Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Dr. Prower

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by Dr. Prower »

Name- Aaron Morris

Character Sheet

Species- Dog (American Pit Bull Terrier)

Age- 19 dog years (5 1/2 Human years)

Neighborhood- Richmond Acres

Appearance- Aaron has bright blue eyes and pitch black fur covering his body, with a wide patch of white fur covering his tummy. He has a short snout and pointy ears. He wears a blue collar with a pair of silver dice hanging from it.

Personality- Always a talkative person, Aaron is not one to be shy. He's a very caring person who will gladly lend a ear and a helping hand to his friends when they need it. It's easy for him to tell how someone is feeling, and he's usually able to cheer someone up easily. He sometimes can be a bit annoying at times, and he's a little bit lazy, but he absolutely loves to have fun in any way he can.

Special-

Strength: 6
Perception: 9
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 7
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 4
Luck: 7
Last edited by Dr. Prower on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

I can't tell if you're new Prower ;___;

But if you are... I think you just need to put (5 1/2 Human years) next to age. everything else checks out, If I'm correct.

what what? Jolly good time.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:I can't tell if you're new Prower ;___;

But if you are... I think you just need to put (5 1/2 Human years) next to age. everything else checks out, If I'm correct.
Thanks for the tip. I fixed the age section, should be less confusion now.
Clockwork Hero

Post by Clockwork Hero »

Computer issues fixed, I'm hoping to rejoin this game if at all possible, with a change in venue in my case.

Name: Locke O'Hanlon

Species:Dog-Chinook

Neighborhood: Richmond Acres

-Appearance-
Average looking chinook dog, tawny with black points on his muzzle and propeller droop ears. He wears a blue collar with an old looking key hanging from it. Other than that, nothing special about him.

-Personality-
Locke is a dry witted, outgoing personality, a dog of the people, as it were. He's also rather inquisitive, or nosy, with a joie de vivre he tends to expend upon others. He has a great affinity for puzzles and antiques that tend to exploit his innate curiosity.

-Other Notes-
-Stated earlier, a big fan of puzzles, mainly mechanical ones, and anything old or antique.
-Is new to the neighborhood, his Dad moving in a change of work venue.
-He doesn't actually know what the old key on his collar goes to, if anything at all, and it's always bugged him.

-SPECIAL-

Strength-5
Perception-7
Endurance-6
Charisma-6
Intelligence-8
Agility-5
Luck-5
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

I'm either planning to put a second character into RG or a new character into RA. Either way it will be some sort of akita (I've been watching too much Ginga Densetsu Weed...) but I want to know which option people would prefer.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Put a second in Rg, if you wanted, Your personality seems like the kind that belongs in Rg :3
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Plus, adding to what Zander said. it would be much less work for you, you wouldn't have to keep track of so many dang posts in TWO threads.

Clockwork Herroooo, Welcome back, from whatever happened. I guess. as far as I can tell everything checks out, enjoy your time in the RP man.

DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Name - Lyd Vysemo

Spieces - Dog - Unknown Breed

Age - 17.5 ( 5 in human years)

Neiborhood - Richmond Acres

Appearance - He wears an all-black collar which stands out from his pale golden fur. He has a patch of black fur along his back with three orange dots in it. His eyes match his collar, a jet-black. Along with the collar, Lyd also wears two necklaces, both of which are stone hearts, one blue and one black which hang down to about the area of his heart. The tag on his collar is that of the Empire State Building. He also has a scar under his right eye.

Personality - Lyd is somewhat short-tempered due to the ridicule of his name. He tends to avoid others whenever possible and can be quite annoying at times when he is in public. He is a fairly decent liar and uses that skill to get his way. Even though he trys to avoid social situations, he can handle himself quite well when forced into one.

Other Notes -
- Lyd's name means "cat", which he trys to hide by claiming it to be "dog", a believable lie due to the length of his name.
- Lyd's family is moving due to city life being to much of a toll on the entire family.
- There was another pet in the Vysemo family, however, she dissappeared shortly before they moved.
- City life has raised Lyd's senses to danger, and has often had to run from many allyway strays.
- The spots on his back are from a gang that he was in before he was adopted

SPECIAL -

Strength - 4

Perception - 10

Endurance - 4

Charisma - 5

Intelligence - 7

Agility - 8

Luck - 4
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Thu May 27, 2010 7:51 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Cool, we got another new guy in RA :)
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Name: Will

Species: Akita Inu

Age: 7 (2 human years) (Yes I know this is not recommended but it's for a good reason. I will attempt to try my best to play this one properly)

Neighbourhood: Radiant Gardens

Appearance: Divided into two clear parts, a bit like Beta's fur. Back half is all blue, front half is all white. This is the same on his curled tail (:D), although because it curls this can sometimes look unclear. He's only 2 feet tall.

Personality: a friendly puppy, Will hasn't exactly had an easy life. A year in care followed by a year with a very odd owner, Weed hasn't exactly been unlucky but he has lived in strange circumstances. Although being friendly is generally a good thing, if Weed meets someone who he really likes, he can sometimes be a bit clingy with them. The problem is, he can't always tell if they appreciate it or not. He's had to care for himself on the odd occasion, so he's pretty tough for a puppy. He's also pretty fast.

Other Notes: he was born while his mother was in care, and he lived in care with her for his first year of life. Sadly, a few days after his first birthday (in human years), his mother passed away. On the same day, he was adopted by a man who was attached to him as soon as he saw what colour his fur was. The man in question wasn't exactly horrible. He was a very good owner when he actually tried, but he had a bit of a memory problem...so he didn't always remember that Will was his dog. Will however became very attached to him. This all became a problem when the man was diagnosed as clincally insane...a few days after Will's second birthday. Will got over it quickly when he found out who his new dad would be - a rather well-known man around his old neighbourhood who went by the name of Bob Thomas.

STR: 4 -> 2 (4)
PER: 4 (8)
END: 7 (15)
CHA: 10 (25)
INT: 4 (29)
AGI: 7 (36)
LUC: 6 (42)

NOTE: From what I understand, I'm meant to cut down strength or endurance AFTER assigning all of the stats, so strengh counts as 4 points instead of 2. Can someone please clarify this so that I can make any changes if I need to?
Last edited by Bolly on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

That's Strength AND Endurance, and yes, you cut it after adding. and rounding down. I know this from memory.

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:That's Strength AND Endurance, and yes, you cut it after adding. and rounding down. I know this from memory.
INCORRECT.
First Post wrote:-Young animals, such as pups, cut either their strength or endurance by half (rounding down) and neither of those stats may be above 7, and their intelligence can not be above 5. Young animals simply have not had enough time in the world to develop their bodies and minds. (Ages younger than 10.5 years old/3 human years)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

A quick message: If, and when, RA needs a neighborhood watch, I'd be more than happy to step up for the job.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

So, as far as the rules in the first post go, I've done everything right with Will. Unless there is any serious concern from anyone I'll be entering him into RG pretty soon.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

I was pretty sure that young animals cut str and int.

Reasoning:

Str because they are smaller than normal and unable to do what a adult can do.

Int because they are still new to the world and have less exposure, their are still exploring their enviroment and still learning the ropes.

Not endurance because they are sometimes can be super hyper and can run around and not let up...I've learned this the hard way with my puppies.
Make Pasta not war.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

I would support INT just not being above 5. Little kids can be smarter than you realize. They can also be vicious.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Well, his stats look good to me, as for what stats should be cut, I'm not so sure about End, kids can have alot of energy, so I'm inclined to not cut that. Int can't be above 5, but is not cut.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Well, since i'm having Lyd think about someone no one's meet, but will eventually, i figured I'd make one for her.

Name - Robin Vysemo

Spieces - Cat - Unknown Breed

Age - 19 (5.5 human)

Nieghborhood - Richmond Acres

Appearence - Robin's fur is similar to Lyd's patternwise. She is mostly dark, dark blue, which is often confused with black, except for a pacth of white along her back. She too has three orange dots in the white patch. Robin's blue collar has an Empire State Building tag just like Lyd's, only her's has a bite taken out of it. She also has two stone heart necklaces like Lyd, except her's are pale gold and black.

Personality - Robin, unlike Lyd, enjoys any social contact she can find, often dragging Lyd along with her. She is often the center of attention, and can get almost anything to go her way. However, after a month of living on the streets of NYC, she lost these traits and has become quite feral, hostile and attacking anything that draws too close.

Other Notes -
- She is quite smart, able to alter and add anything to anything, (For example, she added a speaker to Lyd's collar that has Mrs. Vysemo's voice call out for him whenever he hits a button)
-Even though she is older than Lyd, the humans of the Vysemo family consider her to be the baby of the family, unlike Lyd, who treats her like a big sister.
-The dots on her back are the equivilant to human gang tatoos, from which she got from a gang before the Vysemo's adopted her.

SPECIAL -

Strength - 5

Perception - 7

Endurance - 4

Charisma -10

Intelligence - 10

Agility - 3

Luck - 3
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

-Name-
Crimson Hunterrsun

-Species-
Alaskan malimut

-Age-
4 years (14 pet years)

-Neighborhood-
richmond acres

-Appearance-
a mildly stong build, average height, fur has and unaturally red tinge to it.
Has a black socks colouration over all paws
Tail is curly and very fuzzy.
Wears a pale blue collar with a bronze hammer of thor attached to it

-Personality-
the loner type, isn’t very good at making friends, very quiet and shy, is surprised when ever somebody even bothers to talk to him
Gets very protective over the things he loves
Is very pious towards the norse gods.
Is complete putty in anybodies paws who can figure out his weakness (belly rubs)

-Other Notes-
was adopted from an abusive household and is still untrusting of humans. Is just now beginning to trust his owners (parents)
Grew up having to fend for his life even though he had a family and owners.

before moving to richmon acres he lived on a small farm in tasmania (australia)

he is very secretly a cat fancier but it sometimes is blatantly obvious

-SPECIAL-

Strength- 7

Perception- 7

Endurance- 5

Charisma- 2

Intelligence- 8

Agility- 5

Luck- 5.
Last edited by furryovrlord on Mon May 31, 2010 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Name: Djinn (pronounced Gin)
Species: Cat
Town- Richardson Valley

Appearance: Djinn is one of few cats who is completely black. There is not a single part of his fur that is any other color, apart from his eyes which are yellow. His chest, his muzzle, his paws, all the same pitch black as the majority of his body. It's a rare occasion but it actually helps him with sneaking around. He wears absolutely nothing, not even an attempt to pass as an owned pet.

Personality: He was a little distrustful of people, however recently he discovered the benefits of being a pet. A former stray who lived his whole life in the (lol) underground of Richardson Valley. He met Pyxis and after helping defend him from a stray dog he ended up living with Pyxis' family. He still needs to learn a little bit about manners and what is considered civilized but he is making progress. Undiscovered fact at this point, he is illiterate.

SPECIAL
Strength-5
Perception-8
Endurance-6
Charisma-5
Intelligence-8
Agility-8
Luck-2
Djinn: S-5 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-7 A-10 L-2
Glory: S-4 P-6 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-6 L-5
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Are there any spots open left in Richmond Acres? I'm thinking of maybe introducing a new character therein....
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
DarkHeartsAndSuch

ChewyChewy wrote:Are there any spots open left in Richmond Acres? I'm thinking of maybe introducing a new character therein....
yeah, 2 or 3

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

How does RG have 5 spots open with 19 pets, while RA has 2 spots open with 17 pets? Or is it counted by the player?
DarkHeartsAndSuch

ctcmjh wrote:How does RG have 5 spots open with 19 pets, while RA has 2 spots open with 17 pets? Or is it counted by the player?
it is player counted... I think... 95% sure...

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

That makes much more sense, as RA has 13 players, RG has 10 players and RV has 15 players.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

That few already? :shock:

Okay, then here's my bio for Richmond Acres....

Name: Hazel Nut

Species: Cat (Short American Curl)

Neighborhood: Richmond Acres

Appearance: She often has a smirk to her mouth, and a sly look to her eyes. She's usually very relaxed and her stretching can make her seem taller than she is. She is in very good shape, exercising every day. She has green eyes and wears a yellow collar with a brown nut tag.

Personality: Hazel is the pranking type. She likes to play tricks on others, and is almost always laid-back and lazy, enjoying simple pleasures (when she isn't pranking someone). But she has a good heart and believes in standing up for what's right, which means protecting those smaller or weaker than she is. She will only prank someone who will either appreciate it or else who deserves it, and she always waits for them to make the first move.

Other Notes: In her old neighborhood she was part of a gang called The Flying Felines. She'd gotten into it because she thought it was a way to have fun with her friends, but eventually they got into trouble with the law, doing illegal pranks that went too far, even on targets who didn't deserve it. For this reason she defected even before moving to Richmond Acres with her owner, although she still keeps in touch with the leader of the gang, a tomcat named Rock Band. They used to be an item, but are not anymore--although they are still friends.

SPECIAL:

S - 4
P - 6
E - 7
C - 7
I - 7
A - 6
L - 5
Last edited by ChewyChewy on Mon May 31, 2010 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PF chars

--Phoenix

SweetCupcakeCat

Post by SweetCupcakeCat »

I'll post mine for Richmond Acres

Name: Ember

Species: A orange Tabby cat

Gang: None

Appearance: http://i47.tinypic.com/2uykht5.jpg

Personality: Ember is a happy, bubbly type of person. She can be carefree and cheery almost everyday. Though she can be as short tempered but usually forgets about her problems and sees the positive side of life. She also loves to go shopping which is her favorite hobby.

Other Notes: Ember used to live in a different village with her own feline parents. But they were separated after a huge war in her hometown. She was just a little kitten when her parents had only left her and did not brought her along with them. Her world was alone, scared, and filled with darkness.

Ember traveled and traveled until she stopped near a house and began to cry. One of the owners of the house found her and decided to take care of her. They pampered her many times and took her shopping that's how she became a fashion addict. Now that she has found a new family, her life was filled with light and happiness. It seemed that she'd never been this happy before in her life.

Special:
S:5
P:5
E:7
C:6
I:5
A:8
L:6
Last edited by SweetCupcakeCat on Fri May 28, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am a Sasha fan!~
I am always up for an RP. ^^
Zander

Post by Zander »

Are there any Spots left open for Richmond acres? If so i want a character there :3

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Zander wrote:Are there any Spots left open for Richmond acres? If so i want a character there :3
It doesn't look like it, sorry.... :( I think Cupcake and I took the last two (maybe two new neighborhoods should have been made, since I think the novelty was a big attractor for Richmond Acres)....
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zander

Post by Zander »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:yeah, 2 or 3
Lets have him answer it.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Zander wrote:
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:yeah, 2 or 3
Lets have him answer it.
When I said that, it was 2, and before chewy made one... So now it = 0

RP Characters
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Waitwaitwaitwait, no there are no spots left for RA, yes it is counted by player not characters, annnd there are only spots open in RG. Sorry man, try there.

CUPCAKECAT, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO GET TO YOU.
First on the list... "Age: One human year (3.5 pet years)" she would be a kitten, like, a kid, hardly old enough to experience what she has. I would suggest at least three or four human years. ALSO... nothing else. alright you probably know everything else. if you have any questions, just ask and I'll see if I can find/remember it.

EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

Ladies and gents, RA is now officially full. That was kinda fast seeing how it fills up :mrgreen:

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

It seems we need a new neighborhood.

Ladies and gentlemen, let the naming begin! There is one condition: it can't start with "R." We have enough "R's!"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Buckdida wrote:It seems we need a new neighborhood.

Ladies and gentlemen, let the naming begin! There is one condition: it can't start with "R." We have enough "R's!"
i was wondering why each neighborhood started with an R

RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

How about.....
Brook Meadows?
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

The Game wrote:How about.....
Brook Meadows?
I second that.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Dr. Prower wrote:
The Game wrote:How about.....
Brook Meadows?
I second that.
Sounds perfect. Third-inated!

RP Characters
SweetCupcakeCat

Post by SweetCupcakeCat »

Brook Meadows sounds like a wonderful name too. :)
I am a Sasha fan!~
I am always up for an RP. ^^
Auzzo

Post by Auzzo »

I agree.

Note: I will barely be on the Forums, but I will sometimes (Depends how bored I am.) be on mIRC. If you want to ask me any questions, Ask them on mIRC when I'm on.