The Silver Screen

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Amazee Dayzee

Re: The Silver Screen

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Is it gonna be live action, cartoon or CGI?

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Man, do I miss going out to see a movie ! :cry:

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I am hoping that once everything calms down and we do start the vaccination process that we will be able to go out more and have more people seeing movies.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Maybe we'll get Disney+ for Christmas. My son seems happy with it.

Rydr Warklub

Post by Rydr Warklub »

Ben Hur was a little long, but amazing. Oliver (1968) was neat. The Witches remake was kind of a disappointment. Just watched the original, it was weird but funny. Personally, I'm most excited for The Batman, but that comes out next year. The trailers for Tim Story's Tom & Jerry looked meh. I never really liked his version of Fantastic 4, but then again I'm not really a big Marvel fan in general. I watched the Dumbo remake, it was fine up until the third act, then things got nonsensical. Just rewatched Thot Ragnarok, it's even funnier than I remember it. Captain Underpants is better than it's name suggests. Bram Stoker's Dracula is still the best version of the story, cringy love story with Mina and Keanu Reeves' terrible accent aside. The new Invisible Man was okay. The Shining was kinda boring, but picked up speed in the final act. I enjoyed the Goonies and Adam West's Batman. Rush Hour 2 was funny. The original Ten Commandments is still the best silent film ever made, Nosferatu is a close second. I still love the Polar Express. Speed was great. Pitch Perfect was okay. The Passion of the Christ was challenging.
Every holy Writing which comes from God is of profit for teaching, for training, for guiding, for education in righteousness;
2 Timothy 3:16

May YAHWEH bless you and keep you, ye brethern in Christ. A+Men!

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Just realized my movie backlog is back in the high numbers again >.< Got the Cornetto movies to watch (thankfully just two of them as I've already seen the excellent Hot Fuzz), the first Bad Boys, They Live (Never seen this movie at all), Drive Angry, Resident Evil Vendetta, my Netflix queue, my Amazon Prime queue, then I'll got to binge MXC: Most Extreme Elimination Challenge...aye aye aye.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City