HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Marine Fox

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "That would be good ,for now . I mean.....I'm not sure if we would need to go back into town that much after today , but , no matter what , without some kind of reassurances , the humans , or at least people whose responsibility are to keep the town safe , like that officer over there , would never trust ferals like us . So....I don't know....saying "no" with him now would only make him distrust us more .....maybe it would be easier if we ask him to give us some time to think about it ? " Serenade said , not even sure if it's a good idea , but that's the best thing she could come up with at the moment ,unless Duke thought of something else, or already picked one of the options
Duke smiled warmly and nodded
"Alright."
He was a bit wary of if the human would even consider letting them out of his sight for now but it was definitely worth a shot. With that Duke looked over at the officer and motioned for him to join them.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

xhunterko wrote:
Maybe in a minute, let's see where this goes. But I do want to talk with you later.
He thought to her.
◊hehehe , alright , just don't die◊ She replied , almost as if she was singing
Marine Fox wrote:Duke smiled warmly and nodded
"Alright."
He was a bit wary of if the human would even consider letting them out of his sight for now but it was definitely worth a shot. With that Duke looked over at the officer and motioned for him to join them.
Serenade also slightly nodded at the officer , inside she really wish for this to work , at least after some calm thinking , she could come up with something
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Pretty bold words, for such a weakling...> The Hunter just brushed Tara's spectral chest with a claw...and a sort of ectoplasmatic ooze poured of that nick. <I like your guts, but you better not make me taste them. See you...pals.> A moment later, he was gone.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Right, buddy. Miles thought to himself as the thing departed. Now the problem was, telling Janus and Buster without telling Janus and Buster. He then walked over to Tara.

I honestly hope that's not serious. He thought to her. Looking at the small nick.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

It's not. It wouldn't be a very good threat if it took me out, Tara thought back. More importantly, We have to focus on protecting the neighborhood pets and the ferals we know from him without telling anyone or threatening him.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I just hope it heals up soon, but listen to me. Worried about a ghost healing a wound, I thought that couldn't happen. He thought to her. Then he turned around to Janus.

"Janus?" He said to him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Um, yes?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"You know, having problems is part of being normal, some are good, some bad, some test relationships," that part he took a look at Buster, "But I think, that you should be very careful about your mood, and what you think about. That I think would help."

Buster, whatever happens, if you have feelings for Janus, I advise you to try and stick it out. Miles thought to him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The Czech Wolfdog blinked. "Uhh...But I *am* sure of my feelings for Buster, for...you guys. I don't even know how could I have scared Buster, I was just talking and then he started smelling with fear. How can I control something I don't know I have?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:Buster, whatever happens, if you have feelings for Janus, I advise you to try and stick it out. Miles thought to him.
Why does everyone seem to think I'm going to leave him? Buster thought back, annoyed.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

The Moon Howler wrote:"It's a small and quiet town, boy and people prefer it like that." the deputy said "It's up to AGPD to make sure that the town stays that way, no matter what."
the man took a sip from his tea "People are wary of ferals and it is our duty to make sure they're alright. Our opinions on the matter are just noted."
The deputy looked at the foxes "While she tried to at least seem cooperative, he did not give me anything to hold on to. Anything I can use to make their life here more acceptable..." the deputy drifted away for a second, muttering "Still it feels as if I betrayed his trust..."
Riley frowns softly as he looks at the table trying not to pick up snippets of the foxes conversations. "Sorry, I'm just new to the whole new town thing myself, and why do you think you betrayed their trust?" Being a dog he had no problem picking up on the human's muttering.
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, just need to watch what your feeling in any given situation, that's all, anyways," Miles said, "I think the ghosts need to have a pow-wow on the roof to discuss what can be done because of certain ghost secrets that can't be spoken to the living's ears. Hubert? If you please?"

Sorry. Didn't mean to upset you. It's just, very complicated right now. He thought to Buster.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The poor spiritual dragon was shaking his head like a drunkard after one glass too many.
<i'm sorry, but...I think we may be in a far greater danger than I estimated. The Hunter actually used my symbiotic relationship with Janus to take control of *me*. Potentially, he has the power to cause a vast damage.>
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Which, is why we need to go to the roof, right now, and discuss these things. He thought to Tara and Hubert. Crossing his arms and glaring at the air.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

sunauto wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:"It's a small and quiet town, boy and people prefer it like that." the deputy said "It's up to AGPD to make sure that the town stays that way, no matter what."
the man took a sip from his tea "People are wary of ferals and it is our duty to make sure they're alright. Our opinions on the matter are just noted."
The deputy looked at the foxes "While she tried to at least seem cooperative, he did not give me anything to hold on to. Anything I can use to make their life here more acceptable..." the deputy drifted away for a second, muttering "Still it feels as if I betrayed his trust..."
Riley frowns softly as he looks at the table trying not to pick up snippets of the foxes conversations. "Sorry, I'm just new to the whole new town thing myself, and why do you think you betrayed their trust?" Being a dog he had no problem picking up on the human's muttering.
"Huh?" the deputy said, snapping back "No... no, I do not mean those two... just ... someone else." He noticed the foxes motioning him and stood up "Excuse me, buddy, It seems they reached and agreement." he said and quickly went to the foxes
"So, you two decided?" he asked.

~~~~~~
CrystallineWolf wrote:Mr. Allen, oblivious to the exchange, answered with a good natured smile. "Right then. We'll show you my collection and you can take your pick." he told Chris. "And then after that you can try and make up with Eleanor."

Arianna's ears tilted back. "But it- ...alright."

"Let's go then, and on our way, we can show Chris his room." Depositing the acquired tableware in the sink, Mr. Allen left the kitchen towards the family room, still full of boxes.
Christopher nodded at the man, putting his own dirty dishes in the sink and followed Arianna and her Dad, giving the female a reassuring smile from behind her Dad's back.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The Moon Howler wrote: "Huh?" the deputy said, snapping back "No... no, I do not mean those two... just ... someone else." He noticed the foxes motioning him and stood up "Excuse me, buddy, It seems they reached and agreement." he said and quickly went to the foxes
"So, you two decided?" he asked.
"Well....we...." Serenade replied , tried her best to choose each words so that the deputy wouldn't get the wrong idea , hopefully anyway . "I'm sorry sir , but we haven't chose any of those options yet . We understand that this is for the best of everyone and for the town itself , but.......this is also a very important decision for us to make......so....if it's ok , we would like to....erm.....have a little more time to think this through first . But we wouldn't want to waste anymore of your time , so...." She said , stumbling on her own words , having a really hard time to put the "let us go for now" part in without offending the officer
The Moon Howler

"I understand, dear, that it's hard for you and your mate. I will make sure you get as much time as possible." the deputy smiled "Now that we got this settled, are you two sure you don't want something to eat?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I understand, dear, that it's hard for you and your mate. I will make sure you get as much time as possible." the deputy smiled "Now that we got this settled, are you two sure you don't want something to eat?"
Duke calmly kept his attention on the officer hearing him call them mates he instinctively let go of Serenades paws and with a small bit of tension rested them on the table.
"I'm fine officer thank you"
Duke wasn't sure if Serenade wanted something so he waited, a bit confounded that the officer would let them think this over for a bit.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:"I understand, dear, that it's hard for you and your mate. I will make sure you get as much time as possible." the deputy smiled "Now that we got this settled, are you two sure you don't want something to eat?"
Duke calmly kept his attention on the officer hearing him call them mates he instinctively let go of Serenades paws and with a small bit of tension rested them on the table.
Duke wasn't sure if Serenade wanted something so he waited, a bit confounded that the officer would let them think this over for a bit.
Hearing the officer calling them "mates" once again made Serenade blushed like a tomato . However unlike Duke whose reaction was a little bit more outward , the female fox was just slightly look away to hide her blushing "well...erm....we just had some food not so long ago , and well ......I'm not that familiar with normal human food , so......well unless you could recommend something , since Riley here already ordered a pizza with bacon if I remember correctly , so we would be here until that anyway " she said , opened up a bit as she went along , feeling a bit more comfortable after all that was but aside , at least for now
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Which, is why we need to go to the roof, right now, and discuss these things. He thought to Tara and Hubert. Crossing his arms and glaring at the air.
Hubert nodded and followed Miles.

In the meantime, Janus stood up and hook himself as if wanting to dry himself. "You know what, luv? I believe I am quite overthinking this. Let's just improvise: I feel tired of worrying about other people's opinion. What would you like to do right now?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Once on the roof, Miles was more then a bit angry.

"Did You See What He DID to TARA!?" He said to the spirit-dragon.

"How could that even possibly HAPPEN!?" He said, flustered.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"It is easy: He used my power, my very self. I was helpless.
"The Hunter *is* Janus, and the same link we share allowed the Hunter to exploit it as Janus would never do. That is why you must be quite wary when dealing with him: Should he decide to unleash magical power, what he lacks in knowledge he will compensate with raw *strength*. He could obliterate the whole community just to make sure that he is not threatened, tortured and nearly killed ever again.
"But fear not the passing of the day, for the integration cured Janus of that problem. But the Hunter is still there, and, I repeat, he will protect himself. To any cost."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"But look at that! Just, how?" Miles said, still puzzled over how such a thing could happen.

"What can we do about that?" He asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Again, raw force. spiritual essence is most sensible to greater forces. I am sorry to say it, but it was as if I personally had touched your friend with what could even obliterate her.
"Just be true to Janus, you don't have to feign in his presence, for deceit is what will trigger his doubt, treason what will anger him, harm what will turn him into your oblivion. Don't be afraid to speak your heart and mind to him, don't fear him and don't hate him. He needs stability."
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Riley nodded his head solemnly as the officer went over to the two foxes. He knew it was wrong but he kept his ears perked to listen to the conversation. It wasn't something that made him happy to do but he wanted to know all he could to even slightly help the foxes with their choice.

The Moon Howler

serence ice fox wrote:
Marine Fox wrote:Duke calmly kept his attention on the officer hearing him call them mates he instinctively let go of Serenades paws and with a small bit of tension rested them on the table.
Hearing the officer calling them "mates" once again made Serenade blushed like a tomato . However unlike Duke whose reaction was a little bit more outward , the female fox was just slightly look away to hide her blushing "well...erm....we just had some food not so long ago , and well ......I'm not that familiar with normal human food , so......well unless you could recommend something , since Riley here already ordered a pizza with bacon if I remember correctly , so we would be here until that anyway " she said , opened up a bit as she went along , feeling a bit more comfortable after all that was but aside , at least for now
The deputy sighed and shook his head.
"I am afraid, dear that I have forgotten the taste of meat, so I can't really be of any help here, perhaps-" he was interrupted by a bonk in the head with a menu by the owner of the establishment.

"Mr. Deputy John Smith!" Gordie said "You will not bore the visitors of my fine establishment with your bad excuses and dramatic stories!" he looked at the two foxes "Forgive our deputy, my furry friends, let me deal with your meals. In the meantime - please call your friends." the owner said and left them, returning to his duties.

The deputy just frowned at the Gordie and sat down "Ugh... So much for being the nicer brother." he grumbled

My RP Characters
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The Moon Howler wrote:The deputy sighed and shook his head.
"I am afraid, dear that I have forgotten the taste of meat, so I can't really be of any help here, perhaps-" he was interrupted by a bonk in the head with a menu by the owner of the establishment.

"Mr. Deputy John Smith!" Gordie said "You will not bore the visitors of my fine establishment with your bad excuses and dramatic stories!" he looked at the two foxes "Forgive our deputy, my furry friends, let me deal with your meals. In the meantime - please call your friends."
"Thank you " Serenade replied , gave out a little giggle at the two humans' conversation
Then she turn to the other pets who're still at the other table "Guys , you can join us now"
The Moon Howler wrote: The deputy just frowned at the Gordie and sat down "Ugh... So much for being the nicer brother." he grumbled
" uhm.....sir , forgive me if this is the wrong thing to ask but....is what that man did just now offended you ?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Sigh, but I thought, once you died, you couldn't die again?" Miles said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Sigh, but I thought, once you died, you couldn't die again?" Miles said.
"That is correct. Physical bodies cannot die twice. But, unlike me, you exist in a transitional state. You are a ghost of what you were. You are supposed to leave this plane for a higher one and meet your reward or your punishment for your deeds.
"But there is worse: You can be...obliterated, brought to a state of nothingness, the ultimate death. Oblivion. A fate I too can meet, for we are manifestations of energy, and a stronger mind can manipulate us or worse. That is how mortals sometimes get in touch with us to be granted boons, or to use us to place curses. For instance."
The Moon Howler

serence ice fox wrote: " uhm.....sir , forgive me if this is the wrong thing to ask but....is what that man did just now offended you ?"
"No, dear girl, not offended." Deputy John Smith replied "Just... embarrassed. Never had brothers or sisters that embarrassed you in front of someone before?"

My RP Characters
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The Moon Howler wrote: "No, dear girl, not offended." Deputy John Smith replied "Just... embarrassed. Never had brothers or sisters that embarrassed you in front of someone before?"
"Oh ! I see" Serenade giggled " I'm sorry , I didn't realize you are brothers . But anyway yes , I know that feeling , my little sister used to embarrassed me a lot as well "
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"That is correct. Physical bodies cannot die twice. But, unlike me, you exist in a transitional state. You are a ghost of what you were. You are supposed to leave this plane for a higher one and meet your reward or your punishment for your deeds.
"But there is worse: You can be...obliterated, brought to a state of nothingness, the ultimate death. Oblivion. A fate I too can meet, for we are manifestations of energy, and a stronger mind can manipulate us or worse. That is how mortals sometimes get in touch with us to be granted boons, or to use us to place curses. For instance."
Tara just silently listened to the conversation, anxious that no one was keeping an eye on Janus and Buster. hopefully hubert would be able to sense if the Hunter took over again so she and Miles could move to protect them.
valerio wrote:In the meantime, Janus stood up and hook himself as if wanting to dry himself. "You know what, luv? I believe I am quite overthinking this. Let's just improvise: I feel tired of worrying about other people's opinion. What would you like to do right now?"
"I don't know," The rabbit replied, trying to forget about the danger lurking behind his boyfriend's eyes. "But I'll be happy with whatever you choose," he added with a smile.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus could be considered naif, but even him could sense Buster's nervousness. And despite it all, that sweet rabbit was yet trying to cope, trying to stay with what could easily endanger him.
You deserve better than me... he thought to himself, then went and took the tools he needed to finish the carving work he had started. "There's this piece we need to finish," he said, wagging his tail, showing the wooden statuette of Buster/elvish warrior. "Besides, it really helps me clear my head."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles huffed, he hadn't had heard anything like that. Still though there was more to do.

"But, what can we do, if he scars or injures one of us like that again?" Miles asked, looking west.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"He took me by surprise this time, but I'll be on constant alert. I will help you, just as I am sure you will do your best to keep the Hunter under control. Powerful as he may be, he just can't do everything at once."
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

serence ice fox wrote: "Thank you " Serenade replied , gave out a little giggle at the two humans' conversation
Then she turn to the other pets who're still at the other table "Guys , you can join us now"
Perking his ears as the female fox calls out to them he points to himself before getting up and from his spot and padding over to the booth. Although he wanted desperately to know what they had been talking about he kept silent. Some people didn't like it when you asked what they were talking about and he didn't care to get on the bad side of the two foxes, or the deputy for that matter. He carefully slides into an open spot on one of the booth seats before fidgeting with the bandana around his neck. "So everything is all good now? No fighting or anything?"

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

sunauto wrote: Perking his ears as the female fox calls out to them he points to himself before getting up and from his spot and padding over to the booth. Although he wanted desperately to know what they had been talking about he kept silent. Some people didn't like it when you asked what they were talking about and he didn't care to get on the bad side of the two foxes, or the deputy for that matter. He carefully slides into an open spot on one of the booth seats before fidgeting with the bandana around his neck. "So everything is all good now? No fighting or anything?"
"hehe no Riley" Serenade answered , chuckled at the dog's concern "We're not fighting at all , the deputy agreed to give us a little more time to think about it , that's all"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus could be considered naif, but even him could sense Buster's nervousness. And despite it all, that sweet rabbit was yet trying to cope, trying to stay with what could easily endanger him.
You deserve better than me... he thought to himself, then went and took the tools he needed to finish the carving work he had started. "There's this piece we need to finish," he said, wagging his tail, showing the wooden statuette of Buster/elvish warrior. "Besides, it really helps me clear my head."
"Sounds good," he said. "I think I'll enjoy seeing you work."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"yay! I mean, in this case you must replicate the pose of the statuette. Leave the rest to me." He sat down on the floor, then, his tongue tip sticking out in the cutest way, started chipping at the wood with delicate movements.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:
sunauto wrote: Perking his ears as the female fox calls out to them he points to himself before getting up and from his spot and padding over to the booth. Although he wanted desperately to know what they had been talking about he kept silent. Some people didn't like it when you asked what they were talking about and he didn't care to get on the bad side of the two foxes, or the deputy for that matter. He carefully slides into an open spot on one of the booth seats before fidgeting with the bandana around his neck. "So everything is all good now? No fighting or anything?"
"hehe no Riley" Serenade answered , chuckled at the dog's concern "We're not fighting at all , the deputy agreed to give us a little more time to think about it , that's all"

Duke looked over at Riley, a half smile appearing
Yep"
agreeing with Serenade