HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Marine Fox

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:Serenade giggled , then playfully whispered "Hey it's ok , at least I would've appreciated it , not that the others wouldn't , but it's better for them not to see anything killed while in a picnic you know?"
Duke smiled and gave a small nod in agreement almost forgetting that pets might not be used to slain game being brought in, but it did give him an idea for something down the road.
~\Rook/~ wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:"Well I'm up for anything , so...." she said , turn to the rest "how about you guys ? we could do something together til then if you want"
Jessie smiled and wagged her tail furiously. "I don't mind either! Town sounds like fun, We can window-shop unless someone has money.." She says, nodding happily.
"Sounds like a plan"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Sure, I'll tag along too," said Grace. "I've only been to the grocery store though, so someone else needs to lead."

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Janus wagged. "Excellent! Because it's the secret ingredient for the show, during the picnic..." he frowned for a moment. "You *can* dance, can you?"
"I... haven't actually had occasion to dance before now," Buster said. "You'll have to teach me."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

kurowolfe wrote:The ermine swiveled her head quickly to the source of the 'thud' sound she heard, and came to see a brown cat on the ground who was just about to push himself up. Grace sprinted over to the cat and assisted him in getting up. "That's a bad fall you took there," she frankly commented, and immediately regretted it. She added, "Erm, I mean, are you ok? I'm Grace, by the way."
~\Rook/~ wrote:Jessie hopped over to see if the cat was okay too. "You seem to have a knack for fallin' over stuff, including yourself!" She commented, helping Grace help him up. "Not that that's really bad or anything, as I said earlier, even I fall over sometimes!" She added, trying not to hurt his feelings.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Nice to meet you Grace, that's a nice name." Lyn said as he stood up and brushed himself off. "Apparently, the ground really wants to whisper something to me." he joked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

CrystallineWolf wrote:"What about you Mason?" She asked. Part of Arianna was feeling a bit sad for Miles. It seemed that if he wasn't there in front of you, someone could forget him easily. She honestly wondered if he was still with them....
I know a couple of those pets standing there. Like the rabbit, the normal colored fox, the wolf dog, and that's it. All the others I don't know, so I guess they are new to here, maybe we can stop on the way to say hello and get introduced? Mason suggested while also staying right behind Arianna. I mean if you want to, also I don't know if we should risk them meeting Chris, or that could actually be good. Then they will believe in the sibling lie. He continued in a quieter voice.
Yes, I am a furry.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

hypernovatic wrote:"Yeah, I'm fine. Nice to meet you Grace, that's a nice name." Lyn said as he stood up and brushed himself off. "Apparently, the ground really wants to whisper something to me." he joked.
"Then you'll need to give the ground a chance lor, I bet it's dying to tell you a secret!" Grace joked, giving Lyn a pat on his shoulder and giggling.
Internally though, the ermine remarked to herself, "Wow, it's been a long while since I giggled a lot. Can't say that I hate it! :D "

When she sensed movement from the far end of the greens, Grace looked around and noticed that the small group of pets she had seen earlier were looking at them. "Hey guys, do any of you know them?" she asked the rest of the group around her, pointing with her thumb at the faraway group.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Marine Fox wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:"Well I'm up for anything , so...." she said , turn to the rest "how about you guys ? we could do something together til then if you want"
Jessie smiled and wagged her tail furiously. "I don't mind either! Town sounds like fun, We can window-shop unless someone has money.." She says, nodding happily.
"Sounds like a plan"
kurowolfe wrote:"Sure, I'll tag along too," said Grace. "I've only been to the grocery store though, so someone else needs to lead."
"Well I don't know the area either, I just moved in today, hehe! Duke seems to know the place, I guess He could lead! " Jessie said, nodding in Duke's direction.
hypernovatic wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:The ermine swiveled her head quickly to the source of the 'thud' sound she heard, and came to see a brown cat on the ground who was just about to push himself up. Grace sprinted over to the cat and assisted him in getting up. "That's a bad fall you took there," she frankly commented, and immediately regretted it. She added, "Erm, I mean, are you ok? I'm Grace, by the way."
~\Rook/~ wrote:Jessie hopped over to see if the cat was okay too. "You seem to have a knack for fallin' over stuff, including yourself!" She commented, helping Grace help him up. "Not that that's really bad or anything, as I said earlier, even I fall over sometimes!" She added, trying not to hurt his feelings.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Nice to meet you Grace, that's a nice name." Lyn said as he stood up and brushed himself off. "Apparently, the ground really wants to whisper something to me." he joked.
kurowolfe wrote:"Then you'll need to give the ground a chance lor, I bet it's dying to tell you a secret!" Grace joked, giving Lyn a pat on his shoulder and giggling.
Internally though, the ermine remarked to herself, "Wow, it's been a long while since I giggled a lot. Can't say that I hate it! :D "

When she sensed movement from the far end of the greens, Grace looked around and noticed that the small group of pets she had seen earlier were looking at them. "Hey guys, do any of you know them?" she asked the rest of the group around her, pointing with her thumb at the faraway group.
"Like I said, I just moved in so.. Duke? Know 'em?" Jessie asked, looking over at the other group.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

musclecar326 wrote:I know a couple of those pets standing there. Like the rabbit, the normal colored fox, the wolf dog, and that's it. All the others I don't know, so I guess they are new to here, maybe we can stop on the way to say hello and get introduced? Mason suggested while also staying right behind Arianna. I mean if you want to, also I don't know if we should risk them meeting Chris, or that could actually be good. Then they will believe in the sibling lie. He continued in a quieter voice.
"As long as we keep up with the story of 'being the latest addition to Arianna's family', there should be no problem, I believe." Christopher said, lowering his voice as well "Before we get in, Arianna, mind if you tell me at least the names of your Mom and Dad and any other family members?
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I... haven't actually had occasion to dance before now," Buster said. "You'll have to teach me."
"Fine! I got some videos of tribal dances of the rabbit tribes from Meriweather Island! They got these *awesome* body paints, and I'll make sure you'll look like one of their king! Then we'll practice. I'm sure you're a fast learner!"
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

The Moon Howler wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:I know a couple of those pets standing there. Like the rabbit, the normal colored fox, the wolf dog, and that's it. All the others I don't know, so I guess they are new to here, maybe we can stop on the way to say hello and get introduced? Mason suggested while also staying right behind Arianna. I mean if you want to, also I don't know if we should risk them meeting Chris, or that could actually be good. Then they will believe in the sibling lie. He continued in a quieter voice.
"As long as we keep up with the story of 'being the latest addition to Arianna's family', there should be no problem, I believe." Christopher said, lowering his voice as well "Before we get in, Arianna, mind if you tell me at least the names of your Mom and Dad and any other family members?
"Saying hullo would be in order...sooner or later the blokes are going to realize there's new folk around here..." She looked between the two groups- the larger one underneath the tree, and the wolf dog moving away with the rabbit. " Perhaps we could start over there, 'beneath the tree?

Arianna started to move towards the tree, while fulfilling Chris' request. "Of course. My mum's name is Lucy, and my Dad's is James. From oldest to youngest it's Edward, Elinor- though she likes to be called Elli- William, and Camelyn, the baby." She grinned in good humor, remembering their own introduction. "You have to remember that you're an Allen, though!"
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
The Moon Howler

"Christopher Allen... I like the sound of that." Chris grinned.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

~\Rook/~ wrote: "Well I don't know the area either, I just moved in today, hehe! Duke seems to know the place, I guess He could lead! " Jessie said, nodding in Duke's direction.
"Like I said, I just moved in so.. Duke? Know 'em?" Jessie asked, looking over at the other group.
Duke looked over at the other group in the distance, from this distance it was hard to distinguish exactly but he didn't see any pets he knew. And as for a place to go, he was new as well but he did rather enjoy the park and hopefully the others would too and if so there were shops around it as well so they could check out those too.
"I don't recognize those pets but we could always say Hello and as for a place to go, the park is always an option. Very nice place and there are plenty of shops around it"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Yes I guess that would be a good idea , shall we go then ?"
CrystallineWolf

As she got closer to the tree, Arianna addressed Mason. "Perhaps you should introduce us? Since you know the fox and all? Or I could just shout 'Hullo' and see where things go from there."

Christopher's comment made her smile. His new fake name did sound nice.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Yeah I guess I could say hello to Duke, but I feel like just saying hey to the group might be easier. Mason said getting close to the tree now. I'll just say hey to him then ask who his friends are, ok? He told Arianna. Mason then walked a few more steps, now within 5 feet of the tree. Hey Duke, nice seeing you again. Who's your friends? He asked the normal fox.
Yes, I am a furry.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

CrystallineWolf wrote:Yeah I guess I could say hello to Duke, but I feel like just saying hey to the group might be easier. Mason said getting close to the tree now. I'll just say hey to him then ask who his friends are, ok? He told Arianna. Mason then walked a few more steps, now within 5 feet of the tree. Hey Duke, nice seeing you again. Who's your friends? He asked
musclecar326 wrote:Yeah I guess I could say hello to Duke, but I feel like just saying hey to the group might be easier. Mason said getting close to the tree now. I'll just say hey to him then ask who his friends are, ok? He told Arianna.
Grace had been observing the approaching group from the corner of her eyes, and remarked that the group consisted of a German Shepherd...-like dog(?), another German Shepherd, and a thick-furred shepherd dog. All of them were taller than she was, so as they came closer, she really had to crane her neck up to see their faces, noting that she might be the shortest among the group... again.
musclecar326 wrote:Mason then walked a few more steps, now within 5 feet of the tree. Hey Duke, nice seeing you again. Who's your friends? He asked the normal fox.
The brown ermine switched focus to the German Shepherd-like dog, wanting to introduce herself, but stopped in her tracks. Her sight fell on a very, very muscular male dog, with a black collar with menacing spikes. Those were overshadowed though, by the multitude of scars across his body, which to Grace, exuded a rough gangster image.

Her words failing her, she could only back away and held on to Jessie's arm, shaking slightly.

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Fine! I got some videos of tribal dances of the rabbit tribes from Meriweather Island! They got these *awesome* body paints, and I'll make sure you'll look like one of their king! Then we'll practice. I'm sure you're a fast learner!"
"huh, I think that's actually where my cousin moved," Buster said. "and I guess I could learn from videos..."

he wasn't sure how comfortable he was with the idea of dancing in front of a crowd. A slow dance would be bad enough, a Tribal dance is a whole different game... but seeing how excited Janus was, he couldn't say no.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

musclecar326 wrote:Yeah I guess I could say hello to Duke, but I feel like just saying hey to the group might be easier. Mason said getting close to the tree now. I'll just say hey to him then ask who his friends are, ok? He told Arianna. Mason then walked a few more steps, now within 5 feet of the tree. Hey Duke, nice seeing you again. Who's your friends? He asked the normal fox.
Duke whirled around towards Mason, a slight confused look before it came back to him that he had met Mason the night of Janus' recovery, a smile formed and he extended his paw in a friendly greeting
"Hey Mason, you too."
He looked back at the group giving a slight motion to each one he introduced
"These are my friends, Serenade, Grace, Jessie, and Lyn. Buster and Janus were here but they had to leave for something. What about your friends?"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Marine Fox wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote: "Well I don't know the area either, I just moved in today, hehe! Duke seems to know the place, I guess He could lead! " Jessie said, nodding in Duke's direction.
Duke looked over at the other group in the distance, from this distance it was hard to distinguish exactly but he didn't see any pets he knew. And as for a place to go, he was new as well but he did rather enjoy the park and hopefully the others would too and if so there were shops around it as well so they could check out those too.
"I don't recognize those pets but we could always say Hello and as for a place to go, the park is always an option. Very nice place and there are plenty of shops around it"
serence ice fox wrote:"Yes I guess that would be a good idea , shall we go then ?"
Jessie nodded, but before anyone moved, another group came up to them.
kurowolfe wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:..Mason then walked a few more steps, now within 5 feet of the tree. Hey Duke, nice seeing you again. Who's your friends? He asked the normal fox.
The brown ermine switched focus to the German Shepherd-like dog, wanting to introduce herself, but stopped in her tracks. Her sight fell on a very, very muscular male dog, with a black collar with menacing spikes. Those were overshadowed though, by the multitude of scars across his body, which to Grace, exuded a rough gangster image.

Her words failing her, she could only back away and held on to Jessie's arm, shaking slightly.
Jessie felt Grace grab her arm, looking down slightly, she could see she was for some reason afraid.
She looked to the group who had come up beside the tree. Two Shepherds, Jessie could tell they were working dogs, and a big black one. She then understood who Grace was afraid of..
Marine Fox wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:Yeah I guess I could say hello to Duke, but I feel like just saying hey to the group might be easier. Mason said getting close to the tree now. I'll just say hey to him then ask who his friends are, ok? He told Arianna. Mason then walked a few more steps, now within 5 feet of the tree. Hey Duke, nice seeing you again. Who's your friends? He asked the normal fox.
Duke whirled around towards Mason, a slight confused look before it came back to him that he had met Mason the night of Janus' recovery, a smile formed and he extended his paw in a friendly greeting
"Hey Mason, you too."
"These are my friends, Serenade, Grace, Jessie, and Lyn. Buster and Janus were here but they had to leave for something. What about your friends?"
Jessie composed herself, smiled and waved at the group. She then waited for the response of the one known as Mason.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"huh, I think that's actually where my cousin moved," Buster said. "and I guess I could learn from videos..."
he wasn't sure how comfortable he was with the idea of dancing in front of a crowd. A slow dance would be bad enough, a Tribal dance is a whole different game... but seeing how excited Janus was, he couldn't say no.
"Did he? Do you have news about him? Is that a cool place as the vids show? And..." he hugged the rabbit and kissed his ear. "Don't worry about the dance thing. I am absolutely *terrified*, so there's the two of us."
The Moon Howler

Marine Fox wrote:Duke whirled around towards Mason, a slight confused look before it came back to him that he had met Mason the night of Janus' recovery, a smile formed and he extended his paw in a friendly greeting
"Hey Mason, you too."
Christopher waved at the fox "Hello there! I'm Christopher! Nice to meet ya!"

My RP Characters
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Serenade bowed slightly "I'm Serenade Mercury Gla'cier , but you can just call me Serenade . Anyway , I just got here today , nice to meet you all"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Did he? Do you have news about him? Is that a cool place as the vids show? And..." he hugged the rabbit and kissed his ear. "Don't worry about the dance thing. I am absolutely *terrified*, so there's the two of us."
"I'm not sure, but that's where we'll probably be going on our next family vacation, so you can find out then. As for being scared, I'll just have to play it cool like I always do," he said with a smile.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I'm not sure, but that's where we'll probably be going on our next family vacation, so you can find out then. As for being scared, I'll just have to play it cool like I always do," he said with a smile.
At those words, Janus just grinned like the puppy he used to be, a long time ago. "We're going to Meriweather? Together?" Then he started dancing and shaking his butt. "We're going to Meriweather, we're going to Meriweather, we're going to-gether, lalalalla!"
CrystallineWolf

Arianna wasn't sure whether to call Chris her brother out loud, or wait till someone asked a question. She supposed it wouldn't hurt to just leave it be, and introduced herself accordingly to the strange group.

"It's nice to meet you as well! I'm Arianna. And we're also new to Applegate. Been here a few days, but unpacking everything has everyone knackered."

She tried to look friendly for the little creature hiding behind the sheepdog, but following the other's frightened gaze, Arianna realized something.....Mason left his shirt at Matt's house....
Keon

Post by Keon »

Keon was near his friends during all the time, still not talking too much. Then, they met some new people.

Keon looked at they and then said a timid "Hi.", waving his paw and then getting back a little.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"ah yes , and this is another one of my friends , Keon , he's new here as well . A little shy though" Serenade said , motioned at Keon as if like saying "don't be scared"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:At those words, Janus just grinned like the puppy he used to be, a long time ago. "We're going to Meriweather? Together?" Then he started dancing and shaking his butt. "We're going to Meriweather, we're going to Meriweather, we're going to-gether, lalalalla!"
"Well, it might be a little while, we haven't discussed anything with my aunt and uncle," Buster explained. "But I want to go too. I hear I won't be the only Drake there who's dating outside his species."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus stopped, turned and started hopping in front of the bunny. "ReallY?! What this cousin of yours look like? Who is his/her date? Do you two write each other?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Our parents talk, I get news about him through them," he said. "He's a black cat and he's dating a German Shepherd. Of course, I have the advantage in the 'interesting romantic interests' category, what with you being male." he added jokingly.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

All of a sudden, Janus grabbed Buster and leaned him down as if posing in a tango step. "You can say that, pretty buns," he said with a...more ferocious grin. "Alpha doggie knows better. Now..." He gave Buster the deepest kiss, something that would've made a cat's tail curl. Then the wolfdog brought Buster back up standing. "Shall we go? We got a lot of work ahead, then we must tell our parents to buy some grocery, etc etc etc!" he started walking toward his home. "Oh, do you need to go to your place first? Anything in particular you need to pick from there?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

after regaining his composure from the kiss, Buster thought about Janus's question. "well, I'll need to pick up the drinks I offered to bring, maybe get a cooler to keep them cold, but that can wait until right before the picnic. We should probably buy some ice, but I've got cups I can get."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Fine!" the were almost by Janus' home by now. "First the drinks at the mall then the cooler at your place. Now I need to turn you reeeealy purty!"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

The Moon Howler wrote: Christopher waved at the fox "Hello there! I'm Christopher! Nice to meet ya!"
Duke waved back with a warm smile
"It's a pleasure to meet you Christoper"
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

A beat up red pickup truck suddenly comes into view before pulling into the drive way of one of the recently sold houses. In the truck bed is various furniture and household appliances, all of the items seem to either be tucked in tight or securely strapped. Once the truck stops and turns off a man aging about thirty exits. Coming from the passenger side of the truck is a Black dog with a few places with white fur and a red bandana tied around his neck. Without pause both owner and pet work on unloading some of the items from the truck as the man takes them inside.
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Fine!" the were almost by Janus' home by now. "First the drinks at the mall then the cooler at your place. Now I need to turn you reeeealy purty!"
"Actually the drinks are at my place, too," Buster corrected. "and are you saying I'm not already pretty?" he added with a smile.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Janus' tail wagged as his claw scratched the rabbit under his chin. "Sorry, buns: I meant 'tribal'-pretty." he opened the door. "We don't have the time to paint your body as Meriweather's tradition requires. Not to mention the ingredients. But I know a way to make sure you are perfect when the moment comes." they walked up the stairs and into Janus' study. Immediately their nostrils were assaulted by the smells of paints and other art tools.
Janus went to a cabinet and took out a big sheet of white, thick paper. "This will do."
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Marine Fox wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote: Christopher waved at the fox "Hello there! I'm Christopher! Nice to meet ya!"
Duke waved back with a warm smile
"It's a pleasure to meet you Christoper"
Mason waved at most of the new pets, not realizing that some were staring at him. Well its nice to meet all of you. Great now we're all acquainted, we can move on. Mason replied, saying the last part quieter towards his group. He then went and stood next to Arianna, whispering Can we get going? I don't like crowds very much.
Yes, I am a furry.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The mist was gone in the house. And Miles followed silently and invisibly behind Christopher.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Christopher huh ? isn't that the name Miles said he was with ? the blue fox wondered , then noticed the presence behind the three dogs , welp , only one way to be sure . Miles , are you here ?