HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

User avatar
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics
Posts: 2094
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 4:51 pm
Location: The Realm Of Metal...near Valhalla

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by SeanWolf »

Kryo places a paw over his mouth as he watched Lucky get pounced on as he was legitimately trying not to laugh. "You OK?" he asked, his laughter now relegated to his head.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11720
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Good to see you're even annoying to your allies, Rodent," Nola snarked, getting ready to make a swipe.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Gameb18oy
Game Master
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Gameb18oy »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Good to see you're even annoying to your allies, Rodent," Nola snarked, getting ready to make a swipe.
Rogue doubted she could reach him from his perch... but with cats, it was best not to take chances, he quickly flew out the door into the hallway with a flap of his wings, not fully aware she was not the only possible predator. For now he was just focused on getting to this Deus fellow though, and he kept his eye out for an open window or something that would lead him back outside.

User avatar
CyberDragon
Moderator
Posts: 3621
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Good to see you're even annoying to your allies, Rodent," Nola snarked, getting ready to make a swipe.
Flash pointed at Nola. "Back off, cat. I need the bird alive, and you're scaring the guests!" He shouted at her. "Why don't you just get-"
Gameb18oy wrote:Rogue doubted she could reach him from his perch... but with cats, it was best not to take chances, he quickly flew out the door into the hallway with a flap of his wings, not fully aware she was not the only possible predator. For now he was just focused on getting to this Deus fellow though, and he kept his eye out for an open window or something that would lead him back outside.
"..." Flash stood there, somewhat stupified as the bird flew deeper into the house as opposed to the still open door they just literally came through. He smacked his forehead and grumbled something about possible future natural selection, then bolted off like a bullet to follow the crow. He launched himself at the wall, hit it, then rebounded even harder, flinging himself down the hall. "Get back here! You went the wrong way!"
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

User avatar
Gameb18oy
Game Master
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Gameb18oy »

CyberDragon wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Good to see you're even annoying to your allies, Rodent," Nola snarked, getting ready to make a swipe.
Flash pointed at Nola. "Back off, cat. I need the bird alive, and you're scaring the guests!" He shouted at her. "Why don't you just get-"
Gameb18oy wrote:Rogue doubted she could reach him from his perch... but with cats, it was best not to take chances, he quickly flew out the door into the hallway with a flap of his wings, not fully aware she was not the only possible predator. For now he was just focused on getting to this Deus fellow though, and he kept his eye out for an open window or something that would lead him back outside.
"..." Flash stood there, somewhat stupified as the bird flew deeper into the house as opposed to the still open door they just literally came through. He smacked his forehead and grumbled something about possible future natural selection, then bolted off like a bullet to follow the crow. He launched himself at the wall, hit it, then rebounded even harder, flinging himself down the hall. "Get back here! You went the wrong way!"
Rogue was clearly a little panicky from the look of his eyes up above him... luckily fear didn't make one deaf, so he suddenly stopped himself, flying in a bit of a circle as soon as Flash was nearby. "... Oh... yes it would probably make more sense for me to go that way now that you mention it... is the cat going to follow me if I go out the door though?" He darted back down onto the ground, eye's darting about the halls now, a thought just occuring to him. "And she's the only one in this house right?"

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11720
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Nola said, swiping with an attempt that nearly connected, "I'm certainly the only Cat. The Mice are safe," she added, glancing at Sally. "Protected, even. Promised you that, Sal." She huffed slightly before trying a pounce.
"Please, Nola, don't open up your wounds," Sally implored, thinking that was the best way to get her to stop.
Nola, who was pretty sure she was going to miss anyway, pretended to give it a second of consideration...
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
CyberDragon
Moderator
Posts: 3621
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by CyberDragon »

Gameb18oy wrote:Rogue was clearly a little panicky from the look of his eyes up above him... luckily fear didn't make one deaf, so he suddenly stopped himself, flying in a bit of a circle as soon as Flash was nearby. "... Oh... yes it would probably make more sense for me to go that way now that you mention it... is the cat going to follow me if I go out the door though?" He darted back down onto the ground, eye's darting about the halls now, a thought just occuring to him. "And she's the only one in this house right?"
"No, the cat won't follow you out and no, there is another predator in the house." Flash said quickly. "So go! Out through the door! Quickly, now!"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well," Nola said, swiping with an attempt that nearly connected, "I'm certainly the only Cat. The Mice are safe," she added, glancing at Sally. "Protected, even. Promised you that, Sal." She huffed slightly before trying a pounce.
"Please, Nola, don't open up your wounds," Sally implored, thinking that was the best way to get her to stop.
Nola, who was pretty sure she was going to miss anyway, pretended to give it a second of consideration...
"You'll also get blood on the floor." Flash said, for once trying to convince the cat to stand down without jokingly insulting her. "And probably the walls. I can't imagine Thomas would appreciate cleaning that. Is catching a bird worth getting your human ticked off with you?"
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

[email protected]
Game Master
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by [email protected] »

Keeshah wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote: Before he could answer, Lucky saw that Oreo heading towards him. "Oh no..."

WHAM!

"Yeah...photography is cool..." moaned Lucky from the ground.
Ah another Kodak moment!
Looking down at the flattened bunny
What’s up with the mad hare look?
Sunny, whom Oreo had just jumped off of recently managed to make his way back towards Oreo from all the sounds they were making. Meanwhile, however all the ruckus had given their location away to Luna as well. She was running towards the sounds, and she just so happened to meet both Lucky, Oreo, and Sunny at the same time. "Lucky, Oreo, hey!" Sunny called, before noticing Luna. Luna was of course running for Oreo and the rabbit he was talking.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4

User avatar
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 6034
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Location: dark frost fortress

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn follows the vixen a bit more slowly, not wanting to risk tripping on the stairs and hurting his arm.
"Yeah, definitely." Flynn smiles, sitting beside the vixen and putting his arm around her.
"I wasn't right without you around, honey... You had me really worried..." he adds quietly.
Nadia looked at Flynn in silent for a moment, then gently nuzzled the rabbit
"I'm sorry. Things were.....complicated for a while. But, I'm here now, so don't worry, ok honey?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "You may like the Salmon rolls for one thing, Ryyn," Kilo offered. "I think we'd better order their best salad as well, Mister Josh?"
"I usually order the seaweed salad, which is really really good" Josh replied "it's basically vegetarian though, so I don't know if Ryyn can eat it"

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5403
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Oh, wow!" Piper exclaims, looking at the phone. "You- Lucky!"
Dropping to her knees, she starts dusting off the buck.
"Are you okay, honeybun? Let me look at you!" she fusses before rounding on the skunk.
"Oreo! That was very dangerous! You could have really hurt him, and yourself too! Now, you need to apologise to him right away, please. And then you need to start playing more gently. You're lucky I don't put you on time-out for that!"
Yeesh you like an Oooold mother hen!
This IS the way Predators play! Flashing his fangs..
Besides who do you think you are, My Humans?!!

An the skunk stalks off to rejoin the other predators in the park.
[email protected] wrote:Sunny, whom Oreo had just jumped off of recently managed to make his way back towards Oreo from all the sounds they were making. Meanwhile, however all the ruckus had given their location away to Luna as well. She was running towards the sounds, and she just so happened to meet both Lucky, Oreo, and Sunny at the same time. "Lucky, Oreo, hey!" Sunny called, before noticing Luna. Luna was of course running for Oreo and the rabbit he was talking.
Hey my noble steed.. you haf come back safe n' sounds.
Scampering off the bunny to meet back up with sunny..


Kandi returns from retrieving the camping equipment from the woods.. parking her truck around behind the barn in case the rangers are still lurking about, sneaking into the clinic..
Hey Senka, how has it been going with your kin?
Last edited by Keeshah on Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
WeirdGamer
Posts: 1447
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Earth

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Oh, wow!" Piper exclaims, looking at the phone. "You- Lucky!"
Dropping to her knees, she starts dusting off the buck.
"Are you okay, honeybun? Let me look at you!" she fusses before rounding on the skunk.
"Oreo! That was very dangerous! You could have really hurt him, and yourself too! Now, you need to apologise to him right away, please. And then you need to start playing more gently. You're lucky I don't put you on time-out for that!"
"Oh, I'm fine," Lucky assures her. "You know I have had worse." He laughs for a moment and then goes very serious. "...so much worse..."
--------------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "You may like the Salmon rolls for one thing, Ryyn," Kilo offered. "I think we'd better order their best salad as well, Mister Josh?"
"Fish does sound nice," agrees Ryyn. "I do feel like there's some bear in me. Alright, I'll have that."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

[email protected]
Game Master
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by [email protected] »

Keeshah wrote: Hey my noble steed.. you haf come back safe n' sounds.
Scampering off the bunny to meet back up with sunny..
"Yeah I'm pretty okay...are you alright? I heard that crash from over there..."
WeirdGamer wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "Oh, wow!" Piper exclaims, looking at the phone. "You- Lucky!"
Dropping to her knees, she starts dusting off the buck.
"Are you okay, honeybun? Let me look at you!" she fusses before rounding on the skunk.
"Oreo! That was very dangerous! You could have really hurt him, and yourself too! Now, you need to apologise to him right away, please. And then you need to start playing more gently. You're lucky I don't put you on time-out for that!"
"Oh, I'm fine," Lucky assures her. "You know I have had worse." He laughs for a moment and then goes very serious. "...so much worse..."
Of course Sunny took the time to look up from his friend Oreo to look up at Piper and Lucky. "Hey, you're a rabbit, just like Lucky! I'm Sunny, and this is my sister Luna." Sunny introduced himself to his newer friend.

"Yeah, uh, hi." Luna seemed almost uncharacteristically shy.

"Hey, Luna, I know you're it and all. But I kinda don't want to play tag right now. I heard about that horsie from the magazine! I wanna see her." He seemed excited about this.

"Get out of here, Moonbeam is actually here?" Luna asked.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11720
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie popped his head up. "Wher are yew gowing tew hyde, Mistur Rudder," he called, really quite loudly as he looked towards where the Otter was.
------------------
"I did mean for Flynn, sir," Kilo said, giving Josh a sly grin. He had an idea the Human knew that and why Flynn might not be ordering for a while.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Gameb18oy
Game Master
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Gameb18oy »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie popped his head up. "Wher are yew gowing tew hyde, Mistur Rudder," he called, really quite loudly as he looked towards where the Otter was.
"Leslie... you realize this is tag and not hide and seek right? You're gonna be a sitting duck if someone finds you in that thing and everyone is gonna be able to get away from you immediately after..." He gives a light polite wave to Chip as he spoke with Leslie.

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5403
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

[email protected] wrote:
"Hey, Luna, I know you're it and all. But I kinda don't want to play tag right now. I heard about that horsie from the magazine! I wanna see her." He seemed excited about this.

"Get out of here, Moonbeam is actually here?" Luna asked.
well yeah.. He lives way out of town in the barn next to the vet clinic...
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 14046
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well," Nola said, swiping with an attempt that nearly connected, "I'm certainly the only Cat. The Mice are safe," she added, glancing at Sally. "Protected, even. Promised you that, Sal." She huffed slightly before trying a pounce.
"Please, Nola, don't open up your wounds," Sally implored, thinking that was the best way to get her to stop.
Nola, who was pretty sure she was going to miss anyway, pretended to give it a second of consideration...
Simon nearly chokes on his ham from laughing so hard.
"The cat's in so the mice are safe! That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard!" Had the brace allowed it, the fox's head would have been thrown back. As it is he has to content himself with the tears of merriment running down his face.

~~~~
Ed steps smoothly from Sally's hand onto the table and looks up at the dollhouse briefly before putting his back to it and watching the predators closely. Despite himself and despite the promises he's heard, he can't quite bring himself to trust the cat. He definitely doesn't trust the bird and he can smell fox. He says nothing, standing nervously with Harry in one arm and his bundle in the other, not quite sure what to do next.

Olivia clings to Juniper and her straw dollies as they soar through the air on Sally's hand. This is her first time ever outside the poolhouse and she doesn't quite know what to make of all the unfamiliar sights, sounds and smells. She knows she doesn't like the noise though and can't help but tremble a little, even jumping slightly at the sudden laughter.
"I-is Outside always this noisy, Miss Jumiper?" she asks timidly, still not quite getting the name right.

~~~~
"Yeah, I know. Don't think about it too much., Lucky." Piper grins, helping the buck back to his footpaws.
"Yeah, I am. Hi Sunny, Luna. Nice to meet you. Uh, sorry you had to see me growling there. Apparently I'm not very good at it though. Oreo definitely didn't take me too seriously..."

~~~~
"I'll try..." Flynn smiles slightly, licking the vixen on the side of the muzzle.
"So, what were you going to show me?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11720
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Thomas had to join the Fox in laughing as he walked the room and put his his hands on the Fox's shoulders. "It does sound nuts, doesn't it," he chuckled. "Thing is she means it, though? Sally means a lot to her." He still bore the smile and the laugh wrinkles. "I... heh. I am going to ask you not to hurt them. But... hee... I'll not ask you to protect 'em, eh?" He turned around but kept a hand on one of Simon's shoulders in a hopefully reassuring manner. "Welcome to the household, Simon."
----------
"I'd like to think so," Juniper said, stroking the Mousling's back as Sally moved them down towards the table. "I use those noises to help me see. But you'll get used to it all, my darling, I know you will. I'm envious of you, you know? The thing's you'll see? The scary and the brilliant? I'll never see them in quite the same way." She touched her forehead to Olivia's as the hand landed close to Ed and Flash. "So what does the house look like, Olivia?"
---------
Leslie chose to try another hiding place before anyone chose to tag him.
---------
"I can see why they call you 'Sunny'," Chip told the Dog, 'cleaning' her 'glasses'.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Gameb18oy
Game Master
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Gameb18oy »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well," Nola said, swiping with an attempt that nearly connected, "I'm certainly the only Cat. The Mice are sa
CyberDragon wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote:Rogue was clearly a little panicky from the look of his eyes up above him... luckily fear didn't make one deaf, so he suddenly stopped himself, flying in a bit of a circle as soon as Flash was nearby. "... Oh... yes it would probably make more sense for me to go that way now that you mention it... is the cat going to follow me if I go out the door though?" He darted back down onto the ground, eye's darting about the halls now, a thought just occuring to him. "And she's the only one in this house right?"


"No, the cat won't follow you out and no, there is another predator in the house." Flash said quickly. "So go! Out through the door! Quickly, now!"

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well," Nola said, swiping with an attempt that nearly connected, "I'm certainly the only Cat. The Mice are safe," she added, glancing at Sally. "Protected, even. Promised you that, Sal." She huffed slightly before trying a pounce.
"Please, Nola, don't open up your wounds," Sally implored, thinking that was the best way to get her to stop.
Nola, who was pretty sure she was going to miss anyway, pretended to give it a second of consideration...


"You'll also get blood on the floor." Flash said, for once trying to convince the cat to stand down without jokingly insulting her. "And probably the walls. I can't imagine Thomas would appreciate cleaning that. Is catching a bird worth getting your human ticked off with you?"
fe," she added, glancing at Sally. "Protected, even. Promised you that, Sal." She huffed slightly before trying a pounce.
"Please, Nola, don't open up your wounds," Sally implored, thinking that was the best way to get her to stop.
Nola, who was pretty sure she was going to miss anyway, pretended to give it a second of consideration...
Rogue nervously tried to fly again, this time towards the door, very cautiously moving back up into the air
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie chose to try another hiding place before anyone chose to tag him.
Rudder sighed, deciding to help as he saw the kitten eyes darting to find a place. "If you're dedicated to hiding, why not try hiding in the tree branches? I can toss you up there if your claws still aren't ready for it"

User avatar
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 6034
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Location: dark frost fortress

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "I'll try..." Flynn smiles slightly, licking the vixen on the side of the muzzle.
"So, what were you going to show me?"
"Well, while spending my time alone, I made this" Nadia said, unwrapping the black bundle to reveal a meticulously crafted spear. One end was as green as emerald, and as clear as the sky, its blade, as if weaved from branches grown out of itself formed a crescent shape, like a leaf bending to the wind. The other was blue like sapphire, and as dark as the deep sea, ended with an arrowhead with detailed carvings along its edges. Along the haft, where the green and blue collide, there were carvings of many creatures.
"Wanna guess who this is?" she asked, pointing at a carving of a rabbit near the center on the green side, holding a book. Behind him stood a human, with messy hair, one hand holding a book, the other a gun, and behind him a cat with one leg. On the opposing side stood a tall fox with many tails, right next to her another fox holding a javelin, and behind them, a fox with a pair of wings.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I did mean for Flynn, sir," Kilo said, giving Josh a sly grin. He had an idea the Human knew that and why Flynn might not be ordering for a while.
"Cool cool" Josh nodded "So would that be all? Anyone wants anything else?" he asked, noting down the order so far.

User avatar
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics
Posts: 2094
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 4:51 pm
Location: The Realm Of Metal...near Valhalla

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by SeanWolf »

"Well, I'm for one am glad you didn't get hurt, Oreo," Kryo replies, still trying to stifle his chuckle, thuogh admittedly being impressed at Piper's growling prowess.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

User avatar
CyberDragon
Moderator
Posts: 3621
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by CyberDragon »

Gameb18oy wrote:Rogue nervously tried to fly again, this time towards the door, very cautiously moving back up into the air.
Flash sighed once Rogue was finally out of the house. He shook his head and rubbed the bridge of his nose. Flash jogged back to where the others were and took a flying leap onto the table with the dollhouse. He returned to Juniper, giving her hand a squeeze to let her know he was there but not saying anything.

- - - - -
Keeshah wrote:Kandi returns from retrieving the camping equipment from the woods.. parking her truck around behind the barn in case the rangers are still lurking about, sneaking into the clinic..
Hey Senka, how has it been going with your kin?
Gameb18oy wrote:Rogue nervously tried to fly again, this time towards the door, very cautiously moving back up into the air
Rogue wouldn't have to fly quite as far as the campsite before he saw someone that matched Flash's description.

An absolutely massive grizzly bear was walking through the forest near the campground, heading southwest. The bear was so large, the trees bent and swayed as he pushed himself past them. It was so strong, some of those trees simply toppled over.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5403
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

SeanWolf wrote:"Well, I'm for one am glad you didn't get hurt, Oreo," Kryo replies, still trying to stifle his chuckle, thuogh admittedly being impressed at Piper's growling prowess.
An why wood i get hurt? us spotteds are the acrobats of da' animal queendom
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11720
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Bird's an idiot," Nola said, plopping down onto a beanbag and watching the goings on on the table. "He probably can't tell a Bear from a C...Wolf." she finished, having changed her choice of final words in respect to Sally. "You have your conference, Squeaks."
--------------
Juniper squeezed back as she waited for Ed and Olivia to examine the plastic and balsa wood house. Sally nipped off to change and get the smallest of the dolls they had... that she didn't want Nola to see.
-------------
"I'm... not used to Tag reelly," Leslie confessed. "Mommy Nyssa caled it trayning on run and hyde."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

[email protected]
Game Master
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by [email protected] »

Keeshah wrote: well yeah.. He lives way out of town in the barn next to the vet clinic...
"We should totally go see him! It'll be awesome, and I bet he may be lonely." Sunny said as he looked over towards Oreo.

Hlaoroo wrote: "Yeah, I know. Don't think about it too much., Lucky." Piper grins, helping the buck back to his footpaws.
"Yeah, I am. Hi Sunny, Luna. Nice to meet you. Uh, sorry you had to see me growling there. Apparently I'm not very good at it though. Oreo definitely didn't take me too seriously..."
Sunny smiled, of course the golden retriever happily opened his arms as he walked up to the rabbit. "I've seen scarier things in my old neighborhood. I mean, you were just being a good parent right?" Sunny said as he noticed the growl was more different than an intimidating factor.
SeanWolf wrote:"Well, I'm for one am glad you didn't get hurt, Oreo," Kryo replies, still trying to stifle his chuckle, thuogh admittedly being impressed at Piper's growling prowess.
While Sunny was talking to Piper, Luna walked over to both the skunk and the Husky. "Hey, I don't think we met before, just recently moved in here. I'm Luna. Nice to meet you Mr. uh...." Luna was looking for a nametag of sorts on the Husky as she held out her paw to shake.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4

User avatar
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics
Posts: 2094
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 4:51 pm
Location: The Realm Of Metal...near Valhalla

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by SeanWolf »

[email protected] wrote:While Sunny was talking to Piper, Luna walked over to both the skunk and the Husky. "Hey, I don't think we met before, just recently moved in here. I'm Luna. Nice to meet you Mr. uh...." Luna was looking for a nametag of sorts on the Husky as she held out her paw to shake.
Kryo shook Luna's paw and replied "Hey, it's nice to meet you too! Name's Kryo!"
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5403
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

[email protected] wrote:
Keeshah wrote: well yeah.. He lives way out of town in the barn next to the vet clinic...
"We should totally go see him! It'll be awesome, and I bet he may be lonely." Sunny said as he looked over towards Oreo.
There is a colt wif him, Rockie

Hlaoroo wrote: "Yeah, I know. Don't think about it too much., Lucky." Piper grins, helping the buck back to his footpaws.
"Yeah, I am. Hi Sunny, Luna. Nice to meet you. Uh, sorry you had to see me growling there. Apparently I'm not very good at it though. Oreo definitely didn't take me too seriously..."

Oreo looks back over to Piper..
Oh? were you about to go on a Wabbit Wampagh? Didn't know you had a Hare trigger..
[email protected] wrote:While Sunny was talking to Piper, Luna walked over to both the skunk and the Husky. "Hey, I don't think we met before, just recently moved in here. I'm Luna. Nice to meet you Mr. uh...." Luna was looking for a nametag of sorts on the Husky as she held out her paw to shake.

Oreo scampers over to the new dog, giving Kryo a very canine style sniffing over, before sitting up to hold out a paw to "shake"
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Gameb18oy
Game Master
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Gameb18oy »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Bird's an idiot," Nola said, plopping down onto a beanbag and watching the goings on on the table. "He probably can't tell a Bear from a C...Wolf." she finished, having changed her choice of final words in respect to Sally. "You have your conference, Squeaks."
CyberDragon wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote:Rogue nervously tried to fly again, this time towards the door, very cautiously moving back up into the air.
Flash sighed once Rogue was finally out of the house. He shook his head and rubbed the bridge of his nose. Flash jogged back to where the others were and took a flying leap onto the table with the dollhouse. He returned to Juniper, giving her hand a squeeze to let her know he was there but not saying anything.

- - - - -
Gameb18oy wrote:Rogue nervously tried to fly again, this time towards the door, very cautiously moving back up into the air
Rogue wouldn't have to fly quite as far as the campsite before he saw someone that matched Flash's description.

An absolutely massive grizzly bear was walking through the forest near the campground, heading southwest. The bear was so large, the trees bent and swayed as he pushed himself past them. It was so strong, some of those trees simply toppled over.
Rogue questioned if he should descend, knowing if he was wrong, he couldn't really run from this foe... he sighed darting down to the ursine objective, keeping his introductions simple so he could run if this was the wrong giant creature. "Salutations large... destructive sir. I come bearing a message from a mouse to an unknown larger creature, is there any chance they are who I was sent to find?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I'm... not used to Tag reelly," Leslie confessed. "Mommy Nyssa caled it trayning on run and hyde."
Rudder listened carefully... trying to decide how to respond. "well that's not completely inaccurate... but half the fun of tag is missed out on if you're hiding. You don't get to tag anyone if you're never it. Don't you want to see how quickly you can catch someone? I imagine cats are naturals at it."

User avatar
CyberDragon
Moderator
Posts: 3621
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by CyberDragon »

Gameb18oy wrote:Rogue questioned if he should descend, knowing if he was wrong, he couldn't really run from this foe... he sighed darting down to the ursine objective, keeping his introductions simple so he could run if this was the wrong giant creature. "Salutations large... destructive sir. I come bearing a message from a mouse to an unknown larger creature, is there any chance they are who I was sent to find?"
Up close, the bear was even more frighteningly imposing than from a distance. He was a mountain of raw muscle. Much of his body, arms, and face were covered in scars from claw marks and bite marks. One of the scars was on the dead-center of his forehead and looked like a bullet wound, as if a hunter had shot him in the head and it just bounced off. Wondering where the voice was coming from, the grizzly looked up and saw Rogue. "Mouse, huh? If mouse was small, white with black mark on back, calls self Flash, then yes. Flash friend of mine." He said, his speech pattern sounding like it was rather difficult for him to speak.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

User avatar
Gameb18oy
Game Master
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Gameb18oy »

CyberDragon wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote:Rogue questioned if he should descend, knowing if he was wrong, he couldn't really run from this foe... he sighed darting down to the ursine objective, keeping his introductions simple so he could run if this was the wrong giant creature. "Salutations large... destructive sir. I come bearing a message from a mouse to an unknown larger creature, is there any chance they are who I was sent to find?"
Up close, the bear was even more frighteningly imposing than from a distance. He was a mountain of raw muscle. Much of his body, arms, and face were covered in scars from claw marks and bite marks. One of the scars was on the dead-center of his forehead and looked like a bullet wound, as if a hunter had shot him in the head and it just bounced off. Wondering where the voice was coming from, the grizzly looked up and saw Rogue. "Mouse, huh? If mouse was small, white with black mark on back, calls self Flash, then yes. Flash friend of mine." He said, his speech pattern sounding like it was rather difficult for him to speak.
He nods, relieved the bear had described how Flash looked. "He's wanting you to help move a few mice somewhere, sent me ahead to let you know... and um..." He landed in front of Deus... just realizing he couldn't recall the place he'd been. "... well do you and the mouse mutually know a little girl? Seems to own a rather frightening cat if you know more than one. Never got her name but I think her house is where he told me to send you."

User avatar
CyberDragon
Moderator
Posts: 3621
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by CyberDragon »

The bear thankfully nodded. "Sound like Sally." He said. "Thank. Will go immediately. Tell Flash I on way?"
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

User avatar
Gameb18oy
Game Master
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Gameb18oy »

CyberDragon wrote:The bear thankfully nodded. "Sound like Sally." He said. "Thank. Will go immediately. Tell Flash I on way?"
He nods, wondering if he should ask for pay from the bear before he left... he pretty quickly decided it be best not to stay around the bear longer than he needed to, and ascended into the air, moving back to Sally's house.

[email protected]
Game Master
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by [email protected] »

SeanWolf wrote: Kryo shook Luna's paw and replied "Hey, it's nice to meet you too! Name's Kryo!"
"Hope you like tag Kryo...cause your it! Luna used her other paw to tag Kryo, giggling a little as she ran away as fast as she could muster.


"Wanna get revenge?" The blue russian feline wiggled her tail in a playfully mocking manner at the younger Husky.
Keeshah wrote: There is a colt wif him, Rockie
"Hey the more the merrier, right?" Sunny said to Oreo whom he noticed was next to Kryo, but his attention was still on Piper.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5403
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

[email protected] wrote:
"Hey the more the merrier, right?" Sunny said to Oreo whom he noticed was next to Kryo, but his attention was still on Piper.
Yaa moar horses to umm horse around wif..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 14046
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh wow! It's gorgeous!" Flynn exclaims, examining the carvings but hesitant to touch the work of art.
"Hmm. Is it Piper?" he asks the vixen with a cheeky grin.

~~~~
Simon automatically flinches away when the human touches him but finds the hand clamped to his shoulder regardless.
"Welcome to the madhouse, you mean." he corrects darkly.

~~~~
"Um... I'm not sure... There's nothing like our old house here... No paper bed, no dark... What does a house normally look like?"

~~~~
"I was trying to be, anyway." Piper answers Sunny. She decides it's best to ignore Oreo's wisecrack. "So where are you from, Sunny and Luna?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11720
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'm not sure," Juniper said, smiling slightly, "shall we go find a table to talk about what's next, eh?"
"She better not invite them to stay," Nola muttered.
"What's that, Nola," Juniper said cheekily, "I should invite them to stay? Well, that's up to them."
"You're pushing the limits, Mouse," Nola said with irritation, "One I can tolerate, one I can't catch yet. Three more is the absolute limit. Speaking of which..? Is that Rat still in the garden?" She stood back up.
---------------
"You might be right, Simon," Thomas confessed, removing the hand. "Still, you might find it's not so bad, eh? It has benefits, after all."
---------------
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
CyberDragon
Moderator
Posts: 3621
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'm not sure," Juniper said, smiling slightly, "shall we go find a table to talk about what's next, eh?"
"She better not invite them to stay," Nola muttered.
"What's that, Nola," Juniper said cheekily, "I should invite them to stay? Well, that's up to them."
"You're pushing the limits, Mouse," Nola said with irritation, "One I can tolerate, one I can't catch yet. Three more is the absolute limit. Speaking of which..? Is that Rat still in the garden?" She stood back up.
"Not anymore." Flash lied, keeping his tone stable and his expression straight. "Apparently he can tolerate being marginally close to you, cat, but didn't want to be around a crazy fox. And the mice aren't staying." Flash said, moving on. "Deus is on his way to pick them up and take them to the Survivor's Colony. He'll be here soon enough assuming the bird doesn't get lost or try to avoid him. Speaking of which..."

Flash turned to Ed. "I do have to warn you. When Deus gets here, you'll know it. He will likely be by far the most terrifying and massive thing you will have ever seen. Big enough to rip up a tree and strong enough to beat a lion half to death with it. Your instincts will tell you to run from him, but I ask you to bury those instincts for now. He looks like a predator. Sharp teeth, big claws, the whole deal. However, he eats fish and fruits, not mice. He will not hurt you and has no reason to, so please trust him like you have trusted me so far. He'll lead you to safety."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

User avatar
Gameb18oy
Game Master
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 am

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Gameb18oy »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'm not sure," Juniper said, smiling slightly, "shall we go find a table to talk about what's next, eh?"
"She better not invite them to stay," Nola muttered.
"What's that, Nola," Juniper said cheekily, "I should invite them to stay? Well, that's up to them."
"You're pushing the limits, Mouse," Nola said with irritation, "One I can tolerate, one I can't catch yet. Three more is the absolute limit. Speaking of which..? Is that Rat still in the garden?" She stood back up.
Nola would notice a flash from the floor as Snapper couldn't resist another picture of a cat. "Sorry miss, Flash keeps telling me I should ask for permission... but your expressions are beyond perfect for pics of a cat, they are even more tempting than the ones the lions were giving me. Do you mind if I take some more, or at least tell me when I can?" Nola had met mice just neutral when it came to interacting with her, but Snapper was clearly an odd one as he beamed up at her, clearly eager to get more takes of the feline predator.

User avatar
WeirdGamer
Posts: 1447
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Earth

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Yeah, I know. Don't think about it too much., Lucky." Piper grins, helping the buck back to his footpaws.
"Yeah, I am. Hi Sunny, Luna. Nice to meet you. Uh, sorry you had to see me growling there. Apparently I'm not very good at it though. Oreo definitely didn't take me too seriously..."
"I try. I need to. For my sanity sake," replies Lucky. He watches the youngsters as they run off and play.
-----------
Serence Frostbite wrote: "I usually order the seaweed salad, which is really really good" Josh replied "it's basically vegetarian though, so I don't know if Ryyn can eat it"
"I can get it without seaweed. Just good old fashioned meat."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

User avatar
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 6034
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Location: dark frost fortress

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh wow! It's gorgeous!" Flynn exclaims, examining the carvings but hesitant to touch the work of art.
"Hmm. Is it Piper?" he asks the vixen with a cheeky grin.
"pff noo?" Nadia laughed "That's obviously the most important bunny in my life, Lucky" she ended with her tongue sticking out at Flynn.
WeirdGamer wrote: "I can get it without seaweed. Just good old fashioned meat."
"well, it would be nothing without the seaweed" Josh chuckled "How about some sashimi instead?"

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5403
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Moonbeam turns his ears about, with a snort..
What is it?Rocky asks..
I have this strange feeling people are talking about me..
My ears seem to be burning..

that is strange, We haven't gotten the chance to play escape in a long time, so who could be talking about you..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

Post Reply