Something you should all know about me.

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

FireworkFox

Re: Something you should all know about me.

Post by FireworkFox »

I'm sorry guys. They found out. My parents- they know about this site. They might just tell the school to block it. I'm not sure if I'll be able to access this site in the future.
There is only one thing I know I can do. Tomorrow, I'm gonna tell them I'm moving out.
Wish me luck guys. I'm in the Endgame now.
Also, in all honesty, this may be the last you hear from me.
I'm sorry, guys. If you don't hear from me again, just know you have been the best friends a guy like me could ask for.
And who knows? Maybe we'll be able to keep speaking. Maybe things will turn out alright. Time will tell.
Goodnight my wonderful friends, and stay fluffy!
Sincerely,
Firework Fox.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I really am praying that everything will end up working out OK for you.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Good luck! We're all rooting for you
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

Sorry to hear all this, Firework. I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you back here soon.
Last edited by CunningFox on Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Good luck Firework! Take care of yourself, and hopefully we’ll see you again soon! I have you in my prayers.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Well... I'm still here. The site hasn't been blocked.
Thanks again for the support guys!
I'm still going to tell them I'm moving out though. I can't keep living in this toxic environment.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Looks like you got your moniker changed, FoxyBoi. Congrattz, there, FireworksFox!
Zesortinge

Post by Zesortinge »

I hope current events don't stop you from finding a safe place.
I have ideas and I occasionally put them down.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Moving's part of the cost ... believe me, there are soooooooo many reasons not to do it yourself.
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Thanks again for your kind words.
I'm sorry I haven't been very active on the forums over these past few days. I've had a lot on my mind.
Also, I've been trying to work up the courage to talk some sense into my parents.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Dogglar

Post by Dogglar »

Best of luck my friend
B.E.A.R. PMC
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You don't have to worry about not being that active on the forum. We understand what you are going through and hope you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Thank you Dogglar and Amazee!
Tomorrow I plan to talk to my parents about all this.(I'm not sure if I'll actually have the courage to do it, though.)Wish me luck!
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Good luck !
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Good luck, Firework! Let them know how things make you feel, cause it's hard for others to dismiss your own experience of your feelings without them completely dismissing you ;)
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Okay, this is probably gonna make me seem like a coward, but I'm not going to tell my parents tonight. A few other furry friends of mine told me that telling my parents I'm gay would put me at a lot of risk, so for now, I'm going to focus my efforts on moving out.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

I can only speak for myself, but I don’t think you’re a coward, it’s actually probably a good idea just to make sure you have a place to stay, and I would add some money, in case the worst happens. Good luck with everything, we’re pulling for you.

Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

You're not a coward at all. I know moving out means a lot to you, but I trust that you know what's best for yourself. Stay safe and good luck, I'm sending you all the best.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Really hoping that you are able to get out and make a new life for yourself!
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Hey everyone. Just thought I'd post a quick update:
At the beginning of the month, my parents chewed me out for being gay. I've just about had it with their bigotry. If they believe that being gay is wrong, that's fine, but they have no excuse to force me to follow their beliefs when I am at the age where I am supposed to start being independent.
Soon, I am going to be making plans to move into a dorm at the college I am going to. Hopefully I'll be able to make some more LGBT and LGBT-friendly friends at the college I'm going to.

Also, when I finally move out of this house, I'm gonna dye a streak of my hair purple to look more like my fursona.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Sorry to hear the bawled you out. <hugs> I’m glad, though, that you’re going to a college where you might be able to find more accepting people. As for your hair, I’d say go for it.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm so sorry that your parents lashed out at you like that. I do hope that you are able to find a place where you feel you belong.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

I'm confident you will find college liberating. Especially if you are going to live there, you'll make a whole range of new friends and meet people from all kinds of backgrounds, all, like you, suddenly beyond the confines (and also the securities) of their former homes, families, and local circles.

Some unsolicited advice: Get to know (1) a counselor or two. It's nice to have a psychological support system in case you need it. Dorm chums are fine, but sometimes you want a professional; (2) Maybe a pastor or a chaplain - if you're so inclined, there's a much wider spectrum of Christian communities, many of which are more open to gays than the one your parents follow; (3) Get to know your instructors/professors because you WILL need help in at least one of their courses (a one semester college course covers the equivalent of a year in High School). And they really want to help you - after all, most of them love their subject and they want you to love it, too.

Cliches to live by:
1. Whatever else college is, college is a SCHOOL! You gotta pass your courses and get good grades.
2. For every hour you spend in the classroom, you will need to spend two hours outside studying. (15 hours class+30 hours study = yer job).
3. Sometimes, you are going to feel really, really stupid. Don't. YOU ARE NOT STUPID. COLLEGE IS HARD. No, really, it is. If it isn't, transfer.
4. Sometimes, you're gonna feel very, very lonely. Well, you're as alone as you want to be at college. There's lot's of help and pals around.

Major in whatever you fall in love with, but take three electives:
a. A course in personal finance - You need to know how to manage money NOW. Being poor and American is not a happy combination.
b. A course in public speaking - You college grads will be the leaders of tomorrow, but it's hard to lead if no one understands you.
c. A course in acting or theatre - Life's a stage; acting helps you manage your own behavior and size up others. And it's fun. Don't neglect fun.

... and, all that said, enjoy! :lol:
Dogglar

Post by Dogglar »

Good luck, I hope to see you around more
B.E.A.R. PMC
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

The end of the school year is coming up, and that means I'm going to have to return this computer(its a rental from the school, which is why it doesn't have all of my parents' blockers on it). And this computer is currently my only way to access this website. So, as much as I hate to admit it, this could be where we part ways.
But this isn't goodbye forever! In a few months, I'll have a new computer-of my own-for college. And I should be able to use that to start participating in this forum again.
But until then, I want to say this: you guys are great. Yes, you. All of you. Your support has gotten me through so much. I feel so much more confident I can get through the next few months, and that's because of you all. I love you all. :D
I've been very happy to be a part of this community. You guys are like family to me.
Until I get a new laptop, I'll try to write updates for you guys whenever I can from public computers.
It should be at least a few days before I have to send this computer to the school, and I promise that I'm going to do everything I can to get the next chapter of Avenge-Nerds out before then. Sadly, it doesn't seem like I'm going to have enough time to finish the current arc. What's ironic is the I already have figured out how I want to end the series, but I don't have enough time to write all the chapters. But, I promise that someday I will return to finish the series.
And if any of you want to stay in contact with me, I have Discord and a personal email, so if you have either of those, feel free to send me a pm so we can exchange info!
hugs you all Thanks for all the support, guys.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm glad that you were able to find the support that your bigoted parents didn't give you here. I hope that you are able to come back soon and you can get a laptop quickly!
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Well,take care of yourself, Firework, I’m glad that you were able to find an escape from your parents, and that our parting will only be temporary.

Nathan Kerbonaut

I'm gonna miss seeing you around here. Thanks for hanging out with us, I'm happy our support helped you out. I'll stay in touch, but come back soon :)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Until again, Firework, until again ... :( ;)
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Hey. Turns out I still have access to this computer. For now. And there's been no excuse for my absence from this forum, so please forgive me. I've missed you all terribly.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Soooooo you're back.... Terrific!! ;)
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

Welcome back!
Nathan Kerbonaut

Missed you too, buddy. Welcome back! :)
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Glad you’re back, buddy.

Dogglar

Post by Dogglar »

Ayyyy
B.E.A.R. PMC
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Welcome back to the forum! Hope to see you around more!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Glad to hear you've got internet access still! ^_^
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

Guys, today I have to return this computer for real. I'm sorry.
Goodbye everyone. I'll miss you all.
Don't let anti-furs drag you down. Always look on the bright side of life.
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Aw man, keep you head up buddy. I hope we’ll see you again soon. Take care of yourself and be good to yourself. Ignore the critics and naysayers because you are awesome.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I really do hope that you are able to log back on and post soon!