HPU: Apollo City

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU: Apollo City

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Francis followed along with friends and superiors, finding himself looking down corridors and alleyways as he did so, just like a real security guard. He kept alert as best he could and listened to very.
Helo, Eye'm Leslie the Kitten from Richmond Acres. I karnt spel wel yet.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Yes sir!" Avery gives the captain a salute before enthusiastically marching forwards, leading the small train of four that had formed.

"So, how was the trip over sir? Hope everything went smoothly? You know you've stirred up quite the commotion around here." The canine tilted her head back, slowly making her way towards the entertainment section of the deck. She hadn't been there much herself, but she's heard many amazing stories. A movie theater with an all you can eat buffet, stage-shows, and even a water park...
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt
Ref Ref!

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Roarin wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 2:22 am
"So, how was the trip over sir? Hope everything went smoothly? You know you've stirred up quite the commotion around here." The canine tilted her head back, slowly making her way towards the entertainment section of the deck. She hadn't been there much herself, but she's heard many amazing stories. A movie theater with an all you can eat buffet, stage-shows, and even a water park...
"The trip was fine. Had a bit of a delay at port due to engine troubles but, otherwise, it was smooth sailing, no pun intended," Karlous replied, looking around at what Apollo City has to offer as they made their way to the entertainment section, "And a commotion, you say? I take it then there were some interesting rumors about me before I arrived?" Karlous knew his reputation preceded him but, some reason, he was always surprised when he learn that some people are frightened of him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ex-showdog, remember? I'm R&R (Rescue & Recovery) now," Torque replied, "But if you're looking for a name...I dunno, I was thinking about "The Choir Of Asgard."
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hey, once a showdog, always a showdog. You're working for us too, you know." JD points out.
"But eh, not bad, not bad. It's not quite right though. We need something for the whole show, not just the choir. Also the whole Norse thing is a bit overdone in opera, isn't it?" he jokes.

~~~~~~~~
"So... How do you like being a security guard, Francis?" Makani asks eventually.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," Francis breezed as he followed the group, checking down the passageways and decks, "it's not so bad as all that. It keeps me busy and doing things for the first time in my life so there's that. There's always the possibility of facing life ending danger but that's an as you come thing. And it probably won't get that bad..."
Helo, Eye'm Leslie the Kitten from Richmond Acres. I karnt spel wel yet.

Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

SeanWolf wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 7:43 am
"The trip was fine. Had a bit of a delay at port due to engine troubles but, otherwise, it was smooth sailing, no pun intended," Karlous replied, looking around at what Apollo City has to offer as they made their way to the entertainment section, "And a commotion, you say? I take it then there were some interesting rumors about me before I arrived?" Karlous knew his reputation preceded him but, some reason, he was always surprised when he learn that some people are frightened of him.
"Yes sir! With the last captain's departure we grew a bit curious of who was going to replace them! Even moreso when we couldn't really find any details on who you were, I hope that doesn't bother you! We were all just curious of who we'd be working with, the staff especially." Avery gave the man an apologetic smile as they rounded a corner, the entertainment section now laid out in front of them.

"Now... would you like to be introduced to our talented anidroid actors? Or maybe view some other kind entertainment first?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt
Ref Ref!

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Roarin wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:26 am
"Yes sir! With the last captain's departure we grew a bit curious of who was going to replace them! Even moreso when we couldn't really find any details on who you were, I hope that doesn't bother you! We were all just curious of who we'd be working with, the staff especially." Avery gave the man an apologetic smile as they rounded a corner, the entertainment section now laid out in front of them.

"Now... would you like to be introduced to our talented anidroid actors? Or maybe view some other kind entertainment first?"
Karlous chuckled a bit, "It doesn't bother me. Info about me is a bit on the hard side to find and, what info is available, is mostly my heroics back in the Navy," before directing his attention the splendor of the entertainment section, whistling at the sights, "Well, I would be interested in checking out that theater I've heard some marvelous things about it from my time on Aurora Garden."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Part-time. Remember, like I sad, I'm still a Rescue & Recovery member!" Torque again reminded JD with a smile, "Though you are right about the overplaying of Norse...hmm...Tell the truth, I can't really think of anything to creative. Only name that's coming to mind is 'The Galactic Symphony' but that's it."
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah. I feel like Apollo City is pretty safe." Makani agrees. "Can I ask what you did before you joined the ship? Were you always in security or...?"

~~~~~~~~
After buffing out the last smear on the bannister Kelly returns her polish and rag to the cleaning cart and the cleaning cart to the janitorial cupboard, and then snaps her disposable gloves to the bin. Pulling on her white cotton serving gloves again, she returns to the lobby and pauses by the bar to run a quick automated systems check on herself before deciding which task to tackle next.

~~~~~~~~
"Part time still counts. But you're still thinking too narrow. A symphony is still a single piece of music and we need a name for the whole show. Oh well. Say, I heard you were working on a new song. How's that going?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!