Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Post Reply
User avatar
PeanutFan1997
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:12 am
Location: Auburn, Alabama

Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by PeanutFan1997 »

I consider mine cute. In fact, he's a Megaman Mega Fan. Do you consider your fursona cute? Maybe supply a picture too if you think so.
Attachments
Goldie the Mega Fan.PNG
Goldie the Mega Fan.PNG (37.25 KiB) Viewed 9322 times
Peanut is an AWESOME character. 'Nuff said.

Okay I also like King and Fox's friendship ^^;

Let's face it I just LOVE Housepets. If I played against Peanut on a videogame...I'd lose. I'm pretty skilled too XD

User avatar
FlintTheSquirrel
Posts: 2374
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Sweden/North Carolina

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

I'd like to think so, though it is someone else's creation. This character became somewhat of a role-model to me for his care-free and happy attitude, and I had no creativity, so I wanted to use him as my Fursona. ^^;

ImageImage
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4814888/

Edit: Added another picture, Flint in Thief's Clothing.
Last edited by FlintTheSquirrel on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

0404

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by 0404 »

I don't consider my fursona cute and I don't want my fursona to be cute because I'm not a cute kinda person IRL so, I just want it to be close to myself.
edit: link update
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-B9O5 ... r_0023.png
Last edited by 0404 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
PeanutFan1997
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:12 am
Location: Auburn, Alabama

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by PeanutFan1997 »

texascat018 wrote:I don't consider my fursona cute and I don't want my fursona to be cute because I'm not a cute kinda person IRL so, I just want it to be close to myself.
I saw it and I kind of say otherwise =w=
Peanut is an AWESOME character. 'Nuff said.

Okay I also like King and Fox's friendship ^^;

Let's face it I just LOVE Housepets. If I played against Peanut on a videogame...I'd lose. I'm pretty skilled too XD

User avatar
The Grey Wolverine
Posts: 2254
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 pm
Location: A town known as Halifax Massachusetts

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by The Grey Wolverine »

Nope, not in the slightest just based off the ideas I have regarding him and his creation, mainly because he was supposed to be a post apocalyptic mercenary when he was originally designed
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7560184/
HOWEVER, I have this and it is adorable
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8582975/
Please click this link and support me on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/greywolverene/

User avatar
PeanutFan1997
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:12 am
Location: Auburn, Alabama

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by PeanutFan1997 »

The Grey Wolverine wrote:Nope, not in the slightest just based off the ideas I have regarding him and his creation, mainly because he was supposed to be a post apocalyptic mercenary when he was originally designed
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7560184/
HOWEVER, I have this and it is adorable
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8582975/
Isee ^w^
Peanut is an AWESOME character. 'Nuff said.

Okay I also like King and Fox's friendship ^^;

Let's face it I just LOVE Housepets. If I played against Peanut on a videogame...I'd lose. I'm pretty skilled too XD

Cm4F
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:11 pm
Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina
Contact:

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by Cm4F »

I don't really know about mine. He kinda looks different when other people draw him.
Which one you y'all think is cuter?
ImageImage

I fought dyslexia, and I won!

User avatar
PeanutFan1997
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:12 am
Location: Auburn, Alabama

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by PeanutFan1997 »

Cm4F wrote:I don't really know about mine. He kinda looks different when other people draw him.
Which one you y'all think is cuter?
The one you showcase on your profile pic here is pretty cute ^w^
Peanut is an AWESOME character. 'Nuff said.

Okay I also like King and Fox's friendship ^^;

Let's face it I just LOVE Housepets. If I played against Peanut on a videogame...I'd lose. I'm pretty skilled too XD

0404

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by 0404 »

Cm4F wrote:I don't really know about mine. He kinda looks different when other people draw him.
Which one you y'all think is cuter?
I find http://sethykitty.deviantart.com/galler ... 2#/d52or7r this more cuter. IDK why.

User avatar
Beagle
Posts: 1650
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:09 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by Beagle »

My fursona is like my 2012 Ferrari.
I don't have one. :P

No but seriously, I do like the fursonas around here. They're really interesting! I think it's so cool how they're an extension of one's own personal character.
Let me tell you about Homestuck.

User avatar
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back
Posts: 17218
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Contact:

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by Sleet »

I consider mine cute. I wouldn't want a fursona that isn't!
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!

Cm4F
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:11 pm
Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina
Contact:

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by Cm4F »

Beagle wrote:My fursona is like my 2012 Ferrari.
I don't have one. :P
Pahaha, that's a funny joke *highfives*
ImageImage

I fought dyslexia, and I won!

User avatar
Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine
Posts: 5865
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:48 pm
Location: Mountainous places
Contact:

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by Blue Braixen »

Sleet wrote:I consider mine cute. I wouldn't want a fursona that isn't!
This.
Image
Image

User avatar
PeanutFan1997
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:12 am
Location: Auburn, Alabama

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by PeanutFan1997 »

Sleet wrote:I consider mine cute. I wouldn't want a fursona that isn't!
I totally agree XD
Peanut is an AWESOME character. 'Nuff said.

Okay I also like King and Fox's friendship ^^;

Let's face it I just LOVE Housepets. If I played against Peanut on a videogame...I'd lose. I'm pretty skilled too XD

User avatar
FlintTheSquirrel
Posts: 2374
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Sweden/North Carolina

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

I'd love to see more pictures. XP I honestly dunno how many of your Fursonas look like. Or only know them by their face through avatars.

0404

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by 0404 »

I don't want to consider mine cute, but PeanutFan 1997 drew it too cutely.

Image

User avatar
PeanutFan1997
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:12 am
Location: Auburn, Alabama

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by PeanutFan1997 »

texascat018 wrote:I don't want to consider mine cute, but PeanutFan 1997 drew it too cutely.

Image


Indeed I did XP
Peanut is an AWESOME character. 'Nuff said.

Okay I also like King and Fox's friendship ^^;

Let's face it I just LOVE Housepets. If I played against Peanut on a videogame...I'd lose. I'm pretty skilled too XD

User avatar
PeanutFan1997
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:12 am
Location: Auburn, Alabama

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by PeanutFan1997 »

Well I drew this I did something I don't do often here. I used the thinnest line in Windows Paint so yeah!!! Huzzah!
Attachments
Cookies! Nom nom nom.
Cookies! Nom nom nom.
Cookies.PNG (44.98 KiB) Viewed 9092 times
Peanut is an AWESOME character. 'Nuff said.

Okay I also like King and Fox's friendship ^^;

Let's face it I just LOVE Housepets. If I played against Peanut on a videogame...I'd lose. I'm pretty skilled too XD

0404

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by 0404 »

gibb me tat cokiez.

User avatar
PeanutFan1997
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:12 am
Location: Auburn, Alabama

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by PeanutFan1997 »

texascat018 wrote:gibb me tat cokiez.
XD Haha
Peanut is an AWESOME character. 'Nuff said.

Okay I also like King and Fox's friendship ^^;

Let's face it I just LOVE Housepets. If I played against Peanut on a videogame...I'd lose. I'm pretty skilled too XD

User avatar
Nyaliva
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:18 am
Location: Australia

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by Nyaliva »

I recently decided on my fursona (a dingo with a yet to be determined fur pattern) and I haven't drawn him yet (because I can't draw) but I'd say he'd look more cool than cute. Not to seem narcissistic, I mean he'd look more like an adult dingo than a dingo puppy, if that makes sense.
Feel like you need a friend? I'm happy to talk anytime! :D

I'm on DeviantArt now!
Currently working on: "The Warriors" Book

User avatar
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back
Posts: 17218
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Contact:

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by Sleet »

Adult dingos can still look cute!
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!

User avatar
tychoaussie
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 12:00 pm
Location: East lansing, MI

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by tychoaussie »

I would say mine's beyond cute and started to merge into real life! See what happens when you binge on too much housepets comic?

Image

--Tycho
Fun-loving by birth, Honorable through upbringing, Brave by necessity.

User avatar
yehoshua
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:32 pm
Location: Canananada

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by yehoshua »

My sona isn't cute WHO SAID THAT?!
Sent from my conifer.

User avatar
Nyaliva
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:18 am
Location: Australia

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by Nyaliva »

tychoaussie wrote:I would say mine's beyond cute and started to merge into real life! See what happens when you binge on too much housepets comic?

[IMG]

--Tycho
Awwww, I don't know what's cuter, you or the grandma! Actually, I've seen a video of you in your fursuit and I gotta say, it's one of the better ones I've seen (which isn't many but still, bad fursuits are what put me off the idea).
Feel like you need a friend? I'm happy to talk anytime! :D

I'm on DeviantArt now!
Currently working on: "The Warriors" Book

User avatar
Arjay
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by Arjay »

Nyaliva wrote:I recently decided on my fursona (a dingo with a yet to be determined fur pattern) and I haven't drawn him yet (because I can't draw) but I'd say he'd look more cool than cute. Not to seem narcissistic, I mean he'd look more like an adult dingo than a dingo puppy, if that makes sense.
you know i have that same problem! all i can think of is the species and the color green and for some reason i am drawn (literally) to a sketch i did on a worksheet last week as a candidate. (if anyone wants i will post it when i have the chance to scan it)

EDIT: and don't even get me started on the name!

Staying focused is a full time job at minimum wage.

User avatar
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back
Posts: 17218
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Contact:

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by Sleet »

I like the idea of a simple name. Overly elaborate ones sound silly usually.
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!

User avatar
The Grey Wolverine
Posts: 2254
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 pm
Location: A town known as Halifax Massachusetts

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by The Grey Wolverine »

I like Grey, its simple, but it has an overly complicated meaning to me, because why not :D
Please click this link and support me on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/greywolverene/

User avatar
Nyaliva
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:18 am
Location: Australia

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by Nyaliva »

Arjay wrote:and don't even get me started on the name![/color]
How ironic, you make that statement, which gets everyone else started on names.

I'm not sure what to do for a name, I thought Andrax, because Andrew is my name and it sounds cool. But I dunno...
Feel like you need a friend? I'm happy to talk anytime! :D

I'm on DeviantArt now!
Currently working on: "The Warriors" Book

User avatar
Arjay
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by Arjay »

I am probably the most terrible person on earth when it comes to naming things :/
the only good name i ever came up with was for my cat like ten years ago and since then, nothing :(

Even here my posting name is just my initials sounded out and for that i feel pathetic XD

also Andrax sounds awesome.


MOD EDIT: Please do not double post. use the edit button on the top right of your post to add new information if no one has posted after you.
Staying focused is a full time job at minimum wage.


User avatar
Arjay
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: Seattle

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by Arjay »

i own that exact same swiss army knife...
exept mine came with a swiss brand maglite instead of a case which sucks cause the maglite doesn't even work :/
Staying focused is a full time job at minimum wage.

User avatar
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back
Posts: 17218
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 am
Location: Nephelokokkygia
Contact:

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by Sleet »

Have you tried replacing the batteries?

Also, careful to keep on topic, y'all.
Image
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!

0404

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by 0404 »

is this place where we can discuss about fursona, or Cutness of fursona in particular?

User avatar
FlintTheSquirrel
Posts: 2374
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Sweden/North Carolina

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by FlintTheSquirrel »

Probably a little bit of both. Would love to see it with images of fursonas actually.
The purpose of the topic is if you believe yours is cute, but discussing Fursonas in general would still be on topic I would wonder.

0404

Re: Would You Say Your Fursona is Cute?

Post by 0404 »

just like how topic "are you furry?" is not place where everyone always discuss about being furry in particular. ha :D

Post Reply