Joys And Sorrows

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Wanderer

Re: Joys And Sorrows

Post by Wanderer »

Sorrow: My head hurts and I can't see anything clearly. It is making me nauseous.
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

ChewyChewy wrote:
Sparky wrote:Sorrow: Some personal stuff going on and not really anyone i can talk to about it.
Sorry to hear that. :( You don't have to answer, either here or in a PM, but I wonder if you mean that no one is available or that you just can't talk about it period.
More about its just something very sensitive right now, but I'm working through it best as i can now. Sorry i took so long to get back, I'm also pretty busy these days which doesn't help much.

I really appreciate it though. :)

Joy: All done with work for a few days and finally got to starting something I'd meant to do for a while. :)
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

ChewyChewy wrote:@Tiggy: Be careful there. :? You can really damage your health that way. I'm not a teetotaler but only once have I even gotten a buzz (not drunk) and THAT scared me.
Heh, sorry! I hardly ever drink, so it's not like this will happen every night. |D
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Wanderer wrote:Sorrow: My head hurts and I can't see anything clearly. It is making me nauseous.
I really hope you feel better soon if not already. :( I rarely get headaches, but when I do, they're whoppers.

Joy: it's Monday, so long weekend work shifts are done.
Daggy

Post by Daggy »

Tiggy wrote:
ChewyChewy wrote:@Tiggy: Be careful there. :? You can really damage your health that way. I'm not a teetotaler but only once have I even gotten a buzz (not drunk) and THAT scared me.
Heh, sorry! I hardly ever drink, so it's not like this will happen every night. |D
THERE GOES MY FUN~

*bricked*
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

I thought Tiggy was 2 years younger than I? (16) I'll just leave it at that. ^^;

Joy: I think a friend of mine successfully helped me deal with that tormenting person in the game. Got him off my tail. ^^
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Im 19 this year!
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.

Post by 0404 »

Joy: new half of semester started, I'm enjoying new class electronic.
Dubiousity

Post by Dubiousity »

Joy: I feel good about the test I took today, I feel like I may have aced it.
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Joy: There are amazing people in my life. <3
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Tiggy wrote:Joy: There are amazing people in my life. <3
Aww thanks, you too.

I know you're not talking about me, I just thought it was perfect timing x3
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Joy: Just had an excruciating workout and am enjoy the post-workout endorphin rush.
Daggy

Post by Daggy »

Sorrow: Ho hum making excuses to parents as to why my papers aren't done. Bad mood. Should have been, 100% my fault for them not being done. Lying through my teeth doesn't work when they have no reason to trust me.
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Best not to lie at all, actually.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
McFly

Post by McFly »

Joy: Got my first paycheck today from a job I did last week. I feel so accomplished. :lol:
Cm4F

Post by Cm4F »

Sorrow: It makes me really upset to see people around me who are so fortunate and blessed to the point where they have pretty much everything they could possible want, and treat the people around them with callous indifference and bitterness. I really try to pray for people who behave that way.
ImageImage

I fought dyslexia, and I won!

Post by 0404 »

@mcfly Good to Hear that whats's the job Yur doning?

@Cm4F I Understand you, I know how you feel. I hope everything goes well with you. I pray for your prayer.

It ain't me It ain't me, I'm no fortunate one~
Joy: had a good run of track and filed, some long jump practices
Sorrow:My right leg is hurting a bit.
Joy: it is nice to be tall, 6 foot tall!
McFly

Post by McFly »

I held signs for a nearby furniture store.
FlintTheSquirrel

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Sorrow: Yup...... don't you just love how mean people are......
FlintTheSquirrel wrote:Sorrow: I can not even play my own game because I got a stalker. He follows me everywhere and attacks me. Can't do anything.
Might have to drop the game and loose all my friends in the process. ^^
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Can't you report that kinda person to the GMs or someone like that?
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!

Post by 0404 »

Sleet wrote:Can't you report that kinda person to the GMs or someone like that?
Flint told me that Game that he is playing has real bad community/support service, the user have to help them self.
Additional joy and sorrow:
Sorrow:I caught a cold, but I have been exposed to cold so much time that I got use to it, I go to school with no problem.
Joy: tech club tomarrow!
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Cm4F wrote:Sorrow: It makes me really upset to see people around me who are so fortunate and blessed to the point where they have pretty much everything they could possible want, and treat the people around them with callous indifference and bitterness. I really try to pray for people who behave that way.
I've personally found that it's easy to see what others have as opposed to seeing what you yourself have that is good. Everyone is blessed in some way though at times its not apparent to that person. Though i agree, treating people badly and for no reason really doesn't sit well with me either. I really hope you feel better though. :(

Joy: Got some things accomplished today and a friends birthday is coming up soon.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Cm4F wrote:Sorrow: It makes me really upset to see people around me who are so fortunate and blessed to the point where they have pretty much everything they could possible want, and treat the people around them with callous indifference and bitterness. I really try to pray for people who behave that way.
Joy: That you're able to pray for them even when it's difficult. :) That shows strength of character.
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
McFly

Post by McFly »

ChewyChewy wrote:
Joy: That you're able to pray for them even when it's difficult. :) That shows strength of character.
Boy, I'll say. ;)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

They may be dealing with some heavy stuff behind closed doors. Doesn't mean they're not acting like terrible people, but they may have a reason. Just food for thought

Sorrow:Haven't found a summer job yet
Joy:Still have a few options to check out, and if I don't get one I'll have more time to hang out with my friends that are back in town for the summer
sorrow:Living with the parents this summer, which'll be really fun for a couple weeks until we all get sick of each other.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

FlintTheSquirrel wrote:Sorrow: Yup...... don't you just love how mean people are......
FlintTheSquirrel wrote:Sorrow: I can not even play my own game because I got a stalker. He follows me everywhere and attacks me. Can't do anything.
Might have to drop the game and loose all my friends in the process. ^^
Doesn't the game have an 'ignore list' or a way of 'blocking communication'? A fair amount of MMOs have them close to the friends list. If you can't find one, I'd suggest google-ing "does *game* have a way of blocking communications?" Almost always works for me.
Kitela

Post by Kitela »

Sorrow: I agreed to a stupid idea my friend wanted to do and it got me kicked out and I've been living in my car since Saturday.
Joy: He talked his parents into letting me come back.
Sorrow: I'll never be able to regain trust from his family.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Kitela wrote:Sorrow: I agreed to a stupid idea my friend wanted to do and it got me kicked out and I've been living in my car since Saturday.
Joy: He talked his parents into letting me come back.
Sorrow: I'll never be able to regain trust from his family.
that sucks man
hope moving back home works out ok for you
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Cm4F

Post by Cm4F »

Seth wrote:They may be dealing with some heavy stuff behind closed doors. Doesn't mean they're not acting like terrible people, but they may have a reason. Just food for thought
I do take that into account. And I don't hold bitterness against anyone. That's why I do my best to pray for the people around me, even if I don't agree with their actions.
ImageImage

McFly

Post by McFly »

Joy: Took a light jog around the track earlier this morning.

Post by 0404 »

joy:had a good conv with family
Joy:my life value have been changed, I got totally new life.
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Sorrow: My legs are sore, and it's not from riding my bike 10 miles. How many miles will it take for me to ride my bike before I feel sore the next day?
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Hope you feel better, Jeff. :(

Major joy: In a few days, Phoenix is coming over and we're going to meet face to face! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

JeffCvt wrote:Sorrow: My legs are sore, and it's not from riding my bike 10 miles. How many miles will it take for me to ride my bike before I feel sore the next day?
x+1 when x is equal to your limit

Sorrow:this weekis going to be super busy and im not going to sleep alot
Joy:I have coffee, so much coffee...........
and I dont work this weekend so I can always catch up on my sleep then
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Therolyn

Post by Therolyn »

Joy: Getting better I think. Also getting to have lots of cake :D

Sorrow: Have had 7 nosebleeds in 3 days. Apparently I ruptured the tissue in one of my nostrils by blowing my nose too hard and since i've been sneezing periodically its been an uphill battle. Also due to the time or year, I'm basically passing the germs to everyone in the family...(Lots of birthdays in this month for the extended family)
Werebilby For the Period of Easter - Please fellow Australians do not forget our little guy, the bilby
Dubiousity

Post by Dubiousity »

Joy: I have a dancing Vegeta avatar, this amuses me.
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Therolyn wrote:Sorrow: Have had 7 nosebleeds in 3 days. Apparently I ruptured the tissue in one of my nostrils by blowing my nose too hard and since i've been sneezing periodically its been an uphill battle. Also due to the time or year, I'm basically passing the germs to everyone in the family...(Lots of birthdays in this month for the extended family)
You could get that cauterized.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Joy: Sweeny Todd came today in the mail. I blame Vespier Leo for why I decided to buy it. :P

Sorrow: Dragonforce: the Power Within box set was supposed to come today...it was too big to fit through the door. So hoping I can get somebody to drive me to the post office to get hold of it.
Cm4F

Post by Cm4F »

Joy: Woke up early and am in a great mood. It's gonna be a good day!!!
ImageImage

MilesKingford

Post by MilesKingford »

Joy: Decided upon a personal resolution (over four years late but nevermind) to start getting serious about my life and what I want to do. In Britain, people are expected to become serious about life at 16, but not everyone knows exactly what they want to do or what is best, meaning we make very bad decisions. Plus, knowing someone who seems to have always known what he wanted to do in his life made me think things through. But nothing is ever too late and I am determined to see this through to the end!

Joy: Finally managed to buy myself a new journal (the last one finished last June and I just have not bothered to get a new one). I find it helpful to write down important events in life for later reference.

Joy: I did some research on the most strangest religion that I have ever encountered. And I was relieved to discover it was not as horrific and condemnable as I was led to believe, even found some elements of it I agreed with. A very unexpected, and pleasant, surprise.