Little moments

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Ebly

Little moments

Post by Ebly »

There are times in life when something happens that sticks with you. Sometimes it's because it's funny, sometimes because you have realised something strange that everyone seems to take for granted as being completely normal, sometimes because you just have no idea what the . . .

I've been using the chat thread for this but I think it's worthy of its own topic since we all have these moments.

here have some of my lovely moments for those who can't figure out what counts (the first one was today, the second i don't remember when):

Sean had a lot of loose change and wanted to spend all of it at once. We were in a traditional lolly store.
Sean: Okay screw it I can't find anything good for 3.95, I'll just get one of the 3.50 things
Me: Awww okay, I still think those million things look good
Sean: Yeah but they don't have the cola flavour. You know, I'm in the mood for green frogs.
Me: Wait, how much are the chupa chups?
- we check -
Me: 45 cents! That's perfect!
Sean: I'm getting the green frogs and a lollipop, then!
- he gets them but pauses because i am POINTING AT HIM DRAMATICALLY -
Me: Wait. This means you can buy any of the 3.50 things.
- we stay in the same position for a few seconds-
Sean: YOU SUCK; I'M A LIBRA
- we spend another half an hour in the store before he gets the green frogs anyway -

A friend spilled water in between her legs and got completely soaked by it. We laughed and made wildly inappropriate jokes. Following that, another friend dripped tomato sauce in between his legs and got completely covered by it. We laughed and made wildly inappropriate jokes. In the middle of half-wheezing-half-laughing, I accidentally spilled my milkshake in between my legs. And I thought they'd been unlucky.
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Tiggy

Re: Little moments

Post by Tiggy »

Haha I love you Ebly, unfortunately I don't have any I can think of right now... *thinks*
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Alex

Post by Alex »

Oh wow, the second one is very funny xD

Yeah, I don't have such moments. Are they supposed to be embarrassing? I'm not embarrassed by anything.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Not necessarily embarrassing, since the first one wasn't embarrassing for anyone, just kind of funny.

As for an 'odd' thing:

I noticed a little while back that as soon as we step in an elevator with anyone we aren't friends with, we immediately adopt an air of nonchalance. The door can open to the most absurd picture and everyone in there will just kind of awkwardly stand and stare with half-open eyes. I have been in a packed elevator that went to the wrong floor. When it opened, everyone just kind of silently watched as two people used a stack of chairs as a makeshift fortress in the middle of a hallway. I started to laugh and I was shot a glare. Every. last. person. there. was. completely. aloof.
Then it went to the right floor and we all dispersed and I was left wondering what on earth had just happened. I swear the people in that elevator must have been ten times stranger than the two in the hallway.
But what's really crazy is that this is not a one-time thing. Every time strangers are in an elevator everyone goes silent and pretends to be bored. Specifically bored: I have never seen any other mood in an elevator. Like it's not strange enough that five people who do not know each other willingly force themselves into a metre-by-metre room for any length of time at all.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

you've never been in an elevator with my dad, Ebly...he talks to everyone!

I have too many of these memories though...

Once, me and a friend were running whilst jumping over park benches. It was fun, even though I can't remember why we were doing it. At one point, my leg hit the back of the bench, and i flipped hitting my head on the floor. Feels liek a daze after that. I was crying and my friend chants "You hit the floor! You died!". Little children...how mean they can be.

I remember once at scouts, we were all playing on a rope swing. There's a tree on the edge of a steep hill, and you can easily get a run up and glide around the tree. I mean, like a semi circles around the tree. The rope swing didn't have anything to sit on, so you held on with your hands. When I finally had a go, I slipped. That's not the worst part. My pants fell down whilst I rolled down the hill. Not quite at the worst yet! Rolled into some sort of poisonous plant More then my pride hurt for awhile...
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Ah, just thought one of these moments now, I think.

I was on my swing we had in our back yard quite a long time ago, and the rope it was hanging from had began to rot, and whilst I was swinging, it like snapped, I fell to the ground and my brother stood there and laughed at me for like ten minutes. I was like, "Uuuuh help?"

Darn you, brother!
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

so yeah you guys get it, that's what i mean. basically any kind of moment or memory or whatever. something funny, embarrassing, strange, painful, whatever
Sketcherofstuff

Post by Sketcherofstuff »

I definitely can think of a few of these.

The morning that I began writing my greatest story ever.

One morning my friend was over at my house. We were watching TV and I was doing a bit of writing on an old story. My VERY WEIRD AND ECCENTRIC friend grabbed my computer and began typing on a blank page, then gave it back to me without explaination. I looked at the dialouge he had written, then decided to continue it. The story is now 83 pages in 12 timesnewroman font.

Another one is the morning after my friend's birthday party when one of my friends, his brother, and myself went out at 4 AM and witnessed the first snow of winter.
Daniel Plainview- I DRINK YOUR MILSHAKE!
Sinder wrote: Max can't snort catnip off Grape's chest? :(
Here Comes The Fuzz
Zander

Post by Zander »

when i was 12 i just found out that meat is muscle.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

I posted this status on facebook:
"I am convinced that for every person I know, I have at least one song in my iTunes that would annoy the fire out of them."

Since then, I've a couple people ask me to pick their song, and one person PM me to tell me how apt my status was.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Dubiousity

Post by Dubiousity »

Me and a few of my friends were walking to the store, so we used a shortcut through a group of trees to get there, which has a small metal fence we had to jump.

I made it over, and my one friend mode it over. The other one tried to be cool and hurdle it, he tripped and fell on his face. Me and my friend were laughing so hard that I backed up without realizing it, so when we stopped laughing I immediately turned around and walked face first into a tree.
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012
Sketcherofstuff

Post by Sketcherofstuff »

Once my two friends and I were walking around in this huge field surrounded by an even larger forest near my house. For no particular reason they suddenly bolted away from me disappearing behind a row of trees. I spent two hours looking for them. I eventually resorted to yelling their names a the sky. I almost mistoke another pair of two kids our age for them. When I finally found them I was so furious that I elbowed my crazy friend in the nose (I somehow didn't break it) and we all got covered in blood. Seriously. We had nothing to clean it up with so we walked a few miles with my friend's entire neck regoin covered in blood. I swear it looked like somebody slit his throat. Then my friend stuffed dry leaves up his nose to stop the bleeding.

Looking back on it, that was such a great time! :D
Daniel Plainview- I DRINK YOUR MILSHAKE!
Sinder wrote: Max can't snort catnip off Grape's chest? :(
Here Comes The Fuzz
Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

I was playing some driveway-basketball at a friend's house, and, as usual... Kind of sucking. I've got good aim, but I can't actually catch for my life. Well, my friend got called into the house, and left me outside to warm up some. The second he leaves, I raise my arms to catch a shot that rebounded off the rim-- but instead of catching it, the ball landed on top of my hand, then proceeded to roll down one arm, across my shoulders, down the other arm, and back into my hands. ... And then my friend came back outside to see how I was doing, just in time to give me no witnesses. :roll:
RG; Seb & Dahlia
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Lol Vadiant, EPIC FAIL/WIN both at the same time! xD
Adzo
Location: The twised parallel reality of my own mind, my mind is in Scotland at the moment

Post by Adzo »

One Sunday night I was pondering aloud that despite having practised martial arts since the age of five, I had never really injured myself. The next night at kickboxing class, less than 24 hours later I sprain an ankle skipping.

Not sure if this counts, but talk about jinxing yourself.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Me and about five of my friends were at a school party thing on the track outside. We were hanging out by the soccer nets and randomly had a contest to see how far we can kick off our shoe. My clumsiest friend kicked with all his might but his shoe stayed on and his legs fell out from beneath him and fell on his butt. I was sitting next to the soccer net and started cracking up, and stood up to give him a fail five. Before i could say epic fail, i fell over cuz my foot was stuck in the net.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Okay I had to re-read that like four times before finally getting it, I thought you meant his legs fell off :P
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

I was with my friends, at their house. Then I saw their guardian throwing away a pizza box and I began to say something about pizza. After 10 seconds or so, their guardian came and gave us some pizzas. And they were surprised by that!

I explained afterward, of course.
yoyodude

Post by yoyodude »

Oh man I got a ton I could share, but it's too late for me to think of them all -.-

Last year I was hanging out with one of my friends at the baseball field behind our old middle school. We were both sitting those small 8 step bleachers on the top step. My friend, being just over 5 feet, mentioned to me that he had asked out one of the taller girls in our class. Now this is not necesarily super weird, but when I pictured it in my head I began to laugh. I leaned back but totally forgot that I was on the top step. I realized it soon enough to where I could attempt to save myself and ended up doing a precarious balance for a good 5-10 seconds before I fell square on my head. I think this is funny because i'm one of the more coordinated and balanced people I know.

later that day we were hanging out watching the girls softball team practice. We were still sitting on the blachers (I guess my intellegence was deteriorating throughout the day because I was sitting on the second highest step, unlike earlier). Suddenly I sneezed and yelled "SNEEZE!!!" on the top of my lungs. everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me. I paused for a few seconds and simply explained "I sneezed" while pointing to my nose. I'm not sure, mabye you had to be there

I went around a rotary 14 times at 3:00 in the morning just because We Didn't Start the Fire was on the radio...
Agent Sandwich

Post by Agent Sandwich »

yoyodude wrote:Oh man I got a ton I could share, but it's too late for me to think of them all -.-

Last year I was hanging out with one of my friends at the baseball field behind our old middle school. We were both sitting those small 8 step bleachers on the top step. My friend, being just over 5 feet, mentioned to me that he had asked out one of the taller girls in our class. Now this is not necesarily super weird, but when I pictured it in my head I began to laugh. I leaned back but totally forgot that I was on the top step. I realized it soon enough to where I could attempt to save myself and ended up doing a precarious balance for a good 5-10 seconds before I fell square on my head. I think this is funny because i'm one of the more coordinated and balanced people I know.

later that day we were hanging out watching the girls softball team practice. We were still sitting on the blachers (I guess my intellegence was deteriorating throughout the day because I was sitting on the second highest step, unlike earlier). Suddenly I sneezed and yelled "SNEEZE!!!" on the top of my lungs. everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me. I paused for a few seconds and simply explained "I sneezed" while pointing to my nose. I'm not sure, mabye you had to be there

I went around a rotary 14 times at 3:00 in the morning just because We Didn't Start the Fire was on the radio...
Hello Mister Elephant let's take a walk down Gumdrop Lake.
Yes, I support catlovers! You got a problem mate?

Thank you Housepets! Forum. I've accepted myself.
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Today, I managed to get off the bus without hitting my head.

Let me explain.
The buses here are just fine. The chairs are more comfortable than economy class on planes (not that difficult) and the aisles are okay to stand in if you need, since there are railings along the top of the bus. We can have rows of chairs since we don't have a massive emphasis on public transport; we're not exactly Japan. It's cosy.
I am 6' tall, so not very much above average. That is just fine. I can fit all the places I need to fit, and people do not exactly look up at me in awe of my grandiose structure. Except for the people who are well below average, but then, it's more likely that I look down at them in awe of their petite structure.

Since the buses are just fine and my height is just fine, here's the problem:
The railings on the older buses are ever so slightly too low. I couldn't tell the difference in railing height if I compared the newer ones with the older ones, but let me tell you, do I ever feel the difference. There are exceptions. If I get up while already moving into the aisle, I don't hit my head. If I sit down in a similar graduated fashion i also do not hit my head.
The problem arises when I stand up, then walk into the aisle.
It bashes me square in the forehead.

As much as this is petty, this is kind of the little moments thread, after all. And besides, it's like the mosquito of bus railings - it's not fun hitting your head almost every time you get on or off the bus, even if it's not really fuss-worthy. So yeah. Today I got off the bus without hitting my head. That is my moment, and now you can see why.

Oh also I had basically what was an opencanvas session in reality with a friend
yeah
we kind of need to do it again sometime
Agent Sandwich

Post by Agent Sandwich »

Ebly wrote:Today, I managed to get off the bus without hitting my head.

Let me explain.
The buses here are just fine. The chairs are more comfortable than economy class on planes (not that difficult) and the aisles are okay to stand in if you need, since there are railings along the top of the bus. We can have rows of chairs since we don't have a massive emphasis on public transport; we're not exactly Japan. It's cosy.
I am 6' tall, so not very much above average. That is just fine. I can fit all the places I need to fit, and people do not exactly look up at me in awe of my grandiose structure. Except for the people who are well below average, but then, it's more likely that I look down at them in awe of their petite structure.

Since the buses are just fine and my height is just fine, here's the problem:
The railings on the older buses are ever so slightly too low. I couldn't tell the difference in railing height if I compared the newer ones with the older ones, but let me tell you, do I ever feel the difference. There are exceptions. If I get up while already moving into the aisle, I don't hit my head. If I sit down in a similar graduated fashion i also do not hit my head.
The problem arises when I stand up, then walk into the aisle.
It bashes me square in the forehead.

As much as this is petty, this is kind of the little moments thread, after all. And besides, it's like the mosquito of bus railings - it's not fun hitting your head almost every time you get on or off the bus, even if it's not really fuss-worthy. So yeah. Today I got off the bus without hitting my head. That is my moment, and now you can see why.

Oh also I had basically what was an opencanvas session in reality with a friend
yeah
we kind of need to do it again sometime
You're right! I just came to realise a Sydney bus is alot more comfortable than a Qantas plane. I can't believe Air China offers more legroom than Qantas and we usually need to pay more to go for 'The Spirit of Australia' >.<
Yes, I support catlovers! You got a problem mate?

Thank you Housepets! Forum. I've accepted myself.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

There's always SOMEONE Doing that when I go to school Ebly. :3

And oh god I love it... so gigglish in the morning

but then it comes when youself do it, and it's not as funny anymore :p
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Agent Sandwich wrote:You're right! I just came to realise a Sydney bus is alot more comfortable than a Qantas plane. I can't believe Air China offers more legroom than Qantas and we usually need to pay more to go for 'The Spirit of Australia' >.<
to be fair, their new tagline is Fly Jetstar And You'll Never Complain Again

just like virgin blue's is Our Flight Attendants Make You Look Hideous By Comparison. No Wonder You're A Virgin!

but come on economy class is horrible, even on singapore airlines
i have no idea how they manage to make something so appealing be so uncomfortable, i mean, I'M FLYING MAN I'M IN THE FREAKING SKY WITH BIRDS AND CLOUDS AND STUFF but man this chair is uncomfortable
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

So, today, I'm working at the movie theater, right? There are a couple of ways that you can annoy the concession stand workers there. One of the biggest, however, is taking "free" samples of the bin/bulk candy. You know, the candy in the plastic bins that we weigh to give you a price? Suffice to say every .01 lbs counts, and anything missing counts against the person on the clock. And, you know, too much of that will get us fired.

So I'm working the register, and a man walks up an buys his tickets (since there's nobody in the box office). I ask him if he'd like anything to eat or drink, and he says he's waiting for his wife to come back out of the restroom before they buy anything. He walks off, slowly, and he thinks I'm distracted, so as he moves to the nearby drinking fountain, he reaches into one of the bins and steals a chocolate malt ball. He wasn't very subtle about it either; the bin's lid even clattered shut.

"Sir? SIR!"
"Um, yes?"
"Did you take some of the bulk candy?"
"...yeah..."
"I'm sorry, but there are no free samples. You're gonna have to pay for that."
Nailed him.
The guy winces and walks up and hands me a five dollar bill (with this great "egg on your face" expression), so I have to make change. Of course, THIS is the moment in time that his wife comes back from the restroom, and walks up to the register, noticing me handing him back change. She's still looking at the menu though...

"Oh. Hey honey, what did you decide to get?"
"Uh, well, I got caught taking some of the candy from the bin, so I had to pay-"

And she just pivots her head and gives him this death glare that almost made me bust out laughing. Instead, I said this with a smile:

"So, would you two like anything else to eat?"
They got a medium popcorn with butter and a large drink; coke.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

have i mentioned lately how much i love you buck
Dubiousity

Post by Dubiousity »

Nice one Buck.
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Awesome, buck xD
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Wow, Buck... But to be fair, that man is very honest... Or at least honest enough to admit that to his wife.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Hahaha, priceless Buck
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Today, I was on the bus, and I noticed a sticker on the back of a car next to me. It was green, with black cutting up through it in a broad triangular shape with a picture of the planet in the middle of it. The line was "Ignore it and it will go away", obviously referring to the Earth and our common ignorance of environmental issues. There were some logos of various environmental agencies and more eco-friendly taglines about it.

The car was a petrol-fueled 4wd.
Senator_Sunburst

Post by Senator_Sunburst »

Ebly wrote:Today, I was on the bus, and I noticed a sticker on the back of a car next to me. It was green, with black cutting up through it in a broad triangular shape with a picture of the planet in the middle of it. The line was "Ignore it and it will go away", obviously referring to the Earth and our common ignorance of environmental issues. There were some logos of various environmental agencies and more eco-friendly taglines about it.

The car was a petrol-fueled 4wd.
That's pretty funny.

So yesterday I was at my friend's apartment, hanging out in one their rooms, let's call this friend Bill. So another friend walks in (we'll call him Bob) and starts showing us things on youtube. They were all awful and totally unfunny. I said as much, and told Bob straight up that I hated everything he just showed us, and that he tends to show me bad things anyway (which he knows already). I could see my good friend Bill also didn't enjoy these videos, and I urged him to speak up, but he remained silent, and Bob assumed Bill liked the videos.

Flash forward to today where I get a message on AIM from Bill that Bob has been sending him links all day, and all of them were terribly unfunny. Of course I nod to myself and say this wouldn't have happened if he'd just told Bob that his taste in funny youtube videos is awful.
mariomarc

Post by mariomarc »

wow, you people have such interesting lives
my life is just booorring
the only notable things i've been through were just painful

When we were younger my dad always used to build us forts of the scaffolding he uses for construction. What we would normally do is use these forts to make huge jumps onto our trampoline, to get some good air. Well one summer it was incredibly hot out, so we put a sprinkler on the top of the fort so that everything would be wet and get nice and cold. After making a jump onto the trampoline, I tried to climb back up the scaffolding, and immediately slipped, whacking my chin on one of the poles and biting a hole in my tongue! We then drove to the hospital and I got stitched up.

I have more painful memories if you wish to here them.
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

Senator_Sunburst wrote:So yesterday I was at my friend's apartment, hanging out in one their rooms, let's call this friend Bill. So another friend walks in (we'll call him Bob) and starts showing us things on youtube. They were all awful and totally unfunny. I said as much, and told Bob straight up that I hated everything he just showed us, and that he tends to show me bad things anyway (which he knows already). I could see my good friend Bill also didn't enjoy these videos, and I urged him to speak up, but he remained silent, and Bob assumed Bill liked the videos.

Flash forward to today where I get a message on AIM from Bill that Bob has been sending him links all day, and all of them were terribly unfunny. Of course I nod to myself and say this wouldn't have happened if he'd just told Bob that his taste in funny youtube videos is awful.
Look! 'Funny' cat videos! This one has a strange meow that if we strain our ears enough almost sounds like part of a human word aww my kitty is so smart

You know, I have to admit, a lot of my stories aren't about having an interesting life. They're about either luck, or having an alternative way of looking at things. Think about it, the car next to my bus with the eco-friendly sticker on the back? Most people wouldn't notice it was even there, let alone look carefully enough at the situation to be able to point out what I did.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

About six years ago, I went on a vacation with my family to San Antonio. We stayed in a hotel with all you can eat breakfast. One day while I was getting food, an Australian couple came in, and started getting breakfast. The woman kept asking the cook (who couldn't speak much english as it is) all these questions, and the poor fellow got so flustered trying to answer them all. Finally, the woman turns to the buffet, looks down, quickly turns back to the cook, and asks, "Wo's 'grits'?"

I have rarely laughed that hard on the inside.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

very recently I made a cup of hot coco, and decided I would add some peppermint extract. so I tipped the bottle and a little too much came out but I thought "eh, whatever." and continued to wait for the water to boil. once it did I poured the water in and stirred it, and walked off, set it down on a table and started Netflix up on the Xbox while letting the Hot coco cool. I let Futuramma load and then decided to taste my coco. I picked the spoon up and held it above the cup and started blowing on it.
soon enough though, I realized that my eyes where burning from the fumes of the hot coco, yet so minty fresh. after about ten minutes of tasting it (it tasted like peppermint with the slightest touch of chocolate) and talking to my brother about it I decided to make another cup. which was great.

so, yeah, the little moments. that was one of them.

what what? Jolly good time.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:very recently I made a cup of hot coco, and decided I would add some peppermint extract. so I tipped the bottle and a little too much came out but I thought "eh, whatever." and continued to wait for the water to boil. once it did I poured the water in and stirred it, and walked off, set it down on a table and started Netflix up on the Xbox while letting the Hot coco cool. I let Futuramma load and then decided to taste my coco. I picked the spoon up and held it above the cup and started blowing on it.
soon enough though, I realized that my eyes where burning from the fumes of the hot coco, yet so minty fresh. after about ten minutes of tasting it (it tasted like peppermint with the slightest touch of chocolate) and talking to my brother about it I decided to make another cup. which was great.

so, yeah, the little moments. that was one of them.
Jimmee.

MAKE ME HOT PEPPERMINT
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Flamboyant-Pencil

Post by Flamboyant-Pencil »

So, one night during a Paranoia session with my offline buds, we take a quick food break.

So I say, hey, it's dark out and we're in our rich annoying friend's huge basement, I know a creepy story to tell. (The following is me giving a 2 sentence rewrite of the story and does not indicate my story telling skeels)

I then proceed to tell them the story of a traveller who gets lost in the woods at night, and discovers an abandoned shack with a room full of portaits of just HORRIBLE looking creatures. He decides, hey, this is a nice place to sleep for the night, and awakens to find out the portaits were windows.

Once the story was done, there was a brief moment of silence.

Which was followed by a chorus of "HOLY FRICK" "WHAT THE CRAP" and some things I can't bowdlerize to get past the mods.
deviantART! 8D

AWESOME AS CHARGED
zeekgenateer

Post by zeekgenateer »

Me and my friends have sooo many inside jokes and stories it is sad.

One night my friend was raging at the game League of Legends he started shouting insults at the enemy players and even the people on his own team who weren't his friends. He kept at it for the entire 30 minute game, most of us could hardly breathe the entire time it was just so comical.

Another night I was skyping with my friend who was playing Mass Effect 2 at 2 in the morning. We had talked about the game and how boring and annoying planet scanning could be. I was talking about something else when I noticed my friend had passed out in the video stream, he had fallen asleep planet scanning. I had to force myself to keep from laughing and waking him up. He woke up 45 minutes later, complained about scanning, and went back to it.
* My Steam Account * My DA (writing) *
"They say misery loves company, ain't there something else we can share. Are you still there? Do you still care? That's all I really need to know." - Kansas - Need to Know
Cerberusx

Post by Cerberusx »

Yesternday I went to a cook-out dinner thing with people I went with on my canoeing up in Canada and Minnassota, I was sitting at a picnic table and my friend Evan was sitting across from be and his mom was to was beside him and she said "Is that a Corgi???" And I was like "WHAT!!! Where!!!" and it was 30 yards away. It was so cool. I've seen Corgies before, but this was was a puppy!!! He was the size of a NFL football. It was so cool. He liked me more then any of the other people at the BBQ for some reason though.

Seeing him running was so funny. He was hopping as he ran around.
"Living is Hard Dying is Easy"

"The longer you stare into the abyss, the hard it is to find a reasons to turn back."