Joys And Sorrows

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Re: Joys And Sorrows

Post by Seth »

Good luck with your medical stuff Chewy.
Sorrow:I leave to go back to the states monday morning
Joy:I get to be here for gay pride weekend
joy:I ge to go see Rancid tonight with some dutch guys I've befriended.
joy: my friends are planning a welcome back party
Joy: Life's pretty fantastic right now.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Oblivious Adobo

Post by Oblivious Adobo »

Joy: Got to play paintball for the 1st time.
Sorrow: I was one of the 1st people to get eliminated on my first try.
Joy: My 2nd try I was the last guy to be eliminated and got called the Lone Ranger for doing that well. :lol:
I'm like a ninja; only loud and annoying.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Sorrow: every time I try to get back into the RP thing I either forget about it or something comes up and it has to wait... I need to figure something out here

Sorrow: I think I really upset one of my friends *sits in corner* I've been doing that a Lot lately :cry:
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Why not talk to your friend about it?
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
McFly

Post by McFly »

Joy: Gonna visit my sister on Sunday.

Post by 0404 »

Ummmmmmmmm, hydro systems are down. No tap water, no restroom, no everything.
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Joy: Bandcamp started this week.
Sorrow: All of the cymbal players last year have either moved on to a different instrument or not shown up. This means the entire cymbal line may be freshmen. And I would have to teach them all how to play.
Sorrow: Only one freshman has been put on the cymbal line so far. We had another, but he quit after one day. Two cymbals, one freshman and one senior, is not enough when the snare line has eight players.
Joy: The freshman cymbal player is enjoying the cymbals. That makes things easier.
Sorrow: My fingers hurt. And I have to work the next two days pulling weeds, laying mulch, and anything else that may come up when doing that kind of stuff.
Joy: I'm getting paid for it, and I have today that I'm not doing anything to relax.
Joy: New gloves. For pulling weeds and laying mulch. (I have such simple joys as buying new gloves.)
Meh: I'm not sure what the weather is supposed to be like the next few days, I hope it's not going to be too hot.

And I feel like that's it for now. Bandcamp is stressful but I like it anyway. And making money is always nice, even if it is through doing hard work.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

Sorrow: I could have the power to my house cut any day because of this smart meter crap. My parents are in open defiance and if you know anything about it, I'd advise not sparking a political discussion about it. This isn't the place.

Sorrow: I'm having nosebleeds pretty much every other day because it's dry and hot. Yesterday, it was 108 degrees Fahrenheit. Today I had one in the shower.

Post by 0404 »

Bloody bath/shower the worst. I nosebleed quite sooo often. I wish you health.

Sorrow:nahooooooooooooo, I was planning on to go parkour club for the first time today, but it was closed :(

what comes to your mind when you see this picture?
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

texascat018 wrote:
CART DOWN! CART DOWN! CALL AN AMBULANCE!

Post by 0404 »

hehehe you are definitely not a free runner
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Sorrow: every time I try to get back into the RP thing I either forget about it or something comes up and it has to wait... I need to figure something out here

Sorrow: I think I really upset one of my friends *sits in corner* I've been doing that a Lot lately :cry:
So sorry to hear about the falling out with your friend. :( I'll pray that you might be reconciled. In the meantime, hang in there, and do try to set things right. I know how it feels to upset people you care about, as I've done that myself. But don't give up--don't lose hope.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

No it can't be true! The worst possible thing has happened. MY CHOCOLATE BISCUIT FELL ONTO THE CARPET! Now it is covered in hairs and inedible and I will have to wait till morning to wash it! NOOOOOOOOOO! *Dramatic music* :cry:

It took hours and hours and a lot of patience but we did it. My friend and I finally completed all 50 waves of gears of war 3 horde mode on insanity difficulty in one go. BWAAAAAAR! :mrgreen:

I got a nice bundle of snacks in my room now. That should keep me going for an all nighter at some point. Now I just need to liberate a 2 litre bottle of lemonade from the cupboard and I am set. :D

My friend dared me to shoot myself in the head with my BB gun. So I did. Didn't hurt just stung for a couple of mins. :lol: He seemed surprised. I can't see why, he knows if I am dared to do something I usually do it. I have done much sillier things than that like when I ran about half a mile down a road at night without my shirt on in the middle of winter last year. A bit chilly.

For a brief period a few days ago the unthinkable happened. We ran out of tea bags. For those of you who do not reside in England that is our equivalent of the death sentence. We survived. Just.
I WUV MAH KITTIES!
McFly

Post by McFly »

texascat018 wrote:
Cart alley fight!
The Grey Wolverine

Post by The Grey Wolverine »

texascat018 wrote:Image
My chance to become Spiderman.
Please click this link and support me on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/greywolverene/
Sarnoff

Post by Sarnoff »

Joy: Got to go racing today. Who doesn't like drifting,speeding, and/or trailbreaking through an obstacle course for the best time possible?
Joy: Got 23rd out of 81
Pretty Cool: A nice car spunout toward me and stopped about 7ft away while working on the track.
Sorrow: Our Hoosiers are almost burnt up.
ChewyChewy

Re: Cats vs. Dogs

Post by ChewyChewy »

MAJOR Joy: attended my first Traditional Latin Mass today! :D :D :D :D :D I really got what I needed!
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Punchy

Post by Punchy »

Sorrow: The heat has been really buggin' me lately, I haven't slept or ate much in the past three days.
Panda Panda Panda
DingoVolf
Location: It was unwise to wake the 3-eyed cat, but we did it anyways, and now look at us. Whatever you do,

Post by DingoVolf »

texascat018 wrote:what comes to your mind when you see this picture?
You could make it to the roof via the pipe, but you'd have to be light. Or get on top of the green roof, but that doesn't seem as fun.

Joy: Lasers
Sorrow: Lasers
McFly

Post by McFly »

Joy: Got some new clothes fo' school.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Sorrow:I leave Amsterdam tomorrow morning
Joy:I get to see my dogs/freinds/family when I get back
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Joy: I am housesitting. Getting paid to stay at a really nice house for the entire month of august, taking care of a couple of awesome dogs! Did I mention I get paid and they have wifi and all the cable channels and a pool and.... *goes into awesome house rant* And I get paid!!! :D
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

@Copper:
... I'm getting paid to pull vines and lay mulch. I feel like I'm missing out now...

Joy: Getting paid to pull vines and lay mulch. I just said that.
Sorrow: My body hurts and I have several scratches from sticks and other scratchy stuff.
Sorrow: I don't have a day to rest as I will be going to bandcamp for the entire week and then pulling more vines and laying mulch next Saturday and Sunday. Then back to bandcamp for another full week.
Joy: I like bandcamp though. So I don't care too much about that.
Joy: No other sorrows.
Sorrow: Except now I'm busy enough that I may not be able to update my fan-fics as often as I would like. I like working on them, but just don't have much time now.
Joy: I may be able to make some time at lunch during bandcamp to work on them though.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Stuff.

Post by Stuff. »

Sorrow: I'm running on four hours of sleep. And I saw this: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m88o9 ... o1_500.png

I'm going to die.
*cough*
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Everyone is slowly dying. The awesome thing about dying slowly is that you have lots of time to do cool things first.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Uh, Joy?: Diss just made dying sound not that bad.

And Sorrow: Due to babysitting Tuesday, my internal clock will become messed up for a day or two. Stuff, that thing you posted just made me a little sad, but only a little. In fact, not really at all.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Stuff. wrote:Sorrow: I'm running on four hours of sleep. And I saw this: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m88o9 ... o1_500.png

I'm going to die.

You guys have a biological clock still? How cute! :roll:

I do not think I have had a steady sleep pattern in years! :lol:

Joy: I have me some chocolate milk, a fully stocked fridge, and a comfy bed. Time for the sleepy time before getting up for work at 5 am.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

When death comes knocking for me, I will welcome him as a friend.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Wanderer wrote:When death comes knocking for me, I will welcome him as a friend.
I'd prefer he give me warning before visiting. I would like to clean up a little beforehand.
but yeah, I don't sleep right and I'm perfectly healthy.
*dies*
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Grey Wolverine

Post by The Grey Wolverine »

Sorrow: Well, I put it off for a bit, but I broke it off with my boyfriend. It just wasn't going to work, the more we learned about each other, the more we drifted apart. It didn't end badly, we were civil, but that's over now, oh well.
Joy: We were mature and civil about it.
Joy 2: I have officially have had a girlfriend for a little while, and its good actually. Really good. She's nice and friendly and makes me feel special. I hope this goes well :) .
Any ways, enough about my love life.
Please click this link and support me on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/greywolverene/
McFly

Post by McFly »

Joy: Gots me a new calculator.

Joy: Computer has been working faster lately.
Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

Sorrow: I look like I am wearing eyeliner all the time, even if I have never applied eyeliner before.
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Sorrow: Was supposed to go to an actual amusement for my first time. Of course the trip was canceled on the last day.
Sorrow: I laid in bed and fell asleep mid day out of unhappiness, and probably because of this, I got insomnia and could not fall asleep till 3:30 last night.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Sorrow: Think I'm coming down with something, bleh. >.<
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
zeldakeeper

Post by zeldakeeper »

The Grey Wolverine wrote:Sorrow: Well, I put it off for a bit, but I broke it off with my boyfriend. It just wasn't going to work, the more we learned about each other, the more we drifted apart. It didn't end badly, we were civil, but that's over now, oh well.
Joy: We were mature and civil about it.
Joy 2: I have officially have had a girlfriend for a little while, and its good actually. Really good. She's nice and friendly and makes me feel special. I hope this goes well :) .
Any ways, enough about my love life.

That's very mature of you. I attempt to be quite mature with somebody but well he decided to be very immature and hit me. Now all my friends wanna kill him. Such a mess :I.

I hope it goes well with your girlfriend!
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it.

Post by 0404 »

Joy: got new Notebook, I even decorated it with picture of Steve's thinking chair and it looks like handy dandy notebook somehow.
Sorrow: I just can't think straight when I'm sleepy and exhausted.
Stuff.

Post by Stuff. »

Joy: My copy of Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance just came in the mail.
*cough*
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

Okay it is major ranting time now.

Ugh my parents decided to go to the Carvery for dinner today with my little sister. Mum
wanted me to come but the last time we went anywhere for food was appalling. The entire time out was full of Dad shouting at us non stop because we wouldn't order what he wanted us to eat. He was then extremely rude to and about our waiter. He unbuttoned practically every button on his shirt allowing his disgusting body to show. It is horrible I assure you, he has fat rolls on his fat rolls on his fat rolls on his moobs. He splayed himself for the world to see which is disgusting when you are trying to eat. And then to make matters worse he eats like pig. He has his mouth open while chewing, breathes heavily through his mouth causing the occasional food piece to come out, piles the fork full of food and continually shoves it down his throat while making these horrible sounding noises and then after that he LICKS his plate clean in front of everyone making more noises bangs the plate down belches, farts then exclaims loudly "Oh that tasted absolutely grand! I could do with more though." All the while keeping his piggy eyes on our food. Even if no one else orders pudding he will make us wait so that he can have pudding and if we do and we go up to get another drink we will come back to find he has eaten all of our puddings as well. He steals the cutlery from there and then on the way back he drives about halfway on the other side of the road and is constantly swerving about and swearing at every other person on the road. We then get home and he raids the fridge and eats what usually amounts up to another full meal.
All this and I'm the horrible nasty child who doesn't want to come because I don't appreciate him enough. There is a reason why I eat my meals in my room. I don't want to throw up that's why.
The rant is over for now. I shall have to steel myself for the inevitable shouting I shall receive when he gets back.
I WUV MAH KITTIES!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

That's kinda gross. <.< *hugs* Sorry to hear you have to deal with that.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Post by Blue Braixen »

The word you're looking for is "repulsive", Sleet.

I'm sorry you have to deal with that too. Some people have no manners whatsoever, obviously. *hugs*