Is everyone doing alright?

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

NHWestoN

Re: Is everyone doing alright?

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:22 pm Came back from seeing my grandparents who are frail and we were staying at a beautiful hotel. There were a few hitches though. On the way up I was battling a headache and we left LATER and got caught in traffic in New Hampshire and Massachusetts because my mother thought she lost her keys. Turns out she threw them in our s'mores bag which was the first thing packed. :mrgreen:
Understood, Mom. Keys hide from me, too. ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yeah well when we go away again on the 5th of August hopefully she doesn't do a repeat of this. Especially since we will be RENTING a car. It would probably cause BIG money to have to get new keys made for a rental car.
JayBarker

Post by JayBarker »

Everyone doing alright? I'm feeling more or less okay on my end.
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

I feel sad because my parents will never love me the way I want them to. We rarely have moments of actual happiness and harmony. It's just constant stress from the outside world that translates into "fight, fight, fight!"
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That sounds like it is really appalling Ryder and I'm sorry. Have you thought about maybe talking to someone?