. It was kinda difficult at first since he didn't do it himself the first time, but he simply reversed his actions. Then he stood back and watched and waited. Hoping the ermine wouldn't react the way Duke did.
Nothing adverse seemed to happen, and Grace stood up after a while and stretched her arms up.
"Yup, back to normal. Like I said Miles, no worries." She ended with a smile. "Oh yeah, your story. I do want to read i--"
valerio wrote:"You both performed excellently, I must say. You, Miles, for not conceding to your hunger. And you, my child, for your display of discipline and trust. Now, please, wear your ward once again and go welcome your friends. They are waiting, outside. We will continue our training later, if you agree."
"O-oh, okay, my apologies shifu. Will do," Grace said. She waited till she could no longer feel Miles within her, then she took back the jade amulet and slung it back around her neck, followed by her yellow scarf. "I'll read your story later, Miles. I'm surprised that the rest are already here." She started heading towards the doorway to the antechamber room, when she heard Hubert's voice in her head.
valerio wrote:Hubert switched to thoughtspeech in order not to upset Grace. <Are you sure you can do it? Exposing yourself to such strong emotions may affect you deeper than you can evaluate.>
<Well, I lived through the possession process right? Besides, I've dealt with the memories many times in the past, and in time you'll get used to it, even if they were to come back. Only this time, it was much more intense. Still, it's the one way I can remember Putera and my unborn children.> She said all this with that small smile everyone has when they are retelling stories of their survival against death. <No worries shifu, I can handle it.>

Once she was in the antechamber room, she saw a group of pets, some familiar, some new. "Hello everyone, sorry to keep you guys waiting ah! Come in, come in!" With a larger smile this time, she hugged each of the girls and shook paws with the males within the group, before gesturing towards the living room.

((OOC: Actually, Grace, Miles and Hubert were in the living room, so I kinda have to make up an antechamber or holding room. Sorry about that ;P))

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

kurowolfe wrote:Once she was in the antechamber room, she saw a group of pets, some familiar, some new. "Hello everyone, sorry to keep you guys waiting ah! Come in, come in!" With a larger smile this time, she hugged each of the girls and shook paws with the males within the group, before gesturing towards the living room.
"Hello again Grace , glad to see you're ok" Serenade hugged her new friend gently , then she turned around to face the rest of the group and started introduce , or in this case , re-introduce each other
"Let me introduce us all again since we have someone new here , this is Grace , Grace , this is Riley , Duke , Jessie and Lynn , we already met each other at the pizza place before you unfortunately have to.....come home . and over here is Gage , I don't think you guys have met yet , but I've met him earlier today ,and he seems to be a little bit familiar with these sort of things , so he wanted to see if you're ok after that . Actually , we were all worried about you , especially Jessie here , so we decided to at least check up on you , hope you don't mind"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

May want to tell them to keep it down, so as not to wake your partner. Miles thought to Grace.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

serence ice fox wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:Once she was in the antechamber room, she saw a group of pets, some familiar, some new. "Hello everyone, sorry to keep you guys waiting ah! Come in, come in!" With a larger smile this time, she hugged each of the girls and shook paws with the males within the group, before gesturing towards the living room.
"Hello again Grace , glad to see you're ok" Serenade hugged her new friend gently , then she turned around to face the rest of the group and started introduce , or in this case , re-introduce each other
"Let me introduce us all again since we have someone new here , this is Grace , Grace , this is Riley , Duke , Jessie and Lynn , we already met each other at the pizza place before you unfortunately have to.....come home . and over here is Gage , I don't think you guys have met yet , but I've met him earlier today ,and he seems to be a little bit familiar with these sort of things , so he wanted to see if you're ok after that . Actually , we were all worried about you , especially Jessie here , so we decided to at least check up on you , hope you don't mind"
Jessie's eyes lit up as she saw Grace. She was okay! Her tail began to wag and as soon as Serenade stopped hugging her, she moved forward and hugged her too, a little tighter than Serenade.

"I'm so glad your okay.." She said as she hugged her, her tail picking up speed.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"It's good to see that you're okay." Lyn said, shaking Grace's paw.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"If you cage me up, weird-eyed dog, just keep me away from that bunny or that...thing!" he pointed at Hubert. "And I want some decent food! Beetle diet gets boring after some time!"
Janus made a face. "Ew, no! I'll get some rat food at the pet store. And Buster is not dangerous."
"You say it. He looks too tough for my tastes!"
"Don't worry, that's just an act he puts on to scare off enemies, he's completely harmless"
"hey, I can be pretty dangerous if I have to be," Buster objected. "Anyway, I thought you'd object more to the idea of being our pet. If this is actually happening, we're going to need to make sure you don't have any diseases.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The rat pointed at himself with two fingers. "Do I *look* sick? And you can't anything from me...except my fleas, that is." he gave out one of his grins.
"EEEWW!" Janus opened his paw and started scratching himself. The rat fell on his butt to the ground. He let out a painful grunt. "Should learn to watch my mouth..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Fleas was one of the things I meant," Buster said. "those things suck. Anyway,I don;t think we should force you into being our pet, so The choice is yours. We can put you back where you came from, or we can get you cleaned up and keep you in Janus's place."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Ok, ok, ok! I got it! I was tired of that damp trap anyway! And weird-eyes looks like a better choice than you crazy bunny!"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:
Gage shook Crace's paw awkwardly, clearly a bit uncomfortable to have invited himself into a strangers home. "Nice to meet you Grace. Sorry if I overstepped any boundaries coming over. I was just...curious I guess. I'm not an expert or anything but stuff like this isn't neccesarily new to me either."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

serence ice fox wrote:"Hello again Grace , glad to see you're ok" Serenade hugged her new friend gently , then she turned around to face the rest of the group and started introduce , or in this case , re-introduce each other
~\Rook/~ wrote:Jessie's eyes lit up as she saw Grace. She was okay! Her tail began to wag and as soon as Serenade stopped hugging her, she moved forward and hugged her too, a little tighter than Serenade.

"I'm so glad your okay.." She said as she hugged her, her tail picking up speed.
hypernovatic wrote:"It's good to see that you're okay." Lyn said, shaking Grace's paw.
Seth wrote:Gage shook Crace's paw awkwardly, clearly a bit uncomfortable to have invited himself into a strangers home. "Nice to meet you Grace. Sorry if I overstepped any boundaries coming over. I was just...curious I guess. I'm not an expert or anything but stuff like this isn't neccesarily new to me either."
"Hello!" Grace remarked to each pet as her hugs were reciprocated and her pawshake returned in turn, giggling as she saw Jessie's tail wag like there's no tomorrow when they were together. "Siren, you don't need to re-introduce everyone, I still remember their names. Only yours eluded me though, my apologies. And yours," she added, beaming at the corgi. "Nice to meet you Gage. No need so worried-lah, every guest is welcome here." She looked at everyone again, and continued, "In fact, I'm happy that all of you came here for a visit, but no need to worry so much about the possession thing anymore. We're training to overcome that with shifu and Miles. Anyways, come inside lor, make yourself comfortable. I'll go get some snacks and tea." With that, she excused herself, and headed towards the kitchen. Soon, sounds of clanking tableware and cupboard doors opening were ringing inside the house.
xhunterko wrote:May want to tell them to keep it down, so as not to wake your partner. Miles thought to Grace.
"It's okay, my partner sleeps like a rock, only an earthquake would ever wake him up mid-nap," Grace thought back."Especially after these... episodes, apparently. Sometimes, he can even sleep for a whole day!"

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Huh, poor guy. I wonder what's eatin' him. Miles thought back to Grace.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

kurowolfe wrote: "Hello!" Grace remarked to each pet as her hugs were reciprocated and her pawshake returned in turn, giggling as she saw Jessie's tail wag like there's no tomorrow when they were together. "Siren, you don't need to re-introduce everyone, I still remember their names. Only yours eluded me though, my apologies. And yours," she added, beaming at the corgi. "Nice to meet you Gage. No need so worried-lah, every guest is welcome here." She looked at everyone again, and continued, "In fact, I'm happy that all of you came here for a visit, but no need to worry so much about the possession thing anymore. We're training to overcome that with shifu and Miles. Anyways, come inside lor, make yourself comfortable. I'll go get some snacks and tea." With that, she excused herself, and headed towards the kitchen. Soon, sounds of clanking tableware and cupboard doors opening were ringing inside the house.
hearing Grace can't remembered her name , Serenade was a little bit confused and saddened . But at least Grace was ok , and remembered everyone else , so the fox didn't feel sad for more than a few seconds . Signally for the others to follow , Serenade headed toward Grace's kitchen as well
"So...may I ask what exactly is this training involve ?"
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

serence ice fox wrote:
Riley's own wave was delayed as he tried to figure out what exactly that dragon spirit thing had said. His mind quickly went to the easiest solution. He was either dreaming or hallucinating. That meant the best thing was just to go along with it. "It's um good to see you again Grace." He was tempted to pinch himself to prove that he was sleeping but decided against it not wanting to end what he saw as a dream.

ooc : sorry I haven't been posting a lot, I have a lot going on, if you are curious feel free to pm but right now I'll try and post more often.
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Ok, ok, ok! I got it! I was tired of that damp trap anyway! And weird-eyes looks like a better choice than you crazy bunny!"
"Alright then," Buster said before turning to Janus. "Should we start with a flea bath or go to the clinic first... actually, Hubert, can you get rid of his fleas somehow? If not we can do it but I'd rather save the time if possible."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Can be done. Please everyone hold your breath now." Janus did...and he was happy he had done so! In that moment, he felt his eyes stinging as if he had been doused with something nasty! It passed quickly, though.
"You can breathe again. I am sorry, but I could not kill the fleas as they are living beings in their own respect. Removing them from our new acquaintance would have them transferred to you. So I made your bodies a hostile environment for your natural parasites. You are effectively clean of such microorganisms now."
The rat looked sick. he surely sported a greenish tinge. "Just...gimme...a second more...next time...willya?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles slipped behind the fox and the ermine.

"Need a little extra help?" He said.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Inside the kitchen, Grace had arranged short stubby tumbler glasses as well as made some sweetened Chinese tea in a large jug. She was about to take some ice from the fridge when she heard Miles thinking.
xhunterko wrote:Huh, poor guy. I wonder what's eatin' him. Miles thought back to Grace.
"I also don't know, but he'll be refreshed after that nap. He always does," Grace reassured him in monologue.

She saw Siren coming into the kitchen too, and smiled at her, before opening the fridge door and taking out some ice-cubes in the tray. As she dropped them into the jug, she said, "So far we did controlled possession, Miles took over my body for a bit before letting me take joint control as well. Shifu Hubert said it was to help me be a more stable medium for spiritual contact. Later, we'll be doing self-defense, I think? To counter any malicious spirits wanting to possess me without consent and such."

By now, she was finished with the ice, and was pulling out some tall containers from the upper pantry cupboard. "You don't mind drinking iced tea, do you? I'm pretty sure they're safe for animals too," she said, facing the blue fox for a while.

Suddenly, Miles appeared behind her, and she jumped a little. "Miles! Goodness, you surprised me!" She then said, "It's okay, I'm almost done anyways. Just need to get these egg roll biscuits."

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

sunauto wrote: Riley's own wave was delayed as he tried to figure out what exactly that dragon spirit thing had said. His mind quickly went to the easiest solution. He was either dreaming or hallucinating. That meant the best thing was just to go along with it. "It's um good to see you again Grace." He was tempted to pinch himself to prove that he was sleeping but decided against it not wanting to end what he saw as a dream.
Seeing the confused look on Riley's face , Serenade winked at the dog "I know it's strange , but don't worry , you'll get used to it" she said , then turn to the others "Come on guys , in here"
kurowolfe wrote:Inside the kitchen, Grace had arranged short stubby tumbler glasses as well as made some sweetened Chinese tea in a large jug. She was about to take some ice from the fridge when she heard Miles thinking.
xhunterko wrote:Huh, poor guy. I wonder what's eatin' him. Miles thought back to Grace.
"I also don't know, but he'll be refreshed after that nap. He always does," Grace reassured him in monologue.

She saw Siren coming into the kitchen too, and smiled at her, before opening the fridge door and taking out some ice-cubes in the tray. As she dropped them into the jug, she said, "So far we did controlled possession, Miles took over my body for a bit before letting me take joint control as well. Shifu Hubert said it was to help me be a more stable medium for spiritual contact. Later, we'll be doing self-defense, I think? To counter any malicious spirits wanting to possess me without consent and such."

By now, she was finished with the ice, and was pulling out some tall containers from the upper pantry cupboard. "You don't mind drinking iced tea, do you? I'm pretty sure they're safe for animals too," she said, facing the blue fox for a while.
"No I wouldn't mind at all , thank you" the fox answered gently , her mind was a little bit bothered by the thought of Grace actually training with these sort of stuff , since it can be quite dangerous , but .......maybe it would helps Grace prepare better like she hope......
xhunterko wrote:Miles slipped behind the fox and the ermine.

"Need a little extra help?" He said.
kurowolfe wrote: Suddenly, Miles appeared behind her, and she jumped a little. "Miles! Goodness, you surprised me!" She then said, "It's okay, I'm almost done anyways. Just need to get these egg roll biscuits."
Being in the middle of her thoughts , Serenade jumped a bit as well , her fur almost stood up on ends "Oh ! uhm , hi again Miles"
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

serence ice fox wrote:
sunauto wrote: Riley's own wave was delayed as he tried to figure out what exactly that dragon spirit thing had said. His mind quickly went to the easiest solution. He was either dreaming or hallucinating. That meant the best thing was just to go along with it. "It's um good to see you again Grace." He was tempted to pinch himself to prove that he was sleeping but decided against it not wanting to end what he saw as a dream.
Seeing the confused look on Riley's face , Serenade winked at the dog "I know it's strange , but don't worry , you'll get used to it" she said , then turn to the others "Come on guys , in here"
Riley offered a small smile at the winking fox before following them into the kitchen. "I'll be honest with you, I don't think I could ever get used to this Serenade and this is the kind of stuff Dad would laugh at."

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Aw, and I didn't even say boo," Miles said to the two glumly.

"Oh, hey I don't think I've met you before," Miles said to Riley, turning around.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Jessie followed the others and sat down in a chair in the living area, and waited.

(Ooc: sort post is short. Writer's block with this character...)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

xhunterko wrote:"Aw, and I didn't even say boo," Miles said to the two glumly.

"Oh, hey I don't think I've met you before," Miles said to Riley, turning around.
"I tend to get surprised quite easily, leng chai, so no need to feel guilty-lah!" Grace winked at the cat.

She too turned around to see the white-eared black dog coming in too. "Hey Riley, you need something?"

Even as she was asking that question, the scarfed ermine placed the plastic cylinder container on top of the counter. "Done! Okay, I don't want to be pushy, but you guys need to get back to the living room. I'll be bringing these there now. Riley, if you need anything, you'll have to wait till I'm done here, okay?" She picked up the tray with the glass tumblers and jug full of iced tea first, and she actually wobbled a bit, her paws a little unsteady under the apparently heavy burden.

"Woah, too heavy for me. I'll put this here first," she said, and removed the jug from the tray. She walked out the kitchen, navigating her way around the three pets.

((OOC: leng chai - literally "beautiful boy", an endearing term for young men.))

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"here let me get that for you" Serenade said , lift the jug up with both paws , and then followed Grace Back to the living room.
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

xhunterko wrote:"Aw, and I didn't even say boo," Miles said to the two glumly.

Riley tilts his head looking over at Miles "No I don't meet very many spirits or any before today, but I'm Riley..." He looks at his hand for a moment wondering what he should do before holding his hand out to shake "Don't suppose you can shake hands can you?"
She too turned around to see the white-eared black dog coming in too. "Hey Riley, you need something?"
He looks over at the ermine to acknowledge her, "I don't think so really, I just came with Serenade and the others, they said I could come, I hope it isn't a problem."

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Thanks, Siren," Grace said. "Come everyone, to the living room."

Once she was there with the rest, she announced, "Sorry for the wait, here are some egg rolls and sweetened Oolong tea." She set the tray down and after waiting for Siren to place the jug onto the coffee table, took the jug and started pouring the iced tea into each glass tumbler. She then opened the lids to the two tall containers, revealing [urhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuit_roll]long thin biscuits rolled into a cigarette shape[/url].

"Help yourself everyone, don't be shy!" the ermine beamed at everyone, then addressed Hubert. "I thought the tea would suit you too, shifu. Wrong colour though, heh."

((OOC: Oolong, or Wu Long as it is written in Chinese, means 'black dragon'))

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Can be done. Please everyone hold your breath now." Janus did...and he was happy he had done so! In that moment, he felt his eyes stinging as if he had been doused with something nasty! It passed quickly, though.
"You can breathe again. I am sorry, but I could not kill the fleas as they are living beings in their own respect. Removing them from our new acquaintance would have them transferred to you. So I made your bodies a hostile environment for your natural parasites. You are effectively clean of such microorganisms now."
The rat looked sick. he surely sported a greenish tinge. "Just...gimme...a second more...next time...willya?"
"Well that was pretty unnecessary," Buster said annoyed, "I already take stuff to keep fleas off of me. And So does pretty much every pet."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:"Thanks, Siren," Grace said. "Come everyone, to the living room."
Once she was there with the rest, she announced, "Sorry for the wait, here are some egg rolls and sweetened Oolong tea." She set the tray down and after waiting for Siren to place the jug onto the coffee table, took the jug and started pouring the iced tea into each glass tumbler. She then opened the lids to the two tall containers, revealing [urhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuit_roll]long thin biscuits rolled into a cigarette shape[/url].
"Help yourself everyone, don't be shy!" the ermine beamed at everyone, then addressed Hubert. "I thought the tea would suit you too, shifu. Wrong colour though, heh."
Hubert nodded. "Your offer is well-meant and I do appreciate the choice, my child. Alas, as a spiritual being I have left behind all needs for foods and beverages. Please, consider your offer accepted just as a sacrifice to the spirits. I am pleased."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well that was pretty unnecessary," Buster said annoyed, "I already take stuff to keep fleas off of me. And So does pretty much every pet."
"These are not common parasites. They prosperated in a more extreme environment, and that posed you at risk of contamination."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

And Miles did shake the paw.

"Nice to meet you," he said, then, "Oh hey, let me help with the tea." Miles walked over to the table.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well that was pretty unnecessary," Buster said annoyed, "I already take stuff to keep fleas off of me. And So does pretty much every pet."
"These are not common parasites. They prosperated in a more extreme environment, and that posed you at risk of contamination."
"Oh great, we're living over a community of super fleas. That should be fun for a pet friendly community."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I fail to see the irony in your attitude," Hubert commented.
"He's not good with humor, luv," Janus whispered into the bunny's ear.
"Hey, you two doves!" the rat said. "I am hungry, and I am still here. And I'm feeling claustrophobic inside this paw."
"Oh, sorry!" Janus put the rat over his shoulder. "Better, erm..?" He failed to remember the creature's name.
"Oh, just pick any name, cat-eyes: Not that I needed to use it back where I lived so far."
Janus wagged his tail as he turned to Janus. "What would *you* like, Buns?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus wagged his tail as he turned to Janus. "What would *you* like, Buns?"
"May as well go with Borgus," Buster replied. "Maybe we can find a use for your little megaphone trick sometime."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"May as well go with Borgus," Buster replied. "Maybe we can find a use for your little megaphone trick sometime."
Upon hearing those words, the rat beamed. "Now I think I know why your b-friend is in love with you, Mr. Bunny. About time talent got recognized."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

kurowolfe wrote:"Thanks, Siren," Grace said. "Come everyone, to the living room."

Gage took one of the tumblers and began to sip on his tea. "Thanks, I really appreciate the hospitality. I haven't had good tea in a while."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Serenade followed Grace back into the living room , and after putting the jog down on the table , she took a sit next to the others
xhunterko wrote:And Miles did shake the paw.

"Nice to meet you," he said, then, "Oh hey, let me help with the tea." Miles walked over to the table.
"sure" she said , smiling at Miles