HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Janus nodded, though it was difficult to say if it was intentional, what with his whole body moving in that exotic rhythm. "You're a natural, I knew it. We'll spark tonight!" And he started moving so that his pattern brought him closer to the rabbit
and so too did Buster's movements bring him closer to Janus... though it was a little less gradual and more like he took a step closer every few movements
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Marine Fox wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:
Noticing Duke's reaction , Serenade gently put a paw of her own on his fist , hoping he would understand and relax a little bit . "Yes , and please excuse my reactions , it's just that I tend to get nervous like that around new people . Anyway since my friends here seems to like the idea , should we get going?" She asked the officer at the same time , seemingly more relaxed and tried to be more friendly than Duke , but still a little bit nervous regardless.
The police deputy sighed "Oh, you two better get used to being watched carefully by the local law enforcement officers. It's the law. We do allow ferals in town, but under the watch of our animal police officers - us again." the policeman headed to Gordie's. "You should feel lucky I saw you first. I have some experience as an Animal police officer."
sunauto wrote:Riley can't help but wag a bit at the compliment, it is in canine nature to wag when praised after all. Although he stops when he notices the one fox is still upset. "He is just offering food, he catches all the bad people I'm sure."
"That too, pup." the man said

~~~~~~

Christopher nodded "I don't mind standing up early, sir, or to do any kind of chores and I certainly will not question you, sir."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

The Moon Howler wrote: The police deputy sighed "Oh, you two better get used to being watched carefully by the local law enforcement officers. It's the law. We do allow ferals in town, but under the watch of our animal police officers - us again." the policeman headed to Gordie's. "You should feel lucky I saw you first. I have some experience as an Animal police officer."
sunauto wrote: "He is just offering food, he catches all the bad people I'm sure."
"Yes I understand sir." Serenade answered , following the human officer ,the thought of being constantly watched by humans whenever she needs to go in town really doesn't sit well with her, but the less trouble the better for all , so she didn't show any objection . In the fox's mind , she kept wondering what it is that he wanted to talk about to her and Duke , but seeing that asking about it even though the human's gonna tell them later would be rule , she decided not to ask , at least until they reached the destination

~~~~~~~~
xhunterko wrote:My name is Miles. And yours is? Miles thought to the entity.
◊hehehehe......Miles.....nice to meet you......nice indeed . I......unfortunately.....has not yet......gotten a "name" of my own.◊ The entity said , with a strangely cheery tone , despite just saying something like "not having a name" . ◊Seems like.......moving.......following.....you coming ?◊ She asked , moving slowly away from Grace and Miles , and toward Serenade again
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:and so too did Buster's movements bring him closer to Janus... though it was a little less gradual and more like he took a step closer every few movements
And then Janus just stopped, abruptly, as if appearing right in front of the rabbit, holding his paws. "Very. Good. The final step is decisive. It's called the predator's strike. If you don't recoil, if you don't concede yourself to fear or hesitation, if you trust your dancing partner, then the mateship is sealed. You scared?" he asked with a grin that no rabbit could honestly show.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

the rabbit was a bit startled, but he'd trained himself to hide that sort of thing. "As far as you know, not at all," was his reply.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus' nose sniffed the rabbit. "Hmm, I sense nervousness. But I like it that you can dominate it. Now time to meet..." he scratched his head as he assumed a puppy-like puzzled expression. "Aww, I don't know. Anyone in mind, love?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Of course. But I'm going to have to call you something. You certainly wouldn't like being called Serenade's Watchfox all the time would you? Miles thought to the entity.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

xhunterko wrote:Of course. But I'm going to have to call you something. You certainly wouldn't like being called Serenade's Watchfox all the time would you? Miles thought to the entity.
The entity chuckled again , as if finding Miles' words amusing in some ways ◊always.....could you reach me......just like now.....But if it is your desire......then riddle me this.....What do you call something.....that never was....?◊ She asked teasingly , then gradually fade away just as she got close enough to Serenade , leaving no trace behind
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Most of the time during the conversation between the officer and the rest of the group, Grace still stayed quiet, this time because she couldn't help feeling something else... was there with them. There's Miles, but she felt TWO presences now, the unidentified one was more malevolent. She saw something earlier, but she couldn't see it again now. It brought shivers down her neck to not be able to identify the presence, and she pretty much missed everything that was going on around her for a while while she tried to look for the source. Alas, she cannot see entities unless they themselves made themselves appear before her.

Then, as the animal officer left, she sensed that seemingly evil presence slowly disappeared as well. She then remembered that Miles was still on the painting. Maybe she could ask him? As such, the confused ermine thought to Miles, "Miles, was anyone else around just now ah? I mean, any other spirits and such? I felt something, but I can't see them woh."

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

The Moon Howler wrote:Christopher nodded "I don't mind standing up early, sir, or to do any kind of chores and I certainly will not question you, sir."
"Good. Now that you're staying with us, which do you prefer- a bed in the guest room, or outside? And we can get you a new bandana too." For a moment a peculiarly mischievous air floated around Mr. Allen's face, and directed itself towards Arianna. Arianna, in turn, simply avoided the glance and continued to torture her fish.
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

There was one there all right. And my dear we are to be following the good officer along with the others. Miles thought to Grace.

Oh now come on! Don't be like that! I am going to call you something! Miles thought to the entity as it faded.
The Moon Howler

CrystallineWolf wrote:"Good. Now that you're staying with us, which do you prefer- a bed in the guest room, or outside? And we can get you a new bandana too." For a moment a peculiarly mischievous air floated around Mr. Allen's face, and directed itself towards Arianna. Arianna, in turn, simply avoided the glance and continued to torture her fish.
"I've been a stray for a short while, so I'll have no problem sleeping outside, sir." the GSD said "However, I think my owner would prefer the other option." in order not to make Arianna uncomfortable, he replied "As for the bandanna - I would love another one. I lost mine and Arianna lent me her own for a while. Also, my owner will bring my collar tomorrow."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

The Moon Howler wrote:
The police deputy sighed "Oh, you two better get used to being watched carefully by the local law enforcement officers. It's the law. We do allow ferals in town, but under the watch of our animal police officers - us again." the policeman headed to Gordie's. "You should feel lucky I saw you first. I have some experience as an Animal police officer."
Duke did his best and tried his hardest to hold down a growl and after a second of clenching his teeth he forced a relaxed demeanor as they walked. He didn't like the idea of constantly being watched by the humans all the time and he didn't like the idea that they would all be like this to him or more importantly Serenade and thinking about that only made him madder but again he shook the thought from his mind and forced a smile trying to look like he was silently thanking the officer even with the complete opposite idea coming to mind.
The Moon Howler wrote:
sunauto wrote:Riley can't help but wag a bit at the compliment, it is in canine nature to wag when praised after all. Although he stops when he notices the one fox is still upset. "He is just offering food, he catches all the bad people I'm sure."
Duke smiled trying to silently agree but he really didn't think the officer did all that and after the books Duke had seen with the funny pictures about these officer's and doughnuts he surely didn't think he caught all the bad guys. But again he faked an agreement and continued on, keeping a steady pace wanting to get this over with as fast as possible but still keeping close to Serenade for comfort in case the officer really got to him.
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I've been a stray for a short while, so I'll have no problem sleeping outside, sir." the GSD said "However, I think my owner would prefer the other option." in order not to make Arianna uncomfortable, he replied "As for the bandanna - I would love another one. I lost mine and Arianna lent me her own for a while. Also, my owner will bring my collar tomorrow."
"Alright. You'll get the room at the beginning of the hall." For a while after that those in the family made semi-pleasant conversation over lunch, except for Eleanor, who sulked in her seat. Arianna made note to talk to her later, as Edward showed her the geology he'd been studying.

At the end of the meal, William spontaneously announced: "Dishes game!"

"You might want to hop up, Chris!"
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

xhunterko wrote:There was one there all right. And my dear we are to be following the good officer along with the others. Miles thought to Grace.

Oh now come on! Don't be like that! I am going to call you something! Miles thought to the entity as it faded.
"Eh? Where?" Grace thought, and panicked a little. She really didn't want to meet the evil presence, it could mean bad luck for her and the rest of the group! Even so, the ermine maintained a steady pace within the group, not wanting to say anything. She felt the others would make fun of her if she was to say that a ghost, maybe even two, were following them.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus' nose sniffed the rabbit. "Hmm, I sense nervousness. But I like it that you can dominate it. Now time to meet..." he scratched his head as he assumed a puppy-like puzzled expression. "Aww, I don't know. Anyone in mind, love?"
"Not particularly," the rabbit answered. "I think we still have a couple pets to invite, but we could have Tara or Hubert handle that for those who know them."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

She was just above us really. I could see her quite clearly, she had let herself get angry and dropped her guard, so we both could sense her. But anyway, you new in town I take it? Miles asked Grace.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:As Mason left, the house, the town's postman came to him with a small, pizza-like box (100% not a pizza box) with a label, saying "Mason's DRY shirt" (Handwritten) and a rough sketch of his face on it. After he handed over the box, the Postman smiled and left to do his job.
Mason looked questionably at the package then saw the title, Thanks. He called after the man. He took his new shirt out of the package put it on, and threw the package in a nearby garbage can. Then continued on his slow way back downtown towards Troy's gym. Humming a few different songs along the way.
Yes, I am a furry.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Not particularly," the rabbit answered. "I think we still have a couple pets to invite, but we could have Tara or Hubert handle that for those who know them."
Janus now fidgeted with his fingers. "But, uhm...I don't know who to invite because I don't know what we could *do*. I mean, I...I never got any experience in socializing..."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Is something wrong, Grace?" Lyn asked when he saw her panicking.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

xhunterko wrote:She was just above us really. I could see her quite clearly, she had let herself get angry and dropped her guard, so we both could sense her.
"Aiyah! That's scary woh... And it's a female spirit too, females tend to be more vicious than male ones, at least from what my partner told me!" Grace exclaimed internally, though her panicky gestures had subsided somewhat. "But I can't sense her anymore, is she gone ah?" she asked the ghost cat, a little hope sprouting in her weak heart.
hypernovatic wrote:"Is something wrong, Grace?" Lyn asked when he saw her panicking.
The ermine would have jumped out of her skin if Lyn had asked that question earlier, but now that she had calmed down, she only turned to face him and answered politely with a small smile, "No, nothing at all, just though I saw something just now. Thank you for asking."
xhunterko wrote:But anyway, you new in town I take it? Miles asked Grace.
Turning back to her sketchbook, Grace said within her mind, "You could say that, yeah. Been here for two weeks, but I was busy unpacking and settling down, so I only got to explore the place today." She paused for a while, and suddenly thought of something. "Say Miles, am I the only one who can interact with you meh?"

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Not sure really. There was another dog who could but I'm not sure what's happened to her. Miles thought back to her.

Say, care for a little fun? He thought to her as well.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" Grace thought back to Miles, getting a little excited. She is always up for fun, good clean fun that is! Still, her demeanor did not betray her excitement, and she looked as calm as ever.

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Riley walked near the animals for a while watching them go through what looked like a series of emotions even if they weren't talking. I really hope not all the pets act strange like this around here... Not wanting the trip to the place to be so silent he looks up at the officer before breaking the silence. "So um officer do you have any pets or work with any dogs?"
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I've not met the new pets yet. Why don't you show me to Flyn? But say nothing of ghosts though, I'll do the rest. He thought to her with a smile.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Oh, you mean Lyn? Sure, just wait there on the page," Grace thought with a hidden wink.

The ermine stepped swiftly over to the cat and tapped him on his shoulder. "Hey Lyn, I need to ask your opinion on my sketch, I kinda hoped it turned out well, and I can't stop thinking about it until I got some comments," said Grace.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

kurowolfe wrote:"Oh, you mean Lyn? Sure, just wait there on the page," Grace thought with a hidden wink.

The ermine stepped swiftly over to the cat and tapped him on his shoulder. "Hey Lyn, I need to ask your opinion on my sketch, I kinda hoped it turned out well, and I can't stop thinking about it until I got some comments," said Grace.
Lyn turned around when he felt a tap on his shoulder. "Sure, let me see it." he replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus now fidgeted with his fingers. "But, uhm...I don't know who to invite because I don't know what we could *do*. I mean, I...I never got any experience in socializing..."
"Well I don't have much more experience socializing," Buster replied. "At least not in large groups. I've had a couple family picnics before, My cousins and I usually try to play catch or something along those lines, while our parents just end up talking and eating."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well I don't have much more experience socializing," Buster replied. "At least not in large groups. I've had a couple family picnics before, My cousins and I usually try to play catch or something along those lines, while our parents just end up talking and eating."
Janus blinked his eyes. "Really? A handsome, charming kit like you..? Nah, you're kidding."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

hypernovatic wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:"Oh, you mean Lyn? Sure, just wait there on the page," Grace thought with a hidden wink.

Lyn turned around when he felt a tap on his shoulder. "Sure, let me see it." he replied.
"Thanks, here's the sketch," said Grace with a smile, and gave her sketchbook to Lyn. She wondered what Miles had came up with, so she waited with contained excitement for the surprise, as she has assumed.

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus blinked his eyes. "Really? A handsome, charming kit like you..? Nah, you're kidding."
"I actively avoided any meaningful socialization after Tara died," Buster said. "I didn't want to get too close to anyone, so I only interacted with people when I needed something from them. and that didn't happen all that often."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay, let's see." Lyn said as he took the sketchbook.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

After making sure only Lyn and Grace could see him, Miles was ready. And as Lyn looked at the sketch, it "stood up" like a pull out in a pop up book would. A thought bubble also appeared above the cat's head. Hello, it read.
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I actively avoided any meaningful socialization after Tara died," Buster said. "I didn't want to get too close to anyone, so I only interacted with people when I needed something from them. and that didn't happen all that often."
Janus seemed at loss for words. "Uh...yes, you said it already. I...sort of forgot. Sorry." if possible, he went even the more sheepish.
The Moon Howler

CrystallineWolf wrote:"Alright. You'll get the room at the beginning of the hall." For a while after that those in the family made semi-pleasant conversation over lunch, except for Eleanor, who sulked in her seat. Arianna made note to talk to her later, as Edward showed her the geology he'd been studying.

At the end of the meal, William spontaneously announced: "Dishes game!"

"You might want to hop up, Chris!"
"Uh, sure." Christopher said and stood up. As he did so, he whispered to her "What's 'dishes game'?"

~~~~~~

IT took some time, but the deputy took the group to Gordie's Pizza. He opened the door allowing the animals in and called Gordie:

"Hey there, Gordie! The usual for me and take their orders too. Put it on the sheriff's tab. He just lost a bet!"

"Ah, hey there, Deputy! Take a seat and I'll be right with ya!" the owner called back.

The deputy looked around and saw one of the bigger tables in the establishment to be empty. The table was by the window. The man pointed to the table and said "After you!"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"don't worry, it's fine," Buster said. "Especially now that I know Tara's alright in the afterlife."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke looked at the table the Deputy pointed to and reluctantly obliged, taking a seat and saving one for Serenade. Still uneasy about the upcoming discussion.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

The Moon Howler wrote: IT took some time, but the deputy took the group to Gordie's Pizza. He opened the door allowing the animals in and called Gordie:

"Hey there, Gordie! The usual for me and take their orders too. Put it on the sheriff's tab. He just lost a bet!"

"Ah, hey there, Deputy! Take a seat and I'll be right with ya!" the owner called back.

The deputy looked around and saw one of the bigger tables in the establishment to be empty. The table was by the window. The man pointed to the table and said "After you!"
"Thank you" Serenade said with a nod , and took a sit next to Duke , make sure that her cloak will still be able to hide her tail from the humans around the place while she was sitting down, especially the officer right in front of them
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

xhunterko wrote:After making sure only Lyn and Grace could see him, Miles was ready. And as Lyn looked at the sketch, it "stood up" like a pull out in a pop up book would. A thought bubble also appeared above the cat's head. Hello, it read.
Lyn's eyes widened when the sketch popped up. "Um, okay." Lyn said. "Grace, your sketch is standing up." He looked up and saw a thought bubble that said "hello". "Um, hi?" Lyn said, confused at what was going on.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

xhunterko wrote:After making sure only Lyn and Grace could see him, Miles was ready. And as Lyn looked at the sketch, it "stood up" like a pull out in a pop up book would. A thought bubble also appeared above the cat's head. Hello, it read.
"Cool!" Grace thought excitedly, seeing her sketch becoming a diorama, "Just like a pop-up children's book woh!"
hypernovatic wrote:Lyn's eyes widened when the sketch popped up. "Um, okay." Lyn said. "Grace, your sketch is standing up." He looked up and saw a thought bubble that said "hello". "Um, hi?" Lyn said, confused at what was going on.
"Yeah, pretty neat huh?" she replied and giggled at Lyn's stunned face. "Lyn, this is Miles," the ermine pointed to the cat sketch. "He's a friendly ghost, like Casper."

She was a little distracted talking to Miles, that she didn't realize that they had arrived at Gordon's Pizza. When she lifted her head, the sheriff was pointing to the table inviting them to sit. "Thank you," she smiled at the man, and proceeded to take a seat. Patting the two seats beside her, she then beckoned to Jess and Lyn, "Come on, have a seat."