HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

musclecar326

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by musclecar326 »

Well since Richter, and Christopher are going with Rena and Miles is going with the lovebirds. I guess I'm stuck with you. Mason said to Albert. Perhaps we could join the lovebirds and Mile's group. Is that alright with you?
Yes, I am a furry.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Seth wrote:Gage leaned on a tree next to Buster,
Do you mind if I come with you Buster?
"Of course not," the bunny answered with a smile.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Well, then, since everyone is here at the moment, I guess it couldn't hurt to begin. I hope your all ready. Cause this is really a sad story. Miles thought to everyone.
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

xhunterko wrote:Well, then, since everyone is here at the moment, I guess it couldn't hurt to begin. I hope your all ready. Cause this is really a sad story. Miles thought to everyone.
"Gah! Theres a, a, voice-" Shouted Kaori.

Hunter put a comforting hand on her arm, "It's ok, he's a ghost.".

Ooc: And it's totally normal that he's ok with that.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh! I'm terrribly sorry Miss. I didn't mean to startle you," Miles said to Kaori.

"I hope you don't mind. It's the most efficient way for everyone to 'hear' me at least," Miles said, "Um, if I may, get your name Miss...?"
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

"Alright!" Rex announced "Everyone who'll come with me gather around that table so we can do the final count."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Mason walked over to the table Rex pointed at, and sat down. Waiting to go into the woods.
Yes, I am a furry.
Aerroxosity

Post by Aerroxosity »

Luna werewolf wrote:Kaori felt awkward. She didn't know anyone well enough to have favourites, but she didn't want to get left behind.
Albert inched his way over to Kaori and said hello with a wave of his paw "Uh, hey, did you, uh, have a group you were going to go with already?" he asked nervous and started to wait for an answer with anticipation.
xhunterko wrote:Well, then, since everyone is here at the moment, I guess it couldn't hurt to begin. I hope your all ready. Cause this is really a sad story. Miles thought to everyone.
-Hmm, I've been curious what his story is since yesterday, how exciting!- Albert thought to himself.
~~~~----~~~~

Casey playfully ran along laughing as she tried to stay ahead of David "C'mon, we should get back as fast as we can!" she called to David between laughter!

(OOC: Ho ho! Finally back and kicking!)
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena quickly dragged the wolf over to the table where buster had headed. "I hope nothin' bad happens to the other groups." She said once she was close enough to talk. "But splittin' into groups is probably the best thing we could do with our numbers here. It's... overwhelming to say the least." She added, hoping to have made her point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aerroxosity wrote:Casey playfully ran along laughing as she tried to stay ahead of David "C'mon, we should get back as fast as we can!" she called to David between laughter!
David was chasing Casey as fast as he could, but he just wasn't in the same physical shape as her, and was slowing down from exhaustion. "I'm trying, but you've alwasy, been a faster, runner than me!" He called back, laughing quietly to himself as he readjusted his scarf.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles shrugged and decided it best to wait on her. He sat down on a table and decided to start.

Well, I know this is going to sound cliche', but, it really was a dark and stormy night. Not when I died, but, I guess you can say when I started dying. It was, sigh, 1971 in late Febuary. I had come down with a cough that night. My mom didn't take me to the vet then, as worried as she was, she decided to wait and see how bad it was first. That's when I got this darn cough at least.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles paused for a moment thinking of what to say next.

Well, cause the storms were pretty bad, the midwest is like that, she decided to wait til next week. After that though, my cough started going downhill. Me and my girlfriend were both afraid of it being pneumonia, so we had a couple long talks over the weekend. We decided it best to wait after the vet visit. Anyways. The vet appointment kept getting delayed due to oversight, and my mom's schedule going haywire. We finally got in the next week. My cough wasn't that bad, yet. And the weather had been clear the past few days. Then, well, things didn't get any better. Sigh.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

xhunterko wrote:Miles paused for a moment thinking of what to say next.

Well, cause the storms were pretty bad, the midwest is like that, she decided to wait til next week. After that though, my cough started going downhill. Me and my girlfriend were both afraid of it being pneumonia, so we had a couple long talks over the weekend. We decided it best to wait after the vet visit. Anyways. The vet appointment kept getting delayed due to oversight, and my mom's schedule going haywire. We finally got in the next week. My cough wasn't that bad, yet. And the weather had been clear the past few days. Then, well, things didn't get any better. Sigh.
That's awful,did anyone ever figure out that you came back?
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Ah, I'm getting to that. Well. Phew. The thing is we finally got a date settled for the appointment. It was on a Monday, about a week later. The cough was getting worse, and my girl was getting anxious. So, me and my mom, (she was single) got in the van and headed to town. It was about a half hour away, and I was sitting in the front. Well, it had started to pour again and my mom was being real careful. At least, she was. The idiot driver on the other lane wasn't. You can put the pieces together yourself what happened. Luckily, my mom survived. Me, the van, and the idiot drunk, were totaled under a tree. Sigh. I was wearing a seatbelt too. Well, at first, I was in shock as to what happened. I was just lying there in the car thinking was it all over. When they came and took the body away 3 days later, I was still in shock. I was still in shock about a week or so when it finally hit me that I was a ghost. I eventually got up, looked around, moved my limbs around and thought: Well, this is cool, the afterlife isn't so bad. I was wrong, dead wrong.
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

Aerroxosity wrote:
Luna werewolf wrote:Kaori felt awkward. She didn't know anyone well enough to have favourites, but she didn't want to get left behind.
Albert inched his way over to Kaori and said hello with a wave of his paw "Uh, hey, did you, uh, have a group you were going to go with already?" he asked nervous and started to wait for an answer with anticipation.
Kaori smiled, "No. I don't really know anyone well enough. I'm Kaori by the way."

Kaori. Don't worry. I've read loads of books about ghosts. she thought to Miles.

Ooc: Sorry if anyone was waiting on me. :s
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
The Moon Howler

xhunterko wrote:Ah, I'm getting to that. Well. Phew. The thing is we finally got a date settled for the appointment. It was on a Monday, about a week later. The cough was getting worse, and my girl was getting anxious. So, me and my mom, (she was single) got in the van and headed to town. It was about a half hour away, and I was sitting in the front. Well, it had started to pour again and my mom was being real careful. At least, she was. The idiot driver on the other lane wasn't. You can put the pieces together yourself what happened. Luckily, my mom survived. Me, the van, and the idiot drunk, were totaled under a tree. Sigh. I was wearing a seatbelt too. Well, at first, I was in shock as to what happened. I was just lying there in the car thinking was it all over. When they came and took the body away 3 days later, I was still in shock. I was still in shock about a week or so when it finally hit me that I was a ghost. I eventually got up, looked around, moved my limbs around and thought: Well, this is cool, the afterlife isn't so bad. I was wrong, dead wrong.
Rex's ears fell as he thought to Miles
"It must've been a real shock for everyone, especially you. So what happened to your Mom and girlfriend?"
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I told you it would get sad. And here it is. Phew. Nice to finally meet you though Miss Kaori.

Miles got up on a table and laid down, looking at the clouds. A small tear crept in his eye as he told the next bit.

Well, there's the rub. There were no psychics there. And, well, it's strange, I was mute, and couldn't think out. As a psychic later explained it to me, it sometime happened, and I was a new ghost. And, well, people do need about three years or so to recover from somebodies death, well, during that time, I read about what ghosts could and couldn't do. There were no other ghosts to help me either. Not that they would've, stupid selfish jerks. Grrr. But, you see, I tried to make contact, I really did. But it always failed, every time. So, I eventually got tired of it and just watched. My mom, well, she eventually got married and had a family.

Then she moved. I wanted to follow, but I was still wanting to be close to my girl, you know. I later heard her husband, though, had died in, you wouldn't guess, another car wreck. Well, my death was hard on my girlfriend, it took her a few years but she eventually found love again. I was happy for her, and followed their every moment as best I could. Then, well, they eventually decided to have kittens. Heh, she said she wanted to name one after me and he agreed. Well. Phew. She. She....Phew.
The Moon Howler

"She what?" Christopher thought to Miles "What happened with her?"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster was just listening to Miles's tale intently, saving any reactions until the end.
(OOC: felt I should post, just to say I'm still here.)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Can I not pause for a second in a particularly hurtful time in the story?! Miles shot back angrily. Then he noticed everyone still waiting around. He wiped away a tear and got up.

"Oh. I'm sorry guys, I was supposed to tell this while we were in the woods," Miles said, "Shall we go ahead and go and I'll continue then or shall I just keep going?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Go ahead and finish the story, we're already this far into it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Mason just sat back and listened to Mile's story feeling bad for him but not showing anything knowing his own past was also sad. I feel for you, that would be tough for anyone.
Yes, I am a furry.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Lets save the hike for after the stories in general." Rena said. "Easier than us thinkin' part of our story to you then you thinkin' it to everyone else." She added, thinking about how many people Miles needed to think to for everyone to hear the story. "I need to be home 'for noon though. woke up early and I need to be awake tonight." She said, hoping someone else had the time, just in case she needed to be home soon. :Blasted eyesight.: She thought, looking at where she'd wear a wristwatch.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Yeah, it still is sometimes. Miles thought to Mason.

"All right then," Miles said. Then he continued.

Well, I'll spare you the details, but, suffice to say, I don't hate him. The poor guy was as distraught as I was. I held on to her hand until the last. And she saw me as she was leaving. Why I wasn't taken then I dunno. She was at first surprised, then sorrowful, then she was gone. Sigh. The kittens were lovely though. There were three daughters, just as lovely as she. The poor guy had a handful trying to ween them himself. After that they weren't that hard to get families for. Heh. Sigh. After that, there's not much left but their and their dad's lives. Except the poor guy never found a love again. All three of his daughters moved away. Then, I guess it had been a few years, my mom passed away. And since I didn't have any connections there, I wandered around. And, I guess you can say, that has been my afterlife thus far. Sorry for the sad story, couldn't say I didn't warn ya, heh. Sigh.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT IN THE OOC IT'S 4PM NOW
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

After spending time with the others in the woods, Buster went back to Janus's house to have lunch. after that he went home to lie on his bed and just think. But around 4, this got boring.
"Mom. I'm going to go back out. I'll call you if I'm going to get back late."
geez. emotional confusion is not familiar territory. I don't like this one bit, he thought as he walked back to town. no matter what he was thinking about, his thoughts kept drifting back to Janus. Come on man, you still barely know him.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Two hours.
As she worked in her study, Isabel Lagrange kept moving her eyes to the wall clock.
<I will take care of him, you know that.>
She didn't have to answer to the mind voice. It would be futile.
She could only hope, hope that when Janus would wake up, he'd be...normal.
She sighed. Not likely, is it, Hubert?
<Not yet. I am sorry.>
Are you? How many died under your watch since you started your job? Millions? How long before you stopped being really worried for a single life?
<That's a prerogative of the demons. I am not one.>
Isabel sighed. I hate you.
<I don't.>
Argh!
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

After the quiet walk in the woods, Mason went home. After having a snack, him and Troy went downstairs to do some MMA training. He had some pent up anger that he needed to release. **About 4 p.m.** Mason was done training and just got done taking a shower. I'm going to go for a little jog, I'll be back in a bit. He called to troy was in front of the TV. Alright, dinner will be in at 6, be back before that. Troy called back. And so Mason went out the front door and started to jog.
Yes, I am a furry.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:After spending time with the others in the woods, Buster went back to Janus's house to have lunch. after that he went home to lie on his bed and just think. But around 4, this got boring.
"Mom. I'm going to go back out. I'll call you if I'm going to get back late."
geez. emotional confusion is not familiar territory. I don't like this one bit, he thought as he walked back to town. no matter what he was thinking about, his thoughts kept drifting back to Janus. Come on man, you still barely know him.
Gage was sitting on his porch reading when he saw Buster walking towards his house looking like he was lost in thought Hey Buster! what's up?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster was a bit startled.
"Huh? oh, hey Gage. I was just going to see what there was to do on main street. we didn't spend much time there yesterday."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster was a bit startled.
"Huh? oh, hey Gage. I was just going to see what there was to do on main street. we didn't spend much time there yesterday."
cool, do you mind if I come with?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Not at all."
easier to distract myself with other pets, anyway.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Not at all."
Cool, gimme a sec I gotta tell mom, gage opened his front door and yelled to his parents, I'm headin over to main street, I'll see ya later.
He walked down his front steps and stood next to Buster, Lead the way sir.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

In the late afternoon at about 4pm, Duke rolled out of his makeshift bed falling facefirst onto the dirt floor, Duke just sighed at the unfortunate way to wake up but he quickly got up and started to just stretch and wake up and after a prompt disturbance from a growling stomach Duke decided to head out in search of some small game.

"Hrmm well since I overslept I should head out farther, mabey even get some bigger food, like oh mabey a deer or a few rabbits Mmm!"

Duke just fantasized about the possible game he could catch, but started off out of his barn and into the woods trying to keep silent. The route he was taking wasn't traveled alot but he was sure he'd find something, as he went along he started to catch an odd smell and after attempting to follow the scent he found an odd little site, but the smell was extremely potent, after some searching around Duke found a few prints on the ground.

"Huh they smell a bit fresh, like clean and groomed"

As his curiosity rose he followed the scent, and the tracks which there were many of until he came onto a large apple orchard but not one, two apple orchards, and a road splitting them. Duke was a bt skeptical as he had never encounted a town before but decided he could probably find some food so he started to wander into the town.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

You know, when emotions run high, your thoughts tend to stray, and I can pick some of those up you know.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:You know, when emotions run high, your thoughts tend to stray, and I can pick some of those up you know.
I have got to remember that my thoughts aren't as private as they used to be. How much did you... hear? sense? what would you call it in your case?
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

Sigurd opened his eyes and looked around groggily as he felt the truck come to a stop. Traveling in a vehicle always seemed to put him to sleep for some reason, but at least it made the trips go by faster. "Hnn...are we there...?" He questioned the vehicle's driver, one Nathan Volland or as Sigurd had come to call the man, dad, before giving a yawn and a stretch, a couple of joints popping thanks to the odd position he had slept in.

"We are." Nathan answered his he turned the key and shut the truck off, a small u-haul. "It's a bit later than I had hoped, but we're here at least, and there isn't too much for us to do thanks to hiring those movers, so..." The man trailed off as he looked over at the strangely colored fox with a knowing grin.

"So I can go out and explore a bit?" Sigurd questioned excitedly, at seeing a nod from his dad the fox freed himself from the buckles that held him and bolted from the truck so fast one might have thought he had teleported, after just a moment though, he turned around and stuck his head back in the truck. "Um...heh...which way is town?" He questioned sheepishly, getting a finger pointing in the general direction as his answer he nodded and was off again, this time set to explore the area that was his new hometown.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I have got to remember that my thoughts aren't as private as they used to be. How much did you... hear? sense? what would you call it in your case?
Oh come on now. Don't be like that. You know how your trying to tune into a radio station? And you get a bunch of static, then voice, then stacic? Well, I didn't really hear or, to put it easier, read anything you thought. But basically, "other pets" is all I heard. Sometimes It works. Others it don't. I wasn't blessed with such an ability. Good thing too. And since you were directing your thoughts elsewhere, it just makes sense.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Don't be like what? if you even heard a word of what I thought, then it's less private than it used to be, I just have to be a bit more carefuel is all.
During this conversation, buster and Gage had reached Main street.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke started to wander into the residential part of Applegate, he just took in the sites curious about everything he saw, though as he passed by people, most just stared or pointed though he didn't notice it as he was too inticed by the simple town he didn't even notice he was coming up on a few of the residential pets, he just kept walking along looking and admiring every house even the stop lights and stopsighns.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Don't be like what? if you even heard a word of what I thought, then it's less private than it used to be, I just have to be a bit more carefuel is all.
During this conversation, buster and Gage had reached Main street.
So where do you wanna go? Gage noticed a fox walking towards them, he gave a quick nod of acknowledgement but nothing more, he would let Buster talk to him if he wanted but he certainly didn't want to.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz