HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by xhunterko »

Yep. I'm right here behind Christopher. What'd ya need? Miles thought back to Serenade.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

well nothing much but curiosity to be honest , so I'm guessing this is the Christopher you mentioned earlier right ? So....what happened ? How does that ,erm , crisis go?
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

musclecar326 wrote:Mason waved at most of the new pets, not realizing that some were staring at him. Well its nice to meet all of you. Great now we're all acquainted, we can move on. Mason replied, saying the last part quieter towards his group. He then went and stood next to Arianna, whispering Can we get going? I don't like crowds very much.
"Oh! If you had said that earlier, I would've walked past them." Arianna whispered back. She wasn't the gregarious pet herself, but she didn't realize being near crowds could make someone so nervous.

"Well, it was nice to meet all of you, but we've got to get going. Mum's probably got lunch on the stove, and everyone would be worried about where I- we are. Perhaps we could meet up again sometime. Come on, Chris." Arianna flashed a confident smile, in light of her error, and turned to leave, waving good bye.
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

CrystallineWolf wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:Mason waved at most of the new pets, not realizing that some were staring at him. Well its nice to meet all of you. Great now we're all acquainted, we can move on. Mason replied, saying the last part quieter towards his group. He then went and stood next to Arianna, whispering Can we get going? I don't like crowds very much.
"Oh! If you had said that earlier, I would've walked past them." Arianna whispered back. She wasn't the gregarious pet herself, but she didn't realize being near crowds could make someone so nervous.

"Well, it was nice to meet all of you, but we've got to get going. Mum's probably got lunch on the stove, and everyone would be worried about where I- we are. Perhaps we could meet up again sometime. Come on, Chris." Arianna flashed a confident smile, in light of her error, and turned to leave, waving good bye.

Duke thought he saw Mason and Arianna whispering but he couldn't make out what they were saying so he just left it alone and when they started to leave Duke gave a small wave and smile
"Oh alright, see y'all later"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Janus' tail wagged as his claw scratched the rabbit under his chin. "Sorry, buns: I meant 'tribal'-pretty." he opened the door. "We don't have the time to paint your body as Meriweather's tradition requires. Not to mention the ingredients. But I know a way to make sure you are perfect when the moment comes." they walked up the stairs and into Janus' study. Immediately their nostrils were assaulted by the smells of paints and other art tools.
Janus went to a cabinet and took out a big sheet of white, thick paper. "This will do."
"and how are we going to use that to replace paint?" Buster asked curiously
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

After unloading the truck for a good while Riley looks up as Dad speaks up. "Look Riley you know this town is pet friendly right?" Riley offers a quick nod before continuing working. "I was thinking that you should take a break and head into town see if you can find any new friends there, and before you ask I'll be fine, now go out and have a bit of fun for once, you work almost as hard as me." Riley opened his muzzle to object before nodding and running down the street. Once in town after a fair running distance he uses his nose to try and find the other pets. He wasn't sure where he would end up but at least it would be somewhere.
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

CrystallineWolf wrote:

"oh , well , sure , bye guys" Serenade said , waved after her
after they were gone , she whispered to Duke "It seemed our cat friend isn't the only shy one around here" in a joking tone .
After that she turned to the rest "you alright guys ?"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

CrystallineWolf wrote:

During the time when the others introduced themselves to the three dogs, Grace just held on to Jessie and stayed silent, her heartbeat drumming hard in her chest. She couldn't believe no one had commented about Mason's gruff appearance, though she could somehow see that both Jessie and the dog named Arianna noticed something about him. Maybe she is just over-reacting...

When Arianna, Mason and Chris left, the brown ermine's tense body finally became lax, and she slumped onto the ground, letting go of Jessie's arm. She let out a breath the she didn't realize she was holding.

Then without warning or preamble, she slowly swayed around and blacked out, her eyes becoming vacant...

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

CrystallineWolf wrote:"Oh! If you had said that earlier, I would've walked past them." Arianna whispered back. She wasn't the gregarious pet herself, but she didn't realize being near crowds could make someone so nervous.

Mason waved back at the few pets they were walking away from. Then after some distance was made he said to Arianna, I'm ok with some crowds but when they get larger it brings back memories from my past dealing with large crowds. Memories that i don't want to remember. His face looked saddened yet angered at the same time while mentioning his memories, then it brightened up after a little bit.
Yes, I am a furry.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

kurowolfe wrote:During the time when the others introduced themselves to the three dogs, Grace just held on to Jessie and stayed silent, her heartbeat drumming hard in her chest. She couldn't believe no one had commented about Mason's gruff appearance, though she could somehow see that both Jessie and the dog named Arianna noticed something about him. Maybe she is just over-reacting...

When Arianna, Mason and Chris left, the brown ermine's tense body finally became lax, and she slumped onto the ground, letting go of Jessie's arm. She let out a breath the she didn't realize she was holding.

Then without warning or preamble, she slowly swayed around and blacked out, her eyes becoming vacant...
Jessie nodded and waved to the departing group. She then felt Grace let go of her arm and looked down to see her dazed on the floor.
"Gracie, you alright?" She asked, kneeling down to her.

(Ooc: wow, haven't posted in a while.. T_T)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"and how are we going to use that to replace paint?" Buster asked curiously
Janus started cutting the paper with a scissor. "You'll see. Now, hold still..." He placed a piece of paper over the rabbit's chest. "Keep it there, luv." then he went and took a pencil, and started drawing fluent and elaborate markings over the paper, his tongue tip sticking out in concentration. He went on fast, until the section was finished. Then janus repeated the procedure with the rabbit's abdomen and eventually there were enough drawings to cover his body. "Now comes the fun. Do you have preferences for your body color?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Well, we are currently in the business of escaping. Miles thought back to Serenade.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote: "oh , well , sure , bye guys" Serenade said , waved after her
after they were gone , she whispered to Duke "It seemed our cat friend isn't the only shy one around here" in a joking tone .
After that she turned to the rest "you alright guys ?"
Duke smiled and chuckled softly, but as he turned he saw Grace slump down; passed out and he hoped that this wasn't serious but just a case of fright but either way he watched as Jessie knelt down to help the Ermine.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Images flashed across Grace's eyes. Images of her life. Bullies... knives... blood... and then she saw a face, the face that she had grown to love so much... but that face is no more... because of the-- of the--

Her eyes refocused, and she realized that they were wet. Wet with tears. She looked around, and she saw Jessie kneeling down next to her.
~\Rook/~ wrote: Jessie nodded and waved to the departing group. She then felt Grace let go of her arm and looked down to see her dazed on the floor.
The ermine smiled a small smile, and answered meekly, "Yeah, I'm alright. Sorry I made you worry like that, Jess."
She then stood up, wobbly at first but steadying herself after a moment.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus started cutting the paper with a scissor. "You'll see. Now, hold still..." He placed a piece of paper over the rabbit's chest. "Keep it there, luv." then he went and took a pencil, and started drawing fluent and elaborate markings over the paper, his tongue tip sticking out in concentration. He went on fast, until the section was finished. Then janus repeated the procedure with the rabbit's abdomen and eventually there were enough drawings to cover his body. "Now comes the fun. Do you have preferences for your body color?"
"Well, I've been told yellow brings out my eyes," Buster replied. "You do mean the color of the markings, right? Cause I kind of like the rest of my body the way it is. and I know you do too."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus blushed and nodded. "Hm-m. But you're right: Yellow is a good color, soo..." he took a brush, the colors, and within moments he was coloring the drawings on the paper. He was *fast*, his paw moved like a blur, and managed not to spill a single drop. "Trust me, you're going to look tribal-hot. You'll get your rations of whistles." he said without raising his head. A sheet after the other, soon all of the sketches were colored. They looked as if golden flames had been drawn on them, one could almost feel their heat.
Janus ran to another shelf and took out sheets of opaque plastic, the same size of the paper sheets. He pressed each plastic sheet against the paper, until he was sure it stuck without the drawing being altered in their shape.
"Done!" Janus said, eventually. He went and took a case large enough to contain them all without bending them. He was panting slightly as he put them into the case and then closed it. "Trust me: This paint can be easily be washed. And I will gladly help you remove it." He ogled at the rabbit.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

xhunterko wrote:Well, we are currently in the business of escaping. Miles thought back to Serenade.
Oh I see , guess that's why you're leaving so hastily , ok then
kurowolfe wrote: The ermine smiled a small smile, and answered meekly, "Yeah, I'm alright. Sorry I made you worry like that, Jess."
"Are you sure ? You seems like you just saw something either really sad or frightening. We could always sit around here a little more , if you like" Serenade asked , putting a paw on Grace's shoulder trying to sound comforting.
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

musclecar326 wrote:Mason waved back at the few pets they were walking away from. Then after some distance was made he said to Arianna, I'm ok with some crowds but when they get larger it brings back memories from my past dealing with large crowds. Memories that i don't want to remember. His face looked saddened yet angered at the same time while mentioning his memories, then it brightened up after a little bit.
"I'm sorry you had to go through that." Arianna replied sincerely. She awkwardly looked around a bit at the landscape of the park passing by, and then addressed a current problem. "Mason? D'you know that you left your shirt?"
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

kurowolfe wrote:Images flashed across Grace's eyes. Images of her life. Bullies... knives... blood... and then she saw a face, the face that she had grown to love so much... but that face is no more... because of the-- of the--

Her eyes refocused, and she realized that they were wet. Wet with tears. She looked around, and she saw Jessie kneeling down next to her.
~\Rook/~ wrote: Jessie nodded and waved to the departing group. She then felt Grace let go of her arm and looked down to see her dazed on the floor.
The ermine smiled a small smile, and answered meekly, "Yeah, I'm alright. Sorry I made you worry like that, Jess."
"You sure you're okay?" Lyn asked the ermine.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

CrystallineWolf wrote:"I'm sorry you had to go through that." Arianna replied sincerely. She awkwardly looked around a bit at the landscape of the park passing by, and then addressed a current problem. "Mason? D'you know that you left your shirt?"
Mason looked down at the ground during the apology, No need for you to be sorry. He told her, after hearing the comment about his shirt, Mason quickly rubbed his paws over his stomach and abs, realizing that he had left his shirt over at the Rockbed house. Shoot, I did forget it back at the house, everyone probably noticed my body...Did anyone get scared or nervous? He asked the two next to him.
Yes, I am a furry.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

serence ice fox wrote:"Are you sure ? You seems like you just saw something either really sad or frightening. We could always sit around here a little more , if you like" Serenade asked , putting a paw on Grace's shoulder trying to sound comforting.
hypernovatic wrote:"You sure you're okay?" Lyn asked the ermine.
Grace simply nodded her head, and rubbed the tears off her eyes hastily. "Yes, I'm okay, just a little shocked by Mason's appearance, that's all. And besides, I'm sure everyone's raring to go to town. I am," she said, still maintaining that small smile as she faced the rest of the group.

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

It wasn't long before the scent became multiple scents which led him to a field. Looking around for the owners of the scents he sees a group of pets who from the looks of it know each other well. Hey! Mind if I join you guys?"

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Lyn turned around when he heard the voice. "No, not at all." he replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Janus blushed and nodded. "Hm-m. But you're right: Yellow is a good color, soo..." he took a brush, the colors, and within moments he was coloring the drawings on the paper. He was *fast*, his paw moved like a blur, and managed not to spill a single drop. "Trust me, you're going to look tribal-hot. You'll get your rations of whistles." he said without raising his head. A sheet after the other, soon all of the sketches were colored. They looked as if golden flames had been drawn on them, one could almost feel their heat.
Janus ran to another shelf and took out sheets of opaque plastic, the same size of the paper sheets. He pressed each plastic sheet against the paper, until he was sure it stuck without the drawing being altered in their shape.
"Done!" Janus said, eventually. He went and took a case large enough to contain them all without bending them. He was panting slightly as he put them into the case and then closed it. "Trust me: This paint can be easily be washed. And I will gladly help you remove it." He ogled at the rabbit.
"Well if I like it enough, I may make it a regular thing," Buster replied.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Devil of a bunny. Now let's go get the drinks. And we'll need help. I don't want to take advantage of Hubert all the time." He extended a paw, fingers flexing. A sigh from the ether preceded the appearance of a can of juice. "there are exceptions, though. After creating, I need to rebuild calories."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

kurowolfe wrote: Grace simply nodded her head, and rubbed the tears off her eyes hastily. "Yes, I'm okay, just a little shocked by Mason's appearance, that's all. And besides, I'm sure everyone's raring to go to town. I am," she said, still maintaining that small smile as she faced the rest of the group.
"alright then , if you really ok" Serenade smiled , not wanting to push it
sunauto wrote:It wasn't long before the scent became multiple scents which led him to a field. Looking around for the owners of the scents he sees a group of pets who from the looks of it know each other well. Hey! Mind if I join you guys?"
hypernovatic wrote:Lyn turned around when he heard the voice. "No, not at all." he replied.
"oh hi there ,sure, the more the merrier . I'm Serenade . and you are ?"
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Wagging slightly at the kind reception he steps forward. "Name is Riley, who is your friend? Er um the one who greeted me first that is." He wasn't entirely sure what to make of the fox but they seemed kind enough despite their appearance.

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Grace stepped one step forward and gestured towards Lyn, while facing the new dog. "His name is Lyn, and I'm Grace. Nice to meet you. You're from the town square ah?" she said jovially, removing any trace of sadness from her face, hoping everyone would forget the episode.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"And over here is Jessie , and my fellow fox Duke" She said , motion at each one as see spoke "we were just gonna have a look around town , wanna join us ?"
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Giving a nod to all the pets in turn he tugs a bit at his bandana. "Name is Riley, I was just in the town, didn't seem like anyone was there but I would love to join in."

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:"And over here is Jessie , and my fellow fox Duke" She said , motion at each one as see spoke "we were just gonna have a look around town , wanna join us ?"
Duke gave a small wave as he was introduced to Riley.
sunauto wrote:Giving a nod to all the pets in turn he tugs a bit at his bandana. "Name is Riley, I was just in the town, didn't seem like anyone was there but I would love to join in."
"Then lets get going shall we?"
Speaking with a hint of enthusiasm Duke started off.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Devil of a bunny. Now let's go get the drinks. And we'll need help. I don't want to take advantage of Hubert all the time." He extended a paw, fingers flexing. A sigh from the ether preceded the appearance of a can of juice. "there are exceptions, though. After creating, I need to rebuild calories."
"It's probably a bit early to be getting the drinks, we still have a few hours until sunset," Buster said.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Ohh. right. Thenn...Any idea? I'm not really used to do anything else but stay in my study during daytime. This new life thing is so...so complicated!"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

hypernovatic wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:Images flashed across Grace's eyes. Images of her life. Bullies... knives... blood... and then she saw a face, the face that she had grown to love so much... but that face is no more... because of the-- of the--

"You sure you're okay?" Lyn asked the ermine.
serence ice fox wrote:
kurowolfe wrote: Grace simply nodded her head, and rubbed the tears off her eyes hastily. "Yes, I'm okay, just a little shocked by Mason's appearance, that's all. And besides, I'm sure everyone's raring to go to town. I am," she said, still maintaining that small smile as she faced the rest of the group.
"alright then , if you really ok" Serenade smiled , not wanting to push it
sunauto wrote:It wasn't long before the scent became multiple scents which led him to a field. Looking around for the owners of the scents he sees a group of pets who from the looks of it know each other well. Hey! Mind if I join you guys?"
hypernovatic wrote:Lyn turned around when he heard the voice. "No, not at all." he replied.
"oh hi there ,sure, the more the merrier . I'm Serenade . and you are ?"
sunauto wrote:Wagging slightly at the kind reception he steps forward. "Name is Riley, who is your friend? Er um the one who greeted me first that is." He wasn't entirely sure what to make of the fox but they seemed kind enough despite their appearance.
kurowolfe wrote:Grace stepped one step forward and gestured towards Lyn, while facing the new dog. "His name is Lyn, and I'm Grace. Nice to meet you. You're from the town square ah?" she said jovially, removing any trace of sadness from her face, hoping everyone would forget the episode.
Marine Fox wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:"And over here is Jessie , and my fellow fox Duke" She said , motion at each one as see spoke "we were just gonna have a look around town , wanna join us ?"
Duke gave a small wave as he was introduced to Riley.
Jessie also waved at the mention of her name, keeping one eye on Grace.
sunauto wrote:Giving a nod to all the pets in turn he tugs a bit at his bandana. "Name is Riley, I was just in the town, didn't seem like anyone was there but I would love to join in."
Marine Fox wrote:"Then lets get going shall we?"
Speaking with a hint of enthusiasm Duke started off.
Jessie nodded and walked in front of the group before Duke carried on. "Party, move out!!" She shouted, waving an arm forward towards the town. she then turned to the group and shrugged.

"Always wanted to do that! Saw it on TV.."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

A small shadow seemed to join the new pets as they came into the group. It was clearly a shadow with no body! And it was in the shape of a certain cat.
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Smiles seeing the sheepdog before chuckling at the comment. "I suppose we follow you Jessie." Wagging his tail he walks behind her to follow.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

kurowolfe wrote:Grace stepped one step forward and gestured towards Lyn, while facing the new dog. "His name is Lyn, and I'm Grace. Nice to meet you. You're from the town square ah?" she said jovially, removing any trace of sadness from her face, hoping everyone would forget the episode.
Lyn waved when his name was said.
"Nice to meet you Riley." the cat said.
~\Rook/~ wrote:Jessie nodded and walked in front of the group before Duke carried on. "Party, move out!!" She shouted, waving an arm forward towards the town. she then turned to the group and shrugged.
"Always wanted to do that! Saw it on TV.."
Lyn gave her a thumbs up. "After you. Oh, fearless leader." he said with a grin.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Hey guys , wait up" The blue fox called after her friends , quickly caught up to them , unintentionally stay a little bit closer to Duke than she could've consciously wanted . After awhile , she noticed this , but instead of back away , she just smiled and blushed a bit , for....well , hopefully as far as her friends know , no reason
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Ohh. right. Thenn...Any idea? I'm not really used to do anything else but stay in my study during daytime. This new life thing is so...so complicated!"
the rabbit stroked his chin and closed his eyes as he thought. "Well, I'm gonna need to learn that dance some time, right. Why don;t we start practicing?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

One almost could see the lightbulb turning on over Janus' head. "Right you are! Ohh, what a blickhead I am! Come, luv!" he grabbed Buster's arm and dragged him out of the study.
They ran down the stairs and into the living room. There, Janus opened a cabinet and produced a DVD: One of a National Geographic specials about Meriweather Island's wonders.
"Did you know, for example," Janus said as he inserted the DVD, "that there are actual Titanoboas living on Meriweather? They discovered a couple of them. Imagine, a snake as long as a bus!"
The TV screen lit up. And soon Janus switched on the chapter dedicated to the local rabbits' dances. "When we're done, I'll show you the rest of the collection. Aren't they *awesome*?"
And they were indeed. The commentary said that these tribes were extremely elusive, that a documentary like this was a rarity in itself.
Meriweather's - or Tricana, as the locals called it - rabbits were...huge. Taller than the average pet rabbit, sturdier, even threatening. Their bodies were painted elegantly, to make a perfect camouflage. And they were true fighters, a force to be reckoned with.
The dance they were performing on the video was a fertility season dance, both for the lands and their kin. The rabbits would move, from the beginning to the end, in a continuous fluid pattern, synchronized, without taking a moment to pause. As if they all were part of a single wave or a gust of air.
Then the dancers would start breaking into smaller groups, and then again into couples as mute looks and accurate body signals told the future mates what was the choice.
It was...funny. Humans would use their dances to mimic fights and predominance, to show superiority. The rabbits made sure no one was left alone, theirs were choices of harmonies as their bodies moved closer and closer...