What Are You Doing Today?

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

NHWestoN

Re: What Are You Doing Today?

Post by NHWestoN »

House-cleaning. Guests coming on Saturday.
OdedZeituni98

Post by OdedZeituni98 »

pretty much everyday is the same day
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I have to admit that much is the same for me. :D
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Greek Orthodox church in the neighborhood is having a festival - spanakopita time!!
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Headed out to lunch, then to the gym to burn some of that off, then back home to start working on my assignment that's due Sunday.
With the right community, getting into a webcomic at the beginning of a brand new arc can feel just as enjoyable and rewarding as being there from the beginning.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I just gave one of my dogs a bath so that they can go and get groomed tomorrow,
OdedZeituni98

Post by OdedZeituni98 »

I ate lots of sushi for dinner
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

I have a dentist appointment today, and decided to make my way over to that part of town and then find somewhere to eat since Houston is big and it takes a while to get anywhere even in good traffic. Sitting down at eating lunch right now, a good hour and a half before my appointment; really glad I’m making good time.
With the right community, getting into a webcomic at the beginning of a brand new arc can feel just as enjoyable and rewarding as being there from the beginning.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I went to see the career counselor at my college to see if there was anything that they could do to help me with my transportation problem. Here is what happened: The career counselor wanted me to take aptitude tests to see what I would be good at. Surprise, surprise, it was secretarial work. That isn't the issue. I got to figure out how to get back and forth from point A to point B all the way across town.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Well, I'm seriously disappointed they didn't do better by you than give you an aptitude test.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I have to go back to discuss it with her but I'm wondering what the point will be.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I have to go back to discuss it with her but I'm wondering what the point will be.
Well, I would hope the Center could find you some course, test, or procedural alternatives to dragging halfway across town to complete your degree. How can an institution offer a degree without having on-campus courses available to complete it? C'est bizaare!
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Finished & Passed the Math Refresher course. Now to work on the projects I have until september.
Challenge James T Cat in SMASH Ultimate plus Switch Online: SW-2695-1793-4587
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Went to "ToyStory 4". Was a fun movie made all the more fun by the young audience.
Enjoy the holiday, all.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I have to look over an application to see if I am eligible for a ride service that will come pick me up so I don't have to constantly drive to the other side of the city to take classes.
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Heading to the gym shortly to start burning off all the food I ate yesterday. Real glad that the Summer anime season began today; that gives me some great premieres to watch while I work out.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Helping with the housework before me and my parents go on our trip in 6 days.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Travel preparations - always a hassle.
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

Cutting my gran's hedge.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Are you gonna try to cut it into a nice fancy shape or just cut it down to make it shorter and uniform?
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

No, I'm not a hedge sculptor i'm afraid.
OdedZeituni98

Post by OdedZeituni98 »

I was at a pool with friends
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Getting my hair done for my upcoming vacation.
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

Clearing out the cellar.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

For that reason I'm glad we don't have a cellar because it can be such a mess. Also, my aunt and uncle made an apartment out of our cellar. :lol:
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Took a bunch of kids to a minor league baseball game.
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

Heading down to York for a few days.
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Going to be working on my assignment that's due tonight, and then getting stuff together for my final project in the class. The project is really easy, actually; all we have to do is make a map of the kind that we made at the beginning of the class, but better. And the subject of the project can be anything that we like.
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

A quiz and an assignment due today. Going to do the quiz first, then jump right into the assignment. After that’s done, I’m going to sink my time into some games in my backlog that I’ve neglected.
Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

It's been a very lazy Sunday for me. I've been more productive in video games than in irl. Earlier I suffered through some Expert+ levels on Beat Saber. I've also been hauling goods in Elite: Dangerous for a Community Goal.
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

I have a lot of studying I need to do, and I feel like that'd best be done if I got out of the house. I'm going to eat lunch at home real quick and head to campus where I should be able to get some notes done in the library.
Also, the campus bookstore has some good snacks that I can't find anywhere else that I've had a hankering for and I want to stock up. <_<
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Eating lunch now, and then headed off to an office supply store to grab a new in-car charger for my phone; had the last one for a good while and it simply won’t charge the thing anymore.

After that, going to relax until evening time, and then go to a bar where my friend’s going to be playing live.
Nathan Kerbonaut

Today was a lot more eventful than anticipated. I knew a big thunderstorm was coming through late this morning but I didn't expect a tornado warning. I moved my expensive PC and VR stuff into the basement, but fortunately the tornado was on the north side of town.

Unfortunately that was only the beginning of an afternoon of trouble. Shortly after I got everything in the basement the power went out. We didn't get data so my dad set up a weather radio. After an hour the storm passed and we went upstairs, but the power didn't return until six hours later. The house got really hot and humid so the AC feels great. I'm also thankful for return of the wifi :)
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Glad that you and your family are safe, Nathan.
Nathan Kerbonaut

Thanks, Ash. We haven't had a tornado in my part of Wisconsin for years so it was a little freaky. But this should be the worst of our recent thunderstorms.
Nathan Kerbonaut

I'm back home after cleaning up my grandpa's yard of branches broken off by yesterday's storm. It didn't look like much at first but it ended up taking a few hours to get the front and back yards looking good. Thankfully most of the time I was in the shade.
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Binge-reading manga to clear out my backlog, and then working some more on my final project that's due this Sunday.
OrWasIt.EXE

Post by OrWasIt.EXE »

I recently started having another go at making an UTAU voicebank after losing my old one years ago, since I have a mic now and all. With this attempt, I've also been figuring out things like plugins, flags, and oto'ing to overall improve the quality a best as I can. Hoping to iron out at least most of the kinks in his recordings, and fiddle around with flags and plugins until I find the ideal flags and resampler for him.
What do you get when you cram a shapeshifter, a dog-dragon, two wolves, a human, a robot, a bear, and a fox into one vessel? (They/Them pronouns)
Nathan Kerbonaut

Today my house is being cleaned so I'm going to lunch with my mom and brother. We'll probably also go shopping to pass the time.
In the video game world I've been grinding my ED Federation rank. I want to unlock all the ships in the game and the Corvette is the last one remaining.
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Doing some work on some stories (including a third novel I want to do) and working on some reviews I need to finish. Then afterwards I'll probably play some more Killer Instinct.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City