Your...STRANGE events...

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

FuhrerVonZephyr

Re: Your...STRANGE events...

Post by FuhrerVonZephyr »

zeldakeeper wrote:Perhaps their technolgy is worse then ours? Maybe they should be more afraid of us!
Hey guys! I make art!
The Grey Wolverine

Post by The Grey Wolverine »

I want aliens to come to earth in intergalactic blimps.
Please click this link and support me on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/greywolverene/
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

I guess aliens are all the rage now, I don't mind. :P
Don't forget that its about ALL strange happenings
I has Deviant... urrm... by same name (durr)
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

As much as I’d appreciate some supernatural or inexplicable and sudden experience to hit me and throw a little excitement into my life, nothing ever does, and as far as my memory serves, nothing worth mentioning ever has :/

You’d think living on the edge of a dead silent suburb less than a mile from the Mojave river and a vast mountain range, something actually scary and interesting would happen. But no...

I could note a few times I’ve seen strange lights over the mountains out here. But never was there a time where it was more interesting than just that. Just flickering lights in the distance that made no sound and just seemed to pop up and disappear, over and done.

However this could be something worth telling, despite it being mostly a dream.
About a month ago I had this nightmare where I was running for my life from something I couldn’t directly see. Though I guess it sort of human in shape (though definitely not size, it was FAR bigger than me), all I knew was that I had to keep running, getting away from it. The setting was really unusual; it was like a corridor or a really long dark hallway with other smaller hallways and doorways that branched off it. As I was running, I swear I saw people standing or watching from around the corners of these other halls and doors. I remember they all looked terrified. I’m not entirely sure how it ended; I might have been able to escape whatever it was following me, like a vague memory of a struggle, but nothing specific.

I’ve had my share of creepy suspenseful dreams, but the one detail that made this one stand out is that after telling a friend of mine about it, she said she had a nightmare that was very similar to mine. She even said she remembered in her dream, watching a guy sprinting down a dark hallway and seeing some vaguely defined monster chasing after him.
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
The Grey Wolverine

Maybe it was a man but you were just small
Please click this link and support me on FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/greywolverene/
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

I'm pretty sure it wasn't human...just humanoid in shape. Either I could not look at it directly for some reason, or when I did everything became distorted.

As for size, everything seemed normal spare for the thing chasing me. The people, doors, hallway ceiling ect. looked about right (as right as a dark, stretching hallway with no end and an abandoned appearance can be anyways...)
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Mettlebird
Location: I heard a lot of shouting and stuff, then I got shoved into a car. Where to this time?

Post by Mettlebird »

Well, last night while i was relaxing in the tub, all of a sudden one of the light bulbs in my bathroom went out and at that very moment I heard laughter, like, deep evil laughter. It was scary as cuss!
yehoshua

Post by yehoshua »

One time my guitar string broke. In the middle of the night
Sent from my conifer.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Some times, I can guess what side a coin is gonna land on...

And never be wrong.

It's pretty freaky when I think back on it, but not so much when I'm sitting there doing it.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
yehoshua

Post by yehoshua »

Don't forget that the side that is more likely to land on is the one with the most mass. (Tails may be heavier than heads, in that case, pick heads or vice-versa)
Sent from my conifer.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I only figured that out yesterday...
But I've done it since nearly three years ago.
Love me right now! Done.
The Grey Wolverine

I have an idea!
Take a nickle, a dime, a quarter, and a penny. Flip each 5 times and predict each result. You see, we can explain this using SCIENCE!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

You know, that would work if it was an all the time thing, or I could do it at will.

It would also work better if I had a camera.
Love me right now! Done.
NickCole

Post by NickCole »

Yay! A topic about strange or paranormal experiences! I believe in ghosts the and paranormal myself but, whenever something happens or if I experience stuff, I first try to look for a logical explanation in things. Don't want to panic over something common like the wind suddenly knocking things off and stuff. (Unless of course it's a specific item that fell despite being in the middle of everything else.)

I have a couple of experiences myself though I don't normally talk about it 'cause of most of the non-believers and skeptics so I often keep it to myself unless people ask. Though, this IS a topic about said experiences but I'm far too lazy to type them all out. |D...

Though I will say I did capture a photo of a figure when I first moved in with my family to our new house, which I'm currently staying in, but I deleted it 'cause I was scared and I was 11 that time. Didn't want to believe in it even though I already believe in the paranormal when I was 8. I also had an experience with my friends, who all saw it, in school. A dark dog-like or half body mist blocking our path in on of the corridors at 8 PM. We were staying there for a Board Decoration competition. We all freaked out but my friend, who has the 6th sense or 3rd eye, said that it was already following us at the beginning of the corridor and only showed itself to everyone else when we were about to leave.

And..the rest, I'm too lazy or it was from my friend's experience. |D...
Tattorack

Post by Tattorack »

The Grey wrote:You see, we can explain this using SCIENCE!
I believe everything can be explained by science, but just that we don't have the understanding/technology
to describe/classify/analyze everything.
Supernatural doesn't mean "not science"... well at least that's my opinion.
(Super: a higher level than we're used to. Natural: something that is the way its supposed to be, without
modification, or manipulation)
I has Deviant... urrm... by same name (durr)