HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

musclecar326

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by musclecar326 »

Shirosune wrote:
musclecar326 wrote:No, No it's alright. I once knew someone worse than you. So where are you from? Mason asked Sigurd.
"Originally...? Siberia, or at least that's what dad told me...though I don't really remember anything from before I was with him so..." Sigurd answered with a passive tone, looking thoughtful for a moment before adding to his answer. "As far as where we came from to get here...it was an area of Florida just outside Orlando, dad finally got fed-up with how life was there and decided a change would be good for us...and I really can't argue with that, Florida is nice and all, but it's way too hot for my kind...I might be a fully domesticated fox and all...but really I'm still a decedent of the Siberian silver fox...thick fur and Florida really don't mix you know...aaaaaand I'm rambling again, aren't I...?"
No, it's ok to ramble. And Florida sounded like a cool place. Do you want to go around this street and check out the stores here? Mason asked him.
*RING RING* Mason walked away to answer his phone, he came back a little later. Uh, sorry Sigurd I gotta go it's important, I'll see you another time. Bye. Mason then started running back towards home.
Yes, I am a furry.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Sigurd blinked a couple of times as the other pet head off. "O-okay then...nice having met you!" He called the last part loudly, looking toward the dog and waving at him, even he wouldn't see it, before turning his attention back to the area around him. "Now then...what to explore first...?" He questioned to himself aloud thoughtfully before beginning to walk the main street and look at the different shops.
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

Kaori walked out of her house. Hunter had stayed inside because he wanted to play video-games, so she had left him to it.

Kaori spotted Sigurd and walked towards him. "Hey." She said.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marine Fox wrote:"Oh I actually was out on a hunt and I guess I wandered into town. Actually now that i've seen it civilization is really interesting"

Duke starts to get all excited just thinking about all the things he has seen just recently.
Gage's demeanor instantly changed, he'd never seen a feral before moving to Applegate and he wasn't sure he liked being this close to one. He tensed up shot the fox a suspicious look. Sooooooo, you're a feral?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Relax, he's okay. Whether or not he's a lumberjack remains to be seen. Miles thought to Gage.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke knew this was coming sooner or later and felt he'd have to give the truth.

"Well technically yes I would be considered feral if that's what wild animals are, but i'm not violent or aggressive unless the matters calls for it, dont worry i've seen the type of feral you're talking about and it's not a pretty sight but im far from that."

Duke hoped they would understand what he was trying to get by but he felt like they didn't want to hurt him, usually ones who wanted to hurt him either tried shooting him or attacking which even with Miles fierce grip he thought that they were no threat to him now.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage didn't take his eyes off the fox but he relaxed a bit
No offense Miles but I'm still edible, you'll excuse me if I'm not as quick to give him the OK

[quote="Marine Fox"]
"Well technically yes I would be considered feral if that's what wild animals are, but i'm not violent or aggressive unless the matters calls for it, dont worry i've seen the type of feral you're talking about and it's not a pretty sight but im far from that."

Well good luck convincing a bunch of farmers to let a fox run around their town. I dont think they'll be very interested in talking it out y'know?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke laughs a little, then points to the scar on his right shoulder.

"Don't worry i've been shot at before, though i'll try to watch my back not sure a if a suprise broom to the face is as avoidable."
Seth wrote:Gage didn't take his eyes off the fox but he relaxed a bit
No offense Miles but I'm still edible, you'll excuse me if I'm not as quick to give him the OK
Duke looks over to the Corgi, he could tell the dog was uneasy with him.

"You don't need to worry i'm not going to hurt you, though might I ask you where a hunting ground is around here I havn't eaten all day"

Duke forgets to catch himself on the last part remembering that they might think he want's to eat them, he just hopes they dont attack him or run off.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marine Fox wrote:Duke laughs a little, then points to the scar on his right shoulder.

"Don't worry i've been shot at before, though i'll try to watch my back not sure a if a suprise broom to the face is as avoidable."
Seth wrote:Gage didn't take his eyes off the fox but he relaxed a bit
Duke looks over to the Corgi, he could tell the dog was uneasy with him.

"You don't need to worry i'm not going to hurt you, though might I ask you where a hunting ground is around here I havn't eaten all day"

Duke forgets to catch himself on the last part remembering that they might think he want's to eat them, he just hopes they dont attack him or run off.
I wouldn't know, but there's probably something in the woods, though I wouldn't recomend going there
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Luna werewolf wrote:Kaori walked out of her house. Hunter had stayed inside because he wanted to play video-games, so she had left him to it.

Sigurd turned to look at the source of the new voice, canting his head curiously at it's owner before smiling and giving a short wave. "Hello." He greeted in return. "Name's Sigurd, and you would be...?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke looks at the corgi with a puzzled look

"The woods are a great place, why not go there? Theres plenty of things to do!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Marine Fox wrote:Duke looks at the corgi with a puzzled look

"The woods are a great place, why not go there? Theres plenty of things to do!"
"Because we came within an inch of our lives there yesterday. We barely escaped one of the less friendly ferals." Buster said smiling at Duke.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles nodded.

"And he's due out to appear in an hour or so," Miles said, then, he thought about it for a moment, and became quite suspicious.

"Or, so I've been told," he said, looking towards the direction where Hubert's voice had come from.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:Miles nodded.

"And he's due out to appear in an hour or so," Miles said, then, he thought about it for a moment, and became quite suspicious.

"Or, so I've been told," he said, looking towards the direction where Hubert's voice had come from.
"Why the suspicious questioning? Care to clue us in?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Because we came within an inch of our lives there yesterday. We barely escaped one of the less friendly ferals." Buster said smiling at Duke.
"Oh well that is unfortunate but if the animal come's back and tries to hurt any of yall, you guys can tell me and I can deal with them, it wouldn't be the first time an actual feral acted in aggression towards me heh"

Duke started to crack knuckles in excitement for a little clash with a feral, he more or less enjoyed putting feral's in their place as Duke thought they were just outright rude and aggressive
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marine Fox wrote:
"Oh well that is unfortunate but if the animal come's back and tries to hurt any of yall, you guys can tell me and I can deal with them, it wouldn't be the first time an actual feral acted in aggression towards me heh"

Duke started to crack knuckles in excitement for a little clash with a feral, he more or less enjoyed putting feral's in their place as Duke thought they were just outright rude and aggressive
You'll excuse me if that doesn't make me feel particularly safe, no offense but I don't think you wanna tangle with this guy.

How do you know he's coming back Miles? Hubert?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

The spirit dragon's mind voice answered him a moment later. <Sunset is near now. The hunter is coming. Until morning rises, the woods are his territory. I can and will do my best to protect those who wander there, but please try to avoid that.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:The spirit dragon's mind voice answered him a moment later. <Sunset is near now. The hunter is coming. Until morning rises, the woods are his territory. I can and will do my best to protect those who wander there, but please try to avoid that.
I didn't plan on going back any time soon, but thanks for the heads up

(OOC it's about 30 minutes before sunset)
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Seth wrote:(OOC it's about 30 minutes before sunset)
((OOC:Then it's time for Rena to get up.))

Rena sat up with a groggy yawn as she rubbed her eyes to try and help her wake up. It wasn't until she looked at the clock that she realized how late she'd slept, and threw herself out of her bed in a rush to get ready. "I can't believe I slept through my alarm, and with what worse circumstances?" She'd said to herself angrily as she threw her jacket on, raiding the fridge for a quick bite to eat before bolting out the front door and storming down the stairs, her snack hanging out the side of her mouth.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Because it was Hubert who informed me. And I want to know why.

"I'll fill ya all in later," Miles said, "In the mean time, any body got a spare dollar to get this fella a quick bite? And besides, if they were ranchers, sure, they'd probably mind. Apple farmers? Gimme a break."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke appreciated the compassion but he had no clue what he was talking about, he dhad heard the word dollar before and guessed it was a form of currency but didn't know the explicit value but he appreciated the gesture anyway

"Oh no thats alright you dont have to get me anything, its actually getting late and I should probably head back to the barn, mabey i'll even run into your friend and he can see what's what."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marine Fox wrote:Duke appreciated the compassion but he had no clue what he was talking about, he dhad heard the word dollar before and guessed it was a form of currency but didn't know the explicit value but he appreciated the gesture anyway

"Oh no thats alright you dont have to get me anything, its actually getting late and I should probably head back to the barn, mabey i'll even run into your friend and he can see what's what."
Your funeral I guess. But if I was you I'd get out of there as quick as possible.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

Shirosune wrote:
Luna werewolf wrote:Kaori walked out of her house. Hunter had stayed inside because he wanted to play video-games, so she had left him to it.

Sigurd turned to look at the source of the new voice, canting his head curiously at it's owner before smiling and giving a short wave. "Hello." He greeted in return. "Name's Sigurd, and you would be...?"
"Hi. My name is Kaori." Kaori said.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Suit yourself," Miles said, "But he does have a point. That creep almost tore down the door to get at a group of us. I wouldn't have been surprised if he broke in even. Say, the house is pretty big, and there's a book case or drawer or two that can be shoved against the door. Maybe you could stay there for the night? After you get a meal of course, there's no food there."

Hubert, how do you know about the hunter?
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Let us just say that certain...ghosts can be very, very dangerous. That is why I take care of protecting innocents from harm. If I am allowed to.>
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

That's not good enough. Miles thought, crossing his arms and looking in Hubert's direction.

There's more. And I'm going to find it out whether you like it or not.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Seth wrote:Your funeral I guess. But if I was you I'd get out of there as quick as possible.
Duke gave an uneasy smile, more or less scared and curious at how they were making this human sound.

"Well I appreciate the confidence but if I happen to come across this man i'll make sure he doesn't know whats coming"
xhunterko wrote:"Suit yourself," Miles said, "But he does have a point. That creep almost tore down the door to get at a group of us. I wouldn't have been surprised if he broke in even. Say, the house is pretty big, and there's a book case or drawer or two that can be shoved against the door. Maybe you could stay there for the night? After you get a meal of course, there's no food there."
Duke was a little surprised at the hospitality.

"W-What really? I mean I dont want to impose but if you're offering a spot and it wouldn't be any trouble."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Eh, no trouble," Miles said, "I'm a ghost. A little company doesn't hurt anything. And man? It's a feral. Some type of wolf from what I saw. Glowing eyes too."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

xhunterko wrote:"Eh, no trouble," Miles said, "I'm a ghost. A little company doesn't hurt anything. And man? It's a feral. Some type of wolf from what I saw. Glowing eyes too."
"Ok then i'll just follow you, oh and if it's a feral that's even better most likely a lack of intelligence, will help against the upped aggressivness but either way if it does come back, dont worry i've handled a fair share of ferals"

When Duke heard glowing eye's he sorta chuckled a little and though to himself and though he sounded a little over zealous with his claims but he knew what he'd be getting into.
*Huh glowing eye's? Mabey a feline either way it only makes it easier to spot the creature*
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Luna werewolf wrote:"Hi. My name is Kaori." Kaori said.
"Nice to meet you then Kaori." Sigurd responded, smile still in place. "You'll have to forgive me, I'm pretty much completely new here, so I'm still a bit unfamiliar with everything...and everyone as well." He said with a nervous chuckle.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, I don't know about you guys but I'd like to look around town more," Miles said.
Last edited by xhunterko on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Yeah. I've been here about a day and a half and all I know is the forest and the book store."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Works for me, but we should probably find a collar for our new friend here.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke nods to miles
Seth wrote:Works for me, but we should probably find a collar for our new friend here.
Duke looks at his neck then back at the other pets realizing he didn't have a collar he didn't really know why they wore those collars.

"Wait so whats a collar for?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Basically if your a feral it's good for keeping the law off your back," Miles said, "Since I'm a ghost I'm technically a stray so I don't need one."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke was a little curious he remembered collars and never knew what they were initially intended for but he liked how they looked.

"So how does one get a collar?"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

After Mason had finished the business he had at home, he thought he could go look for Sigurd again, and apologize for earlier. So he took off for main street again, Mason arrived a few minutes later. He started to scan the street for Sigurd, seeing him not far from where he left Sigurd earlier. Mason jogged toward him and another pet he recognized but couldn't name.
Yes, I am a furry.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marine Fox wrote:Duke was a little curious he remembered collars and never knew what they were initially intended for but he liked how they looked.

"So how does one get a collar?"
Well I have an extra one, but I doub it'd fit you. Buster?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I don't think any of mine would fit him either. We could buy one somewhere."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Pfft, buy, heh," Miles said.

Hey Hubert, there's a pet store here in Applegate right?