Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

The Game

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by The Game »

"...oh..." Alana latched on to his arms as he lifted her, still trying to lower her heart-rate. She actually shivered when he whispered. "I-it's okay," she said shakily. "I...just didn't s-see you coming, is all."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Varg titled his head "Alana, I don't need to be psychologist to tell that you're scared. What scared you?"
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
The Game

Post by The Game »

Alana, looking flustered now, let go of Varg's arm to twiddle her thumbs. "You did," she answered honestly, "But mostly it's just t-today."
The Moon Howler

It took Varg a few seconds to realize what she meant. "You're scared of Halloween, aren't you?" he smiled "Then this big bad wolf will accompany you the whole day to make sure no one scares you, whadd'ya say?" he glanced at his arm "And don't mind my arm, it's just a scratch. One hour and it will be fine."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

The Moon Howler wrote:Rion was listening carefully to what Kat said, as he took a few sips of his hot chocolate and a bite or two from a piece of Banitsa.
"Sounds like you're having an interesting life, Kat." he stated
"I suppose, but for me, it's just normal. I don't know about suburban living. I hope I can adjust as well as I do to more extreme environments." She took another bite of Banitsa and another sip of hot chocolate.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

"Trust me when I tell you this - to live a normal life is priceless." Rion glanced at her then at his hot chocolate and back back to Kat. "Extreme is cool, yet you had someone beside you. Trust me, Life in the city could be as much as dangerous as out of it... especially when one's a stray." he sighed "Or in my case - former stray."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:"Trust me when I tell you this - to live a normal life is priceless." Rion glanced at her then at his hot chocolate and back back to Kat. "Extreme is cool, yet you had someone beside you. Trust me, Life in the city could be as much as dangerous as out of it... especially when one's a stray." he sighed "Or in my case - former stray."
"you were a stray. That must have been horrible. I got lost in the city for one day and I only kept from collapsing in tears by thinking of my dad. Being in the streets with no one... It must have been rough."
she hugged Rion.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rion blushed as she hugged him "Well, honestly, I had rough time as a stray - constantly chased and beaten, barely surviving at the moments." he sighed "Yet I was lucky to be caught and adopted by Balkansky's. They gave me the family I never had as a cub, and ever since - I'm loyal to them." he looked Kat in the eyes. "So to say - sad story with a happy ending."

My RP Characters
Kondog

Post by Kondog »

“Konnie! Wake up you’re going to miss your date with that cute little boyfriend of yours!” Rosa said while stomping her feet on the shallow wooden floor. Konnie yawned lazily, dragging herself out of bed and to her feet. She reached over and grabbed her iPod to check the time admiring the new glossy screen Alexander had so skillfully replaced for her, the Labrador paused taking a moment to reflect on her relationship with Alexander, what it started with a chance meeting at the market had grown to play dates, movies and intimate walks in the park together. Rosa stood behind her smitten dog and watched her as she spaced out. She smiled and placed a soft hand gently on Konnie’s shoulder, the sudden and unexpected touch caused the black dog to jump as her attention jumps to her mom.

Rosa knelt to one knee and wrapped both arms around Konnie giving her a tight hug. “You really have a thing for him don't you?” Rosa said warmly.

“I think so…”
Konnie muttered still wrapped in Rosa‘s warm embrace, she could feel the warmth of the blood rushing to her face in the blush.

Rosa smirked for breaking the hug all too aware of Konnie’s blush. “Well come on then, his mom will be over 45 minutes or so you don't keep waiting. “ Rosa stood up and brushed the dust off her skirt. “Oh what did you decide for costume this year anyway?”

Konnie’s eyes widened as her paw hit her fore head making smacking sound. “Oh my god! That’s what I forgot to do yesterday I forgot to get a costume!”

Don’t worry about it; I saved your demon outfit from last year, although it’s going to be a little on tight side considering how much you've grown, now come on let’s get you dressed and ready to go.” Rosa said cheerfully leading Konnie up to her room.

A few moments later Konnie was looking at herself in the mirror still unable to believe last year's costume still fit, although the tightness was a little uncomfortable, short wore tight leather corset and a pair or pointy horns that stuck straight up. Konnie smiled and looked up at Rosa. “So how do I look?

Rosa paused and stared at the black dog, taking in the whole picture. “ Almost perfect but it seems you're missing a prop… Wait I have an idea” Rosa said as she turned to the closet and started digging through its contents. It only took a moment for her to reach along the black box in the back of the closet. “ahh here it is.” she said gleefully. As she opened the box and pulled out a long leather whip from its contents and passed it to the more then curious Labrador.

ummm ... Mom do I even want to know why you keep a whip in the closet?” Konnie asked with genuine curiosity.

Rosa blushed a little before closing the box and putting it back in the closet. “ I’ll tell you when you’re a little bit older, but for now use it and have a great time with Alexander tonight I’ll take you first thing in the morning.

Konnie looked at her mom slightly puzzled before figuring it might be for the best to just trust her on the issue. “ok mom I am going to wait outside for Nisha.” She said giving her mom hug before skipping to the door.
The Game

Post by The Game »

The Moon Howler wrote:It took Varg a few seconds to realize what she meant. "You're scared of Halloween, aren't you?" he smiled "Then this big bad wolf will accompany you the whole day to make sure no one scares you, whadd'ya say?" he glanced at his arm "And don't mind my arm, it's just a scratch. One hour and it will be fine."
Alana looked grateful. "That's very sweet of you Varg, but I can't keep you tied to me all day. That would be rude." She peered at his arm, catching a glimpse of her own handiwork. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you..."
The Moon Howler

Varg shook his head, smiling "It ain't rude to help friend feel better, right?"

My RP Characters
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

The ringing of his phone finally got Cesium to stop winning tokens, and realize he now had a bagful that he couldn't carry. "Ah.", was all he said as he paused for a moment to remember he had a message waiting for him. He quickly took a glance at the sender and decided to read the message later after seeing his housemate's name, then immediately he scanned the arcade for any familiar face as he replaced his phone into his pouch. He found one, a Jack Russel who equally loved playing the machine he was in, and waved to the dog, signalling him to come over. The dog looked a bit confused but decided to go to the strange creature that was calling him.

"Am I glad to see you Arena, I have to leave but I also don't want to just leave this here so mind taking over?", Cesium asked the indubitably confuzzled terrier.
"Cesium?", the dog asked not paying heed to what the reptile just said.
"Yeah. Oh. Sorry, I forgot I was in a suit.", Cesium quickly apologized realizing the confusion he just caused.
"Ah, no sweat.", responded Eidler as he exchanged seats with the fox, "I just arrived so this saves me a few bucks.", he continued gleefully as he pressed a few button on the machine, "Busy even on Halloween I see.".
"Probably, money never rests.", said Cesium as he finally read the message. "Yeah, busy even on Halloween."
"Will you be going to the party tonight?", asked Eidler as the machine started.
"The one in the Colligi's place?", replied Cesium as he pressed a few more button on the machine.
"Yeah, it's an open party after all. Great place to meet and greet.", Eidler casually responded.
"Girls."
"Yeah."
"I'll think about it. I have a few plans already.", answered Cesium as he peeked at his phone again, "I really should be going now. You know Weiss."
The dog shuddered a bit upon hearing the ferret's name, "Yeah, that dude's nuts."
"I didn't mean it that way but that's also a yes.", commented Cesium, "Anyways, I'll talk to you later.", he said as the machine just declared them winners, again.
"I hope I'll be seeing you tonight.", Eidler responded as he placed new bets while the dragon left.

Cesium walked around the mall, remembering there was a store that handled the ferret's request. There it is., he thought as he entered the hobby store. Making a large purchase later, he stepped out of the store with one of the store's employee, who carried the ten times as much as the fox did, to the entrance and into a cab where the employee loaded the merchandise. Leaving a five dollar tip to the man, he told the driver his home address and took off.

=======================================[After a while, jump to current time]=========================

Cesium stepped out of the cab to see the ferret just stepping out the door. "I really wonder how you have that timing." he said as the ferret ignored him and took a look at the bag the fox had.
"Perfect. This is better that what I asked for."
"Yeah that one was out of stock."
"Kinda expected that, this one was last year's favorite."
"But really, this much?"
"You'll never run out of "trick or treat"ers."
"I guess that's true."
"How's the suit?"
"It's a good thing it's getting cold."
"That's a relief, I failed to consider your natural insulation, well actually I can't call it natural can I?"
"Very funny. Anyways I'll go to the park for now, the traffic to the mall today isn't something I want to sit through for a second time."
"Have fun then. Bring a bag of these with you."

And that Cesium did as he took a bag of 50 and placed it inside his pouch along with the rolls of mentos. Upon arriving at the park though, he immediately took a rest at one of the public benches. At least this suit has a decent circulation., he thought as he inconspicuously panted through a light breeze.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
simple things
Location: Up the gutter, onto the tree, up to the roof, and onto neverland. <3

Post by simple things »

Mystic Wolf wrote: "Hehe, be careful next time! Are you alright?" He then held Alexander's paws and shook them. "Nice to meet you, Alexander, I'm Mystic".

"Heh, what kind of games do you play to? That was just weird" Said Mystic before giggling.
Alexander smiled, “It’s fantastic to meet you Mystic.” The cattle dog said, smiling and shaking the wolfs paw. “I was playing the new Batman game that came out a few days ago; I accidentally hooked up the universal serial bus that was meant to have the AI files for these guys kept safe. I must have put some of the quotes and original soundtrack files from the game onto it. These devices can’t handle information like that.” Alexander explained, smiling his bright smile and rubbing the back of his head.

So, I take it you guys will be going to the Halloween party tonight” Alexander said, smiling again and reaching down to pick up a single receiver. He held down the red button in the middle of the device, and watched as the eye glowed and flashed red. “Go on lil’ doggies“Alexander smiled proudly, watching as the fallen devices slowly went air borne again, and returned home.

Will you do the honour, friend?” Alexander said, handing Mystic the device. “Throw far and hard
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

simple things wrote:Alexander smiled, “It’s fantastic to meet you Mystic.” The cattle dog said, smiling and shaking the wolfs paw. “I was playing the new Batman game that came out a few days ago; I accidentally hooked up the universal serial bus that was meant to have the AI files for these guys kept safe. I must have put some of the quotes and original soundtrack files from the game onto it. These devices can’t handle information like that.” Alexander explained, smiling his bright smile and rubbing the back of his head.

So, I take it you guys will be going to the Halloween party tonight” Alexander said, smiling again and reaching down to pick up a single receiver. He held down the red button in the middle of the device, and watched as the eye glowed and flashed red. “Go on lil’ doggies“Alexander smiled proudly, watching as the fallen devices slowly went air borne again, and returned home.

Will you do the honour, friend?” Alexander said, handing Mystic the device. “Throw far and hard
"Heh, nice to meet another gamer!" Said happily. "Yes! I'll be tonight at that party. I don't like great gatherings, but I can't wait wearing that costume... God, on of my favourite games! Yay!" Said really happily.

He then took the device. "You want me to throw it?" He half smiled. "You asked to the right wolf, but you should be careful, what if someone sees it and uses it?"
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

The Moon Howler wrote:Rion blushed as she hugged him "Well, honestly, I had rough time as a stray - constantly chased and beaten, barely surviving at the moments." he sighed "Yet I was lucky to be caught and adopted by Balkansky's. They gave me the family I never had as a cub, and ever since - I'm loyal to them." he looked Kat in the eyes. "So to say - sad story with a happy ending."
"The story isn't over yet. That chapter had a good ending, but you have more to write," she said in a way that shows how intelligent she'd be if her imagination didn't always get the best of her.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

"Whoa..." Rion muttered as he stared with his eyes wide open at her "That was really deep, Kat. Thanks."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"no problem. I read a lot, so I get a bit poetic sometimes." she giggled and smiled at Rion.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rion smiled back "You're awesome, Kat!" he simply said

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"and You're awesome too."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rion blushed "Thanks!" he blushed even deeper, as he scratched the back of his head "um.. Kat, I must to tell you that you're the first person that said this to me."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I can't Imagine why. you are awesome. and you're also cute when you're all nervous like that." She looked at him, then gave him a light kiss on the cheek.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

What Rion did next came natural, he didn't expected it from himself, nor he would've stopped it from happening.
As she gave him a kiss on the cheek, he took her face in his paws and kissed her lips, his eyes closed.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Kat was a bit surprised when Rion kissed her, but she didn't stop it. She just closed her eyes and returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around him.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rion wrapped his arms around her as well, unable to let go of her

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Kat just sat there, caught up in the kiss. She had never really had a chance to meet male cats during her adventures. Now, less than an hour after meeting Rion, they were sitting on his couch, kissing. And she was loving every second of it.

(OOC: you may want to end the kiss in the next post, Moon. or I'll end it in my next post.)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

The kiss was great, but they had to end it. As they parted lips, Rion smiled at her and whispered softly, his eyes fixed at hers "Kat... I love you!"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Kat smiled back and said "I love you too. I'm so glad to have my first boyfriend."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

"And I'm glad to have you as my first girlfriend."

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"so. what now, Ri?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

"How about that walk in the forest?"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Sounds fun."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rion grinned "Okay, then!" he glanced at the table "Let me just clean the table and I'll be ready." he said as he began to clean the said table and took the dishes to the kitchen, where he washed them and put them to dry.
Rion was ready and back shortly "You ready?" he asked Kat

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'm always ready, Ri." She said, chuckling a bit.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rion took two scarves from a nearby hanger. He handed one of them to Kat. "Here's my second scarf, Kat." he said to her "It's cold out there as it is and the forest is even worse." he added "And I won't be risking you catching a cold on your first day here." he finished with a smile.

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"thanks. I kind of forgot to grab mine before I left the house earlier. I don't mind the cold, but my immune system occasionally disagrees," she giggled.

she wrapped the scarf over her collar and was ready to go.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

"Then it's a good thing I have two scarfs then" Rion said, sticking his tongue out

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"don't stick your tongue out at me, mister. It's not polite," she said giggling.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

"Excusez-moi, mademoiselle!" Rion replied with fake french accent, as he bowed lightly, took her paw and kissed it "How can I make up for this?"

My RP Characters
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"by hurrying up and taking me to the forest. I'm getting impatient," she said with a giggle.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
The Moon Howler

Rion grinned "Okay!" he wrapped his scarf around his neck and went to the door, opening it.
Once outside, he looked at Kat and smiled "We have to go through a building site, so be careful."

My RP Characters