HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

kurowolfe

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by kurowolfe »

"Oh, I was sleeping? Why is--" Before she could finish her sentence, she was enveloped in a bright light, causing her to close her eyes. When she opened them again, she was standing on the pavement next to Timmy, who was frozen like everyone and everything else. She immediately knew where she was, because this was not the first time this has happened either. And so, she planted a small kiss on his head, then proceeded to lay and curl up on his lap. She closed her eyes, and immediately was knocked out.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Miles, Tara, Serenade should you decide to stay with her, I advise discretion. I will cloak myself from her perception."
A moment later, they were back in the mainstream
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Well.....*sigh*......I guess I'll catch up with you guys later , can't really just disappear from the place without making the others panic when the time stream goes back to normal" Serenade said to the two ghosts , then sat back down in front of Riley before the time rift's gone, and continue their conversation like nothing happened
sunauto wrote: Riley lets out a deep sigh "I suppose it might be a smart idea to try and forget about it but well it might be hard and I don't think I would object to helping at all..."
"I understand , I just hope that this is the one time sort of things"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

And in an instant, Miles was invisible.

WILL YOU WARN US PLEASE! JEEZE!
Miles thought to Hubert, hoping Tara was invisible as well, if she never was.
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Consider it a training in elasticity. You must be prepared for anything, with a cool and firm mind. In the spiritual world, an excess of emotions may well lead to problems. You do not need to thank me.>
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

As he pushed himself forwards on his wheelchair, Timmy saw several places he had never been before, but the one that piqued his interest was the bookstore. He loved books, and the rather messy and jumbled up look of the store front just increased the store's charm in his eyes. He could use a few new books to read and maybe even reference from for his own work. He'll definitely need to come back here with Mei Mei later.

A small gust of wind blew across the street, and he felt something on his forehead. He patted the spot, wondering what it was, but then dismissed it as the wind blowing. The ermine on his lap wriggled a bit, and smiling to himself, he continued pushing.

((OOC: Sorry for the filler-like snippet, hoping to wait for the restaurant group to continue their story a little bit more))

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

xhunterko wrote:I believe he means Grace still. Right? Miles thought to Hubert and Duke.
Duke thought back to Miles
"Oh Yeah, sorry."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Teachers! Grumble frumble grumble. Miles thought with a smile, kicking and shuffling his feet looking down, playing it up.

Ah it's okay. Uh, also, not in the bathroom any more. Hubert pulled a stunt, should've warned you, sorry. Miles thought to Duke.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

serence ice fox wrote:
sunauto wrote: Riley lets out a deep sigh "I suppose it might be a smart idea to try and forget about it but well it might be hard and I don't think I would object to helping at all..."
"I understand , I just hope that this is the one time sort of things"
"Yeah, I agree. It's going to take a while, but I'm pretty sure I can forget about it." Lyn said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Riley looks over at Lyn for a moment"How can you forget about it so easily though? I mean it just happened..."
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

sunauto wrote:Riley looks over at Lyn for a moment"How can you forget about it so easily though? I mean it just happened..."
"I know it's hard to just forget about it , but worrying about it wouldn't do you any good" Serenade said , sighing , then look toward the bathroom , wonder what's taking Duke so long
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

xhunterko wrote:Teachers! Grumble frumble grumble. Miles thought with a smile, kicking and shuffling his feet looking down, playing it up.

Ah it's okay. Uh, also, not in the bathroom any more. Hubert pulled a stunt, should've warned you, sorry. Miles thought to Duke.
Hearing this Duke realized that Miles was indeed gone, he was there as second ago and now gone, though seeing that ghostly endeavors were beyond him he accepted the fact Hubert could pull something like that with ease.
"Oh It's alright"
Being alone now Duke walked out of the stall but stopped in front of the mirror, he looked at himself for a second firstly just musing himself with the image then starting to make sure he didn't look to scruffy but eventually his eye caught onto his scar and he frowned, he really hoped he would not be able to remember everything. WIth that he walked out and walked back over to the group, kneeling next to Serenade.
"Sorry about that, he to help Miles with something."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: Being alone now Duke walked out of the stall but stopped in front of the mirror, he looked at himself for a second firstly just musing himself with the image then starting to make sure he didn't look to scruffy but eventually his eye caught onto his scar and he frowned, he really hoped he would not be able to remember everything. WIth that he walked out and walked back over to the group, kneeling next to Serenade.
"Sorry about that, he to help Miles with something."
"It's ok" Serenade smiled , signalling for Duke to sit down on the chair he previously sat on before he left . Then she turned to the Deputy "Please excuse me if this sounds rude sir but.......would it be ok if we part ways for now ? I would like to check on my friend who leaved just now , and I think my friends here would like to do the same as well. Unless you have somethings to discuss with us of course"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Finally, after some time, Timmy trudged along the walkway into their home, tired from the effort. He was shocked with horror when he saw that the front door was left ajar, possibly when he rushed out to Mei Mei. The thought of stolen properties gave him some energy to push himself inside quickly and jerkily, causing Grace to stir in her sleep.

Once inside, the man heaved a sigh of relief. Nothing seemed missing, and there were no signs of a break-in, apart from the mess that he had made earlier. His tiredness caught up with him, and his eyelids grew heavy. "Aiya, sleepy." He rubbed his eyes. Guess the pizza would have to wait.

He popped the pizza box inside the oven to keep it warm, and lifted Grace onto her own bed, putting a white blanket over her up to the ermine's lower chest. By this time, he was so sleepy that he struggled to change into a new T-shirt and locking the front door. Pushing himself off his wheelchair, he finally plopped onto his bed, and was soon snoring lightly.

All was quiet for a while, before Grace stirred and wearily woke up. Staring around, it took a while for her to remember that she was on her own bed, and even longer to remember the whole time rift incident. She jumped off the bed, and peeked inside her partner's room to the sight of Timmy lying on his stomach, snoring. She giggled at how silly he looked, but nevertheless she pulled the comforter over him. After that, she tidied up the house and placed the wheelchair back in its place.

Soon, she was done, and sat herself on the living room sofa. Time to start the weird experience once again...

"Hubert, Miles? I'm ready," she said to herself.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

sunauto wrote:Riley looks over at Lyn for a moment"How can you forget about it so easily though? I mean it just happened..."
"I never said it would be easy. Lyn replied. "It'll take a while for me too."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:
"It's ok" Serenade smiled , signalling for Duke to sit down on the chair he previously sat on before he left . Then she turned to the Deputy "Please excuse me if this sounds rude sir but.......would it be ok if we part ways for now ? I would like to check on my friend who leaved just now , and I think my friends here would like to do the same as well. Unless you have somethings to discuss with us of course"
Duke smiled and sat in the chair.
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

hypernovatic wrote: "I never said it would be easy. Lyn replied. "It'll take a while for me too."
Nods his head slightly as he looks around at the pets at the table "So how long have we been here and how long are we all planning on staying?"

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

serence ice fox wrote:"It's ok" Serenade smiled , signalling for Duke to sit down on the chair he previously sat on before he left . Then she turned to the Deputy "Please excuse me if this sounds rude sir but.......would it be ok if we part ways for now ? I would like to check on my friend who leaved just now , and I think my friends here would like to do the same as well. Unless you have somethings to discuss with us of course"
"Yeah, I'd like to check on her too." Lyn agreed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

At last, Janus put down the carving tools and showed the completed statuette to Buster. "Ta-daa!!! Like it?" By seeing at it, one could have thought of a rabbit warrior from Tricana. Every detail was so...real, the thing looked like a breathing thing. Janus was panting, having worked nonstop with a great deal of concentration.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Amazing," Buster said as he admired the statue. "Just as I expected coming from you."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus handed it to his rabbit. "It's yours! If you want I can wrap it to protect it..." then he seemed to remember something. "Oh, yes!" he then made an mock ominous face. "Are you ready to learn about the darkest secrets of this houuussse?" he asked with a somber tone, wiggling his fingers.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Thanks, Buster said taking the statue. But I don't think I need it wra... darkest secrets?" he tilted his head when he heard his boyfriends last words.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus nodded enthusiastically, making his ears flop. "Yush! Mom told me this house was owned by a family that made apple alcoholic drinks back in the twenties!" then again with the ominous voice. "There are a lot of secret passages and hidden rooms to their laboratories."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Okay, we'll be over in a bit. Miles thought to the ermine. Still sad that she didn't even remember meeting him from earlier.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Okay, we'll be over in a bit. Miles thought to the ermine. Still sad that she didn't even remember meeting him from earlier.
<I could help her memory if you wanted,> Hubert offered
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus nodded enthusiastically, making his ears flop. "Yush! Mom told me this house was owned by a family that made apple alcoholic drinks back in the twenties!" then again with the ominous voice. "There are a lot of secret passages and hidden rooms to their laboratories."
"huh... I didn't realize this town was built back then... but that sounds interesting," Buster said
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"huh... I didn't realize this town was built back then... but that sounds interesting," Buster said
"I don't know if there was the town back then. But there was this house. It's one of the most ancient. Come, I'll show you!" Janus led the rabbit out of the room and back to the staircase leading to the attic. He then tapped his feet at the staircase's base. "See? It's hollow! Now look." He pressed down his foot and the floor's section started moving downward.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

hypernovatic wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:"It's ok" Serenade smiled , signalling for Duke to sit down on the chair he previously sat on before he left . Then she turned to the Deputy "Please excuse me if this sounds rude sir but.......would it be ok if we part ways for now ? I would like to check on my friend who leaved just now , and I think my friends here would like to do the same as well. Unless you have somethings to discuss with us of course"
"No problem," the deputy replied. "when you've made a decision about what you're going to do, come find me around town." He then left to get back to his duties.
-------
valerio wrote:"I don't know if there was the town back then. But there was this house. It's one of the most ancient. Come, I'll show you!" Janus led the rabbit out of the room and back to the staircase leading to the attic. He then tapped his feet at the staircase's base. "See? It's hollow! Now look." He pressed down his foot and the floor's section started moving downward.
"That's... really intriguing. and also a really good place for hide and seek," Buster said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"That's... really intriguing. and also a really good place for hide and seek," Buster said.
Janus' eyes lit up at those words. "Neat idea! We'll invite the others, it will be really cooool! Now come!" He pressed down until a 'click' was heard, and the secret panel locked. The secret staircase led into a well of darkness. "There are candles in my study. Please pick up some and the match box. I can see just nice in the dark, but I fear you'll be having problems."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

valerio wrote:
xhunterko wrote:Okay, we'll be over in a bit. Miles thought to the ermine. Still sad that she didn't even remember meeting him from earlier.
<I could help her memory if you wanted,> Hubert offered
You know, that's probably not a good idea. Miles thought back, concerned.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Worry not, i will humor you in this. Now, shall we follow our quarries? Tara, are you with us?"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:
"No problem," the deputy replied. "when you've made a decision about what you're going to do, come find me around town." He then left to get back to his duties.
After the deputy left, Jessie looked up at Serenade from her seat. She'd sat back down after Grace left and just tried to calm down.

"S-Serenade?" She almost murmured, "W-we going to Gracie's?"
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

~\Rook/~ wrote:After the deputy left, Jessie looked up at Serenade from her seat. She'd sat back down after Grace left and just tried to calm down.

"well.....I was thinking maybe we should check on Grace a little bit , just to make sure she's alright , but...." The blue fox answered , putting a paw on Jessie's shoulder " I know you care for her Jessie , but you don't have to come if you don't feel up to it right now"
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

serence ice fox wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:After the deputy left, Jessie looked up at Serenade from her seat. She'd sat back down after Grace left and just tried to calm down.

"well.....I was thinking maybe we should check on Grace a little bit , just to make sure she's alright , but...." The blue fox answered , putting a paw on Jessie's shoulder " I know you care for her Jessie , but you don't have to come if you don't feel up to it right now"
Perks his ears at hearing the two talk. "You wouldn't mind if I came along with you as well would you? I know I'm only the new dog but it's probably a good opportunity to get and know what exactly is in this town..."

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"That's... really intriguing. and also a really good place for hide and seek," Buster said.
Janus' eyes lit up at those words. "Neat idea! We'll invite the others, it will be really cooool! Now come!" He pressed down until a 'click' was heard, and the secret panel locked. The secret staircase led into a well of darkness. "There are candles in my study. Please pick up some and the match box. I can see just nice in the dark, but I fear you'll be having problems."
"alright," Buster said as he went back to the study to get the candles and matches, then returned quickly and went down the stairs, waiting to light a candle until he was sure it was too dark to see.
-------
valerio wrote:"Worry not, i will humor you in this. Now, shall we follow our quarries? Tara, are you with us?"
"Yeah, I'm in," she replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"alright," Buster said as he went back to the study to get the candles and matches, then returned quickly and went down the stairs, waiting to light a candle until he was sure it was too dark to see.
The dim light revealed the maw of what looked like an old mine shaft, reinforced by wooden pillars. A rusty chain hung in its middle, connected to a pullery.
The light also revealed that the staircase went down the shaft, running along the walls.
"The old distillery is at the bottom," Janus said. He then hugged Buster. "Thank you for coming. This place is really too scarey for me!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"no problem, Jany," Buster replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus started descending the steps. "I'd take the elevator, but I fear the chain is too rusty by now. I hope there are no monsters waiting in the dark."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Don't worry, I'll be sure to keep any monsters busy while you get to safety," the bunny said, posing himself like a brave knight
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Czech wolf giggled. "Oh, I am totally sure you will! I'll build you an armor and make you a sword! I'll have to think of something for the steed, tho." Now a gentle breeze was coming from the depths.